PDA

View Full Version : Discussion Korean Special Agency (KSA)

phio_chan
January 03, 2012, 06:02 AM
Hello~

The latest arc started with a new, additional party to the story, which is the KSA. As far as we know until the latest chapter, KSA is a special, secret organization owned by the country of Korea itself, to investigate and take care of matters which the government does not want the public to know. They are in quite a close contact with the Union.

So far we haven't really seen much of KSA. Only the director, the professor/doctor, and the two agents who are also modified humans, An Sangeen and Na Yontsu. Their experiments on humans are also being kept in secret so much, especially from the Union.

What do you think of the KSA? Do you think they have special purpose or goal in mind, more than what has been stated before? Where are the other members of KSA? XD Do you think there are other modified agents in KSA, or these two are the only one? For what purpose? Do you think we will see more of KSA in the future?

Share your thoughts and theories about KSA here. Have fun discussing! :amuse

The Red Dog
January 03, 2012, 08:32 AM
Hi ^^

It's hard to tell,we've not been given a lot of infos about The KSA though I suppose the main reason they are in "close contact" with the Union is to gain Scientific knowledge about Human Enhancement,for a Military purpose and in order to protect the country

An Sangeen & Na Yontsu seem to be very loyal toward their employer albeit the two ar'nt "evil" and unlike M-21 & Co this is likely that the pair have undergone experiments willingly....

On a side note,The Professor and the Director are Funny characters...^^
despite being the director the latter seems to be the most clueless person within the Agency...Always be wary of a guy whose desk has a big DIRECTOR plaque lol

Professor Robotnik:"IF WORD GET OUT THAT WE PERFORMED ENHANCEMENT EXPERIMENT,THE WHOLE COUNTRY COULD BE OVERTURNED" :) ok dude can't you yell any louder ? I think they did'nt hear you at Cuba! :)

Let's just Wait & See

phio_chan
January 04, 2012, 03:49 AM
It's hard to tell,we've not been given a lot of infos about The KSA though I suppose the main reason they are in "close contact" with the Union is to gain Scientific knowledge about Human Enhancement,for a Military purpose and in order to protect the country

The Union seems to be very closed about this experiment; at least Crombel is. That's why it's a bit hard for me to imagine that they got those information from the Union... Though, if wee see how much KSA tried to cover it, they might indeed get it from the Union. XD