View Full Version : Info/Discussion Best Human

3c
January 13, 2012, 08:15 AM
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

In the category

"Best Human"

The Gold Medal goes to...

~ Arisawa Tatsuki ~

http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l535/Miyagi_Dono/Repeat%20and%20Reboot/Tatsuki.jpg

:confetti

Silver:
~ Inoue Orihime ~

Bronze:
~ Yasutora Sado (Chad) ~
~ Ishida Uryū ~

Welcome to the nomination phase of
Best Human

This thread if for this specific nomination only, for discussion regarding other categories and general discussion about the Awards, please visit the Bleach Awards Info & Discussion Thread (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/74665-Bleach-Awards-Info-Discussion-Thread).

Please remember, that you may nominate only one title for this award. However during the nomination phase, you can always change your nomination. For more information about how the Awards work, please check the opening post of the thread linked above.

For the nomination phase to run smoothly and to avoid situations where nominations weren't counted by accident, please state your nomination clearly. It is preferable to highlight the nominated title with bolded text and color. Example: I nominate <insert title> for <insert category>

Also please explain briefly the reason for your nomination.

Enjoy the Awards and thanks for understanding!

Orihime = 3
Tatsuki = 3
Chad = 2
Ishida =2
Don Kanonji = 1
Karin = 1
Tsukishima = 1

thornofcarrion
January 18, 2012, 03:58 AM
Chad and Ishida stand out amongst other characters. I am kind of confused to pick one of them :confused. For the sake of nomination, I will pick Chad. Brazo Derecha de Gigante and Brazo Izquierda del Diablo makes him more prominent. For a big guy, he has a soft heart.

Jorge D. Dragon
January 18, 2012, 04:01 AM
I would go with Chad. I like his character the most among humans and also he is really good in fighting sometimes.:)

Miyagi
January 18, 2012, 08:47 AM
Tatsuki Arisawa

She is good-looking, strong, Japan's second strongest in her age group, she cares about her friends, esp. Orihime, she's sympathetic even though she looks tomboyish.

Gotenkss
January 18, 2012, 09:23 AM
Ishida....

kazeofsilence
January 18, 2012, 12:36 PM
Don Kanonji, because of Gin's face when he showed up, he's brave enough to walk around in that outfit and has the courage to stand before Aizen when all he really wanted to do was run.

crimsonlink310
January 18, 2012, 09:27 PM
Orihime Inoue because I'm a sucker for her sweet personality. (and boobs)

Blanka
January 18, 2012, 10:49 PM
Tatsuki, if she can see ghosts then she is getting a power

yumimi
January 20, 2012, 10:45 AM
I wish I could pit Isshin in here >_<

But my vote goes to Karin, because of how tsundere she is xD

Ancy
January 20, 2012, 05:22 PM
Orihime...her good heart won me from the start.

Xadyu
January 20, 2012, 05:32 PM
Tatsuki Arisawa.

I'd chose Ishida or Chad for valid reasons. But Tatsuki is my secret crush.

One of the many. :oh

:(

Darjaille
January 24, 2012, 07:13 AM
Ishidaaaaaaaa

The dark and cool type, megane, has a crush on Inoue, has cool powers (spirit bows? :zomg).............
and is useless right now. But I still hope!

3c
January 24, 2012, 11:03 AM
Tsukishima. He had a cool ability, a cool look and was relevant to the story unlike most of Ichigo's friends.

Evil3ye
January 24, 2012, 01:33 PM
Orihime is the best human. She so cute. :^_^

matzik1212
January 28, 2012, 11:10 AM
Ishida Uryū no comment :)

Crystal Black
January 28, 2012, 11:15 PM
I vote Arisawa Tatsuki. I just find it interesting she's considered in the polls, but yet I don't consider most on the polls "Normal" Humans anymore.

mattiaildivino
January 29, 2012, 10:32 AM
tsukishima! his character and his power are awesome! I'd like to see him again,and alive