View Full Version : Info/Discussion Best Non-Zanpakutō Power

Miyagi
January 13, 2012, 08:26 AM
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

In the category

"The Best Non-Zanpakutō Power"

The Gold Medal goes to...

~ Baraggan's aging skill / Respira ~

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg196/scaled.php?server=196&filename=respirabestnonzan.jpg&res=medium

:confetti

Silver:
~ Ichigo's Hollow Form ~
~ Shunpō (Flash Steps) ~

Bronze:
~ Book Of The End ~

Welcome to the nomination phase of
Best Non-Zanpakutō Power

This thread if for this specific nomination only, for discussion regarding other categories and general discussion about the Awards, please visit the Bleach Awards Info & Discussion Thread (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/74665-Bleach-Awards-Info-Discussion-Thread).

This category applies to all non-zanpakutō powers such as Cero, Fullbring abilities, Quincy and human powers (Orihime), with other words general powers not related to zanpakutō powers. Kidō is NOT included in this category as it has its own category.

Please remember, that you may nominate only one title for this award. However during the nomination phase, you can always change your nomination. For more information about how the Awards work, please check the opening post of the thread linked above.

For the nomination phase to run smoothly and to avoid situations where nominations weren't counted by accident, please state your nomination clearly. It is preferable to highlight the nominated title with bolded text and color. Example: I nominate <insert title> for <insert category>

Also please explain briefly the reason for your nomination.

Enjoy the Awards and thanks for understanding!

Cero =1
Ichigo's hollow form = 1
Yama's Twin Bone = 1
Ulquiorra's Lanza del Relampago = 1
Orihime's Shun Shun Rikka = 1
Flash Step = 1
Yukio's Invaders must die = 2
Tsukishima's Book of the End = 1
Barragan's aging = 1
Jackie's Dirty Boots = 1

thornofcarrion
January 18, 2012, 03:16 AM
This one is hard to pick. There are many factors to consider, to name few, prowess, probability of hitting you opponent, advantage and disadvantages in close/medium/long range battles, design, etc. Most of them lack one or another factor. For instance, Book of End could be fatal but stabbing top characters such as Aizen or Yama would not be an easy task. Chads' powers has wonderful design but lack prowess to defeat stronger opponents.

I will go with Cero (and its forms). It causes considerable damage. Can be effective in various ranges.

Astray
January 18, 2012, 03:28 AM
Ichigo's hollow because he comes out and trolls the crap out of anyone.

Jorge D. Dragon
January 18, 2012, 03:53 AM
That's really difficult to choose.:)
I really like Cero with all its forms, especially Cero Oscuras, but also Yama's Twin Bone was soooo badass that I just can't deside.

Ok, I will nominate Yama's Twin Bone.:)

Gotenkss
January 18, 2012, 09:19 AM
Ulquiorra's Lanza del Relámpago

crimsonlink310
January 18, 2012, 11:46 AM
Orihime's Shun Shun Rikka because being able to revive things back to how they exactly were is amazing.

Blanka
January 18, 2012, 11:16 PM
Flash Step

kazeofsilence
January 19, 2012, 12:23 AM
Yukio Hans Vorarlberna's Invaders Must Die, cause everyone except Ginjou dreams of being able to be inside of a video game.

benelori
January 19, 2012, 04:51 AM
No love for Chad's hollow arms:arf

My nomination will go to Bakudou spells...not a particular one, because I think all of them are pretty cool, and knowing them makes characters look cool too

Kidou has its own category, so it's not included in this category. - Miyagi

Sorry-_-;...

I nominate Jackie's Dirty Boots then...from all the Fullbring abilities I thought that was the coolest

Miyagi
January 19, 2012, 07:48 AM
Tsukishima's Book of the End deserves a nomination. It gave both Ichigo and Byakuya a very hard time.

Sevenheadedmirror
January 19, 2012, 01:29 PM
Barragan's time power... because it's time, you can't fight against that.

yumimi
January 20, 2012, 10:07 AM
Yukio Hans Vorarlberna's Invaders Must Die, cause everyone except Ginjou dreams of being able to be inside of a video game.

Because being able to control your own little world explores a basic desire we all have...

Darjaille
January 24, 2012, 07:22 AM
Shunpou (Flash Steps)~~

My favorite style of fighting is speed and precision.

3c
January 24, 2012, 10:58 AM
Ulquiorra's Lanza del Relámpago. Awesome looks, awesome name (Lightning Lance), incredible destructive power.

Evil3ye
January 24, 2012, 01:46 PM
Ehm, Barragan's Respira, the unstoppble power of aging.

eefrit
January 24, 2012, 03:04 PM
I think I'll go with Cero as well. I like the variety of ways the arrancar and hollows use them, although they end up useless half of the time.

Jorge D. Dragon
January 26, 2012, 05:17 AM
I vote for Yama's Twin Bone as I choosed it in Nomination part.
I really believe that its power is one of the strongest in the manga and I do believe that any more or less strong character will contribute from learning this move that managed to desintagrate one of the strongest Arrancar.

matzik1212
January 28, 2012, 11:07 AM
I like Ulquiorra's Lanza del Relampago. It's a badass move :D and has a lot of destructive power

Crystal Black
January 28, 2012, 11:09 PM
Lol, I find it funny that Ichigo's Hollow Form were added to the polls and ironically I vote him, them whatever.

mattiaildivino
January 29, 2012, 10:36 AM
tsukushima's book of the end! that power really fears me,and it's the only one in the whole manga!