View Full Version : Info/Discussion Most Annoying Character

Miyagi
January 13, 2012, 08:28 AM
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

In the category

"Most Annoying Character"

The Gold Medal goes to...

~ Momo Hinamori ~

http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l535/Miyagi_Dono/Repeat%20and%20Reboot/momohinamori.jpg

:confetti

Silver:
~ Orihime Inoue ~

Bronze:
~ Marechiyo Ōmaeda ~
~ Ichigo Kurosaki ~

Welcome to the nomination phase of
Most Annoying Character

This thread if for this specific nomination only, for discussion regarding other categories and general discussion about the Awards, please visit the Bleach Awards Info & Discussion Thread (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/74665-Bleach-Awards-Info-Discussion-Thread).

Please remember, that you may nominate only one title for this award. However during the nomination phase, you can always change your nomination. For more information about how the Awards work, please check the opening post of the thread linked above.

For the nomination phase to run smoothly and to avoid situations where nominations weren't counted by accident, please state your nomination clearly. It is preferable to highlight the nominated title with bolded text and color. Example: I nominate <insert title> for <insert category>

Also please explain briefly the reason for your nomination.

Enjoy the Awards and thanks for understanding!

Orihime Inoue = 5
Momo Hinamori = 3
Kon = 2
Marechiyo Omaeda = 2
Aizen Sosuke = 1
Shirosaki = 1
Ichigo = 1

thornofcarrion
January 18, 2012, 03:04 AM
Kurosaki-kun...yeah you guess it right - Innoue. She has great design and all, but I don't know, she is annoying when she acts so helplessly.

Jorge D. Dragon
January 18, 2012, 03:58 AM
Inoue. I practically didn't have to doubt. Even in the manga she is the dumbest and the most annoying, but anime makes it twice or three times more.:)

Zeltrax
January 18, 2012, 05:45 AM
Aizen - Because he is a troll. He is the first manga troll that I took seriously.
And his "I'm too smart for anyone" actually makes him seems dumb too me.
His constant "Omg I have you at palm of my hand, omg I knew everything, omg I planned everything"
pissed me off.
and what's even worse was during the Fake Karahura where the captains all went out to take him down and
it didn't work!
and when we basically spent almost months or more worth of chapters trying to take him down but it all
ended up with "it didn't work"
I got irritated by all the hitsu, shinigamis, yama, , isshin, urahara, yoruichi's chapters of chapters of
"it didn't work" or "did you think this level of would work on-?"
..shut up.

I was really happy when Ichigo facepalmed and dragged him to the mountains and subsequently kicking this annoying pest's ass.

Miyagi
January 18, 2012, 08:01 AM
Marechiyo Ōmaeda

I think he was specifically designed to be annoying. lol Nobody takes him seriously, neither his captain nor other members of Gotei 13.

Gotenkss
January 18, 2012, 08:08 AM
Kon

crimsonlink310
January 18, 2012, 11:21 AM
I vote for KON, those appearances he makes in the fillers annoy the crap out of me.

Ancy
January 18, 2012, 12:45 PM
Definitely Momo Hinamori..Her stupidity really ticked me off..big time

Blanka
January 18, 2012, 11:07 PM
Inoue as soon as she admitted her love

hoeru
January 19, 2012, 12:14 PM
Shirosaki it is. Reason: "I wanted to protect you" crybaby dismantlement.

He WAS interesting, but Kubo wrecked that side of Ichigo.

Sevenheadedmirror
January 19, 2012, 01:07 PM
Ichigo or shall I say haxxx master?

Uchiha_Blood
January 20, 2012, 06:37 AM
I would've said Inoue, but the last arc made her a lot less annoying, and more funny.
I'd go with Marechiyo Ōmaeda here

yumimi
January 20, 2012, 09:41 AM
Definitely Momo Hinamori..Her stupidity really ticked me off..big time

This. For reasons quotesd .-.

thornofcarrion
January 24, 2012, 01:20 AM
From OP:

'Also please explain briefly the reason for your nomination.'

Darjaille
January 24, 2012, 07:08 AM
Inoue Orihime.

Girl she's the most annoying character in manga ever IMO. Just...... just............ Kurosaki-kun.
Actually she's 30% less annoying in manga, anime just made me almost alergic. She's kind hearted and all and I get it, but she is annoying.

kazeofsilence
January 24, 2012, 11:13 AM
Inoue Orihime, because Hueco Mundo was set up so much to be her demise, yet Kubo didn't have the guts to go all the way with it.

Evil3ye
January 24, 2012, 01:32 PM
So many people going for Orihime :-_- also Momo Hinamori is like waaaay more annoying!

Jorge D. Dragon
January 26, 2012, 05:46 AM
My vote goes for Orihime.
She was actually so annoying troughout the series that she actually managed to outdo such annoying characters as Soi Fong, Hinamori and Aizen Sosuke and that's not an easy task, but she managed to do it in a splendid way.;)

mattiaildivino
January 26, 2012, 05:26 PM
Kon,I never liked his character!

3c
January 26, 2012, 06:28 PM
Voted for Hinamori. Such a brainwashed and annoying girl. I'm sorry, but I wanted her to die. Shinji deserves a cooler Vice Captain...

just_a_girl
January 27, 2012, 12:21 PM
Hinamori.
She seems to be completely useless -- except when she serves as a bait for someone -- as well as rather stupid.

crimsonlink310
January 28, 2012, 01:29 AM
Hinamori for sure, dunno why I nominated Kon when Hinamori appears more and is really annoying.

thornofcarrion
January 28, 2012, 08:26 AM
Voted for Hinamori. Such a brainwashed and annoying girl. I'm sorry, but I wanted her to die. Shinji deserves a cooler Vice Captain...

Amen to that :3...I voted for Hinamori as well.

How could I forgot her in the first round. Among all VCs, she looked the least bit of impressive. This is how annoying she is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RhsLpmR_g4

Miyagi
January 28, 2012, 09:53 AM
I totally forgot Hinamori, her obsession with Aizen was very annoying. :nono

matzik1212
January 28, 2012, 09:54 AM
Marechiyo Ōmaeda
Can't stand this guy , really :-_-