View Full Version : Info/Discussion Best Fight

Miyagi
January 13, 2012, 08:29 AM
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

In the category

"Best Fight"

The Gold Medal goes to...

~ Ichigo vs Byakuya ~

http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l535/Miyagi_Dono/Repeat%20and%20Reboot/ichigo_vs__byakuya.png

:confetti

Silver:
~ Ichigo vs Ulquiorra ~

Bronze:
~ Ichigo vs Aizen (post-Dangai training) ~
~ Ichigo vs Grimmjow (in Hueco Mundo) ~

Welcome to the nomination phase of
Best Fight

This thread if for this specific nomination only, for discussion regarding other categories and general discussion about the Awards, please visit the Bleach Awards Info & Discussion Thread (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/74665-Bleach-Awards-Info-Discussion-Thread).

Please remember, that you may nominate only one title for this award. However during the nomination phase, you can always change your nomination. For more information about how the Awards work, please check the opening post of the thread linked above.

For the nomination phase to run smoothly and to avoid situations where nominations weren't counted by accident, please state your nomination clearly. It is preferable to highlight the nominated title with bolded text and color. Example: I nominate <insert title> for <insert category>

Also please explain briefly the reason for your nomination.

Enjoy the Awards and thanks for understanding!

Ichigo VS Byakuya = 6
Ichigo VS Ulquiorra = 4
Ichigo VS Aizen (post-Dangai training) = 2
Ichigo VS Kenpachi = 1
Ichigo VS Grimmjow = 1
Isshin, Urahara, & Yoruichi VS Aizen Sousuke (Evolution mode) = 1
Vaizards VS Hollow Ichigo = 1
Ginjou and Tsukishima VS Ichigo = 1

Shinsatsu
January 17, 2012, 07:35 PM
Ichigo VS Ulquiorra
Both of them showed all they got during a single fight. I believe that this fight was the hardest for Ichigo.

thornofcarrion
January 18, 2012, 02:54 AM
Ichigo VS Ulquiorra
Both of them showed all they got during a single fight. I believe that this fight was the hardest for Ichigo.

Ichigo VS Ulquiorra
Same here. Ichigo really went all out. Ichigo struggled in that battle, more than any other battle he had or has so far. The berserk hollow v2 mode just made this fight so much more enjoyable.

Jorge D. Dragon
January 18, 2012, 04:07 AM
I would go with Ichigo against Aizen after Dangain training.:)
Ichigo was at his best during that fight and Aizen was as cocky as ever, but the fight was really like the fight of Titans from the Greek Mythology.:)

Gotenkss
January 18, 2012, 09:11 AM
Ichigo VS Kenpachi.......He's simply a beast.

crimsonlink310
January 18, 2012, 11:39 AM
Ichigo vs Byakuya is still one of the best fights ever. Plus I didn't want to bandwagon into Ichigo vs Aizen :^_^

kazeofsilence
January 18, 2012, 12:14 PM
Kurosaki Isshin, Urahara Kisuke, and Shihouin Yoruichi versus Aizen Sousuke Evolution mode, because they brought evetuthing to the table.

Blanka
January 18, 2012, 11:13 PM
Vaizards versus Hollow Ichigo

thornofcarrion
January 19, 2012, 05:47 AM
Vaizards versus Hollow Ichigo

If I am not mistaken, you mean when Visoreds helped Ichigo controlling his hollow powers?

Uchiha_Blood
January 20, 2012, 06:45 AM
Ichigo vs Byakuya.
This fight has all:
drama, suspense, awesomeness, twists ( Shirosaki being the greatest ) and a good deal of deep meanings, duty against heart. And Byakuya was the only one that trashed effortlessy Ichigo, and the one that took away Rukia. This fight was the climax of the entire arc

yumimi
January 20, 2012, 09:39 AM
Ginjou and Tsukishima vs. Ichigo. I love it because it's one of the darkest scenes in Bleach, where Ichigo however temporarily despairs for what was happening to him and his friends.

julian ross
January 21, 2012, 09:50 AM
Ichigo vs Byakuya: best fight until now..

Darjaille
January 22, 2012, 07:57 AM
Ichigo vs Byakuya

Simply classic. It wasn't only one fight, the inner strugle of Byakuya - "Who to protect? The laws, or someone dear to you?" Was a great addition. It developed Ichi, and developed Byakuya. Plus I love how Ichigo makes Bya change his views of him, first pulls of Getsuga in shikai, then activates ban...kai, pwns in speed. Bakuya's attacks are beautiful...

eefrit
January 23, 2012, 09:55 AM
I'd say the Ulquiorra vs Ichigo fight, but I didn't like the ending, so I'll also go with Ichigo vs Byakuya. Was one of the best climax fights in the entire series.

Regret
January 23, 2012, 06:09 PM
I'll also sayIchigo VS Ulquiorra which pushed Ichigo far beyond his limits and achieve the most hollowific form seen up to that point.

3c
January 24, 2012, 02:33 AM
The best fights were Ichigo vs Aizen and Ichigo vs Ulquiorra. But I'm going to nominate Ichigo vs Grimmjow as that's also one of my favorite fights. That's also the point of time I caught up with the manga, so I was in extreme hype mode at that time, which made the fight even more epic. Seeing Ichigo keep the mask on just because he was enjoying the fight so much and "couldn't afford to take it off" was awesome. It was the first fight Ichigo had at a much higher level than he had against Byakuya, as all the others between were with his 10 second limit.

Magnus
January 24, 2012, 06:58 AM
I nominate Ichigo vs Ulquiorra. It was worthy of taking one volume and a half. Not only the best fight in Bleach IMO, but also one of the best fights in mangas in general.

Evil3ye
January 24, 2012, 01:48 PM
Ichigo vs Aizen in Deicide.

exacta
January 24, 2012, 02:48 PM
I'm not really sure which I think is the best because theres so many good ones, but I don't think anyone nominated Ichigo vs Byakuya (third time) so I'm going to go ahead and nominate that. That fight lived up to all of its hype and then some. The whole Ichigo protecting Rukia and Rukia's brother trying to kill her was such an interesting conflict too, and gave both of them such a good reason to fight each other. It was nice to finally see the answer to why Byakuya was acting like that, although the full answer technically came a bit after the fight ended.

Jorge D. Dragon
January 26, 2012, 05:26 AM
I gave my vote for the final fight of Deicide - Post-Dangai Ichigo vs Aizen.:)
It was just a fight from another dimension.:) The power of each swing of the sword from Ichigo managed to slice mountains and as we see it would be hardly rivaled by anyone exept for Yama and Aizen and maybe Ginjou.:)

matzik1212
January 28, 2012, 11:04 AM
Ichigo vs. Ulquiorra
The fight was something else IMO . Ichigo was even close to defeat to some point but thanks to his hollowification he survived. I really liked that fight :)

Crystal Black
January 28, 2012, 11:04 PM
Ichigo vs Byakuya. So much debt, build up and excitement in this fight and through out the arc. The way the fight wen't Byakuya had more to lose and Ichigo had more to fight for and against.

mattiaildivino
January 29, 2012, 10:37 AM
Ichigo VS Ulquiorra with that escalation of strength,such as segunda etapa or super hollow form.