PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone please welcome me =)

Tensai1027
January 19, 2012, 04:19 PM
Hi im Tensai1027 and i just registered to this forum site. I was looking for a place to read raw manga and came across this site:amuse. im not into forums but i believe ill love it here,with all the different discussions. So feel free to ask me anything:^_^

Ustegius
January 21, 2012, 08:02 AM
Welcome Tensai1027!

Let's start with a basic; favorite anime and manga? Death Note perhaps? :amuse

Tensai1027
January 21, 2012, 12:52 PM
Hey Utsegius! Yup Its Death Note :p
im obsessed, you can say lol
Oh and i cant forget DBZ!
These two anime/manga are my all time favorite.
What is better? Lol
Hey whats your btw?

Ustegius
January 21, 2012, 06:18 PM
Death Note and DB are classics indeed. :nod

Hmm, may fav manga is most likely Naoki Urasawa's Monster. It's just almost perfect. As for anime, I dunno. Maybe Paranoia Agent.

Tensai1027
January 21, 2012, 08:25 PM
Ohh i honestly never heard of them, i will check them out though :p
Hey awesome sig btw!! By any chance is it your favorite anime or manga?

Knifeshade
January 21, 2012, 11:42 PM
Welcome to the forums, and always remember that in an average lifetime a person will walk the equivalent of three times around the world.

Ustegius
January 22, 2012, 06:27 AM
Ohh i honestly never heard of them, i will check them out though :p
Hey awesome sig btw!! By any chance is it your favorite anime or manga?

Thanks! It's is fanart for GUNNM, which is also one of my all-time favorite mangas. Brilliant sci-fi series.

Tensai1027
January 22, 2012, 10:58 AM
Welcome to the forums, and always remember that in an average lifetime a person will walk the equivalent of three times around the world.

Hi there Knifeshade, i dont consider myself average :p so maybe its 4 times around the world for me hehe. Thanks for the trivia ^_^. Ooh Bakuman you know, i was going to watch that soon after i finish Hunter x Hunter. :D

blai
February 09, 2012, 06:35 PM
Hai, you seem like a cool guy so I'd like to personally hand out an invitation to the Hangout Thread. -link (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/68328-Hangout-Thread-v.-18)- :thumbs