PDA

View Full Version : [Webtoon] Girls of the Wild's by Hun & Kim Hye Jin

Jammin
February 01, 2012, 07:11 PM
http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/7913/girlthewilds.jpg

Genre: Comedy, Romance, School life, Martial arts
Author: Hun
Artist: KIM Hye-Jin
Description: An unfortunate young high-school student who was abandoned by his mother along with two younger siblings, whom he struggles to take care of, gets some uncharacteristic good fortune when he is granted a full scholarship for 3 years based soley on attendance to the nearby "Wild's High-School". Only to find out that he is the first male student in what was previously an all girls school; which is famous for producing mixed martial artists and is moving to Co-Ed in an attempt, by the principle(Charles Wilds), to help teach his female students a "maiden-like side" to go along with their MMA dominance.
Publication: Naver (http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=358422&no=1&weekday=sun)
Scanlation: Webtoons Live (http://www.webtoonlive.com/description/Girl+the+Wild%27s/)(you can find all released chapters at this link)

My thoughts: The plot-line is not exactly groundbreaking and the main character needs a lot of work, in my opinion, but good humor and a strong and diverse female cast made this a very enjoyable read so far. The character art is also a strong point; making characters highly expressive really helps it nail some of the comedy moments.

I view this as a series with high potential as long as keeps building up a quality cast, hopefully with a few more guys to add a little diversity there, and mentally toughens up the the main character a bit(maybe physically too).

haegar
July 12, 2012, 05:51 AM
The plot feels a bit rough/predictable partially and it took hell too long till the kid began to man up and grow some basic spine but the art is mostly sweet n sexy and overall it's fun for a quick read ...

wonder if this is gonna go down the Kenichi road and he'll turn into a proper fighter over time or if it will stay different ...

Jammin
July 12, 2012, 08:10 AM
The plot feels a bit rough/predictable partially and it took hell too long till the kid began to man up and grow some basic spine but the art is mostly sweet n sexy and overall it's fun for a quick read ...

wonder if this is gonna go down the Kenichi road and he'll turn into a proper fighter over time or if it will stay different ...I suspect it's going in a very much Kenichi direction, it's seems like it's probably going to be quite a bit more dramatic though.

And yeah the story is not complicated. That's not necessarily a bad thing though as long as it's done well; and, some early main character issues aside, I'd say it'd done pretty well. The art has also been really really strong which helps offset that stuff quite a bit for me too.

haegar
July 12, 2012, 08:21 AM
Indeed - I didn't mean to be overly critical, I found it on batoto yesterday by accident and liked it enough to slice through it in one go over the evening, it's very decent quality and the girls are just gorgeous :)

FrostyMouse
July 12, 2012, 10:12 AM
I've been reading this for quite a while. The story itself isn't that great, but Dal Dal is just comedy gold and makes the manhwa. Without her, Girls of the WIld's would be a completely boring series.

Jammin
July 12, 2012, 10:49 AM
Indeed - I didn't mean to be overly critical, I found it on batoto yesterday by accident and liked it enough to slice through it in one go over the evening, it's very decent quality and the girls are just gorgeous :)I don't think you were being "overly critical", just "accurate".

I've been reading this for quite a while. The story itself isn't that great, but Dal Dal is just comedy gold and makes the manhwa. Without her, Girls of the WIld's would be a completely boring series. I like all the Wild's Girls so far.

Queen is menacing yet secretly as adorable as a baby seal.
Dal Dal besides being hilariously goofy also comes across as extremely sincere and not as shallow as she first appears.
Lee Moon is a good mix of a tomboyish older sister with a charming simplicity and impure intentions.
Lee Go Seul who outwardly seems geeky but turns out to be bloodthirsty enough to be Zakaki Kenpachi's daughter.

The real issue for me has been the main guy who has been, and this is going to sound mean, a bit of an emo wuss. I feel like that's finally turning around now, but it was rough for a while there; and the girls still definitely steal the show.

FrostyMouse
July 12, 2012, 12:17 PM
I like all the Wild's Girls so far.

Queen is menacing yet secretly as adorable as a baby seal.
Dal Dal besides being hilariously goofy also comes across as extremely sincere and not as shallow as she first appears.
Lee Moon is a good mix of a tomboyish older sister with a charming simplicity and impure intentions.
Lee Go Seul who outwardly seems geeky but turns out to be bloodthirsty enough to be Zakaki Kenpachi's daughter.

The real issue for me has been the main guy who has been, and this is going to sound mean, a bit of an emo wuss. I feel like that's finally turning around now, but it was rough for a while there; and the girls still definitely steal the show.

Dal Dal's the only one who really stands out, however.

Jae Gu being a lamer is a stereotypical part of a lot of manhwa. Quite a few manhwa feature strong girls and weak, whiny guys. Even if the girls/women aren't the one, or only ones, with power, the protagonist is often weak. In Freezing, the girls have the power and the guys are often weak and whiny; Kazuya is usually a whiny bitch. Shioon was up and down in The Breaker, but in New Waves, he whined for about 60-70 chapters about how he was so weak and all that crap. After reading a lot of manhwas with pitiful male protagonists, I've gotten used to it, and while I'm not that happy with that style of male protagonist, it's not something I hold against specific manhwa anymore. So, if I read something that carries on that trend, I don't see it as a problem with the specific series.

halfcrzy
July 12, 2012, 07:38 PM
Just started reading this series today! The art is awesome! Story goes a little slow, i could see this being a painful weekly read, but an awesome bulk read. Interesting characters i thought, even if the main guy was a whiney at the beginning its actually understandable with his situation. Only part i dont understand is.. How are all these good looking girls going after him? He is weak, and broke. That usually sends em running fast.

FrostyMouse
July 12, 2012, 08:51 PM
Just started reading this series today! The art is awesome! Story goes a little slow, i could see this being a painful weekly read, but an awesome bulk read. Interesting characters i thought, even if the main guy was a whiney at the beginning its actually understandable with his situation. Only part i dont understand is.. How are all these good looking girls going after him? He is weak, and broke. That usually sends em running fast.

Don't you remember the beginning of the manhwa? The principal/headmaster offered people good grades/everything if they befriended him, essentially, but after they saw what his life was really like, they came to care for him and Dal Dal wants to marry him. Don't ask.

Jammin
July 12, 2012, 08:53 PM
Just started reading this series today! The art is awesome! Story goes a little slow, i could see this being a painful weekly read, but an awesome bulk read. Interesting characters i thought, even if the main guy was a whiney at the beginning its actually understandable with his situation. Only part i dont understand is.. How are all these good looking girls going after him? He is weak, and broke. That usually sends em running fast.Haha, being a straight guy I can't really speak to the attraction part very well but the initial motivation was a part of class assignment. There is a standing offer of a large amount of graduation honors for learning about the maiden-like side of themselves. Plus he's kind, sensitive, an adoring older brother, reasonably good looking, and last but not least the only guy in the whole school.

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/9655/img000010n.jpg

So...he's a piece of meat in a lions den.

halfcrzy
July 13, 2012, 04:24 AM
Haha no kidding, just like the pic you posted. Totally a piece of meat. CMON LADIES! WERE PEOPLE TOO Y'KNOW!
Im actually going to look forward to reading this one every week, hope in a way its similar to noblesse, by which i mean the pacing picks up alot around 50ish chapters.

haegar
July 13, 2012, 09:01 AM
yay, I kicked the thread alive :hee

btw here's 47 translated for some reason not on batoto yet but oh well: http://www.mangahere.com/manga/girl_the_wild_s/c047/

as for the being a wuss, yeah I do hope he's coming around now - as it seems he's destined for queen and as he is now he ain't up to her - not by a far cry :derp

halfcrzy
July 13, 2012, 07:17 PM
Are you crazy haegar? This is going to be a harem! Wushu girl, dal dal, queen plus who ever else may come!

haegar
July 14, 2012, 03:56 PM
I don't see the problem with being a little crazy and given your nick you should agree there :teehee that being said I don't mind harem and yes, it is going there but I wouldn't be suprised if this goes in the direction of Rosario Vampire II with the girls, harem but one being chosen and than that would be the queen. the others will 'know their place' :cheez - maybe I only say that cause I am kinda partial to queen, though tbh all the girls are pretty great:verily

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

ch 48 RAW- with a punch and a twist (http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=358422&seq=50&weekday=sun) :hip

halfcrzy
July 14, 2012, 05:53 PM
Haha the raw for 48 did have a little twist at the end there, And haha i still think dal dal wont "know her place" which actually makes this a little more fun. Rosario vampire became kind of sad when the girls gave up on first place and started arguing for 2nd, 3rd, 4th mistress type of thing. So im hoping the girls will keep it interesting in her, and lastly, i totally wanna study wushu for some reason now...

haegar
July 22, 2012, 03:37 AM
49 RAW (http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=358422&no=51&weekday=sun)

I need a trans on what boxer dude did there but my opinion if him just got better again either way :hee

halfcrzy
July 22, 2012, 04:29 AM
Oh seems like he threw a jab towards his face, and he kept his eyes open the whole time, and it appears to shocked him. then a surrender

kidopitz27
July 30, 2012, 08:07 AM
i just began reading this in the morning from chapter 1 - 50 and it was awesome i like it because of the similarities of the protagonist to Shioon from the breaker :P

shukketsumaru
August 06, 2012, 05:51 PM
Speculation for the next chapter:
Near-Death Tirggered Super Ultimate God of Rage Mode or clinically dead for thirty seconds. Hell, why not both?

halfcrzy
August 07, 2012, 01:11 PM
haha the cliche beserker? well i dont mind what he does, as long as he beats in the red heads face. the releases feeeel so slow, damn you weekly release! maybe i should do a batch read again

shukketsumaru
September 23, 2012, 08:54 PM
GYAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! They just cuddle up next to him and fell asleep on the floor!! And the nurse is all like "wha?" Funniest thing I've seen all day!!

---------- Post added September 23, 2012 at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was August 27, 2012 at 08:08 PM ----------

They call her Ms. Pig!

Jammin
September 24, 2012, 11:56 AM
That was great!

http://imageshack.us/a/img825/5156/94242699.jpg

My favorite panel of the week I think. And probably one of my favorite "scary faces" of all time.:^_^

shukketsumaru
October 28, 2012, 08:32 PM
New chapter.
Highlights:
"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS IMPOSSIBLE!!"
Big brother instinct is over 9000.
Dal Dal is seeing hearts!

---------- Post added October 28, 2012 at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was October 21, 2012 at 07:44 PM ----------

Now that the evil red head has been defeated, what's next for our protagonist?

shukketsumaru
December 09, 2012, 08:36 PM
Noooooooooo! Why does the chapter always end at the peak of drama!?

suraj5898
December 10, 2012, 01:57 AM
will this fight ever end ??
and what is power level in this i mean u win against stronger opponent but have hard fight against weaker opponent

Reclaimer
December 29, 2012, 07:24 PM
The biggest issue with the series is a lack of direction. Although there were some issues before, the series has flitted around apparently aimlessly since Jae Gu beat Kim Hangyul.

It was important to note the change in the rules of the Wild League in that the weapons competition has been consolidated with the normal tournament, but the event battle was largely pointless minus some comedy.

The whole mafia battle was even more pointless and drawn out. If I had to find a purpose for that whole sequence, I'd say it would be to remove Jae Gu's naivete about fights, but him being naive was kind of ridiculous in the first place. This is a character who said "life is a war" and was picked on for years. I understand that him fighting back is a major change in his personality and that he is still generally a nice guy, but while that might mean that he isn't going to be ruthless, he would definitely expect his opponents to be.

While there is still the Wild League going on, I was expecting some hint of the direction the series is now going to take in chapter 71, but alas, there was none.

Jammin
January 01, 2013, 09:17 PM
The biggest issue with the series is a lack of direction. Although there were some issues before, the series has flitted around apparently aimlessly since Jae Gu beat Kim Hangyul.

It was important to note the change in the rules of the Wild League in that the weapons competition has been consolidated with the normal tournament, but the event battle was largely pointless minus some comedy.

The whole mafia battle was even more pointless and drawn out. If I had to find a purpose for that whole sequence, I'd say it would be to remove Jae Gu's naivete about fights, but him being naive was kind of ridiculous in the first place. This is a character who said "life is a war" and was picked on for years. I understand that him fighting back is a major change in his personality and that he is still generally a nice guy, but while that might mean that he isn't going to be ruthless, he would definitely expect his opponents to be.

While there is still the Wild League going on, I was expecting some hint of the direction the series is now going to take in chapter 71, but alas, there was none.It's definitely not what I would call focused and the pacing is pretty slow on top of that but I have to confess that I love it anyway. I just really enjoy watching this cast of characters be themselves.

The protagonist is the weakest point so far but I feel like he's starting to come along, even if it isn't quite as fast as I would perfer.

FrostyMouse
January 02, 2013, 11:07 AM
I've read this manga for probably the last 45 chapters now. It's decent, but nothing much happens. The fights and the comedy are entertaining, but the series itself is pretty lacking.

Jammin
January 02, 2013, 11:10 AM
I've read this manga for probably the last 45 chapters now. It's decent, but nothing much happens. The fights and the comedy are entertaining, but the series itself is pretty lacking.I'm curious what you think it lacks specifically.

I mean, I wouldn't call it perfect but I think it's been pretty enjoyable for what it is. Which is basically a RomCom.

Reclaimer
January 02, 2013, 05:26 PM
The series is enjoyable for what it is, but it could be better without a lot of major changes.

Specific things I find lacking:
-Series direction. Already explained, but the series has wandered around for awhile and I have no idea where it is going. Is Jaegu going to become a Kenichi character and learn all the various different types of fighting styles? Why continue to fight after the Wild League preliminaries? He accomplished his goal of showing his good side to his siblings, but he still has the issue of needing to save energy for school and work rather than fighting. Are we going to see anything more with his mother? (Now might actually be a perfect time for her to make an appearance, especially if she can destabilize his relationship with the girls.)

-Song Jaegu's motivation for "changing". It is a lot harder to make pacifists interesting, so I understand why he was made to decide to fight, but I thought he was a lot more interesting before that. Bash Kim Hangyul in the head with a brick and leave him to die in an alley? Sure, but not get into a ring and fight for no real reason.

-Too much stating of how badass Dal Dal, Lee Moonyoung, and Queen are and not enough of them actually showing it. The prohibition on fighting outside the ring has lead to them making threatening statements and scary faces without any real follow through. The Wild League will likely solve this, but there could have been a touch more sparring early in the series.

-Not enough school action. Other than being eye raped by the women in the school, Jaegu seems to have almost zero interaction with anyone other than the main 3 female characters. I understand wanting to keep the cast of characters small because doing otherwise means characters going long periods without face time (see every series ever), but I'd have liked more scenes like when he was in class being bothered by the girls during break or them changing in the classroom for PE. It doesn't have to be much, just enough to remind me that he is actually going to school.

world is wide
January 06, 2013, 01:14 PM
Yeah this webtoon is a little confusing. First impression is of a Kenichi like "weak to strong" martial arts series, but it is actually much heavier on the rom/com aspects.

Doubt Queen is just going to go away, but confused where this can go. Is the gang going to try to convince her parents, or perhaps convince Queen to rebel?

Reclaimer
January 06, 2013, 03:34 PM
It isn't a direction I necessarily want the series to take at this time (it could have worked better a lot earlier into the series), but Jaegu could be hired by one of the YK affiliated corporations. (Driver Park would have to be the in as I don't think he'd accept the "charity" from Queen, and that would doubly eliminate the possibility of the cliched instance of his being hired as her personal assistant) Queen would then through "pure chance" start helping manage that company as part of her learning of the family business.

If that were to happen, I'd kind of like Park Sun Mi (Jaegu's mother) to happen to be working at that company or something similar. As Jaegu said in this chapter, he isn't going to be fighting anymore (that's good. It would be stupid for him to continue) which creates a void in the series which would be nicely filled with familial drama which would destabilize his relationships with the girls.

shukketsumaru
January 13, 2013, 09:39 PM
Anticipating where this is going. It's a fun series.

---------- Post added January 13, 2013 at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was January 06, 2013 at 06:46 PM ----------

Chapter after this, Queen will probably toss her brother from the helicopter for flying such an embarrasing banner.

Reclaimer
January 29, 2013, 10:17 PM
I'm not sure I agree with the direction this appears to be going, but the last page was absolutely hilarious.

---------- Post added January 29, 2013 at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was January 14, 2013 at 07:14 PM ----------

Instead of scouting someone who got the shit kicked out of her by Queen, wouldn't it make more sense for Jaegu to:
-Scout people coming out of the preliminaries (Dal Dal and Moonyoung are less likely to have seen them fight before)
-Scout the people/person who beat them in the previous tournament if they are still competing
-Scout Queen (the ultimate goal, assuming she is competing)
-Scout the competitors from the weapons tournament that is integrating with the normal tournament. (Both Dal Dal and Moonyoung struggled against weapon users in the exhibition match. They should spend a lot of time preparing to fight them)
-Promise either of them that if they win the tournament that he will go out with them.

Basically, literally anything but what he is currently doing.

shukketsumaru
February 02, 2013, 11:51 PM
New chapter hints Jaegu won't just stay in the coach's box forever. I think.

Reclaimer
February 03, 2013, 02:59 PM
It does, but what is his motivation? He'll get his good grades if Dal Dal/Moonyoung win a few fights, so he has literally nothing to gain from trying to become a great fighter. Seeing as it directly contradicts his stated goal of getting through school while expending as little energy as possible, the reasoning better be damned good.

kidopitz27
February 13, 2013, 11:22 AM
is it me or GoW is becoming a love story rather than a martial art manhwa? .......... oh wait he broke her hands with just a kick wow that was kick ass :D

shukketsumaru
February 13, 2013, 11:38 PM
Becoming a love story? Was I mistaking the horde of female students looking at Jaegu like he was glass of water in the Sahara from the second chapter for something else?

Reclaimer
February 16, 2013, 09:50 PM
The last few chapters have been good, but we really need to see some indication of where the series is going to go for the short term in the next chapter.

shukketsumaru
March 03, 2013, 09:24 AM
Still no clue where this is going, but I'm not complaining. Why is that red-headed bastard back, though? While I'll admit that a cocky Jaegu is just delightful, I'd prefer a subversion of the whole defeat means friendship trope here.

zelllogan
May 12, 2013, 02:22 AM
I finally read this one. And it's weird. Like there are two different mangaka for the same webtoon.

The beginning is sad. Saegu is going through many problems. The guy is the king of bad luck.
But then it's slowly transforming into a light-hearted harem manga.

Often in mangas/manwhas, female characters are stupid/weak/useless & everything is around male characters. Here, it's the complete opposite. The male characters are mostly annoying (the red-headed bully, the yakuza) & the female characters are super strong, charismatic, funny, ...

All in all, it's not bad but I think that the end is near. I don't see what this webtoon can still offer. Saegu is no longer the king of bad luck, Queen is finally a human being starting to feel & accept emotions ...

shukketsumaru
May 12, 2013, 10:00 AM
"Because life is too short" ???! That poor yakuza boy is going to die, isn't he? Month long break?!

misogum
May 22, 2013, 11:24 AM
http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=552730&weekday=fri
manhwa about NOBLESSE AND Girl the Wild's ? WHO IS THIS TRANSLATE ?

ErosVp
June 07, 2013, 01:32 PM
With so many manhwas in hiatuses (is it like that?) I took interest in his one and read in a couple days....

I liked! I usually don't read harem because they are full of useless echii and stupid shoujo romance plot, but this one not. It is fun to see their comedic daily life without those exageration, plus the martial arts are an extra!

So... Which girl do you guy prefer? Queen, Moon Young, Dal Dal, wushu girl?

Black Void
June 10, 2013, 12:46 PM
I prefer Queen, but sometimes. I'm not sure.. Moon Young and Dal Dal are great, love them, too^^

Girls of The Wilds is a great webtoon,i really like it!

Razh
June 10, 2013, 04:03 PM
Dal Dal all the way. Just watching the pictures of the meals she cooked made my mouth water. Plus, I like flexible girls, if you know what I mean.

Black Void
June 15, 2013, 11:41 AM
Dal Dal is such a beast... really jealous xD pretending Queen does some farts.. xD

darkraoul
June 15, 2013, 01:14 PM
I was like "common when the kiss" :soclose

but never came :gwah

Wowzers
June 15, 2013, 10:52 PM
I like the butler in the tree.... As for Dal Dal... how feminine is that? really.

Yans86
July 27, 2013, 11:55 AM
Wow!!just beautiful SLAM DUNK refeence,totally got me!!

Jammin
January 18, 2014, 04:30 PM
Haha, I've been down on this series lately but this chapter was absolutely packed full of win.

http://imageshack.com/a/img30/1286/j7e8.jpg
We need more of this little guy

And I like how Jaegu turned out to be anything but weak and seems to be well on his way to adding the redhead to his growing harem. Still not too stoaked for the Queen engagement subplot but if it's as good as this chapter maybe I should be.

kidopitz27
January 18, 2014, 05:16 PM
if Girls of Wild is still in tune of Martial Arts Genre that means the marriage candidate for the queen from a rich family is also a martial artist and if the queen's parents decided that it's not about how rich or poor you are as long as you can protect your wife then the protagonist has a chance :D

Jammin
January 18, 2014, 05:48 PM
if Girls of Wild is still in tune of Martial Arts Genre that means the marriage candidate for the queen from a rich family is also a martial artist and if the queen's parents decided that it's not about how rich or poor you are as long as you can protect your wife then the protagonist has a chance :DThat's a pretty good idea...

Though I'm in a funny position because I wouldn't mind too much if Queen got taken out of the Jaegu pairing game, in harem series I rarely find myself rooting for the frontrunner. One of the side girls always draws my attention more, like Sera Kang in Breaker NW.

For me it's....

Moon Young
Dal Dal
Violent Red head(I'm a fan of those, as you may have noticed.:amuse)
Deadly Glasses Girl
Queen

--------------------------------

Actually, all that is lie. My real affiliation looks like this...

Harem End
Harem End
Harem End
Harem End
Harem End

Wowzers
January 18, 2014, 09:45 PM
My first choice for Jaegu's bride is the dark horse, Lee Go Seul.
http://i602.photobucket.com/albums/tt104/Wowzers_photos/LeeGoSeulportrait.jpg
I also suspect she should be voted: 'most likely to be brought up on weapons charges.'
Too bad she doesn't show up very often.

if Girls of Wild is still in tune of Martial Arts Genre that means the marriage candidate for the queen from a rich family is also a martial artist and if the queen's parents decided that it's not about how rich or poor you are as long as you can protect your wife then the protagonist has a chance
This could be very likely if one of her parents married in to the family from a less-well-off family.

Jammin
January 18, 2014, 10:06 PM
Ah Lee Go Seul, I really want to see more of her in the plot. It's so awesome when she goes into bloodthirsty warrior mode. I wouldn't mind a whole arc devoted to her background.

Like one of those classic vacations out to her hometown. Which I image to be the Korean equivalent of a Ninja village.

BASED Shinigami
January 19, 2014, 09:46 AM
^I'm rooting for Dal Dal! She's the only girl who's kissed him on the cheek and mouth :p Also, their interactions are always cute to watch.

Latest chapter was actually good.

Jammin
January 26, 2014, 11:52 AM
Another awesome chapter. Love the"Runaway Ojousama" twist. Now THAT is a cliche plot move that gets my 100% approval.:verily

kidopitz27
January 26, 2014, 01:03 PM
me and Moon Young ask the same question how the hell the queen was there ?

i mean last chapter i think was talking about arrange marriage in their house ?

BASED Shinigami
January 26, 2014, 01:11 PM
Yeah, that's right. She probably couldn't accept her parents plans for her, and ran away shortly after the marriage discussion.

Jammin
January 26, 2014, 02:34 PM
me and Moon Young ask the same question how the hell the queen was there ?

i mean last chapter i think was talking about arrange marriage in their house ?I'm assuming t's a the run up to her diving into Jaegu's arms to protect her from a marriage to man she doesn't love.

Then it get to your idea kido, where Queen's fiance gets all jealous of him and challenges Jaegu to a duel for her. Classic!:super

Wowzers
February 02, 2014, 12:18 AM
Latest chapter is out! (http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=358422&no=126&weekday=sun)

the runaway ojousama brought her chefs with her! Lol!

BASED Shinigami
February 05, 2014, 01:05 PM
I wish the author would have stretched the runaway incident a little bit more, but it looks like the next few chapters will focus more on the tournament.

theruleofflaw
July 21, 2014, 06:31 AM
The manga's story became boring this past few months but now regained its shine with Queen's relationship in question!!! I'm rooting for JaeguxQueen but it would be sad for the part of Choi DalDal.

Jammin
July 21, 2014, 09:26 AM
The manga's story became boring this past few months but now regained its shine with Queen's relationship in question!!! I'm rooting for JaeguxQueen but it would be sad for the part of Choi DalDal.Yeah, I'm not huge a fan of the arranged marrage plotline with Queen but I like that it's got her being more proactive and Jaegu thinking about things.

Though I'm more of a Dal Dal fan than Queen so I would like to see her emerge out of this as more of a legitimate threat. Right now there isn't much of a love triangle. It's basically Jaegu and Queen and everybody else either lagging way way behind or having given up completely.