PDA

View Full Version : Chapter Fairy Tail 270 Discussion

ghostexiled
February 10, 2012, 07:39 AM
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Fairy Tail.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
Spoiler Pics and Translations:
At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
For-Profit Download Links
If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
*.usercash.*
*.linkbucks.*
*.tinyurl.*
*.anonym.to/*
*.xrl.us/*
*.realfiles.net*
*.sharecash.*
*.shorl.com/*
*.lix.in/*
*.pgi-shumen.info/*
*hotfile.com*
*letitbit.net*
*depositfiles.com*
*tiny.cc*
*uploading.com*
*ugotfile.com*
*depositt.blogspot.com*
*cashfiles.blog.com*
*snipurl.com*
*bit.ly*
*rayfile.com*
*storage.to*
*megaupload.com*
*share-links.biz*
*doiop.com*
*filefactory.com*
*missupload.com*
*enterupload.com*
*mangoshare.com*
Formatting:
We ask that proper format is followed to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience.
Example One:

Source: Mangahelpers (http://mangahelpers.com/)
Credits: Ohana

http://img204.imagevenue.com/loc81/th_539054661_01_122_81lo.jpg (http://img204.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=539054661_01_122_81lo.jpg)http://img273.imagevenue.com/loc110/th_539055410_841810_122_110lo.jpg (http://img273.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=539055410_841810_122_110lo.jpg)
http://img265.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=539055332_03_122_77lo.jpg

Example Two:

Source: Mangahelpers (http://mangahelpers.com/)
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

---------- Post added February 10, 2012 at 06:39 AM ---------- Previous post was February 03, 2012 at 09:10 AM ----------

chapter is out: http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/40401305/1

Ero-Sanji
February 10, 2012, 07:58 AM
Nice, seeing another form of creation magic and it's very powerful as well. Everything this guy remembers can be brought to reality, but I wonder though if it applies to people as well, I mean can he bring people from the dead, if so this guy can conjure some really powerful allies.

I'm also quite shocked over the fact that Gray was so bad in this game, I understand that he had a hard time hiding, but what's up with the frequent succumbing to Raven Tail's attack?

Rarhyx
February 10, 2012, 08:04 AM
http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/40401305/24
awesome drawing of grey,
his look makes me feel he will do something stupid^^'

LoS
February 10, 2012, 08:22 AM
Creation magic was pretty cool, and Rufus making the ugly Raven Pudding guy look like an idiot was a nice touch.

But talk about predictable, saber 1st, raven 2nd, lamia 3rd, pegasus 4th... fairy tail's last which puts their backs against the wall. Who didn't guess this? They are sitting in last for now until they win their Battle and the boring/generic Cerberus team gets eliminated after losing their battle.

Not intrigued by the female matchup of Lucy v Flare. Frankly not really a fan of Lucy in fights, and that is what this is, a battle. Lucy will probably get a tie after some last ditch effort/power-up and their team will still advance by virtue of having more cumulative points than Cerberus after they lose their battle.

Just for fun, since I know plenty of people will try to predict the battle matchups as well, I will throw mine out there:

FairyA v Raven, Saber v Cerberus, FairyB v Mermaid, Lamia v Pegasus

It would be really cool to see Jura kick Ichiya's ass, I love seeing the panels where Mashima makes Ichiya all beaten and uglier than he already is, lol.

ocajavati
February 10, 2012, 08:29 AM
Eh.

Should have sent Lexus. Lightning speed.

Would shut them up fast. :derp

It would be utterly unreasonable for Lucy to be winning this, but then, the power hierarchy is never very consistent.

Krono
February 10, 2012, 09:39 AM
But talk about predictable, saber 1st, raven 2nd, lamia 3rd, pegasus 4th... fairy tail's last which puts their backs against the wall. Who didn't guess this? They are sitting in last for now until they win their Battle and the boring/generic Cerberus team gets eliminated after losing their battle.

Nothing's been said about elimination. All 8 teams should still be around at the end of day 4 at the least.

frozen18ice
February 10, 2012, 09:46 AM
its crazy what master will make the losing team of fairy tale gaheel got the hots for lucy marejane wants a maidza laxus wants a sandwich boy natsu, the only person that was not messed up is jellal omg, i look forward how different in the level can lucy be in this arch, she wins her fight all the time but this is 7 years later and training hope the look of her spirt summon change also

AandWguy
February 10, 2012, 10:03 AM
WHat a boring depressing chapter, is this how this arc is going to play out? them losing constantly till that miracle win at the end?

Dasbones
February 10, 2012, 10:29 AM
That Raven Tail girl is creeeeeeeeeeeeepy

Although she looks like she's about to have a wardrobe malfunction >:3

Evil3ye
February 10, 2012, 10:34 AM
http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/40401305/24
awesome drawing of grey,
I agree. The bottom panel was pretty cool.

And I'm glad the Hidden game is over, I found it a little to be dull. I think the battle parts of each round will be the most interesting parts of the contest.
For the first one, I'm quite satisfied. Haven't seen Lucy battle in a while now, and I'm curious to see what kind og magic Raven Tails weirdo chick uses.
Am burning for next week. :]

Ifrit
February 10, 2012, 10:36 AM
That Raven Tail girl is creeeeeeeeeeeeepy

Although she looks like she's about to have a wardrobe malfunction >:3

hahaha..she looks like a weird version of Erza if you ask me. This is how Erza will look if she lost it one day.

Chapter was good. "I'll get them back for this" by Gray, this I did not like. I don't want to see 1 mage more than once. Please don't do it. Another thing I hope Mashima won't use Laxus or Jura against SABERTOOTH Dragon slayers just to show us how strong they are.

It will be humiliating for Characters like Jura n Laxus....I think he's gonna go for it :facepalm

Aikidoka
February 10, 2012, 11:51 AM
Interesting to see Fairy Tail as the underdogs for once, it was one of the series' biggest weak points up until now. I suppose the whole 'losing in the beginning' thing is the same formula, but this at least feels like FT have a legitimate upward struggle. Having a 'non-battle' battle was a nice change of pace too.

That said, a seeming return to the shounen fight formula makes me nervous about Lucy's fight (Flare Corona...sun/solar magic?). Now that Raven Tail's been established as a major threat it would be disappointing for Lucy to win by virtue of the same old plot armor.

afroman
February 10, 2012, 12:39 PM
I dont have much faith in lucy. I dont think she's won any battle on her own without some sort of external help. shes quite weak and her powers are not developed. she could be a strong character if she trained but nah too busy worrying about her rent lool

BlackHair
February 10, 2012, 12:47 PM
Greys last page killed the chapter for me. Mashima put his anger in some kind of revenge expression, though it's just a game and no one cheated (I assume) or got hurt. Greys emotion just feels exaggerated and forced, hence not natural.

After looking at the score board I got a deja vu all over. Once again FT overwhelmed by the opponents, without a chance of winning..but we all know how it will end. This is one of the reasons I came to dislike FT.

I was pleased with every chapter in this arc, except for this one. I voted boring, and I rly wish Mashima to turn this around in some unexpected way. Though I must say I rly don't have much hope left.

-Ken-
February 10, 2012, 01:06 PM
Greys last page killed the chapter for me. Mashima put his anger in some kind of revenge expression, though it's just a game and no one cheated (I assume) or got hurt. Greys emotion just feels exaggerated and forced, hence not natural.

After looking at the score board I got a deja vu all over. Once again FT overwhelmed by the opponents, without a chance of winning..but we all know how it will end. This is one of the reasons I came to dislike FT.

I was pleased with every chapter in this arc, except for this one. I voted boring, and I rly wish Mashima to turn this around in some unexpected way. Though I must say I rly don't have much hope left.

I think at least the Raven Tail part was pretty justified though. He just keep hitting Gray one time after another. I'll be pretty mad myself.

hakuthehedgehog
February 10, 2012, 01:14 PM
I liked this chapter: the way Rufus won is the way I thought was the best way: be in the open and attack everyone that attacks you.

Now for the battle of Lucy: while Lucy was shown as a weak character, don't forget that now she has much more magic power at her disposal, whcih means she can use more spirits at once, which is the main thing she was lacking.

For example: Use gemini to learn all the oponnents weakness, then attack with Leo and Capricorn (does he have the power to weaken the opponents mages, or was that an ability of the dude possessing him?) .

sarutobi_sensei
February 10, 2012, 01:21 PM
Wow Rufus is indeed something. His magic was really great. Eve was also doing well, until he met Leon.

Loved the plans between Team A and Team B.

So, Raven Tail vs Fairy Tail already, gogo Lucy and destroy that bitch!

I'm betting she'll have the last 2 remaining golden keys.

meepers4982
February 10, 2012, 01:53 PM
ohh man, watch out gray is angryy. I hope lucy wins, i mean so far we've seen a lot of potential from her. Lets see the effects of the spell that she went through, also she has a good reason to be determined to win ;)

Ratatosk
February 10, 2012, 02:05 PM
Woah, Gray, sore loser? :derp

I dunno, if you'd told me that within 20 chapters of the dragon turning up out of nowhere and annihilating everyone this would have settled down into MORE tournaments I wouldn't have believed it. This is getting more annoying than Dragon Ball for having an interesting cool-looking world but no idea what to do with it.. Hopefully the 'strange mystery power' will hit the fan soon and mess things up..

Wardrobe malfunctions coming up... But yeah, Makarov clearly designed those Fairy Tail uniforms with this in mind, and I'm sure they're used to it by now :D

Atobe the king
February 10, 2012, 02:11 PM
Huh? why are people surprised about greys reaction? He got picked on by the same guy for the whole event sure it's not cheating but..we'll if you've ever played a big Multiplayer game and had one guy try to troll you the whole time its probably pretty annoying. More over he came dead last...and um...did you guys miss the jeering that FT had to endure when the game is over? Getting targeted by some ugly guy, coming dead last, then having it all thrown in your face by the crowd should be enough to get under anyones skin...not to mention gray is quite hotblooded. He was humiliated....

As for Lucy...she'll be fine. Idk why people are acting like spirits are outside help...thats how she fights.

Rufus is generically awesome.

Krono
February 10, 2012, 02:56 PM
I think at least the Raven Tail part was pretty justified though. He just keep hitting Gray one time after another. I'll be pretty mad myself.

Yep, he kept getting attacked by the one Raven Tail guy, like the guy had radar and templar vision. As a result Gray couldn't get anything done. To add insult to injury, the Sabertooth guy made all of them look like chumps.

Furthermore, this isn't "just a game". It's a serious competition wherein Fairy Tail is struggling to restore their lost reputation as being a powerful guild. If successful, it'll also help alleviate the guild's financial difficulties. To be hindered in that goal, and made a fool of by some guy that was a dark guild member until recently would be pretty enraging.

Gats
February 10, 2012, 03:19 PM
Gray seriously lacked focus. The fact that one guy kept attacking him is not an excuse, it's part of the game. He kept being distracted by the others, and had the nerve to complain about Rufus while Leon was just near him, he could have touch him any time. He even had the opportunity to reach Juvia.
Yes. This is a shame.

exacta
February 10, 2012, 03:20 PM
Yeah Grays got a pretty good reason to be upset, don't see why that translates into a bad move on Mashima's part or bad storytelling. Chapter was decent, anybody have an idea of what magic the Quatro Cerberus guy was using? Rufus' magic was a little weird.

Flare vs Lucy should be interesting, but I really hope that Flare isn't going to be a Celestial Spirit User too....also gotta give that Narpudding guy credit, he was the only one that dodged Rufus' attack. Hopefully Sabertooth won't dominate every round.

hoeru
February 10, 2012, 04:11 PM
So with Memory Make, Sabertooth have the ultimate advantage, don't they? Rufus probably knows what magician to use in each round to make the best of them since he can memorize each round?

Sollum
February 10, 2012, 04:22 PM
Go go Flare!

I have this feeling that she can summon "evil" stuff, like Big Bad Wolf, and other "villains", from our fairy tails. Plus she has awesome design. Tho i don't understand those eyes, usually it means "scared as shi*", but in this case...
But i don't like this turn of events. I feel that Natsu will be POWNED by Sting big time, BIG TIME.

Tho Natsu going apeshi* on Sting, whilst using Fire Lightnings God Mode would be pretty epic. Not happening tho...

P.S. And what the heck lucy means by "Wendy was the same..."?

Atobe the king
February 10, 2012, 05:38 PM
I think she's referring to raven tail going out of their way to attack FT members..they could have attacked another guilds group but opted for wendy.

@Gats, it's no excuse. Which is probably ANOTHER reason he's so irritated. Its a team thing...a great start would put them ahead...meaning he had the most pressure, the only one with more pressure would be whoever has to do the final event (assuming its a one person event).

So far I'm liking the arc and the new characters that were introduced. Again, rufus is generically awesome.

MazzinKaizer
February 10, 2012, 05:38 PM
Chapter was decent. Can definitely feel Gray's pain, it was utter humiliation for him. It would make things more interesting should lucy lose.

I absolutely "LOVE" Flare's character design, it's awesomely unique and intriguing.

crimsonlink310
February 10, 2012, 05:40 PM
Good chapter this week. I liked how we got to see so many different magic and it got chaotic because of Eve's snow. It was pretty awesome. Gray didn't fail all the way though. It looks like he got 4 points back to 0 since he was hit about 4 times while Juvia got an extra point.

Sad thing is that Juvia and Gray got the 2nd origin powerup but it doesn't look all that great so far in the game. No water magic from Juvia or anything but its for plot purposes I guess. FT needs to be in last place for a while.

Just hope there is no enormous random powerup later on just so FT team A wins all of a sudden.

As for next chapter. I have faith in Lucy. Leo and Capricorn will own Flare so I'm not too worried about Lucy. Sure Mashima might make Lucy struggle but I don't think there is any chance that Lucy will lose.

Krono
February 10, 2012, 06:08 PM
Good chapter this week. I liked how we got to see so many different magic and it got chaotic because of Eve's snow. It was pretty awesome. Gray didn't fail all the way though. It looks like he got 4 points back to 0 since he was hit about 4 times while Juvia got an extra point.

That listing at the end wasn't the points they'd earned in the game. It was what team placed where and how many points they won for the tournament as corresponds to the tablet we saw a chapter or two ago. The game went on longer than was shown, and the final score in the game is something we didn't get to see.

Another thing that occurred to me. The game runs thirty minutes. The Raven Tail guy found Gray twice last chapter, and there was 27 minutes left at the start of this chapter. So Gray was attacked twice in three minutes by the same guy, and the rate of attacks was probably kept up for the rest of the game. Being ambushed roughly 15 times by the same guy, at a rate of an attack about every minute and a half would be pretty infuriating. Couple that with the Sabertooth guy probably raining attacks down on everyone at regular intervals, and that makes for Gray taking a lot of hits from those two, and he loses 10 seconds every time he gets hit and has his position reset. I can see why he did so poorly and singled out those two.

LoS
February 10, 2012, 06:29 PM
It looks like he got 4 points back to 0 since he was hit about 4 times while Juvia got an extra point.

No, last place gets 0 points, 2nd to last 1 single point. That doesn't correspond to how many hits they achieved in the hidden game.

Just hope there is no enormous random powerup later on just so FT team A wins all of a sudden.

If anything Raven Tail, or this mysterious power behind the scenes will disrupt the tournament and knockout/disqualify a team or more I believe.

Nothing's been said about elimination. All 8 teams should still be around at the end of day 4 at the least.

That is a shame, instead of having less teams giving Mashima the chance to focus on the more interesting/successful teams he will have to divide the pages amongst even more characters now. We get less screen time for the more prominent characters now.

Kuzumikun
February 10, 2012, 10:14 PM
Decent chapter, I'm more interested in next weeks chapter! Lucy is so going to whip her Flare's ass, no doubt. It will probably be like a struggle for her, then at almost the end of the fight Lucy wins. I really want to see how strong Lucy got though and see Flare's magic too, assuming it might be a Stellar Spirit user. Haven't really seen Stellar Spirit users in a while aside from Lucy.

MONKEYS
February 11, 2012, 02:40 AM
Personally, I like how Gray is getting so angry. Hopefully it will culminate in his battle, where he lets it all out, and nearly kills someone (scaring the crowd in the process). Anyway, I'd like to see him get satisfaction for his defeat.
Also, they haven't yet said that the mage for the non-battle events needs to be different each time. So Gray could come back in another one, or just keep on trying, and screw up each time, and cause problems within the guild (not likely, but it would be cool).

As for the battle next chapter, I hope Lucy will pull some Gemini misdirection to make it look like she's struggling, then LUCY KICK!

Also, I hope that only Fairy Tail (preferably just team A) have their battles shown in-depth, it would drag things out way too much otherwise.

Looking forward to the next chapter (well, I always am, but still)

matzik1212
February 11, 2012, 09:57 AM
It was a good chapter but i have to say i didn't expect Gray to lose so badly ;) .He was practically trashed by that Raven dude. I hope Lucy will do a little batter, well i don't expect her to win or something but at least i hope she gathers more points for FT . I was so pissed when everybody from the audience made fun of FT :-_- .

That Flare girl looks really strong and messed up and since they have a grudge against FT the fight is going to be difficult , oh but that's right if i'm not mistaken we still don't know what kind of game they'll play right. Gambatte Lucy :whoo

Ikzer
February 11, 2012, 03:45 PM
This chapter was good enough to see how awfully superior Sabertooth are. But that makes me think that in the end, Mashima will have to bring out a Super Saiyan Level 5 Mega Epic Over Powered Natsu of Doom to defeat them and that doesn't sound very good to me. Or perhaps in the end the confrontation is not versus Sabertooth but another bigger evil, viewing all the secondary stuff that Mashima showed to us lately, like Raven Tail, or the stuff with Ultear.

Next chapter will be 100% fanservice, that's a fact (and I won't be the one to complain :teehee), and I'm pretty sure that Flare girl has something to do with Lucy's mother, so this battle will last around 3 to 4 chapters, flashback included.

shuha27
February 11, 2012, 06:40 PM
Can't wait for Lucy's fight. Guessing Flare uses some kind of fire magic because her name gives us that hint. If she does use fire magic, it would be cool if Lucy uses Gemini and transforms into Natsu, so he can eat the flames.

Aikidoka
February 11, 2012, 11:41 PM
Can't wait for Lucy's fight. Guessing Flare uses some kind of fire magic because her name gives us that hint. If she does use fire magic, it would be cool if Lucy uses Gemini and transforms into Natsu, so he can eat the flames.
Her last name (Corona) gives me the impression that it would be different from the fire magic we've seen so far. Maybe a greater intensity (the sun's)? Or light magic? I would personally be disappointed if she was just a fire mage.

Dark God Zeus
February 12, 2012, 03:08 AM
It was a good chapter but i have to say i didn't expect Gray to lose so badly ;) .He was practically trashed by that Raven dude. I hope Lucy will do a little batter, well i don't expect her to win or something but at least i hope she gathers more points for FT . I was so pissed when everybody from the audience made fun of FT :-_- .

That Flare girl looks really strong and messed up and since they have a grudge against FT the fight is going to be difficult , oh but that's right if i'm not mistaken we still don't know what kind of game they'll play right. Gambatte Lucy :whoo

No, this one is just a normal battle. The first four days are first an event, followed by a battle (though, the 4th day has a tag battle). The 5th day is one big unknown.

ghostexiled
February 12, 2012, 04:18 AM
I for one am actually digging the way that FT is having their noses rubbed in sh*t. It is going to be a very humbling experience for FT.

I also don't understand why so many people don't like Gray's reaction... I would be utterly PISSED if the same jackass kept coming after me even when he had opportunities to take out other members of the game.

This arc is going to make it pretty clear to FT that they really have to fight for that long lost king of the hill position that they once had.

I think this arc is going very well.

Interested on how the fight with Lucy vs Flare will play out.

Marche
February 12, 2012, 01:33 PM
Now I will write what I think will happened in the fight between Lucy and Flare Corona.
I think that this match will not end in only one chapter, she will take at least 2 chapter, perhaps also 3.
I think that Corona is the most interessant character in Raven Tail, she is the only girl and seem a little psyco, I think this since her first apparitions some chapters ago, and the lastest chapter confirmed it.

From her look as I already said she seem a psyco, she has also a scar on her left arm, for this reason I believe that she was abused, perhaps from Ewan, but to tell the truth I hope that she was on the Paradise Tower or in the magical resarch laboratory where there was also Urtear (also if I know it’s unlikely, because that facility was destroyed from Urtear 17-15 years ago).

Anyways if she was abused, she could use some armour, but to tell the truth I don’t think this will be the case because I believe that also the female mages of Sabertooth uses armour, the one who has a rose on her hairs.

I don’t think that she is a stellar spirit mages either, also because she would have only two golden key, at least she could summon evil spirits.
But to tell the truth I think that she fights melee or she uses distruction magic just like Gildzart, also if it is the lastest case her magic will be less powerfull.
I don’t think either that she uses creation magic or an element magic, as water or fire as Natsu and Lluvia, or card as Cana.

I think that the best magic, the more suited for her is a take-over.
In the truth if she was really abused, she could use several form of take-over, she could chose different form of takeover, which each form will protect her from an element (for example iron, fire, water, ice, sand, light), similar to Erza’s armour.
If this will be the case the fight between Flare and Lucy could be similar to that of Lucy and Kain Hikaru of Grimoire Hearth, at least at the beginning.
In fact she will try to use each stellar spirit that she has (perhaps except for Gemini), but in someway Flare will be able to stop every single attack.

Then she will decide to combined various attack (I hope to see “Loki and Ares” and “Acquarius and Scorpion”, counting their element and the fact that they are already a couple they could do an unison raid) and hurt Flare, perhaps also badly.
So in this fight we will se Lucy’s power up, that counting the fact that she uses stellar spirit will consist only in a improvement of her magic power, that for her is really a huge improvement, because in fact her weak poin since the first chapter has been her lack of magical power when she need it.
She in fact will be able to summon several stellar spirit also on the same time, not more only one each time, but more stellar spirit on the same time.

But as I already said I think that Flare is the most interessant character of Raven Tail, also more than the boss (actually the boss is interessant because he has his face covered, after he lost the mask I think that he will not be more interessant, or at least he will be less interessant), for this I don’t think that she will lose, particularly in the first match, eventually in the contest that she will participate.
I would be really happy if Flare after having seen her blood will lose her mind, as happened to Bell in Katekyo Hitman Reborn or to Gaara when in the chunin exam Sasuke injured him for the first time in his life.
I believe that she wil be similar to how was Luvia in her fight against Lucy in the Tower of Paradise, when she was controlled by the rockstar http://www.mangareader.net/135-7201-21/fairy-tail/chapter-86.html http://www.mangareader.net/135-7202-3/fairy-tail/chapter-87.html http://www.mangareader.net/135-7202-5/fairy-tail/chapter-87.html http://www.mangareader.net/135-7202-7/fairy-tail/chapter-87.html.
She will only think to kill Lucy, to destroy her.

I hope that for revenge she will strip Lucy completely, she will take out all her clothes.
In the truth this is not really a new news, in fact in almost every fights, in every arc (also if this time I hope she will be completely).
But more than the fact that she will be completely naked, I hope that Flare will injury Lucy very badly, in every part of her body, in her face, in her legs, in her arms.
In fact I hope that before of the end of the series, Lucy, Erza and also Urtear (for her I think that will be Zereff) will be badly injured, also to tell the truth I don’t know why I hope this will happened.

Perhaps also for the fight there will be points, and the first men who will reach the points that are needed will be the winner.
If this will be the case Lucy will not take any points for her first attacks, because Flare will not be injured, that attack will be useless, but then she will take some points for the her double attacks, because these will work.
Then as I said Flare will lose her mind (before of it also if with some problem she was able to control herself), then he will began to attack too (before she did not attack because she wanted to play a bit), and so she will gain several points.

Anyways I believe that Flare for the last point will try to kill Lucy, but then someone will stop her, someone will save Lucy, I think that the one who will save Lucy will fight Flare on the contest.
I believe that Natsu will face Sting on the contest, where he will be the lastest on the contest while Sting will be the first (but then he and Gray will defeat him and Rufus on the tag team match, where I think that there will be 20 points), I think that the one who will save Lucy will be one between Erza and Elfman.
I hope in Erza, but perhaps could be Elfman, if as I believe Flare magic is a take over.

Anyways I believe that Lucy’s wound will be so big that she will be forced to leave the tournament, then the others member of the team will do all the remaining contest and fight, and then to the fifth day she will be replaced from Wendy.

P.S: I don’t think this will happened, but perhaps Lucy could use Gemini and make them transform in Flare, so they will be able to understand Flare, perhaps they could make her remember her past, and perhaps for this Flare will lose her mind.

frozen18ice
February 12, 2012, 04:15 PM
i wonder if the last 3 remaining zodiac keys will be if mashima will do the 13 gates or will it be only 12 gates of the zodiac. if the last set be Libra, pieces, and orhpeous the snake charmer.

liductan
February 13, 2012, 10:54 AM
I'm glad gray is mad, it's about time...He's been calm for sometime now..I was wondering what happen to the hot-blooded gray, (fighting with natsu all the time). He needs some anger, I can't stand to see natsu continuing getting stronger, while gray moves in a snail pace.I think lucy has had more achievements in battles than him, and I won't get started on Wendy(who's suppose to be the newbie)..Yet, manages to have more signifiance in the story, I can see a lot more other people being..Espicially when they're used to winning every battle..
As for lucy, I am worried..I know she is clever, yet when times are serious, she acts comical...
This is going to be very interesting, flare looks like a psycho.

MONKEYS
February 14, 2012, 07:54 AM
As for lucy, I am worried..I know she is clever, yet when times are serious, she acts comical...
This is going to be very interesting, flare looks like a psycho.

Yeah, this is going to be an interesting battle.
Also, Lucy's not clever, she brought out a compass in a maze when they already knew where east was XD

Anyway, I think Fairy tail are going to suck hard for the first day (maybe first two), then either, they'll come back (with Gray dominating his battle), or something will go wrong with the tournament.
In the latter case, I think it will be resolved by Fairy tail breaking everything, thus restoring them as the guild who break things, and generally win.

Still, I'm more interested in Fairy tail B's battle. I can't see anyone, other than Juvia, losing.

Krono
February 14, 2012, 11:27 AM
Also, Lucy's not clever, she brought out a compass in a maze when they already knew where east was XD

They didn't know where east was. Erza's correctly translated response goes roughly "Sorry Lucy, I've already got a compass".

RaveDragon
February 16, 2012, 01:05 PM
I think mashima is taking this arc well enough, with the lost time and the very little amount of training (albeit thank goodness ultears powerup) FT has to struggle a little. it's was a really cool panel of an angry grey! He'll make sure to give us a good show later ^^
Rufus' magic is very strong and quite the highlight of the chapter but mostly i loved gray's expression.

I am positively creeped by Flare Corona, I don't know if she knows Lucy's mother but it was wierd how out of it she was until she noticed Lucy and the way she said 'blondie...' was really freaky which means she has potential to be an awesome villian!

A tie is most probable but since the powerup if Lucy has learnt some spells maybe or she uses her brain enough she could win, she's not very strong but she's still kind of a newbie in Ft after all technically 7 years minused shes still a 6month or so member when before she wasnt much so eah shes weak but shes smart and Hibiki showed us she can learn spells so please someone teach her some blessed spells ><

If she won however it would be a close call and wendy would have to substitute her due to having most probably brutal injuries because Flare wants to crush her completely...it would make a good win but this is probably Lucy's hardest battle. I am curious what kind of upgrade her magic went through, celestial spirit spells would be nice with celestial spirit summoning. I don't think this fight will have more than a chapter or two, even if it involved some flashback.
Oh and maybe we get to know what daddy sent her in that smallish box >< i'm hoping its a diary of her mothers training, a key wouldnt really help much...

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

I for one am actually digging the way that FT is having their noses rubbed in sh*t. It is going to be a very humbling experience for FT.

I also don't understand why so many people don't like Gray's reaction... I would be utterly PISSED if the same jackass kept coming after me even when he had opportunities to take out other members of the game.

This arc is going to make it pretty clear to FT that they really have to fight for that long lost king of the hill position that they once had.

I think this arc is going very well.

Interested on how the fight with Lucy vs Flare will play out.

Yep, its not usual the heros are hated or made fun off, i cant remember any manga that did that at least not this far, it helps a lot with character development imo

Gray is human and a proud FT member i would have really been humiliated in his stead especially with how things turn out, he took it pretty well imho at least he didnt feeze the audience... i mightve

This arc seems much better then tenrou ^^ cant wait for next chappys

liductan
February 16, 2012, 03:02 PM
This arc is starting off so well, I am now getting worried...just like last arc, it started off good too, and decrease plot quality as the story progress...Please don't disappoint me..!