PDA

View Full Version : Character Vindice Arcobaleno

callum0800
February 03, 2012, 04:42 PM
Does anybody know who the Vindice Arcobaleno is?
http://reborn.wikia.com/wiki/Vindice_Arcobaleno
and howcome he is not taking part in the arcobaleno tournament

keng4896
February 04, 2012, 02:58 AM
Origin: Unknown
Current status: unknown
Flame: 8th flame possibly

that's all i know about it.

As for the tournament, it might appear at the end of the tournament.

Jorge D. Dragon
February 10, 2012, 04:26 AM
It might be interesting if we see this Arcobaleno in the future.
We might even get him in this Arc, even though it would be overkill to fight against Vindice Famiglia, especially that I don't think they will appear before there will one or two teams left and those teams who would be left... they will be seriously weakened for sure, thus the victory for Vindice might be even more considerable.
Also it might open a posibility for a new Arc.;)

Momotaros
March 01, 2012, 12:00 PM
It might be interesting if we see this Arcobaleno in the future.
We might even get him in this Arc, even though it would be overkill to fight against Vindice Famiglia, especially that I don't think they will appear before there will one or two teams left and those teams who would be left... they will be seriously weakened for sure, thus the victory for Vindice might be even more considerable.
Also it might open a posibility for a new Arc.;)

Somebody was right! I'm excited to see where the Vindice will take part in the Representative battle, and who's going to fight them.

Linfone
March 01, 2012, 11:16 PM
Anyone wonder who the 3rd person to be able to fool the Vindice is? I'm certain Mukuro and Flan can fool the Vindice, but...

masgrande
March 02, 2012, 07:10 AM
Wait! I'm confused, are there two clear pacifiers?!?!

Anyone wonder who the 3rd person to be able to fool the Vindice is? I'm certain Mukuro and Flan can fool the Vindice, but...

Maybe it was D. Spade since he manage to get their flame.