Bronze:
~ Rubel ~

Rubel (7)
Dae (4)
Raki (2)
Clare

eefrit
February 25, 2012, 11:33 AM
Raki. Mainly because he is the most important Human.

THM Nindo
February 25, 2012, 05:08 PM
Agreed again.
Raki.

wickedsmile
February 26, 2012, 04:37 AM
Rubel has to be the quintessential Black Coat. His guile and ruse does not have an equal. As far as a human, Raki, of course. The man exudes the best qualities of any character.

Goral
February 26, 2012, 04:49 AM
I agree with wickedsmile and also nominate Rubel. He's one of the best villains I've seen in a manga and not entirely black (metaphorically speaking). As for Raki, to me he's the worst human character in Claymore and Cid or even Galk or father Vincent would be much better. But from what I understand we're nominating only one person for each award so it's either Rubel or Cid, hence Rubel wins by far.

FrostyMouse
February 26, 2012, 06:56 PM
Dae just wants to screw with people, and he released the Cassandra, Hysteria, and Roxanne knowing that they'd awaken. He's just entertaining. Rubel's more awesome overall, but someone has to nominate Dae. :P

ZERO PHOENIX
February 27, 2012, 11:54 AM
I'll go with Rubel. A lot of what happens in Claymore (or at least a substantial portion of events) either occur through or are impacted by his manipulations. He also seems to be one step ahead of the rest of the MIB, with the noticeable exception being Dae. It seems like Rubel is the ultimate chessmaster in this game where only he wins no matter who loses.

Ryus
February 27, 2012, 02:41 PM
How could people not nominate Clare as a kid let alone mention her before I did... anyways she gets my vote.

I felt so sorry for her, I wanted to fix the world for her myself :arf and was so glad when Teresa accepted her and there following time together :zomg... then punched in the gut after Clare lost Teresa. :crying

That one arc is how I related to the plight of average humans in this series...

mrsticky005
February 27, 2012, 06:23 PM
Rubel especially as voiced by R. Bruce Elliot.

Due is shadier than shady acres.

Super Angillis
March 02, 2012, 09:08 PM
Hmmn, was a tough one between Rubel, Raki, and Dae, but I think I'll go with Rubel. He damn near screams that you shouldn't trust him And even if you know this, chances are you'll still end up doing just what he wants. Also he has those nifty shades.

Claymore1
March 03, 2012, 11:49 AM
Rubel because he is so sneaky and a little bit evil.

Or Raki because he is so badass now and is actually useful. And I really want to see Clare and him reunited.

MalakTawus
March 03, 2012, 08:11 PM
As much as i like Raki's character, i have to say Rubel is my pick for this nomination.

RoD Junior
March 05, 2012, 10:27 AM
Rubel, hands down. A good character design with those Gestapo glasses, a complex plot element as double agent, an ambiguous baddie who both helps Clare & Miria and wants to get them killed, and I suspect we still don't know everything about him.

littleangel
March 05, 2012, 12:15 PM
Dae just wants to screw with people, and he released the Cassandra, Hysteria, and Roxanne knowing that they'd awaken. He's just entertaining. Rubel's more awesome overall, but someone has to nominate Dae. :P

I add my vote to yours :)

GioGio
March 06, 2012, 07:16 PM
Dae is just awesome. He reminds me a lot of Kurotsuchi Mayuri, from Bleach. And that makes him even more awesome.

benelori
March 10, 2012, 12:43 PM
I will go with Dae, his experiments aren't always succeeding, but he is an enigma and he is creepy...also his latest goal of maybe synthesizing Priscilla makes him ore intriguing

thornofcarrion
March 15, 2012, 11:32 PM
...and my vote goes to Raki *tad-da*. He isn't really a whining character, even if he isn't as powerful as others. He is resolute to become stronger.

Miyagi
March 16, 2012, 06:15 AM
Tough choice between Rubel and Raki but my vote goes to Rubel. He gets the plot moving with all kinds of twists and such.

claremore
March 16, 2012, 08:44 PM
would've picked Clare for human...but I chose Dae in terms of black coat character
edit: I should have picked Clare because she's not getting any votes. :o
human clare is by far the best human in the series imo (on second thought, character)

Shelter
March 16, 2012, 09:01 PM
Raki. Without a question.

Would've been good if Sid or Galk were included though.