Cassandra (2)
Agatha
Isley
Dauf
Rigardo
Priscilla

eefrit
February 25, 2012, 11:42 AM
Hmm, out of the average Awakened Beings I like Rosemany, Rigaldo, Agatha, and Hilda. I'll go with Agatha though, because...hmm...don't know why, I just like it.

lawlett-kun
February 25, 2012, 10:11 PM
Cassandra, love her form

wickedsmile
February 26, 2012, 04:34 AM
Silver King Isley. He has one of the most attractive awakened form. Also, his character, which began as a despot ended tragically as emotionally humbled. He realized that the power he sought wasn't as rewarding as the bonds he made with Priscilla and Raki.

FrostyMouse
February 26, 2012, 07:06 PM
For non-ABs, I think Dauf was the best character. He was just entertaining, plus he had the most development of any non-AB awakened.

mrsticky005
February 27, 2012, 07:11 PM
Rigardo the lion man.

SpeedyIX
February 28, 2012, 02:20 AM
Cassandra, its not so much her form that I like, but rather her new personality >:3

Jammin
February 28, 2012, 03:46 PM
I nominate Riful

Of all the monstrous awakened beings she always seemed to me like the best mix of human and monster. She'd kill a person without hesitation but she still seemed to possess a prideful, cheerful, and whimsical personality. That created very interesting contrast with her menacing existence as a monster that eats people.

Fermat
March 03, 2012, 06:41 AM
I nominate Riful. Though Isley takes "best design," I must say that Riful's mix of playfulness, ruthlessness and haughtiness stemming from a feeling of omnipotence is very interesting.

Claymore1
March 03, 2012, 11:33 AM
Ophelia, Isley, Riful, or Rigaldo. I am not sure which one is my favorite though.

MalakTawus
March 03, 2012, 08:18 PM
Incredible,i can't belive to be the first one to nominate Priscilla.
Seriously,she is the true queen between ALL the awakened beings.

littleangel
March 05, 2012, 12:30 PM
Riful .. she is the character .. at least we know her not like the rest she is smart, manipulating, evil, childish, crazy and beautiful! she is the best awakened being Yagi has ever made!

Miyagi
March 16, 2012, 06:38 AM
It was a tough choice but I voted for Priscilla in the end. These characters all have redeeming qualities but Priscilla seems more relevant for the plot, she killed Teresa and she is arch-enemy of the main character.

TheRussianMeatClob
March 16, 2012, 10:05 AM
Riful she was just such a character. I miss her and Dauf.

Roxanne
March 17, 2012, 08:37 AM
I voted Cassandra because she has a unique story and a brand new personality as an awakened. I like the cocky attitude when she fights with Roxanne.

Ryus
March 21, 2012, 11:16 PM
How are we defining "best" here? Power Level/Fighting Abilities, Plot Relevance/Impact, or Character Development/Personality? My "best" would depend on which of these is the criteria...

Example:

Power Level = Priscilla (Duh)
Coolest Ability = Riful (Runner up: The Destroyer only runner up since I'm not sure if she counts as two ABs or one)
Coolest Design = Isley (runner up: The Six Armed One)
Best AB based on the coolest fight scene = Rigardo
Most Developed AB personality = Riful
Most Dynamic AB Personality = Isley/Ophelia
Plot Relevance = Priscilla (Runner up: The Destroyer)
Most Warped AB personality from there time as a human: Priscilla (sorry Cassandra fans I just see her as releasing her inhibitions)
Most Evil AB: The Six Armed One (as in Evil requires being more than a simple hungry monster but going out of your way to commit evil)
Most human AB: Riful
You get the idea...

Miyagi
March 22, 2012, 04:10 AM
How are we defining "best" here? Power Level/Fighting Abilities, Plot Relevance/Impact, or Character Development/Personality? My "best" would depend on which of these is the criteria...

We don't prioritize any of these criteria, you can vote for a character based on your favorite qualities, or a combination of those.