Clare trying to comfort Teresa
Claire and Raki's kiss
Teresa's Death
Elena's Death
Ophelia's Death

Miyagi
February 26, 2012, 05:48 AM
Jean's death

She returned the favor by saving Clare and died reverting her back to normal after the latter defeated Rigardo, it was a pretty emotional scene IMHO.

Leonsagara
February 26, 2012, 11:52 AM
Raki's fight with Ophelia. Even though he was getting seriously wounded, he pretended he was fine to give Clare the focus necessary to heal herself. It was pretty manly and awesome. That was probably the scene that really made me like Raki as a character.

mrsticky005
February 27, 2012, 07:16 PM
Clare carrying Teresa's severed head around the town.

Jammin
February 27, 2012, 07:35 PM
The part where young Clare tried to comfort Teresa. (http://www.mangareader.net/485-29326-28/claymore/chapter-15.html)

That to me was one of the best emotional moments in manga, of all time.

Super Angillis
March 02, 2012, 09:18 PM
Garg, I can't choose between Claire comforting Teresa, or carrying her head.

Fermat
March 03, 2012, 05:48 AM
Clare carrying Teresa's head gets my vote.

Claymore1
March 03, 2012, 11:47 AM
Teresa's death. I will be honest, i cried when that happened. It was just so sad and depressing.

MalakTawus
March 03, 2012, 08:13 PM
Claire and Raki's kiss (well, of course i also mean the promise connected with that kiss,not just the kiss in itself,lol)

wickedsmile
March 04, 2012, 11:19 AM
There are so many such instances, most notably in the earlier chapters that predate the formation of the Ghosts. It's a toss up between Teresa hugging Clare, Teresa's death or Jean's death but I'll go with another less heralded scene, Ilena's death in "The Black Card" (Clare's friend from her training, not Irene).

Yagi's drawing was its infancy at this point so the graphics clearly aren't as well defined as in the later chapters but we find out that Claymore warriors are doomed to live lonely miserable and very short lives. In the end the Yoma in them wins. Worse, you force someone who is close to you to end your life. Clare stated that from the time she trained and became a warrior, Ilena had been her only friend. It's a lonely statement, one with which we can probably identify at one point in our life.

Goral
March 04, 2012, 11:40 AM
See, that's another reason why the proper name should be Irene not Ilena. The person you have in mind is Elena (エレナ Erena).

littleangel
March 04, 2012, 02:41 PM
Jean's death and wont say why just watch the scene and you will know why!!

GioGio
March 06, 2012, 05:53 PM
I'll go with Ophelia's death in this one. There was an mix of joy and sadness in the way she embraced her fate and longed for her lost brother that I found incredibly well written by Yagi, not to mention the beautiful allusion to Ophelia's death in Hamlet. And even though Teresa's death had a bigger impact on the readers as a whole, being a fan of Ophelia made her death particularly emotional to me.

claremore
March 17, 2012, 11:57 AM
Clare trying to comfort Teresa, reason already mentioned by Jammin.