Dust Eater (3)
Preemptive Sensing
PYSA-QS combo
Queen of Blades
Sensory Control
Youki Manipulation

eefrit
February 25, 2012, 11:31 AM
Hmm, I don't know. Every technique is awesome in it's own way. Although, the three new Abyssal Ones techniques kind of overtake the older techniques shown. Out of these three I'll go with the Cassandra's Dust Eater though. It is bizarrely beautiful.

Goral
February 26, 2012, 05:11 AM
Quicksword, whether it's Irene's version or Clare's it's just awesome and it's the best technique any Claymore ever had from what I've seen. Cassandra's Dust Eater technique is stupid IMO and could work only against inferior opponents (Roxanne easily dealt with it using only a hilt of a sword which shows it explicitly).
2nd place would have Raftella's mind-scramble ability.

Miyagi
February 26, 2012, 05:27 AM
Teresa's Preemptive Sensing

It lets her predict her opponent's movements and act in advance, which gives her the upper hand against whatever ability her opponent is using. A very cool ability IMHO.

FrostyMouse
February 26, 2012, 06:43 PM
I'm completely with Goral on this. Quicksword is the best sword technique in the series. It even provides a ranged attack, as seen against Dauf. Now, obviously, Irene's was superior to Clare's, and Teresa managed to overcome it by being godly, but it's still the best technique we've seen.

mrsticky005
February 26, 2012, 06:51 PM
the dirt eating techinque. It's so absurd it's awesome.

Super Angillis
February 27, 2012, 10:33 PM
Quicksword. Unless your name is Teresa it's lethal. Claire has shredded so many things with it that it's not funny anymore.

SpeedyIX
February 28, 2012, 02:31 AM
Clare's PYSA-QS combo, seeing as its listed separately from the QS and PYSA in the databook, and is shown in Clare + Jean vs Dauf (Witch's Maw)

Fermat
March 03, 2012, 06:42 AM
The Quicksword gets my vote. Easily the most powerful blade technique for its versatility.

MalakTawus
March 03, 2012, 08:34 PM
I also support Claire's quicksword,that technique is really godly.........well to be honest i'd like to nominate Claire's "Queen of blades mode", if it's valid........

littleangel
March 05, 2012, 12:26 PM
Sensory Control .. Illusions!! All you need to kill your enemy is to mess with his head!

GioGio
March 06, 2012, 07:34 PM
Cassandra's Dust Eater for it's (bizarre) originality.

benelori
March 10, 2012, 12:39 PM
I nominate the Youki manipulation ability...it's one of the most powerful and most subtle technique at the same time...beautiful:wtf

thornofcarrion
March 15, 2012, 11:38 PM
Although, I agree with bene about Youki Manipulation but I am more into flashy techs. Quick Sword is versatile, powerful, and fatal if it lands properly.