http://i.imgur.com/nbLSB.jpg

:confetti

Silver:
~ The seven ghosts show up to save Galatea, Clarice, Miata and Rabona ~

Bronze:
~ Miria's comeback at the end of chapter 113 ~

Galatea's entrance in Witch's Maw (6)
Irene in Marked for Death (3)
Miria's comeback at the end of chapter 113 (3)
The seven ghosts show up to save Galatea, Clarice, Miata and Rabona (2)
Isley's reappearance after seperating from Raki and Priscilla
Rubel in the random town in the West

Vengeance
February 25, 2012, 08:18 AM
Wows there's just so many. Off the top of my head I'd have to say Irene in Marked for Death 1(chapter 18). She just shows up simply walking through Yoma with no swords drawn with the Yoma gushing blood. It's one of those WTF moments that screams she's going to be a badass.

eefrit
February 25, 2012, 11:26 AM
Isley's re-appearance after seperating from Raki and Pricilla. That spread of him walking down the road toward Helen and Devene is just beautiful.

SaphG1
February 25, 2012, 04:38 PM
Irene's seamless walk in during the gathering of 2-5; an amazing demonstration of power. I found it far more impressive then the later frame of Priscella's pile of Yoma corpses which really didn't make me feel like she was all that great (i'm sure the QS could have done the same thing only faster and better) . At that moment she really struck me as the most formidable of her kind, even though she wasn't technically.

Goral
February 26, 2012, 05:06 AM
Irene's entrance is awesome but IMO Galatea's was even better. So I nominate Galatea's entrance in Witch's Maw arc. I've had goosebumps with that one.

FrostyMouse
February 26, 2012, 06:51 PM
I'm going to go for Rubel in the random town in the West when he tells Clare about Riful's actions during the past seven years.

SpeedyIX
February 28, 2012, 02:28 AM
Irene's entrance is awesome but IMO Galatea's was even better. So I nominate Galatea's entrance in Witch's Maw arc. I've had goosebumps with that one.

This^
Voting Galatea's entrance, she just came in...like a boss :derp, she had thing's under control to an extent as well.

ZERO PHOENIX
March 01, 2012, 03:18 PM
This^ Voting Galatea's entrance, she just came in...like a boss :derp, she had thing's under control to an extent as well.

I agree with everything you said. PMD for Galatea. :hip

Super Angillis
March 02, 2012, 09:27 PM
The seven ghosts show up to save Galatea, Clarice, Maita and Rabona. More suddenly coming out of nowhere to chop up Agatha's leg? Awesome. Claire informing her that she won't let her destroy the city due to it's importance to her? Even more awesome. Claire telling her that since Agatha's going to be dead soon, she doesn't need to know who they are? Supremly awesome.

Fermat
March 03, 2012, 05:45 AM
Hm, a bit torn...

In recent chapters, Hysteria's entrance was quite impressive. She cut through the warriors, the single-digits, and even Miria, the strongest active protagonist, like they were nothing. That three-panel page with a close-up shot of a shocked Miria with Hysteria's braids lingering close to her face as well as a close-up of Hysteria's face was visually splendid in an artistic sense.

All things taken into consideration, however, I'd say Galatea's entrance was more dramatic. She was so in-control of the moment, so calm despite being faced with a male awakened being, and a former No. 3 at that.

dany le fou
March 03, 2012, 06:36 AM
Definitely Miria's comeback at the end of chapter 113. The warrior's inner monologue during the Org's guy propaganda speech slowly builds it up, then the warriors turning to an unseen person, making us think 'it can't be' and finally the view of Miria's back, with all the Claymores looking at her and awaiting her commands... It was probably one of the most dramatic scenes in the entire manga to me.

Claymore1
March 03, 2012, 11:44 AM
The seven ghosts show up to save Galatea, Clarice, Maita and Rabona. More suddenly coming out of nowhere to chop up Agatha's leg? Awesome. Claire informing her that she won't let her destroy the city due to it's importance to her? Even more awesome. Claire telling her that since Agatha's going to be dead soon, she doesn't need to know who they are? Supremly awesome.

That is what i would say too. That scene was great. all the Ghosts were standing on the roofs in Rabona acting all bad-ass.

I also like Irene's reappearance when she comes and saves Clare from Ophelia.

MalakTawus
March 03, 2012, 08:14 PM
Irene,Irene,Irene.
Honestly,her entrance was so great that the others don't even come close in my mind

littleangel
March 04, 2012, 02:53 PM
Definitely Miria's comeback at the end of chapter 113. The warrior's inner monologue during the Org's guy propaganda speech slowly builds it up, then the warriors turning to an unseen person, making us think 'it can't be' and finally the view of Miria's back, with all the Claymores looking at her and awaiting her commands... It was probably one of the most dramatic scenes in the entire manga to me.

I add my vote to yours..

RoD Junior
March 05, 2012, 10:09 AM

For me it's alomst a toss-up between Irene's, Galatea's, the Lost Seven's at Rabona, and scar-faced Miria's. But I'll go with seconding the nomination of the last.

GioGio
March 06, 2012, 06:23 PM
This^
Voting Galatea's entrance, she just came in...like a boss :derp, she had thing's under control to an extent as well.

So true: "What exactly am I supposed to do in a case like this?"

Vote Galatea's entrance, of course. :zomg

benelori
March 10, 2012, 12:54 PM
Galatea's entrance....for all the reasons posted above...she is just badass

ZERO PHOENIX
March 15, 2012, 01:34 PM
Galatea ftw. She's hot, she's charismatic, and that was probably the best entrance in this manga since Irene's. Given that Galatea was so cavalier in the face of a high level AB that was just top drawer.

thornofcarrion
March 15, 2012, 11:29 PM
Galatea for me as well. I liked her character and her appearance, couldn't be more exciting.

Miyagi
March 16, 2012, 06:18 AM
Galatea's entrance of course. Both her looks and her attitude were charming.

zushiko
March 16, 2012, 07:22 AM
When Miria showed up in the end of chapter 113. I mean it was like :wtf that chapter made my day.

TheRussianMeatClob
March 16, 2012, 10:09 AM
Galatea no doubt about it. She's fricken Pro.