~ Cassandra ~

Clare (3)
Raphaela (2)
Rubel
Raki
Cassandra

Vengeance
February 25, 2012, 07:42 AM
Clare get's my nomination for the obvious reason; It's the most explained when compared to everyone else. From the beginning she's one of the few who made it a point to use the organization rather then be used. The only one of her kind Clare unlike the others walked straight up to the organization asking to join. Then there's the whole relationship she had with Teresa & how the events in her past are what ultimately define & drive her motivation.

eefrit
February 25, 2012, 11:15 AM
^Second.

FrostyMouse
February 26, 2012, 07:08 PM
The mystery surrounding Rubel makes me nominate him here.

mrsticky005
February 27, 2012, 07:08 PM
Raki.

His parents were eaten by Yomi then he goes to live with his brother Zaki and his relatives but guess what? Zaki is really a Yomi too!

Messed up.

In Flames
March 03, 2012, 01:14 PM
I'd have to vote for Raphaela and her back story (Chapter 64) with her sister Luciela. It's one of the chapters I've actually went back and read a few times now.

I guess I really enjoyed the back story because during the arc with Ophelia you're introduced to this enigmatic character Raphaela and it's always great to learn about those characters.

MalakTawus
March 03, 2012, 07:58 PM
I also nominate Claire

RoD Junior
March 05, 2012, 12:28 PM
I think this category is ill-defined. Does something covered in multiple story arcs rather than flashbacks and gaidens count as "past" and "background"? If yes, then Clare's past and background has no competition, but if no, then I nominate Cassandra. Unlike the other awakeneds and abyssal ones, she abandoned her humnity (twice) for revenge like Clare (tried to). The big tragedy in Clare's past was only a sad accident (Priscilla trying too hard to fulfil her duties), but Cassandra was the victim of Roxanne's evil intrigue and tragically failed to subdue her nemesis.

GioGio
March 06, 2012, 07:39 PM
Raphaela's background is the most memorable one, in my opinion.

littleangel
March 08, 2012, 09:48 AM
I dont know who to choose from Teresa and Roxanne because Teresa's past was just brief moments based on memories of hers when she remembered her humanity but this little part for me was enough to make me feel like I knew all her past! and Roxanne she is the devil simply but yet she fought hard to get stronger yes she did kill her friends in a way or another but she actually did work hard to earn the numbers she got and her past makes me want to hate her even more and that's why she has the best past..

Edit:
I withdraw Teresa's nomination so please put Roxanne in the voting poll please ..