PDA

View Full Version : ~The end is near, you just don't see it ~

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

matzik1212
February 04, 2012, 01:44 PM
Hi everyone from MangaHelpers! :)

I'm matzik and i'm glad to be part of you from today on, treat me well . I'm new to this job so i hope to depend on your help. :)

About me i can say i'm a sociable person , i like reading mangas, listening music, going shopping with my friends and of course chatting with you guys.
As for the things I hate the thing i can't stand the most is waking up early in the morning , i always end up arguing with my mom 'cause of it lol. :teehee
Feel free to visit this thread and keep me company, let's get rid of all the boredom together :gorgy

benelori
February 04, 2012, 01:52 PM
Gladly!:D...and welcome again

When did you start reading manga?

matzik1212
February 04, 2012, 02:10 PM
Hmm i started in 2009 i think but 1st i read Shojo type manga ;)
Now i'm really glad i discovered the Shonen type lol , i think this type suits me the best , i want action and adventure and crazy power-ups like DF (devil fruits:))

You when did you start with mangas ? :^_^

benelori
February 04, 2012, 02:12 PM
The first manga chapter I read was...Sasuke killing Orochimaru:scry...I dunno when that was, a couple of years ago...though I started earlier with some anime, so I was more or less introduced to the manga world via anime...and I'm glad I'm here today...and that's because there are soo many good seinen mangas out there:wtf...you should try some...

Try Homunculus:iik...weird shiz...but it's still good...

matzik1212
February 04, 2012, 02:25 PM
AAA speaking of seinen i tried one , yeah oh i see we have a forum here for it , i was talking about Liar Game but i didn't finish it 'cause i got hooked on an anime :D Nurarihyon No Mago Sennen Makyo which i loved btw.
I'll try reading Homunculus in the future and i'll tell you my impression of it :)
Now that you bring it up i also 1st started with anime , my 1st anime was Sailor Moon if i'm not mistaken :smile-big. In the Shounen type my 1st manga and anime was Naruto . Yeah this manga together with One Piece are my no. 1 . :wtf

M3J
February 04, 2012, 03:21 PM
Do you do drugs or alcohol? Play guitar? Have you ever seen a grown man naked? Do you know what movie I just quoted my previous question from? Do you watch movies?

INCEPTION IS GOING ON :arf

And welcome. I'm the resident jokester surrounded by seriousbusiness mods.

matzik1212
February 05, 2012, 07:09 AM
Yeah thank you :D
I have a few addictions you know. Beside being a manga junkie i also am addicted to sweets and coke :smile-big
And yeah i watch movies , all kinds , except erotic ones lol . I can say i'm more into action , adventure and horror movies. My fav movies are The Ring , the Grudge 1 and 2 , Pirates of the Caribbean :3c

Miyagi
February 05, 2012, 07:14 AM
Welcome matzik, I also like horror movies like Grudge, Ring, The Evil Dead among others. http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l535/Miyagi_Dono/good.gif

And about your signature, we are talking about doing the laundry, right? :p

matzik1212
February 05, 2012, 07:39 AM
Haha you could say that :smile-big .
I couldn't help but wanting this to be my signature since i laughed for like 5 minutes once i reached that page lol and the message beneath it's actually from a song that i happen to like and i though it fitted the picture so that's what it came :derp

Btw glad we have things in common , those movies rock :thumbs

M3J
February 05, 2012, 07:40 PM
Then tell me what I was quoting! :gwah

Pirates of the Caribbean is awesome. You prefer Coke over Pepsi? :gwah

matzik1212
February 06, 2012, 01:26 PM
Hmm i didn't actually knew which movie you quoted but i google it :smile-big . Is it from a movie named Airplane! ? ;)

Actually it doesn't mater to me , i love both Coke and Pepsi :D though they are kind of different (Pepsi is sweeter) but yeah i like them both. From your reaction may i assume you like Pepsi better ?

xi0
February 06, 2012, 01:59 PM
Coke is better :oh

Hi btw :carlton

matzik1212
February 06, 2012, 02:03 PM
:smile-big Hi!

Well i don't have a preference though , there are times i drink Coke and times when i drink Pepsi :)

Btw do you like sweets ? Which mangas are your favs ?

xi0
February 06, 2012, 02:20 PM
:smile-big Hi!

Well i don't have a preference though , there are times i drink Coke and times when i drink Pepsi :)

Btw do you like sweets ? Which mangas are your favs ?

I just like the taste of Coke more. Pepsi is alright, I drink other Pepsi products, but for Cola I prefer Coke :nod

Yes, sweets can be good.

My favorite mangas - Berserk, Vinland Saga, One Piece, Blame!, BioMega, Ai-Ren, Anything slice-of-life......TOO MANY TO NAME! :arf

M3J
February 06, 2012, 10:22 PM
Hmm i didn't actually knew which movie you quoted but i google it :smile-big . Is it from a movie named Airplane! ? ;)

Actually it doesn't mater to me , i love both Coke and Pepsi :D though they are kind of different (Pepsi is sweeter) but yeah i like them both. From your reaction may i assume you like Pepsi better ?

Yes it is. Watch that movie, it's awesome.

I love Pepsi, and what you said about it is why I love it. I can drink Coke if I have to, but Pepsi ftw. Ever drank soda and coffee together?

xi0
February 07, 2012, 08:01 AM
Yes it is. Watch that movie, it's awesome.

I love Pepsi, and what you said about it is why I love it. I can drink Coke if I have to, but Pepsi ftw. Ever drank soda and coffee together?

:yodawg

matzik1212
February 07, 2012, 08:04 AM
Hmm i drank coffee mixed with Coke , and yeah it's good :) though i have to say i don't like coffee very much but with Coke is really good

And thanx for the recommandation , i'll check it when i have time

xi0
February 07, 2012, 08:49 AM
Hmm i drank coffee mixed with Coke , and yeah it's good :) though i have to say i don't like coffee very much but with Coke is really good

You really did? :o

Is that like a thing now? I wasn't aware, I thought it was one of his chemistry experiments. He tried eating cereal with soda recently....I was confused :faint

phio_chan
February 07, 2012, 09:09 AM
Yoo, matzik! How are you doing? Done something fun with your new power? :cheez

Milly hasn't given you problems, right? :teehee

M3J
February 07, 2012, 09:41 AM

Seriously? I drank coffee and then Coke afterwards and had chest and arm pains. You didn't get any kind of pain? O_o

Miyagi
February 07, 2012, 10:07 AM
If you like "Airplane", also watch "Top Secret". http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l535/Miyagi_Dono/good.gif

I'm like matzik, I like both Pepsi and Coke. I like Fanta more though:

http://s14.postimage.org/xnfpkg8z5/Fanta.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

Seriously? I drank coffee and then Coke afterwards and had chest and arm pains. You didn't get any kind of pain? O_o

Then don't try Red Bull. :gwah

benelori
February 07, 2012, 10:09 AM
If you like "Airplane", also watch "Top Secret". http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l535/Miyagi_Dono/good.gif

I'm like matzik, I like both Pepsi and Coke. I like Fanta more though:

http://s14.postimage.org/xnfpkg8z5/Fanta.jpg

I'm a Cola guy too, which includes Fanta as well...but some of the stuff we have here:eek...I mean we have Fanta in our stores, but even withing one store, sometimes two bottles of orange fanta have different colours:gwah

xi0
February 07, 2012, 10:46 AM
I'm a Cola guy too, which includes Fanta as well...but some of the stuff we have here:eek...I mean we have Fanta in our stores, but even withing one store, sometimes two bottles of orange fanta have different colours:gwah

:barf

M3J
February 07, 2012, 12:33 PM
I used to do Red Bull like a drug addict use drugs. Lord, that was horrible, horrible horrible horrible.

Anyway, hi Mat. :derp

matzik1212
February 07, 2012, 01:49 PM
Yoo, matzik! How are you doing? Done something fun with your new power? :cheez

Milly hasn't given you problems, right? :teehee

Well i didn't do much but i consider this week my start once with the new chapter , i'm usually not a dictator :teehee , we'll see 'cause there re some guys that deserve to be kicked :-_-

And no M3J is nice , well at least till now he was , hope this continues :amuse

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

I used to do Red Bull like a drug addict use drugs. Lord, that was horrible, horrible horrible horrible.

Anyway, hi Mat. :derp

Hi M3J (btw can i call you Milly as everyone else )

Actually i love Red bull also. As for coffee mixed with Coke , it's good ( and i'm referring here to instant coffee)

xi0
February 07, 2012, 03:56 PM
Ewwww....instant coffee? Hmmm :s

noVaLue
February 07, 2012, 04:33 PM
Hello there kitty, good job for your perseverance into One Piece threads :P
Speaking about drinks, i can drink different stuff till it don't kill me.
A movie more or like Airplane is How High
Could you had accomplished a list of mangas you love/enjoy? and we give some positive:super or negative remarks :hmph

sakura-aneki
February 07, 2012, 04:40 PM
uuuuu lovely thread
/subscribes

no questions from me for now just wanted to leave my footprint on this place <3
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJCAdvLGqHbmksTgqRLvUjSoDNVi59nwyLpeXw5H4_XxZr_Z2Sk1uNRSXU7w

matzik1212
February 07, 2012, 04:56 PM
Well i'll make one for mangas and one for manhwas :)

Okay here's my manga list :

1. One Piece/ Naruto (i really can't choose between the 2 of them :))
2. Bleach
3. Reborn
4. Fairy Tail
5. Beelzebub
6. Gamaran
7. Nurarihyon no Mago
8. D-Gray Man
9. Eden no Ori
10.Psyren

Here's my list of manhwas:

1. The Breaker+ New Waves
2. Noblesse
3. Tower of God
4. Shin Angyo Onshi
5. Ares
6. Defense Devil
7. Zippy Ziggy
8. Witch Hunter

xi0
February 07, 2012, 05:11 PM
Psyren :thumbs

You should definitely read some Seinen. Bene and myself are huge Nihei fans :nod

noVaLue
February 07, 2012, 05:21 PM
With regards to manhwas , for me the first place and second one are switched. It's because TB + NW tends to shounen drawings, and the others never explored.
1. Noblesse
2. The Breaker+ New Waves
3. Tower of God

Mangas are more common
1. Bleach /One Piece/ Naruto Shippuden ( Well known )
2. Beelzebub / Freezing
3. Fairy Tail

And little seinen Berserk. I've tried Gantz, but after 200 chapters it started to become annoying.

matzik1212
February 07, 2012, 05:29 PM
Aha i also tried seinen , Liar Game to be more exact, though now i took a break but i'll continue reading it since it pretty good :)

I don't know but well The Breaker was the 1st manhwa i read so it kinda stick to me like glue so ii will remain my fav always :^_^. The other manhwas are as well amazing especially since its in color.

Berserk i also tried it but i gave up since it didn't impress me much.

Oh but now i remembered i like another manga .The name is 7 seeds and it's pretty nice , kinda unique , you should try it , i really cried reading that manga

xi0
February 07, 2012, 05:35 PM
Berserk i also tried it but i gave up since it didn't impress me much.

:gwah

:crying

How much did you read?

M3J
February 07, 2012, 05:47 PM
Well i'll make one for mangas and one for manhwas :)

Okay here's my manga list :

1. One Piece/ Naruto (i really can't choose between the 2 of them :))
5. Beelzebub
10.Psyren

Yayt, we have four manga in common! :confetti Read Team Medical Dragon, it's awesome.

And you can call me Milly, I like you.

noVaLue
February 07, 2012, 05:48 PM
I've just took a note book ( new Text file on the desktop, ya poor guy hasn't enough money for a notebook), and written Liar Game and 7 seeds

matzik1212
February 07, 2012, 05:58 PM

:crying

How much did you read?

Hmm not too much , i think 20 or 30 chapters i don't remember. It's just that if a manga doesn't impress me in more than 30 chapters than i gave up on it . :^_^

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

Yayt, we have four manga in common! :confetti Read Team Medical Dragon, it's awesome.

And you can call me Milly, I like you.

Thanks Milly for your recommandation , i searched it on google and it seems interesting so i'll give it a try . Glad we have mangas in common. :thumbs

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

I've just took a note book ( new Text file on the desktop, ya poor guy hasn't enough money for a notebook), and written Liar Game and 7 seeds

Yeah i think you'll like this mangas . Also i recommend you Gamaran , it kinda resemble Bleach in a way and i'll think you'll like it as well :)

noVaLue
February 07, 2012, 06:07 PM
Hmm not too much , i think 20 or 30 chapters i don't remember. It's just that if a manga doesn't impress me in more than 30 chapters than i gave up on it . :^_^
First impression in 5-10 chapters, if the story suits my taste, i could afford ~120 chapters, if I have some doubts, I can go further up to 180-200 (The last chance to stand up, before changing to a different one /forget the current one)

M3J
February 07, 2012, 06:28 PM
Definitely is interesting. As the title implies, it's about medical field. What the main character (Asada) does makes me wanna be a doctor so badly.

xi0
February 07, 2012, 06:51 PM
Mmmm, I don't think you gave Berserk much of a shot. Maybe you just aren't into deep, psychological, gory stories?

benelori
February 07, 2012, 07:55 PM
Same opinion here....maybe the gore didn't help much...but Berserk is awesomeness....just wait til you get to Guts' early years...at least give it until then...:scry...soooo good

sakura-aneki
February 08, 2012, 07:29 AM
MAtzi!!! And everyone else around here

I need help with an idea @w@

suggest a monster to me that I could turn into a cutie pppleeaasssee I really have just half assed ideas like behemoth chimera ... gorgon hydra Cerberus Minotaur...bleh gargoyle I dunno dragons and octopuses don't sound like monsters to me :|
aaahhh hellpp

and ignore the wrong spelling of the monster's names pls if I typed any wrong xD

benelori
February 08, 2012, 07:36 AM
Check out this page, wub.
http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/The_Witcher_monsters

I would really be interested in cute versions of alghouls, cemetaurs, bruxa, devourer and maybe fleder? If you want some more, I can give you some witcher 2 monsters:p

matzik1212
February 08, 2012, 07:56 AM
Oh the site Bene mentioned is pretty good

Oh but i personally like Griffins very much and i think they can turn into a cutie if you want look here (http://monsters.monstrous.com/griffins.htm)

What do you think ? :)

noVaLue
February 08, 2012, 09:00 AM
1 - (http://www.planetdungeonsiege.com/gameinfo/monsterscompendium/dark.shtml) Little Giant Spider Queen
2 - (http://www.mortalkombatwarehouse.com/mka/goro/) Goro MK
3 - (http://www.planetdungeonsiege.com/gameinfo/monsterscompendium/furok.shtml) Ety
4 - (http://www.planetdungeonsiege.com/gameinfo/monsterscompendium/horrid.shtml) Horrid (2 headed monster)
Hadn't enough time to think ... ah and yes, plus The_Witcher_monsters(from bene)

matzik1212
February 08, 2012, 09:40 AM
1 - (http://www.planetdungeonsiege.com/gameinfo/monsterscompendium/dark.shtml) Little Giant Spider Queen
2 - (http://www.mortalkombatwarehouse.com/mka/goro/) Goro MK
3 - (http://www.planetdungeonsiege.com/gameinfo/monsterscompendium/furok.shtml) Ety
4 - (http://www.planetdungeonsiege.com/gameinfo/monsterscompendium/horrid.shtml) Horrid (2 headed monster)
Hadn't enough time to think ... ah and yes, plus The_Witcher_monsters(from bene)

What can be cute about those guys @Value ? ;)
Griffins are the best :hee

phio_chan
February 08, 2012, 10:03 AM
I'm planning to try 7 Seeds, actually. Looking at how it's nominated in manga awards and reading the summary, seems pretty good. Is it that sad? :XD

Do you like to read shoujo and josei series too, matzik? ;)

noVaLue
February 08, 2012, 11:44 AM
What can be cute about those guys @Value ? ;)
Just images Goro with a little head, and small legs, having Ety's fur and running after a butterfly with killing intentions.

matzik1212
February 08, 2012, 02:36 PM
I'm planning to try 7 Seeds, actually. Looking at how it's nominated in manga awards and reading the summary, seems pretty good. Is it that sad? :XD

Do you like to read shoujo and josei series too, matzik? ;)

Yeah it's awesome :wtf It deserves to be read , i honestly recommend you to try it , there were so many things that shocked me and also made be cry :scry

Yeah i also read shoujo types of manga but i must say i'm more oriented to Shounen ones , i like everything that implies martial arts , adventure, supernatural , romance :)

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

Just images Goro with a little head, and small legs, having Ety's fur and running after a butterfly with killing intentions.

I don't know but Goro is seriously not cute at all , hmm but yeah i guess you if you were to combine them the result would be something else . You have imagination , nice @value :thumbs

sakura-aneki
February 08, 2012, 05:51 PM
nah matzi the purpose is to take ugly scarry creatures and turn them into cute ones @_@ like making them chibies
griffins are awesome , but they're not monsters @_@ if I saw a griffin I'd probably scare it by jumping on it and kissing and cuddling and torturing it with love xD, poor thing xD

bene those monsters are waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy too horrible for me I can't make cute stuff out of that TAT, will look more into them tho' , gimme witcher 2 too!

also how about not so modernly invented [in games] creatures? something you GREW up with , when you were a child and didn't know what a computer was yet xDDD come on!!!!!!!

noVaLue
February 08, 2012, 06:42 PM
Oh come on... I've had touched the first computer at 4. How could have not growth with... Actually I have common fear, like fool dogs, snakes, ... and ya a shitty Indiana Jones for children, where a zombie was trowing Indiana under the bad(hate that intro).

M3J
February 08, 2012, 07:07 PM
Do you kamehameha?

noVaLue
February 08, 2012, 07:13 PM
I don't know if I can throw it, but I almost watched DB xD

sakura-aneki
February 08, 2012, 07:39 PM
you no value have had a sad childhood then. I touched a computer for the first time when I was in 6th or grade and it was my bro's a 487 I think or was it a 386? yeah a 386 , and I couldn't touch it cuz it was his and he broke it pretty fast
anyway the real computer on which I even played games like 7 kingdoms AA was in 8th grade , I'm 24 yrs old now so yeah :P my childhood's been all about outside the house games like hide and seek, baba cloanta ,leapsa , sotronul... [too lazy to look up the names in english sorry] football, tenis , fighting YEAH! and hearing scary stories when we sat outside after 8 in the evening from the bigger guys who would gather around at the corner of the street and scare the bejeesus out of us with stories like the bride who had horse like shoes @_@ oh God I remember that night I had to take my younger friends each home and then when I was left with another friend of my age he went home TAT and I was home alone cuz my bro was at a party and mom at a neighbor TAT I sat on the street close to a streetlight till mom came home xDDDDDDD all by myself thinking the bride could appear any time now xDDD oh god that was scary

noVaLue
February 08, 2012, 08:21 PM
I've got a wonderful childhood, from 6 to 13 years, I was touching for only 1h/ 1-2 days the computer. I enjoyed running at max speed, for 5-10 min until the lungs were going to be spit out. I was so healthy than I remember playing hide&seek from neighborhood to neighborhood. I've done all things a child could have done, even crazy ones. Now I'm just a tomato, dreaming to the old good days.

---------- Post added at 02:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 AM ----------

And kitty, it's your turn to amaze us with your childhood. xD

---------- Post added at 02:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 AM ----------

andraki, you're working till in the morning?

---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 AM ----------

Ok, you know well that my drawings are ugly like monsters, then I've accomplished one in 20 min. http://imageshack.us/g/718/snapshot1r.jpg/

sakura-aneki
February 08, 2012, 08:22 PM
what? working till morning? working on what? XD I'm unemplyed remember? XD

and lol I agree on being a tomato and dreaming about the good old days ...me too

last year in summer , I hang out with my childhood friends in a park where we grew up , and we just chat smoke drink and shit like that , but last year we played hide and seek and it was amazing! The fact that we were all grown up and more agile and fast and ...smarter? made the game awesome it was like we were worriors in traingin ahahahah it was me and 10 or so boys and another 2 girls the poor things were so fragile we felt bad for them and let them mark each time xDDD
but me my bro cousins and the rest we climbed trees , dragged ourselves through mud in the dark and camouflaged ourselves with leaves and went judo and ruby on eachother's asses when we raced to the marking spot aahh it was freaking awesome 2 dudes climbed a huge ass tree once and they changed their clothes and shoes! XDDD I couldn't tell them apart , though it didn't matter cuz I knew who wore the clothes and their stupid asses being in the same place I only had to choose which to mark first XDDD my bro climbed another tree at some point and the only thing that gave him away was white writing on his shirt xDDD cuz I couldn't see the rest xD being dark and all

aaahh was so awesome! can't wait for this summer! we're definitely doing it again xD

noVaLue
February 08, 2012, 08:40 PM
oooHH you've got a nice chance to have friends like yours. When I meet mines, they're so old that they forgot about real pleasures, and just enjoy a goooold friendly talk. So I do, to don't make them believe that I betray their thoughts about, being chill and being a clever talkative.

---------- Post added at 02:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 AM ----------

You're wondering about what work I ask you?!?! How dare, go back and draw, ... xD

sakura-aneki
February 08, 2012, 09:19 PM
ssssssssssshhhhh xDDD /totally forgot

but but I was gone all day TAT need to rest and watch the last season of Dexter

But yea , we mostly just talk too , but sometimes we get nostalgic and start talking about our childhood and then one of us starts screaming "duuuudee let's do ittt!!!" then another goes like "nah dud I'm tired, long day at work bla bla" "come on dude it will be fuunn" and we all end up doing it and have a blast <3 I love those guys , they're mature enough to admit that sometimes being childish isn't a bad thing xDDD

we all slept in late that time xDDDD
those times actually we played 3 or 4 days in a row xDDD [lost 3 kg then ahahahhaha xDDD]

matzik1212
February 09, 2012, 08:13 AM
And kitty, it's your turn to amaze us with your childhood. xD

Oh childhood days huh :zomg . Those were pretty awesome times , back then i used to live at countryside , now i live in the city . Those were my most memorable times when i was a tomboy more or less lol (i bet if i were to show you a picture from my childhood days you'll be shocked:XD )
I was pretty wild back then when i was 10 or 11 years old . I used to fight with my cousin all the time ,and together with my friends from there we walked barefooted in the summer and played hide and seek , leapsa , sotronu , par pac (i don't know if this is how it's called but that how we called it lol as for their english names don't know , sorry :darn ) .
I also played with dolls and such making clothes well things the girls do when they're small :p .
Oh but even now i like to play things like hide and seek or leapsa though it's sad that many of my friends moved also to different places , others are married already :) . Now i like to hang out with my friends from college , we go eat something in the city and gossip :teehee .

benelori
February 09, 2012, 11:08 AM
also how about not so modernly invented [in games] creatures? something you GREW up with , when you were a child and didn't know what a computer was yet xDDD come on!!!!!!!

Heh...the monsters in the witcher are actually not made up by the game makers...each of those monsters has some sort of foundation in European mythology...I think I know what you are looking for, though, so...

And in my childhood I already had a computer...I had one of those keyboards that required a cassette or a disk, and it had to connected to a tv...then my dad constructed an actual PC for us...so yeah...

But I did read a lot, so greek mythology monsters should go well with what UR looking for...Little cutesy manticore cub would probably be cute enough...kitties are the guilty pleasure of the interwebz...a dumb looking baby cyclops might do well, too...

M3J
February 09, 2012, 03:20 PM
*bites Mat*

Oh how are Milly ? Glad to have you back:3c

matzik1212
February 14, 2012, 04:45 AM
Definitely is interesting. As the title implies, it's about medical field. What the main character (Asada) does makes me wanna be a doctor so badly.

I just finished Team Medical Dragon and i have to say you were right , it's really very interesting and i loved it :wtf Gotta say that manga is a good slice of life type :)

xi0
February 14, 2012, 04:48 AM
If you like slice of life, read Ai-Ren (http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=744) matzik :nod

Plus, listening to Milly's recommendations before anyone else's is sort of alarming :oh

matzik1212
February 14, 2012, 05:48 AM
Haha but that manga is really good you know so i'm thankful for the recommendation. :smile-big You should try it too if you didn't till now :)

Yeah i like slice of life mangas thanks for your recommendation as well , i'll try it. :^_^

M3J
February 14, 2012, 08:49 AM
I just finished Team Medical Dragon and i have to say you were right , it's really very interesting and i loved it :wtf Gotta say that manga is a good slice of life type :)
And it's inspirational for those that want to go into medical. The fact that you get to save and improve lives is just an amazing reason to do medical, even despite the hard work.

If you like slice of life, read Ai-Ren (http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=744) matzik :nod

Plus, listening to Milly's recommendations before anyone else's is sort of alarming :oh

My recommendations tend to be solid, depending. TMD is awesome.

noVaLue
February 14, 2012, 10:13 AM
It didn't suit me that Medical Dragon... Btw I've finished Gamaran, and now I'm on thirty chapter of Liar Game.

matzik1212
February 14, 2012, 01:32 PM
It didn't suit me that Medical Dragon... Btw I've finished Gamaran, and now I'm on thirty chapter of Liar Game.

Oh and do you think about Liar Game till now , well i guess that if you are on chapter 30 then it is to you liking right :smile-big I must also continue with it 'cause i took a break .

benelori
February 14, 2012, 01:35 PM

Liar Game starts out a bit weak IMO, but when the number of characters will start to grow, then the games will get much more interesting...it's a really great manga...and Liar Game forum needs more posters, so UR welcome there:D

matzik1212
February 21, 2012, 05:44 AM
Btw guys have you see even MangaFox removed One piece, Naruto and Bleach . This really suck , i just hope MangaReader won't do the same 'cause i don't know from where we'll read the next chapters . :scry:scry:scry:scry:scry

benelori
February 21, 2012, 06:20 AM
Btw guys have you see even MangaFox removed One piece, Naruto and Bleach . This really suck , i just hope MangaReader won't do the same 'cause i don't know from where we'll read the next chapters . :scry:scry:scry:scry:scry

Don't really worry about it...there are many many online readers on the net...the most popular ones are the ones that are going down...and if they will all disappear, there will always be downloads...

Piracy is something that will never disappear, especially because people think that scans are really on the border between illegal and legal

matzik1212
February 21, 2012, 06:38 AM
Yeah but can't believe all my fav manga forums are going down one by one :darn

Oh right Bene do you have any manga volume you bought till now , i was wondering from where can we buy in our country mangas :)

benelori
February 21, 2012, 06:44 AM
Yeah but can't believe all my fav manga forums are going down one by one :darn

Oh right Bene do you have any manga volume you bought till now , i was wondering from where can we buy in our country mangas :)

Nope...I haven't bought anything...I did read some Shouen Jump at the Japanese Center where I have my language courses, but that's kinda it...usually when a country has manga on sale, they are translated in the native language....I'm not sure we even have licensed romanian translators for that...if we have...then Bucharest would be the safest bet...
I know Cluj doesn't sell any...

The closes place where I say manga was in Hungary, but even then, only some seinen titles and Full Metal Alchemist in book stores

M3J
February 21, 2012, 09:01 AM

MangaFox sucks anyway, so there's no loss. Besides, they're more likely to spread virus (most likely due to ads), so yeah.

benelori
February 21, 2012, 11:10 AM
MangaFox sucks anyway, so there's no loss. Besides, they're more likely to spread virus (most likely due to ads), so yeah.

Get URself some protection bro....Mangafox is waay better than Mangareader....actually I think MF is one of the best out there

matzik1212
February 21, 2012, 12:25 PM
I agree with Bene , Mangafox quality can't be compared with Mangareader IMO + they update mangas more quickly than Mangareader :)

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

Nope...I haven't bought anything...I did read some Shouen Jump at the Japanese Center where I have my language courses, but that's kinda it...usually when a country has manga on sale, they are translated in the native language....I'm not sure we even have licensed romanian translators for that...if we have...then Bucharest would be the safest bet...
I know Cluj doesn't sell any...

The closes place where I say manga was in Hungary, but even then, only some seinen titles and Full Metal Alchemist in book stores

Damn it sucks i really wanted to buy some mangas for myself . *sigh* It's such a shame mangas aren't that popular here :darn

M3J
February 21, 2012, 12:28 PM
Get URself some protection bro....Mangafox is waay better than Mangareader....actually I think MF is one of the best out there

Virus happened to me only when I used the school's computer.

How is MF better than MR? Although MR does tend to have few missing pages that needs to apparently be refreshed.

Kaiten
February 21, 2012, 04:54 PM

Team Medical Dragon is a reputable, award winning manga. It's not as though he rec'ed YuYu or something like that. I approve.

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

Lies. Batoto is the only good online reader, they do not compress files or reduce file size.

benelori
February 21, 2012, 06:46 PM
EGScans is good as well...I liked that the most to be honest...

---------- Post added at 01:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 AM ----------

Virus happened to me only when I used the school's computer.

How is MF better than MR? Although MR does tend to have few missing pages that needs to apparently be refreshed.

There are many broken pages as well...ans MR is faster...

sakura-aneki
February 23, 2012, 03:47 AM
Matzi I have a friend who usually imports mangas and sells them at conventions. He owns a shop called Manha Shop [so original xD] and you can buy them online too. I guarantee that he sends them xD and if you're in Bucharest you can meet up and buy them straight from him. Also prices aren't too big , like 20 ron per volume. I dunno if he imports shonen jump too but I think he has big titles like bleach and naruto as well.I only bought artbooks from him cuz I'm an artbook whore. And he has all kinds of stuff like keychains and bags and such , check it out.

matzik1212
February 23, 2012, 05:53 AM
Oh :wtf thanks .I checked it and yeah he has Naruto , One Piece , Bleach and a lot more . WOW i didn't know it existed such a site :hug And it's in english , much better.

God till i buy all the albums i'll go bankrupt but slowly i'll have them all :kukuku

sakura-aneki
February 23, 2012, 02:06 PM
oh and it's Mangashop not manha shop lol xD

yeah xD glad you ignored my typo xDDD

and I plan on collecting them too ....buuut I'll need a freaking huge empty room [well not empty but with bookshelves everywhere] to be able to buy all the manga I want...and also a huge amount of moneh to fund this endeavor xDD

I recommend buying the more recent ones so that you can continue reading it in case all sites vanish @_@

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

lol I was just checking out people's location in the thread [the location under the avis] and I like the fact that all of them [except traitor benelori who has nothing] have funny things written xD

benelori
February 23, 2012, 10:48 PM
lol I was just checking out people's location in the thread [the location under the avis] and I like the fact that all of them [except traitor benelori who has nothing] have funny things written xD

:scry...I don't like this kinda self advertising...

PS: I'm gonna collect the Berserk volumes:nod

---------- Post added at 05:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 AM ----------

EDIT:....how do you like my custom title now, huh? Lucy-chan....:3c

sakura-aneki
February 24, 2012, 01:35 PM
the nya one? xDDD cute

btw I'm up to date on naruto manga @w@

so now I'm up to date with bleach and naruto , started reborn and will start ao no exorcist[just finished the anime] after I get up to date with reborn /taking it from first chapter

benelori
February 24, 2012, 02:32 PM
the nya one? xDDD cute

:blink

btw I'm up to date on naruto manga @w@

How dya like it so far?

xi0
February 25, 2012, 02:57 AM
I think she thought your thread title :teehee

benelori
February 25, 2012, 06:41 AM
I think she thought your thread title :teehee

Yeah...and it's not even correct:(

sakura-aneki
February 26, 2012, 12:30 PM
pffft lol yes I did XD

barely noticed after you pointed it out Xi0 xDDDDDDDDD ahahhaha

/kicks bene's ass xDDD

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

oh and yea I like how it's coming along [naruto] really keeps me on the edge , unlike bleach lately xD

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

nyu nya whatever SAME THING both cat tongue xD

benelori
February 26, 2012, 12:44 PM
Incorrect....its' not cat tongue...it's braindead, sociopath, murderer, loli tongue:nod

Look up Elfen Lied anime...

matzik1212
February 27, 2012, 03:11 PM
Watching Darker than Black anime atm and liking it :smile-big

xi0
February 27, 2012, 03:47 PM
Watching Darker than Black anime atm and liking it :smile-big

SOOOOO GOOOOD :blai

matzik1212
February 27, 2012, 04:06 PM
Yeah :wtf . I like it very much , it's been an interesting anime so far .

xi0
February 27, 2012, 04:13 PM
Yeah :wtf . I like it very much , it's been an interesting anime so far .

The soundtrack is amazing. I like the slice-of-life noirish feel to it :nod

benelori
February 27, 2012, 04:25 PM
I'm curious which season will you consider better...

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

Code Geass btw is a must watch, too...

xi0
February 27, 2012, 04:38 PM
Code Geass btw is a must watch, too...

Meh....second season was....meh :edu

benelori
February 28, 2012, 12:07 AM
Second season was actually better:hee

xi0
February 28, 2012, 08:42 AM
Second season was actually better:hee

Whatever...I just think it was a mess personally.

matzik1212
February 28, 2012, 09:47 AM
I saw the 1st season of Code Geass but stopped i think at the half at the 2nd season. :^_^

I saw it a long time ago but i remember i liked it though in the end it kinda bored me thus i stopped watching it ...

xi0
February 28, 2012, 09:54 AM
I saw the 1st season of Code Geass but stopped i think at the half at the 2nd season. :^_^

I saw it a long time ago but i remember i liked it though in the end it kinda bored me thus i stopped watching it ...

The ending of the series is just...I don't know, I thought it was cheesy.

sakura-aneki
February 29, 2012, 04:50 AM
I so agree with Xi0 , second season was meh , only part I liked in it was that Suou had the same hairstyle like me @W@ and hair color xDDD
Thumbs up to matzi for watching DTB <3

I was really hoping for a season 3.... meh

noVaLue
February 29, 2012, 10:17 AM
Oh, I'm still reading Liar Game. There are 40 chapter more to go. And in parallel watching Pokemon, where I'm at 125 ep.

#BTW Why you(sakura, Kitty, bene) never got back on Romanian Thread?

xi0
February 29, 2012, 11:15 AM
I so agree with Xi0 , second season was meh , only part I liked in it was that Suou had the same hairstyle like me @W@ and hair color xDDD
Thumbs up to matzi for watching DTB <3

I was really hoping for a season 3.... meh

I was talking about Code Geass' second second :cookiestare...not DtB's second series. I will agree that it wasn't as good as the first series though, but that might have a lot to do with it being half the length of the first one.

sakura-aneki
February 29, 2012, 01:13 PM
oh lol xi0 xD well I don't think it's because of the length ...but who knows. I personally didn't like the story/plot and the similarity to sailor moon |: getting her weapon like she does....stupid , good thing she doesn't change outfits too xDDD

@value , I dunno , I checked it out from time to time , tho didn't have anything to say? not like I'm too active in other parts anyway xD

xi0
February 29, 2012, 01:26 PM
oh lol xi0 xD well I don't think it's because of the length ...but who knows. I personally didn't like the story/plot and the similarity to sailor moon |: getting her weapon like she does....stupid , good thing she doesn't change outfits too xDDD

I didn't get a sailor moon vibe then, but I sort of get what you mean :fail

I still liked it though

sakura-aneki
February 29, 2012, 06:41 PM
ahahahahah xDDDDDDDD didn't get the vibe at first neither but then a friend pointed it out [the same one who told me about season two appearing and watching it with me at the same time] so from there on the sailor moon vibe was all around xD

lol Xi0 you playing mafia too now?

got a good mind to play too xDDD

xi0
February 29, 2012, 06:49 PM
ahahahahah xDDDDDDDD didn't get the vibe at first neither but then a friend pointed it out [the same one who told me about season two appearing and watching it with me at the same time] so from there on the sailor moon vibe was all around xD

got a good mind to play too xDDD

Yeah, but you didn't see it so what's the big deal :notrust

Yes I am

Who has a good mind?

matzik1212
March 01, 2012, 04:20 PM
Oh, I'm still reading Liar Game. There are 40 chapter more to go. And in parallel watching Pokemon, where I'm at 125 ep.

#BTW Why you(sakura, Kitty, bene) never got back on Romanian Thread?

Oh i'm still on a break on Liar Game for now. I'm the type that start a thing and then gets hooked up on something else lol . Now i'm watching Darker than Black which is an awesome anime and like xi0 mentioned the soundtrack rocks :wtf and reading Ai-Ren :smile-big

Sorry i was a little busy and didn't post anything in the Romanian thread , i found a job :D *going there right now to post something*

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

Hey i'm playing mafia game too :smile-big

benelori
March 01, 2012, 04:38 PM
Awesome!:zomg....what sort of job?

noVaLue
March 01, 2012, 05:35 PM
I think I'll join too the evil forces in MafiaGame...

Miyagi
March 01, 2012, 06:45 PM
Can anybody tell me briefly what this mafia game is?

xi0
March 01, 2012, 07:52 PM
Are you enjoying Ai-Ren matzik? :zomg

Can anybody tell me briefly what this mafia game is?

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/75458-Mafia-Game-Thread-Game-15-Pokémon-Edition-DAY-3

matzik1212
March 02, 2012, 05:25 AM
Awesome!:zomg....what sort of job?

Meh its not an awesome job at all , it's at a currency exchange and god i'm starting to hate money really :darn But well i'm thinking of staying there for 1y or so to gain experience since in this country they make you sick with "you have to have experience and all" crap:-_-

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

I think I'll join too the evil forces in MafiaGame...

Muahahaha if you join i'm definitely gonna vote you on the 1st day :cheez

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

Are you enjoying Ai-Ren matzik? :zomg

Yeah i like it so far , though i'm reading slowly since i'm a little busy but yeah it suits my taste :wtf

noVaLue
March 02, 2012, 08:22 AM
You wouldn't have to... I know, you like me, but this vote means my death ... even if I was sweet and gentle, there are plenty other guys who would like to take your vote.

matzik1212
March 02, 2012, 01:38 PM
You wouldn't have to... I know, you like me, but this vote means my death ... even if I was sweet and gentle, there are plenty other guys who would like to take your vote.

Hmm if you are sweet and gentle i guess i'll spare you :cheez
Hope you'll join next time :^_^

sakura-aneki
March 02, 2012, 08:04 PM
Yeah, but you didn't see it so what's the big deal :notrust

Yes I am

Who has a good mind?

me xDDDI was thinking of playing ...wasn't that an expression? dammit xD my english level is shrinking each day....

no no I did see it... we were watching the series together , and at some point when suou takes the gun out XDDD my friend says oh god so sailor moonish and I'm like lol yea! and the rest of the series was with sailor moon in mind whenever the gun came out xD

---------- Post added at 03:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 AM ----------

matzi , gratz on the job! and yeah I know you were playing already that's why I added to xi0 's question "too" at the end xDD

matzik1212
March 03, 2012, 11:29 AM
Thanks Sakura :hug

Yeah i kinda figured out after i posted but didn't change it 'cause i'm lazy :p also hope you join next time on the game :D

sakura-aneki
March 10, 2012, 04:28 PM
oh yea I noticed it was close to ending [if not ended already]
let me know when the next one starts xD

matzik1212
March 11, 2012, 01:41 PM
Yep it ended and i was on the losing side :crying

But well it was pretty fun , a nice experience . Can't wait for the next one , when i found out i'll tell you for sure . You and Iuly have to join for sure next time :smile-big

noVaLue
March 11, 2012, 02:29 PM
Why I feel like, I'll be the first one to quit the game when it starts... You don't inspire me security ... I'll be more sure you got a predator side...a dark one.
And now I'm freee.... finished with all mangas/animes... Time to work for school ... or maybe wait a little more ..xD So lazy.

sakura-aneki
March 11, 2012, 02:59 PM
lol value asta zic eu cand intru intr-un joc mereu ma gandesc ca voi fi prima care pierde XDDD sau concursuri la fel xD

translation: lol value that's what I say whenever I join a game , that I'll be the first one to loose , same goes for contests]

noVaLue
March 11, 2012, 05:23 PM
OHHH little girl watch out where you're writing in Romanian, here's Kitty thread ... Watch out your ass or they'll be 2, slapping your.

benelori
March 11, 2012, 06:36 PM
:XD...I understand the urge to write in romanian...however for me it's the other way around...I can't help but post a few lines of english even in the romanian thread:p

matzik1212
March 12, 2012, 02:01 PM
Why I feel like, I'll be the first one to quit the game when it starts... You don't inspire me security ... I'll be more sure you got a predator side...a dark one.
And now I'm freee.... finished with all mangas/animes... Time to work for school ... or maybe wait a little more ..xD So lazy.

;) Hmm i would actually spare 'cause i like you :hee , that is at least on the 1st day after that don't know but i have a feeling it would be hard to figure you out :darn . I think you would make a good player :)
I finished Ai-Ren yesterday :wtf . A nice manga , very sad but also with so many happy moments .

Thanks xi0 for your recommendation :hug

And now guess what i started Liar game from where i left it . I'm at chapter 120 , just a little more and i'll be up to date :D

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

OHHH little girl watch out where you're writing in Romanian, here's Kitty thread ... Watch out your ass or they'll be 2, slapping your.

:D No prob . It's my thread so all that counts is for me to understand right :cheez . It happens sometime when you're in a hurry . Remember i also posted in english on the romanian thread 'cause of a mistake :)

What counts is that she posted here so i'm happy 'cause i feel lonely without you guys http://www.laymark.com/l/bo/bo002.jpg (http://www.laymark.com)

benelori
March 12, 2012, 02:18 PM

:gorgy

That's what we're here for:smugbunny

Btw...started Toriko...if you like a funny action shounen like OP(which you do I believe:p), U'll like Toriko as well...

matzik1212
March 12, 2012, 02:58 PM
Yeah i heard it was a great manga. About food right , i think i would drool every time i read a chapter lol :D

sakura-aneki
March 15, 2012, 08:25 AM
:XD...I understand the urge to write in romanian...however for me it's the other way around...I can't help but post a few lines of english even in the romanian thread:p

it's usually the same for me , but that time I read the romanian thread first and replied there and after that came here so I kninda forgot to switch the language XD

anyway problem solved I added translation , thanks Value for pointing it out <3

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

bawww kitty /snuggles

I usually post whenever I have something to say , but I can also be random and retarded if you want XDDD

noVaLue
March 15, 2012, 12:58 PM
We don't want people be retarded, at last if they amuse us... would be kinda pretty thing ...
I also read first chapter of Toriko, and I'm not sure if I wish, to read anymore...

benelori
March 15, 2012, 02:10 PM
We don't want people be retarded, at last if they amuse us... would be kinda pretty thing ...
I also read first chapter of Toriko, and I'm not sure if I wish, to read anymore...
Haha...don't stop!:arf....it starts out a bit funky, but you'll get used to it...a year or so ago I tried it and dropped it, but now I love it:p

matzik1212
March 15, 2012, 03:26 PM
Yeah no retarted talks , i'm cool with almost everything that makes sense :cheez

I'm still trying to finish Liar game i have a little more and then maybe i'll try Toriko ....

Oh btw i recommend to everyone Eden no Ori , a pretty interesting manga , i loved it :)

And Iuly did you try out 7 seeds ? How was it , was it to your liking ? :^_^

noVaLue
March 15, 2012, 07:10 PM
7Seeds was meant to stop after 7 pages, cause I hate this type of drawing, and the most of all the eyes drawing ..x(X(X( It remembers me of blind people ... from mangas ...
The reason why I'm doubting Toriko, is a matter of the 6th sense ... saying me ... you've already seen it somewhere else with the same start ... and maybe the same type of goal ... doing something in his entirely life.

benelori
March 16, 2012, 06:18 AM
The reason why I'm doubting Toriko, is a matter of the 6th sense ... saying me ... you've already seen it somewhere else with the same start ... and maybe the same type of goal ... doing something in his entirely life.

But I'm telling you it's not the same.....Toriko is a lot like OP, but only in the sense that there's soo much richness in the world...such imagination...the premise of the characters and their relationships compare to no other manga

xi0
March 16, 2012, 06:26 AM
Toriko is way too violent to be like OP

benelori
March 16, 2012, 06:37 AM

Hmm...I never really considered that...I guess Zoro might be the only violent guy on par with Toriko(the manga), and the IIRC the OP war was pretty gruesome as well, but other than that, I agree...

xi0
March 16, 2012, 06:40 AM
Hmm...I never really considered that...I guess Zoro might be the only violent guy on par with Toriko(the manga), and the IIRC the OP war was pretty gruesome as well, but other than that, I agree...

Well, not to say there isn't violence in OP, but it's somewhat subdued. Maybe it's the art-style in Toriko, but the violence is much more detailed.

The two series are very similar in how you mentioned though. The setting, the sense of wonder the art gives off.

matzik1212
March 16, 2012, 01:37 PM
7Seeds was meant to stop after 7 pages, cause I hate this type of drawing, and the most of all the eyes drawing ..x(X(X( It remembers me of blind people ... from mangas ...

I was sure you were gonna complain about the art :p I was annoyed a little as well at 1st but i think it's a shame to lose such an amazing manga 'cause of the art , + as the story develops the art becomes better :smile-big

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

Is a violent manga ? :wtf Then it's my stuff :p
You can call me crazy but i'm really into violent mangas even though i'm a girl :D

xi0
March 16, 2012, 01:45 PM
Read Berserk then :nuts

benelori
March 16, 2012, 01:50 PM
Well, not to say there isn't violence in OP, but it's somewhat subdued. Maybe it's the art-style in Toriko, but the violence is much more detailed.

It is more detailed, because I think it is a central issue...you can't hunt/kill something and then cut it up to eat it without getting your hands dirty...I even think this was addressed at some point in the manga

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

Is a violent manga ? :wtf Then it's my stuff :p
You can call me crazy but i'm really into violent mangas even though i'm a girl :D

Girls and violence...that's not such an unnatural combo though:amuse

And yeah...Berserk is violent....Guts would eat Toriko with his own knife and fork:p...you should totally read it, but I have the feeling that I recommended it already:oh

/lolomemoryfail

xi0
March 16, 2012, 02:05 PM
Well the fights in Toriko are pretty damn violent, not just the hunts

noVaLue
March 16, 2012, 02:47 PM
I was sure you were gonna complain about the art :p I was annoyed a little as well at 1st but i think it's a shame to lose such an amazing manga 'cause of the art , + as the story develops the art becomes better :smile-big
:3c You know me better than I myself :hurr:fan...Where am I going to? I got read so easy.

I like further more the violence on girls than boys one...WHYY? cause is more cute than a boy who got full power ... and a nice blow and finish him ... and so rude. Boys, almost of them, are born with fighting will...

matzik1212
March 16, 2012, 03:26 PM
No i like boys fights :D I mean i'm not bothered seeing a girl's fight for example but almost all Shounen mangas have as a protagonist a male and violence between males so it kinda stuck to me :D

Btw Iuly what mangas are you reading atm ? ;)

Teeba
March 18, 2012, 01:23 PM
Hey matzik, I've always wondered, where is your signature from?

noVaLue
March 18, 2012, 01:42 PM
Hey matzik, I've always wondered, where is your signature from?
The Breaker :teehee

#Kitty
Not so much about mangas, ... Bleach, Naruto, One Piece, Beelzebub, Fairy Tail, Gamaran, Noblesse, The Tower of God, Liar Game, TheBreaker NW, Freezing... when ever is a new chapter.
Toriko - chapter 2
7Ghost - chapter 56(the website is broken, I can't finish it...)

matzik1212
March 18, 2012, 02:49 PM
Hi Teeba welcome :)

;) Yeah it is indeed from the Breaker as Iuly said . It's an awesome manga btw i wholeheartedly recommend it to you :thumbs

Oh Iuly i see you started Toriko and how is it , interesting?

Teeba
March 18, 2012, 04:38 PM
Its interesting that you say The Breaker, because my impression of that manga is that its extremely serious and dark. The panel you've used makes it seem a lot more well-rounded. Is it?

Thanks for the welcome. :) And um, is your avatar from a manga as well?

sakura-aneki
March 18, 2012, 04:43 PM
her avi is kushina from naruto , it's fan art xD

matzik1212
April 02, 2012, 06:32 PM
Its interesting that you say The Breaker, because my impression of that manga is that its extremely serious and dark. The panel you've used makes it seem a lot more well-rounded. Is it?

Thanks for the welcome. :) And um, is your avatar from a manga as well?

No actually it's a very funny and interesting manga , especially the 1st part :) I always laugh when reading the 1st part of The Breaker . It's my fav manhwa actually and i'm crazy about it :smile-big

And yeah my avatar is a fan art of Kushina as Sakura said . Damn it seems i'm always late in answering :p

---------- Post added April 03, 2012 at 02:32 AM ---------- Previous post was March 19, 2012 at 05:58 PM ----------

Btw just started reading a new manhwa . The name is Trace and it's :blai :super
I highly recommend it :)

scav
April 22, 2012, 10:44 AM
high five for ur breaker sig and for reading trace :hi5

matzik1212
April 23, 2012, 04:44 AM
high five for ur breaker sig and for reading trace :hi5

Yeah :hi5 and i became a fan of Trace thanks to you :hug .

Btw do you have new recommendations for me :smile-big

scav
April 23, 2012, 05:01 AM
hum lemme see :headscratch
do you like the seinen genre?

matzik1212
April 23, 2012, 05:11 AM
Hmm i like Liar Game from the seinen type and have tried Berserk as well but didn't quite liked it :) .

I would appreciate a new manhwa maybe or another manga except the ones we already have forums here on MH

scav
April 23, 2012, 05:17 AM
u didn't like berserk :gwah
for manhwa i recommend: zippy ziggy (funniest manhwa outta here) , legend of maian, yureka, legend of tyr, Gwi.

well there is an awesome seinen called RRR, it's a bit of a shounen style, loved that one

matzik1212
April 23, 2012, 05:59 AM
Oh arigato for the recommendations . :^_^ Zippy-Ziggy i read , it sure was nice . I'll try the other ones !

Hmm unfortunately Berserk didn't mange to stick to me :p i read some of it but droped it in the end :(

scav
April 23, 2012, 08:55 AM
berserk get awesome at the vol 4 xD. take some time to get into it :p
zippy-ziggy cracked me up when i was reading it :XD

btw except manhwa, what else do u read?

matzik1212
April 24, 2012, 08:52 AM
Hmm i also like Slice of Life mangas (Ai-Ren, Team Medical Dragon) and of course my other love would be Shounen Mangas :blai . Though i'm a girl i'm more into shounen types of mangas like One Piece , Naruto, Bleach , Reborn , Fairy Tail, Bleezelbub (LOL one of the funniest mangas out there , if you haven't read it i recommend it . You'll definitely laugh at your heart content reading it :XD)

I have also tried some Shoujo mangas but i like only a few like Dengeki Daisy , Kimi Ni Todoke , Faster than a Kiss , Hanada ...
Oh and another manga i really liked and thought it was good was 7 seeds . Really good manga ! :^_^

scav
April 24, 2012, 02:38 PM
oh i read Team Medical dragon long time ago, loved it. but at that time only 4 vol were translated, never picked it again -_-;
i don't know Ai-Ren, ill check it
and damn u really read the whole shounen jump :XD

i read only one piece on that list
Naruto: i dropped it, the story doesn't make sense anymore
Bleach: i dropped it, the 2nd part was a fail and got me bored to the death with those never ending fight
Rebord: i wasted 2h of my life reading the 3 first vol -_-;
Fairy Tail: was good but a bit repetitive so i stopped at chapter 50
:Beelzelbub: i loved it, until the video game part ( around chapter 97 ), then i was like WTF am i reading and i dropped it :XD

actually i've stopped reading shounen manga and started to read manhwa, cuz i find them poor. the quality is dropping and it's hard to have something really EPIC and addictive. Only one piece really stand out.

btw how could i forgot (Charlie will kill me :XD) . read ID (http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=2824), it's an EPIC manhwa. start with it :thumbs

matzik1212
April 25, 2012, 04:43 AM
Yeah you could say i'm addicted to Shounen Jump :hee

I understand the part about Naruto . It's true atm it's kinda slowpaced and many things are starting to be overreacted but still this was my 1st shounen so i think no matter how bad it gets it will be my 1st love :XD Bleach also is starting to get better at least now that this is its final arc :( . As for Reborn , i really like this manga . It's true at 1st i also wanted to drop it but after some time it gets really good :^_^
About One Pice indeed no comment , it's amazing :zomg

And why did you drop Beelzebub :darn . It gets really better after the video game . Did you see the part with Creepichi ? :rofl

scav
April 25, 2012, 04:53 AM
Creepichi? nah never heard about it :XD
well the biggest problem with reborn:
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/19366437.jpg

my first shounen, dragon ball Z, saint seiya and few things of my childhood :hee
btw u're modding what forum?

matzik1212
April 25, 2012, 05:16 AM
Hmm yeah i get what you mean by that :D but well still me liking it .

I mod One Piece forum(and i'm expecting you there :)) :hee (proud of that :p) . And i still hope i can mod more in the future *pokes admins ..:p*

Oh and i'll definitely check ID . I wanted since a long time to start it but i always got hang up with something else :^_^( i wanted to try deadman wonderland , have you tried it ? )

scav
April 25, 2012, 05:47 AM
yeah i read deadman wonderland and i feel like i wasted my time reading it -_-;
sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooow monthly release and the story ain't that great it's just average

it's been a time i used to post a lot at the one piece forum, but the problem with the big 3 forums, people post nonsense and when u tell them they're wrong, they start flaming :XD
i still go on the one piece forum time to time after i read an awesome chapter

my home is the fun forum, specially the win thread (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/76548-Last-Person-To-Post-Wins-Albert-Einstein) :hee
join us, but i warn you it's the wildest part of MH and u might loose ur sanity :3c

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

ah and OMG totally forgot today is wednesday, wan pisss chapter is on his way :onoz

matzik1212
April 25, 2012, 06:10 AM
Sorry to ruin your mood but this week we won't have any new releases 'cause of Golden Week :crying . Trust me i'm also suffering....*sob*

So Deadman Wonderland is a waste , hmm i though it will be good since i liked the summary on mangafox but well i have to say i hate slow releases . I stopped for the time being reading D-Gray Man for that reason :darn

And i visit the FF quite often and post in some threads though not in the win thread . :) What is this win thread about anyway ?

scav
April 25, 2012, 06:17 AM
wait what? no one piece ? :gwah
there is sooo many break with one piece since the 2nd part started that i feel like we're having a chapter every 2 week :crying

yeah i saw you in some FF thread but not in the most awesome one.
well the best description for the win thread is: spam and post whatever you want :allthe

why girls like D-gray man that much? -_-;

matzik1212
April 25, 2012, 06:27 AM
D-Gray man is good IMO . It's just sad that the mangaka is kinda lazy :-_- . I like Allen Walker :smile-big

So you can spam in the win thread :zomg . Maybe i'll visit since i feel like spamming :derp

scav
April 26, 2012, 01:11 PM
well i couldn't get pass chapter 30 with DGM -_-;
but i can understand why someone who love shounen like you like DGM, it's very shounen-ish :XD

yep u should definitely visit, spamming is the best activity. whenever i have to procrastinate something, i spam :allthe

---------- Post added April 26, 2012 at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was April 25, 2012 at 11:54 AM ----------

oi do u watch some animes?

matzik1212
April 27, 2012, 03:14 PM
Yeah i do :D

I , of course, watch the animes of the mangas i read and beside that i also like Darker than Black , Black Cat , Death Note, Durara!, Hell Girl ...things like this :smile-big

benelori
April 28, 2012, 04:55 PM
And i still hope i can mod more in the future *pokes admins ..:p*

PS: Urial, how did you become a mod?

Blackmailing and whoring. It's easy.

:3c

matzik1212
April 29, 2012, 12:19 PM
LOL yeah i saw that . But what should i do, does it work a 2nd time ? :oh

noVaLue
April 29, 2012, 12:37 PM
Oh, don't sell yourself as a bread ...

scav
April 29, 2012, 12:59 PM
Yeah i do :D

I , of course, watch the animes of the mangas i read and beside that i also like Darker than Black , Black Cat , Death Note, Durara!, Hell Girl ...things like this :smile-big
don't know hell girl but i've watched the rest. On that list Durarara is my favorite :zomg
usually i never watch 21~24 episodes anime cuz there is a lot of side stories and off topic, i prefer 12~13 episodes anime but durarara was awesome.
there is also Baccano, made by the guys who made Durarara. Baccano is simply brilliant, best story telling i ever saw in an anime, it's kinda like pulp fiction. The story start by the end. i would definitely recommend it if you didn't watch it yet.
there is also Shiki, my 2nd favorite anime after baccano. But you probably know that one :d

@benelori your title :pwnge

matzik1212
April 29, 2012, 01:12 PM
I don't know Shiki . I'll put it in my schedule and i'll watch it in the near future :)

And lol did you just see Bene's title , he has been doing that for quite some time :hee

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

Oh, don't sell yourself as a bread ...

Don't worry Iuly i have everything under control :kukuku

noVaLue
April 29, 2012, 02:11 PM
Btw liar game wasn't actualized for quiet a while

matzik1212
April 29, 2012, 02:41 PM
Yeah i saw ...could it be there is a break ? Or the scanlation team took a break ;)

benelori
April 29, 2012, 03:51 PM
LOL yeah i saw that . But what should i do, does it work a 2nd time ? :oh

With the right people:shifty

matzik1212
April 30, 2012, 11:57 AM
With the right people:shifty

:hurr

scav
April 30, 2012, 12:17 PM
I don't know Shiki . I'll put it in my schedule and i'll watch it in the near future :)

And lol did you just see Bene's title , he has been doing that for quite some time :hee

oh so u don't know shiki? well how to describe it :headscratch
it's a fucking awesome and real vampire story: no romance,sparkling vampire, vegetarian or bulllshit like that. shiki's the real deal :hip

so did u start ID? :poke

i knew for bene title, but i thought he changed it. oh and he finally changed it :hmph

matzik1212
April 30, 2012, 12:24 PM
No :oh Unfortunately i have been busy . Things are pretty hectic in my life now so don't have too much free time but as soon as i start it and form an impression i'll tell you :)

Oh so Shiki is about vampires :zomg . Then it's on my list definitely :nod

scav
April 30, 2012, 12:25 PM
oh, what are you up to in real life? college?

matzik1212
April 30, 2012, 12:44 PM
AAA nop i finished college . I plan to continue though to get my master degree :)

I am busy with my job , it's sucking the life out of me *sigh*

scav
April 30, 2012, 12:48 PM
oh finished college already? lucky you. thought if it wasn't procrastination i would've graduated this year.
oh what's your job? and what would you like to do for a living

matzik1212
May 01, 2012, 05:14 AM
Yeah my job is totally unrelated with what i wanna do for a living ....by far :amuse . I work at a currency exchange *sigh..* but of course it won't be for long . It's to gain experience , don't know how much i'll resist though ..

Of course my fav job would be something related to comics . I would have felt so blessed if i could draw and make a manga :zomg ...:( but unfortunately i have 0 talent in this field . Oh but i would also like to dubb animes :wtf . That would be heaven for me since i enjoy it so much but again in my country this job isn't too common :mad

So now it's your turn . Tell me more about yourself as well . I wanna know :hee

benelori
May 02, 2012, 04:07 PM

:lovebunny

scav
May 02, 2012, 05:02 PM
Yeah my job is totally unrelated with what i wanna do for a living ....by far :amuse . I work at a currency exchange *sigh..* but of course it won't be for long . It's to gain experience , don't know how much i'll resist though ..
yup don't stay long enough, most of people say that when they start to work (it's for 1 or 2 years) and they get stuck at the same place for like 10years

Of course my fav job would be something related to comics . I would have felt so blessed if i could draw and make a manga :zomg ...:( but unfortunately i have 0 talent in this field . Oh but i would also like to dubb animes :wtf . That would be heaven for me since i enjoy it so much but again in my country this job isn't too common :mad

hahahaha well i was very good at drawing when i was at the beginning middle school and i wanted to become mangaka. but i changed with time, i've became a troublemaker then i became normal again during high school.
anyway chase ur dream, never too old, never too late :allthe

So now it's your turn . Tell me more about yourself as well . I wanna know :hee
well what exactly you wanna know? :headscratch

matzik1212
May 03, 2012, 04:35 AM
hahahaha well i was very good at drawing when i was at the beginning middle school and i wanted to become mangaka. but i changed with time, i've became a troublemaker then i became normal again during high school.
anyway chase ur dream, never too old, never too late :allthe

Oh you had a wild strike huh :hurr

Well don't worry everybody has one , me included :p

well what exactly you wanna know? :headscratch

Hmm like if you have a job , how old are you :cheez . Things like that . You can also share with me some secrets 'cause i'll keep them for you :hee

sakura-aneki
May 03, 2012, 12:10 PM
Toriko sucks -______-

xi0
May 03, 2012, 12:32 PM
:gwah ....whoa, that won't go over well. Good thing you advertise yourself so blatantly with your avatar to offset the outrage :edu

matzik1212
May 03, 2012, 12:37 PM
:rofl I haven't tried Toriko yet but i plan to read it in the future . Now i started to read ID :)

So why does it suck ? :oh

scav
May 03, 2012, 01:57 PM
Toriko sucks -______-

:zomg
hight five :hi5

sakura-aneki
May 03, 2012, 03:04 PM
awww come on Matzi??!?! Seriously? A manga about food? where food makes you stronger?? so wayyyy oover the top it would in an award for it over naruto bleach and DBZ |:

@Gary -______- thank god a silly fugly picture of myself is pleasing enough |:

scav
May 03, 2012, 03:05 PM
awww come on Matzi??!?! Seriously? A manga about food? where food makes you stronger?? so wayyyy oover the top it would in an award for it over naruto bleach One piece and DBZ |:

fixed :cookiehand

sakura-aneki
May 03, 2012, 03:08 PM
oh yeah how could I forget one piece
but still naruto and bleach are over the top xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

scav
May 03, 2012, 03:10 PM
no no no no no
naruto and bleach are faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar away from the top. bleach need a plot, nardo need to make sense :XD

sakura-aneki
May 03, 2012, 04:53 PM
lol

What I meant by over the top was "exaggerated" to no limits and Toriko took exaggeration to a whole new level

scav
May 03, 2012, 09:14 PM
Oh you had a wild strike huh :hurr

Well don't worry everybody has one , me included :p
tell me more :hurr

Hmm like if you have a job , how old are you :cheez . Things like that . You can also share with me some secrets 'cause i'll keep them for you :hee

well, im still studying. making a computer engineering program (5 years). got 2 more years to go -_-;
i started first with a bio- computer science program. but too much procrastination and bad grade so i decided to take a new start. no more procrastination :shakefist
for my age, i'm 23 now :p for the rest i got a passion for fighting game and hiphop dance. btw are u a good dancer? :poke
if i share my secrets here they won't be secrets anymore :XD

---------- Post added May 04, 2012 at 02:14 AM ---------- Previous post was May 03, 2012 at 11:33 PM ----------

:rofl I haven't tried Toriko yet but i plan to read it in the future . Now i started to read ID :)

So why does it suck ? :oh
ID :wtf

benelori
May 03, 2012, 10:32 PM
awww come on Matzi??!?! Seriously? A manga about food? where food makes you stronger?? so wayyyy oover the top it would in an award for it over naruto bleach and DBZ |:

LOL...it's way over the top, but that's why it is awesome...and you haven't even encountered food etiquette, yet:XD

And wut fugly picture:pwnge

PS:btw new set is awesome:zomg

matzik1212
May 04, 2012, 08:53 AM
Okay not badmouthing Naruto or Bleach 'cause i like them :whoo . About Toriko i can't say much since i haven't tried it yet 'cause i'm afraid i'll put on some weigth (can't resist the japanese cuisine .... everything looks so damn yummy :zomg)

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

tell me more :hurr

Well when i was little around 12-13 y old i was a tomboy :headbang . I was always competing with my cousin always fighting , liked to hang out with boys more :oh
Hopefully i surrpased that emmbarasing stage in my life :crying :hee

well, im still studying. making a computer engineering program (5 years). got 2 more years to go -_-;
i started first with a bio- computer science program. but too much procrastination and bad grade so i decided to take a new start. no more procrastination :shakefist
for my age, i'm 23 now :p for the rest i got a passion for fighting game and hiphop dance. btw are u a good dancer? :poke
if i share my secrets here they won't be secrets anymore :XD

Hmm yeah i like to dance but i'm at an average lvl :sweatdrop . I mean i like house music very much . On that music i like to dance but i like hip- hop as well .
Oh and I like watching hip-hop dancers . They move so damn good :zomg You moving good? :hurr

ID :wtf

Yeah i started it . I have to say that i like it . Btw it kinda reminds me of Lord of the Rings :nod . The races i mean . I'm gonna keep reading it :)

sakura-aneki
May 04, 2012, 09:00 AM
food etiquette? XD I'd rather pass
a fugly picture @_@ why do you ask?

and thanks!!! I'm glad you like it!!!! I love the mouth

scav
May 04, 2012, 09:38 AM
Well when i was little around 12-13 y old i was a tomboy :headbang . I was always competing with my cousin always fighting , liked to hang out with boys more :oh
Hopefully i surrpased that emmbarasing stage in my life :crying :hee

lol. why embarrassing? actually i think tomboy have more charm than the stupid girls we see nowadays.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR4yQFZK9YM

Hmm yeah i like to dance but i'm at an average lvl :sweatdrop . I mean i like house music very much . On that music i like to dance but i like hip- hop as well .
Oh and I like watching hip-hop dancers . They move so damn good :zomg You moving good? :hurr

hum define what do u call average? :XD
well i do c-walk since 3~4 years. Most of people don't even know what c-walk is, here some c-walk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2TSy0Z5qTE

i also started to do some popping since about 6months, i'm kinda a beginner with popping but i love it, it's quite fun. U play with the song and practice your musicality. I can practice a whole day without being bored.
here an example, poppin john one of the best popper

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLaLitli54I

Yeah i started it . I have to say that i like it . Btw it kinda reminds me of Lord of the Rings :nod . The races i mean . I'm gonna keep reading it :)
where are you at on the story? and yup ID is a great fantasy story.

and come on admit naruto doesn't make sense anymore. Dead people coming back to life? what kind of trolling is that? it's like if Ace comeback to life again in one piece.

matzik1212
May 04, 2012, 09:57 AM
hum define what do u call average? :XD

Well i mean at a basic lvl just when i'm home alone or when i go clubbing i expose my true dancer self :derp

i also started to do some popping since about 6months, i'm kinda a beginner with popping but i love it, it's quite fun. U play with the song and practice your musicality. I can practice a whole day without being bored.
here an example, poppin john one of the best popper

I love popping . I didn't know much about it but last year we had a show , Romanians have talent, and there was thins kid who had like 14 y and came with this in the show ..popping and i thought wow how cool :zomg So in short i love popping :thumbs

where are you at on the story? and yup ID is a great fantasy story.

and come on admit naruto doesn't make sense anymore. Dead people coming back to life? what kind of trolling is that?

I'm at chapter 18 right now :)

And no matter what you say Naruto it's my 1st love :p

it's like if Ace comeback to life again in one piece.

:wtf:wtf:wtf:wtf:wtf:wtf Oh god i would love this

scav
May 04, 2012, 10:11 AM
Well i mean at a basic lvl just when i'm home alone or when i go clubbing i expose my true dancer self :derp
at home alone? Y NO WHEN U NO ALONE ?:XD
but thats right, hard to get used to dance in front of people when u're not in a club :XD
when i'm alone i do some crazy freestyle, but in front of people i always make some stupid mistake :XD
but average people won't notice when u do a mistake :derp

I love popping . I didn't know much about it but last year we had a show , Romanians have talent, and there was thins kid who had like 14 y and came with this in the show ..popping and i thought wow how cool :zomg So in short i love popping :thumbs
OMG u know popping? :wtf marry me :zomg

anyway if you like it, why don't you start practicing? take time and patience but u gonna love it :thumbs And you'll be different from all those girls who do sport just when they go shopping :derp

:wtf:wtf:wtf:wtf:wtf:wtf Oh god i would love this
wait what? :gwah
i would drop One piece if oda do that unless he have a good explanation, cuz that would be a nonsense total and a big troll

matzik1212
May 04, 2012, 11:27 AM
at home alone? Y NO WHEN U NO ALONE ?:XD
but thats right, hard to get used to dance in front of people when u're not in a club :XD
when i'm alone i do some crazy freestyle, but in front of people i always make some stupid mistake :XD
but average people won't notice when u do a mistake :derp

Yeah i know it always happens to me as well. Everytime i wanna do something i always makes mistakes when people are watching but when i am alone everything is perfect :worrybunny

OMG u know popping? :wtf marry me :zomg

anyway if you like it, why don't you start practicing? take time and patience but u gonna love it :thumbs And you'll be different from all those girls who do sport just when they go shopping :derp

I know popping but i could never do that . :oh I mean yeah it's great but i only enjoy when i'm watching not doing it myself . I mean lol i can't even imagine myself doing it :lmao

wait what? :gwah
i would drop One piece if oda do that unless he have a good explanation, cuz that would be a nonsense total and a big troll

I know Oda won't make that happen it's just that i really liked Ace . I was really sad when i saw he died :scry so this is like a dream of mine , at least for a day to have Ace back . It would be nice if Oda made a movie about him and what crazy thing he did while being in WB crew :wtf

3c
May 04, 2012, 01:40 PM
If you like One Piece, you'll love Toriko.

Just sayin'.

Haters gtfo.

benelori
May 04, 2012, 01:45 PM
and thanks!!! I'm glad you like it!!!! I love the mouth

Geniuses think alike:hee

alphabeta
May 04, 2012, 01:49 PM
What, I never posted here? :gwah

Whatever, matzik, I see you're quite the manwha fan. What about more typical manga? What about more typical... Death Note? :mono

M3J
May 04, 2012, 02:10 PM
Hmm i also like Slice of Life mangas (Ai-Ren, Team Medical Dragon) and of course my other love would be Shounen Mangas :blai . Though i'm a girl i'm more into shounen types of mangas like One Piece , Naruto, Bleach , Reborn , Fairy Tail, Bleezelbub (LOL one of the funniest mangas out there , if you haven't read it i recommend it . You'll definitely laugh at your heart content reading it :XD)

I have also tried some Shoujo mangas but i like only a few like Dengeki Daisy , Kimi Ni Todoke , Faster than a Kiss , Hanada ...
Oh and another manga i really liked and thought it was good was 7 seeds . Really good manga ! :^_^
Team Medical Dragon is effin' epic. PICK IT BACK UP! So worth it.

nvm, scavenger said he dropped it, not you. *insert Brook's fart here*

Kimi ni Todoke ftw.

oh i read Team Medical dragon long time ago, loved it. but at that time only 4 vol were translated, never picked it again -_-;
i don't know Ai-Ren, ill check it
and damn u really read the whole shounen jump :XD
More is translated and is slowly being translated. Pick it back up.

:Beelzelbub: i loved it, until the video game part ( around chapter 97 ), then i was like WTF am i reading and i dropped it :XD

I know how you feel, but it pick back up. It's much better now.

Hmm yeah i get what you mean by that :D but well still me liking it .

I mod One Piece forum(and i'm expecting you there :)) :hee (proud of that :p) . And i still hope i can mod more in the future *pokes admins ..:p*

Oh and i'll definitely check ID . I wanted since a long time to start it but i always got hang up with something else :^_^( i wanted to try deadman wonderland , have you tried it ? )
MOD NARUTO WITH ME :arf

It's seriously a meatfest. OP and Bleach have female mods, but not Naruto. DAFUQ? :gwah

AAA nop i finished college . I plan to continue though to get my master degree :)

I am busy with my job , it's sucking the life out of me *sigh*

What you majoring in and work at?

Gats
May 04, 2012, 02:27 PM
It's seriously a meatfest. OP and Bleach have female mods, but not Naruto. DAFUQ? :gwah

Easy, dude. Seeing how Kishi is treating female characters in the manga. :fail

matzik1212
May 04, 2012, 02:42 PM
What, I never posted here? :gwah

Whatever, matzik, I see you're quite the manwha fan. What about more typical manga? What about more typical... Death Note? :mono

I tried it and me likes it :wtf

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

MOD NARUTO WITH ME :arf

Well i'm ok with it 'cause i love Naruto even though i'm not posting too much there . It's just that the discussion there kinda doesn't stimulates me :D So basicly my answer to being mod there is a big yes :hee

What you majoring in and work at?

I wanna continue with economics since this was what i finished last year though it's kinda hard :oh
And i work at a currency exchange *sigh*

alphabeta
May 04, 2012, 02:48 PM

INORAIT? :zomg

All those milly's have no idea what they're talking about when they trash DN :e3

Have you read Bakuman then as well? :zomg

matzik1212
May 04, 2012, 02:57 PM
Um no i haven't tried Bakuman . I'm reading ID atm (yeah i'm a manhwa freak :p) . Is it good ? I basically know it's about a mangaka's life or something? :oh

alphabeta
May 04, 2012, 03:02 PM
Um no i haven't tried Bakuman .

http://topmanga.com.ua/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/manga-bakuman-145-read-online-tmteam-topmanga-akira-hattori.jpg

Is it good ? I basically know it's about a mangaka's life or something?

Yes.

http://www.toy-tma.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Bakuman-the-praposal-580x477.jpg

matzik1212
May 04, 2012, 03:05 PM
Yeah actually i have so many mangas planned to read that i don't know when i'll be able to finish them all :sweatdrop

*putting Bakuman on the to-read list* :smile-big

alphabeta
May 04, 2012, 03:06 PM
Yeah actually i have so many mangas planned to read that i don't know when i'll be able to finish them all :sweatdrop

Do you have MAL? :zomg

M3J
May 04, 2012, 03:06 PM
I ain't Kishi, I'd treat her well.

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

Well i'm ok with it 'cause i love Naruto even though i'm not posting too much there . It's just that the discussion there kinda doesn't stimulates me :D So basicly my answer to being mod there is a big yes :hee

I wanna continue with economics since this was what i finished last year though it's kinda hard :oh
And i work at a currency exchange *sigh*
Can't blame you. Do you read the discussions there? :| Annoy Gary to give you power there! We can move Gats somewhere else, he's better suited for FF anyway. :teehee

Economics major? ZOMG, me too. Switched it from marketing. What's hard about it?

Don't like your job?

INORAIT? :zomg

All those milly's have no idea what they're talking about when they trash DN :e3

Have you read Bakuman then as well? :zomg

I know better than you, kid, don't worry. DN was good with L vs. Kira. Sucked after L's death.

You sure you're not fanboying over DN just to look smart and like you know your manga?

alphabeta
May 04, 2012, 03:09 PM
I know better than you, kid, don't worry. DN was good with L vs. Kira. Sucked after L's death.

You sure you're not fanboying over DN just to look smart and like you know your manga?

Oh, great 100 year old one. Please shine your wisdom onto us plain mortals. :worship2

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic75587_19.gif

scav
May 04, 2012, 03:09 PM
I know popping but i could never do that . :oh I mean yeah it's great but i only enjoy when i'm watching not doing it myself . I mean lol i can't even imagine myself doing it :lmao

well u never know until you try. Maybe it's gonna become ur passion :p
i wasn't much into dancing before, never knew i would love it.

I know Oda won't make that happen it's just that i really liked Ace . I was really sad when i saw he died :scry so this is like a dream of mine , at least for a day to have Ace back . It would be nice if Oda made a movie about him and what crazy thing he did while being in WB crew :wtf
:disappoint

matzik1212
May 04, 2012, 03:11 PM
:disappoint

Wut's thiz? :arf

scav
May 04, 2012, 03:17 PM
More is translated and is slowly being translated. Pick it back up.
yeah i plan to catch up one day :headscratch

I know how you feel, but it pick back up. It's much better now.

:notsure

bwahaha naruto is 100% yaoi dude, no need female :lmao

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

Wut's thiz? :arf
dead people must stay dead

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

merci, t'as tout dit :beer

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

manhwa first :shakefist
bakuman is good at the beginning then it become repetitive and meh

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

Oh, great 100 year old one. Please shine your wisdom onto us plain mortals. :worship2

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic75587_19.gif

:rofl

matzik1212
May 04, 2012, 03:56 PM
Do you have MAL? :zomg

No i don't but i'll make my anime list i promise :)

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

Can't blame you. Do you read the discussions there? :| Annoy Gary to give you power there! We can move Gats somewhere else, he's better suited for FF anyway. :teehee

Economics major? ZOMG, me too. Switched it from marketing. What's hard about it?

Don't like your job?

I studied more exactly Finance and Banking and I find accountancy pretty difficile . And i did that a lot . It's a filed where you have to learn many theoretical things . Really i don't have idea why i did this . Oh i also 1st studied Management the switched to Finance and Banking. :)

And i could not annoy Gary . But i would love to mod another section Naruto or Reborn or The Breaker :hee

xi0
May 04, 2012, 03:57 PM
And i could not annoy Gary . But i would love to mod another section Naruto or Reborn or The Breaker :hee

You couldn't? :blush

scav
May 04, 2012, 04:09 PM
No i don't but i'll make my anime list i promise :)

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

I studied more exactly Finance and Banking and I find accountancy pretty difficile . And i did that a lot . It's a filed where you have to learn many theoretical things . Really i don't have idea why i did this . Oh i also 1st studied Management the switched to Finance and Banking. :)

the breaker :allthe

Gats
May 04, 2012, 04:18 PM

It would be an insult to your cv.
Who better than the "Most Spammy Member 2011" for this job ? :cookiehand

scav
May 04, 2012, 04:21 PM
no no no no no, the FF don't want M3J

M3J
May 04, 2012, 04:43 PM
yeah i plan to catch up one day :headscratch

:notsure

bwahaha naruto is 100% yaoi dude, no need female :lmao
Worth it. D:

I didn't like Beelzebub video game thing either, but it picked back up. Worth catching up. DO EET. :arf

:-_-

What field do you want to go to? What major are you considering? (two different questions)

You can annoy Gary. I do it. He's like our big brother. :wub

Serious though, Gary's a cool bitch, I trust him like a banker trusts the security guard.

It would be an insult to your cv.
Who better than the "Most Spammy Member 2011" for this job ? :cookiehand
I am not spammy at all. v.v

How can you be spammy when there's no topic to the thread?

no no no no no, the FF don't want M3J

Not like I'd mod that section anyway even if I was paid. There's a few idiots there that I wouldn't wanna deal with.

xi0
May 04, 2012, 04:45 PM
Big brother? :gwah

:arf

M3J
May 04, 2012, 04:46 PM
NIISAN :zomg

xi0
May 04, 2012, 04:49 PM
:nowant

M3J
May 04, 2012, 04:58 PM
NIISAN :gwah

alphabeta
May 05, 2012, 06:42 AM
M3J
MangaHelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/customavatars/avatar75587_37.gif
Join Date Mar 2009
Country http://static.mangahelpers.com/flags/United%20States.png
Age 100
Gender http://static.mangahelpers.com/gender/Male.gif
Posts 16,787

http://memedepot.com/uploads/0/392_too_old.jpg

matzik1212
May 05, 2012, 07:32 AM
You couldn't? :blush

Nop I am nice girl :hee

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

What field do you want to go to? What major are you considering? (two different questions)

Hmm i would like to work in a bank or in a multinational company :zomg (my dream :wtf) And about my major i'm still considering and i have time till september to make up my mind . Atm i don't have a clue :darn

You can annoy Gary. I do it. He's like our big brother. :wub

Serious though, Gary's a cool bitch, I trust him like a banker trusts the security guard.

:lmao I see you are getting along well :cheez

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

the breaker :allthe

Right ? :wtf

scav
May 05, 2012, 08:13 AM
Not like I'd mod that section anyway even if I was paid. There's a few idiots there that I wouldn't wanna deal with.

oh he mad :teehee

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

so matzik1212 what do you usually do the week end? :poke

matzik1212
May 05, 2012, 08:54 AM
so matzik1212 what do you usually do the week end? :poke

I'm working now *sob* ...but when i'm free i go outside with some friends or i go clubbing :)

scav
May 05, 2012, 08:55 AM
you work saturday? :yodawg

matzik1212
May 05, 2012, 10:13 AM
you work saturday? :yodawg

1 weekend yes 1 no :(

alphabeta
May 05, 2012, 10:15 AM

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/068/894/cool-story-bro-house-Cool-Story-Bro.jpg

Miyagi
May 05, 2012, 03:11 PM
You can annoy Gary. I do it.

Well, no girl would like to be 100 years old. :cookiehand

matzik1212
May 05, 2012, 03:31 PM

:lmao

sakura-aneki
May 05, 2012, 03:32 PM
Actually I would , if I'd look the same as I do now and be immortal :3

alphabeta
May 05, 2012, 03:35 PM
Actually I would , if I'd look the same as I do now and be immortal :3

Pssht, bene's a vampire. Ask him to bite you (:hurr) and your wishes shall be fullfilled. :allthe

sakura-aneki
May 05, 2012, 03:40 PM
ahahahahaha xDDD Now that you mention it he does live in Cluj so it makes sense xDDDDDDDD

matzik1212
May 05, 2012, 03:47 PM
LOLO the Vampire . This sounds so wrong :teehee

scav
May 05, 2012, 04:16 PM
that kind of vampire, right? :derp
https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlO6oCCDzB-Ji1tRV1uYqRZMIZnMuKiAeZ3LGFt-lSq1qVo3MD

don't worry that won't bite you, but wear ur sunglasses he could use gay sparkle lvl 99 on you

M3J
May 05, 2012, 05:22 PM
Hmm i would like to work in a bank or in a multinational company :zomg (my dream :wtf) And about my major i'm still considering and i have time till september to make up my mind . Atm i don't have a clue :darn

:lmao I see you are getting along well :cheez

I heard economics was the best bet for bank.

What do you want to do? Banking? Economics. Multinational... er, I guess it's depends?

I always get along with people I wanna get along. It's a gift. Let's walk alongside each other like Hinata walks with Naruto. :cheez

oh he mad :teehee

Naw, not mad. Just stating the truth.

Don't wanna deal with people making fun of this one idiot and having him report posts and leave whenever he gets pwned. Though apparently now they're getting along, so meh.

Girl? Dafuq?

Miyagi
May 05, 2012, 05:32 PM
Girl? Dafuq?

Annoying Gary may have consequences. :edu

scav
May 05, 2012, 05:35 PM
lol, who? :yodawg
leave when he mad? alpha?

M3J
May 05, 2012, 06:05 PM

He's not the one that abuses his power, apparently. It's another red.

Anyway, matzy, have you read Bloody MOnday? It's awesome, so much better than Death Note.

benelori
May 05, 2012, 06:21 PM
Anyway, matzy, have you read Bloody MOnday? It's awesome, so much better than Death Note.

Not...but it is good...generic shounen with a good idea...

scav
May 05, 2012, 06:24 PM
the 3rd season of bloody monday's still ongoing?

M3J
May 05, 2012, 06:26 PM
Not...but it is good...generic shounen with a good idea...
Much better. Manga is still interesting despite deaths of some characters.

Yes.

alphabeta
May 06, 2012, 12:21 AM
He's not the one that abuses his power, apparently. It's another red.

The 1st season sucked bawlz and had one of the worst endings I've ever seen , the 2nd season was awesome, hands down, the 3rd season had a very intriguing premise but didn't use any of the potential and became nothing but a dragged out story. :pwnge

matzik1212
May 06, 2012, 04:22 AM
I heard economics was the best bet for bank.

What do you want to do? Banking? Economics. Multinational... er, I guess it's depends?

I always get along with people I wanna get along. It's a gift. Let's walk alongside each other like Hinata walks with Naruto. :cheez

Hinata X Naruto :zomg :hurr

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

Nope i haven't read it . But if it's resembling DN then i'm gonna try it :nod

xi0
May 06, 2012, 04:16 PM
Nop I am nice girl :hee

Plenty of nice people can be annoying

But I doubt you're a nice girl :teehee

Not really...unless they're into that sort of thing.

M3J
May 06, 2012, 08:47 PM
Hinata X Naruto :zomg :hurr

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

Nope i haven't read it . But if it's resembling DN then i'm gonna try it :nod

I know, right? At least Hinata respected Naruto way before respecting Naruto was cool. :zomg

Nope, it's much better than DN and way different. computer nerdism if you're into that. :x3

Kaiten
May 07, 2012, 12:06 AM

Annoying Gary can have consequences, such as: uncontrollable laughter, liked threads, and the admiration of thornofcarrion :teach

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 AM ----------

It either just ended or is ending in the next couple of issues. Can't remember.

xi0
May 07, 2012, 12:17 AM
Annoying Gary can have consequences, such as: uncontrollable laughter, liked threads, and the admiration of thornofcarrion :teach

I'm responsible for uncontrollable laughter? :zomg