PDA

View Full Version : The Wind Through a White Pine

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

xi0
February 06, 2012, 12:03 PM
Yeah, so I never bothered creating an "Ask Me" thread since I don't find myself particularly interesting, but I guess I now have one just to say I have one.

MangaHelpers
February 06, 2012, 12:04 PM
This is a continuation thread, the old thread is 73636

Asclepius
February 06, 2012, 12:04 PM
Parakeets and Natalie Imbruglia?!....THANKS :arf
¬¬
Nelly Furtado.
Mine and 3c partly portuguese blood fella. :rant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geqZnSXBvmc

alphabeta
February 06, 2012, 12:05 PM
New Thread.

Hell Yeah! :hip

Congratz, gary! :garbear

kdowns
February 06, 2012, 12:07 PM
Private KD is in position!

xi0
February 06, 2012, 12:08 PM
THE SETTING HAS CHANGED, BUT THE SONG REMAINS THE SAME :arf

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

And oops...my bad Asky

Asclepius
February 06, 2012, 12:19 PM
Do you dislike birds in general or just parakeets?

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

The song remains the same...

Isn't that the name of a Led Zepelin song?

xi0
February 06, 2012, 12:25 PM
Why wouldn't I like parakeets or birds? I wasn't being sarcastic, I just screwed up the singer.

Yeah it is. It's also the name of their concert film and live album.......SO AMAZERING :arf

thornofcarrion
February 06, 2012, 12:33 PM
Corporal Thorn is in position too...where is the Commander? Is she high again :derp?

Kaiten
February 06, 2012, 12:34 PM
Thornie trying to cheer Gary up:

http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=3392392&t=o

xi0
February 06, 2012, 12:38 PM
So he's a bear now too? :oh

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

And I have no problems with that gif.......I'm surprised in you Kaiten

Kaiten
February 06, 2012, 12:41 PM
So he's a bear now too? :oh

Just look at his avy.

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

And I have no problems with that gif.......I'm surprised in you Kaiten

Stop breaking English :yelling

xi0
February 06, 2012, 12:44 PM
He's using that avy because Pat found it and I wouldn't use it.

What waz wrong with mai Engrish?

baboysai
February 06, 2012, 12:54 PM
lol Natalie Imbruglie =/= Nelly Furtado :rofl

And I always thought thorn's avy was sort of a tease at Gary, but now that you gave me the idea, Kait, it just might very well represent the willing sacrifice of thorn to relinquish his own identity and assume Gary's character; i.e. Imitation is the highest form of flattery. It is also the creepiest way to show affection. :noworry

xi0
February 06, 2012, 12:56 PM
lol Natalie Imbruglie =/= Nelly Furtado :rofl

And I always thought thorn's avy was sort of a tease at Gary, but now that you gave me the idea, Kait, it just might very well represent the willing sacrifice of thorn to relinquish his own identity and assume Gary's character; i.e. Imitation is the highest form of flattery. It is also the creepiest way to show affection. :noworry

This isn't an psychology lecture :oh

And no, it's what I said it is. It's a funny pic, but I didn't feel like using it, so thorn did.

Asclepius
February 06, 2012, 12:59 PM
Oh, forgot to say. I asked you you disliked birds or parakeets because that smiley made me think you were disgusted.

Am i the only one that thinks that :arf=disgusted?

thornofcarrion
February 06, 2012, 01:04 PM
And no, it's what I said it is. It's a funny pic, but I didn't feel like using it, so thorn did.

Exactly, it is funny and I used it. Nothing more and nothing less. Its just some pervs trying to live their fetish fantasies through us :hip.

Sunday was spent watching season 1 of Heroes. Only 2-3 episodes left and I will be on season 2. I like it. Nice plot so far. I heard season 2 isn't great but a good set up for season3, which is awesome according to reviews. You tried it?

Darjaille
February 06, 2012, 01:09 PM
Heroes is awesome!! :luv

Milo Ventamiglia :wub

baboysai
February 06, 2012, 01:19 PM
OMG Madonna!

she's like, 60 and doing stunts! On stilettos!

---------- Post added at 02:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 AM ----------

Sunday was spent watching season 1 of Heroes. Only 2-3 episodes left and I will be on season 2. I like it. Nice plot so far. I heard season 2 isn't great but a good set up for season3, which is awesome according to reviews. You tried it?

Thorn, I shall shield you from disappointment because I love you like a child weaned from his mother's breast. I shall tell you that life is not fair sometimes and that what you want may not be what you get, in such a series as Heroes.

Kaiten
February 06, 2012, 01:50 PM
Madonna was creepy :barf

MIA flipped the audience off. Wardrobe malfunction redux :teehee

:arf means he is making fun of you.

xi0
February 06, 2012, 02:17 PM
Oh, forgot to say. I asked you you disliked birds or parakeets because that smiley made me think you were disgusted.

No :arf is like argh, spazzing out, or just reacting in a peculiar way for really no reason. Nothing to do with disgust on my end.

Exactly, it is funny and I used it. Nothing more and nothing less. Its just some pervs trying to live their fetish fantasies through us :hip.

I never really bothered, I was more into LOST at that time and heard season 1 was amazing and the rest was hot garbage.

:arf means he is making fun of you.

...no it doesn't :fail

sakura-aneki
February 06, 2012, 05:55 PM
oh , was wondering why xi0o had two threads xDD was confused for a second

xi0
February 06, 2012, 06:08 PM
oh , was wondering why xi0o had two threads xDD was confused for a second

...I'm kind of a big deal :hip

godofthesunn
February 06, 2012, 06:55 PM
How do you end a manga with so many open ended questions in 3 chapters?

xi0
February 06, 2012, 07:07 PM
How do you end a manga with so many open ended questions in 3 chapters?

What manga are you talking about?...Negima?

Evil3ye
February 06, 2012, 07:08 PM
New Thread.

Hell Yeah! :hip

Congratz, gary! :garbear

xi0
February 06, 2012, 07:10 PM
I thought your post was strange :notsure

sakura-aneki
February 06, 2012, 07:12 PM
oh yes you are xDDD

@god what manga is that?

xi0
February 06, 2012, 07:17 PM
oh yes you are xDDD

@god what manga is that?

I am what? :oh

Evil3ye
February 06, 2012, 07:28 PM
Aww you noticed. http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af334/dbust3r/smile/what-1.gif

xi0
February 06, 2012, 07:35 PM
That's a pretty derpy smiley :rofl

Evil3ye
February 06, 2012, 07:50 PM
It so evil. :teehee

xi0
February 06, 2012, 07:53 PM
:derp

...more derpy with how the eye moves to the side...but if you say so :teehee

Evil3ye
February 06, 2012, 07:55 PM
Thats not derpy thats how a perfect leer should look like haha

Kaiten
February 06, 2012, 08:17 PM
Nah. its pretty derpy http://i1021.photobucket.com/albums/af334/dbust3r/smile/what-1.gif

http://i.imgur.com/3gljb.gif

thornofcarrion
February 07, 2012, 12:06 AM
Thorn, I shall shield you from disappointment because I love you like a child weaned from his mother's breast. I shall tell you that life is not fair sometimes and that what you want may not be what you get, in such a series as Heroes.

:ginwut

I never really bothered, I was more into LOST at that time and heard season 1 was amazing and the rest was hot garbage.

I am almost at season's finale and its been quite intriguing so far. It would be a shame if it got ruined later on. What is happening to me? I started Supernatural and I was told I should drop it at season 5 (I am on season 4). Is there any series I can watch :notrust

3c
February 07, 2012, 04:38 AM
I'm sad that I missed the ending of your third(?) thread and only made it into the third page of the fourth(?) thread. Your threads really are the kings of spam activity.

Thorn, don't listen to the SN stuff. Season 4 was great and 5 was good too. If anything season 6 is a low point, but I really enjoyed that one too.

thornofcarrion
February 07, 2012, 04:43 AM
Really, I guess I will take your word and resume watching it. Thanks bro, you are a life saver :hip

3c
February 07, 2012, 05:18 AM
Season 5 is the climax of the original plan for the series (the original show creator, Eric Kripke, only wrote 5 seasons for it), so naturally it would be good. It ends the whole apocalypse and the original angel vs angel plot, and contains some of the most epic episodes and scenes in the entire series. I mean, you just CAN'T miss Death's entrance scene. Just mark my words, the two last, especially the ending of the second last episode of season 5 is aaawwwesooome. I've rewatched that specific scene dozens of times because of the superb atmosphere and sheer Boss level it contains.

Adorien
February 07, 2012, 05:39 AM
Gar!

baboysai
February 07, 2012, 06:06 AM
What manga are you talking about?...Negima?

Negima is ending? not that I care...

wait, I will care if anything in the romance department regarding Negima himself will ever be resolved. note that I only read up to volume... 10?

I am almost at season's finale and its been quite intriguing so far. It would be a shame if it got ruined later on. What is happening to me? I started Supernatural and I was told I should drop it at season 5 (I am on season 4). Is there any series I can watch :notrust

I am telling you to drop Heroes. There is such a saying "Quit now, save time". :noworry

Instead... watch Big Bang Theory or something.

hey Gary, when is the second season for Game of Thrones? (The second season will still be called that, right?)

xi0
February 07, 2012, 06:36 AM
Watch Fringe thorn...you told me you watched GoT and dropped it, but I wasn't sure whether you were trolling or not. Oh and watch The Walking Dead, it comes back this Sunday. Those three are the only dramas I watch currently (I watch Spartacus too, but...the recasting of the lead role is pretty bad, and I'm giving it some more time...doesn't look promising though)

Game of Throne comes back April 1st Nes. There's a whole branding-thing going on...changing the title of the series each year because it corresponds to another book isn't really a good business plan. They could have had a subtitle if they called it A Song of Ice and Fire from the beginning, but Game of Thrones is short, and to the point. People would really have no clue what the Song of ice and Fire is just going off the first book...and it really says nothing about the series to potential watchers who don't read the books either.

baboysai
February 07, 2012, 07:11 AM
Well I'm looking forward to it, really, since I preferred not to read the books anymore. My heart couldn't take it. I'm so weak.

blai
February 07, 2012, 07:35 AM
I dunno, I just regret continuing SN. I dropped it now because I was so disappointed with the continuation. It's just dragging on and milking as much money as they can. The original plot was five seasons and that's how it should have ended. If I knew about s6 & s7 I wouldn't have continued as s5 was such an amazingly fucking badass season with a great ending to a show.

sakura-aneki
February 07, 2012, 07:47 AM
I am what? :oh

.....a big deal? XDDDDDDDD

xi0
February 07, 2012, 08:48 AM
Well I'm looking forward to it, really, since I preferred not to read the books anymore. My heart couldn't take it. I'm so weak.

Why couldn't your heart take it?.....DID YOU SPOIL YOURSELF?! :yelling

.....a big deal? XDDDDDDDD

Ah, I was confused since you didn't quote my post :imslow

I was being sarcastic btw :teehee

thornofcarrion
February 07, 2012, 08:58 AM
I am telling you to drop Heroes. There is such a saying "Quit now, save time". :noworry

Instead... watch Big Bang Theory or something.

WTH, just when I was done with season 1. I got your point earlier. If the story does not improve, no point in continuing I guess. BBT is funny, I watch it when its on TV.

Watch Fringe thorn...you told me you watched GoT and dropped it, but I wasn't sure whether you were trolling or not. Oh and watch The Walking Dead, it comes back this Sunday. Those three are the only dramas I watch currently (I watch Spartacus too, but...the recasting of the lead role is pretty bad, and I'm giving it some more time...doesn't look promising though)

Why would I troll by saying I watched first two episodes :ginwut? I didn't drop it, I stopped watching it because I wanted to read the book first. Unfortunately, I still couldn't find them from any bookshop. A guy told me, he has ordered some and he might have them in few weeks.

I am looking for series with fantasy, supernatural, etc. elements. I have to find another series.

xi0
February 07, 2012, 09:05 AM
Why would I troll by saying I watched first two episodes :ginwut? I didn't drop it, I stopped watching it because I wanted to read the book first. Unfortunately, I still couldn't find them from any bookshop. A guy told me, he has ordered some and he might have them in few weeks.

I am looking for series with fantasy, supernatural, etc. elements. I have to find another series.

I could have sworn you said you dropped it because you didn't like it...

Fringe is like X-files meets CSI. It's amazing.

And The Walking Dead is fantastic too. I'd recommend them both very very highly.

3c
February 07, 2012, 09:27 AM
I actually dropped TWD last season, not knowing that the episode I dropped it on was the last of the season. I did however pick it up again when it started up, and s2e1 was fantastic. The rest of the episodes were so-so until the last before the break, which had a fantastic ending. I was extremely annoyed when I saw that there was going to be a major break after that episode. Now I'm really looking forward to the continuation. I would recommend the show but need to mention that it's not a steady stream of awesome. It's a rather slow, but more realistic approach to a zombie apocalypse than anything I've seen before. The only part I don't get is why on earth they don't get themselves a set of ninja swords and CUT DOWN the zombies instead of wasting countless of bullets on them.

blai
February 07, 2012, 09:30 AM
Safer to shoot from a distance I suppose?

xi0
February 07, 2012, 09:30 AM
I actually dropped TWD last season, not knowing that the episode I dropped it on was the last of the season. I did however pick it up again when it started up, and s2e1 was fantastic. The rest of the episodes were so-so until the last before the break, which had a fantastic ending. I was extremely annoyed when I saw that there was going to be a major break after that episode. Now I'm really looking forward to the continuation. I would recommend the show but need to mention that it's not a steady stream of awesome. It's a rather slow, but more realistic approach to a zombie apocalypse than anything I've seen before. The only part I don't get is why on earth they don't get themselves a set of ninja swords and CUT DOWN the zombies instead of wasting countless of bullets on them.

They actually got a bunch of different blades and things this season, don't you remember?

I guess it could be considered slow, but because they're not jamming all of the content into a 2 hour film. It's ultra-realistic in how it's approached, and the drama is amazing. It's shot well, the music is great, the effects are fantastic. Just a great show.

And yeah, they doubled the season's length this year, but the problem was that it ran the same time as Sunday Night Football in the thick of the NFL season. They chopped it in half and waited for the Super Bowl last Sunday and now it'll come back.

baboysai
February 07, 2012, 09:33 AM

somehow... that sounds kinda... naughty :fan

But yes I read the spoilers. Up to the very end :scry

I was in the middle of book two, when a certain loser pirate guy with insecurity problems was winning and all the good guys were in great pain and... and... it was 3 am and I had lost sleep from the previous chapters already so I couldn't stay up anymore to read until any good could come to the "good guys" so I... I just wanted to know if I should go on... if there could be something to hope for...

:scry

Twilight Saga? :cookiehand

sakura-aneki
February 07, 2012, 09:48 AM

Ah, I was confused since you didn't quote my post :imslow

I was being sarcastic btw :teehee

oh you! XD I'll remember to always quote you from now on, even if I'm not talking to you xDDD
since you're such a big deal xDDD
/bricked

I make no sense I kno'

xi0
February 07, 2012, 10:44 AM
somehow... that sounds kinda... naughty :fan

But yes I read the spoilers. Up to the very end :scry

I was in the middle of book two, when a certain loser pirate guy with insecurity problems was winning and all the good guys were in great pain and... and... it was 3 am and I had lost sleep from the previous chapters already so I couldn't stay up anymore to read until any good could come to the "good guys" so I... I just wanted to know if I should go on... if there could be something to hope for...

:scry

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!? :yelling

oh you! XD I'll remember to always quote you from now on, even if I'm not talking to you xDDD
since you're such a big deal xDDD
/bricked

I make no sense I kno'

:faint

baboysai
February 07, 2012, 10:56 AM
like I said, I have a weak heart. problem?

xi0
February 07, 2012, 11:01 AM
like I said, I have a weak heart. problem?

So that makes you spoil an entire epic fantasy novel? I mean, I accidentally spoiled myself on some things....but everything? :faint

There is a lot of tragedy in them, but you make them sound so doom and gloomy :s

thornofcarrion
February 07, 2012, 11:09 AM
I could have sworn you said you dropped it because you didn't like it...

Fringe is like X-files meets CSI. It's amazing.

And The Walking Dead is fantastic too. I'd recommend them both very very highly.

I think you got it confused with some other discussions we had. You told me about the books and I said I would like to read them. Then you told me they are not an easy read. In reply, I told you about some of the books I read including most of Tolkien work.

Besides, I wont drop it after seeing first two episodes. The opening scene of the first episode made me an instant fan.

Twilight Saga? :cookiehand

:-_-, you do know I am a dedicated Twilight Saga hater.

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

Its almost done, making myself a Chicken BBQ Pizza :hee

baboysai
February 07, 2012, 11:16 AM
So that makes you spoil an entire epic fantasy novel? I mean, I accidentally spoiled myself on some things....but everything? :faint

I dunno. It just blew my mind too much that I was willing to just settle for the reduced visualization provided by the HBO team.

you do know I am a dedicated Twilight Saga hater.

Of course :cookiehand

xi0
February 07, 2012, 11:53 AM
I think you got it confused with some other discussions we had. You told me about the books and I said I would like to read them. Then you told me they are not an easy read. In reply, I told you about some of the books I read including most of Tolkien work.

Besides, I wont drop it after seeing first two episodes. The opening scene of the first episode made me an instant fan.

I could have sworn you said something like that, but it was obviously only to annoy me :p ...I do remember the Tolkien mention

I know right? The opening scene for this season should be amazing too :blai The prologue of every book is from a new and different POV and it just sucks you into the story :zomg

Its almost done, making myself a Chicken BBQ Pizza :hee

I always see that on menus and don't bother...though I might have tried it once. I think Buffalo Chicken is the better chicken pizza variant :nod

I dunno. It just blew my mind too much that I was willing to just settle for the reduced visualization provided by the HBO team.

That's a mistake on your part. The books are so awesome. The show is amazing, but the books are 10x the show. Even though you spoiled yourself they're still really well-written.

sakura-aneki
February 07, 2012, 03:31 PM
babo what book are you reading , it sounds interesting I might want to read it too ...after I finish my current trilogy @_@ -barely at half of the first volume-

baboysai
February 07, 2012, 03:38 PM
Sakura, the book I mentioned was A Clash of Kings. Gary here, our resident host, may enlighten you more about that. :cookiehand

xi0
February 07, 2012, 03:44 PM
It's in the A Song of Ice and Fire series :nod

sakura-aneki
February 07, 2012, 04:46 PM
sounds cool

Totally looking for it

have you guys read Mistborn? it's what I'm reading now and I totally love it <3

xi0
February 07, 2012, 05:09 PM
sounds cool

Totally looking for it

have you guys read Mistborn? it's what I'm reading now and I totally love it <3

Yay :blai

No I haven't, what's it about?

sakura-aneki
February 07, 2012, 05:23 PM
it's kinda fantasy. Written by Brandon Sanderson http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mistborn cuz I'm not good with reviews I end up spoiling too much xD

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

and I'm barely at the middle of the first book xD so I still don't know that much xD

riki
February 07, 2012, 06:08 PM
^Oh, he's the guy who is completing The Wheel of Time. I've never read his series but I've heard great reviews.

Kaiten
February 07, 2012, 11:04 PM
http://i.imgur.com/6Sjmj.jpg

xi0
February 07, 2012, 11:21 PM
Build a Bear? :imslow

thornofcarrion
February 07, 2012, 11:24 PM
I always see that on menus and don't bother...though I might have tried it once. I think Buffalo Chicken is the better chicken pizza variant :nod

Never had Buffalo Chicken. Actually, no one here makes it. If I am eating outside, I prefer Smoked Chicken Pizza.

Asclepius
February 07, 2012, 11:38 PM
That looks like xi0's playground.

A peaceful and safe place to play with bears. :wub

2999 :blink

xi0
February 07, 2012, 11:44 PM
Never had Buffalo Chicken. Actually, no one here makes it. If I am eating outside, I prefer Smoked Chicken Pizza.

It's a spicy type of chicken. Served as the wing (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffalo_chicken) as an appetizer. But of course they make different variations of it...pizza, sandwiches. It's the type you enjoy eating but almost immediately regret choosing :XD

2999 :blink

Come on babe, make my dream come true :zomg

Asclepius
February 08, 2012, 12:28 AM
FIGHT ON!

GET ON!

KEEP ON!

STEP UP!

http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j444/ascllepius/Tenimyu/FGKS01.gif

3K!
http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j444/ascllepius/Tenimyu/FGKS02.gif

Kaiten
February 08, 2012, 12:35 AM
Are those dudes or aliens imitating dudes?

blai
February 08, 2012, 12:37 AM
I pray to God it's the latter, for my own safety.

xi0
February 08, 2012, 12:49 AM
Asky I want to curse you and love you all at once :crying

...they're lesbians right?

blai
February 08, 2012, 12:51 AM
...they're lesbians right?

Ahahaha cracked me up big time!

thornofcarrion
February 08, 2012, 12:51 AM
I really can't decide is it a male or female in Asky's avy :headscratch

Kaiten
February 08, 2012, 12:53 AM
neither. It's a bishie.

xi0
February 08, 2012, 12:54 AM
Yeah, I've seen that one quite a bit.........definitely questionable

thornofcarrion
February 08, 2012, 12:55 AM
Beary, I watched Drive few days ago, forgot to mention :cookiehand.

xi0
February 08, 2012, 01:10 AM
Beary, I watched Drive few days ago, forgot to mention :cookiehand.

and...?

Asclepius
February 08, 2012, 01:16 AM
awwww, you guys... what do i do with you?

They are from another dimension.
The one on the left in the gifs is another version of the guy in my avatar. :toc

By the way, my avatar is soooooooooooooooooo cute. It makes me drool a lot. :zomg
<<<--I'd totally tap that! :nod

xi0
February 08, 2012, 01:20 AM
Then you're into butchy lesbians? :yuri

---------- Post added at 01:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

But seriously, he looks like the vulture from Tweety Bird cartoons :nod

Asclepius
February 08, 2012, 01:23 AM
blah blah blah... Tweet Bird cartoons...

Seriously, stop making me feel lost.

And i like sausages.

xi0
February 08, 2012, 01:27 AM
Seriously, stop making me feel lost.

And i like sausages.

Or was it Foghorn Leghorn? :shifty

Yeah you do...too bad those aliens don't have any :(

Asclepius
February 08, 2012, 01:28 AM
Yeah you do...too bad those aliens don't have any :(

How do you know?
Are you sleeping with them? :ninja
Darn it, xi0. Gimme one! :rant

xi0
February 08, 2012, 01:32 AM
How do you know?
Are you sleeping with them? :ninja
Darn it, xi0. Gimme one! :rant

NO :arf

Asclepius
February 08, 2012, 01:38 AM
You selfish meanie bear! :yelling

Y U NO SHARE BISHIES?

:crying
They have such cute brown nipples...

xi0
February 08, 2012, 01:39 AM
You selfish meanie bear! :yelling

Y U NO SHARE BISHIES?

They have such cute brown nipples...

:iik

Asclepius
February 08, 2012, 01:41 AM
I know you like other things instead...
But i can't resist to japanese cishies with cute brown nipples. :crying

xi0
February 08, 2012, 01:44 AM
I know you like other things instead...
But i can't resist to japanese cishies with cute brown nipples. :crying

What am I suppose to do here?...console her because she has a lack of Japaneses nipples? :oh

Asclepius
February 08, 2012, 01:49 AM
What am I suppose to do here?...console her because she has a lack of Japaneses nipples? :oh

Just shake your hips again for us.
That's fun to watch.

xi0
February 08, 2012, 01:54 AM
Just shake your hips again for us.
That's fun to watch.

http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd422/xi0325/gfx/db73841f.gif

thornofcarrion
February 08, 2012, 03:49 AM
and...?

It was not what I expected. I thought it would be another on of those senseless action-packed movies. Yet, it was way better. I enjoyed Ryan Gosling's distant, calm and motionless character in the beginning. Then, he started to show more emotions - more like fluctuations in his personality. The pace of the story was decent as well.

xi0
February 08, 2012, 04:19 AM
It was not what I expected. I thought it would be another on of those senseless action-packed movies. Yet, it was way better. I enjoyed Ryan Gosling's distant, calm and motionless character in the beginning. Then, he started to show more emotions - more like fluctuations in his personality. The pace of the story was decent as well.

:zomg

Glad to hear you enjoyed it. Yeah, I guess people who know nothing about it were expecting The Fast and The Furious or something :rofl ...there's a reason why it was an Indie film and won best director at the Cannes Film Festival. Beautifully shot, amazing soundtrack. Gosling had so few lines in the movie, but it goes unnoticed, a lot like Steve McQueen. You could see the transformation of him from an almost catatonic person, into a man bubbling with bellicosity, but even then he was so calm throughout. A truly unique performance. It felt like a Western, even the way he moved reminded me of a gunslinger in a Western movie. Not sure I've ever seen a balance between serenity and gore like that...warmness and rage the way Gosling was. Albert Brooks was great in it too, I've never seen him play a villain. It's an action movie that isn't an action movie :cookiehand

sakura-aneki
February 08, 2012, 06:35 AM
^Oh, he's the guy who is completing The Wheel of Time. I've never read his series but I've heard great reviews.

Oh yeah the wheel of time , great book , I really need to read the series , but there are so many volumes to it @_@ I'm gonna die in the process xD 16 books already and another one coming this year @_@ wow

riki
February 08, 2012, 10:03 AM
^Well, it's the final one so the series only have 17 books so that's not bad, right?

It supposed to only have 7 books in the beginning but since Robert Jordan had a lot of plots in mind, they extended to 14. However, the last book was so thick that the book publisher split it into three books. :XD

naruto-niichan
February 08, 2012, 11:52 AM
nice new set garbear :arf

thornofcarrion
February 08, 2012, 11:58 AM
:zomg

Glad to hear you enjoyed it. Yeah, I guess people who know nothing about it were expecting The Fast and The Furious or something :rofl ...there's a reason why it was an Indie film and won best director at the Cannes Film Festival. Beautifully shot, amazing soundtrack. Gosling had so few lines in the movie, but it goes unnoticed, a lot like Steve McQueen. You could see the transformation of him from an almost catatonic person, into a man bubbling with bellicosity, but even then he was so calm throughout. A truly unique performance. It felt like a Western, even the way he moved reminded me of a gunslinger in a Western movie. Not sure I've ever seen a balance between serenity and gore like that...warmness and rage the way Gosling was. Albert Brooks was great in it too, I've never seen him play a villain. It's an action movie that isn't an action movie :cookiehand

Oh my god, through out the movies I was trying to remember Steve McQueen. Somehow, I couldn't recall his name. You are also 110% about the Western impression. I was like :wtf how calmly he went to the restaurant in the end, even knowing what lies ahead of him. It was indeed a great performance. I was stunned when Albert killed that guy in his place. It was a surprise transformation just like Gosling.

You are gonna try The Ides of March (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1124035/). The name came up many times like Drive but I ignored it. After seeing Drive, I am going to watch this one too.

xi0
February 08, 2012, 02:13 PM
Yeah, I had wanted to see that too. Definitely looks interesting :nod

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

nice new set garbear :arf

Shin just PMed me out of the blue...show off :3c

sakura-aneki
February 08, 2012, 05:57 PM
^Well, it's the final one so the series only have 17 books so that's not bad, right?

It supposed to only have 7 books in the beginning but since Robert Jordan had a lot of plots in mind, they extended to 14. However, the last book was so thick that the book publisher split it into three books. :XD

ha ha lol xD yeah , not bad at all , at least it will keep me entertained for a while , not like Dexter who I almost finished and will blow my brains off until the next season appears xD[not a book but still entertainment]
and oh I thought there were 6 planned and turned into 14 , and I know about the last one being too huge and Brandon turning it into 3 volumes which will be each bigger than any of the previous volumes @w@ I totally need to get my hands on them , only downside is 17 books = a lot of money , in my country they're translated and I prefer them in english over my own language XD even Mistborn , I'm reading it in english cuz translated versions suck ballz .so I'll have to look up the books online ....and I hate ebooks can't read on the computer it hurts my eyes so that's out of the question xD

btw riki I totally love your avatar <3

@xi0 me too loves your new set!!!! wanted to say it last night but kept forgetting

riki
February 08, 2012, 06:55 PM
Yeah, the books can be expensive. >.> Luckily, Amazon has them discounted.

If you do buy the series, I would recommend getting the British ones since the American covers are hideous. :XD The ebook versions are much better though.

sakura-aneki
February 08, 2012, 07:42 PM
on amazon can I buy the actual books? or ebooks? cuz I'd rather get the actual book I can touch and flip pages and such xDDD

and I'll keep it in mind with the british ones xD

riki
February 08, 2012, 07:54 PM
You can get both versions on the website.

sakura-aneki
February 08, 2012, 07:58 PM
great <3 then I'll definitely look them up and save cash to buy them <3

lawlett-kun
February 08, 2012, 08:11 PM
xio i am giving a last warning!!!! stop changing the sets so quiiiickly :arf

xi0
February 08, 2012, 08:15 PM

Sorry man, Shin just ambushed me with it...would you deny him? :o

riki
February 08, 2012, 08:20 PM

What would you do?

sakura-aneki
February 08, 2012, 08:24 PM
I read steps and was like steps? what steps? XDDD then read again xDDD

I like his current set more than the previous one

lawlett-kun
February 08, 2012, 09:27 PM
What would you do?

you wouldnt want to know ... trust me :garbear:garbear:garbear:garbear:garbear:garbear:garbear:garbear:garbear:garbear

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

Sorry man, Shin just ambushed me with it...would you deny him? :o

it is epic though. remind me of batman

xi0
February 08, 2012, 10:56 PM
:blink ....okay

Yeah, I didn't see the render beforehand, but it looks like Femto's last appearance and when Skull Knight attacked.

thornofcarrion
February 08, 2012, 11:04 PM

Ujelly brah?

xi0
February 08, 2012, 11:08 PM
Well, he has a Shinsatsu set too...but yeah, he jelly :hee

thornofcarrion
February 08, 2012, 11:20 PM
Somehow, lawlett always reminds me of lawless, which reminds me of Lucy Lawless :derp. Is there something wrong with me doctor :(?

xi0
February 08, 2012, 11:35 PM
Somehow, lawlett always reminds me of lawless, which reminds me of Lucy Lawless :derp. Is there something wrong with me doctor :(?

Mmmm...you don't recognize his typo and never saw/read Death Note? :oh

thornofcarrion
February 08, 2012, 11:37 PM
I have read and watched the anime :-_-...wait its a typo :rofl

xi0
February 08, 2012, 11:42 PM
There's always a chance he did it on purpose though, don't know

thornofcarrion
February 08, 2012, 11:47 PM
So, purposely making the spelling mistake is his way of declaring he is lawless :toc

xi0
February 09, 2012, 12:16 AM
:fail

thornofcarrion
February 09, 2012, 12:22 AM
I know, right :hee

Asclepius
February 09, 2012, 05:08 AM
http://gifsoup.com/view4/2070737/xena-o.gif

goldb
February 09, 2012, 05:19 AM
Didn't realise you had a new thread already Bear-grillz? :amuse

What's this now, version 4?

Asclepius
February 09, 2012, 05:39 AM
it was so shocking to be the last person from the old thread.
when i saw Ten-chan, i almost screamed. :gwah
But it was a nice end/begining post with Nelly Furtado. :nod

xi0
February 09, 2012, 11:51 AM
Didn't realise you had a new thread already Bear-grillz? :amuse

What's this now, version 4?

Yes :fail

it was so shocking to be the last person from the old thread.
when i saw Ten-chan, i almost screamed. :gwah
But it was a nice end/begining post with Nelly Furtado. :nod

Why would you scream at Tei chan? :oh

Asclepius
February 09, 2012, 11:54 AM
Cause he appeared from no where after i clicked on "post reply".

I was like "what did i do wrong?". And then i read things and tralala.

Naomidee
February 09, 2012, 12:18 PM
I'm gonna do it! :arf

xi0
February 09, 2012, 12:32 PM

:o

Do what?! :shifty

Naomidee
February 09, 2012, 12:34 PM
You'll see soon!

thornofcarrion
February 09, 2012, 12:35 PM

No you wouldn't :arf

Naomidee
February 09, 2012, 12:35 PM
That makes it sound uber exciting, but it isn't. So actually don't get your hopes really high or anything.

thornofcarrion
February 09, 2012, 12:37 PM
You'll see soon!

Will there be a live broadcast?

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

That makes it sound uber exciting, but it isn't. So actually don't get your hopes really high or anything.

/me turns on the room lights

http://alltheragefaces.com/img/faces/svg/disappointed-so-close-freddie-mercury.svg

Naomidee
February 09, 2012, 12:37 PM
..............Ok, I'll just reveal what I'm going to do since I have to say this.

I'm replying to our PM, Gary, and I pasted it into Microsoft Word so that it would be easier to deal with, and it's 9 pages long.

WHAT THE HELL BRO:arf

xi0
February 09, 2012, 12:39 PM
I'M IN A WHIRLPOOL OF UNCERTAINTY :arf

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

..............Ok, I'll just reveal what I'm going to do since I have to say this.

I'm replying to our PM, Gary, and I pasted it into Microsoft Word so that it would be easier to deal with, and it's 9 pages long.

I FORGOT!!!..........THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU PROCRASTINATE...........THINGS GET AWESOMELY CONFUSING :arf

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

Ohgeez :sweat

thornofcarrion
February 09, 2012, 12:43 PM

http://alltheragefaces.com/img/faces/png/annoyed-are-you-fucking-kidding-me-son.png

I'M IN A WHIRLPOOL OF UNCERTAINTY :arf

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

I FORGOT!!!..........THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU PROCRASTINATE...........THINGS GET AWESOMELY CONFUSING :arf

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

Ohgeez :sweat

http://alltheragefaces.com/img/faces/png/misc-aint-that-some-shit.png

Naomidee
February 09, 2012, 12:46 PM
Ohhhh, wait. That's including all of the stuff I said as well. Ok ok. This isn't as bad as I thought. I can do this. XDDDD

I'm too lazy for this dude. I like reading them, but replying. You should just PM me a whole bunch of crap that I can read errday but don't have to reply to. :rofl

xi0
February 09, 2012, 12:48 PM
:fail

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

Ohhhh, wait. That's including all of the stuff I said as well. Ok ok. This isn't as bad as I thought. I can do this. XDDDD

I'm too lazy for this dude. I like reading them, but replying. You should just PM me a whole bunch of crap that I can read errday but don't have to reply to. :rofl

Don't joke around...because I'll totally do that...you'll regret it :iik

But seriously, I've said before that as long as it's in the deepest corner of your mind and you don't forget it hardly matters...new things to talk about will stop popping up eventually...I think :cookiehand

thornofcarrion
February 09, 2012, 12:48 PM
You should just PM me a whole bunch of crap that I can read errday but don't have to reply to. :rofl

You want him to PM you his nudies, right :cookiestare

xi0
February 09, 2012, 12:51 PM
You want him to PM you his nudies, right :cookiestare

YOU ASSHOLE...THOSE WERE OUR THING..............:crying

thornofcarrion
February 09, 2012, 12:55 PM
YOU ASSHOLE...THOSE WERE OUR THING..............:crying

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_XdyWKHNU4eQ/TSskatrn9JI/AAAAAAAAAoI/XFjr4wWkEeQ/s1600/a518c0ebaf66c648bfb8ad07960525e6_ImSorry090207042645.gif

xi0
February 09, 2012, 01:01 PM
...no, you made mention of them. That's damage enough :crying

Asclepius
February 09, 2012, 01:10 PM
Hey hey hey
make up, NOW!

http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j444/ascllepius/Tenimyu/TENIMYU23.gif

xi0
February 09, 2012, 01:13 PM
:oh

Asclepius
February 09, 2012, 01:16 PM
Next step...

http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j444/ascllepius/Tenimyu/TENIMYU19.gif

xi0
February 09, 2012, 01:22 PM
Why?

Asclepius
February 09, 2012, 01:28 PM
Why?

Cause mah boys deserve a happy ending.

xi0
February 09, 2012, 01:37 PM
We're your boys? :oh

You do realize that this whol xOC thing or whatever exists only in your head right?

Asclepius
February 09, 2012, 01:43 PM
nah, i wasn't the first person to mention XoC. :XD
None of you were around when it first started.
I just agreed with it and started to use it. ^_^

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

I can't remember if the creator of the term was red or blue...

xi0
February 09, 2012, 02:21 PM
nah, i wasn't the first person to mention XoC. :XD
None of you were around when it first started.
I just agreed with it and started to use it. ^_^

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

I can't remember if the creator of the term was red or blue...

None of us were around when it started? Then how did it start? :blink

It's because we have chemistry, but not in a yaoi way...that's just you warping it to your liking

Asclepius
February 09, 2012, 02:24 PM
i was talking about the use of XoC.

Your pairing existed before i became mod.

xi0
February 09, 2012, 02:27 PM
i was talking about the use of XoC.

Your pairing existed before i became mod.

Well, the name isn't really essential.

Yes, I suppose it did............oh well

Naomidee
February 09, 2012, 02:35 PM
XoC is everyone's secret fantasy.

xi0
February 09, 2012, 03:28 PM
XoC is everyone's secret fantasy.

Why are you encouraging them? :bored

Asclepius
February 09, 2012, 03:44 PM
Don't hide from the truth.

XoC is cannon.

xi0
February 09, 2012, 04:02 PM
Don't hide from the truth.

XoC is cannon.

No it isn't. There isn't even a shred of truth to it. It's all playing around. Sorry to crush your dreams :hee

If it was cannon, I'd be getting him something for Valentine's day :derp

Asclepius
February 09, 2012, 04:32 PM
No it isn't. There isn't even a shred of truth to it. It's all playing around. Sorry to crush your dreams :hee

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.
As if you'd reveal it for the world.
A teaser like you...

http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j444/ascllepius/Tenimyu/TENIMYU29.gif

xi0
February 09, 2012, 04:35 PM
Don't tempt me to set you straight...that would be too embarrassing :cussing

Asclepius
February 09, 2012, 05:16 PM
Don't tempt me to set your straight...that would be too embarrassing :cussing

You mean... putting me in your lap and spanking me?
Yeah that would be embarassing... but, maybe, pleasant... :toc

baboysai
February 09, 2012, 11:09 PM
do I sense... a rival? >.>

xi0
February 09, 2012, 11:34 PM
You mean... putting me in your lap and spanking me?
Yeah that would be embarassing... but, maybe, pleasant... :toc

...but I don't have brown nipples nor a hairless body...and I'm not one of your "Japaneses" :oh

...WAT IS GOING ON HERE :gwah

baboysai
February 09, 2012, 11:39 PM
nothing. :fan

xi0
February 10, 2012, 12:27 AM
:arf ...this...makes no sense...wut :oh

thornofcarrion
February 10, 2012, 02:52 AM

Why the hell would you fuel her fantasies further :epicfacepalm

xi0
February 10, 2012, 02:59 AM
Why the hell would you fuel her fantasies further :epicfacepalm

I just said I was sorry to crush her dreams idiot :yelling

Asclepius
February 10, 2012, 03:52 AM
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Fight on!

Get on!

Keep on

Step up!
... and rovu rovu

http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j444/ascllepius/Tenimyu/TENIMYU24.gif

benelori
February 10, 2012, 08:55 AM

Hohoo...UR long forgotten sister:kukuku

sakura-aneki
February 10, 2012, 09:08 AM
Xi0's "innocence" is being taken away? xDD

you're true path appears before you!!!

why am I always late for these discussions TAT

anywaya , randmomness aside why can I delete my own posts now?

Ancy
February 10, 2012, 09:23 AM
...but I don't have brown nipples nor a hairless body...and I'm not one of your "Japaneses" :oh

mmm..found an article about hair..you might be interested in reading it:derp

Human body hair might seem to be useless on today's modern man, but it could help us detect parasites, researchers suggest, adding there's a chance our female ancestors preferred a bug-free mate, and so opted for hairier guys.

click here (http://www.mnn.com/green-tech/research-innovations/stories/why-do-humans-still-have-body-hair#comments-181162) for the article

thornofcarrion
February 10, 2012, 09:34 AM
...WAT IS GOING ON HERE :gwah

You don't get it, really :-_-

xi0
February 10, 2012, 12:22 PM
Xi0's "innocence" is being taken away? xDD

you're true path appears before you!!!

why am I always late for these discussions TAT

anywaya , randmomness aside why can I delete my own posts now?

Why innocence :oh

My true path? :faint

You should have always been able to delete your own posts :oh

mmm..found an article about hair..you might be interested in reading it:derp

click here (http://www.mnn.com/green-tech/research-innovations/stories/why-do-humans-still-have-body-hair#comments-181162) for the article

Interesting. I always thought hair was related to trapping odors that may be appealing to mates or something...but all that makes sense I suppose.

But I'm really not that hairy :neutral

You don't get it, really :-_-

...I do, and I don't. It's too complicated, she's just toying with me :gwah

thornofcarrion
February 10, 2012, 02:28 PM
Valentine's Day is almost upon us :hurr...good luck XD

xi0
February 10, 2012, 04:09 PM
Valentine's Day is almost upon us :hurr...good luck XD

:blink

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

Why did she like this post :shifty

Naomidee
February 10, 2012, 05:08 PM
Ohhh ToC. You are completely dispelling any arguments that Gary has made trying to prove you guys aren't canon to Asky. :derp

xi0
February 10, 2012, 05:11 PM
Ohhh ToC. You are completely dispelling any arguments that Gary has made trying to prove you guys aren't canon to Asky. :derp

Butbutbutbut....he wasn't referring to that :gwah

Naomidee
February 10, 2012, 05:18 PM
Butbutbutbut....he wasn't referring to that :gwah

Prove it. :3c

xi0
February 10, 2012, 05:22 PM
Prove it. :3c

Oh I will...you'll see...you'll see :kukuku

Evil Gary. I LEIK<_> -Naomidee

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

...wait, what was I talking about there? :oh

...:derp

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

DAMMIT YOU EDITED OVER MY EDIT.......just spam Naomi...it's my thread after all :fail

Naomidee
February 10, 2012, 05:24 PM
Ohhh! It is your thread. I didn't know where I was.

Never mind. It's awesome.

*le swim

xi0
February 10, 2012, 05:24 PM
Ohhh! It is your thread. I didn't know where I was.

Never mind. It's awesome.

*le swim

:rofl

What color flowers are there? :wtf

Naomidee
February 10, 2012, 05:26 PM
There are no flowers. It's full of manly tundra and mountain landscapes. :arf

xi0
February 10, 2012, 05:27 PM
There are no flowers. It's full of manly tundra and mountain landscapes. :arf

.......I mean, of course...volcanoes are the shit :hip

Naomidee
February 10, 2012, 05:30 PM
Mountains are the BBESTTTqaskfhaskdf:arf

Maybe there are a lot of golden grassy plains to symbolize your garbearhair.

Asclepius is totally rubbing off on me. :oh

xi0
February 10, 2012, 05:33 PM
Mountains are the BBESTTTqaskfhaskdf:arf

Maybe there are a lot of golden grassy plains to symbolize your garbearhair.

Asclepius is totally rubbing off on me. :oh

Your not yaoi or enough of a fujoshi <_>

AND MY HAIR IS BRONZE :arf

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

or...something

Naomidee
February 10, 2012, 05:34 PM
Too many foreign words for one sentence:arf

Bronze it is.

xi0
February 10, 2012, 05:35 PM
fujoshi are the female equivalent of otaku...but they're into yaoi :nod

I have no idea what color it is....but it was gold once or something.

BTW, you like broccoli ?

3c
February 10, 2012, 05:36 PM
:hurr

xi0
February 10, 2012, 05:37 PM
:hurr

NOT YOU TOO...ASKY READS THIS THREAD BRAH :arf

3c
February 10, 2012, 05:38 PM
NOT YOU TOO...ASKY READS THIS THREAD BRAH :arf

Huh?

Naomidee
February 10, 2012, 05:40 PM
Huh?

Just one hurr in Gary's thread and Asky will think you guys have been doing the dirty.

xi0
February 10, 2012, 05:48 PM
He's a troll :arf

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

Just one hurr in Gary's thread and Asky will think you guys have been doing the dirty.

:teehee

3c
February 10, 2012, 05:51 PM
I'm disappointed you would think that of me.

xi0
February 10, 2012, 05:55 PM
I'm disappointed you would think that of me.

See...troll behavior...he's too good at it :cookiehand

3c
February 10, 2012, 06:21 PM
Whatever makes you say I'm a troll?

xi0
February 10, 2012, 06:53 PM
Whatever makes you say I'm a troll?

Because I see what you're doing :imslow

kdowns
February 10, 2012, 07:19 PM
I think I should stay out of this thread for my own safety.

xi0
February 10, 2012, 07:31 PM
I think I should stay out of this thread for my own safety.

:sclap

kdowns
February 10, 2012, 08:04 PM
:modsmack

xi0
February 10, 2012, 08:15 PM
:delerium

sakura-aneki
February 11, 2012, 09:35 AM
Why innocence :oh

My true path? :faint

You should have always been able to delete your own posts :oh

I did @_@ Strange , it's the first time I see the option @_@

ooooooohhhhhhhhhhh thats probably because I'm used to the art contests section where you can't @_@...maybe XD

oh and I said I didn't make any sense didn't I XD

xi0
February 11, 2012, 02:29 PM
Yes...you...did :imslow

goldb
February 11, 2012, 04:04 PM
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lokd2wOWe71qmlnsco1_500.jpg

xi0
February 11, 2012, 04:05 PM

AFRICA?! :derp

3c
February 11, 2012, 04:18 PM
Because I see what you're doing :imslow

... You have a long way to go. My Sharingan has caught you in an illusion.

xi0
February 11, 2012, 04:29 PM
... You have a long way to go. My Sharingan has caught you in an illusion.

...:neutral

BAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lmao

:neutral

:shifty

goldb
February 11, 2012, 04:43 PM

AFRICA?! :derp

It takes something like that to make me tolerate Joffrey's face! But yeah Zamunda is such an awesome fictional country :zomg

xi0
February 11, 2012, 05:45 PM
It takes something like that to make me tolerate Joffrey's face! But yeah Zamunda is such an awesome fictional country :zomg

They have big booty bitches :wtf

Farfalla
February 11, 2012, 05:54 PM
What's Zamunda? T.T

xi0
February 11, 2012, 05:55 PM
The country Eddie Murphy's character is from in Coming to America

goldb
February 11, 2012, 06:43 PM
They have big booty bitches :wtf

Yes sir they do...

http://www.gluetree.com/images/avatars/egon.gif

Naomidee
February 12, 2012, 01:21 AM
Dorkface.

xi0
February 12, 2012, 01:49 AM
Dorkface.

NOOO...NO...NO ANYTHING BUT THAT :gwah

thornofcarrion
February 12, 2012, 02:31 AM
This could be a good Valentine Day's present...ucwutididthur

http://i.imgur.com/Uzlgi.jpg

xi0
February 12, 2012, 02:35 AM
If you mean another bear thing...then yes, I guess :oh

Kaiten
February 12, 2012, 02:45 AM
And you two wonder why Asky paired you :wub

xi0
February 12, 2012, 03:34 AM
And you two wonder why Asky paired you :wub

I don't wonder...it's obvious why, but there are so many inside jokes going on here...it's just......I don't even bother anymore. I'm a beaten man.

blai
February 12, 2012, 07:54 AM
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/403358_295817913806800_176890359032890_745993_883036677_n.jpg

baboysai
February 12, 2012, 11:58 AM
Gary, I wanna give you a valentines special, but I'm like, tired, and recuperating from a fever, so...

I need a massage :wtf

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

LOL Kei so two faced. -_-

xi0
February 12, 2012, 03:38 PM
@blai - Yeah Milly was posting that everywhere yesterday. Considering that I know the back-story behind it, it isn't as funny to me. Terrel Owens' catchphrase has always been "get your popcorn ready" so he would seek out people with popcorn and do that occasionally. /uselessinfofortheday

Gary, I wanna give you a valentines special, but I'm like, tired, and recuperating from a fever, so...

I need a massage :wtf

What's a "valentines special"? :gwah It sounds like something I'd see on urbandictionary :derp

I have strong hands, but I don't want to get sick :oh ......give HIM your germs :hmph

LOL Kei so two faced. -_-

Is that a pun? :rofl ...I mean, there are two of him, and they share the same feelings they had when he was cloned, so it's only natural for him to be like that.

Kaiten
February 12, 2012, 03:40 PM
You gui's still read Gantz :oh

naruto-niichan
February 12, 2012, 03:56 PM
Is that a pun? :rofl ...I mean, there are two of him, and they share the same feelings they had when he was cloned, so it's only natural for him to be like that.

I thought his whining face was so ridiculous that it took away a great deal of the supposed impact

of Rika's death

xi0
February 12, 2012, 04:29 PM
You gui's still read Gantz :oh

Yeah :oh ...it is what it is, I don't really wait with baited breath for the next chapter though.

I thought his whining face was so ridiculous that it took away a great deal of the supposed impact

of Rika's death

That's a good point. I suppose Kei really hasn't grown up that much if he's saying he wants to see Tae again in front of Reika....maybe what happens is just an example of you don't know what you got until it's gone?...no?...okay, probably sloppy writing by Oku as well :3c

blai
February 12, 2012, 06:18 PM
( •_•)
Wait for it...
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
DO A BEARREL ROLL!

xi0
February 12, 2012, 06:30 PM
( •_•)
Wait for it...
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
DO A BEARREL ROLL!

Did you just mash-up Barney Stinson, Horatio Cane, and Star Fox (+bear pun)? :oh

godofthesunn
February 12, 2012, 06:30 PM
Ahh Gantz... I introduced xi0 to that manga and subesquently the anime.. Perhaps one of the best ever... its such a shame that only popular manga get animiated.

xi0 can you start a fund to have gantz animated... do it for your old friend?

xi0
February 12, 2012, 06:33 PM
Ahh Gantz... I introduced xi0 to that manga and subesquently the anime.. Perhaps one of the best ever... its such a shame that only popular manga get animiated.

xi0 can you start a fund to have gantz animated... do it for your old friend?

...this joke is getting stale you know? You only come into my thread to lie nowadays :oh

And Gantz is popular, it's one of the highest selling Seinen series, had two feature-length films (not that I care)

blai
February 12, 2012, 06:37 PM
Did you just mash-up Barney Stinson, Horatio Cane, and Star Fox (+bear pun)? :oh

Did I? :cheez

xi0
February 12, 2012, 06:47 PM
Did I? :cheez

Yes :blai

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

WAIT...you totally stole that from youtube :yelling

blai
February 12, 2012, 06:52 PM
I did :3 Was one of the comments on the falling bears skyrim video. That's why I asked "did I" because I had no idea about the star fox pun...

xi0
February 12, 2012, 06:54 PM
I did :3 Was one of the comments on the falling bears skyrim video. That's why I asked "did I" because I had no idea about the star fox pun...

I know, I saw.

Do and Barrel-roll is from Star Fox :nod

blai
February 12, 2012, 06:55 PM
Ooh Barrel-roll has something to do with the spinning you do?

xi0
February 12, 2012, 07:00 PM
Ooh Barrel-roll has something to do with the spinning you do?

Yeah, the tutorial level in StarFox 64, they teach you how to do one, and then they say "DO A BARREL ROLL!".....no idea how that turned into a meme, but yeah.

blai
February 12, 2012, 07:03 PM
Because barrels roll obviously? :oh

xi0
February 12, 2012, 07:04 PM
...I meant why they picked that to use as a meme

blai
February 12, 2012, 07:12 PM

xi0
February 12, 2012, 07:18 PM
...do you know what a barrel roll is? It's an aviation maneuver :oh

blai
February 12, 2012, 07:24 PM

Naomidee
February 12, 2012, 09:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Sv6dMFF_yts#!

blai
February 12, 2012, 09:24 PM
Waaah that song is so (pardon my french) fucking amazing Naom. THANK YOU FOR SHARING IT!!!

Kaiten
February 12, 2012, 11:11 PM
http://i.imgur.com/vb21T.jpg

baboysai
February 13, 2012, 12:11 AM

of Rika's death

Actually, I thought there was no other supposed impact than Oku making fun of Reika. Jeez, even up to that point in her "life" she is nothing but breasts LOL. It's like there is no other godly way to make her disappear :rofl

The anime is one of the best ever?

what?

xi0
February 13, 2012, 12:59 AM

:yelling

Waaah that song is so (pardon my french) fucking amazing Naom. THANK YOU FOR SHARING IT!!!

Yeah, indeed...I can't escape that song but it's so good so I can't really complain :hee

The anime is one of the best ever?

what?

I think you know him well enough to know what he's doing there :eyeroll

baboysai
February 13, 2012, 11:44 AM
What is up with everybody? I trust them to make posts from their hearts and they lace it with sarcasm, perverseness, and troll-ish things... :crying

thornofcarrion
February 13, 2012, 01:38 PM
You're banging on a heart of tin...

Naomidee
February 13, 2012, 01:45 PM
WE FOUND DOVE IN A SOAPLESS PLAAAAAAAACE:arf

We found Dove is a soooooooooaplesssss placeeeeeeeeee:arf

thornofcarrion
February 13, 2012, 01:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmqBfu3dDTE&feature=related

:verily

baboysai
February 13, 2012, 02:16 PM
kids these days... /disapproval

xi0
February 13, 2012, 03:17 PM
I don't even know if I know that Rihanna song *checks youtube* ...no, I don't think I do :oh

What is up with everybody? I trust them to make posts from their hearts and they lace it with sarcasm, perverseness, and troll-ish things... :crying

I'm not going to feel sorry for you not knowing Armin's true nature Nes :s

:derp

You're banging on a heart of tin...

...SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT ARMIN! :yelling

Naomidee
February 13, 2012, 03:20 PM
Calvin Harris FTW.

xi0
February 13, 2012, 03:42 PM
Calvin Harris FTW.

Calvin and Hobbes FTW :yelling

Kaiten
February 13, 2012, 03:52 PM
Calvin Broadus?

http://i.imgur.com/m8Cl4.gif

igotthegoods
February 13, 2012, 11:19 PM
So I herd u liek Bonny Bear (http://who-is-bon-iver.tumblr.com/) :garbear

xi0
February 13, 2012, 11:41 PM
Yeah, I saw that last night...it's both disgusting and hilarious at the same time. I guess there are a ton of J.Cole, Nicki Minaj, and Skrillex fans on tumblr...tough shit :derp