PDA

View Full Version : anyone think punk hazard is the island where akainu and aokiji fought?

the mage
February 22, 2012, 01:30 PM
in the chapter called Two Changes You Need to Know Jimbe mentions that the 2 admirals fought an intense battle on a "certain island". i was thinking about the powers those two had and seeing as how punk hazard is half frozen and half molten it seemed to me a likely location for where that battle occured. just a thought.. wondering if anyone else considered it.

UnknownMugiwara
February 22, 2012, 02:14 PM
It's possible. But some accident happened 4 years ago (post t skip) so it can't be that, and there isn't really any Magma on the island. It's just hot.
But yea, it's possible. Anything is possible with Old Spice Oda.

the mage
February 29, 2012, 12:37 PM
hmm good point. i also figured the island was a result of vegapunk's experiments gone wrong. as you said some accident 4 yrs ago.
the idea of it being the battle ground is from banaro island when black beard and firefist fought before he was captured.. the whole light vs dark and the way it was shown with the whole island seemingly split by the two powers about to collide

---------- Post added February 29, 2012 at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was February 22, 2012 at 03:00 PM ----------

turns out i was right about the island being used as the battle ground for the 2 admirals.

mattiaildivino
March 04, 2012, 04:11 PM
eheh,yeah it was so. by the way,the dude above who said "there is no magma.it's just hot" is wrong,didn't he see that there were flames upon the sea ,and that there were volcanos which were erupting?