PDA

View Full Version : Chapter Gantz 360 Discussion/361 Prediction Thread

GAT-X252
March 07, 2012, 08:36 AM
Raw is out, get it here (http://www.mediafire.com/?19pi0w8v76cg31t).

Enn
March 20, 2012, 08:56 AM
This is according to the spoilers: Cherry's (prima facie) nuts. Also, the chapter is not quite satisfying.

Forever Rain
March 20, 2012, 09:54 AM
The fuck!? This manga is going full "Akira" on us? I wasn't expecting that. Hopefully he dies soon I don't want to see this psychic stuff get drawn out more.

On another note, I find it out that Cherry would think that Sakata wouldn't want him to kill. Sakata seem very pro murdering and kinda moraless to me.

Damura
March 20, 2012, 01:20 PM
^

Why not? His storyline has been the most consistently good so far (during Katastrophe).

I agree about Sakata. He's never been particularly concerned with other people unless they mean something to him. That said... this stuff is killing Cherry. And it's all in his head anyway, so... it's not really Sakata is it?

Forever Rain
March 20, 2012, 03:32 PM
You know it has nothing to do with the character or his involvement in the story, so perhaps I'm at fault because of that. It's just I did not like the introduction of psychics in the manga. It seemed very out of place and convoluted the story more. I guess I should just learn to live with it because he's here and theres nothing i can do about it...but wish he would die!

kliff2004
March 20, 2012, 08:11 PM
You know it has nothing to do with the character or his involvement in the story, so perhaps I'm at fault because of that. It's just I did not like the introduction of psychics in the manga. It seemed very out of place and convoluted the story more. I guess I should just learn to live with it because he's here and theres nothing i can do about it...but wish he would die!

.........yeah, because everything else about Gantz is so down to earth right?

Aliens? sure. Mysterious god insinuating technology? why not. Resurrection from the dead? psh, not convoluted at all.

PSYCHIC POWERS!?!?!? THATS JUST TO FAR OUT!

Dude, its issue 360. Cherry was introduced at least 200 issues ago. How the fuck can it take you that long to accept a main character lol

Forever Rain
March 20, 2012, 09:17 PM
.........yeah, because everything else about Gantz is so down to earth right?

Aliens? sure. Mysterious god insinuating technology? why not. Resurrection from the dead? psh, not convoluted at all.

PSYCHIC POWERS!?!?!? THATS JUST TO FAR OUT!

Dude, its issue 360. Cherry was introduced at least 200 issues ago. How the fuck can it take you that long to accept a main character lol

Wow...someones on his peroid. Um, i didn't say I didn't like psychics in the story because it was unrealistic.

Draculoid
March 21, 2012, 02:14 AM
Don't worry about it man, I don't know why these guys are freaking on you for not liking their introduction. Everyone's entitles to their own opinions.......... sheesh.

I agree that the first thing I thought of as well while reading the spoiler was Akira, I shit you not! I also totally agree about not wanting it to be too centered about it. Thankfully I'm pretty sure Oku will still treat him the same way he has and this is simply a sort of side story. If anything though it might be promising that something super crazy might jsut be a warm up ;) .

kliff2004
March 21, 2012, 02:36 PM
Wow...someones on his peroid. Um, i didn't say I didn't like psychics in the story because it was unrealistic.

Its just funny that in a science fiction manga, with aliens, futuristic technology, giants, moving statues, and ect.

The thing that pushed the envelope for you was "psychic powers" lol

Convoluted means overly complex.

"hey cherri I fucked with your brain so you can move shit without touching it"

Dunno how you consider moving something with your mind, to complex.

So I laughed at the comment and made a sarcastic post.

And the more I think about it the funnier it gets.

Dinasour enemies? sure, Killer flying statue of david? why not. Onion aliens? Completely in place, and not overly complex at all!

Psychic powers? Wow thats totally out of place in this manga.

Mind you IM just busting your balls. I hope your man enough to handle it.

I'd hate to think you actually care.

And on the note of sakata.

These are self defense mechanisms cherri's mind is putting in place so he doesn't commit suicide.

Sakata was pro-killing. He never gave a shit about the morals involved with the mission, only the idea that it diminished the significance of a persons life.

Which is why he was never brought back.

Cherri's mind is just attempting to get him to calm down.

102jayday
March 21, 2012, 08:26 PM
Sakurai is going to die now for sure...But hmm everyone was going on about how they want to see Cherry and now we have had two chapters people are sick of it. XD I wish it advance faster than drag out but meh its better like this when you read it in the manga volume all at once.

Forever Rain
March 21, 2012, 10:50 PM
Its just funny that in a science fiction manga, with aliens, futuristic technology, giants, moving statues, and ect.

The thing that pushed the envelope for you was "psychic powers" lol

Convoluted means overly complex.

"hey cherri I fucked with your brain so you can move shit without touching it"

Dunno how you consider moving something with your mind, to complex.

So I laughed at the comment and made a sarcastic post.

And the more I think about it the funnier it gets.

Dinasour enemies? sure, Killer flying statue of david? why not. Onion aliens? Completely in place, and not overly complex at all!

Psychic powers? Wow thats totally out of place in this manga.

Mind you IM just busting your balls. I hope your man enough to handle it.

I'd hate to think you actually care.

And on the note of sakata.

These are self defense mechanisms cherri's mind is putting in place so he doesn't commit suicide.

Sakata was pro-killing. He never gave a shit about the morals involved with the mission, only the idea that it diminished the significance of a persons life.

Which is why he was never brought back.

Cherri's mind is just attempting to get him to calm down.

Uh...so you looked up convoluted in a dictionary and still misused it? Convoluted doesn't mean "out of place". Overly complex does not mean "out of place". I think the addition of psychic powers convoluted the story just like the pointless Kei's brother a vampire thing.

Now I don't know what's your problem pal but maybe we should go our separate ways. I bid you farewell and wish you the best in your anger management classes.

Damura
March 22, 2012, 07:08 AM
I don't think convoluted is the right way to describe Cherry's powers.

Though they do seem out of place.

kliff2004
March 22, 2012, 08:33 AM
Uh...so you looked up convoluted in a dictionary and still misused it? Convoluted doesn't mean "out of place". Overly complex does not mean "out of place". I think the addition of psychic powers convoluted the story just like the pointless Kei's brother a vampire thing.

Now I don't know what's your problem pal but maybe we should go our separate ways. I bid you farewell and wish you the best in your anger management classes.

I guess taht when you speak, you have no idea what words are coming out of your mouth.

If you re-read your first post, you stated it was "out of place and convoluted"

Im just busting your balls buddy. I had hoped you were man enough to handle it.

But I guess your not, so just to clarify, Im just fucking with you. When someone states they are fucking with you, its in your best interest to be mature enough to handle is, so you don't upset yourself for no reason.

Don't worry, Ill be sure to treat you with kid gloves from now on, since you couldn't handle a little ribbing on the internet.

In the future, you should be more aware of the words you choose to speak with.

I can agree that kei's brother was convuluted, cause it added a layer of complexity that didn't bring anything to fruition.

But the psychic powers individualized the character. thats like saying "muscle rider being a martial artist is convoluted and pointless"

Don't worry, cherri will be dead soon. you get to be happy, and everyone else gets to miss one of there favorite gantz characters ^_^

Damura
March 22, 2012, 12:20 PM
Does anyone know if that new guy is still with Katou's team atm? The survivor that pointed out all the dangerous monsters. Is he still around or did he fuck off when he saw the thing that wiped out his old team?

RDN-567
March 22, 2012, 05:32 PM
i've just 'read' the raw .. and wow! cherry is still advancing! teleporting and shit! then there were those suited guys.. another group of zaibatsu? or more men like Sebastian?

yeah it seems like that Sakura's end is near.. but who would then have a chance against Sebastian?? no one of the gantz team!

edit: later i read the last spoiler post where Gat writes that these guys are the Zaibatsu.. but i dont see the moustached guy .. so those guys with the hacked gantz balls are just some hackers? i thought they were the zaibatsu

Matariel
March 23, 2012, 12:30 PM
Does anyone know if that new guy is still with Katou's team atm? The survivor that pointed out all the dangerous monsters. Is he still around or did he fuck off when he saw the thing that wiped out his old team?
I'm waiting for another case of Oku making him disappear without a trace.

lolnameless
March 23, 2012, 12:44 PM
it's a great chapter, great artwork as usual, i cant see why spoiler said it's disappointing
i do feel exciting reading especially the last few pages and hope for the next chapter

Forever Rain
March 24, 2012, 07:54 AM
Holy crud this nutso kid is overpowered now. Is this even Gantz?! I can't believe the power Oku gave him. Is he just gifted? Is this just natural human evolution? From the way Sakata acted when he heard Cherry's cries it seemed like any human could use these powers they just didn't realize it. Oh well it's best not to go into details about things like that cause I'm sure Oku sure as hell didn't.

If he wasn't crazy right now then he could be helpful. But in his current state I can't figure out his purpose at all.

Can you imagine if he manifested these willpower during the Gantz games? That would be stupid crazy. He would murdered everything, resurrected everyone with points, gained super weapons for everyone and they couldn't stop him because he could remove the bomb.

M-Hario
March 24, 2012, 10:21 AM
Scan is out, enjoy it: http://mangatopia.net/main/2012/03/engantz-0360/

Thanks as always to PotatoBaron for the raw and mote for his great translation!

Josef K.
March 24, 2012, 12:55 PM
This chapter kind of further certified the similarities between Sakurai and Kurono for me.

Of course they differ in many aspects, but I think love and relationships is where they are really similar, as with most of the relationships in this manga. It is really a matter of surpassing all animal senses of humanity that kind of lets the good guys win here, Sakurai used his rationality to see that his mind was playing tricks on him, even though the feelings of love to his girl and friendship toward his master almost overpowered him. Which are really tribal and basic senses of which we live off.

Of course Oku is always pointing out a rational and somewhat fighting spirit to overcome the bad things in this manga. Plus Sakurai being as young as he is, is really an unbeatable force of will and human spirit, which is needed when humanity is faced with the worst of itself and the world.

kliff2004
March 24, 2012, 01:21 PM
Holy shit Cherri is the man.

"fuck this bomb" :: phases it out ::

I have a feeling blondie is gonna be making an appearance in this upcoming issue.

Since Kei is there, it makes perfect sense.

And man what a tease showing the zaibatsu like that. I always imagined them just sitting around in a room chilling watching a big ass tv screen lol.

I wish gantz was double the length. everything is so compressed and passed by so quickly.

Enn
March 24, 2012, 01:23 PM
Scan is out, enjoy it: http://mangatopia.net/main/2012/03/engantz-0360/

Thanks as always to PotatoBaron for the raw and mote for his great translation!

Thanks! Anyway, did they really call him 'Cherry'? Haha. (Even hallucinating Cherry is making fun of himself.)

Damura
March 24, 2012, 02:40 PM
:O

cherry can't be transferred to safety by the zaibatsu when everything gets fucked up

he's gonna be dead soon.

:'(

kliff2004
March 24, 2012, 03:29 PM

cherry can't be transferred to safety by the zaibatsu when everything gets fucked up

he's gonna be dead soon.

Implying the zaibatsu care about soilders?

But you are completely correct, this is a really good forshadowing that cherri may not be around after this battle.

UNless he just phases himself a la Madara(tobi) from naruto.

One thing that I noticed is still there are only 5 mechs. so where ever Nishi is, he's not at the front lines

Asvin
March 24, 2012, 05:53 PM
Lotta mixed views here. Personally, I loved this chapter. Had me laughing till the end.

There were, of course, the standard 'What the fck?! He just pulled something through his skull?! OMIGOSH, did he just teleport to the top of his robot!? Holy Snap! His mind just created tangible objects out of nothing. What's next, is he gonna beat King Kong in arm wrestling?!'

Gold!! Aw, man. Can not wait for next week. Not sure where 'Akira' fits in but what ever. All I saw was Cherry reaffirm his intentions to 'Destroy All Aliens'. Which was good, guy was crying just a bit too much last time around. Time to let the stone-cold killer come out to play.

solid

York
March 24, 2012, 07:16 PM
I loved the image of Sakata and Tonkotsu fading away.

But did Cherry, just pull the bomb through his skull? Or did he make it intangible?
Also debating how well climbing the Mech will turn out.

GAT-X252
March 24, 2012, 07:32 PM
Well, the mech right now is nothing more than transport to Sakurai, that light destroyed a mech in one hit, the only chance they have right now to reach the tower is Sakurai using his powers to fight whatever the source of that light was...unless something new comes up of course.

I still don't believe they were just allucinations, i think someone is making see those things...

Forever Rain
March 24, 2012, 07:53 PM

he's gonna be dead soon.

Wouldn't he just teleport or whatever he did out of that place? If anything I think he's going to be alive for a while, there must be a reason why he's changing and gaining new powers and such. He's probably going to play a big role somehow even if it's in some sorta self sacrifice way.

gameboy234
March 24, 2012, 11:14 PM
Badass cherry. How does the bomb in the brain affect cherry?

kurono2 should go find cherry to emo together. THey both lost their gal.

Hikawa
March 25, 2012, 11:22 AM
Wouldn't he just teleport or whatever he did out of that place? If anything I think he's going to be alive for a while, there must be a reason why he's changing and gaining new powers and such. He's probably going to play a big role somehow even if it's in some sorta self sacrifice way.

Yeah seems like the psychic limitation of using them to much or you die doesnt mean crap to cherry. Hes like a chosen one or something. What can psychics do so far? Teleport, Heavy Telekenesis, Phasing through matter, a sixth sense of finding people, Psychic shields and everything associated with those. It's just nuts. I'd be complaining only if there was more than one psychic. With just one psychic Oku's throwing in the kitchen sink, and I'm fine with that, Oku clearly has watch Akira and yes that's likely where Sakurais inspiration came from.

The Irony in all of this is that he blamed the Tokyo businessmen for Tonkotsus death, and now unknown to him, he has become their bitch. Hes their greatest asset and they are lucky he only just removed the bomb just now. They got him there just in time.

Damura
March 25, 2012, 01:14 PM
@ForeverRain:

Many things could get in the way. Hallucinations distract him, mind breaks, not enough power to teleport so far, plus he's wearing himself down rapidly, etc. Mainly it seems like foreshadowing.

@Hikawa:

Only reason Cherry's teacher thought he was going to die was a couple of worrying brain scans from the doctor. Cherry's brain is fine, so it may be the case that these powers won't kill him. However, something is clearly fucking with his head at the moment. We'll see how things play out soon.

@kliff2004:

Remember, this whole thing doesn't just end with the Tokyo mothership. There's the rest of the world to consider as well as the post-invasion war. Apparently teams of Gantzers will be fighting each other for control of various parts of the world. They may have said that this is the final mission for their slaves but we can't really take them at their word. They'll either recall the troops when the tower falls or they will leave them to rot.

As for Nishi, didn't he say he was playing to take remote control of one of the mechs?

Hikawa
March 25, 2012, 01:46 PM
@Hikawa:

Only reason Cherry's teacher thought he was going to die was a couple of worrying brain scans from the doctor. Cherry's brain is fine, so it may be the case that these powers won't kill him. However, something is clearly fucking with his head at the moment. We'll see how things play out soon.

In the Dark horse tranlation Sakata clearly says that thier powers are no good. That he has the internal organs of an old geezer. So it clearly does hurt them. Sakurai seems to be immune to this fact. Or oku just forgot.

Damura
March 25, 2012, 01:54 PM
I know he says that. But can his information be trusted to be accurate? I don't think Cherry is reacting to the powers in the same way. If it's even the powers fault that Sakata was a little messed up inside.

Forever Rain
March 25, 2012, 06:30 PM
Yeah seems like the psychic limitation of using them to much or you die doesnt mean crap to cherry. Hes like a chosen one or something. What can psychics do so far? Teleport, Heavy Telekenesis, Phasing through matter, a sixth sense of finding people, Psychic shields and everything associated with those. It's just nuts. I'd be complaining only if there was more than one psychic. With just one psychic Oku's throwing in the kitchen sink, and I'm fine with that, Oku clearly has watch Akira and yes that's likely where Sakurais inspiration came from.

The Irony in all of this is that he blamed the Tokyo businessmen for Tonkotsus death, and now unknown to him, he has become their bitch. Hes their greatest asset and they are lucky he only just removed the bomb just now. They got him there just in time.

yes I agree with this so much. Except even one sort of irritates me a bit. The way Sakata approached him without testing him to see if he's even capable of doing it seemed to imply that anyone could acquire psychic powers they just need to be taught. I think that makes the manga a little too open ended and leaves a lot of questions that should be discussed that would probably change the whole theme of the manga. But I guess it's ok, to just throw in a random thing like that without too much detail to add in your "Akira" inspiration into your own manga.

Damura
March 25, 2012, 10:29 PM
^
I thought he recognised a familiar brain structure in Cherry or something. And so he unlocked it.

playerdude
March 26, 2012, 12:01 AM
yes I agree with this so much. Except even one sort of irritates me a bit. The way Sakata approached him without testing him to see if he's even capable of doing it seemed to imply that anyone could acquire psychic powers they just need to be taught. I think that makes the manga a little too open ended and leaves a lot of questions that should be discussed that would probably change the whole theme of the manga. But I guess it's ok, to just throw in a random thing like that without too much detail to add in your "Akira" inspiration into your own manga.
first they need to have their brain modified to use such power by the previous psychic user it seems. here (http://www.batoto.net/read/_/69234/gantz_v10_ch111_by_shocwave/6) it shows Sakata saying that he modified Cherry's brain in order for him to use his power. and here (http://www.batoto.net/read/_/69233/gantz_v10_ch110_by_shocwave/13) we have Sakata saying that someone else unlocked his power.

RDN-567
March 26, 2012, 07:16 AM
^
I thought he recognised a familiar brain structure in Cherry or something. And so he unlocked it.

as in playerdude's link (http://www.batoto.net/read/_/69234/gantz_v10_ch111_by_shocwave/6) is said "Humans are capable of doing those things...", so every human. in the end Cherry could also unlock his comerades potetial. or only kei's .. as he is the nearest now.

Josef K.
March 26, 2012, 11:14 AM
Any thoughts on what role those businessmen will play? I mean that by far was the most interesting thing in the chapter, they are the ones that were mentioned that will survive this whole ordeal or something earlier right?

Ruhina
March 26, 2012, 12:29 PM
I'd say the Zaibatsu gang sitting pretty at their apartment without suits are getting sloppy. They're pretty much counting on the fact that they've won, which only means the plan will fail miserably. I do wonder what kind of counter-attack the aliens launched, I just hope it isn't a bigger mech or something.

Judau Ashta
March 27, 2012, 04:39 AM
It's probably just an astral projection. The real Cherry is probably braindead and drooling like a baby.

Charlie
March 27, 2012, 05:18 AM
How is Nishi going to get back to the the buliding he was since he did not transfer with his computer? I suppose he could always take the mecha with him and do that ^^. Although now it seems the mechas are being blown up like nothing...

Matariel
March 27, 2012, 07:10 AM
He still wants to kill stuff. His powers can only get him so far. He needs to stay around there for the sake of the 'story'. Take your pick. It could be anything.

Y'know, it's like the same reason why the Zaibatsu didn't just teleport in the mechs right in front of the tower they needed to destroy. There's no action, fun or drama to be gained by doing the sensible thing.

gnut
March 27, 2012, 03:51 PM
cherry is beast right now:zomg...he's controlling the mech with just his mind:super.that thing is big as some of the skyscrapers...now imagine him against that psychic monster reika killed.he would have shredded that thing:zomg...to bad he wasn't there...:gwah

GAT-X252
March 27, 2012, 08:35 PM
I don't know that...let's not forget the mechs are programed to move on their own, the pilots only have to move the arms.

Damura
March 28, 2012, 05:34 AM
How is Nishi going to get back to the the buliding he was since he did not transfer with his computer? I suppose he could always take the mecha with him and do that ^^. Although now it seems the mechas are being blown up like nothing...

wifi

RDN-567
March 28, 2012, 11:04 AM
It's probably just an astral projection. The real Cherry is probably braindead and drooling like a baby. ... in the hardsuit, in the mecha. If thats true, now he should get his physical body to a safe place. If he needs that body anyway...

kliff2004
March 28, 2012, 03:24 PM
Christ I want more cherry!!!!!!!!!!!

When he dies, I want to see him destroy and entire city with his mind.

God damn it I love cherry

firebo14
March 28, 2012, 11:29 PM
Dammmmm, Cherry!... When i saw him did this... i am like, YEAH... take that shit out of your head dude... :)

http://i4.alcdn.net/355/118734/Gantz_c0360_-_p15_Utopia.png

Now Cherry will slaughter them all... i hope his psychic goes berserk like a Super Saiyan 5... ahahaha:^_^:cheez

And yeah... Tonkotsu and Master are hallucinations.

York
March 28, 2012, 11:40 PM
I just notice that the Big Whig's suite is in the only surviving tower amongst the destroyed city. That's classy.

I am curious why Nishi wants to risk getting nearer to the danger zone. Just the chance to cause some mayhem? Or is there still some motive he had going with Gantz Man?

kliff2004
March 29, 2012, 09:24 AM
I just notice that the Big Whig's suite is in the only surviving tower amongst the destroyed city. That's classy.

I am curious why Nishi wants to risk getting nearer to the danger zone. Just the chance to cause some mayhem? Or is there still some motive he had going with Gantz Man?

What you need to understand about Nishi, is that he the character that acts and behaves most like we would.

when everyone first read the issue where the mech's were introduced, IM sure all of us went "Holy shit thats so cool I want to be in that"

What did nishi say? "awwwwwwwwwwwww why didn't I get to go?"

Nishi thinks the way we do.

And he's smart about it, remember he said he's "remote controlling" the mech. So he didn't actually put himself closer to the danger.

As far as we understand right now that is.

Theres still only 5 mechs on the attack, we dont know yet where nishi is.

Damura
March 29, 2012, 10:13 AM
^

No.

EDIT: I guess if Nishi transported himself directly to the mothership there will be plenty of time for him and everybody else to escape. Otherwise he just made a pretty big mistake.

Ruhina
March 29, 2012, 10:28 AM
No, Nishi is illustrating a far darker aspect of humanity. I think it's generally agreed that Inaba is the one representing "us", and he died the moment he stepped up for the hero role.

Nishi said he would control a mech from a distance, however I have no idea why he got transported. If he really did transport himself over, he's pretty much screwed. If he really did control it from a distance, then kudos to him. He's still not "us" though, because most of us would have reacted like the other poor bastards in that suit, as in "the bigger the 'bot, the more likely we'll rot!".

York
March 30, 2012, 10:54 AM
A lot of the best and worst (though mostly worst) aspects of humanity have been characterized throughout the series, but I don't know if I'd say there's a single character that's meant to best represent everyone.

Ruhina
March 30, 2012, 10:56 AM
I meant that Inaba is acting like what an average real-life person would react to the madness of the Gantz-game. Stay back and let the talented super-members of the squad do the work and survive, or rush in to be a hero and be reduced to a red-shirt. Humanity as a whole however, that's a different thing.

Damura
March 30, 2012, 12:59 PM
^

I don't know if any one character can sum up the average person. Overall though there are a few characters that stand out as 'normal' or believable to me. I would probably include Kei, Inaba, Cherry and the old man, though they all have moments that are a little out there.. I'm sure it will be different for everyone though.

kliff2004
March 30, 2012, 01:51 PM
I'm more of a Katou kinda guy.

But when you're a god among men, its hard to not behave like Nishi.

When he started killing all his classmates, I found that to be incredibly hysterical.

Not because I identify with the "high school shooter" mentality.

But because if I knew the world was going to end. Yeah.............I'd kill a few people I don't like. Why not right? No one can stop me first off, and when billions of people are about to die, there is no significance in sparing a few douches.

But now that I think about it, why didn't nishi die when he used the Gantz technology outside of the school?

I remember the biker guy died early in the series because he was using it on people outside if his missions.

What the gantz missions over already at that point?

Damura
March 30, 2012, 09:36 PM
Nishi hid the weapons inside of that bag he had with him. The technology wasn't exposed, so he didn't die. Nice little trick there, though I wouldn't want to have to test it out for the first time myself. Probably heard about it through his fantastic internet friends that we never see.

Nishi
April 01, 2012, 08:34 AM
Nishi just transferred himself there cause he wants to kill them aliens. Thats it, he just wants to be where the action's at.
Although I think Nishi has a big role in the story (to be fulfilled yet), so don't even think he's going to die anytime soon.

What I'd really like to see is, Nishi grouping up with the guys behind the gantz ball!

EliteBeatAgents
April 01, 2012, 05:47 PM
Hmm If Cherry can teleport now, I wonder if he can teleport objects, lets replace an alien stuffed animal with an alien's heart or something similar to law.

kliff2004
April 02, 2012, 11:23 AM
Nishi hid the weapons inside of that bag he had with him. The technology wasn't exposed, so he didn't die. Nice little trick there, though I wouldn't want to have to test it out for the first time myself. Probably heard about it through his fantastic internet friends that we never see.

thats hilarious man, and it makes perfect sense.

NWOslave
April 02, 2012, 07:35 PM
@ Forvever: I agree. I am still confused over the vampire story "arc". Other than the Kill Bill homage what purpose did it have for the story? I just hope some werewolves and frankenstein dont show up to save help the gantzers

this chapter feels like intermission. I do believe it is perfectly normal to have the dead show up as mental images. His mind is going over the edge. these are devices that the mind creates to bring it from the edge. now cherry has cast them aside and pulled the bomb out. He is on his way out. I hope it will be epic.
goodbye cherry.

edit: i dont think i can know how i would act if this was real.

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

id say he phassed it out. id imagine oku would show it somehow if it just split his skull.