PDA

View Full Version : Question What will be the Next Arc?

FaustXIII
March 07, 2012, 11:25 PM
-Order handed down to the Zodiac Twelve
-Kurapika chasing Genei Ryodan (Again?)
-The Next Hunter Examination
-Other(s) Please Specify____________________

Netero
March 07, 2012, 11:48 PM
Zodiac Twelve.

Noonealive
March 08, 2012, 02:13 AM
Yeah i feel like the Zodiacs are gonna come into play.

TheAmericandream
March 08, 2012, 03:01 AM
I want all 3 of those things to come to pass though, but yea probably Zodiacs first.

steadynco
March 08, 2012, 05:09 AM
I'm sure that we'll hear about the order very soon (next chapter) but it'll probably be a part of a bigger sub-plot. Cheadle is awfully dissatisified with Pariston's actions and the fact that he's gotten everything his way. It wouldn't surprise me if she tries to expose/butt in on the X-day plan.

heron bpv
March 08, 2012, 11:35 AM
Probably all of the above, like in the last arc =D

Submarine
March 08, 2012, 07:58 PM
I really want HxH to get back to the Genei Ryodan simply because that was one of the best arcs in the series, but I do think the next arc will have to do with the Chimera Ants because recent chapters have already foreshadowed on it. Such as the Chimera eggs and the New Kaito. I do think that the Zodiac 12 will be involved in some way.

TheAmericandream
March 08, 2012, 10:37 PM
I want to believe Togashi is well aware of how much love people have for the Spiders, so hopefully our call for a Ryodan arc pt2 will be answered before the manga's end.

Uriel
March 10, 2012, 04:39 PM
It will be something LIKE pre-Greed Island. Going "Outside" will take at least two arcs of gathering that will be about that, which will go around Kurapika and the other one about the unsolved Zoldyck family. Illumi will wait for something to make his move and manipulate Alluka. So Killua will have to take her outside as well.