PDA

View Full Version : Discussion Possible arcs in the future

keng4896
March 14, 2012, 07:58 PM
Originally, everyone thinks that reborn is about to end, but since there are so much changes in the current storyline, I believe that some new arcs may appear before the end. So...any ideas?

Miyanoai
March 16, 2012, 10:27 AM
Not sure about arcs, but there are certain things I wanna see more of/again, that we haven't seen in a while. I think I might have to post a different thread for that though. If not, I'll post them here.

VongolaSky
March 17, 2012, 04:52 AM
Amano's still young, she won't retire so soon =_=
For a new arc, who knows, she hasn't run out of ideas yet since she is the most imaginative person on this planet :D
And how about uncle kawahira?

Vongola11th
March 17, 2012, 07:35 AM
Amano's still young, she won't retire so soon =_=
For a new arc, who knows, she hasn't run out of ideas yet since she is the most imaginative person on this planet :D
And how about uncle kawahira?

Lol, Amano Sensei's gettin pretty old. I bet she has more to come maybe a new series for the next generation? I hope! But, I believe she might just try to fit everything in this arc(which is hard to do) because there is some unexplained parts in the manga just they might not be important enough to build an arc around, like Kawahira maybe Vindice? maybe not? I may be wrong though and possibly overlooking a few thing it IS almost 6 in the morn, lol.

~ Vongola Eleventh ~
"One Persons Dying will Can craft any weapon the strength of that weapon is measured by the passion that burns within your heart"

just_a_girl
March 17, 2012, 02:17 PM
Well, the current arc doesn't feel like it's the last one though. I personally like it, but it's not epic enough ("facepalm") and Tsuna's still acting too dumb to end the series decently. Plus, it's the arc about the Arcobaleno and their curse, which is interesting and pretty important, but it's not win-or-die situation for Vongola, so I'd say at least one more arc will probably happen. Since it's shounen, it will have to contain the Most Evil Villain Of All Times, one or two universal threats and Tsuna finally realizing he's supposed to use his head to do the thinking, not his arse.

In other words, it has to be like the Future Arc, only with more grandeur. I suppose it might be the next arc, or maybe there're two left. KHR is not 10+ years old like the Big Three, and it's quite popular in Japan, so I doubt they're going to just end it out of nowhere - it makes money, after all. :D :D

keng4896
March 18, 2012, 04:18 AM
@justagirl
Like you said, it's not the final arc, and the battles are widely spread, so its normal it's not epic.

By the way, this thread is mainly about what kind of arcs might happen after this arc instead of will there be any more arcs, please stay on topic, okay?

crimsonlink310
March 25, 2012, 11:55 PM
I predict an arc where Tsuna and cast are taken out and replaced by their future selfs. From there we see 10th Vongola Boss Tsuna in action as he works in the future to save his past. That would be amazing IMO.

Crude
March 26, 2012, 11:35 AM
I'd like to see an arc in which the gang would face a group associated with the right side of the law. In other words something like the police.

Momotaros
March 28, 2012, 02:37 PM
I'd like to see an arc in which the gang would face a group associated with the right side of the law. In other words something like the police.

That's what I'm saying! Yeah, it'd be similar to One Piece with like the government and stuff, but hey, it's something. We've seen Tsuna take on gangs, divisions under the Vongola, rival families, ghosts from the past, and now we're finally seeing them take on Vindice; the lords of the Mafia world. I think expanding Reborn's universe would be a great addition. We've seen Japan, and parts of Italy. I'd like to see the Vongola Guardians go to Italy or something.

A time-skip would be rad too.

Crude
March 29, 2012, 01:47 PM
I would also love to see an arc set in Italy. For some reason the manga seems to be confined to Japan. I mean every single arc takes place in Japan!

Miyanoai
March 30, 2012, 11:03 AM
Definitely wanna see them in Italy. I've read some fanfics about them going against an actual law force and they were pretty amusing, so I'd be interested in what Amano could come up with.

I don't have any ideas about actual arcs, but there are certain things I wanna be seeing more of, like character developement (of course, I'm not holding my breath...).

For instance:
Yamamoto: we honestly don't know anything about his anything about his past. I wonder what happened to his mother. And his father was a sword master, maybe he had some ties to the mafia. That would be cool.
Chrome: What was her life like before the accident? I can probably guess, but it would be nice to get some confirmation. And that's really what all of these questions are all about.
Hibari: I honestly don't give a damn about him, but I am quite curious about his love of Namimori, where exactly did that come from?
Basil: Seriously, does that kid even have parents? Cause if not, the Sawadas should totally adopt him. (Who else can think of Tsuna and him as brothers? XD)
Fuuta: Though sadly, I don't see him becoming enough of an important character to find out anything about him.
Spanner: Actually, I just wanna see more of the guy. XD

Most of the others, we've seen something of their past, Lambo and I-Pin are too young for it to be worth it.

Just for my friend's sake, who's a huge fan of this character, I wanna see a younger Yamamoto. So far, in either manga or anime, we've seen Tsuna, Gokudera, Ryohei, Kyoko Bianchi, Mukuro, Ken, Chikusa, Enma, even Xanxus and Bel.

And then there's the things I wanna see again, simply: 25 yr old Lambo and the motorbikes. XD

And are we ever going to find out the reason behind Tsuna being able to sense Mukuro? Cause that's been bothering me for a while and I doubt it's simply hyper intuition.

Linfone
March 30, 2012, 07:33 PM
Other possible arcs (in descending order of interest):

- The hidden enemy that was powerful enough to challenge Primo years ago. We saw a glimpse of them when Primo's guardians had to save Cozart.

- The family that created Mukuro's and the other Kokuyo abilities - Estraneo.

- The finally finished Inheritance ceremony. Did we ever see the end result?

Airgrimes
April 13, 2012, 02:51 PM
I would also love to see an arc set in Italy. For some reason the manga seems to be confined to Japan. I mean every single arc takes place in Japan!
-_-
Its coz Tsuna and his guardians are Japanese...
So the enemies are gonna just go to where their prey is.
Yamamato Takeshi, Gokudera Hayato, Rokudo Mukuro, Hibari Kyoya, Sasagawa Ryohei, Sawada Tsunayoshi 6 of them have REALLY Japanese names so all of them are undoubtably part japanese except for italian Lambo who lives with Tsuna anyway lol.

crimsonlink310
April 19, 2012, 02:36 AM
There could also be flames of the Ocean arc lol.

Since we have flames of the Sky and Earth, why not add Ocean?

Lets see,

Sky flames: Storm, Rain, Sun, Lightning, Cloud and Mist.

Earth Flames: Forest, Mountain, Swamp, Glacier, Desert and that one missing flame from Kaoru Mizuno. Most likely Volcano or Wind.

Ocean flames: no idea lol.

keng4896
April 20, 2012, 04:01 AM
@crimsonlink
Quite good idea, but we might just end up with more new flames such as midair-flame, underground flames and universe flames.

Momotaros
April 20, 2012, 12:51 PM

Lets see,

Sky flames: Storm, Rain, Sun, Lightning, Cloud and Mist.

Earth Flames: Forest, Mountain, Swamp, Glacier, Desert and that one missing flame from Kaoru Mizuno. Most likely Volcano or Wind.

Ocean flames: no idea lol.

Ocean Flames sounds so awesome!! I don't see why not, it'll be actually really cool.

Crude
April 29, 2012, 09:22 AM
-_-
Its coz Tsuna and his guardians are Japanese...
So the enemies are gonna just go to where their prey is.
Yamamato Takeshi, Gokudera Hayato, Rokudo Mukuro, Hibari Kyoya, Sasagawa Ryohei, Sawada Tsunayoshi 6 of them have REALLY Japanese names so all of them are undoubtably part japanese except for italian Lambo who lives with Tsuna anyway lol.

True, but this is a Mafia manga. The Mafia is Italian so you would at least expect one arc to take place there. KHR is a Japanese manga with Japanese characters so of course it makes sense for arcs to take place in Japan. There's nothing wrong with that, but at times it seems like Amano is going out of her way to not let an arc take place outside Japan :XD

Miyanoai
May 01, 2012, 09:52 AM
Ocean Flames sounds so awesome!! I don't see why not, it'll be actually really cool.

I swear to God, if they make ocean flames, I may stop reading the series. Waaaay too many flames.

okaneman
May 23, 2012, 07:39 PM

But ocean flame would be ridiculous as ocean consists of water liquids... I wanna see battle from the genuine enemies of Vongola, unlike the past arc that shows coup' detat/inner conflicts from Vongola's branches/connections (Mukuro, Xanxus, Byakuran, Shimon, Daemon Spade, Acrobalenos). Surely Vongola has its archenemy as being on top of the Mafias.

brigid001
May 27, 2012, 12:24 PM
Really hoping this isn't the last arc. I would love to see an arc take place in Italy. Perhaps the last arc where Tsuna finally becomes the tenth. It would be also be interesting if there was an arc where the mafia went against the police. This is an interesting concept brought up a few times which I'd love to see =D.

Linfone
June 04, 2012, 12:12 PM
Anti-Mafia Police? Interpol? What kind of police though? Would they use flames?

keng4896
June 05, 2012, 01:03 AM
Police with guns that can fire flame bullets (any flame), shock sticks(thunder), highly spreading tear gas (cloud + rain), and extremely fast vehicles (sky). Now that seems a little ridiculous.

brigid001
June 06, 2012, 04:45 PM
HAHA anything is possible when it comes to reborn XDD

I dunno i've always just had this weird idea that Hibari's father was a member of the police force and that's why Hibari's so obsessed with rules etc. And I thought at one point the police would clash with tsuna's family and Hibari would finally show his loyalty to tsuna by supporting him over his father. Weird idea I know but I would appreciate more depth to hibari's character since there's not much we know about him XDD

Linfone
June 08, 2012, 10:26 PM
I want to know more about the Flame of the Night. How the hell did they find it?

The tri-ni-sette is based on the Flames of the Sky, meaning that this is the end-all flame group.

Shimon has the Flames of the Earth, a ragtag and very rare flame group.

Where did Flame of the Night come from?

keng4896
June 10, 2012, 12:44 AM
1. The Vindice did not simply "find it" from somewhere, Bermuda actually created it by some experiment.
2. since flames are actually created through the pulses of someon's body, it could be possible that the bodies of vindice can actually create special flames after their body became like that.

Mango-chan
June 10, 2012, 01:54 AM
-An arc with crooked cops that leads up to uncovering a rival/traitorous family.
- Going to the past arc.
- MAFIA VS ALIENS. *shot*

Jorge D. Dragon
June 12, 2012, 01:52 PM
Would be really interesting to see an Arc that will involve some action in Italy as it's manga about Mafia.:) So of course we should go to Sicilia.:))
Also it would be great to see an Arc against another great mafia organisation if there exist some other.:) They might be really portraided as an archenemy of Vongola.
And I agree with a suggestion that it would be great to see an Arc against Interpol.:))

Spiderman2099
August 01, 2012, 05:08 AM
Well I've had an idea for a possible arc...

But a true arc in where there's an super human elite police faction very similar to the FBI that's hunting down anyone that has VERY close ties to the mafia led by someone similar to Akainu from One Piece who believes that what he/she is doing is justice and that they're ridding the world of evil.

Linfone
September 10, 2012, 09:26 PM
Hell Rings? How many have we seen so far?

Hell rings are the only "items" in the Reborn universe left unexplored. If they are not part of the Trinisette, who made them?

futurefrog
October 10, 2012, 07:50 PM
I'd like to see a space arc.

Airgrimes
October 11, 2012, 02:26 PM

I swear I had the same thought last year. The exact same thought on Ocean flames.
The only problem I remembered was that Rain is Dark Blue, and Glacier Flame is Light Blue.

So the Ocean Flames might be limited in terms of colouring but we could give this a try.

Colours taken:
Orange-Sky, Red-Storm, Blue-Rain, Indigo-Mist, Yellow-Sun, Green-Lightning, Purple-Cloud, Very Dark Orange-Earth, Light Blue-Glacier,
Desert, Swamp(Most pathetic name for flame), Mountain and Forest not yet confirmed.

Ocean flames will have a hard time picking flame colours lol.

keng4896
October 13, 2012, 02:33 AM
Since Kawahira explained that he is one of the "original species" of Earth, it could be possible that there would be some.......cough.......time travel?

Linfone
October 27, 2012, 07:32 PM
Before Tsuna can become Decimo (or not), he has to fight Primo. This should be only conclusive arc in the story I can think of. All of my previous suggestions are just that.

FaustXIII
October 28, 2012, 12:11 AM
Future ARC

Vongola Vs. Vindice

Future ARC
Vongola Family Cold War