PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 217 Discussion [Bleach]

Gold Knight
February 23, 2006, 05:37 PM
Bleach 216 Goodies! (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=1459.0)

Whoa, so "Hichigo" had to come out to help Ichigo against Hiyori, who had been kicking butt until then.  Then the Vaizards seized Hichigo.  What will happen next?

Predict here!  What will the Vaizards do with him?  And anything else that comes to mind!

EDIT: raw is out! http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=1689.0 <= 217 thread

Fortisdiablos
February 24, 2006, 03:08 AM
No posts yet??

Hmmm...maybe his coming out was the point and now they'll accpet him?[br]Posted at: February 23, 2006, 11:57:06 PM_________________________________________________Errr...when I say accept him, I mean train with him, and by train with him I mean fight with him, and by fight with him, I mean help him use his hollow more and more...

Just clearing things up...

aznyellowmonkey
February 24, 2006, 03:35 AM
hmmm I think they already wanted to accept Ichigo but just that Ichigo didn't want to join them...

Well for next week i'm thinking we will get a glimspe on everyone's training??? we probably even might be able to see what azien is planning now.

Chiru
February 24, 2006, 03:16 PM
*coughtimeskipcough* XD

venicia777
February 24, 2006, 03:55 PM
*coughtimeskipcough* XD
you didnt write any prediction- hahaaa

okay!!! i need to think hard here- my last prediction was partially correct. i didnt know ichigos hollow was special (is it because he is human). i expect to see more of chad's training- the guy needs an armor all over his whole body- he needs to get there. and more about uryuu's training and hopefully something of inoue- will she start fighting to kill now- i just wish(otherwise she needs to learn from unohana taicho and improve her medical skills)

live4ever
February 24, 2006, 04:03 PM
Chad the Shinigami would pwn :tem

Snake1786
February 24, 2006, 07:33 PM
Well like the naruto chapter it was an awesome one. I predicted something else I thought it would take weeks till Ichigo can control his hollow but it was just one chapter. And as for the prediction i think we see Chad's training with urahara-san or ishidas fight with his father.

Galth
February 25, 2006, 01:10 AM
Well like the naruto chapter it was an awesome one. I predicted something else I thought it would take weeks till Ichigo can control his hollow but it was just one chapter. And as for the prediction i think we see Chad's training with urahara-san or ishidas fight with his father.

Yeah, probably, but i really want to know wether Ichigo will stay with the Vaizards or will flee from them/be rescued from them... though i don't think we'll see something like that the next chapter...

Leen
February 25, 2006, 11:27 AM
I say Ichigo or rather Hichigo will join the Vaizard group and learn to fully utilize his hollow inside. He wants to control his hollow and according to them, he had to really beat that hollow out and kill him until he's gone. So the training with the vaizards should be a goof move to understand better about hollow, their existence and how can they be beated or controlled. That way, Ichigo will have more understanding and be more prepared to kill the hollow inside him.

Galth
February 25, 2006, 04:48 PM
They didn't say to KILL the hollow, more to subdue it and make it a part of you, like fusing your mind and your hollow's will into one thing, but making sure you are the dominant factor within...

Snake1786
February 26, 2006, 11:23 AM
Yes it would be bad to kill such a funky hollow. He is really cool I mean when he fought aginst Byakuya he was really funky just like the shuukaku. :smile-big

venicia777
February 26, 2006, 03:43 PM
... I predicted something else I thought it would take weeks till Ichigo can control his hollow but it was just one chapter...
ichigo cant control his hollow yet.

Yes it would be bad to kill such a funky hollow. He is really cool I mean when he fought aginst Byakuya he was really funky just like the shuukaku.  :smile-big

ahh!! just like shukaku. when he came out the first time with ichigo fighting kenpachi i said this guy sounds just like shukaku- so happy to come out and go back so soon.

Snake1786
February 28, 2006, 04:22 PM
ichigo cant control his hollow yet.

ahh!! just like shukaku. when he came out the first time with ichigo fighting kenpachi i said this guy sounds just like shukaku- so happy to come out and go back so soon.

I know I wrote something wrong i thought that the fight with this little Wizard girl would last longer.

Miso
February 28, 2006, 04:38 PM
Hichigo....lol...:rofl...

I say Ichigo or rather Hichigo will join the Vaizard group and learn to fully utilize his hollow inside. He wants to control his hollow and according to them, he had to really beat that hollow out and kill him until he's gone. So the training with the vaizards should be a goof move to understand better about hollow, their existence and how can they be beated or controlled. That way, Ichigo will have more understanding and be more prepared to kill the hollow inside him.

I also think so. With the current situation it is likely that Hichi will join the vaizards, at least temporarily. He must learn how to deal with his Hollow and it seems that the vaizards are the only who can help him.
The problem I see is that the vaizards have a differnet goal as Hichi so perhaps it is quite dangerours to hang around with them.
Up until now Ichi did a pretty good job to surpress his Hollow in order to stay as much human as possible. And now, with a simple vaizard fight, his Hollow popped out so easily.

xallisto
February 28, 2006, 04:48 PM
Kinda hard to make a prediction for the next chapter, i think it will stay with ichigo for half a chapter then move on to somone else, my guess would be ishida

animefeen
February 28, 2006, 07:46 PM
I believe Ichigo will not be able to fully control his hollow throughout the series, he will need his swords help to keep the hollow in check thus there will be another inside ichigo soul scene with the three coming to terms with what's going on after this I believe Ichigo will be the most powerful being walking....yet I believe this will not happen for awhile..

blazingshadow
February 28, 2006, 11:12 PM
i believe we will start seeing ichigo's inner world and some more background on wichigo

slifer619
March 01, 2006, 05:42 AM
I agree,I think the next couple of chapters will be Ichigo Fighting his Hollow,Maybe a couple scenes of Chad and Uryuu training.

vaizards
March 01, 2006, 01:33 PM
Maybe the next chapter will just show chad tarining...

labidasse
March 01, 2006, 04:53 PM
Maybe baby...
But for the moment:
http://i2.tinypic.com/ot40fm.jpghttp://i2.tinypic.com/ot40eo.jpg

animefeen
March 01, 2006, 06:41 PM
Maybe baby...
But for the moment:
http://i2.tinypic.com/ot40fm.jpghttp://i2.tinypic.com/ot40eo.jpg

Ohh come on Share the wealth, this looks like its going to be an interesting chapter

lexiefaye
March 01, 2006, 07:54 PM
Yeah ... internal Ichigo land!

MadTact
March 02, 2006, 04:10 AM
There's no way they are going to let Ichigo walk out after seeing him do that, and he didn't have much control of the hollow it seems. Ichigo cool.
Hmm, I don't think it should take long for Ichigo to learn how to control his hollow and I hope Chad gets some training so that he can get that "armour" covering him totally.Inoue, they need to somehow boost up her abilites. We will probably get some more info on Ishida too.

A bit off topic I want see Ichigo's father again. I wonder how strong he is. hmmm

slifer619
March 02, 2006, 05:30 AM
look like my prediction is somewhat right.
By the look on Ichigo's face he might want to talk with his hollow.

lexiefaye
March 02, 2006, 02:38 PM
Raw has been TOUCHafide:
BLEACH - 217 (http://home.exetel.com.au/battle_franky/index.html/Franky%20House/BLEACH%20-%20217.zip)

Enjoy!

Kickmeister
March 02, 2006, 09:22 PM
There'll be a battle between the two.. Ichigo will have to win to survive.. He'll be more badass then ever before ;)

xallisto
March 03, 2006, 12:25 AM
Next chapter will certainly be interesting :)

Certainly seems that Hirako is very well informed just like Urahara & Ishhin, i think it also makes clear that he is the Leader or at very least the right hand man. i think it also hints that maybe the Vaizards are going to play a much lager part than expected in the coming arc.

My Sig for next week - 1st thing i ever coloured :P

http://www.xallisto.com/bsig.jpg

Galth
March 03, 2006, 11:05 AM
Hmm, looks cool xallisto, though perhaps a bit blurry?

cygnus
March 03, 2006, 09:01 PM
I reckon every time one cuts the other, that part will be absorbed by the one who cuts. So if Wichigo cuts Ichigo's arm, his arm will turn into normal ichigo's arm and Ichigo's arm will disappear. So by the end of the battle, there will only be one Ichigo left. And he will look awesome.

Sentou Ryoku
March 03, 2006, 09:27 PM
Since Kubo introduced so many of the Vizards at once, I hope he's going to explore their characters more in the future. If they're so bad ass like Hiyori said they all are, I want to know how strong Hacchi/Hatch is....
=S=

Galth
March 03, 2006, 09:38 PM
He probably has super strenght, considering his build, but isn't very bright from what we've seen so far... and he gets bossed around by Hiyori...
Lisa looks like a fun new character ;)

venicia777
March 05, 2006, 10:28 PM
Next chapter will certainly be interesting :)

Certainly seems that Hirako is very well informed just like Urahara & Ishhin, i think it also makes clear that he is the Leader or at very least the right hand man. i think it also hints that maybe the Vaizards are going to play a much lager part than expected in the coming arc.

My Sig for next week - 1st thing i ever coloured :P

http://www.xallisto.com/bsig.jpg

I am waiting for that sig lo!.

anyways- i am surprised we havent seen the leader of the vizards yet- i have wondering all along who is it. i wouldnt be surprised at all if it is Hirako but it doesnt look like it at all.
So it looks like ichigos spirit is in a world where his hollow resides- just like the training with zanketsu. God!! are we going to see ichigos fighting/training chapters again while we see little of the others-like chad, inoue, rukia, etc. i hope not

cygnus
March 09, 2006, 07:53 AM
I hope the Hollow wins just so we can see some more Wichigo rampage action.