PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 260 Discussions [Bleach]

WinterLion
January 19, 2007, 09:23 AM
The new chapter is out. You can get all your 259 goodies here (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=13501.0).

This chapter shows the conclusion of Ishida and Chirucchi's fight. Ishida refuses to finish her off, but it appears the Exequias Squad does it. And We see Chad struggling in his fight against Arrancar 107: Gantiban Mostada. And at the end we see what Chad calls "Right of the Giant" the "true form" of his right arm. What does all that mean? Predict away, but remember, no spam. ;)

First post of 260 Discussion:
Look here (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=13503.msg299578#msg299578)

gigantor21
January 19, 2007, 10:55 AM
I have to say--I'm intrigued by the design of Chad's true armor. I doubt the extra part only makes it easier to defend, so I'm sure we'll see Chad use a new type of power during the fight, which will dominate most (if not all) of the chapter.

It'd be nice if we got an update on Rukia, though, if only a brief one.

ax999
January 19, 2007, 03:24 PM
that design in the middle of the armor that looks like a mouth really reminds me of a hollow... i wonder if that will affect his abilities (cero anyone?)

gigantor21
January 19, 2007, 04:05 PM
that design in the middle of the armor that looks like a mouth really reminds me of a hollow... i wonder if that will affect his abilities (cero anyone?)

I hope that's not the only thing it can do. All Chad's been doing is a more scattered form of Cero since Volume 5, anyway.

I wonder--will the un-Arancarized Vastorodes play a role in this arc? Because it would be a nice breath of fresh air to have important characters in the manga who are normal Hollows again. Maybe that could have something to do with Zaeruapollo's experiments.

grim jao
January 19, 2007, 04:56 PM
totally agree i definetly think that chads power is realted to a hollow's power but either way its going to be an intense battle

body flicker
January 19, 2007, 07:34 PM
yeah.... sado's arm design is kick ass and it does resemble a hollow a little bit

i hope he can transform his left arm too !!

Silhouette
January 19, 2007, 08:03 PM
I think Misqueda will release his Zanpaktu in the next chapter. Will Sado's giant shield be enough? I mean I think Sado - just like Ishida- will pull his triumph card AFTER the Espada's release...sooo I am hoping Chad's other arm will turn into a weapon...a spear may be.

kyubisharingan
January 19, 2007, 09:08 PM
1 punch of that arm in the chest, and that enemy is dead. then we finally see the great renji

grim jao
January 19, 2007, 09:19 PM
im thinking that the shield on chad's arm has some parry ability so when someone hits it the damage is absorbed and reflected back at the enemy otherwise its gonna be hard for him to use it offensively i would think but im pretty sure will find out how it works next chapter

Aladar
January 20, 2007, 05:25 AM
1 punch of that arm in the chest, and that enemy is dead. then we finally see the great renji

No way. Other fight had 2 chapters, so don't expect it to end sooner than in 2 weeks..

ttxdragon
January 20, 2007, 09:47 AM
ch260 prediction, huh?

we will get a better in-detail on chads power and on the arrancars power... as well as the release of the arrancar-zanpakutou for chapter end.

chads shield is - if i interpret it right - not his trumpcard, for one it is too early.... second he himself said "since i got to hueco mundo i felt something different in my powers" (or similar) thus i guess he just hadn't been able to pull his shield out from the beginning because he needed to figure that difference out, thus this shield is normal fighting-suit for him. specials will come later :D (in about 2weeks :D )

we will most likely get a renji scene next chap too, seeing that chad has no one from the hollows for him there it might as well be the beginning of renjis fight/meeting of renjis enemy.

i still hope for some sort of update on isshin/ryuuken as well as urahara/tatsuki and SoulSociety... but seeing the pattern of this arc, i don't think we will see one update next week...

the chad-fight right now is the first one that is a bit out of the pattern for this arc...
up till now it was
- "good one" in a tight spot
- fun scenes with hollow-support
- arrancar releases
- good one having even more problems
- pulls out new weapon/level and beats the shit out of the enemy
- good one wins, bad one near death, execution corps comes in

but now we got chad getting an "extra" earlier although it should be his standard attire it still is a power up... then there was no meeting with a hollow-support....

so there might be some more surprise in it - maybe this really brings the new supportforces everybody speculated about into the picture (meaning vaizards or urahara/tatsuki )

i hope kubo pulls something really fun off out of this one... there are so many ways to get this fight on another level than the ones before....

grim jao
January 20, 2007, 12:38 PM
ch260 prediction, huh?

we will get a better in-detail on chads power and on the arrancars power... as well as the release of the arrancar-zanpakutou for chapter end.

chads shield is - if i interpret it right - not his trumpcard, for one it is too early.... second he himself said "since i got to hueco mundo i felt something different in my powers" (or similar) thus i guess he just hadn't been able to pull his shield out from the beginning because he needed to figure that difference out, thus this shield is normal fighting-suit for him. specials will come later :D (in about 2weeks :D )

we will most likely get a renji scene next chap too, seeing that chad has no one from the hollows for him there it might as well be the beginning of renjis fight/meeting of renjis enemy.

i still hope for some sort of update on isshin/ryuuken as well as urahara/tatsuki and SoulSociety... but seeing the pattern of this arc, i don't think we will see one update next week...

the chad-fight right now is the first one that is a bit out of the pattern for this arc...
up till now it was
- "good one" in a tight spot
- fun scenes with hollow-support
- arrancar releases
- good one having even more problems
- pulls out new weapon/level and beats the shit out of the enemy
- good one wins, bad one near death, execution corps comes in

but now we got chad getting an "extra" earlier although it should be his standard attire it still is a power up... then there was no meeting with a hollow-support....

so there might be some more surprise in it - maybe this really brings the new supportforces everybody speculated about into the picture (meaning vaizards or urahara/tatsuki )

i hope kubo pulls something really fun off out of this one... there are so many ways to get this fight on another level than the ones before....
you know im kinda hoping that chad doesnt go all out against this arracnar just because im hoping tite will save his ultimate new power for one of the espada kinda like he did with ishida in the SS arc so im guessing will see more of chads fight without interuption from anyone else and he'll find out how his new shield works and then totally pawn the afro arracnar

sahugani
January 20, 2007, 01:53 PM
ya i think that this fight will be a lot quicker than Ichigo and Ishida's fights cause unlike them, he doesn't have the hollow support. I think that this shield will simply own his opponant quickly.

one thing that does make me think though is that the funeral squad was sent after both Ichigo and Ishida, both of whom are much faster than Chad. I think that after Chad completely owns this guy, the funeral squad will catch up, but Renji will come in and wipe them out. after that, Renji and Chad travel together and eventually combo against Espada

Jack Van Burace
January 20, 2007, 03:14 PM
im thinking that the shield on chad's arm has some parry ability so when someone hits it the damage is absorbed and reflected back at the enemy otherwise its gonna be hard for him to use it offensively i would think but im pretty sure will find out how it works next chapter

You reminded me of Muhamad Ali's fight vs. Geroge Foreman: he stood defending the whole fight, till George was too tired of throwing too strong, energy-costing punches, and then fought back and won. Since Chad doesn't have the speed to hurt the enemy yet, he might aswell stay put, defending, till the enemy has wasted too much energy trying to hurt him, and can't use sonido like b4. It would be a Chad way of following the "good one havin even more problems" pattern Grim jao suggested, and then winning...

Koen
January 20, 2007, 06:23 PM
As for next chapter it is easy to predict. Ichigo having difficulties -> ichigo does bankai and takes the mask on -> ennemy finished -> ichigo leaves -> deadsquad arrives. Same for ishida having difficulties-> new power up and new weapon -> ennemy finished -> dead squad arrives.

next chapter? Just fill in sado in the similar progresses :D

1nfamous
January 21, 2007, 12:34 AM
welll, Chads new shield resembles a hollow, but maybee just maybe Ichigos mask is the same concept. Maybe the shield only last for a certain time and disappears jsut like ichigos mask.......

Jack Van Burace
January 21, 2007, 08:04 AM
Well, assuming he hasn't solved his speed problem, setting a timer to using this shield wouldn't help much... Sado need a buff, and I don't see (yet) why this shield is enough. Next chapter we gotta find out what it does...

Aladar
January 21, 2007, 11:13 AM
Well, it will be good if that shield has something like Cero, but i dont think its possible.. it will be just power-up of strenght for his arm, imho..

Remus
January 21, 2007, 01:35 PM
Well, it will be good if that shield has something like Cero, but i dont think its possible.. it will be just power-up of strenght for his arm, imho..

Ah well I guess his speed will increase too. Would if make sense to go on fighting a fast enemy if you know you are slug-like ? Well this now will become interesting and I hope Chado shows us some big moves.

dfcarolinaguy
January 21, 2007, 02:03 PM
I predict chad going to kill this guy with his new shield weapon

Makiyura
January 21, 2007, 08:42 PM
Man, it was kool how Chado explained why he felt weird coming to HM, and ever since then he has found this new strength ( due to the dense amount of spirit particles) and was afraid to use it! But now he unleash his fully strength!

Predit: Chado will smash this GUY! so hard, some new moves and a new version of his "El Directo"(sry if i spelled it wrong)!! GG!

juUnior
January 22, 2007, 01:20 PM
I can only think of that it will be next chapter of Chad vs that afro guy :D Probably we will see realsed version of the arrancar, and maybe, but maybe the end of the fight also (I would like to see faster than previous fights ;p).

Reui
January 22, 2007, 07:07 PM
I dont see his speed increasing at all because that doesnt seem like his Style. Hes like Renji his attacks just get more powerful but his speed doesnt become insane. I can see him saying like "It wont matter how much faster you are when i use this next attack, because there will be no place to run" and he does something like Punches the ground and it fires his Reitsu Fist thingy in every direction.

Silhouette
January 22, 2007, 08:19 PM
I dont see his speed increasing at all because that doesnt seem like his Style. Hes like Renji his attacks just get more powerful but his speed doesnt become insane.

Shinigamis use shinpo, even though Renji hasn't been shown using it but if Matsumoto can do it I would assume Renji can. Chad's speed is an issue and he has been mocked by Mosqueda for being slow so I expect Chad to have an increase in speed in the next chapter.

gigantor21
January 22, 2007, 09:05 PM
I dont see his speed increasing at all because that doesnt seem like his Style. Hes like Renji his attacks just get more powerful but his speed doesnt become insane. I can see him saying like "It wont matter how much faster you are when i use this next attack, because there will be no place to run" and he does something like Punches the ground and it fires his Reitsu Fist thingy in every direction.

I agree. Chad just isn't the speed type to me.

I think it's because he'd basically be a DBZ character if he could us shunpo, since he already has insane physical power and toughness. It would make his fighting style more generic.

Hitsugaya_333
January 22, 2007, 11:13 PM
Chad will beat this arrancar up. Right before he kills him, the arrancar releases his Zanpakuto. I think that Chad has Hollow powers because he said his reiatsu felt different in hueco mundo, probably like shinigamis being their strongest in Soul Society and Hollows and Arrancar in hueco mundo, and his true form right arm of the giant looks like a huge hollow mask/gauntlet. He probably has Cero or that advanced Cero used by an Arrancar in the Arrancar arc, or something completely different.

Jenli
January 23, 2007, 04:25 PM
If Chad had speed, he would probably be nearly invincible or something O. oU Maybe even stronger than Ichigo? Nah~ That wouldn't be right :eyeroll

I'm not even sure if Chad's arm is a weapon ... It looks a lot like a shield for defense :blink ... or is it? Hmm ... could be :eyeroll

Omi
January 23, 2007, 06:49 PM
Who knows maybe Chad's father was a hollow (the process of that occurring I leave as a mystery). Anyway, I think this form of his right hand would let him collect energy rather than just using his soul all the time. Take lots of punishment and then dish out in one blast.

When will his armor cover his entire body. He reminds me a lot of the guy in S-Cry-ed.

gigantor21
January 23, 2007, 07:30 PM
When will his armor cover his entire body. He reminds me a lot of the guy in S-Cry-ed.

Haha, yeah--someone posted about that in the 'Hime + Chad speculation thread, I think. I think it'd be badass if he had armor all over his body.

On topic, I don't see this fight lasting beyond 263, if the same pattern holds (which I'm sure it will).

Hitsugaya_333
January 23, 2007, 07:45 PM
Haha, yeah--someone posted about that in the 'Hime + Chad speculation thread, I think. I think it'd be badass if he had armor all over his body.

On topic, I don't see this fight lasting beyond 263, if the same pattern holds (which I'm sure it will).

He should have armor all over his body, because with his normal superhuman strength, not just his right arm is strong. Also, complete armor would be like Ichigo gaining control of his hollow side, the first right arm like Ichigo's shikai, and the new second right arm like Ichigo's bankai.

gigantor21
January 23, 2007, 08:22 PM
He should have armor all over his body, because with his normal superhuman strength, not just his right arm is strong. Also, complete armor would be like Ichigo gaining control of his hollow side, the first right arm like Ichigo's shikai, and the new second right arm like Ichigo's bankai.

That's a very intriguing comparison, but I'm not sure what you mean. Do you mean he'll gain similar abilities that Ichigo did, or do you mean it in a figurative sense--like he'll get a huge boost in overall strength?

Hitsugaya_333
January 24, 2007, 02:15 AM
That's a very intriguing comparison, but I'm not sure what you mean. Do you mean he'll gain similar abilities that Ichigo did, or do you mean it in a figurative sense--like he'll get a huge boost in overall strength?
I meant figuratively. Sorry about that.

Fortisdiablos
January 24, 2007, 10:59 PM
I'm tired of seeing Ichigo get his ass tossed around. Sure, he would've beaten Dordoni with just a bankai if Nell wasn't there, but how much of a struggle would it have been? I don't like the fact that Ichigo has to go into uber mode just to keep up with the arrancars. What happened to the days when his bankai was a contender as it was. And when is he gonna learn a new move other than getsuga tenshou?

Sorry about my rant.

Prediction: We find that the attack that Chado's been using so far with his right arm has been a elementary and unstable form of what his true ability is. We learn that so far, what he's done has been not really an attack, but a random release of his reiatsu. His true form of attack, or something closer to it, will be revealed sometime in this chapter. Kubo was smart in skipping the part where Chado is getting kicked around. I'd really like to see it over withing the next chapter; two tops. And if it goes to two more, the second should shift to Renji for half of the chapter.

gigantor21
January 25, 2007, 09:40 AM
I'm tired of seeing Ichigo get his ass tossed around. Sure, he would've beaten Dordoni with just a bankai if Nell wasn't there, but how much of a struggle would it have been? I don't like the fact that Ichigo has to go into uber mode just to keep up with the arrancars. What happened to the days when his bankai was a contender as it was. And when is he gonna learn a new move other than getsuga tenshou?

I completely agree with everything you said, quite frankly.

Prediction: We find that the attack that Chado's been using so far with his right arm has been a elementary and unstable form of what his true ability is. We learn that so far, what he's done has been not really an attack, but a random release of his reiatsu. His true form of attack, or something closer to it, will be revealed sometime in this chapter. Kubo was smart in skipping the part where Chado is getting kicked around. I'd really like to see it over withing the next chapter; two tops. And if it goes to two more, the second should shift to Renji for half of the chapter.

Again, I totally agree with you. I'm sure we're going to learn a lot more about what Chad's powers are in the next chapter, and that the fight won't last much longer than that. What happens after everyone fights is anyone's guess, though.

Hitsugaya_333
January 25, 2007, 06:18 PM
I completely agree with everything you said, quite frankly.

Again, I totally agree with you. I'm sure we're going to learn a lot more about what Chad's powers are in the next chapter, and that the fight won't last much longer than that. What happens after everyone fights is anyone's guess, though.

After the fights, I think they'll start fighting the espada and tosen kaname and ichimaru gin. Ichigo could probably easily beat tosen, though I think he'll fight grimmjow, ulquiorra, and then aizen.

Fortisdiablos
January 25, 2007, 09:24 PM
He's definitely not fighting Aizen in this arc. He'll fight Grimmjow, that's for sure, and probably Ulquiorra, assuming he's espada primero. But Aizen, who's reiatsu makes Grimmjow drop to his knees? I don't think so, not until the winter war at least.

Hitsugaya_333
January 25, 2007, 09:30 PM
He's definitely not fighting Aizen in this arc. He'll fight Grimmjow, that's for sure, and probably Ulquiorra, assuming he's espada primero. But Aizen, who's reiatsu makes Grimmjow drop to his knees? I don't think so, not until the winter war at least.

Yeah, that sounds about right. Ichigo is nowhere powerful enough to defeat him.

Another prediction: I think Shinji will come along and help out Ichigo and co.

bax
January 26, 2007, 01:56 PM
The Chapter 260 is out. Get it here (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=13940.0)!! :nuts

So, with that, this thread is officially the discussion thread for Chapter 260 :amuse

sahugani
January 26, 2007, 02:02 PM
damn. chad quite possibly got the largest instantaneous power boost in the series. i am glad to see that his shield arm still has the blast though stronger by a huge degree. its like cero strength with bala speed. i am wondering how the power-up could let him get faster though

kyubisharingan
January 26, 2007, 03:18 PM
HOLY COW!!!!!! CHAD IS AWSOME!!!!!!!! wow, 2 arms.....thats kick ass

Jack Van Burace
January 26, 2007, 03:31 PM
I wonder if he's going to reveal the nature of his powers yet...

Raijatsu
January 26, 2007, 03:35 PM
This arm and his new speed.... awesome!
now he's finally at the same level as Ishida and Ichigo. This time he wont loose his first serious fight.

grim jao
January 26, 2007, 05:43 PM
man i knew it i knew chad would get more armor chad is freaking awesome and just as people thought his power is similar to a hollow

deadgamer
January 26, 2007, 06:37 PM
damn this is beautiful. this evil looking eye on chads face made the chapter for me. not to mention his 2nd arm which totally looks like a hollow arm. wondering wth is gonna happen next.

Koen
January 26, 2007, 06:39 PM
Yeah, it is quite cool kubo hid a trump card for sado, his other arm as a weapon too. AWESOME. For me it is logical his right arm resembles a hollow. Humans like sado, inoue, all have possibilities to become a hollow or not. So it is normal having hollow powers too. That opponent his bankai was kinda looking lame and I hope sado will pwn him without problems.

CopyNinjaKakashi
January 26, 2007, 07:12 PM
This chapter rocked my face off!!!!!! Everyone else has kicked some butt. Now it's Sado's turn!

king_crimson-
January 26, 2007, 07:27 PM
CHAD ROCKS. PERIOD.

*________*

the level of awesomeness of this chapter and especially of chad reaches that of aizen's reiatsu knocking down grimmjow on his knees *______*

Silhouette
January 26, 2007, 08:02 PM
Been and still Sado's fan. I never doubted him to pull through or die trying. He is not a shinigami who comes ocassionally to the material world for missions nor he is a Quincy with a grudge (I don't blame Quincies though). Chad is Ichigo's class mate, friend, ally and real partner ever since the bullies' days when they made pact to fight for each other.
I have to admit it though, when he talked about his powers rumbling with joy for being in HM...it was kinda scary
So his grandpa's spirit inhabits his right arm?! This is new! or was it only figuer of speach?

hellsblade
January 26, 2007, 08:40 PM
tho its pretty awesome that chad's power has increased this much... i also find it creepy...it seems that chad is becoming like a monster or sumthin O.o lol well maybe its just me lol thats alrite chad owns =)

fluke32
January 27, 2007, 03:49 AM
HOOOWWZZAAAAA!!! My theory was correct! WOOOHOOO!!! But I never thought he had names for each arm... So, maybe he has more "named" parts then? Left Eye of the Phoenix? Right leg of the Ghost? His powers are starting to sound more like an American Animation I used to watch. (Forgot the title but the lead character shouts out an animal then one of it's strong points and he apparently gains it, like Strength of a Bear, Speed of a Puma, Eyes of a Hawk, etc...)

Hopefully he's not that kind of Character... It would be too troublesome.:p

scarletcrimson
January 27, 2007, 04:37 AM
^troublesome hahah shika moment...

dont get me wrong sado is awesome and its about time that he got a power upgrade but does anyone think its just too much at once, i mean he had the power in from soul society but not the technique and speed to keep up with captain lvl or bankai....and now he all of a sudden goes from one arm to two true ones...man all i know is he better kick that guys ass with the left arm of the devil kick ass sado!!!!

also i remeber people talking about the powers that inoue and sado received and how they were from ichigo depositing things into them through his rieastu, probably someone said this already sometime in the past but i want to say it....if these powers truly are closer to hollow powers and if they did come from ichigo...then doesn't that mean that they are linked to his hollow side....this could come out later chapters, perhaps if ichigo's hollow side influences the others powers and their minds or they start to become hollow....i mean look at sado hes already like half hollow...this could play a major role in the series if the writers play it out right

Nognir
January 27, 2007, 07:36 AM
I think it's more because he had a direct contact with a hollow and then Ichigo's influence. Orihime was influenced at the same time. Plus I think Ichigo's hollow power was made in 2 steps: 1.Spirit disturbance after fighting that Menos Grande and 2.Reclaimation of shiningami powers

Now that Sado does not have the disadvantage of speed he's a lot more powerful than before. I want to see some real power from his Devil Arm

Silhouette
January 27, 2007, 07:41 AM
does anyone think its just too much at once, i mean he had the power in from soul society but not the technique and speed to keep up with captain lvl or bankai....and now he all of a sudden goes from one arm to two true ones...

He didn't really gain new powers as such but rather figuered out how to "extract" them to the max. While being in HM, he realised his powers will hallowish because it felt like being home. With this feeling of comfort utilising his power to full potential became natural. He already fought against bankai in his training under Urahara so you would assume his reflexes became faster and using his powers to the max just added to his speed.

Having two arms is something that was almost certain. If one of them was a shield then the other one had to be a weapon. Ichigo performed the best while in SS because he is a shinigami. He went from being a rookie to a 1st class shinigami with bankai so it won't be surprising if Sado performed the best while in HM and developed new skills and powers just like Ichigo did in SS.

Gestalt
January 27, 2007, 09:34 AM
I think his power increased because HM is more of a home for Hollows.. and Chad being more towards a Hollow reacted with the environment.. but i still respect his ability to actually harness this power.. and i think he would be a great ally and companion to Ichigo..

Raijatsu
January 27, 2007, 10:38 AM
it's great that they share the same problem. Their powers depend on a hollow side. This will be great for their friendship.

juUnior
January 27, 2007, 12:09 PM
This chapter rocks for Chado! :D You know what? I didn't expect that he will be such powerful warrior ^^" He can now compete with shinigami captains for sure. Not only he has power to defence (he was having all the time, but he didn;t know back than in SS), power to attack, but also he has HIS way of speed movemnt. He is damn good ^^ Now I can see cleraly that fight with Chad vs Yammi will be (if will be) goodie ^^ No more to say, Chad rocks and probably he will deafet enemy in an intstant in new chapter xD

Darkheart608608
January 27, 2007, 03:17 PM
i try to research about the god or devil that dominate in both of Chad hand. However, all the article in spanish. I don't understand anything. If any of you can please, tell me what kind of god or devil in both of Chad hands. thank you

Redeem
January 27, 2007, 03:18 PM
This is why Bleach is the best manga out there. Chad character is awesome and his new power pwn everyone else...

Osiris
January 27, 2007, 04:27 PM
HOOOWWZZAAAAA!!! My theory was correct! WOOOHOOO!!! But I never thought he had names for each arm... So, maybe he has more "named" parts then? Left Eye of the Phoenix? Right leg of the Ghost? His powers are starting to sound more like an American Animation I used to watch. (Forgot the title but the lead character shouts out an animal then one of it's strong points and he apparently gains it, like Strength of a Bear, Speed of a Puma, Eyes of a Hawk, etc...)

Hopefully he's not that kind of Character... It would be too troublesome.:p

sorrry off-topic
but here's the show fluke
BraveStarr
intro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jsflqbjjdI
clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC3C06Z9wLg
you gave me a moment of nostlagia

anrufen
January 28, 2007, 12:32 AM
W

Sorry about my rant.

WEll, To be honest, thts wht i thot too, and Honestly...How did Aizen get to b Soooo powerful??? And How come Ichigo's Bankai which actually whipped Capt. Kuchiki's arse not stand a chance against...Grim Jaw???
Seriously i dont like da way Bleach is evolving...Its becoming Heavily monotonous...Loosing da respect for da Manga...they gotta do sth soon (da characters r soo gr8)......
Anyway to my opinion.....Sado might go far enough as to beating da (or givin a hard tym) Arrancar...but once in his released state....the story might go 2 wayz...either Sado comes up with a newer technique...or Renji or Rukia comes to da Rescue....I wud Prefer da Former...Sado's been ignore for Tooooo Long..he shud be more than just a hollow disentigrator!!!

j4x0r
January 28, 2007, 02:38 AM
anyone notice that the shield on chad's right arm has two protrusions in the last page of ch259 and they're gone in ch260?

ax999
January 28, 2007, 05:19 AM

yay my prediction was correct! im so glad that chad has a meaning behind his power now instead of just using it as a really strong beam/punch. to defend; i should have seen that one coming seeing as that was what his upbringing was.

ZsychPrime
January 29, 2007, 12:58 AM
Looks like Sado has finally graduated to hero level.

Sado'll be a seriously kick-ass Hollow if he ever dies and becomes one... and if he dies and becomes a shinigami, he'll already be Vaizard material.

Wonder if his armor is still incomplete.

... The right leg of soul eating
... The left leg of unholy torment.
... the chest of long medusa hair.
... the butt of babe catching.

... I suppose, our seeing Sado in monster form depends on how long the manga runs and how many more power-ups for the characters are needed.. Although, it doesn't look like it can survive past Aizen's defeat.. unless Aizen isn't defeated.
If Aizen gets that heavenly throne, and things start turning seriously ugly on earth.. then the manga can continue(I think).
.. a new enemy would be rather lame.

Hmm... doesn't even look like Ichigo will be able to beat Aizen.. I doubt even his full Vaizard form is enough to seriously bother the guy.

Hitsugaya_333
January 29, 2007, 01:06 AM
anyone notice that the shield on chad's right arm has two protrusions in the last page of ch259 and they're gone in ch260?

Yeah, but I didn't pay much attention to it – I was too excited to read the new chapter.

Silhouette
January 29, 2007, 06:20 AM
We finally know that Chad's power is hallowish which is what I find most interesting because hallows and thier powers come into existence after a person dies but in Sado's case, he can call upon them while still alive and while in his physical body rather than his spiritual one. Does he have a hallow inside him or is he a hallow waiting to form after death? It will be a twist if Sado gets killed and becomes a hallow/arrancar/espada under Aizen's command :s

ZsychPrime
January 29, 2007, 07:47 AM
The Espada seem to be over shinigami Captain level. Should Sado, with so little time for training, really be expected to overpower them. Has he even fully mastered his bakai equivalent power yet?

Ishida also ended up pulling out the big guns against a maggot.

These guys should all end up getting owned by Aizen's lot... unless Orihime unmakes the Hougokyu, and in so doing, somehow undoes all of the Arancar transformations.

Fortisdiablos
January 29, 2007, 05:21 PM
The Espada seem to be over shinigami Captain level. Should Sado, with so little time for training, really be expected to overpower them. Has he even fully mastered his bakai equivalent power yet?

These guys should all end up getting owned by Aizen's lot... unless Orihime unmakes the Hougokyu, and in so doing, somehow undoes all of the Arancar transformations.

Was Ichigo ready to fight Byakuya when he fought Kenpachi? It's the same thing here. Unless you just mean Ishida and Chado. If that's the case, I think Ishida has some stronger accessories up his sleeve, and Chado, well, we haven't seen his power yet. Or what it might do to him.

Hitsugaya_333
January 29, 2007, 05:54 PM

Unmaking the Hougokyu? That's too much of letdown. Kubo would never do that.

rocklee87
January 29, 2007, 06:53 PM
We finally know that Chad's power is hallowish which is what I find most interesting because hallows and thier powers come into existence after a person dies but in Sado's case, he can call upon them while still alive and while in his physical body rather than his spiritual one. Does he have a hallow inside him or is he a hallow waiting to form after death? It will be a twist if Sado gets killed and becomes a hallow/arrancar/espada under Aizen's command :s

chad will never turn.....im more worried about ichigo

but i feel like a dumbass for not catching the relation between chad and hollow until the true form was shown a chapter ago i mean it was kinda subtle but the spanish was always there (the names of the releases)

so if chad's power comes from the devil (hollow) is orihime from the gods (i dont think shinigami, maybe something not seen yet)??? i mean she can undo stuff

ZsychPrime
January 30, 2007, 05:34 AM
Maybe Orihime needing a focus for her abilities makes her more shinigami-ish.

As for Chad and Ishida vs. the espada.

Ichigo is practically a god. Almost limitless power... just not un-earthed properly yet, until he finds the right triggers to access it.

Chad and Ishida are not power incarnate(even if Chad's powers were spawned by Ichigo).

I wonder though, if even a stable Hollow enhanced Ichigo, will be any match for Hollow enhanced Aizen.

Ichigo was almost better off when he coudl let the Hollow take control(and pull it down when needed).

(I'm mildly annoyed that both Hollow Ichigo, and Zangetsu seem to have disappeared somewhere... might be why Ichigo can't maintain his Hollow state... he's not allowing them to fight with him)

sahugani
January 30, 2007, 01:10 PM
chad will never turn.....im more worried about ichigo

but i feel like a dumbass for not catching the relation between chad and hollow until the true form was shown a chapter ago i mean it was kinda subtle but the spanish was always there (the names of the releases)

so if chad's power comes from the devil (hollow) is orihime from the gods (i dont think shinigami, maybe something not seen yet)??? i mean she can undo stuff

i really like this kinda sybolism with Chad and Orihime. Chad uses the power of devils to vanqish evil while Aizen is forcing Orihime to use her powers that rival the gods to bring down the gods

ZsychPrime
January 30, 2007, 01:26 PM
That Vaizard guy could also manipulate space/time.

damagichour
January 30, 2007, 02:27 PM
If one arm is to defend and the other is to attack hmmmmmmmmmm i wonder if the legs get tranformations too? I smell a voltron kinda thing arm leg leg arm head. That would be hot! But probaly not right away most likely when Aizen starts to fighting.

Ishiken
January 31, 2007, 06:21 PM
Your assuming Aizen is that strong, for all we know he could have used his Illusion to make everyone think he beat Ichigo and Renji.

ttxdragon
January 31, 2007, 06:28 PM
Your assuming Aizen is that strong, for all we know he could have used his Illusion to make everyone think he beat Ichigo and Renji.

from the talks i followed about that precise topic and my thoughts, it is to 99.9% impossible for his illusions to have affected ichigo... because there was no time for him to show ichigo his release.... plus it would lessen this arcs impact if aizen is in reality a weak idiot relying too much on his zanpakutous illusionary-power.... and how would he defeat "the king of Souls" or how he was called when he is weak?

but thats going far off topic >.>