PDA

View Full Version : Info/Discussion Best Female Character

naruto-niichan
April 06, 2012, 09:42 AM
Best Female Character: Result

Welcome to the result info of Best Female Character of Tower of God! The voting period is now over. Thank you very much for your votes and participation in this award! Without further delay, let us announce the winner!

Best Female Character

The Gold Medal goes to...

~ Yuri Zahard ~

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa117/Stern1235/Yuribadass.jpg

Silver Medal:

~Androssi~

:confetti

We hope you enjoyed the awards! For general questions or issues regarding this award, please refer to the award discussion thread HERE (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/76024-Tower-of-God-Awards-Info-Rules-and-Discussion-Thread). See you on the next award!

Welcome to the voting round of Best Female Character of Tower of God Awards! After a round of nominating titles/characters you think is the best, the time has come for you to start voting for the winner! Please read below before you start reviewing the nominees and cast your vote.

You can only vote for one title/character for this award.
You cannot change your vote after you have done it.
Voting period will be closed on May 6th, 2012.
We don't restrict you not to talk about the voting round in this thread; whether you want to mention which one you voted for or discuss about the voting round, feel free to do so here.

For general questions or issues regarding this award, please refer to the Tower of God Awards - Info, Rules, and Discussion Thread (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/76024-Tower-of-God-Awards-Info-Rules-and-Discussion-Thread).

Ah Yuri Zahard (7)

Androssi (2)

Looking forward to your nominations, and have fun!

kakashi65
April 15, 2012, 04:46 PM
I nominate Ah Yuri Zahard for best female character, because she´s verrry strong, kinda funny and imo beatiful and also i like thats she doesn´t fear anyone for example:
Yuri Zahard to the director: Oh~ So you must be the director of this test! Good. After I'm done with this, I will come by and kill you as well, so wait right there.

Jammin
April 18, 2012, 02:11 PM
Androssi

I just like the complexity she has. She has spend a lifetime being ruthless but yet she's devoted herself to climbing the tower with Anak. Those two parts of her that pull in different directions makes her appeal to me greatly as a character.

mup
April 18, 2012, 04:29 PM
I nominate Ha Yuri Zahard for best female character i like her personality and she does what she want

Monsterguy
April 18, 2012, 06:24 PM
This is a hard one, becouse I like very much Yihwa, Androssi's and Yuri's behaviour, enthusiasm and a sense of humor. They are all really funny, but when time comes they would become fearsomely powerful, and they would be standing behind what they belive in(what they were thought and learned through the hard way in their life).

Obviously, they are all my type too...:XD

The interesting fact is also this picture:

http://images.wikia.com/towerofgod/images/0/01/Yuri_Zahard.png

Wasn't Yuri "really cute" when young ??? Even now she really looks good, doesn't she ???

I'm not able to see what kind of women Androssi or Yihwa would become, but I can say I like current Yuri.

That's why I nominate "Yuri Zahard".

From the same reason I nominate "Yuri Zahard" again.

FrostyMouse
April 19, 2012, 10:42 AM
Yuri.

phio_chan
April 22, 2012, 09:22 AM
I support the nomination of Androssi as I can't think of another significant female character in this series, besides Yuri. I choose Androssi over Yuri, again for the development of her character. Yuri started of strong and left a great impression. Oppositely, Androssi was bitter in the beginning but as she interacted with Baam especially and the other regulars she grew stronger mentally. She accepted her past and opened up herself. She became a sweet character IMO. :3

naruto-niichan
April 22, 2012, 10:12 AM
I will support Yuri Zahard because I still like her a lot more than Androssi, who definitely has developed in a good way but often gets on my nerves, especially when she's arguing with Anak...

thornofcarrion
April 23, 2012, 12:57 AM
Yuri, again, other than character design, she is kind. At least, she does not seem to have the coldness and ego of some other princesses we were shown.

matzik1212
April 24, 2012, 10:54 AM
Of course Yuri :D .