PDA

View Full Version : Info/Discussion Best Zahard-related Character

naruto-niichan
April 06, 2012, 09:43 AM
Best Zahard-related Character: Result

Welcome to the result info of Best Zahard-related Character of Tower of God! The voting period is now over. Thank you very much for your votes and participation in this award! Without further delay, let us announce the winner!

Best Zahard-related Character

The Gold Medal goes to...

~ Yuri Zahard ~

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa117/Stern1235/YuriZahard2.jpg

Silver Medal:

~Androssi Zahard~

Bronze Medal:

~Ren~

:confetti

We hope you enjoyed the awards! For general questions or issues regarding this award, please refer to the award discussion thread HERE (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/76024-Tower-of-God-Awards-Info-Rules-and-Discussion-Thread). See you on the next award!

Welcome to the voting round of Best Zahard-related Character of Tower of God Awards! After a round of nominating titles/characters you think is the best, the time has come for you to start voting for the winner! Please read below before you start reviewing the nominees and cast your vote.

You can only vote for one title/character for this award.
You cannot change your vote after you have done it.
Voting period will be closed on May 6th, 2012.
We don't restrict you not to talk about the voting round in this thread; whether you want to mention which one you voted for or discuss about the voting round, feel free to do so here.

For general questions or issues regarding this award, please refer to the Tower of God Awards - Info, Rules, and Discussion Thread (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/76024-Tower-of-God-Awards-Info-Rules-and-Discussion-Thread).

Yuri Zahard (7)

Ren (2)

Androssi Zahard

Looking forward to your nominations, and have fun!

matzik1212
April 16, 2012, 06:28 AM
Princes Yuri .
I like her very much , she's funny and strong and i wish we can see more about her in the future . She's the most interesting princess of Zahard. And she has a weakness for Baam :teehee

naruto-niichan
April 17, 2012, 01:13 PM
Princes Yuri .
I like her very much , she's funny and strong and i wish we can see more about her in the future . She's the most interesting princess of Zahard. And she has a weakness for Baam :teehee

QFT! :hee Going to support the nomination of my favourite princess

kakashi65
April 17, 2012, 01:19 PM
Princes Yuri it is

Jammin
April 18, 2012, 09:43 AM
Androssi

I like Yuri but Androssi does such a good job of thriving on moral ambiguity. Your never sure if what she's doing is good or bad. She preaches harsh things only to turn around and do something "kind". It's that odd element about her that makes her my favorite of the princesses.

shinsengumi
April 18, 2012, 09:51 AM
Yuri indeed :hee
not only for zahard-related ones , shes my fav ToG char

mup
April 18, 2012, 04:55 PM
I nominate Ha Yuri Zahard for being my favorite character

Monsterguy
April 18, 2012, 06:17 PM
This is a hard one, becouse I like very much Yihwa, Androssi's and Yuri's behaviour, enthusiasm and a sense of humor. They are all really funny, but when time comes they would become fearsomely powerful, and they would be standing behind what they belive in(what they were thought and learned through the hard way in their life).

Obviously, they are all my type too...:XD

The interesting fact is also this picture:

http://images.wikia.com/towerofgod/images/0/01/Yuri_Zahard.png

Wasn't Yuri "really cute" when young ??? Even now she really looks good, doesn't she ???

I'm not able to see what kind of women Androssi or Yihwa would become, but I can say I like current Yuri.

That's why I nominate "Yuri Zahard".

FrostyMouse
April 19, 2012, 10:42 AM
Yuri has been the most awesome.

phio_chan
April 22, 2012, 09:24 AM
I choose to nominate Ren. I hate him, yes, I truly do, but he plays his role well. From someone who is not considered much to one of the villains. Dangerous despite being so small and fluffy and weak. I'm not sure why but so far my impression of Zahard is quite negative, as someone who rules over the tower and would kick any irregulars who would bring troubles to the tower. Thus, Ren matches the term "Zahard" the most. XD

naruto-niichan
April 22, 2012, 10:17 AM
I choose to nominate Ren. I hate him, yes, I truly do, but he plays his role well. From someone who is not considered much to one of the villains. Dangerous despite being so small and fluffy and weak. I'm not sure why but so far my impression of Zahard is quite negative, as someone who rules over the tower and would kick any irregulars who would bring troubles to the tower. Thus, Ren matches the term "Zahard" the most. XD

Going to change my nomination and support him, completely agree with you there :nod

thornofcarrion
April 23, 2012, 12:40 AM
Yuri is my pick. May be its because of her personality and her interest in Baam.