PDA

View Full Version : Info/Discussion Best Fight

naruto-niichan
April 06, 2012, 09:46 AM
Best : Result

Welcome to the result info of Best Fight of Tower of God! The voting period is now over. Thank you very much for your votes and participation in this award! Without further delay, let us announce the winner!

Best Fight

The Gold Medal goes to...

~ The Crown Game ~

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa117/Stern1235/CrownGame.jpg

Silver Medal:

~Baam vs. The guys in the 20th floor (first test)~

Bronze Medal:

~Yuri vs. Ren/Androssi & Anak vs. the bull~

:confetti

We hope you enjoyed the awards! For general questions or issues regarding this award, please refer to the award discussion thread HERE (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/76024-Tower-of-God-Awards-Info-Rules-and-Discussion-Thread). See you on the next award!

Welcome to the voting round of Best Fight of Tower of God Awards! After a round of nominating titles/characters you think is the best, the time has come for you to start voting for the winner! Please read below before you start reviewing the nominees and cast your vote.

You can only vote for one title/character for this award.
You cannot change your vote after you have done it.
Voting period will be closed on May 6th, 2012.
We don't restrict you not to talk about the voting round in this thread; whether you want to mention which one you voted for or discuss about the voting round, feel free to do so here.

For general questions or issues regarding this award, please refer to the Tower of God Awards - Info, Rules, and Discussion Thread (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/76024-Tower-of-God-Awards-Info-Rules-and-Discussion-Thread).

Baam vs. the guys in the 20th floor (first test) (3)

The Crown Game (3)

Androssi vs. Anak (2)

Yuri vs. Ren

Androssi & Anak versus that weird fish creature

Looking forward to your nominations, and have fun!

Jammin
April 18, 2012, 04:33 PM
I nominate Androssi & Anak versus that weird fish creature.

It was the first time we really got to see that pair try and work together while fighting all out.

kakashi65
April 18, 2012, 05:11 PM
i nominate Baam vs. the guys in the 20th floor (first test)

Host Samurai
April 18, 2012, 05:25 PM
My favorite fight was the crown game. Namely Team Hatsu vs Team Laure, their fight and interactions was awesome to see. In addition Leesoo revealed some of his Killer Arts techniques.:derp

Monsterguy
April 18, 2012, 05:33 PM
I nominate Baam versus the guys in the first test of the 20th floor.

Baam's fight was shown really stylish, with a background chosen excellently.

FrostyMouse
April 19, 2012, 10:44 AM
My favorite fight was the crown game. Namely Team Hatsu vs Team Laure, their fight and interactions was awesome to see. In addition Leesoo revealed some of his Killer Arts techniques.:derp

The Crown Game, for the same reasons.

phio_chan
April 22, 2012, 09:32 AM
I can't find the number of the chapter, but I want to nominate Androssi vs Anak above some kind of platforms, jumping from one to another. I think it was very interesting since they insulted each other along the fight but still managed to keep an entertaining 'dance'. :P

(If anyone knows which chapter this is from, feel free to add it! :D)

naruto-niichan
April 22, 2012, 09:32 AM
The Crown Game is one of the highlights of the series for me, that's why I definitely support this nomination!

shinsengumi
April 22, 2012, 09:44 AM
i nominate Yuri vs Lo Po Bia Len (RED DIVISION SPY) .although it wasnt much of a fight ,we got to see what upper ranker fights look like

matzik1212
April 24, 2012, 10:41 AM
i nominate Baam vs. the guys in the 20th floor (first test)

I also nominate this 'cause it was cool seeing Baam's new shinsoo techniques :zomg

thornofcarrion
April 26, 2012, 09:13 AM
Androssi vs Anak was an intriguing affair.