PDA

View Full Version : Info/Discussion Best Character Design

naruto-niichan
April 06, 2012, 09:49 AM
Best Character Design: Result

Welcome to the result info of Best Character Design of Tower of God! The voting period is now over. Thank you very much for your votes and participation in this award! Without further delay, let us announce the winner!

Best Character Design

The Gold Medal goes to...

~ Yuri Zahard ~

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa117/Stern1235/Yuristyle.jpg

Silver Medal:

~Headon~

Bronze Medal:

~Rak Wraithraser/Black March/Koon~

:confetti

We hope you enjoyed the awards! For general questions or issues regarding this award, please refer to the award discussion thread HERE (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/76024-Tower-of-God-Awards-Info-Rules-and-Discussion-Thread). See you on the next award!

Welcome to the voting round of Best Character Design of Tower of God Awards! After a round of nominating titles/characters you think is the best, the time has come for you to start voting for the winner! Please read below before you start reviewing the nominees and cast your vote.

You can only vote for one title/character for this award.
You cannot change your vote after you have done it.
Voting period will be closed on May 6th, 2012.
We don't restrict you not to talk about the voting round in this thread; whether you want to mention which one you voted for or discuss about the voting round, feel free to do so here.

For general questions or issues regarding this award, please refer to the Tower of God Awards - Info, Rules, and Discussion Thread (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/76024-Tower-of-God-Awards-Info-Rules-and-Discussion-Thread).

Yuri (2)

Androssi

Headon

Ren

Rak Wraithraser

Black March

Koon

Looking forward to your nominations, and have fun!

Jammin
April 18, 2012, 04:31 PM
I nominate Yuri's

Her red eyes make her extremely dangerous/creepy looking when she want to be.

FrostyMouse
April 19, 2012, 10:46 AM
I'm going to go with Androssi. She just gets more fun out of everything.

k-dom
April 19, 2012, 03:06 PM
I would nominate Headon for best design. Tower of God is also interesting thanks to its weird and mysterious creatures. Headon was the first one and is a nice introduction to the web comic.

naruto-niichan
April 22, 2012, 09:44 AM
I'm going to nominate Ren, I always found his sheep-like costume quite funny, especially for a character who's so wicked. The few scenes where we see a glimpse of the real character behind it are always entertaining and kinda creepy, especially thanks to the smiling mouth drawn on the costume :iik

phio_chan
April 22, 2012, 09:51 AM
I nominate Rak! He is a gator no matter how much he denied it, and the creature itself is designed well. I like his clothes which look like a strong and dangerous warrior, fits him well. And when he shrinks, my world just gets so bright, funny, and lovely. In conclusion: big Rak and chibi Rak are both lovable and have awesome design. :D

kakashi65
April 22, 2012, 12:10 PM
i nominate the black march, the girl not the needle

thornofcarrion
April 23, 2012, 12:51 AM
Yuri has a nice character design, especially in Part 1. Long black hair with Red Eyes makes her attractive, yet her strength is also visible.

matzik1212
April 24, 2012, 10:49 AM
Koon . I find him a very interesting character and well i can't help myself to nominate him :p