PDA

View Full Version : Info/Discussion Favourite Position/Job

naruto-niichan
April 06, 2012, 09:49 AM
Favourite Position/Job: Result

Welcome to the result info of Favourite Position/Job of Tower of God! The voting period is now over. Thank you very much for your votes and participation in this award! Without further delay, let us announce the winner!

Favourite Position/Job

The Gold Medal goes to...

~ Wave Controller ~

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa117/Stern1235/WaveController.jpg

Silver Medal:

~Guide~

Bronze Medal:

~Light Bearer~

:confetti

We hope you enjoyed the awards! For general questions or issues regarding this award, please refer to the award discussion thread HERE (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/76024-Tower-of-God-Awards-Info-Rules-and-Discussion-Thread). See you on the next award!

Welcome to the voting round of Favourite Position/Job of Tower of God Awards! After a round of nominating titles/characters you think is the best, the time has come for you to start voting for the winner! Please read below before you start reviewing the nominees and cast your vote.

You can only vote for one title/character for this award.
You cannot change your vote after you have done it.
Voting period will be closed on May 6th, 2012.
We don't restrict you not to talk about the voting round in this thread; whether you want to mention which one you voted for or discuss about the voting round, feel free to do so here.

For general questions or issues regarding this award, please refer to the Tower of God Awards - Info, Rules, and Discussion Thread (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/76024-Tower-of-God-Awards-Info-Rules-and-Discussion-Thread).

Wave controller (2)

Scout (2)

Light Bearer (2)

Guide

Looking forward to your nominations, and have fun!

kakashi65
April 18, 2012, 05:19 PM
i nominate wave controller, it´s just like magic :D
especially if baam´s using it

Monsterguy
April 18, 2012, 05:54 PM
I nominate scout, he/she always suffers, like our poor "Ship Leesoo" in front of a bull...:facepalm

FrostyMouse
April 19, 2012, 10:44 AM
Definitely Scout. Wave Controller's nice and all, but eventually, everyone gains a fair bit of Shinsoo control, so while WCs are the most powerful mages, everyone's a mage to some degree. Scouts have to put themselves out there for their teams, which takes a lot of bravery.

phio_chan
April 22, 2012, 09:26 AM
I want to give credits to Light Bearer. Supportive positions usually neglected, but Koon is a great example of this. providing information, strategy, and support to all of team members. I think without Light Bearers, the attacking positions would have a hard time as well. This job itself requires quick thinking and sharp mind to be able to lay a strategy and back-up plan too.

naruto-niichan
April 22, 2012, 09:30 AM
I will nominate the Guide as this seems to be a very special position and I always find myself asking how these guys find their way through the tower and what's necessary to master the position. Additionally they are rumored to foresee future events and are labeled as "blessed", which makes me really curious about the position in itself :nod

matzik1212
April 24, 2012, 10:37 AM
Light Bearer "cause i like Koon very much :hee

thornofcarrion
April 26, 2012, 09:15 AM
Wave Controller, probably because using Shinsoo is cooler and they are very important for the course of battle.