PDA

View Full Version : Info/Discussion Best Quote

naruto-niichan
April 06, 2012, 09:51 AM
Best Quote: Result

Welcome to the result info of Best Quote of Tower of God! The voting period is now over. Thank you very much for your votes and participation in this award! Without further delay, let us announce the winner!

Best Quote

The Gold Medal goes to...

~ Baam: If Lahel isn't up there that place is nothing more than a pile of garbage ~

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa117/Stern1235/QuotePart1.jpghttp://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa117/Stern1235/QuotePart2.jpg

Silver Medal:

~Everyone, do you know what is the most important factor in climbing this tower? That is luck! - Leroro~

Bronze Medal:

~Oh, it's really quite simple! All you have to do is walk off this stage with your mind intact - Yu Han Sung~

:confetti

We hope you enjoyed the awards! For general questions or issues regarding this award, please refer to the award discussion thread HERE (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/76024-Tower-of-God-Awards-Info-Rules-and-Discussion-Thread). See you on the next award!

Welcome to the voting round of Best Quote of Tower of God Awards! After a round of nominating titles/characters you think is the best, the time has come for you to start voting for the winner! Please read below before you start reviewing the nominees and cast your vote.

You can only vote for one title/character for this award.
You cannot change your vote after you have done it.
Voting period will be closed on May 6th, 2012.
We don't restrict you not to talk about the voting round in this thread; whether you want to mention which one you voted for or discuss about the voting round, feel free to do so here.

For general questions or issues regarding this award, please refer to the Tower of God Awards - Info, Rules, and Discussion Thread (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/76024-Tower-of-God-Awards-Info-Rules-and-Discussion-Thread).

"Everyone, do you know what is the most important factor in climbing this tower? That is luck!" - Leroro (2)

"If Lahel isn't up there that place is nothing more than a pile of garbage..." - Baam

"What are you going to do by helping?! In the end we have to drop them all anyway...Sorry this is also my last Chance...." - Ja Wangnan

"Stop" - Baam

"So, what matters is not whether or not it is a medicine or poison, but drinking that tea." - Yu Hansung

"Oh, it's really quite simple! All you have to do is walk off this stage with your mind intact." - Yu Han Sung

Looking forward to your nominations, and have fun!

kakashi65
April 15, 2012, 04:36 PM
I nominate "everyone do you know what is the most important factor in climbing this tower? that is luck!" from Leroro for best quote, because with this sentence alone you can describe all the actions that happend in the tower till now

Jammin
April 18, 2012, 04:27 PM
I nominate Baam's words from chapter 58...

"If Lahel isn't up there that place is nothing more than a pile of garbage, no matter what's up there that won't change. You told me that being like I am is strange; but, to me, your a person who can't find a single thing that's precious in that pile of garbage."

Host Samurai
April 18, 2012, 05:40 PM
I nominate Ja Wagnan's words from chapter 5 of season 2.
What are you going to do by helping?! In the end we have to drop them all anyway...Sorry this is also my last Chance....
That scene reflected the cruelty of climbing the Tower further. It was the painful truth, that we could see in Ja Wagnan's eyes.

Monsterguy
April 18, 2012, 05:48 PM
I nominate "everyone do you know what is the most important factor in climbing this tower? that is luck!" from Leroro for best quote, because with this sentence alone you can describe all the actions that happend in the tower till now

My best quote is the same as it was mentioned before by kakashi65:

"everyone do you know what is the most important factor in climbing this tower? that is luck!"

Luck is imortant even in reall life, why if you don't have at least a little luck you will definitly go crazy(like having a red light on semaphore at 3 am at the morning when returning home, in front of a rail, waiting 30 minutes only to see a single locomotive "slowly" pass by...:fail)

AluminumTough
April 18, 2012, 06:24 PM
I nominate Baam for "Stop" from chapter 91; because, well, it was pretty awesome. That entire discourse was pretty awesome but I especially liked when he said stop and froze her. lol

phio_chan
April 22, 2012, 08:58 AM
From chapter 13, page 5, a quote by Yu Hansung:

So, what matters is not whether or not it is a medicine or poison, but drinking that tea.

You can feel how it correlates to the game and to real life as well, how people hesitated and give up without even trying. An awesome quote, I should say. :)

thornofcarrion
April 23, 2012, 12:49 AM
"Oh, it's really quite simple! All you have to do is walk off this stage with your mind intact." - by Yu Han Sung.