PDA

View Full Version : Discussion Long Distance Tier Debate

mrsticky005
April 11, 2012, 02:21 PM
Ok usually when there is battle debates the characters are within close proximity of each
other. But what about long distance fights? Basically ones that rely on real hunting skill.
Who is the ultimate hunter?

(I actually made this for a Narutoverse battles but I think it can work here too)

RULES:

It's one on one fights. Character X vs Character Y

Each character starts off 10 miles away from each other.

Each character gets a day of prep. However they can't use
that day of prep to search for their opponent. They can
however fortified themselves from enemy attack.

Each character doesn't know where there opponent is
but when the fight starts they can look for them.

Each character does not know their opponents abilities.
However they do know they are fighting their opponent.
They know who their opponent is. But that's about it.

Each character is allowed one conventional weapon and limited ammo.
Basically if they have a gun then they get a single clip.

Location is a forest that is 50 miles in radius.
There are no animals in the forest for some strange reason.
Just to clarify SUMMONS are allowed.
Neither character is familiar with the forest.

Weather is sunny for 5 minutes and rainy the next 5 minutes. Repeat.

Time of day is Midnight.

If there's anything else I should add just tell me.

Note: Filler characters and/or game characters get whatever power they had in that filler/game.

Canon characters only get canon powers.

Nen is of course allowed. Not sure any specific rules there.

First Fight:

Kalluto vs Ponzu

Who's the better hunter

Remember to not just take battle and nen into consideration but tracking skills as well.

heron bpv
April 11, 2012, 07:57 PM
I was about to say "Meruem" :dancin
Then I saw Kaluto vs Ponzu and got like :disappoint
No idea who would win between the two. Though I bet Kaluto could find a way to torture Ponzu without activating her secret.

futurefrog
April 11, 2012, 08:05 PM
Okay now this is a tough one. Does anyone know the distance Ponzu's bees can travel? I presume they can travel fairly long distances as she tried using them to send a tiny letter in the Chimera Ants arc. Kalluto seems more of a support role than an offensive, which leads me to believe that Ponzu may have the upper hand. That is until you take into account Kalluto's ability. Kalluto would see Ponzu's bees coming. But pertaining Kalluto does not understand the level of danger of these bees and how exactly Ponzu controls them, Ponzu could win.

This is a tough one but I'm gonna give it to Ponzu. Kalluto just seems to be the weakest of the Zoldycks in my eyes and Ponzu's ability is well suited to this style of battle. I thing Kalluto would have trouble dealing with a large quantity of bees and has not shown any hint of long distance attacks. So the winner would be Ponzu.

mrsticky005
April 11, 2012, 08:20 PM
Ah so you want a Meryem fight.

Ok...

Poisoned Meryem with about a minute left to live vs

ALL 3 Royal Guards.

(Yeah it says one on one but hey I made up the rules. I can adjust them however I wish)

futurefrog
April 12, 2012, 02:30 AM
Meryem wins. lol

mrsticky005
April 12, 2012, 04:16 AM
Meryem wins. lol

how?

Sea Hunter
April 12, 2012, 10:00 AM
how?

Easily.

mrsticky005
April 12, 2012, 02:09 PM
Easily.

Explain.

futurefrog
April 12, 2012, 06:30 PM
Explain.

Okay, Meryem showed no signs of any loss of power during his poisoned state. I strongly believe he could take all 3 royal guards in less than 30 seconds.

heron bpv
April 12, 2012, 07:21 PM
Or the royals just surrender their bodies to him and he turns god.
What about another choice of fighters? This time, it could be between Franklin and Razor.

mrsticky005
April 12, 2012, 08:26 PM
Okay, Meryem showed no signs of any loss of power during his poisoned state. I strongly believe he could take all 3 royal guards in less than 30 seconds.

How far is his En? Because remember they are 10 miles away from each other in a forest with a 50 mile radius. Also in case it needs to be explained they don't know they are 10 miles
within range of each other. They just know someone else is in the forest.

It's not really a combat question but whether or not Mereyem can find them all
before he dies.

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

Or the royals just surrender their bodies to him and he turns god.
What about another choice of fighters? This time, it could be between Franklin and Razor.

Hm interesting choice.

Now Razor's weapon would probably be a dodegeball...But I see no reason why he couldn't apply the same concept to say...a rock.

Not sure who the better tracker is though. And they both seem to have good range. Razor seems to be a better evader though.

I say Razor wins.

futurefrog
April 12, 2012, 08:47 PM
How far is his En? Because remember they are 10 miles away from each other in a forest with a 50 mile radius. Also in case it needs to be explained they don't know they are 10 miles
within range of each other. They just know someone else is in the forest.

It's not really a combat question but whether or not Mereyem can find them all
before he dies.

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

Hm interesting choice.

Now Razor's weapon would probably be a dodegeball...But I see no reason why he couldn't apply the same concept to say...a rock.

Not sure who the better tracker is though. And they both seem to have good range. Razor seems to be a better evader though.

I say Razor wins.

I gotta agree, I think Razor is much quicker than Franklin as well and his strength seems to be much more than Franklins. Also I always felt that Franklin was kinda stupid. I don't know why lol.

How about this one, Hisoka vs Illumi in long distance battle?

heron bpv
April 12, 2012, 10:24 PM
Illumi. If Hisoka has no proper place to put his gum in order to accelerate his movement when the encounter starts, he has no range at all. In this condition, Illumi's needles have the upper hand.

mrsticky005
April 13, 2012, 12:42 AM
Does anyone know how far Meryem's en is?

Is it anywhere near 10 miles?

If not then I think Meryem dies from the poison. and the at least 1 of the 3 guards survive.

Why?

Finding Pitou and Youpi is simple enough. But how about Pouf who can split apart?

Though I wonder if the whole mind reading might come into play here?

Anywho I'm not saying for a second the royal guards are stronger than Meryem.
I had to poison the ant king to give them any remote strand of a chance.

as for Hisoka vs Illumi

Could Deceitful Texture come into play somehow?

like Hisoka could make foot prints that lead Illumi into an ambush?

TheAmericandream
April 13, 2012, 12:51 AM
What about Franklin seems stupid, or slower then Razor? He seems to be one of the more level headed spiders, very brutish at times but not on the level of hotheadedness that is Uvogin or Nobunaga. This is hard to judge since we've really never seen him in anything close to a real fight. But purely judging based off their abilities I think Razors seems a lot trickier, so I'd give it to him. Franklin's hatsu seems strickly used for combat and crowd control, I really have no idea what he'd do in any other combat situation (long or close range)

mrsticky005
April 13, 2012, 09:10 AM
How about this one

Zepile vs Tonpa

Weapon of choice for each

Zepile: Benz Knife

Tonpa: Poison berries (He has about a handful in a bag he carries)

TheAmericandream
April 13, 2012, 12:52 PM
I have no clue what Zepile is capable of, so as much as I wanna give it to my man. I'll go with Tonpa. He's surived 35 Hunter exams I know he has some tricks up his sleeve. Now if there was an action going on around them perhaps Zepile can haggle and buy more weapons to defend himself. ;P

mrsticky005
April 13, 2012, 01:10 PM
I have no clue what Zepile is capable of, so as much as I wanna give it to my man. I'll go with Tonpa. He's surived 35 Hunter exams I know he has some tricks up his sleeve. Now if there was an action going on around them perhaps Zepile can haggle and buy more weapons to defend himself. ;P

Yeah, I say Tonpa. The Hunter Exams would have given an advantage in he probably knows more about living in the wild than Zepile does.

Tonpa probably could make a make shift poison weapon.

Though I think it's a matter of whoever finds who first. Which would probably be Tonpa due to his experience.
Though Zepile might be good at tracking since he has a good eye for detail. Zepile would have the weapons advantage with the benz knife.

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

Next fight

Amori Brothers vs Majitani

MegamanX195
April 14, 2012, 06:18 PM
Amori Brothers, definitely. Majitani was just a loser, the Brothers were implied to be (relatively) skillful, or have at least been described as such by Tonpa. Killua was just on a entirely different level.

mrsticky005
April 14, 2012, 06:35 PM
Amori Brothers, definitely. Majitani was just a loser, the Brothers were implied to be (relatively) skillful, or have at least been described as such by Tonpa. Killua was just on a entirely different level.

Alright next...

Zushi vs Geretta

or

Wing vs Canary

MegamanX195
April 14, 2012, 06:41 PM
Alright next...

Zushi vs Geretta

or

Wing vs Canary

Zushi VS Geretta: On a hunting match, Geretta would have the edge, though Zushi would kick his ass in close quarters. I think Zushi would locate Geretta and defeat him because of his Nen knowledge. Through the aura, he would be able to sense Geretta (unless Geretta is able to use Zetsu unconsciously, though I don't think he is, as Gon was able to notice him for a second). In short, Zushi.

Wing VS Canary: This one is more interesting. I think Canary would be stronger phisically for some reason, but Wing definitely has the experience edge. Tough one, but I'd bet on Wing.

TheAmericandream
April 15, 2012, 02:44 AM
Hm you think so Megaman? Wing is an Enhancment user, I'm not sure of Canary's nen group.

MegamanX195
April 15, 2012, 10:29 AM
Hm you think so Megaman? Wing is an Enhancment user, I'm not sure of Canary's nen group.

I meant, without Nen. With Nen, we don't really know since I don't think it was ever stated's Canary's group.

TheAmericandream
April 15, 2012, 05:52 PM
Wing and Canary are probably two of the most well defined characters whom we know nothing about combat ability wise, but then again same can be said for Satotz, Menchi, Lippo, and Buhara.

Uriel
April 15, 2012, 08:20 PM
I can bet Canary is Emission. She is not that imaginative to Materialization anyway, too obedient to be intensification, to straightforward to be transformation, too naive to be manipulation. And She's calm.

I think She would win. Wing has experience, yes, but so far he seems to be more fitting to teaching than actual fighting while Canary since kid was trained to kill.

mrsticky005
April 16, 2012, 12:09 AM
BTW feel free to initiate your own fights---er that is hxh fights. Please no quarrels.

Nobunaga vs Feitan

TheAmericandream
April 16, 2012, 12:43 AM
That's really interesting to me because both Feitan and Nobunaga seem hot headed to me, I think they might fall both fall for traps without help. Strength wise I think Feitan's ability seems much stronger, he is what 4th or 5th in the arm wrestling chart where as Nobunaga is ranked 8th or 9th. Nobunaga generally seems played up as being one of the more incompetent of the combat focused Troupe members. My money is on Feitan, but if Nobunaga can hide his presence and use En (assuming Feitan cannot) maybe he can get in a sneak attack. This was a tough one to me actually. Things are rarely 100% certain in HxH, but my instincts still say bet on Feitan to win based off having a better ability and being much stronger.

Now I would like propose a fight:

Zushi vs Milluki.

mrsticky005
April 16, 2012, 02:38 AM
That's really interesting to me because both Feitan and Nobunaga seem hot headed to me, I think they might fall both fall for traps without help. Strength wise I think Feitan's ability seems much stronger, he is what 4th or 5th in the arm wrestling chart where as Nobunaga is ranked 8th or 9th. Nobunaga generally seems played up as being one of the more incompetent of the combat focused Troupe members. My money is on Feitan, but if Nobunaga can hide his presence and use En (assuming Feitan cannot) maybe he can get in a sneak attack. This was a tough one to me actually. Things are rarely 100% certain in HxH, but my instincts still say bet on Feitan to win based off having a better ability and being much stronger.

Now I would like propose a fight:

Zushi vs Milluki.

Definitely Milluki. Sure we never saw him fight but butt monkey as he may be he's still
a Zoldyck and we all know they are serious business. Milluki is trained in the art of
assassination which means he probably could find Zushi quite easily...with or without
en whereas I don't think Zushi knows en (does he?) I think Milluki is often seriously
underestimated. I say right now he's weaker than Killua but stronger than Kalluto.

Actually my ranking of the Zoldycks

Alluka Genie Mode
Maha
Silva
Zeno
Illumi/Killua
Kikiyo
Milluki
Kalluto
Alluka Normal Mode

Zushi isn't all that strong. But he does have potential. I say right now after all his training he's probably at about Kalluto's level. Though he's a manipulator so what kind of hatsu
would Zushi have?

mousiehamster
April 16, 2012, 06:08 AM
Milluki hasn't left the house for a decade which implies all his assassination jobs are done remotely, probably through smart bombs or sub-contracting. Alternatively he plays a support role, providing weapons and equipment for the other Zoldychs. Pretty sure that on a remote island with no equipment, Zushi would beat the snot out of Milluki.

heron bpv
April 16, 2012, 08:04 AM
@Feitan vs Nobunaga

If Nobu gets in a sneak, it's game over. If he fails, than he is (probably) doomed. Considering his sword skills and Feitang's speed, that is.

@Zushi vs Milluki

Milluki is fat. He loses :derp

there76
April 16, 2012, 10:54 AM
@Feitan vs Nobunaga

If Nobu gets in a sneak, it's game over. If he fails, than he is (probably) doomed. Considering his sword skills and Feitang's speed, that is.

@Zushi vs Milluki

Milluki is fat. He loses :derp

Maybe so, Milluki still killed a fair share of people. He seems like a guy who use tricks to win.

TheAmericandream
April 16, 2012, 12:49 PM
I forgot the location actually. Was it Zevil island for all fights? I was implying that Milluki and Zushi have time to prepare. I think Milluki is much more clever then Zushi, I could see him setting up a trap. Zushi is also much younger on top of being a novice. He is of course incredibly strong and much more agile then Milluki, so I though it'd be a tough call. It wouldn't be a close fight at all, but any 1 factor could swing it in the others favor in a long range battle. Keep in mind folks this isn't a tournament bout. I also assume Milluki was trained properly for at least 5-9 years of his life, before he probably gave up (due to being jealous of the attention Killua got and laziness) so I wonder if any of those skills might help him too. For all we know he has a good hatsu ability, who else thinks he has nen? His category is listed in the 2004 guide book as Manipulation (Same as Zushi)

mrsticky005
April 16, 2012, 04:16 PM
Milluki hasn't left the house for a decade which implies all his assassination jobs are done remotely, probably through smart bombs or sub-contracting. Alternatively he plays a support role, providing weapons and equipment for the other Zoldychs. Pretty sure that on a remote island with no equipment, Zushi would beat the snot out of Milluki.

Maybe Milluki does do most of his assassinations that way but how do you know it's not just because he's lazy and not because he's incompetent?

I still say Milluki is a lot stronger than people give him credit for.

there76
April 16, 2012, 04:49 PM
Maybe Milluki does do most of his assassinations that way but how do you know it's not just because he's lazy and not because he's incompetent?

He was still trained to be assassin.

MegamanX195
April 16, 2012, 05:37 PM

Completely agreed. After all, he was thinking of tackling on GI, which was known to be a very difficult game. It could be partly due to him being cocky and wanting to play every game ever, but I'm sure he got some skills.

mrsticky005
April 16, 2012, 05:49 PM
He was still trained to be assassin.

Exactly.

Ok new one

Leorio vs Kastro

TheAmericandream
April 16, 2012, 06:44 PM
I really would love to see Milluki show off what level of skill he has left or is capable of on his own. Really its just speculation.

Now the next fight? Having experience on Zevil Island, Leorio punches the ever loving mess out of that teleporting fool. Kastro probably would trick him with a double but he always seemed arrogant and sloppy to me. Somehow Leorio comes out on top. Idk, both Kastro and Leorio seem like hasty rash guys. I think the battle would be an utter mess regardless of who wins!

MegamanX195
April 16, 2012, 07:23 PM
I think Leorio would end up taking this one, but more because of the pre-emptive strike than anything. If this was a direct fight, I could see it going either way, with the odds in favor to Kastro.

TheAmericandream
April 17, 2012, 12:31 AM
Oh okay I got one.

Zeno Zoldyck vs Morel

Host Samurai
April 18, 2012, 05:22 PM
Oh okay I got one.

Zeno Zoldyck vs Morel

This isn't even a fair fight. Zeno takes this one hands down, even though Morel is a good tactician. But against an experiecend Zoldyck, who is also versatile with his abilities plus his assasination skills. I'd favor Zeno all the way.

TheAmericandream
April 18, 2012, 05:36 PM
I sort of realized that after I said it too Host, but elaborate. How do you think it might go down? I think Morel has one of the best long distance hatsu in the series. And if somehow Morel could get first strike I think he might stand an ounce of a chance. Maybe saying Silva would have been slightly more fair :p. I wanted to make a match up of two characters who we know a fair amount about of their Hatsu, but it still seems like a mismatch.

MegamanX195
April 18, 2012, 07:10 PM
Yeah, I also agree on Zeno taking this one easily.

Let's see... Kurapika VS Hisoka. Hisoka counts as a Ryodan for the purposes of this fight.

mrsticky005
April 18, 2012, 08:13 PM
This isn't even a fair fight. Zeno takes this one hands down, even though Morel is a good tactician. But against an experiecend Zoldyck, who is also versatile with his abilities plus his assasination skills. I'd favor Zeno all the way.

While I do think Zeno would win I think it would be an EXCELLENT battle to watch.

Which Zoldyck do you think Morel could beat?

I say either Illumi or Silva. I think the Zoldycks get stronger the older they are.

Maha is likely a beast amongst beasts.

there76
April 18, 2012, 08:24 PM
While I do think Zeno would win I think it would be an EXCELLENT battle to watch.

Which Zoldyck do you think Morel could beat?

I say either Illumi or Silva. I think the Zoldycks get stronger the older they are.

Maha is likely a beast amongst beasts.
Not necessarily, the great great grandfather is implied to have been stronger when he was younger.

TheAmericandream
April 18, 2012, 09:50 PM
Kurapika takes Hisoka. Hisoka likes to play around, and if he didn't know his ability he wouldn't watch out for it.

mrsticky005
April 19, 2012, 05:37 PM
Not necessarily, the great great grandfather is implied to have been stronger when he was younger.

I think he's STILL strong.

there76
April 20, 2012, 10:44 PM
I think he's STILL strong.

True, I am just saying he is not in his prime form.

TheAmericandream
April 20, 2012, 11:05 PM
Okay I'll rapid fire a few, lemme know how you think one of these fights might turn out:

Bodoro vs Gozu (spear hunter examinee hisoka killed)

Flutter vs Ikalgo

Bloster vs Franklin

Machi vs Biscuit

Shizuku vs Cheetu

Colt (koruto) vs Gorain (Goreinu)

More: Gon, Killua, Meloreon, Kurapika, Ikalgo, Basho, Squala, Leorio Shoot and Knuckle vs all 10 Shadowbeasts :p

Knife wielding Assassin (Indoor fish fodder from Yorknew) vs Tsezguerra

Netero
April 21, 2012, 12:19 AM
Bodoro vs Gozu (spear hunter examinee hisoka killed)
In close quarters combat. I think I would go with Bodoro, but I think Gozu could fend him off at a distance with his spear. So my pick would be Gozu

Flutter vs Ikalgo
I think Ikalgo would win.

Bloster vs Franklin
Franklin.

Machi vs Biscuit
Biscuit.

Shizuku vs Cheetu
I believe Cheetu takes this easily due to his insane speed.

Colt (koruto) vs Gorain (Goreinu)
Note sure on this one, but I'll go with Colt.

More: Gon, Killua, Meloreon, Kurapika, Ikalgo, Basho, Squala, Leorio Shoot and Knuckle vs all 10 Shadowbeasts :p
Killua alone would fodderize the Shadow Beasts. Godspeed son.

Knife wielding Assassin (Indoor fish fodder from Yorknew) vs Tsezguerra
Battle of the fodder? ummm. I think I'm going to pick Tsezguerra. Knife guy had almost no screen time lol.

TheAmericandream
April 21, 2012, 12:56 AM
Heheh, basically the right answers to me too. Godspeed would probably destroy MOST human average level nen users. But I wonder whether or not he could kill ALL the shadow beasts himself. IDK, they are still somewhat of a mystery. But In the end i'd at the very least give it to Gon and Killua's team.

I was thinking Machi might stand a chance against biscuit only because her threads seem like they'd be effective from a distance. Set up trip wires, try to choke her. Though Biscuit is freaking experienced as hell! She'd probably win at least at close range with great ease. Still It came to my mind and I was thinking I'd be neat to see Machi just in general in a real fight for her life, show off what sort of crazy traps the threads could set up. So far we've mostly only seen the Phantom troupe vs fodder characters.

In hindsight, Bloster would probably be trashed by a more experienced Emission user with essentially the same ability. The non Royal Guard Chimera ants just don't seem that tough.

mrsticky005
April 24, 2012, 03:01 AM
How about Gido, Rielhlvelt and Sadaso

vs

The Amori Brothers...all armed with submachine guns.

TheAmericandream
April 24, 2012, 03:04 AM
The Brothers always fight together and are good at tracking, but the 3 gimps are also determined sneaky guys themselves. Hmmm quite the match up! Still I think the gimps would come out on top because lol Nen. There ability to sense the Amori brothers and endure their attacks is probably to their advantage. Not only that they could use the Amori brothers inability to see Nen to their advantage. Gido is probably the most impressive of the 3 to me, though Reihlvelt's electric whips seem kinda scary to me too. Even Gon didn't want to approach them. I think if the Amori brothers just knew how to master Ten and Ren, they could probably make this a much more interesting match up.

fanatik
April 24, 2012, 11:50 PM
Bodoro vs Gozu
I think Gozu. He looks a bit younger and stronger than Bodoro.

Flutter vs Ikalgo
Ikarugo. Flutter is only good at surveillance.

Bloster vs Franklin
Franklin. Because Franklin seems to also have some amount of brains besides brawl, while Bloster not. And I'm pretty sure, Franklin is faster and a lot more experienced, so dodging is an option.

Machi vs Biscuit
Ah, what an intersting one. I'd love to see this one. If Biscuit can land a punch, Machi is probably finished. But Machi is probably faster and her nen threads, while not exactly combat-oriented weapon, can very well shred her opponent's body if not carefully avoided... But I'll go with Biscuit as experience is on her side as well as the element of surprise when she switches to her true form.

Shizuku vs Cheetu
It'll be tough for Shizuku... Cheetu is superior in speed, clearly, but stupid, sucks at tactics and plays instead of fighting, while Shizuku, even if she's a ditz most of the time, demonstrated she can think and knows how to fight. So Shizuku in the end.

Colt vs Gorain
Goreinu. Colt seems weak, to be honest, and Goreinu, while clearly nowhere near the beast tier, has an effective ability that can even work against opponents a lot stronger than him (although probably they fall for his trick only once...), and it allows him to outclass weak opponents.

Gon, Killua, Meloreon, Kurapika, Ikalgo, Basho, Squala, Leorio Shoot and Knuckle vs all 10 Shadowbeasts
Although we saw the abilities of only half of Injuu, I think they're more likely to win. They weren't guardian dogs for mafia bosses for nothing, it's just Genei Ryodan even without Kuroro are slightly more than majority of even well-trained nen-users can handle...

Knife wielding Assassin vs Tsezguerra
Tsezuguerra. That assassin was able to see Kuroro's strike, sure, but seeing is not the same as possessing necessary reactions to do something about it. It does seem that the assassin didn't give Kuroro even the slightest of trouble, Danchou simply pinned him to the wall like a butterfly and let out his nen fish to finish the boring business for him. Well, sure, Kuroro is a beast who far far outclasses that nameless assassin (and Tsezuguerra), but still, it shows that the guy was nothing special. Tsezuguerra is a one star hunter (this has to count for something), cautious and rational, while he's not among the strongest, I'm sure he's not among the weakest either. He didn't fight Gensuru, but it's likely because Gensuru had a tricky ability.

TheAmericandream
April 25, 2012, 12:42 AM
Heh, thanks for guessing for all the fights I suggested. :)

When Long distance was mentioned I just had it in my head to propose Machi vs someone out of her league. I have this feeling her ability would be really advantageous to setting traps, I know greater distance weakens the strength of the thread. But imagine she hides using zetsu Gon style and lays a bunch of threads near herself to spring on a victim hunting her. I'd still give this to Biscuit since with her experience she might be able to sense even Machi's threads and get the first hit. And like you said if Biscuit gets a hit in her true form I think its lights out for really anyone weaker then say Uvogin or Phinx.

With Killua and the gang vs the Shadow beasts, should we assume Godspeed could allow killua the first strike against even the likes of Hisoka now? I am really curious to see Killua and Gon in battle against higher level Nen using Humans who just aren't as durable as the Ants. Still, we could believe the Shadowbeasts bodies are really tough too like Killua perhaps? In terms of overall skill, I don't think thats impossible since they were meant to represent top of the line bodyguards. Uvogin was just that much tougher then them, and even then he almost died!

Okay here are a few others:
I like the idea of group battles, both groups could come up with strategies and roles for their group (observation, front lines and back up or offense and defense)
Nobunaga Machi and Uvo against Morel, Knuckle and Shoot

Pokkle and Kastro vs Basho and Tochino (Neon's mafia bodyguards)

Porcupine Wolf and Owl (Shadowbeasts) vs Bat Owl (ants) and Welfin

Yupi Palm and Squala vs Pitou Shalnark and Melody (assuming both parties formed a well functioning team)

Gon and Killua vs Knucle and Shoot (for real this time post NGL arc (no macho gon obviously and shoot is in top mental condition))

Uriel
April 25, 2012, 11:49 AM
I'll close this thread, but for a reason. You'll see the why soon, don't worry.