PDA

View Full Version : Chapter Fairy Tail 281 Discussion/ 282 Predictions

ghostexiled
April 20, 2012, 06:00 AM
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Fairy Tail.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
Spoiler Pics and Translations:
At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
For-Profit Download Links
If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
*.usercash.*
*.linkbucks.*
*.tinyurl.*
*.anonym.to/*
*.xrl.us/*
*.realfiles.net*
*.sharecash.*
*.shorl.com/*
*.lix.in/*
*.pgi-shumen.info/*
*hotfile.com*
*letitbit.net*
*depositfiles.com*
*tiny.cc*
*uploading.com*
*ugotfile.com*
*depositt.blogspot.com*
*cashfiles.blog.com*
*snipurl.com*
*bit.ly*
*rayfile.com*
*storage.to*
*megaupload.com*
*share-links.biz*
*doiop.com*
*filefactory.com*
*missupload.com*
*enterupload.com*
*mangoshare.com*
Formatting:
We ask that proper format is followed to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience.
Example One:

Source: Mangahelpers (http://mangahelpers.com/)
Credits: Ohana

http://img204.imagevenue.com/loc81/th_539054661_01_122_81lo.jpg (http://img204.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=539054661_01_122_81lo.jpg)http://img273.imagevenue.com/loc110/th_539055410_841810_122_110lo.jpg (http://img273.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=539055410_841810_122_110lo.jpg)
http://img265.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=539055332_03_122_77lo.jpg

Example Two:

Source: Mangahelpers (http://mangahelpers.com/)
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

•Sasuke•
May 02, 2012, 03:27 AM
Fairy tail 281

Spoilers out 9 pics

http://animeprodestiny.forumcommunity.net/?t=47951505

http://thumbnails7.imagebam.com/18799/2456e0187984576.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/2456e0187984576) http://thumbnails19.imagebam.com/18799/6d769d187984584.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/6d769d187984584) http://thumbnails71.imagebam.com/18799/f03a77187984588.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/f03a77187984588)

chapter 282 -> 11.05.2012

Ifrit
May 02, 2012, 05:31 AM
Honestly I did not understand anything, and I think Millana or whatever her name is turned to be an evil b*** from her face expressions :S ( I hope I'm wrong)

Is that old guy SABERTOOTH master ? I hope so. He look sooooo bad ass :guns. I know its only 9 pic, but I don't think its gonna be an Epic one. I'll wait don't wanna get hasty.

And Gerard turned to be a normal guy after all. He's checking Erza ass while she walks away :teehee

Imagine that old guy is not the master and he's gonna replace Yukino ....lol GAME OVER

or maybe he is the master and he kicked Yukino from the guild.

I think Milana some how told Erza that Kagura want to hurt Gerard or something? The only thing interesting in those panels are the one with Kagura sword and Gerard in the same page why ?

Maybe Kagura refuse to pull out the sword unless it was Gerard....revenge {O.o}
---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

:gwah Nooooooo..

ghostexiled
May 02, 2012, 05:40 AM
^it's probably that Melina and Kagura know about Gerald and want to take him down for his past crimes.

So evil face Melina is probably stating that she is going to kill Gerald.

Gats
May 02, 2012, 05:44 AM
:gwah Nooooooo..

What's wrong ? It's just next week.

Newkerzy
May 02, 2012, 06:40 AM
Honestly I did not understand anything, and I think Millana or whatever her name is turned to be an evil b*** from her face expressions :S ( I hope I'm wrong)

Is that old guy SABERTOOTH master ? I hope so. He look sooooo bad ass :guns. I know its only 9 pic, but I don't think its gonna be an Epic one. I'll wait don't wanna get hasty.

And Gerard turned to be a normal guy after all. He's checking Erza ass while she walks away :teehee

Imagine that old guy is not the master and he's gonna replace Yukino ....lol GAME OVER

or maybe he is the master and he kicked Yukino from the guild.

I think Milana some how told Erza that Kagura want to hurt Gerard or something? The only thing interesting in those panels are the one with Kagura sword and Gerard in the same page why ?

Maybe Kagura refuse to pull out the sword unless it was Gerard....revenge {O.o}

Yeah, the old guy is Sabretooth's master.

ghostexiled
May 02, 2012, 07:00 AM
Guys try to keep from posting about stuff that is not discussing the spoilers.

Remember that to use the "like" or "thank" buttons if your have nothing really to add to someones post.

Thanks!

•Sasuke•
May 02, 2012, 08:28 AM
updated with the full chapter ch scan by ishuhui.com

Fairy tail 281

http://animeprodestiny.forumcommunity.net/?t=47951505

Krono
May 02, 2012, 08:38 AM
Yeah, evil face Milliana's talking about Jellal, and mentions Simon. I haven't taken the time to properly translate it, but sounds like she's wanting revenge.

Ifrit
May 02, 2012, 08:42 AM
Yeah, evil face Milliana's talking about Jellal, and mentions Simon. I haven't taken the time to properly translate it, but sounds like she's wanting revenge.

I saw it coming. He need to spice things up :P

But I think the purpose of this chapter to make us hate SaberTooth as well....actually mission accomplished.

I think SaberTooth master is an A.H, and I hope Makarov Fairy Law his A** ( I wonder if he's as tough as he looks).

hoeru
May 02, 2012, 09:22 AM
So, judging from the chinese scan, the Saber Tooth master seems to humiliate losers of his guild, doesn't that bastard? Yukino is expelled from Saber Tooth for having lost to Kagura? That means she's free to join either Mermaid Heel or Fairy Tail?

Ero-Sanji
May 02, 2012, 10:37 AM
So, judging from the chinese scan, the Saber Tooth master seems to humiliate losers of his guild, doesn't that bastard? Yukino is expelled from Saber Tooth for having lost to Kagura? That means she's free to join either Mermaid Heel or Fairy Tail?

It also makes her an easier target for the spell that Arcadios has prepared.
The chapter looks nice, don't know what words Erza and Gerard exchanged with one another, but I guess it's pretty boring, forced, unnecessary and repetitive.

THM Nindo
May 02, 2012, 11:55 AM
It looks like a nice chapter.
Not a lot of action, but we need some plot chapter too, so it's alright.

Seems like she's getting kicked out of her guild, which means that she might be an easy target for Arcadios.

Even though she's likeable, especially after being humiliated like she was, I doubt that she will join Fairy Tail, especially that I can't see a second stellar mage in the guild, since Lucy is already there.

I think she'll either join the Mermaid Heel, or she will die, sacrificed by Arcadios.

Near the end of this chapter, Lucy met with her while walking with Natsu.
So, I think that next chapter, Lucy will befriend her, and if she does die for Arcadios plan, that could explain why Lucy is crying.

frozen18ice
May 02, 2012, 12:30 PM
could be true but that does not account for why charlie had the vision of
"my dearest lucy heartafelia from levy mcgarden"

kkck
May 02, 2012, 12:36 PM
Knowing mashima this girl will simply quit being a stellar spirit mage and give her keys to lucy lol.

Marche
May 02, 2012, 01:01 PM
For a full comments about the chapter I will wait the release in english.
But for now I say that I don't like that Sabertooth humiliate so much his members, even if I must say that Yukino is really hot.

I even believe that Charle in the next chapter will have a vision that will involve Yukino.

I even want to know what Charle says about the love triangle between Gray, Lluvia and Leon, with even Chelia http://www.imagebam.com/image/fddf8d188025898.
Can someone tell me what Charle says???

Shadoguardian
May 02, 2012, 01:07 PM
Knowing mashima this girl will simply quit being a stellar spirit mage and give her keys to lucy lol.

Personal Prediction:
What he ^ said +...

Yeah, then Arcadios kidnaps Yukino, only to find that the girl no longer has her keys and thus, no longer a celestial spirit mage. However, before the girl is kidnapped, she befriends Lucy and Fairy Tail, so is now loyal to them. Arcadios keeps her locked up after she learns too much about the Eclipse Plan but she escapes right after Lucy is captured and tells Fairy Tail what's happening, causing the guild to attack the castle.

Either that or after the Eclipse Plan occurs, Yukino dies, but Lucy survives so Yukino's spirits chooses Lucy as their next master.

frozen18ice
May 02, 2012, 01:27 PM
still does not explains levy's involvement in the matter, would be cool to have yukino give the keys to lucy before being captured by arcadios but that will only break the story line because one they will figure out that they need a celestial mage not lucy and the raven tails plans but someone other, even thou charlie and poluska already have this idea, aside from the fact that if lucy have the rest of the keys will only mean lucy is the the only sacrifice and not yukino. it could be also that if that does happen that yukino give her keys to lucy levy would be the one to be scarified because we all know levy is in the equation somehow lucy+yukino+levy+arcadios= gate opens/distruction of the palace and yukino's life is not of hers but kaguras

its so weird we only seen 9 pages of the chapter i want a double issue

shuha27
May 02, 2012, 01:32 PM
For a second I thought Yukino was waiting in front of Lucy's house for Lucy. I really hate Sabertooth now. Hopefully Makarov kicks the master's butt for some reason! If Kagura does have some sort of grudge towards Jellal then I expect a battle between her and Erza. Can't wait for English scans!

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

still does not explains levy's involvement in the matter, would be cool to have yukino give the keys to lucy before being captured by arcadios but that will only break the story line because one they will figure out that they need a celestial mage not lucy and the raven tails plans but someone other, even thou charlie and poluska already have this idea, aside from the fact that if lucy have the rest of the keys will only mean lucy is the the only sacrifice and not yukino. it could be also that if that does happen that yukino give her keys to lucy levy would be the one to be scarified because we all know levy is in the equation somehow lucy+yukino+levy+arcadios= gate opens/distruction of the palace and yukino's life is not of hers but kaguras

its so weird we only seen 9 pages of the chapter i want a double issue

I don't think Levy has anything to do with the gate or the destruction of the palace. They only seem to be set on stellar spirit mages so i think Lucy and now Yukino are going to be the only ones targeted. Something may happen to Lucy so Levy may just be taking the position of the narrator or writing in Lucy's book.

eclipse12
May 02, 2012, 02:07 PM
My guess is that she is theirto hand over her key to lucy and then leaves to join mermaid heel and train under kagura, because of the bet they made during the match.

I also think that the other membe will join other guild afte they are kicked out or the guild is disbanded.
Rufus (the guy with memory make) will join lamia scale or blue pegasus.
Orga (the guy with black lightning) will join Quatro cereberus.
and the dragonslayers will join fairy tail.

crimsonlink310
May 02, 2012, 04:58 PM
My guess is that she is theirto hand over her key to lucy and then leaves to join mermaid heel and train under kagura, because of the bet they made during the match.

I also think that the other membe will join other guild afte they are kicked out or the guild is disbanded.
Rufus (the guy with memory make) will join lamia scale or blue pegasus.
Orga (the guy with black lightning) will join Quatro cereberus.
and the dragonslayers will join fairy tail.

I do not want more DS for FT personally as 3 is fine and the thought of the 2 who murdered their own dragon joining the awesome FT leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Also that master is a horrible person. Normally I would be all for that fanservice Yukino showed us but it disgusts me that the master would humiliate her like that. At least her guild mate were kind enough to not stare and laugh. I thought Sting would get punished too but nope.

Can't wait for the translated chapter, it looks like Jellal might be in danger. Was a bit surprised that there was no scene with the plotters talking about kidnapping Lucy or Yukino.

THM Nindo
May 02, 2012, 05:33 PM
I do not want more DS for FT personally as 3 is fine and the thought of the 2 who murdered their own dragon joining the awesome FT leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Also that master is a horrible person. Normally I would be all for that fanservice Yukino showed us but it disgusts me that the master would humiliate her like that. At least her guild mate were kind enough to not stare and laugh. I thought Sting would get punished too but nope.

Can't wait for the translated chapter, it looks like Jellal might be in danger. Was a bit surprised that there was no scene with the plotters talking about kidnapping Lucy or Yukino.

Exactly my thoughts!

There's no way that those two Dragon Slayers are joining the guild.
They are the worst kind of Dragon Slayers, those that actually slay dragons! :tem

And I agree about Yukino.
Even though it was a nice fanservice, I felt really bad about it.

I think the goal was to make us hate the guild master, and make us empathize with Yukino.
Probably because she will become friend with Lucy and will be in danger because of Arcadios scheming.

As for Jellal, I'm not worried at all.
Both him and Kagura/Millianna are good people, so they might fight, but all of them will eventually become friends.
Probably thanks to Erza (a fight between Erza and Kagura is pretty much a given).

kkck
May 02, 2012, 10:09 PM
To be honest I don' buy the whole murdering their dragon thing. Does that make a shred of sense? Even makarov was fodder to one, each dragon can make a city disappear is a second or less. If those 2 really have as much power as a dragon then 10 gildarts would still be fodder to each of them. I think there is something else going on here....

Ifrit
May 02, 2012, 11:41 PM
To be honest I don' buy the whole murdering their dragon thing. Does that make a shred of sense? Even makarov was fodder to one, each dragon can make a city disappear is a second or less. If those 2 really have as much power as a dragon then 10 gildarts would still be fodder to each of them. I think there is something else going on here....

I don't think they were actually trained by real Dragons. Mostly by Gajeel when he took that quest to "Teach magic to young kids". Now I like Rouge, but that Sting dude I'm not sure....

It seems that Rouge did not like what his master done to Yukino, but Sting was ok with it.

Rouge kinda remind me of Azuma. He only want to clear things with Gajeel. But you shouldn't put high expectations for Rouge & Sting story, because mostly their generation can use more than one element or something like this, so your just gonna see another Natsu & Gajeel maybe.

The only thing I'm looking up to in this Arc. That in 5 days we will get an answer about Layla, and more important that gate will open the world to Dragons, but yet how the hell did Acknologia appear if that gate was closed. :S

frozen18ice
May 03, 2012, 01:44 AM
looking at the spoiler that yukino visiting lucy it is possible that she consider herself dead from the match and could possibly give her keys to lucy, but arcodios does not know this so she cans till be sacrificed for the gate, being one of the requirement is being a celestial wizard even without her keys, looking how she looks like she toss the towel.
millianna would be a hard enemy being able to cancel powers can be a really bad fight for anybody she my face

Ninja_Pirate
May 03, 2012, 04:50 AM

Wasn't it said only for Acnologia... even Gildart talked specifically about the black dragon only... It was never mentioned that all the dragons are strong and wild like Acnologia... We don't know if Sting and Rouge killed them by properly fighting them or sneaked up on them (though, given the dragon's scale hardness I would say, how can they kill with even a sneak attack) ....

Rouge kinda remind me of Azuma. He only want to clear things with Gajeel. But you shouldn't put high expectations for Rouge & Sting story, because mostly their generation can use more than one element or something like this, so your just gonna see another Natsu & Gajeel maybe.

The only thing I'm looking up to in this Arc. That in 5 days we will get an answer about Layla, and more important that gate will open the world to Dragons, but yet how the hell did Acknologia appear if that gate was closed. :S

I think Sting and Rouge was introduced to show off Natsu's fire thunder dragon mode.... :p

For the gates... It is a possibility that the same people have done a failed attempt to open the gate resulting in Acnologia going lose... But since Gildart has met the dragon before the incident on the island.. it is a possibility that acnologia can come and go as he please./... we will soon know

THM Nindo
May 03, 2012, 08:45 AM

Not all dragons are Acnologia.
He seems like the "evil king dragon" or something like that! :tem

I'm sure there are other dragon that are way weaker than him...
And we can't forget that the two dragons were most likely "good dragons" as they were taking care of humans.

Maybe the dragons didn't want to fight them, or they were taken out by surprise...

---------- Post added at 07:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 AM ----------

I think Sting and Rouge was introduced to show off Natsu's fire thunder dragon mode.... :p

Everyone keep talking about the Fire Thunder dragon mode...
Why does everyone think that he can still do that?!

It was pretty clear that it was a one-shot deal because he ate lightning.

It's the same as when he ate the Black Fire or when he ate the lacrima(?) when fighting Jellal, or any other instance where he ate something to power-up and defeat the bad guys.

I don't think he can use it anymore...

Narosian
May 03, 2012, 08:58 AM
Everyone keep talking about the Fire Thunder dragon mode...
Why does everyone think that he can still do that?!

It was pretty clear that it was a one-shot deal because he ate lightning.

It's the same as when he ate the Black Fire or when he ate the lacrima(?) when fighting Jellal, or any other instance where he ate something to power-up and defeat the bad guys.

I don't think he can use it anymore...

He used it in a little spare with max after the time skip but used too much magic and collapsed. When lucy asked him since when could he do that, he said Just now.
http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/259/7
http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/259/9

HaiSuShi
May 03, 2012, 08:59 AM
http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/259/6
http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/259/7

He can still use it, but it seems to drain his magical energy all at once.This was the case before Ultear's upgrade, at the moment it's unknown if he can use it more than once.

Edit: Hah, ninja'd. ;)

Newkerzy
May 03, 2012, 09:15 AM
I don't think they were actually trained by real Dragons. Mostly by Gajeel when he took that quest to "Teach magic to young kids". Now I like Rouge, but that Sting dude I'm not sure....

It seems that Rouge did not like what his master done to Yukino, but Sting was ok with it.

Bolded:: Shit.... how could I forget that!!??:fail now this is interesting. DS magic can be taught by a DS??

Krono
May 03, 2012, 09:52 AM
Bolded:: Shit.... how could I forget that!!??:fail now this is interesting. DS magic can be taught by a DS??

Unknown, though theoretically possible. Though it should be noted that the "Gajeel's apprentice" line from back when Sting and Rogue were first introduced was a mistranslation.

Newkerzy
May 03, 2012, 10:27 AM
Really?? so what was the correct one??

Krono
May 03, 2012, 11:20 AM
Really?? so what was the correct one??

Basically just that he was a fan of Gajeel.

As memory serves, the literal translation was that he was part of the Gajeel clique/faction/school. Gajeel's name with the kanji after it that's normally put at the end for political parties, factions, branches of languages, schools of thought, etc. So given the context, he was basically just saying that Rogue was a Gajeel fanboy.

FrostyMouse
May 03, 2012, 11:22 AM
The important part is that Rogue is nice and Sting's still a bastard, so Rogue could still join FT if the manga continues for more than one or two more arcs.

THM Nindo
May 03, 2012, 12:38 PM
The important part is that Rogue is nice and Sting's still a bastard, so Rogue could still join FT if the manga continues for more than one or two more arcs.

Why would it stop after 1-2 more arc?
This manga is only starting in my opinion...

But, I doubt they will join.
I think that FT will never have more than 3 Dragon Slayers.

kkck
May 03, 2012, 02:24 PM
I wouldn't put it past mashima to have rougue and and sting join FT eventually. Its not like gajeel had a different start... heck, gajeel was actually worst than either of them considering that before he even appeared he destroyed the guild, then he beat the shit out of levi, droy and jet and then kidnapped lucy (twice if I recall). All sting and rogue have done is talk a lot and most of that was done by sting alone... It all comes down to what happens to sabertooth in the end. There is something iffy about them and their master so it is not unlikely there is some dark secret behind their guild.

Anyways, it is true that perhaps not all dragons are as strong as acknologia however I still wouldn't expect igneel or metallicana to stay behind significantly behind. For the most part, I would argue dragons are significantly more powerful than humans at large.

shuha27
May 03, 2012, 07:50 PM
Chapter is out!
http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/65092723/1

This chapter made me really hate Sabertooth but made me like Rogue more. At least he isn't a total douche like some of the other members of his guild. I wonder who is the last member that belongs to the Sabertooth team. Seems like Yukino was waiting for Lucy. Next chapter title makes it seem like she will give Lucy her keys. Overall a pretty good chapter, IMO.

-Ken-
May 03, 2012, 08:02 PM
Yes!

http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/65092723/18

It looked like I was right. There is indeed another member hidden.

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/76391-Fairy-Tail-280-Discussion-281-Predictions?p=2862728&viewfull=1#post2862728

I'm looking forward to seeing her. This looks pretty good.

Uriel
May 03, 2012, 08:22 PM
I'm more interested into next chapter rather than this one, but I liked the scene in Sabertooth. I'm still wondering if Gemma was the one who hired those 5 in the first place or if He's one of those who replaced later the master.

Kauia
May 03, 2012, 08:25 PM
Normal chapter, It's more of transition of events. Now I really don't like Sabertooth. I thought at first despite how Sabertooth acts, its not the guild I expected with that nasty master that needs to be beaten up by Makarov. From the way things are progressing I'm starting to see Sabertooth as another villain that'll fairy tail will take down and end up changing it to a good one. If fairy tail were to deal with Sabertooth I feel it would happen or start at the middle of dealing the current arc while things had gone crazy over the tournament. It kinda makes me wish it's already the seventh day.

I feel sorry for Yukina but at the same time, I'm hoping that Yukina will give her keys to Lucy. If that happens the possiblity of Lucy being targeted is upped to 100 percent since Yukina isn't part of Sabertooth anymore. Yukina dying is still a chance since Arcadios still doesn't know about Yukina out of the guild. But I think the probability is lower since the only way for Yukina to go at the tournament is only to watch. But if she doesn't hand it, the next chapter would probably discuss about the zodiac keys. Maybe talk about of what happens when all the 12 keys are gathered. Its a little strange since the next chapter says, 10 keys, 2 keys. It doesn't seem to include the 13th one.

Gray having a love triangle is so hilarious. I think its cute that Erza keeps slipping in to Lucy's bed. I expected it from Natsu but I didn't expect Erza to do it. I didn't expect Milliana to have an expression about that to Jellal. After all, among the rest, she was the one who didn't seem that into angsty. Poor Erza, she's torn between the Jellal and her friends. It should turn out fine since deep down, Milliana probably cares for Jellal.

Impossibility
May 03, 2012, 08:28 PM
Interested in seeing the new member of Sabertooth. It seems like Lucy is about to obtain the last final zodiac keys and the 13th as well. Wonder what Gemma is capable of, would love to see Makarov completely destroy him.

DEATHBOTT
May 03, 2012, 08:34 PM
i wonder how powerful gemna is too. he looks powerful perhaps he was biding his time till he found powerful members for his guild or maybe he joined with them and took over from the last master. i think erza is now destined to battle kagura too protect gellal which will be cool. though i hope she uses a new armor instead of going to that katanna ones she always seems to rely on. a samurai esc one would be sweet.

ILikeSleeping
May 03, 2012, 08:36 PM
This chapter was fun, more of a transitional chapter than anything else.

It was an asshole thing to do of Gemma to humiliate Yukino like that. Now I can't wait for Makarov to lay the beating on him when/if it happens.
Out of all of the members of Sabertooth, Rogue seems the most decent, I feel like He and Fro will leave Sabertooth at some point.

And as others have said above and based on next chapter's title, it seems like Yukino will give her keys to Lucy. Now how that will play out with Arcadios
is anybody's guess. I see her as having a 50/50 chance of being used as the sacrifice. But then again this is Fairy Tail, it may end up that no one dies...

Milliana seems to be going overboard now although I don't blame her. Jellal really was a bit of a dick back then. Maybe Erza can explain that he lost his memories and is good now? I also wonder what he did to Kagura and does Mermaid Heel know Jellal is Mystogan, I don't think so yet.

kkck
May 03, 2012, 09:57 PM
I liked the chapter, lots of things going on.

erza's friend got a tad hotter over the timeskip, good stuff. She did get an interesting development though. I did not quite expect her to turn into an avenger of sorts. Still, she does not seem to know that gerard was possesed by urtear nor of the seven years he has spent redeeming for stuff he did while technically possesed.

I wonder what gerard could have done to her though.... Her blade must be quite something... I wonder if it will be based on haru's powers though. I know we saw that with edo erza but it would only make sense if such a power has a version in earthland and such a power was meant to be used against gerard. Maybe it won't take after all powers but rather only sacrifar, which edo erza did not show. I had hopes that the sword would have many abilities however if it is sheathed it is likely it will be a single self destructing power though.

As for yukina, sucks to be her. Sabertooth's master is clearly the personification of awesomeness however he is indeed an ass. Thinking about it, aren't there a few too many parallels between sabertooth and fairy tail? Well, more like sabertooth is a mirrored version of fairy tail. Rather than a kind old man who sees everyone as his kids, they have a tough old dude who is a dick for the sake of being a dick. Then we have sting-natsu, gajeel-rogue, orga-laxus, lucy-yukina and the memory guy who makes no sense anywhere (perhaps it will be alchemy, creative magic vs memory (no imagination) magic though). On top of everything we have the "old woman" thing which is disturbingly similar to when gildarts was called "old man".

And it does seem the sabertooth girl is going to give her magic keys to lucy. Perhaps she is quitting being a mage altogether or starting over with fresh spirits. It seems lucy is getting 13 keys though. I do wonder if there are any special requirements to using the 13th gate though, if it is secret there is likely to be a risk around it. Perhaps it cannot be controlled like other spirits? For a long time I have been wondering what it would take to summon the stellar spirit king, I always thought getting all the keys together would do that.... ANyways, nice chapter.

Atobe the king
May 03, 2012, 10:43 PM
Um...so he threw food at her, made her strip, remove her guild stamp called her trash and kicked her out? Yeah i hate sabertooth lol....ggs mashima. He humanized Rogue...which i appreciate since i liked him. Made sting look like an even bigger jerk. Good transitional chapter.

exacta
May 04, 2012, 12:23 AM

Soooooo true.

Now I'm getting the feeling that it'll be Kagura vs Mystogan instead of Erza. Who would've thought after I wondered last chapter when we'd meet Sabertooth's guild master that it'd happen the following chapter lol.

Lectro Volpi
May 04, 2012, 12:40 AM
"Knowing mashima this girl will simply quit being a stellar spirit mage and give her keys to lucy lol."

Man! you cursed it! But at least she will be alive... Lucy wants those keys and when Lucy wants keys, she has keys!

Humiliation of cocky girls is my fetish

Mashima: Did someone wanted another Gerard sub-plot? no? Well I do!

I like Mashima's background characters, they look like normal characters he could use instead of rejects made in 1 minute.

Aikidoka
May 04, 2012, 01:22 AM
This Erza...first we think she'll fight Bacchus, then Elfman gets him...next we think she'll fight Kagura, and now she's set up to fight Gerard instead. I just want to see my Erza fight of the arc.

Nice twist though, didn't expect that from Millianna.

And the whole Sabertooth scene was just uncomfortable. I kinda felt sorry for Fro...oh, and Yukino too.

Kurohitsugi
May 04, 2012, 01:39 AM
I love those break-from-the tournament chapters. We got to see Sabertooth's master in that one. He looks powerful but he is a jerk for making Yukino strip naked and humiliated like that. The Jellal-Erza-Milliana-Kagura subplot looks very promising, and I doubt Yukino will give her keys away like that. She will be the one who'll replace Lucy in that mysterious Knight's paln.

I still think that Erza will fight Kagura but probably after having revealed that she have forgiven Jellal. That may be a set-up for a furious reaction from Kagura and she may unsheathe her sword in this battle.

Ero-Sanji
May 04, 2012, 02:42 AM
I wouldn't put it past mashima to have rougue and and sting join FT eventually. Its not like gajeel had a different start... heck, gajeel was actually worst than either of them considering that before he even appeared he destroyed the guild, then he beat the shit out of levi, droy and jet and then kidnapped lucy (twice if I recall). All sting and rogue have done is talk a lot and most of that was done by sting alone... It all comes down to what happens to sabertooth in the end. There is something iffy about them and their master so it is not unlikely there is some dark secret behind their guild.

Then there's the fact that those two killed their own foster parents, but I guess there's more to it.

About the chapter, well, Mashima can't get enough of that nudity, but to be honest though it was a great way to show the non-tolerance of the sabertooth guild and also risk of joining them. That reminded me of a samurai that commits seppuku, a great scene all in all. Furthermore, it also displayed the level of loyalty as well as motivation of the members of this guild as well as the guild masters ambition to really become the greatest. I also wonder if he's one of the top ten?

frozen18ice
May 04, 2012, 03:10 AM
looking at rouges love for the froggy makes me feel that he can be one of the good guys, the saber tooth master seems like a powerful but looks like push over to raven tails master. thinking about the tittle of the next chapter and the lack of conversation about the keys makes me want to just read that chapter already if that was possible, my be the 12 keys need to be together more so than the 13th door for the balance of the zodiac cycle. it could be also that she is just keeping the 13th gate to improve its power being how she lost from using that gate and she still have to have a way to fight in the games but being her life not her own will only be bad to the other two keys, lucy is the best candidate to keep the 12 zodiac gate keys

crimsonlink310
May 04, 2012, 03:13 AM
Anyone got the feeling Mashima played Asura's Wrath recently? Because Genma looks a lot like Asura. Anyways Genma is a jerk and Makarov fighting him would be freaking awesome.

I'm looking forward to day 3 of the tournament where hopefully Erza and Laxus fight someone. Wendy and the Yukino replacement would also be a nice addition as well.

BTW I wouldn't be so eager to think that Yukino will give up her keys to Lucy. I think that they will talk about the keys and Yukino will trash talk Lucy for holding 10 of the keys in weaker hands for 7 years where she couldn't reach them.

lol At Lucy's sleeping situation with Natsu snoring and Erza taking up her space.

Gats
May 04, 2012, 03:18 AM
Anyone got the feeling Mashima played Asura's Wrath recently? Because Genma looks a lot like Asura. Anyways Genma is a jerk and Makarov fighting him would be freaking awesome.

I'm looking forward to day 3 of the tournament where hopefully Erza and Laxus fight someone. Wendy and the Yukino replacement would also be a nice addition as well.

BTW I wouldn't be so eager to think that Yukino will give up her keys to Lucy. I think that they will talk about the keys and Yukino will trash talk Lucy for holding 10 of the keys in weaker hands for 7 years where she couldn't reach them.

lol At Lucy's sleeping situation with Natsu snoring and Erza taking up her space.

It's just a typical head/body from Japan's folklore. Asura didn't create it.

I don't know for you guys but despite all these naked/boob centered panels from other girls, Erza just outmatch them with regular clothes. :hurr

HaiSuShi
May 04, 2012, 03:33 AM
I'm most interested in the last of Sabretooth's strongest 5, the "young lady". Glad that there is at least one girl among them.
The background members of Sabertooth were all pretty unique.
Yukino...:s Poor thing

And I'm pretty sure everything between Milliana,Erza and Jellal will work out in the end.

Also, I enjoyed the scenes with Erza and Milliana, Gray's love triangle and Lucy's sleepless night's :derp

NaLuMoment
May 04, 2012, 03:54 AM
I know it's Fairy Tail (so it's okay that EVERY little girl from 7 years ago is looking so... matured-in-FT-style now... ^^'), but this Arc has sooo much Fanservice stuff and now the usual hints/poses/outfits are not enough anymore, it has to be even fully naked girls, barely covered by speech bubbles... wtf... it's getting too much (just my opinion of course). >__< Sure, it was "necessary" to make a point, but it could have been handled off-screen or something...

Apart from that, I liked this Chapter as usual. =D It seems Dragon Slayers (...and their Exceeds) are always good guys. I'm still thinking the whole "we killed our Dragons..." thing was more bragging than the truth (or maybe it is the truth, but they didn't do it because of evil intentions or it was some incident...). ^^

Schabrak
May 04, 2012, 03:56 AM
If anything it's a mix of Gouken and Akuma[SF].^^ Pretty cheap desgin choice, but who gives a fuck as long as he can offer an awesome fight. He can't be redeemed in my eyes and has to go down sometime in the future.

Shorter hair, no clothes and a sad face might a factor for Erza > Yukino, it's only natural to feel so.

The first scene was more for the development between those two, not much furthering the overall plot or conveying any new information. It was nice to see Millianna again, but she didn't have to sexed up so much, but that's Mashima for you... and another character hating Jellal, I hope he can redeem himself at the end of the arc and don't let it be a sacrafice please. And don't let Yukino be a deciever please, it seems like she suffered under a mental breakdown already.

MechR
May 04, 2012, 06:56 AM
I like Mashima's background characters, they look like normal characters he could use instead of rejects made in 1 minute.Funny, to me his background characters do look like 1-minute rejects all too often. (Remember the two gossiping girls Lucy passed while leaving her father's grave?)

The Sabertooth guys look okay though, now that you mention it. A relatively serious bunch.

THM Nindo
May 04, 2012, 08:36 AM
Liked this chapter!

So, it seems that Rogue is the good guy then.
He might end up fighting Sting! That would be interesting.

And, looking at next chapter title, it seems like Lucy will indeed receive the keys from Yukino.
Although, it says 10 keys and 2 keys, meaning that Yukino might keep the 13th key...

In regard to Kagura and Jellal, a lot of people are saying that now, it's almost certain that she will face Jellal, but I think they're wrong.
I think that Erza will be the one fighting her, and will force her to use her sword.

She will probably beat her and convince her that Jellal was only used by someone else... (Which is now also in Crime Sorciere :tem)

Regret
May 04, 2012, 11:19 AM
I know it's Fairy Tail (so it's okay that EVERY little girl from 7 years ago is looking so... matured-in-FT-style now... ^^'), but this Arc has sooo much Fanservice stuff and now the usual hints/poses/outfits are not enough anymore, it has to be even fully naked girls, barely covered by speech bubbles... wtf... it's getting too much (just my opinion of course).
I feel that way too, but I have to admit I was hoping that Sting was gonna get humiliated the same way but allowed to stay. I have my fingers crossed that he loses again.:3c

All in all a very good and informative chapter. Although Sabertooth seems like a cruel guild I like that they represent what guilds are like when they aren't based on fun times. Some people have friends and families so I'd imagine that not everyone joins a guild to make a new home. Everyone chooses which guild to join so I'd imagine they know what they're getting into. That's part of why I can't completely sympathize for Yukino on top of the fact that she gambled her life so carelessly. As Lectro said she's lucky to be alive.

I look forward to learning about Rogue's feelings when he killed his dragon if that is what happened. If the 5th member only gets one match I hope she makes it a good one.

With revenge being thrown around a lot in this story I hope Mashima makes this attempt as different as can be. I don't want to see Kagura brought to tears when she hears the whole story of some tragic incident in her past.

crimsonlink310
May 04, 2012, 11:56 AM
I hope that Sting and Rouge really did kill their dragon as making them good all of a sudden sounds like a cop-out to me. I just really want to know what exact element or elements that Sting and Rouge can use as their DS magic.

kkck
May 04, 2012, 12:21 PM
I think sting and rogue use darkness and light elements. Isn't that what has been kinda implied a number of times by now? The question is what would a light and darkness element do lol. Its not like mashima has no used those elements in other works either...

frozen18ice
May 04, 2012, 01:51 PM
i will stick to my guts that rouge is zeref with a different name, he looks very much the same just with different eyes, because he killed a dragon, plus he looks up to natsu, even with the 7 years passed some people still looks the same and not age like leon, the masters, pluska, pegasus members even some of the members fo fairy tale still looks the same.
mybe sting is wood type of dragonslayer but then again we really have not much clue about them or how many there is out there other than the one we know so far.
1. natsu fire 1st gen
2. gajeel metal 1st gen
3. wendy sky/air 1st gen
4. zeref darkness/soul 1st gen assuming being known to natsu and familiar to arconoligia
5. luxus lightning 2nd gen lacrimal type
6. coracobra venom 2nd gen lacrimal type

7. rouge 3rd gen assumption metal/wood being the arrow he ate and being gejeels apprentice
8. sting 3rd gen could be zeref being how much he wants to see natsu

the number of dragon slayers could not be determined if its only 7 to match the 777 years, or could be more from being 7 for 1st gen and 7 for 2nd gen and 7 for 3rd gen it will match the whole 7 years type but then again we only known 4dragons and 2 unknown dead ones

noobkiller
May 04, 2012, 02:47 PM
I am betting that Kagura will become Zeref's slave or has already, that Sword of Hatred Archenemy and all that hate talk kind of reminds me of Zeref's powers while he corrupted Jellal and Ultear to do his bidding.
I am anticipating a huge dramafest between Kagura, Jellal and Erza...

Krono
May 04, 2012, 03:03 PM
Funny, to me his background characters do look like 1-minute rejects all too often. (Remember the two gossiping girls Lucy passed while leaving her father's grave?)

You mean the two obnoxious girls pretty much obviously intentionally made ugly?

Anyways, I'm skeptical that Yukino will be giving Lucy any keys next chapter, or joining Fairy Tail, or going to join Mermaid Heel. All the next chapter title indicates is some interaction between Yukino and Lucy. All the reasons Yukino could just be handing her keys over to Lucy and kind of lame and forced. As for joining other guilds, there's no immediate pressure to join Fairy Tail, and Kagura defeating her but sparing her life does not automatically make Yukino her slave, require her to join MH, etc. Indeed, all indications are that if Sabertooth's master hadn't thrown out Yukino, she'd still be a member of Sabertooth and having no particular interacting with Kagura.

I'm doubtful either of them will be kidnapped in the next few chapters either. Mashima seems to want to get through a good chunk of the tournament before he starts off into action related to Arcadios's plan.

Mrlazsa
May 04, 2012, 03:10 PM
I am betting that Kagura will become Zeref's slave or has already, that Sword of Hatred Archenemy and all that hate talk kind of reminds me of Zeref's powers while he corrupted Jellal and Ultear to do his bidding.
I am anticipating a huge dramafest between Kagura, Jellal and Erza...

first of all welcome to the forum:party
you're right jellal brings drama everywhere he goes, i can picture Erza declaring her love and defending him from Kagura (and all the other people that hate him :) ) in an epic battle between swords

shnugin
May 04, 2012, 03:17 PM
So does that mean Kagura was also in the Tower of Heaven as a child? Because correct me if I'm wrong but Millianna did say Jellal took everything from Kagura.

http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/65092723/23

Maybe there's more to it. I really want to know!!

Franklyn D. Kieran
May 04, 2012, 04:50 PM
So Sting is out next time he messes up huh? I call Sting loses to Natsu and gets kicked out of Sabertooth. Rogue will then leave because he can't stand the way of the guild.

Maybe Sting and Rogue may help defeat the enemies for this arc working along with Fairy Tail. I hope they join Fairy tail's guild at the end, I know some of Sting's views may seem twisted but he doesn't seem all bad, plus wasn't Gajeel at first?

And for anybody who says having five dragon slayers in the guild will be overkill, I thought 3 would be overkill but obviously not as 3 Dragon Slayers couldn't even take down 1 Dragon, having another 2 making a total of 5 for Fairy Tail means they may be able to hold their own in a war against Dragons if it ever comes up. Especially with Sting and Rogue supposedly having experience in defeating them.

Anyway this chapter was cool, I'm really looking forward to what Yukino is going to do next chapter, I felt her punishment was very extreme and a little perverted but at the same time it was befitting for the master of Sabertooth to do, he seems the type to love belittling and humiliating people. So I won't call Mashima Sensei a pervert for that one haha.

first of all welcome to the forum:party
you're right jellal brings drama everywhere he goes, i can picture Erza declaring her love and defending him from Kagura (and all the other people that hate him :) ) in an epic battle between swords

And Erza will win, as we all know Love beats Hate in all Shonen Manga! :derp Haha.

kkck
May 04, 2012, 04:54 PM
You mean the two obnoxious girls pretty much obviously intentionally made ugly?

Anyways, I'm skeptical that Yukino will be giving Lucy any keys next chapter, or joining Fairy Tail, or going to join Mermaid Heel. All the next chapter title indicates is some interaction between Yukino and Lucy. All the reasons Yukino could just be handing her keys over to Lucy and kind of lame and forced. As for joining other guilds, there's no immediate pressure to join Fairy Tail, and Kagura defeating her but sparing her life does not automatically make Yukino her slave, require her to join MH, etc. Indeed, all indications are that if Sabertooth's master hadn't thrown out Yukino, she'd still be a member of Sabertooth and having no particular interacting with Kagura.

I'm doubtful either of them will be kidnapped in the next few chapters either. Mashima seems to want to get through a good chunk of the tournament before he starts off into action related to Arcadios's plan.

Well, we do know for a fact that at some point lucy is indeed getting those 2 priceless golden keys though. I mean, the entire manga is set for that. Now, even before yukina was kicked from sabertooth we knew it was going to happen, it was just a matter of how. Now, even before this development it was not hard to imagine a number of reasons for her to give up her keys.

1.- She was an evil bitch and being so resulted in her somehow losing her spirits
2.- She gets killed thus leaving her spirits free to go with lucy
3.- She quits being a mage altogether.

The first option already happened. The second one would be rather uncharacteristic of mashima to say the least. It would be awesome to see her die an either cruel/gruesome death or an actual epic one where lucy is forced to make a contract with libra or picis (she could use her gravity magic to make the rubble of the castle unimportant to her or just fly out of the falling castle from the vision but whatever) to make stuff happen after yukina dies but whatever. The last option is the one mashima was more likely to use. More so, it has actually happened before and it coincidentally worked for lucy. Remember layla? Didn't she stop being a mage under the contract that at some point her spirits would end up with lucy? More so, actually stop being a mage is the only reason for a stellar spirit mage to give up her keys. After all, it is the only scenario in which she actually ends up not needing her keys at all.

Another thing that I have been thinking is that yukina might also have some history with lucy. Pretty much everyone has pointed out her resemblance to angel. What if she is actually angel's little sister? What if she heard from other spirits that angel was a bitch to her spirits and they were more than thrilled to end up with lucy as she loves them and whatnot? Basically, the story has been set up so that yukina knows for a fact that lucy is indeed goodness cleavage personified and nothing but absolute happiness can befall her spirits if she leaves them with her because of, you know, goodnesscleavage .

noobkiller
May 05, 2012, 12:03 AM
Well, we do know for a fact that at some point lucy is indeed getting those 2 priceless golden keys though. I mean, the entire manga is set for that. Now, even before yukina was kicked from sabertooth we knew it was going to happen, it was just a matter of how. Now, even before this development it was not hard to imagine a number of reasons for her to give up her keys.

1.- She was an evil bitch and being so resulted in her somehow losing her spirits
2.- She gets killed thus leaving her spirits free to go with lucy
3.- She quits being a mage altogether.

The first option already happened. The second one would be rather uncharacteristic of mashima to say the least. It would be awesome to see her die an either cruel/gruesome death or an actual epic one where lucy is forced to make a contract with libra or picis (she could use her gravity magic to make the rubble of the castle unimportant to her or just fly out of the falling castle from the vision but whatever) to make stuff happen after yukina dies but whatever. The last option is the one mashima was more likely to use. More so, it has actually happened before and it coincidentally worked for lucy. Remember layla? Didn't she stop being a mage under the contract that at some point her spirits would end up with lucy? More so, actually stop being a mage is the only reason for a stellar spirit mage to give up her keys. After all, it is the only scenario in which she actually ends up not needing her keys at all.

Another thing that I have been thinking is that yukina might also have some history with lucy. Pretty much everyone has pointed out her resemblance to angel. What if she is actually angel's little sister? What if she heard from other spirits that angel was a bitch to her spirits and they were more than thrilled to end up with lucy as she loves them and whatnot? Basically, the story has been set up so that yukina knows for a fact that lucy is indeed goodness cleavage personified and nothing but absolute happiness can befall her spirits if she leaves them with her because of, you know, goodnesscleavage .

What if Yukino just joins FT instead and shares the contracts with Lucy? got to admit shes got a nice outfit and also consider that together Lucy + Yukino can cast Urano Metria easily which we all want to desperately see again, or imagine the power of a unison raid with two or more of those celestial spirits. I just see that Yukino joining FT is a big possibility.

Marche
May 05, 2012, 07:44 AM
In the first page seem that Bacchus did not care about the change of guild’s name.
About the conversation between Gerard and Erza there is nothing relevant, except that Gerard is going to enter to the organization of the tournent, perhaps in the Mercury palace, and there is the possibilities that Gerard will discover the gateway of darkness.

Actually I think that this role would be more suited for Urtear, because I want to see her and Meredy again.
But perhaps we will see them when Lluvia, Leon and perhaps Gray will fight (I am not so sure if Gray will fight in this first four days, perhaps he will fight only in the 5th day, in the truth will be seventh, because I think that the 5th and 6th day there will be a pause).

Anyways I believe that Gerard will investigate only in the contest part, but during the battle he will return (because there is a law at it), but perhaps counting that he already fought Macao could transform himself in Mistgun).

Anyways I liked this page http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/65092723/8.

Then there is a reunion between Erza and Milliana, at the beginning everything go well, but then Milliana says that she can’t forgive Gerard, I really like this, in the last page she is really scary. I believe that she could be really fell on the darkness.
It’s interesting that Gerard took everthing away from Kagura, I will write the detail later but for now I say that I believe this involve the firing of Atherion.

Wendy, Natsu, Lucy and the two cats came back from a restaurant, we know from Lucy that Gray always strip, but this is not a news, the surprising thing is that Erza always crawls in Lucy’s bed, this is really a thing that I like about Erza, just as this http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/256/6.

But the most interessant part of their speech is what Charle says regarding Gray.
From what Leon and Lluvia says perhaps Gray could be forced to say that he Loves Lluvia or at the opposite he could says that he did not like her.
To tell the truth I don’t think that this will happened, but if this will be the case I hope that he will admit it.
But if he will negect it there is even the possibilities that Lluvia will be so depressed that she will lose her match, or perhaps she could even leave the tournament (but I don’t like this, I would prefer if Gray will admit his feeling for Lluvia, or at least he will not say anything, the things will remain like are now).
Anyways just as I thought Chelia took Sherry place, now she is the who loves Leon.

I don’t think that it’s just a case that Wendy and Natsu are able to see Yukino without problem while Lucy has some difficulties, in fact just as I say after the 272’s chapter after that Natsu has heard the conversation between Lucy and Flare, I believe that Urtear’s power up increased even all the five senses of their dragon.
In fact before of it the smell was the only sense of Natsu that was very developed, while for Cobra was the hearing.

Regarding Yukino and the reaction of Sting and Rogue I will write about it in my next post.

Raicrune
May 05, 2012, 10:09 AM
Ive seen posts about kagura being a bit like the swordfighting girl from jellals tower long time ago. Could She be that "everything" kagura had? Like her one and only sister Jellal took from her or something. Thats why Kagura is looking for revenge anyone?

frozen18ice
May 05, 2012, 06:57 PM
could be related to simon or a person that was stuck in the council when ultear and he destroy it and died, could be a dozen people due to hes old evil ways, kagura looks a lot like simon she could be his sister or a whole new different kind of story,

fiore/ magnolia is just a small portion of the map not the whole world could be that the other dragon slayer be on the other side of the world

PeleFT
May 05, 2012, 11:40 PM
I doubt that Yukino is going to just give up her keys to Lucy. but rather question how the heck she has 10 golden keys, tell her the situation of leaving sabertooth, and join mermaid heel. ERza will probably try to ease Milliana that Jellal has changed for the better, only making Milliana angrier. Jellal on his spying mission will probably find out that Lucy is gonna be sacrifed, flipp out and get get caught by the weird nose guy. ANd i really hope that in the next battle someone from fairy tail challenges sabertooth with a bet that means leaving sabertooth and joining ft. :D

Mrlazsa
May 06, 2012, 04:08 AM
I doubt that Yukino is going to just give up her keys to Lucy. but rather question how the heck she has 10 golden keys, tell her the situation of leaving sabertooth, and join mermaid heel.

it is too soon for lucy to have all the golden keys,i 've always wondered about the other poor stellar spirit mages, from the start it looked like a pretty popular magic to me but lucy gained most of the keys in no time, so... are all the other stellar spirit mages only using plue????

Lozmaster
May 06, 2012, 06:42 AM
I think sting and rogue use darkness and light elements. Isn't that what has been kinda implied a number of times by now? The question is what would a light and darkness element do lol. Its not like mashima has no used those elements in other works either...

...no?
The very first time we saw Sting and Rogue, we straight up saw Sting eating metal, then performing a dragons roar that looks identical to Gajeels Iron dragon roar.

http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/258/18

I guess they could have more than one element, but that seems like pushing the boat out a bit far on speculation, in my opinion.

Marche
May 06, 2012, 08:37 AM
Now I will write about Yukino and Sabertooth:
I really liked Sabertooth’s master, Gemma.
I really liked when he says what Sabertooth wants (when he speaks about the sky, the earth and the seas).
Gemma has really a great ambition, but he forgot the time when Sabertooth was a weak guild, before of the timeskip, before of that these five strong wizard became part of Sabertooth (infact from here is clear the guild was not strong since his foundation http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/258/8).
But perhaps it’s for this feeling of gratitude that Gemma did not expels immediately Sting, or perhaps because there was his excuse of the motion sickness and the fact that he follows his ideas (http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/281/11 the part which he speaks what must be their relationship with the other guild).

In the truth Gemma is not really pissed of Yukino’s defeat, even because in the truth she fought very well, she loses because Kagura was too strong for her.
The problem is that She bet her life (she spoke to someone from other girls), and then after her defeat her enemies did not kill her off, bringing shame and dishonor on Sabertooth.

To tell the truth I really like how much Gemma humiliates Yukino, that he is so cruel, because even if this surprise me (to tell the truth for a moment after reading the 280th chapter I thought about this, after know the title of this lastest chapter at the end of it, but then I have rejected this idea because I did not thought that Sabertooth was a guild like that, just like Raven Tail) I really like this.

I really like this because Sabertooth is excactly like the guild that Luxus wanted to create, a guild that did not care of friendship but the only thing important is to be strongest.
For this reason counting that Sting has the same ideas that Luxus had I would prefer that Sting would face Luxus instead Natsu, so Luxus could tell to Sting his story, and make him undertand that he is wrong (he could say what Makarov says to him before of his ejecting, but not only that, even what Makarov said here http://www.mangareader.net/135-7135-15/fairy-tail/chapter-20.html http://www.mangareader.net/135-7135-16/fairy-tail/chapter-20.html).
Their match could be the tag team match of the Sabertooth, we will have the two dragonslayer of Sabertooth against Luxus and Gazille.
If this will happened I believe that the match will end in a draw.
But in the truth I don’t think this will happened, I believe that the 4th day all the sixdragonslayer will fight, but indirectly.

In fact I believe that at the 5th day of the tournament (in the truth the I believe the 7th) we will have 5 battle, a battle similar to the contest where every guild will send a participant, then the battle will be similar a royal rumble.
I believe in fact that there will be a classification, similar to the contest, with the same points given in order of the classication (just like for the contest, 10 points for the first, 8 for the second, 6 for the third and then follow…), but perhaps they will give some points even for enemies that one defeat (the english is not my first language so I am not sure if I wrote it in the right way, if what I wrote is understandable).
I believe that for eliminate on opponest would be make him/her unable to fight or eliminate him from the ring (I believe that the ring is the battlefield, the audience will be out the ring).

If this happened, then perhaps if Lucy will be kidnapped, I believe that will happened the last day, when Natsu will know it (I believe he will know it while he would face Sting, he will know because he will be informed or throught words or throught telepathy) he will leave the battlefield but before of it he will say to Sting that he wanted to make return Fairy Tail the strongest guild, but he will give up to that dream if in exchange of it he must abandon a nakama.
If Sting will say that he should leave that nakama if him/her is weak, then Natsu could repeat what Makarov in the chapter 20 (I post it above).

After hearing that, counting that most likely even Yukino will be kidnapped, perhaps even before of Lucy, I believe that Rogue could decide to leave the tournements and help in their rescues, together to Mermaid Hell and perhaps other guilds.
Regarding to Rogue I must say that I like him, he is not a b*****d like Sting, I liked even his exceed, while while I don’t like Sting’s exceed, he is too much like was Charle until Edolas arc, he is always serious and not cute.
Anyways from this page I believe not only Rogue and Frosch don’t like this punishment, but even Rufus and Orga, in fact they seem really down/worried for Yukino in the fourth frame of this page http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/281/14.

Anyways I like that Yukino accepts her punishment and thanks for everything.
I think this is a good thing that she did not beg Gemma, but then she accept her punishment.

Anyways I don’t think that Yukino will give her keys to Lucy, I believe this because the title of the next chapter is “10 keys and 2 keys”, so I don’t think that he will give to Lucy only the two golden key but not the 13th key, I think that would be really useless.
Infact I believe that in the next chapter Yukino will tell to Fairy Tail the situations, and this will only piss of Natsu.
Counting that Charle is there perhaps Charle will have a new vision that will involve Yukino.
Infact I believe that Yukino will be kidnapped, but then counting that she has not anymore her two keys (if for the plan will be needed only the golden key) this will be the reason why Lucy will be kidnapped (obviously Yukino will remain as a prisoner, even if there is the possibility that Gerard will rescue her).
Anyways I don’t even think that she will join Fairy Tail, she is a stellar spirit like Lucy beside here seem really Lisanna http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/281/20.
In the truth in this pic she is not beautiful, even if where is naked or even when she weas his battle’s clothes (except when she cried in chapter 280, even there is ugly) is really sexy, hot, her boobs are really big.

After the tournament I believe that to Sabetooth could happened two things:
1) The guild will change, they will undertand that what it’s really important is the friendship, not the power, so Yukino will came back to her (even with Kagura’s permission).
2) All the five stronger wizard of Sabertooth will leave it, so Sabertooth will return to be a weak guild, this would be really the best punishment for Gemma (I will write about this in my next post, where I will write about Kagura).

Anyways regarding the fifth member of Sabertooth I must say that I don’t believe that she is a dragonslayer, I would be really happy if she will be Ikaruga (I will say the reason when I will write about Kagura).

P.S: I want to know your opinion about the things that I wrote here.

kkck
May 06, 2012, 12:33 PM
...no?
The very first time we saw Sting and Rogue, we straight up saw Sting eating metal, then performing a dragons roar that looks identical to Gajeels Iron dragon roar.

http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/258/18

I guess they could have more than one element, but that seems like pushing the boat out a bit far on speculation, in my opinion.

True but neither of them are called iron dragon slayers and whatnot. They are called white and shadow dragon slayers pretty much in the same way gajeel is called the iron dragon and natsu is called the fire dragon. The arrow eating could be related to the fact that they have dragon lachrima in them which grants them two elements or it could simply be because of how their elements work (say, the arrow had magic which was compatible with the white thing sting has going on). If they are hybrid dragon slayers then having two elements is not that far fetched, natsu has something of the sort going on.

Ok, what I still can't help but wonder is just how fairy tail B managed to power up. Did they simply just train the traditional way? It would make more sense if they were powered up by gerard too right?

NAM61
May 06, 2012, 05:38 PM
Now I will write about Yukino and Sabertooth:
I really liked Sabertooth’s master, Gemma.
I really liked when he says what Sabertooth wants (when he speaks about the sky, the earth and the seas).
Gemma has really a great ambition, but he forgot the time when Sabertooth was a weak guild, before of the timeskip, before of that these five strong wizard became part of Sabertooth (infact from here is clear the guild was not strong since his foundation http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/258/8).
But perhaps it’s for this feeling of gratitude that Gemma did not expels immediately Sting, or perhaps because there was his excuse of the motion sickness and the fact that he follows his ideas (http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/281/11 the part which he speaks what must be their relationship with the other guild).

In the truth Gemma is not really pissed of Yukino’s defeat, even because in the truth she fought very well, she loses because Kagura was too strong for her.
The problem is that She bet her life (she spoke to someone from other girls), and then after her defeat her enemies did not kill her off, bringing shame and dishonor on Sabertooth.

To tell the truth I really like how much Gemma humiliates Yukino, that he is so cruel, because even if this surprise me (to tell the truth for a moment after reading the 280th chapter I thought about this, after know the title of this lastest chapter at the end of it, but then I have rejected this idea because I did not thought that Sabertooth was a guild like that, just like Raven Tail) I really like this.

I really like this because Sabertooth is excactly like the guild that Luxus wanted to create, a guild that did not care of friendship but the only thing important is to be strongest.
For this reason counting that Sting has the same ideas that Luxus had I would prefer that Sting would face Luxus instead Natsu, so Luxus could tell to Sting his story, and make him undertand that he is wrong (he could say what Makarov says to him before of his ejecting, but not only that, even what Makarov said here http://www.mangareader.net/135-7135-15/fairy-tail/chapter-20.html http://www.mangareader.net/135-7135-16/fairy-tail/chapter-20.html).
Their match could be the tag team match of the Sabertooth, we will have the two dragonslayer of Sabertooth against Luxus and Gazille.
If this will happened I believe that the match will end in a draw.
But in the truth I don’t think this will happened, I believe that the 4th day all the sixdragonslayer will fight, but indirectly.

In fact I believe that at the 5th day of the tournament (in the truth the I believe the 7th) we will have 5 battle, a battle similar to the contest where every guild will send a participant, then the battle will be similar a royal rumble.
I believe in fact that there will be a classification, similar to the contest, with the same points given in order of the classication (just like for the contest, 10 points for the first, 8 for the second, 6 for the third and then follow…), but perhaps they will give some points even for enemies that one defeat (the english is not my first language so I am not sure if I wrote it in the right way, if what I wrote is understandable).
I believe that for eliminate on opponest would be make him/her unable to fight or eliminate him from the ring (I believe that the ring is the battlefield, the audience will be out the ring).

If this happened, then perhaps if Lucy will be kidnapped, I believe that will happened the last day, when Natsu will know it (I believe he will know it while he would face Sting, he will know because he will be informed or throught words or throught telepathy) he will leave the battlefield but before of it he will say to Sting that he wanted to make return Fairy Tail the strongest guild, but he will give up to that dream if in exchange of it he must abandon a nakama.
If Sting will say that he should leave that nakama if him/her is weak, then Natsu could repeat what Makarov in the chapter 20 (I post it above).

After hearing that, counting that most likely even Yukino will be kidnapped, perhaps even before of Lucy, I believe that Rogue could decide to leave the tournements and help in their rescues, together to Mermaid Hell and perhaps other guilds.
Regarding to Rogue I must say that I like him, he is not a b*****d like Sting, I liked even his exceed, while while I don’t like Sting’s exceed, he is too much like was Charle until Edolas arc, he is always serious and not cute.
Anyways from this page I believe not only Rogue and Frosch don’t like this punishment, but even Rufus and Orga, in fact they seem really down/worried for Yukino in the fourth frame of this page http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/281/14.

Anyways I like that Yukino accepts her punishment and thanks for everything.
I think this is a good thing that she did not beg Gemma, but then she accept her punishment.

Anyways I don’t think that Yukino will give her keys to Lucy, I believe this because the title of the next chapter is “10 keys and 2 keys”, so I don’t think that he will give to Lucy only the two golden key but not the 13th key, I think that would be really useless.
Infact I believe that in the next chapter Yukino will tell to Fairy Tail the situations, and this will only piss of Natsu.
Counting that Charle is there perhaps Charle will have a new vision that will involve Yukino.
Infact I believe that Yukino will be kidnapped, but then counting that she has not anymore her two keys (if for the plan will be needed only the golden key) this will be the reason why Lucy will be kidnapped (obviously Yukino will remain as a prisoner, even if there is the possibility that Gerard will rescue her).
Anyways I don’t even think that she will join Fairy Tail, she is a stellar spirit like Lucy beside here seem really Lisanna http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/281/20.
In the truth in this pic she is not beautiful, even if where is naked or even when she weas his battle’s clothes (except when she cried in chapter 280, even there is ugly) is really sexy, hot, her boobs are really big.

After the tournament I believe that to Sabetooth could happened two things:
1) The guild will change, they will undertand that what it’s really important is the friendship, not the power, so Yukino will came back to her (even with Kagura’s permission).
2) All the five stronger wizard of Sabertooth will leave it, so Sabertooth will return to be a weak guild, this would be really the best punishment for Gemma (I will write about this in my next post, where I will write about Kagura).

Anyways regarding the fifth member of Sabertooth I must say that I don’t believe that she is a dragonslayer, I would be really happy if she will be Ikaruga (I will say the reason when I will write about Kagura).

P.S: I want to know your opinion about the things that I wrote here.

laxus wont face sting he is being set up to face natsu and i think laxus will face the black lightning guy on sabertooths team

also anyone think the young girl they said would replace yukino will be another dragon slayer maybe someone to face wendy

Marche
May 07, 2012, 12:16 AM
laxus wont face sting he is being set up to face natsu and i think laxus will face the black lightning guy on sabertooths team

also anyone think the young girl they said would replace yukino will be another dragon slayer maybe someone to face wendyI know it. I only said that I would prefer Luxus intead that Natsu, just because Sting thought are really similar to that Luxus had.

Airgrimes
May 07, 2012, 06:55 AM
I know it. I only said that I would prefer Luxus intead that Natsu, just because Sting thought are really similar to that Luxus had.

After seeing your wall of text I agree with this.
Im hoping Natus never uses Lightning Slayer magic again though lol.

But your part on Rogue and Sting joining the FT Guild would be fantastic.
Its possible that youve figured out a part of where the story is going and that since FT is a fairly young manga having not even reached 400 chapters despite its immense popularity, its not impossible that gradually through the story which has a long way to go we reach a situation where the FT Guild has over 10 Dragon Slayer or even all of them and they have to work together in a cliche shounen format to meet all their dragons that disappeared on 777.

Marche
May 07, 2012, 07:01 AM
After seeing your wall of text I agree with this.
Im hoping Natus never uses Lightning Slayer magic again though lol.

But your part on Rogue and Sting joining the FT Guild would be fantastic.
Its possible that youve figured out a part of where the story is going and that since FT is a fairly young manga having not even reached 400 chapters despite its immense popularity, its not impossible that gradually through the story which has a long way to go we reach a situation where the FT Guild has over 10 Dragon Slayer or even all of them and they have to work together in a cliche shounen format to meet all their dragons that disappeared on 777.I never said that Rogue and Sting could join Fairy Tail, if they leave Sabertooth I think (or I should say I wish) that they join Lamia Scale.
But for that I will tell later, when I will have enough time when I will write about Kagura.

Airgrimes
May 07, 2012, 10:47 AM
I never said that Rogue and Sting could join Fairy Tail, if they leave Sabertooth I think (or I should say I wish) that they join Lamia Scale.
But for that I will tell later, when I will have enough time when I will write about Kagura.

Wait why Lamia Scale? That's random.

SlayerKisame
May 07, 2012, 05:26 PM
It was a pretty good chapter. Yukino must've made other big mistakes as she wasn't given another chance like Sting. Gotta keep in mind that these 5 mages were the mages that made Sabertooth #1, that includes Yukino. She is probably the weakest of the 5 but she still made the guild what it is, which really makes the punishment she got all the more serious. If you go back and read Yukino's battle with Kagura, you can really see that she wasn't that weak, she was pretty powerful but got matched up with someone too strong. And she wasn't kicked for losing but rather betting her life. There is another mage Sting's exceed was talking about that will be joining the 5 to fill in the spot so that's interesting. I doubt she'll be as strong as Yukino though since she initially wasn't one of the 5 strong mages.

Going back to Sabertooth's history, it's interesting to remember that the guild didn't start out "weak" but rather "not well known". For Gemma to be able to recruit Sting, Rogue, Rufus, Orga, and Yukino, he must be extremely strong as none of them acted defiant in his presence, especially Yukino since she just embarrassed herself in front of her whole guild. Gemma looks incredibly intimidating and doesn't look like some fodder GM.

And gawd, more Jellal, I think we've all had about enough with him at this point. Let's hope this past vengeance doesn't take more than 3 chapters to cover.

Lots of stuff in this chapter, definitely more than enough for the week!

Regret
May 07, 2012, 05:40 PM
I doubt she'll be as strong as Yukino though since she initially wasn't one of the 5 strong mages.

I think you have Yukino and her replacement mixed up. It's been suggested that Yukino is a relatively new member to the team. It was said that now that Yukino has been replaced, the original 5 mages are being reunited with the entrance of another woman. It was announced that this was Yukino's first try at the competition so it's unlikely that she had much of a reputation before this competition. If anything the new mage should be even more powerful to ensure that Sabertooth isn't embarrassed again. Hopefully unlike Jenny she'll really be ready to put up a fight.

Krono
May 07, 2012, 05:44 PM
It was a pretty good chapter. Yukino must've made other big mistakes as she wasn't given another chance like Sting. Gotta keep in mind that these 5 mages were the mages that made Sabertooth #1, that includes Yukino. She is probably the weakest of the 5 but she still made the guild what it is, which really makes the punishment she got all the more serious. If you go back and read Yukino's battle with Kagura, you can really see that she wasn't that weak, she was pretty powerful but got matched up with someone too strong. And she wasn't kicked for losing but rather betting her life. There is another mage Sting's exceed was talking about that will be joining the 5 to fill in the spot so that's interesting. I doubt she'll be as strong as Yukino though since she initially wasn't one of the 5 strong mages.

You've got it backwards. Yukino was an unknown newcomer. Her replacement is the last of the five members (http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/65092723/18) that made Sabertooth number one. And Yukino is unlikely to have made other big mistakes, especially with the "it was only for a short while" bit. This is simply how harsh Gemma is. She effectively was kicked for losing in an embarrassing manner. Aka "bet her life, lost, and was pitied by the enemy" aka she bet her life and didn't win and didn't die.

shnugin
May 08, 2012, 08:42 AM
You've got it backwards. Yukino was an unknown newcomer. Her replacement is the last of the five members (http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/65092723/18) that made Sabertooth number one. And Yukino is unlikely to have made other big mistakes, especially with the "it was only for a short while" bit. This is simply how harsh Gemma is. She effectively was kicked for losing in an embarrassing manner. Aka "bet her life, lost, and was pitied by the enemy" aka she bet her life and didn't win and didn't die.

I was going to say the same thing. Supposedly this 'unknown member" is also younger than Yukino. So I'm happy to see a bad ass girl like Meredy. Hopefully Wendy will really shine in this arc. I've been waiting for it!

Shadoguardian
May 08, 2012, 01:18 PM
I wonder if there is a chance that Yukino will challenge Lucy for her keys. Since Yukino vaguely reminds me of Angel I thought that maybe they are related and the main reason she joined the tournament is to either to obtain all of Lucy's keys, to prove who is the best celestial spirit mage, for revenge for Angels sake, or the combination of the two or three. Maybe this way she'll hope to redeem herself in the eyes of Jiemma.

Schabrak
May 08, 2012, 03:26 PM
She's out there is no way back unless I read a different chapter than you did. Furthermore Yukino looking sad doesn't imply her being willing to challenge Lucy. Maybe she joined them because they are the #1? It's the same reason Lucy has gone to Fairy Tail at the beginning. It's way easier and more fun to fight with strong guild members and gain a lot of money.

ShoobyDooBop
May 10, 2012, 11:14 AM
I kinda thought Sting had a thing for Yukino tbh. If you look at her fight with Kagura it keeps going to his face and he looks a tad concerned. I dunno, I think how he acted may have been a bit of a front.

Xguard
May 10, 2012, 11:18 AM
Wait why Lamia Scale? That's random.
I assume that he may think the Gray's competitor,Lyon, stay in Lamia Scale. So Sting and Rogue ,that are Natsu and Gajeel 's competitor, should stay in Lamia Scale as well. :D

Airgrimes
May 10, 2012, 12:30 PM
I assume that he may think the Gray's competitor,Lyon, stay in Lamia Scale. So Sting and Rogue ,that are Natsu and Gajeel 's competitor, should stay in Lamia Scale as well. :D

I see... However Lamia Scale lack the same plot relevance as they did before.

Marche
May 10, 2012, 12:54 PM
I see... However Lamia Scale lack the same plot relevance as they did before.Yeah. That's right. They could join Lamia Scale with Yukino.
But this only if Yukino in someway will survive and if she will remain a stellar spirit, so she could became Lucy's rival.
But this only if Kagura will set her free, for some reason (I have already several ideas about this could happened, but I can't say it right now, I have time for it, so for now I will not say it).