PDA

View Full Version : Who shoulda Won the "Swim suit contest"?

-Ken-
April 23, 2012, 11:12 AM
If you were the judge, which girls would you give the points to?

This is pretty much for overall. But feel free to give points to individual pose if you want XD.

Just feel like it had to be done. My friends and I opinion are divided 4:3.

hoeru
April 23, 2012, 11:16 AM
I can't vote!!!! You forgot the options "draw" and "I can't decide - want to see more..." :P

THM Nindo
April 23, 2012, 02:50 PM
You should put the sexy pictures in the first post! :tem

lawlett-kun
April 23, 2012, 07:11 PM
tbh jenny for me. I understand we r judging bodies here, but they r identical :arf and i rlly hate Mira's hair style, cant stand it. Love jenny though

-Ken-
April 23, 2012, 09:32 PM
I can't vote!!!! You forgot the options "draw" and "I can't decide - want to see more..." :P

Well, I actually thought about putting those options in. But then I think the Judge in the manga doesn't have those option and had to make this hard decision. It's only fair XD.

You should put the sexy pictures in the first post! :tem

That's a nice idea. I'll need to probably used mangastream scan and crop image out though. I'll do that sometimes after I'm done with homework.

redred
April 23, 2012, 11:49 PM
definitely mirajane :P page 12 sealed the deal xD

Kauia
April 24, 2012, 03:59 AM
I agree, While Jenny's hot and sexy MIrajane manages to be give this cute look but at the same time give a hot and sexy look..

Ifrit
April 24, 2012, 09:02 AM
Mirajane :yourock

lawlett-kun
April 24, 2012, 09:44 AM
awwwwww anyone will join me in Jenny's fan club?

prolly not :crying

Regret
April 24, 2012, 11:45 AM
awwwwww anyone will join me in Jenny's fan club?

Don't worry you're not alone. I agree that Mirajane is cute, but I'd have to give it to Jenny for leaning towards the sexy side which seems more right to me. Too bad she didn't remember this was a battle round.

alphabeta
April 24, 2012, 12:45 PM
Voted Jenny.

Mirajane's just to mainstream. Besides, I have stockings fetish so this thing was predestined anyway :blush

Ancy
April 24, 2012, 01:42 PM
I love Mirajane, her personality and her Satan take over (which I think is darn hot)...but I hate her hair do...that's why I have to say that Jenny was a little more sexier this time

lawlett-kun
April 24, 2012, 04:26 PM
I love Mirajane, her personality and her Satan take over (which I think is darn hot)...but I hate her hair do...that's why I have to say that Jenny was a little more sexier this time

yeah that little tail infront really irks me

ghostexiled
April 24, 2012, 10:34 PM
added a "DRAW" option. :)

MAX_COLA_POWER!
April 26, 2012, 06:28 AM
Mirajane, because if you're THAT insecure about your beauty and worship your team to the point of being a bitch about other teams while being a judge, then you've already lost in my book.

hoeru
April 26, 2012, 09:12 AM
First, Jenny wasn't a jugde but a guest commentator for the first day only. Therefore, it was more than okay to raise the question if Fairy Tail's double participation was okay, or not. And secondly, as a guest commentator you still can support your own team and do some bitch talk down in the ring...