PDA

View Full Version : Chapter Gantz 243 Discussion/244 Prediction Thread

Tamerlane
January 22, 2007, 11:15 AM
*waves*

The latest chapter of Gantz is out. Go here (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=13673.0) to find everything that you need.

Also feel free to discuss this chapter here.

:amuse

tupacamaru
January 22, 2007, 03:35 PM
Goddamit! one dude was doping... dope to ride, thats it!

Well I wonder what kind of doping is it. And If it has something to do with riding the bike...

Aladar
January 23, 2007, 01:31 AM
heh.. wow. Osaka team are madmans! They are pretty much enjoying the killing, eh? :)

Well I wonder what kind of doping is it. And If it has something to do with riding the bike...

Its some drug, imho.. something like heroin or what..

OFER4
January 23, 2007, 02:40 AM
I found no translation :(
is there a copy in english???
I can't read japanise

sh0jin
January 23, 2007, 07:58 AM
I hope gantz picks up, this is chapter just seemed pointless but at least got to see MUSCLE RIDER. So next chapter, he's going to lay the smack down on the cocked eyed gaint. Cool thing is that the baby is the only one in the team thats gained points so far. The rest of the original gantz team will have problems accumilating point if the stoners keep getting the shots in.

If the other team (osaka) is soo confident and relaxed (maybe because of the drugs or not) during the attack on the city means that they may have alot of battle experience. I'm guessing, that this team is composed of a bunch of sicko who use their points to gain the sick powerful weapons. "Inaba: Hey, where'd those weapons come from? We've never had them."

Plus their team seem tight, as they dont have a stranger amongst them "Buzz-cut: Y'all can watch. Don't mess wit' us"

nutuna
January 23, 2007, 03:01 PM
mmm.

As long as they are in a gantz team, they don't have the to care about the bad-addictive part of drugs because each time they get back to the room they are restored(remember sakata and sakurai with the blood vessels).

The other team is insane, but sure knows how to fight. It's obvious they have a lot of experience. i see it in their weapons loooots of points used.

The thing is... when they finnish this mission, will both tems get to the same room? or the Tokyo team has been chosen to take contact with other gantz-teams to learn or team up? :notrust
Perhaps the new gantzer-vampires has something to do with this change.

i don't remember now... has nishi died??? where's he? i miss him.

PD:Great developing of takeshi.

ssjasper2003
January 24, 2007, 12:10 AM
I think they will go back to their separate rooms they started out from. I wonder what the vampires will do, I hope they don't kill everyone.

Yea they seem like they used a couple of hundred points to gain those weapons so those guys must have been doing missions for like over a year or something & also since they weren't affected by people getting attacked so I guess its nothing new in Osaka(or is it Tokyo?).

He probably used that cloaking device & hiding some where, hope we get some stuff answered by him if he knows anything. Since the mass amounts of monsters I think people will be able to all score over 100-200 points maybe & we will see the return of kei & probably some strong weapons also.

BRIONICMAN
January 24, 2007, 12:46 PM
seeing another gantz team might introduce new info about the gantz

Aladar
January 25, 2007, 08:57 AM
Well I just hope that Kaze will finish that alien fast, so we can see something else than that in 244.. And i don't think that Kei will be back after this fight - he will be back, im sure of that, but not now - i have feeling that most of points will be on Osaka's side..

Also, maybe there will be some conflicts between Osaka and Tokyo's team..

woof
January 25, 2007, 05:01 PM
this chapter may have been useless but that heroin addict was insane... i mean god damn it :D lets hope Kei gets back fast it sucks that hes dead -_-

Raijatsu
January 26, 2007, 04:02 PM
This guys are crazy... drugs and an Ipod?
I hope they get killed or the heros will show them to treat the hunt seriously

Aladar
January 27, 2007, 11:19 AM
this chapter may have been useless but that heroin addict was insane... i mean god damn it :D lets hope Kei gets back fast it sucks that hes dead -_-

Ah, I don't want him there a while.. because lately on Phaze 1 it was only Kei, Kei, Kei.. Its refreshing to see some more character development that Kei's..

Gantzlover
January 28, 2007, 10:43 PM
Well I just hope that Kaze will finish that alien fast, so we can see something else than that in 244.. And i don't think that Kei will be back after this fight - he will be back, im sure of that, but not now - i have feeling that most of points will be on Osaka's side..

Also, maybe there will be some conflicts between Osaka and Tokyo's team..

I don't think they'll be bringing back Kei for a while....also nishi is not dead he's problly hiding again the cocky sissy lol

xi0
January 28, 2007, 11:30 PM
Yeah, Nishi is probably using the cloaking device on the controller.

Aladar
January 29, 2007, 12:44 PM
Why others dont use it, anyway? I think at least few people know about it..

Gantzlover
January 29, 2007, 02:51 PM
Hmm mabey because the others forgot? Remember it was shown in the beinging of the manga that he was using it? The only one that was around then that is still living is Kato....and mabey he forgot or just don't care?

Spilt_milk
February 04, 2007, 02:19 PM
I dont think thats HEROIN. I think its SABU which is crystal METH AKA meth anphetamine which is VERY popular in Japan since World War 2. Theirs actually a rumour/tradition for the police to turn a blind eye on SABU sales by the Yakuza as long as the Yakuza DO NOT SELL HEROIN AND COCAINE. GOOGLE it if you dont believe me

bloodrage
February 05, 2007, 05:22 PM
I dont think thats HEROIN. I think its SABU which is crystal METH AKA meth anphetamine which is VERY popular in Japan since World War 2. Theirs actually a rumour/tradition for the police to turn a blind eye on SABU sales by the Yakuza as long as the Yakuza DO NOT SELL HEROIN AND COCAINE. GOOGLE it if you dont believe me

so what is the diffrence between meth and cocaine heorin still fcks you up if the yakuza sold cocaine too i doubt the police would do anythign about it either.

Abumoney
February 11, 2007, 12:05 PM
Where can i download new gantz

xi0
February 11, 2007, 05:42 PM
Where can i download new gantz

Please refer to the Info and Index thread that is in the main section.

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=12423.0