PDA

View Full Version : Anime Naruto Shippuuden Episode 262

allendsup23
May 10, 2012, 06:51 AM
When discussing the episode, please respect those that don't want to be spoiled and put all future Manga events into spoiler tags. This rule will be strictly enforced. Thanks.

HorribleSubs Naruto Shippuuden – 262 480p (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=313044)

HorribleSubs Naruto Shippuuden – 262 720p (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=313045)

HorribleSubs Naruto Shippuuden – 262 1080p (http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=313047)

---------- Post added at 06:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 AM ----------

Mods, Please correct the thread title. It is episode 262 and not 261. It happened by mistake

matsemann08
May 10, 2012, 07:32 AM
Please can we stop with the "5 or below" to 10 rating system? It doesn't make any sense... A 5 is an average score, so you won't know if it's awful or just average. Make it 1 to 5 or something.

Rarhyx
May 10, 2012, 07:56 AM
hey I'm new to µtorrent, where can I enable subs or are these without subs?

allendsup23
May 10, 2012, 08:05 AM
hey I'm new to µtorrent, where can I enable subs or are these without subs?

These are subbed versions. Just download them using µtorrent and play them in media player. I use VLC to watch them.

Rarhyx
May 10, 2012, 08:11 AM
thanks, I watched it via µtorrent there aren't subs but with vlc it works....^^

Naruto2011
May 10, 2012, 09:22 AM
great episode, i love the depth the characters have in the war, their feelings and what not. this war arc will prob be among the best if they keep up the good work

Kay3795
May 10, 2012, 10:00 AM
Good episode but I feel that the flashbacks wasn't necessary

Rarhyx
May 10, 2012, 10:07 AM
better some flashback than a whole filler arc

Naruto2011
May 10, 2012, 10:59 AM
^^most definitely, im so glad we are finally in the war arc. The can honestly add a bunch of filler during this arc because the possibilities are so vast, we can really see alot more depth of certain characters and expanded battles, it has alot of potential

jalix
May 10, 2012, 11:46 AM
Not bad - and the flashback wasn't overwhelming & too long. I liked it. And I even think the filler in the beginning was well placed.

danzouismadara
May 10, 2012, 11:48 AM
I thought it was perfect 10/10 its refreshing after the last month of crap

allendsup23
May 10, 2012, 12:01 PM
Episode is good. So far they have done good job in handling the war. Excellent use of background music too. Flashback was for short duration and kinda fits well too. Doton techniques were awesome. I completely forgot about those or say I did not have an idea about their scale when read in manga.

Gats
May 10, 2012, 02:22 PM
Good episode !
Somehow their teamplay felt better than in the manga even if it's the same ! :verily

NinjaStar
May 10, 2012, 03:48 PM
Imo this episode was pretty damn good. When i read the manga i was kinda confused over what was happening and so i kinda just glazed over the details but the anime just made this epic as hell. Hope they keep up the good work.

blackjack612
May 11, 2012, 12:28 AM
Now this is how you animate an episode. The pacing was a little slow. I'd prefer a frentic pacing to really capture the feel/confusion of war, but I understand them milking each battle for all they can considering the arc is still ongoing. That said, it was a consistently wonderful chapter to watch unlike the last outing which was not that great.

Brill
May 11, 2012, 08:14 AM
Well Kankuro was drawn like a block, he has a little more dimension than that. The transitions were executed very well in this chapter, then again this was also the most thoughtfully executed segment of the war to date in the manga. If the animation staff can keep it up at this level and cover the spots that Kishi dropped during the res of the war then this will be an excellent arc segment. Here's hoping.

Jessie
May 11, 2012, 11:22 AM
Well Kankuro was drawn like a block, he has a little more dimension than that.
The anime assumes Kankuro is suppose to be ugly and draws him such. Gaara and Temari are the good looking Sand Sibs.

3c
May 11, 2012, 03:59 PM
Excellent episode, although I skipped the last 2 minutes of flashbacks. It was relatively short, and I loved those episodes back in the days, but I didn't feel like having my memory refreshed.

Looks like we're back to regular animation level next week again. They can't have top animation every week after all. So far so good, but the war is the longest arc by far. Let's see how long they can keep it up.

I have to say though, that this episode had fantastic usage of the OST. It made the war and skirmish sound very epic.

Eprst
May 11, 2012, 08:24 PM
The episode was very cool. when it somes to actions unfortunately manga cannot describe it very well, but of course anime is better, ok lets wait for the next one and judjing from manga we will see a lot of actions from now battle after battle, jutsu after jutsu) 100K of Zetsus vs 80K of shinobis! Cool:)