PDA

View Full Version : Chapter Fairy Tail 289 Discussion/ 290 Predictions

ghostexiled
June 22, 2012, 05:59 PM
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Fairy Tail.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
Spoiler Pics and Translations:
At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
For-Profit Download Links
If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
*.usercash.*
*.linkbucks.*
*.tinyurl.*
*.anonym.to/*
*.xrl.us/*
*.realfiles.net*
*.sharecash.*
*.shorl.com/*
*.lix.in/*
*.pgi-shumen.info/*
*hotfile.com*
*letitbit.net*
*depositfiles.com*
*tiny.cc*
*uploading.com*
*ugotfile.com*
*depositt.blogspot.com*
*cashfiles.blog.com*
*snipurl.com*
*bit.ly*
*rayfile.com*
*storage.to*
*megaupload.com*
*share-links.biz*
*doiop.com*
*filefactory.com*
*missupload.com*
*enterupload.com*
*mangoshare.com*
Formatting:
We ask that proper format is followed to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience.
Example One:

Source: Mangahelpers (http://mangahelpers.com/)
Credits: Ohana

http://img204.imagevenue.com/loc81/th_539054661_01_122_81lo.jpg (http://img204.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=539054661_01_122_81lo.jpg)http://img273.imagevenue.com/loc110/th_539055410_841810_122_110lo.jpg (http://img273.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=539055410_841810_122_110lo.jpg)
http://img265.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=539055332_03_122_77lo.jpg

Example Two:

Source: Mangahelpers (http://mangahelpers.com/)
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

•Sasuke•
June 29, 2012, 09:23 AM
http://animeprodestiny.forumcommunity.net/?t=47951505 lastpost

http://thumbnails39.imagebam.com/19921/588668199201687.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/588668199201687) http://thumbnails60.imagebam.com/19921/5679ba199201700.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/5679ba199201700) http://thumbnails58.imagebam.com/19921/511813199201714.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/511813199201714)

ghostexiled
June 29, 2012, 09:36 AM
It looks like some people were right in thinking that it would end in a draw.

Also appears that everyone is picking up on the dark vibe now.

RaveDragon
June 29, 2012, 09:40 AM
Thank god i can live with a draw xD

It seems the climax is about to be set for this arc hmm and the anime stuff is surprising indeed, its fishy that zeref comes up when Lucy is bout to get kidnapped for her stellar magic, i wonder if in zerefs time stellar magic was more 'complex'.

well we all knew cobra would come back but all of the orancoin seis? filler arcs of ft rock!

NAM61
June 29, 2012, 10:15 AM
not to see it may end in a draw wonder why erza and other noticed at the end

REN KOUEN
June 29, 2012, 10:42 AM
Thank god i can live with a draw xD

It seems the climax is about to be set for this arc hmm and the anime stuff is surprising indeed, its fishy that zeref comes up when Lucy is bout to get kidnapped for her stellar magic, i wonder if in zerefs time stellar magic was more 'complex'.

well we all knew cobra would come back but all of the orancoin seis? filler arcs of ft rock!

honestly i dont like when filler comes back to rear its head in the canon scenes

bleach and naruto are both notorious for that (to an extent)

i understand the necessity of filler, but filler and canon should remain as separate as possible

BlackHair
June 29, 2012, 10:48 AM
It looks like some people were right in thinking that it would end in a draw.I thought Wendy would win, but this sounds definitely better.

I didn't peek at the spoilers yet, so I hope the dark presence is located by now.

ghostexiled
June 29, 2012, 10:48 AM
Guys remember to leave comments concerning other series at the door. This thread is to discuss the FT spoilers and the soon to be chapter.

Thanks!

Newkerzy
June 29, 2012, 10:56 AM
It looks bad for Jellal here.... I wonder if Doranbalt's gonna let him walk this time?? here's wondering if FT can convince them..... but I think regarding the bigger matters at hand, they might let him go.... for now.

Darklord_NS
June 29, 2012, 11:09 AM
complete raw is out at mangateers
http://mangateers.com/manga/fairy-tail-raw/289/1/

RaveDragon
June 29, 2012, 11:16 AM
honestly i dont like when filler comes back to rear its head in the canon scenes

bleach and naruto are both notorious for that (to an extent)

i understand the necessity of filler, but filler and canon should remain as separate as possible

Well there is one thing i dont like for sure, racer died in the manga why bring him back in the anime but at least ft fillers are funny or curious =]

but wendy seems like she won :/ i'd prefer a draw. it would make a good pretext to make erza kagura jellal milliana all meet up if theres trouble.

ghostexiled
June 29, 2012, 11:18 AM
So I was correct in seeing it as a draw then?

I was wrong on others picking up the dark vibe... it turn into Gerald getting surrounded by those 2 councilmen.

Why do they have reason to suspect him not to be Mistogun? Did I miss this give away?

SlayerKisame
June 29, 2012, 11:21 AM

I was wrong on others picking up the dark vibe... it turn into Gerald getting surrounded by those 2 councilmen.

Why do they have reason to suspect him not to be Mistogun? Did I miss this give away?
Looks like a draw. Seems like Mystogan is hyperventilating and acting out of character which made him look suspicious. It also seems like he was after some shady character (possibly Zeref?) but the council guys cornered him first.

Krono
June 29, 2012, 11:23 AM

The one Rune Knight is Laharl, he's the one that first arrested Jellal. The other is Dornbolt, aka Mest, who infiltrated Fairy Tail by pretending to be Mystogan's apprentice, having specifically picked that role because Mystogan was no longer around.

RaveDragon
June 29, 2012, 11:30 AM

Yep, and its a nice thing as well, Wendy winning would be to much considering her non fighter status and Chelia's obvious like to fight, but Chelia winning would make people mad so Mashima opted for the cool way a troll within a troll of non trollness xD

Still what Jellal is thinking seems interesting enough and the end as well

ghostexiled
June 29, 2012, 11:41 AM
@ Krono... if he is suspicious on that fact alone, then it should of shown him be suspicious about Mistogun being in the tournament from the start. Especially since he has already participated in a round against Jura. So why start thinking something was up about him now?

Krono
June 29, 2012, 11:44 AM
@ Krono... if he suspicious on that fact alone, then it should of shown him be wondering about Mistogun being in the tournament from the get go. Especially since he has already participated in a round against Jura. So why start thinking something was up about him now?

He probably wasn't following the tournament news seeing as Laharl more or less dragged him to it (http://www.mangahere.com/manga/fairy_tail/v26/c284/8.html).

ghostexiled
June 29, 2012, 11:48 AM
^Not to start being overly nit picky... but you would think that he was told about who was participating in the games, especially when it came to FT or at least was given a schedule or flyer that had all that info on it.

But I could be over-thinking this matter. :p

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

btw the chapter is out: http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/69646697/1

REN KOUEN
June 29, 2012, 11:53 AM
Guys remember to leave comments concerning other series at the door. This thread is to discuss the FT spoilers and the soon to be chapter.

Thanks!

hmm it was just a simple comparison but i understand

anyway i am not a fan of the Oraciaon seis making an appearance, i would rather keep those types of filler related elements away from the actual canon

however if they make an appearance in the manga at any point i guess they are canon right?

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

Well there is one thing i dont like for sure, racer died in the manga why bring him back in the anime but at least ft fillers are funny or curious =]

but wendy seems like she won :/ i'd prefer a draw. it would make a good pretext to make erza kagura jellal milliana all meet up if theres trouble.

i will agree, of filler i have seen, FT's filler is some of the better, more entertaining material

i can actually watch FT filler and enjoy myself, which cannot be said for some other series

back on topic the only reason i could see that the councilmen would suspect mystogan to be jellal would be the magic he used in the fight with jura, combined with their pryor knowledge of his abilities/magical power and appearance

Ether
June 29, 2012, 11:57 AM
Curse you Doranbalt =.=" Wished that Gildartz could come and crash his face (along with Lyon who pissed me off last chapter ><)
Well, about this one, pretty nice fight at last... Sooo is Chelia this powerful? (Listening to Jura's words). And she hadn't anything to do with Zeref in the end... Anyway, nice chapter!

ILikeSleeping
June 29, 2012, 11:57 AM
A draw is indeed nice. I wonder what Wendy used to pull that one through though, last chapter had her at quite a disadvantage. Is it that Milky Way spell?
And are those designs of post-time skip Oracion Seis? Is this actually for the anime? Although I would have liked for them to make a manga re-debut first if they were going to show up again at all but oh well. Looks like Doranbolt is going to make a move regarding Jellal.

Edit: Oh wait, just noticed the full chapter scans

2nd Edit: Sorry my bad

ghostexiled
June 29, 2012, 12:03 PM
Guys please move any discussion about the FT anime to its proper thread... discussing it here spoils others and derails the discussion about the manga itself.

Thanks!

kkck
June 29, 2012, 12:07 PM
Meh, not sure if a draw is what I would have prefered. Anyways, the issue here is that fairy tail is now behind fairy tail B. Now for B to not have an overwhelming victory over A they need to at least tie a match within the next two days. So do we have orga and laxus tying their match too? I wanted to see laxus kicking his ass lol.

Anyways, I think this was a fairly revealing chapter in terms of how sky magic works. I guess it kinda explains what we have seen before. Sky god magic allows to heal physical injuries while dragons sky magic allows the recovery of stamina. I guess it kinda explains why wendy and shelia were roughly evenly matched here. Shelia could ignore her wounds and just keep going and only recover herself to the extent eating air around her would allow. Wendy could deal with her fatigue on the spot and recover her wounds only to the extent eating air would allow. It kinda seems like wendy should have an edge here. Wouldn't she be the one who doesn't tire from continuous attacks? I guess she did accumulate wounds, even if she wasn't tired she would be stalled by the accumulated damage. In turn, shelia never recovers her stamina, she would be the one who is consistently getting tired as she battles it out.

I kinda missed the part when wendy used her healing magic on shelia though, is there a page missing?

I wonder who the guy gerard was chasing was. I guess it is all to possible it could be zeref as most people would not actually recognize him. Or perhaps a guy created by zeref?

ILikeSleeping
June 29, 2012, 12:18 PM
So do we have orga and laxus tying their match too? I wanted to see laxus kicking his ass lol.

Didn't Laxus already fight though? Same with Orga. They won't be fighting each other unless they both get involved in a tag battle. But I actually think it's more likely for Mashima to pit Fairy Tail A against Sabertooth in the Tag Battle instead.

I see Natsu vs. Sting as quite a bit more likely seeing as how things have been building up prior. And perhaps Gray vs. Rufus

REN KOUEN
June 29, 2012, 12:34 PM
great chapter, i was totally shocked by the move wendy pulled off to over power chelias blast and send it off track

what a great move

either way i agree with the announcer that this was one of the best battles of the tournament if not the best , and i wonder who the guy jellal spotted was....

i wish doranbolt knew the whole truth about jelall

Uriel
June 29, 2012, 12:36 PM
It was an intesen chapter, I really liked it.
And rather than seeing this as Gerard-Council drama, I see it as a plot device to hide the true motivations after this match. I liked this chapter, but I feel that there is a page missing somewhere...I mean, when Wendy used magic to avoid Shelia's attack?

And I liked the explanation between Dragon's and God's Sky Magic. Quite interesting. I wonder if it applies to other God's vs Dragon's magics.

RaveDragon
June 29, 2012, 12:41 PM
It was epic and that was one intenxe battle, I'm glad for the draw as I just said but now the whole jellal undercover and hated by kagura thing seems to be going into the plot. And was Zeref there watching o-o waiting :sexyarf, so he's really involved in the whole sacrificing lucy thing oor is it someone else who has similar magic to him, maybe someone from his era that was keeping him at bay all along but had business to attend to while Zeref strolled away.

1337 haxor
June 29, 2012, 01:11 PM
HA! Totally called it two chapters ago, Chelia was just a decoy, Mashima trolled our asses again.

And now Jellal is on a bad position because he wasted time watching the wrong person, sometimes comedic irony plays well into this series.

Anyhow, that shady figure might be Zeref himself.

exacta
June 29, 2012, 01:17 PM
Lol I called that comment Wendy made on being almost out of magic bull. Bull, bull, bull. Anyway, the fight was meh, I don't really care. The Doranbolt -Mystogan- tracking down the source of the dark magic thing on the other hand is really interesting.

REN KOUEN
June 29, 2012, 01:38 PM
It was an intesen chapter, I really liked it.
And rather than seeing this as Gerard-Council drama, I see it as a plot device to hide the true motivations after this match. I liked this chapter, but I feel that there is a page missing somewhere...I mean, when Wendy used magic to avoid Shelia's attack?

And I liked the explanation between Dragon's and God's Sky Magic. Quite interesting. I wonder if it applies to other God's vs Dragon's magics.

i must have missed that explanation, i am gonna have to go re-read it now :gwah

i wonder if the council is going to arrest jellal and thus allow the culprit to escape next chapter...

Impossibility
June 29, 2012, 01:44 PM
I can live with a draw. Wendy's strategy was interesting, and the differences in their abilities was also of interest. Sky magic has always differed from the other slayer magics we've seen, it's not simply element manipulation and consumption, but their are other effects the magic can have.

As for Doranbolt's intense interest in Jellal, where exactly does it come from? It doesn't seem logical. He seems to be going to some extent just to find out who was behind the mask. He's given no indication that he suspects that it is Jellal, so why the direct confrontation and questions about his identity. For all he knows, it could be some random FT guild member.

1337 haxor
June 29, 2012, 02:01 PM
I can live with a draw. Wendy's strategy was interesting, and the differences in their abilities was also of interest. Sky magic has always differed from the other slayer magics we've seen, it's not simply element manipulation and consumption, but their are other effects the magic can have.

As for Doranbolt's intense interest in Jellal, where exactly does it come from? It doesn't seem logical. He seems to be going to some extent just to find out who was behind the mask. He's given no indication that he suspects that it is Jellal, so why the direct confrontation and questions about his identity. For all he knows, it could be some random FT guild member.

He doesn't know Jellal disguised himself as an FT member with the guild's approval, as far as he is concerned that person playing Mystogan could be an infiltrator seeking to do harm.

It doesn't matter if he is after Jellal, it matters that a suspicious guy might be plotting against the guild Doranbalt is deeply attached to.

REN KOUEN
June 29, 2012, 02:07 PM
He doesn't know Jellal disguised himself as an FT member with the guild's approval, as far as he is concerned that person playing Mystogan could be an infiltrator seeking to do harm.

It doesn't matter if he is after Jellal, it matters that a suspicious guy might be plotting against the guild Doranbalt is deeply attached to.

i hope FT doesnt get disqualified for allowing him to represent their guild, i highly doubt that would happen,

but it would be quite the successful troll if it did take place

Raicrune
June 29, 2012, 02:29 PM
Nice chapter and the battle was great Wendy did a nice move but it was a risk to take.

Chelia used a powerfull attack on Wendy(even Lyon Jura and the master were shocked saying that its able to kill her)
and then wants to become friends with her? Am i the only one who finds this weird?

Anyone?

0Xellos
June 29, 2012, 02:56 PM
It's hard to distinguish between Jellal and Mystogan, so Jellal can just say he returned :D

1337 haxor
June 29, 2012, 03:07 PM
It's hard to distinguish between Jellal and Mystogan, so Jellal can just say he returned :D

That will be the most likely played trick if Jellal is unmasked, he will explain he is Mystogan and that Jellal is his evil twin brother who lead him to hide his face out of shame.

Mystogan will probably grasp that he is helping Fairy Tail and let him slip.

However, Milliana will eaves drop on the confrontation and believe Mystogan (who is actually Jellal in disguise) is actually Jellal whom has been part of FT all along and Erza betrayed her.

This will be one big inception party! :derp

REN KOUEN
June 29, 2012, 03:16 PM
That will be the most likely played trick if Jellal is unmasked, he will explain he is Mystogan and that Jellal is his evil twin brother who lead him to hide his face out of shame.

Mystogan will probably grasp that he is helping Fairy Tail and let him slip.

However, Milliana will eaves drop on the confrontation and believe Mystogan (who is actually Jellal in disguise) is actually Jellal whom has been part of FT all along and Erza betrayed her.

This will be one big inception party! :derp

i definitely see a milliana/erza "catfight" ensuing over this

i am hoping jellal sticks with FT as a permanent member

Razh
June 29, 2012, 03:26 PM
Worst case scenario, Jellal's cover is blown and he has to escape and hide. I can't imagine those guys being able to stop him. Him getting imprisoned again also wouldn't make sense. Would totally be lame.

But who the fuck is that guy with Zeref's magic??? Damn you Mashima for making Doran a nosey prick! :nerve

1337 haxor
June 29, 2012, 03:30 PM
Worst case scenario, Jellal's cover is blown and he has to escape and hide. I can't imagine those guys being able to stop him. Him getting imprisoned again also wouldn't make sense. Would totally be lame.

But who the fuck is that guy with Zeref's magic??? Damn you Mashima for making Doran a nosey prick! :nerve

Zeref... WITH NEW HAIRCUT! :derp

Zsych
June 29, 2012, 04:13 PM
I doubt Zeref is just walking around. And Doranbalt needed to be smacked in the face. At least Jellal could've acted like he was in a hurry - if there's a world level threat, he can make excuses for pushing Doranbalt aside because he's in a hurry... and seriously, its not like Doranbalt hasn't known that Mistgun has been here throughout the entire games.

abc1233
June 29, 2012, 04:29 PM
Nice chapter and the battle was great Wendy did a nice move but it was a risk to take.

Chelia used a powerfull attack on Wendy(even Lyon Jura and the master were shocked saying that its able to kill her)
and then wants to become friends with her? Am i the only one who finds this weird?

Anyone?

Well Wendy was pretty much begging her to use it so she used it out of respect for wendy rather than to kill her for the sake of it

Also, what the hell? Doranbolt saw Jellal fighting for crying out loud and didn't notice anything strange, then it suddenly occurs to him that something is up when he sees Jellal in the crowd? Seriously?

Krono
June 29, 2012, 04:54 PM
Also, what the hell? Doranbolt saw Jellal fighting for crying out loud and didn't notice anything strange, then it suddenly occurs to him that something is up when he sees Jellal in the crowd? Seriously?

Doranbolt wasn't watching the first day.

Uriel
June 29, 2012, 04:59 PM
It's very likely that Erza comes to save the day about it. Don't think too much about it, it will be easily solved next chapter.

Gats
June 29, 2012, 05:41 PM
Anyone who made his research about Mystogan, or was being in the same guild, knows that this guy avoid contacts as much as possible, even with the members of his own guild (remember when he apparead in the guild's house and put everyone to sleep just because he was there). Seeing Mystogan walking freely in such a crowd, in the sight of everyone, is at least very suspicious.

Impossibility
June 29, 2012, 06:12 PM

But that still doesn't follow. The members of FT are very much aware of the events leading to the departure of Mystogan, seeing as it is through them that he obtained the information, it would then seem logical that they would know that the man portraying Mystogan is not in fact Mystogan. That would indicate that whoever lies under the mask has assumed the guise of Mystogan with FT's consent. So it doesn't make sense for Doranbolt to think that Jellal is an infiltrator.

SerpentTailedAngel
June 29, 2012, 06:37 PM
If Lahar was paying attention, since he seems to be more into the tournament than Doranbolt, he may be the one to come to the rescue. If he points out that Mystogan participated the first day that means that FT is backing him, and Jellal can just claim he visited from Edolas to help with the tournament.

If not Erza might be the one to say it. I don't think he'll actually get caught, because then Team B gets booted, unless they manage to feign ignorance. Dude is wearing a mask, after all. It seems a little early to get a Kagura/Millia/Erza confrontation, but I could see Milia overhearing him and recognizing his voice, leading to something down the road.

NAM61
June 29, 2012, 06:47 PM
i think that it was zeref the one jellel was sensing no one else probably there to find natsu again. next chapter i think jellel will escape that to his crew.

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

also i am glad it was a draw wendy did really well

1337 haxor
June 29, 2012, 07:56 PM
But that still doesn't follow. The members of FT are very much aware of the events leading to the departure of Mystogan, seeing as it is through them that he obtained the information, it would then seem logical that they would know that the man portraying Mystogan is not in fact Mystogan. That would indicate that whoever lies under the mask has assumed the guise of Mystogan with FT's consent. So it doesn't make sense for Doranbolt to think that Jellal is an infiltrator.

Did you forget Doranbalt himself used memory magic to infiltrate the guild as Mest?

As far as he is concerned the guy posing as Mystogan could have rigged the memories of FT members to forget the real one went away to another world.

It is a world of magic, anything can happen.

Impossibility
June 29, 2012, 09:17 PM
Did you forget Doranbalt himself used memory magic to infiltrate the guild as Mest?

As far as he is concerned the guy posing as Mystogan could have rigged the memories of FT members to forget the real one went away to another world.

It is a world of magic, anything can happen.

That doesn't explain the intensity of his reaction, there are a host of non-confrontational ways he could've gone about it. Doranbolt hasn't been presented as someone who is rash or paranoid. Being curious of Jellal, or even suspicious, is one thing, but it seemed as though he jumped to the worst possible conclusions, completely ignoring the more logical ones, and then decided to act without any thought whatsoever.

SerpentTailedAngel
June 29, 2012, 09:34 PM
He was just following Jellal and keeping an eye on him. Jellal saw him and bolted, so Doranbolt went and confronted him

hoeru
June 29, 2012, 10:13 PM
That doesn't explain the intensity of his reaction, there are a host of non-confrontational ways he could've gone about it. Doranbolt hasn't been presented as someone who is rash or paranoid. Being curious of Jellal, or even suspicious, is one thing, but it seemed as though he jumped to the worst possible conclusions, completely ignoring the more logical ones, and then decided to act without any thought whatsoever.

Well, as he infiltrated Fairy Tail as "Mistgun's apprentice" he had to know Mistgun and his abilities - thus Doranbalt knew that Mistgun wasn't part of Fairy Tail anymore as he didn't exist in Earthland. Anyways he knew that Mistgun had left FT since he himself took part in the S class trail in order to replace Mistgun as S class mage and took Wendy as partner. And then he saw him flying off with Meteor (http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/289/21) - something Mistgun wouldn't have done. What "more logical" conclusion could Doranbalt have made than that there's some impostor playing Mistgun's part?

And of course, Doranbalt still feels close to Fairy Tail. He didn't want to leave Tenrou when Lahar ordered the troops to retreat? And he has relieved when he heard about the core members returning.

There's actually been no other character being able to act as Doranbolt did.

thousandIN1
June 29, 2012, 10:43 PM
anyone else think that now that wendy's is all healed, she'll participate in the 4th day double battle with natsu vs sting and rouge. i'd like to see that!!!

NAM61
June 29, 2012, 11:02 PM
anyone else think that now that wendy's is all healed, she'll participate in the 4th day double battle with natsu vs sting and rouge. i'd like to see that!!!

no sting is natsus opponent and rogue is gajeels i doubt wendy will get involved with this fights

zerocooldx
June 29, 2012, 11:14 PM
Well Wendy was pretty much begging her to use it so she used it out of respect for wendy rather than to kill her for the sake of it

Doranbolt hasn't seen Jellal fighting as Mystogan in the Magic Games. Jellal fought Jura on the first day, the Magic Council didn't arrive until the third day. I'm betting either Ultear and Meredy do something to get Jellal out of this or Makarov himself does something to give credibility to Mystogan's existence.

dark angel KaRamo
June 30, 2012, 01:29 AM
wendy and chelia's match ends in a draw i'm fine with that i can breath now lol but wendy did very well congrats wendy.:super

this arc's Villain is coming can't wait to see who it is, also jellal is in a little bind right now but i thing erza will get him out of this by maybe calling him and he walk away saying my guild is calling me or maybe Ultear and Meredy will help, and i really thing it's zeref he's bin sensing all this time or maybe a new comer to the scene.

a little off topic i really want to see sting and natsu's match.

Ghan
June 30, 2012, 03:44 AM
Hey guys this is my very first post. I just recently read the chapter and something stood out to me. http://www.mangahere.com/manga/fairy_tail/v26/c289/9.html On the bottom left on top of the last panel there is this guy that just seems to stand out me. Plus it's like he is just staring mystogan for some strange reason. Any thoughts?

Tame
June 30, 2012, 03:56 AM
Don't really care about the Annoying Girl Fight, so I'm glad it's over. :P I liked the ending though with Doranbolt interrupting Jellal's chase after the bad dude. Oh, and hahaha, what did you expect for cheating Fairy Tail?! Whose bright idea was it to put a known criminal who's not a member of the Guild on the team?! Why didn't you just use Freed?! And now, by all rights, Fairy Tail B should be disqualified from the Games, but obviously that's not gonna happen.

Laif
June 30, 2012, 04:20 AM
Even if it's fake.. Mystogan is just epic!!! But i miss the real one nonetheless :( Quite a good chapter :) I think it's good there was a draw between girls :) Great panels of Wendy this time:)

Impossibility
June 30, 2012, 06:12 AM
Well, as he infiltrated Fairy Tail as "Mistgun's apprentice" he had to know Mistgun and his abilities - thus Doranbalt knew that Mistgun wasn't part of Fairy Tail anymore as he didn't exist in Earthland. Anyways he knew that Mistgun had left FT since he himself took part in the S class trail in order to replace Mistgun as S class mage and took Wendy as partner. And then he saw him flying off with Meteor (http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/289/21) - something Mistgun wouldn't have done. What "more logical" conclusion could Doranbalt have made than that there's some impostor playing Mistgun's part?

And of course, Doranbalt still feels close to Fairy Tail. He didn't want to leave Tenrou when Lahar ordered the troops to retreat? And he has relieved when he heard about the core members returning.

There's actually been no other character being able to act as Doranbolt did.

It's obvious that Mystogan was an impostor. What is not obvious is whether or not the impostor had some nefarious motives, or was a threat. As I've said already, his suspicion was warranted, his strong reaction was not. FT is aware of Mystogan's departure, and as such are likely to know the identity of the impostor. If that is the case, which is the more likely scenario, it would be extremely likely that the impostor was not a threat and it would be a simple matter of asking a few questions of one of the members of FT to ascertain more details about him. The other, less likely scenario, is that he is some impostor with less than noble motivations. In this case, he could more thoroughly attempt to investigate the impostor's relation to FT and his actions. Instead, he decided to confront a potentially dangerous assailant in the middle of a crowd of spectators. He pushed an intriguing situation into becoming just short of potential disaster, that is why I question his actions.

Newkerzy
June 30, 2012, 06:22 AM
Well, when you consider Doranbalt's guilt about 7 years ago, it's obvious he'd react strongly. Doranbalt simply has the best intentions of FT at heart, and that's why he's willing to help them in any way possible that is within his legal right & authority. I think this matter should be resolved quite easily, but the problem would be after it.

RaveDragon
June 30, 2012, 06:45 AM
Hey guys this is my very first post. I just recently read the chapter and something stood out to me. http://www.mangahere.com/manga/fairy_tail/v26/c289/9.html On the bottom left on top of the last panel there is this guy that just seems to stand out me. Plus it's like he is just staring mystogan for some strange reason. Any thoughts?

Thats Doronbalt behind jellal following him im pretty sure.

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

Don't really care about the Annoying Girl Fight, so I'm glad it's over. :P I liked the ending though with Doranbolt interrupting Jellal's chase after the bad dude. Oh, and hahaha, what did you expect for cheating Fairy Tail?! Whose bright idea was it to put a known criminal who's not a member of the Guild on the team?! Why didn't you just use Freed?! And now, by all rights, Fairy Tail B should be disqualified from the Games, but obviously that's not gonna happen.

Actually right now for the fights part they're no longer equal in numbers so one guild would have to fight twice, it could be used as a plot thing to weaken fta and then grab lucy by the knight guy but mashima could also get ftb disqualified or something to even out the numbers. Who knows.

Ghan
June 30, 2012, 07:32 AM
Thats Doronbalt behind jellal following him im pretty sure.

Sorry, I was talking about the panel above that one. The one where its just the guy and mystogan in it.

RaveDragon
June 30, 2012, 09:19 AM
Sorry, I was talking about the panel above that one. The one where its just the guy and mystogan in it.

Oh thats one freaky looking guy, maybe he's one of the bad lackeys but i dont think he'd be much :/

hoeru
June 30, 2012, 10:33 AM
What is not obvious is whether or not the impostor had some nefarious motives, or was a threat. As I've said already, his suspicion was warranted, his strong reaction was not.

Doranbalt saw Mistgun suddenly fly off with Meteor after he started to follow him in the crowd and anticipated that his target noticed him. That isn't suspicious enough for a character with seven years of character development after being influenced by Wendy's belief in Fairy Tail and asking for his help against Azuma while ignoring that he wanted to seek information to destroy Fairy Tail?

He pushed an intriguing situation into becoming just short of potential disaster, that is why I question his actions.

The situation didn't become any less intriguing to me just because Doranbalt openly confronted Mistgun. I'm actually pleased that Mashima gave Doranbalt room for growing after being inspired by Wendy in their fight against Azuma - and didn't make him look out randomly for that impostor.

BTW, I'm curious if Milianna could actually be the source of Zeref's magic. With her wish for killing Gérard she may have fallen under the same influence as he had (http://www.mangareader.net/135-7196-6/fairy-tail/chapter-81.html).

Zehahaha
June 30, 2012, 10:43 AM
BTW, I'm curious if Milianna could actually be the source of Zeref's magic. With her wish for killing Gérard she may have fallen under the same influence as he had.

Erm... You do realize that was Ultear messing with him do you ? That whole " Zeref ghost " stuff was just a trick played by Ultear, all for the sake of shaking the Council's eyes of Grimoire Heart.

Impossibility
June 30, 2012, 10:52 AM
Doranbalt saw Mistgun suddenly fly off with Meteor after he started to follow him in the crowd and anticipated that his target noticed him. That isn't suspicious enough for a character with seven years of character development after being influenced by Wendy's belief in Fairy Tail and asking for his help against Azuma while ignoring that he wanted to seek information to destroy Fairy Tail?

The situation didn't become any less intriguing to me just because Doranbalt openly confronted Mistgun. I'm actually pleased that Mashima gave Doranbalt room for growing after being inspired by Wendy in their fight against Azuma - and didn't make him look out randomly for that impostor.

BTW, I'm curious if Milianna could actually be the source of Zeref's magic. With her wish for killing Gérard she may have fallen under the same influence as he had (http://www.mangareader.net/135-7196-6/fairy-tail/chapter-81.html).

I just feel as though his actions were more the actions of someone like Natsu, go in guns blazing, rather than an experienced member of the council.

As for Milianna being the source, that would be interesting if it were in fact her. It's possible that she could be manipulated because of her strong desire to kill. If it is the case, then Kagura is also suspect, her blade itself could also have some connection to some form of dark magic. It would likely only increase the odds that Erza and Kagura face each other in battle.

longguilol1
June 30, 2012, 11:16 AM
Heavenly Body Magic: Meteor

when waiting in line is too much of a pain in the a$$ :cheez
http://i50.tinypic.com/103eqn5.png

A good chapter in my opinion. I expected a draw, and we got one so it should appease both set of fans. As for Jellal, since Raven Tail had already been disqualified, that leaves us with an odd number of teams. Could Jellal get busted and cause Fairy Tail Team B's disqualification as well, to even up the number of teams? I wonder.

I also am at a loss at how Mashima is going to handle the match-ups on the 4th day with 7 teams (if he chooses it to go that way).

hoeru
June 30, 2012, 12:53 PM
Could Jellal get busted and cause Fairy Tail Team B's disqualification as well, to even up the number of teams? I wonder.

But FT B's disqualification for Mistgun/Gérard not wearing the Guild's crest - unless Makarov stamped him - would ultimately result in FT A being disqualified for the guild being banned from the games [for the next years], wouldn't it?

I just feel as though his actions were more the actions of someone like Natsu, go in guns blazing, rather than an experienced member of the council

But as Member of the Council he has some authority to step in whenever he wants or feels he needs to... Lahar was with the troops and the impostor was pretty fast. So instead to take the risk to lose him, he stepped in and confronted him.

As for Milianna being the source, that would be interesting if it were in fact her. It's possible that she could be manipulated because of her strong desire to kill. If it is the case, then Kagura is also suspect, her blade itself could also have some connection to some form of dark magic. It would likely only increase the odds that Erza and Kagura face each other in battle.

At least we can agree on this. ;)

Marche
July 01, 2012, 05:10 AM
For now I will comment only Wendy and Chellia’s fight, the part with Gerard and Doranbolt/magic council in my next post:
I really like Chellia and Wendy’s fight.
Actually as I said in the 288 chapter’s thread I thought that the end of the match would end in a draw.
I thought this because the draw never appeared in the the other battles, we have been always a clear winner, but most importantly because with a draw excluding Raven Tail that was disqualified, Blue Pegasus and Quattro Puppy all the other team are in a range of 7 point (by Sabertooth 34 points to Fairy Tail team A 27 points).

But I must admit that I was wrong about how the draw would arrive.
In fact I thought that the result would be a draw because Chellia would not have used her real power, because she would have mercy on Wendy (because she would not hurt her or at the opposite because Chellia would not consider Wendy to her level.

Anyways I have not understood when Wendy took away Chellia’s fatigue, if before that Chellia tried to use her attack or when she already had already launched her attack.
Perhaps Wendy not only has restored completely her power, but perhaps she added power to Chellia.
In fact for example if we count Chellia’s attack power 100 when she has not fatigue, we could say that with fatigue her power’s attack is 80, but Wendy not only restored her power to 100, she brought Chellia’s power to 120%, for that reason Chellia’s missed, because he is not able to control such as power, it’s too much for her to handle.
I believe this is what happened to the start of the fight against Hades.
In fact this is their power to 100% http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/243/8 http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/243/9, then Wendy increase their attack power, with it the are above their 100% http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/243/10.

Anyways after that Chellia is not able to shoot that attack again, because Wendy approaches her, so the two will fight hand to hand.
Then the match end in a draw, because there is not a clear winner.
I really like that Jura remember how was Wendy at her first appearance, this clearly show us her growth rate.
I even like that at the end the two becames friends, even if at the first request Wendy says “If I am good enough”, showing that she still remains really timid, but at the second time she repley properly.
But the part of the match that I like the most is when Chellia says that she will use her full strength in response to Wendy’s feelings. I like this the most because I feared as I already said above that Chellia would not use her real power.
Anyways after this I don’t believe that we will have another fight between them.

hoeru
July 01, 2012, 08:34 AM
Anyways I have not understood when Wendy took away Chellia’s fatigue, if before that Chellia tried to use her attack or when she already had already launched her attack.

As much as I understood, Chelia isn't able to recover "fatigueness" from Godslayer magic only her body's injuries, that's why she missed Wendy.

Seems like Mashima-sensei wanted to show the difference between DS and GS (at least of the air element): Dragonslayers replenish their magical energy and remove influences on human bodies that make fatigue, while Godslayers replenish their magical energy and heal their physical bodies only. That's why Wendy still should be tired while being healed from her new friend.

Newkerzy
July 01, 2012, 08:50 AM
The way I see it, Wendy's Sky magic is probably superior to Chelia's. Let's make a rundown of their healing capabilities, shall we?

GS Magic: heals injuries, but doesn't recover stamina/fatigue.
DS Magic: Replenishes magical energy and stamina but doesn't heal injuries.

But here's the little catch with the DS version: While Wendy can't heal injuries, she can recover one's stamina and magical energy. So, how can she "heal" someone?? simple. By recovering her teammate's stamina, she's also recovering and improving their bodies' healing capabilities, thus resulting in accelerated healing instead of instant recovery. Also, it seems to me that her healing also act mostly like painkillers, instead of actually healing them.

That means she can make her teammates keep on going like energizer batteries. There's a reason why every time she heals others, the wounds don't instantly recover (fridge brilliance moment there).

So, if you ask me, Wendy's healing is certainly superior but in terms of offensive power Chelia's magic is far superior.

exacta
July 01, 2012, 09:37 AM
The Millianna theory is interesting. Maybe Millianna knows about Crime Sorciere, and purposely creates that feeling Jellal feels in hopes of drawing him to the tournament, which she successfully did this year. It's a crackpot theory though, probably completely wrong lol.:derp

Airgrimes
July 01, 2012, 10:36 AM
Had no idea how amazing Wendy was til this chapter. She is fantastic. Absolutely fantastic.
Would kill the likes of Lucy.

NAM61
July 01, 2012, 12:56 PM
i think the tag team battle for the next round will probably be natsu and gray vs sting and rufus and gajeel and juvia vs rogue and minerva. but i think we will have one more battale this round and it will be the rabbit vs someone just cant think of he will fight

matzik1212
July 01, 2012, 05:04 PM
A pleasant surprise the ending of the battle :) I'm glad Wendy didn't lose and i guess a draw it's acceptable . I liked the Wendy from this chapter, she's grown so much , she's a true FT mage right now :^_^

The chapter was good though i was pissed at Doranbolt for getting in Jellal's way .I was really curious who that man with mysterious power is .Could he be Zeref ?

hoeru
July 01, 2012, 07:39 PM
i think the tag team battle for the next round will probably be natsu and gray vs sting and rufus and gajeel and juvia vs rogue and minerva. but i think we will have one more battale this round and it will be the rabbit vs someone just cant think of he will fight

But that would mean that Sabre Tooth would fight twice in the tag battle what could make them earn 20 points or give them a second chance to gain 10P from a win. Isn't that too much of an advantage?

NAM61
July 01, 2012, 07:50 PM
But that would mean that Sabre Tooth would fight twice in the tag battle what could make them earn 20 points or give them a second chance to gain 10P from a win. Isn't that too much of an advantage?

sting and rogue will end up fighting natsu and gajeel and natsu and gajeel are in seperate teams unless they could exchange teammates i dont see another way for them to face off in the team battles.

dark angel KaRamo
July 01, 2012, 09:53 PM
The Millianna theory is interesting. Maybe Millianna knows about Crime Sorcerer, and purposely creates that feeling Jellal feels in hopes of drawing him to the tournament, which she successfully did this year. It's a crackpot theory though, probably completely wrong lol.:derp

could be, but what if it's that other girl on mermaid heel kagura she hates jellal just as or more then millianna dose. (I'm thinning a fight with her and erza is going to happen over jellal) that's my take

---------- Post added at 02:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 AM ----------

The way I see it, Wendy's Sky magic is probably superior to Chelia's. Let's make a rundown of their healing capabilities, shall we?

GS Magic: heals injuries, but doesn't recover stamina/fatigue.
DS Magic: Replenishes magical energy and stamina but doesn't heal injuries.

But here's the little catch with the DS version: While Wendy can't heal injuries, she can recover one's stamina and magical energy. So, how can she "heal" someone?? simple. By recovering her teammate's stamina, she's also recovering and improving their bodies' healing capabilities, thus resulting in accelerated healing instead of instant recovery. Also, it seems to me that her healing also act mostly like painkillers, instead of actually healing them.

That means she can make her teammates keep on going like energizer batteries. There's a reason why every time she heals others, the wounds don't instantly recover (fridge brilliance moment there).

So, if you ask me, Wendy's healing is certainly superior but in terms of offensive power Chelia's magic is far superior.

yes wendy can heal injuries just not her own but i do agree with Wendy's DS magic being superior to chelia GS magic but only in a some ways for now anyway and she can increase a person physical strength so her sky magic is very helpful in a long battle just like in edolas when wendy, natsu and gajeel fought that robot dragon so chelia is still stronger then wendy buy a large margin cause wendy is still young and didn't have enough training so chelia watch your back in the long run lol

REN KOUEN
July 02, 2012, 10:27 AM

i agree im gonna be pissed if jellal winds up locked up again, i dont see that happening though

i dont get why doranbolt waited until this point of the tournament to make a big deal about "mystogan" you would think that if it bothered him that much he would have tried to figure it out earlier

kkck
July 02, 2012, 10:57 AM
I don't think much is going to come out of this particular gerard development. Why would it? No one in particular knew who mistgun was even in the guild. Its not like doranbalt has any reason to think mistgun actually is gerard either. The way I see it all gerard needs is someone to vouch for him. Anyone in the guild and considering how much they knew about mistgun to begin with there really is no way to actually reasonably rebut anything. As far as everyone knew mistgun could have been anyone to begin with. To boot, it seems like erza is the one who is going to help.

hoeru
July 02, 2012, 12:34 PM
What if Gérard is gonna get found out but both Lahar and Doranbalt decide not to seize him as he gives them information on the appearance of Zeref's magic in the colisseum? I don't think they'd make the council shoot Etherion on Crocus as Lahar explained to Doranbolt on Tenrou... :imslow

RaveDragon
July 02, 2012, 12:49 PM
What if Gérard is gonna get found out but both Lahar and Doranbalt decide not to seize him as he gives them information on the appearance of Zeref's magic in the colisseum? I don't think they'd make the council shoot Etherion on Crocus as Lahar explained to Doranbolt on Tenrou... :imslow

if erza manages to cnvince doronbalt to listen to them and they explain the situation to just him or maybe even lahar, i'm sure they would accept that and help out. They know of Zeref i'm sure that for them who thik he's a mighty killer mage that made up monsters like lullaby and deliora he would be a priority over jellal whom is helping them out. It might get jellal a clean slate =] especially if cs got a fame for helping out the good guy in the 7 years of nothing (i like calling them that)

thousandIN1
July 02, 2012, 01:09 PM
doranbolt pisses me off in this chapter, just for that i predict he'll die saving FT somehow

RaveDragon
July 02, 2012, 01:12 PM
doranbolt pisses me off in this chapter, just for that i predict he'll die saving FT somehow

Like you want to punch him in the face, bec. i went though rage mode bec i wanted to see the zeref person, thats why i predict its not zeref himself who will be there later on but someone as important and crucial with similar feel to zeref but on the good side xD

dark angel KaRamo
July 02, 2012, 06:11 PM
what if the guy with the same aura like zeref is the same person that wants to capture lucy to use her magic for his plan

dragons4life
July 02, 2012, 08:35 PM
Ok. Here is my theory about the mysterious guy *cough*zeref*cough*.

He came each year to go and check if Natsu and the other DS were alive/came back and participated in the GMG and then when he heard from the square-nose dude that they are alive/came back and are participating in the GMG he said "ok, then I'm only gonna watch the fights between DS and some other random people I don't give a sh*t about" and then there was Wendy(DS) vs Chelia(some other people he doesn't give a sh*t about)

longguilol1
July 02, 2012, 10:58 PM
If the number of teams remains at 7 for the 4th day of the tournament, then a possible work around between the battles would be something like:

1 vs 1 vs 1 <-- 3-way team tag-battle featuring FT A, FT B, and Sabertooth (it's already been hinted here (http://static.zerochan.net/Fairy.Tail.full.1047038.jpg))
1 vs 1 <-- Blue Pegasus vs. Lamia Scale
1 vs 1 <-- Mermaid Heel vs. Quatro Puppy

RaveDragon
July 03, 2012, 03:10 AM
If the number of teams remains at 7 for the 4th day of the tournament, then a possible work around between the battles would be something like:

1 vs 1 vs 1 <-- 3-way team tag-battle featuring FT A, FT B, and Sabertooth (it's already been hinted here (http://static.zerochan.net/Fairy.Tail.full.1047038.jpg))
1 vs 1 <-- Blue Pegasus vs. Lamia Scale
1 vs 1 <-- Mermaid Heel vs. Quatro Puppy

That could work, they wanted to do tag battles at the end on the 5th day anyway they could just use it from the start. Or a team will have to fight twice.

So right now we know;

FTA (reserve elfman out of commission) - Erza, Gray and Natsu did not fight, while Lucy and Wendy have yet to take part in an event.

FTB (reserve Cana prob. too drunk to help out again)- Juvia, Gajeel did not fight, while Laxus, Mystogan and Mira have yet to take part in an event.

Mermaid heel (Reserve: ???)- Risley and Beth did not fight, while Kagura (I bet she ends with Lucy in an event concerning Yukino), Arania have yet to take part in an event. (Milliana did both)

Quatro Puppy (Reserve Bacchus KO'd hands might not help)- I have no idea if warcry is still alive =/ Nobarly, Yeager and rocker have yet to fight, Semmes, rocker and nobarly have yet to participate in an event (not sure about these guys i' havent paid much attention to them)

Lamia Scale (reserve:???) - Lyon, Yuka have yet to fight while dog dude, and chelia(with lucy again bec. that blonde is soooo lucky and she's sherry's cousin) have yet to participate in an event (jura has done both)

Blue pegasus(Reserve is Jenny but she's scarred for life soo) -Hibiki, Bunny and ichiya have yet to fight, while Ren and Bunny (heck why not lucy noticed him so hes in with her, ren annoys lucy as well so both could end up with her in an event) have yet to participate in an event

Sabertooth (Yukino is bye bye so i cant add reserve here) -Minevra, Rogue, sting have yet to fight while or take part in an event, rufus and orga both fought and took part in an event.

I also wonder about the mermaid heel master (its a woman i'd say duh) but she's the only master we know nothing off yet =/ Wonder if she's a new character we'll ever get to know or she's important.

Right now they're in this order;

1-Sabertooth
2-Mermaid Heel
3-Lamia Scale
4-Fairy Tail B
5-Fairy Tail A
6-Blue Pegasus
7-Quatro Puppy

hoeru
July 03, 2012, 03:35 AM
My prediction on the last day's contestants:

Contest round:

Saber Tooth: Rogue
Fairy Tail B: Gajeel
Fairy Tail A: Lucy
Quattro Puppy: Rocker
Lamia Scale: Toby
Mermaid Heel: Miliana
Blue Pegasus: Ichiya

Tag Battle (however it turns out):

Saber Tooth: Sting/Minerva
Fairy Tail B: Juvia/Kana
Fairy Tail A: Natsu/Gray
Quattro Puppy: Bacchus/Warcry
Lamia Scale: Yuuka/Lyon
Mermaid Heel: Ariana/Risley
Blue Pegasus: Hibiki/Eve

RaveDragon
July 03, 2012, 03:47 AM
My prediction for day four:

Saber Tooth: Minerva
Fairy Tail B: laxus
Fairy Tail A: wendy
Quattro Puppy: semmes
Lamia Scale: chelia
Mermaid Heel: arania
Blue Pegasus: ren or bunny

Saber Tooth: minerva
Fairy Tail B: Juvia
Fairy Tail A: Gray
Quattro Puppy: yeager
Lamia Scale: yuka
Mermaid Heel: risley
Blue Pegasus: ichiya

My prediction for the last day;

Fairy Tail B: Mystogan (if he's left alone) or Mira
Lamia Scale: Chelia
Mermaid Heel: kagura
Blue Pegasus: Bunny

Saber Tooth: Sting/Minerva
Fairy Tail B: Gajeel/Juvia
Fairy Tail A: Natsu/Erza (unless the knight wants to completely tire out lucy so she ends up going twice)
Quattro Puppy: Rocker/Bacchus
Lamia Scale: chelia/lyon
Mermaid Heel: Milliana/Kagura
Blue Pegasus: hibiki/bunny or ichiya/bunny

Then all hell will break lose :woo

hoeru
July 03, 2012, 03:50 AM
RaveDragon, but the Tag Battle is on day 4 - and day 5 has only a contest without battle. (ch.268 (http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/268/14))

RaveDragon
July 03, 2012, 04:10 AM
RaveDragon, but the Tag Battle is on day 4 - and day 5 has only a contest without battle. (ch.268 (http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/268/14))

I completely and utterly forgot thanks hoeru let me arrange my thought then =/

My prediction for day four:

Saber Tooth: Minerva
Fairy Tail B: laxus
Fairy Tail A: wendy
Quattro Puppy: semmes
Lamia Scale: chelia
Mermaid Heel: arania
Blue Pegasus: ren or bunny

Saber Tooth: Sting/rogue
Fairy Tail B: Gajeel/Juvia
Fairy Tail A: Natsu/Erza (unless the knight wants to completely tire out lucy so she ends up going twice)
Quattro Puppy: Rocker/Bacchus
Lamia Scale: chelia/lyon
Mermaid Heel: risley/Kagura
Blue Pegasus: hibiki/bunny or ichiya/bunny

My prediction for the last day;

Fairy Tail B: Mystogan (if he's left alone) or Mira
Lamia Scale: Chelia
Mermaid Heel: kagura
Blue Pegasus: Bunny

crimsonlink310
July 04, 2012, 06:17 AM

day 5 isn't only a contest as it can easily be something else to fit the schemes of that one evil dude.

Krono
July 04, 2012, 10:13 AM

Actually I'm pretty sure day 5 is entirely unknown. It could be a contest, it could be a battle royals, it cold be something else entirely.

RaveDragon
July 04, 2012, 10:27 AM
Actually I'm pretty sure day 5 is entirely unknown. It could be a contest, it could be a battle royals, it cold be something else entirely.

probably knight dude will take over that day though although Mashima implied whatever is happening is happening two days after on the 7th so maybe the tournament will not be stopped but something will start after.

longguilol1
July 04, 2012, 06:18 PM
Day 5 may not even come to materialize, as things are set to go out of whack. We may as well end up with an unfinished tournament. Wasn't July 7th the promised day?

RaveDragon
July 05, 2012, 07:43 AM
Day 5 may not even come to materialize, as things are set to go out of whack. We may as well end up with an unfinished tournament. Wasn't July 7th the promised day?

but day 5 is the 5th so theres hope that crazy happens only after the tournament is finishes when the mages are exhausted before they set back to thier respective towns. thats why it makes sense for lucy to be in day 5 event thats way she will have little magic to defend herself can be easily captured and then her magic can be somehow suppressed. although since zeref came up now and jellal is in trouble things might get accelerated.

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

i was thinking 'night of intersecting feeling' means some people are going throught the same feelings it might be about jellal, erza, milliana and kagura but it could also be on the dragon slayers feelings on thier dragons and lucy's on her mums since the 7th is closing in on them again.

Newkerzy
July 05, 2012, 09:17 AM
Hmm.... that makes sense (about the DS remembering their parents because of the impending anniversary) if that's true, maybe we'll find out for real if Layla really died on the 7th.

Bigfoot187
July 06, 2012, 03:02 AM
I'm betting day 5 will be a battle royal group against group
would be awesome :)
Gajeel and natsu vs sting n rogue

Aranilas
July 13, 2012, 02:49 PM
Gajeel & Natsu fighting together is (at this moment - just wait, how the plot is developing) not possible, because, they are in different teams (FTB & FTA).

But I've got an other thoght, I really want to share - what would be, if Kagura is or rather was Jellas fiancée. We all thought (and hoped), that Jellal lied to Erza at the beach (also the talk between Jellal, Meredy & Ultear and Erzas "monologue" at the end of Ch. 264 works against this idea) but MAYBE its possible.
I doubt, that Jellal has had no relationship with a woman within this past 7 years - maybe it was kind of this way.
I know it is kind of a devious thought, but it would be a diversion to the usaul cause, why the most people want to get back at Jellal ... thus the development of his relationship to Erza would be very interesting.