PDA

View Full Version : Discussion Why do people join the Bishokukai if Midora isn't going to share GOD?

Super Meteor
June 24, 2012, 04:28 PM
This is something I've been wondering for a while now since Midora outright stated he's not going to share GOD with anyone and if what he said about a weaker Ichiryuu is true.

If Midora wants to keep GOD to himself then there's nothing they can do about it so what do you think there motivations are for joining?

I think some of them are probably after the other ingredients from Acaia's full course like how the IGO and the other Heavenly Kings are or probably some other high end ingredients.

SSJ Fighter
June 24, 2012, 04:29 PM
midora can make those cook reach foods and ingredients that some of them would never see if they were on their own.

also cooking the ingredient might be honour enough

Polygon
June 24, 2012, 04:33 PM
Well some may be like Chiyo who have different goals.

Gadzilla
June 24, 2012, 04:38 PM
There may be a few like Chiyo. However, I think it's mostly just a case that not all the Bishokukai members have God as their goal. IIRC, Toriko is the only one among the Heavenly Kings who has God as a goal. Not saying that the others don't want to taste God, but it's just not a goal.

It's also possible that Midora MIGHT share God among the organization (You know, Dores, Alfaro. etc) but that seems a little unlikely knowing him to be a glutton.

Minty
June 24, 2012, 04:51 PM
I've been wondering this myself.

Great Potato
June 24, 2012, 06:20 PM
Working under someone like Midora is a great oppurtunity to get your hands on some legendary ingredients and really hone your cooking skills. Both of those are insanely important to a chef.

Jorge D. Dragon
June 27, 2012, 02:01 AM
It really seems that those who join Bishokukai mostly want to get their hands on tons of different ingridients that this organisation can provide and also those Gourmet Cells that can make anyone stronger in no time, so of course as Bishokuya they want to get stronger and stronger and the same aplies for Chefs. If those like Take who weren't that special managed to get that strong and great in a blink of an eye just by gaining Gourmet Cells and eating some high class ingridients... then of course it's logical to join Bishokukai for them, especially as they don't care that much about Gourmet Doctrine, Food Honour and so on.
Also as some have already mentioned they might have their own goals like Chiyo who wants to resurrect her son, though I don't know if it's really possible, but still this should have provoke her to join such an organisation and change her quite a bit.
Also there are such guys as Bishokukai's personal Saiseya... and this seems the most strange to me as Saiseyas have an absolutely different goal from those of Bishokukai, so it's really interesting what is his goal and the reason to join such an organisation.

tungy
June 28, 2012, 06:18 AM
Not to spoil it but the latest chapter i think explains the answer to this question

Motivated
June 29, 2012, 02:40 PM
As great as god may be, other people that joined the bishokukai don't have god as their goal ingredient, others have other ingredient in their mind just like chiyo.