PDA

View Full Version : Battle Data Charts (Collaboration)

longguilol1
June 30, 2012, 11:09 AM
Having seen the special issue of Grand Magic Games Guide Book (http://mangafox.me/manga/fairy_tail/v33/c280.5/2.html), I've been intrigued by the battle data charts that are presented therein.

However, they are only limited to those characters that are participating in the tournament. Not to mention, Mashima's decision to throw in a random fifth criteria for each character does make them look a bit silly.

As such, I've decided to create a collaboration to come up with a more useful (up-to-date) & probably more expansive set of battle data charts for Fairy Tail's characters (non-fodder, preferably).

Anyone is more than welcome to participate. All kinds of feedback, ideas, suggestions, battle data, & constructive criticism is highly appreciated. :)

The chosen Battle Attributes -- along with their Definitions -- are:

Battle Attributes

1. Offense
2. Defense
3. Speed
4. Intelligence
5. Durability
6. Stamina
7. *Miscellaneous

1. Offense
Based on: magical power {MPF competition is good example}, physical strength, combat experience, combat skill {hand-to-hand, swordsmanship, etc}, maximum amount of damage that can be inflicted via a single attack, attack range & versatility, magical diversity (ability to use various magical elements).

2. Defense
Based on: defensive techniques & skill, magic nullifying & suppressing abilities; basically abilities that shield a character from taking damage.

3. Speed
Based on: outright moving speed, reflexes/reactions, agility, etc.

4. Intelligence
Based on: perception, critical thinking, knowledge, strategic & tactical awareness, logical deduction skills, adaptability, and analytical ability i.e. ability to analyze an opponent for potential weaknesses, etc.

5. Durability
Based on: ability to withstand damage, fatigue & stress, general endurance, maximum amount of damage that one can take, and physical condition/conditioning, age, etc.

6. Stamina
Based on: magical capacity (amount of raw magic at one's disposal). More magic allows for more magical spells to be cast, which in turn extends the amount of time one can last in battle. Also based on age/health, and magic absorption abilities {to rejuvenate magic supply}, etc.

7. *Miscellaneous
Based on: a special (fun) trait/ability that belongs to each character. Extra points awarded for creative, funny, witty, & sarcastic ones. Example: {"Nakama Power" for Natsu}

Voting Results

Check Out the Results: Here (http://www.fairytailbase.com/showthread.php?3341-FT-Character-s-Battle-Data-Charts-(Collaboration)&p=110737#post110737)

Batting Ratings: Vote Here

Vote for Lucy, Natsu, Erza, Gray, & Happy Here -- CLOSED

Vote for Gajeel, Levy, Juvia, Wendy, & Carla Here -- CLOSED

Vote for Makarov, Gildarts, Laxus, Jellal, & Mirajane Here --CLOSED

Vote for Cana, Elfman, Lisanna, Loke, & Pantherlily Here -- CLOSED

Vote for Freed, Evergreen, Bickslow, Alzack, & Bisca Here -- CLOSED

Vote for Macao, Wakaba, Jet, Droy, & Max Here -- CLOSED

Vote for Jura, Lyon, Sherry, Chelia, Yuka, & Toby Here -- CLOSED

Vote for Ichiya, Hibiki, Eve, Ren, & Jenny Here -- CLOSED

Vote for Ultear, Meredy, Doranbolt, Yukino, & Kagura Here -- CLOSED

Vote for Zeref, Mavis, Hades, Bluenote, & Azuma Here -- CLOSED

Vote for Gemma, Minerva, Rogue, Sting, Rufus, & Orga Here -- CLOSED

Vote for Ivan, Obra, Flare, Narrupudding, & Kurohebi Here -- CLOSED

Remember, having fun is the top priority here. :D

http://i47.tinypic.com/w9fi3k.png

Scale is 0-10, with 11+ given to those characters with abnormally high stats. Also, whoever comes up with the the most witty/sarcastic/funny Miscellaneous stat will have it featured on the specific character's chart :D

Example of feedback that you can add to this collaboration:

Chart Shape. Examples: Hexagon, etc.

Battle Attributes: Examples: "Power", "Speed", "Intelligence", etc. Must match the # of corners on the chart shape, i.e. 6 attributes for a hexagon, etc.

Character's Name & their Battle Stats: Whatever you deem to be accurate. Example: Lucy (20% Power, 60% Speed, 70% Intelligence, etc).

Chart Shape Examples:
http://i45.tinypic.com/345bk95.png

Battle Attribute Examples:
http://i49.tinypic.com/161xfs4.png

Current Status: Rating each character's battle abilities -- vote/discuss away

thousandIN1
June 30, 2012, 06:20 PM
where can we see results???
thnx!!

longguilol1
June 30, 2012, 08:44 PM
The results will be posted once a certain number of votes is reached, or after 4 weeks (I'd like to give everyone a chance to vote). As a sneak peak, I'll give an example

Cana Alberona (28 votes so far):

--removed

thousandIN1
June 30, 2012, 10:34 PM
LOL at Cana's misc.
ok cool
hey i appreciate the time you took to do this.
do you think you'll do this also for past characters??
i have some ideas on the misc. attribute

Minerva-Traditional
Lisanna- not staying dead or staying dead
Sting- sweatiness
Happy- fish
Wendy- bust size
Mavis -fairy tail!!

thanks!

Edelheld
July 01, 2012, 03:38 PM
I guess you should have added more precise example of scale. 0 is lowest, 10 is highest, but what is 5? Yeah, 5 is medium but medium like who? We all have different opinion on what "medium" is. And, by looking at the Cana's chart I suspect we all have different opinion on what 0 and 10 means too. It's just ridiculous to see 10s in Cana's chart. Maybe you should just ignore some strange votes as a referee?

longguilol1
July 01, 2012, 08:42 PM
It's an open ended poll, with everyone having the freedom to perceive the scores/levels as they see fit.

By the way, Mashima has already published a set of charts for 30+ characters, so check'em out if you're still unsure how to vote. For example, Lucy has 3/5 = 5/10 or 6/10 for speed, which IMO is average.

With somewhere around 300 votes (or 2 weeks time, whatever comes first), the effect of any biased ratings will be very minimal.

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

Update: Assistance required in finding the best/most suitable picture/art of the following characters:

Lucy, Natsu, Erza, Gray & Happy (to be used on the Battle Chart). Picture/art must be of excellent/great quality and at least 600x600 pixels in size. Links only. Appreciate it :)

Impossibility
July 01, 2012, 08:48 PM
Lucy - Stalker Bait
Natsu - Blazing Temper
Erza - Demon Slayer
Gray - Constant Shrinkage
Gajeel - Paper Shredder
Levy - Pagemaster
Juvia - Wet'N'Wild
Wendy - Breath of Fresh Air

longguilol1
July 03, 2012, 03:59 PM
Two new polls (to vote for and/or to come up with each charaacter's miscellaneous stat):

--See opening post.

thousandIN1
July 06, 2012, 11:50 PM
how's it looking??

longguilol1
July 08, 2012, 02:41 PM
Voting Results

Lucy, Natsu, Erza, Gray, & Happy:

Edit: Check Opening Post

dafuq
July 16, 2012, 12:31 AM
Keep up the good work man. I really like this stats stuff lol maybe i should play less games. Also votes are really accurate for me at least and i curious about others like jellal laxus ultear and gildarts and maybe u should wait for some characters like rogue and sting cause we dont see what they are capable of. Its same for mavis and zeref but i bet that everyone gave them highest points.

longguilol1
July 16, 2012, 10:31 AM
Keep up the good work man. I really like this stats stuff lol maybe i should play less games. Also votes are really accurate for me at least and i curious about others like jellal laxus ultear and gildarts and maybe u should wait for some characters like rogue and sting cause we dont see what they are capable of. Its same for mavis and zeref but i bet that everyone gave them highest points.

Thank you :)

There is a limit of 10 images per post on this thread, so go here to check out the rest of the results (most of them are out):

CLICK HERE (http://www.fairytailbase.com/showthread.php?3341-FT-Character-s-Battle-Data-Charts-(Collaboration)&p=110737#post110737)

Updated ranking:

Who do you think is the most overrated/underrated character so far?

1. Gildarts (111)
2. Makarov (107)
3. Jellal (105)
4. Jura (102)
5. Laxus (100)
----------------------------++ SS-Class/Wizard Saint Level ++
6. Erza (93)
7. Mirajane (86)
----------------------------++ S-Class ++
8. Natsu (72)
9. Gajeel (70)
10. Gray (68)
11. Freed (66)
12. Lyon (64)
13. Juvia (64)
14. Chelia (60)
----------------------------++ A-Class ++
15. Elfman (58)
16. PantherLily (58)
17. Loke (58)
18. Bickslow (56)
19. Yuka (55)
20. Evergreen (52)
21. Ren (50)
22. Eve (50)
23. Hibiki (49)
24. Cana (48)
25. Wendy (48)
26. Lucy (46)
----------------------------++ B-Class ++
27. Alzack (44)
28. Max (44)
29. Macao (43)
30. Levy (43)
31. Wakaba (41)
32. Jet (41)
33. Bisca (39)
34. Sherry (39)
35. Jenny (38)
36. Lisanna (38)
37. Ichiya (36)
38. Droy (31)
----------------------------++ C-Class ++
39. Happy (27)
40. Toby (26)
41. Carla (23)
----------------------------++ D-Class ++

SS-Class: 100+ points
S-Class: 80-99 points
A-Class: 60-79 points
B-Class: 45-59 points
C-Class: 30-44 points
D-Class: 20-30 points
E-Class: 19 or lower.

1st Tie Breaker: Offense score.
2nd Tie Breaker: Speed Score
3rd Tie Breaker: Defense Score

Lyon: Offense 7.6
Juvia: Offense 7.5

Elfman: Offense 8.1
PantherLily: Offense 7.8
Loke: Offense 7.4

Ren: Offense 7.46
Eve: Offense 6.6

Cana: Offense 7.2
Wendy: Offense 6.0

Alzack: Offense 6.4 Speed: 5.8
Max: Offense 6.4 Speed: 5.4

Macao: Offense 6.0
Levy: Offense 4.6

Wakaba: Offense 5.6
Jet: Offense 5.1

Bisca: Offense 6.4
Sherry: Offense 5.8

Jenny: Offense 5.1
Lisanna: Offense 4.6

dafuq
July 16, 2012, 11:47 AM
Results are pretty accurate if u ask me maybe lisanna can be little bit higher i guess nalu fanboyism step in there. Also lucy's stamina should be at least 7 or 8 points especially after that second origin power-up she can summon 2 spirits at one time.
Other than that i lold at toby. Happy kicks his ass :teehee

longguilol1
July 16, 2012, 02:33 PM
Some responses from other forums:

Underrated: Bickslow, Ren, & Cana
Overrated: PantherLily

Underrated: Lucy
Overrated: Chelia

Underrated: Lisanna
Overrated: PantherLily

SerpentTailedAngel
July 18, 2012, 04:53 PM
I think Levy ended up underrated. Gildartz deserved to be over 100, but I don't think he's the strongest off everyone in that tier.

ILikeSleeping
August 04, 2012, 07:21 AM
Can I first of all say how awesome this idea was?

I think Lucy and Lisanna are a bit underrated I think. With the Grand Magic Games arc, I feel that Wendy should be higher, she's definitely in the right tier, but perhaps a bit higher. I also think that Bickslow should be higher too, he's about on par with Fried right? Ichiya's underrated too, he was stated to be the stronngest mage in Blue Pegasus right?

I'm curious as to where the results for Sabertooth, Raven Tail, Grimoire Heart, Mavis, Zeref, and the others are? Or did you decide not to do those anymore?

longguilol1
August 17, 2012, 10:03 AM
Can I first of all say how awesome this idea was?

I think Lucy and Lisanna are a bit underrated I think. With the Grand Magic Games arc, I feel that Wendy should be higher, she's definitely in the right tier, but perhaps a bit higher. I also think that Bickslow should be higher too, he's about on par with Fried right? Ichiya's underrated too, he was stated to be the stronngest mage in Blue Pegasus right?

I'm curious as to where the results for Sabertooth, Raven Tail, Grimoire Heart, Mavis, Zeref, and the others are? Or did you decide not to do those anymore?

Thanks. You can find the rest of the results here :)

http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=839009