PDA

View Full Version : Chapter Fairy Tail 293 Discussion/ 294 Predictions

ghostexiled
July 20, 2012, 02:14 PM
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Fairy Tail.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
Spoiler Pics and Translations:
At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
For-Profit Download Links
If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
*.usercash.*
*.linkbucks.*
*.tinyurl.*
*.anonym.to/*
*.xrl.us/*
*.realfiles.net*
*.sharecash.*
*.shorl.com/*
*.lix.in/*
*.pgi-shumen.info/*
*hotfile.com*
*letitbit.net*
*depositfiles.com*
*tiny.cc*
*uploading.com*
*ugotfile.com*
*depositt.blogspot.com*
*cashfiles.blog.com*
*snipurl.com*
*bit.ly*
*rayfile.com*
*storage.to*
*megaupload.com*
*share-links.biz*
*doiop.com*
*filefactory.com*
*missupload.com*
*enterupload.com*
*mangoshare.com*
Formatting:
We ask that proper format is followed to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience.
Example One:

Source: Mangahelpers (http://mangahelpers.com/)
Credits: Ohana

http://img204.imagevenue.com/loc81/th_539054661_01_122_81lo.jpg (http://img204.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=539054661_01_122_81lo.jpg)http://img273.imagevenue.com/loc110/th_539055410_841810_122_110lo.jpg (http://img273.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=539055410_841810_122_110lo.jpg)
http://img265.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=539055332_03_122_77lo.jpg

Example Two:

Source: Mangahelpers (http://mangahelpers.com/)
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

•Sasuke•
July 27, 2012, 04:55 AM
not sure if this are legit btw

http://animeprodestiny.forumcommunity.net/?t=47951505 lastpost

http://thumbnails47.imagebam.com/20333/44b7f4203320897.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/44b7f4203320897) http://thumbnails70.imagebam.com/20333/2468fd203320904.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/2468fd203320904) http://thumbnails85.imagebam.com/20333/d9e0f0203320914.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/d9e0f0203320914)

Chris38
July 27, 2012, 05:20 AM
Well, I don't know if it's alright to comment on this, but based upon what was revealed, I think it might be possible that the dragons are going to make an appearance in the tournament after all, - unless Mashima is teasing us, again.

Anyway, it seems like Mashima is speeding things up, by making all of the less interesting tournament fights, proceed pretty quickly, since the chapter ends, before the big fight, of the day, is going to occur, which like I thought would be Natsu and Gajeel vs Sting and Rouge.

Anyway, it looks like the chapter might have some interesting revelations contained within it.

sarutobi_sensei
July 27, 2012, 05:25 AM
Oh god if this is true that is Igneel! OMG!!!

I said on the last chapter that I'd love to see Igneel make an entrance behind Natsu or something and scaring the shit out of the other 2.

This gonna be awesome!

Ero-Sanji
July 27, 2012, 06:26 AM
I'm surprised that all the tag teams were introduced so fast, I thought Mashima was going to take it slow and just showing us Ichiya and the bunny-rabbit in this chapter. Anyhow this seem great and Igneel but also Grandine seem to make their entrance very soon. Too bad Sting and Rouge killed their parent.

Newkerzy
July 27, 2012, 06:40 AM
We need Metallicana too... otherwise, it won't be complete.

Tame
July 27, 2012, 06:48 AM
I hope the Dragons don't appear yet! I don't want the tournament to be interrupted! XD

As far as the fights go I think Mermaid Heel will beat Lamia Scale and Blue Pegasus will beat Quatro Cerberus (shame Hibiki isn't fighting).

pongy
July 27, 2012, 06:54 AM
This is what I get from the 5 pages:
- Leon/Youka (Lamia Scale) vs Kagura/Milianna (Mermaid Heel) ends with a draw in 3 panels (30-minute time over). Surprisingly, the fight is so rushed we didn't get to see it. Youka comments on Kagura getting stronger/more serious every year, and Kagura also comments that Leon is strong.
- That page with dragon in shadow... Not sure who that dragon is. He is calling out two names.. "Vise Logia" and "Skia Drum" - (not sure how are they written in whatever language they are supposed to be).. He said something about "the dragon slayers that you raised" (probably that two names mentioned are the parents of Rogue and Sting?) And then went on the blabbler something like "For human to surpass dragons, it's such a short dream."

Not quite sure about this but this is what I can understand from my little Japanese knowledge. Hope they are mostly correct. I'll come back if there are more RAW images.

El Maco
July 27, 2012, 07:00 AM
We'll have to wait for the full set, of course, but I remember Mashika saying there would be 31 pages this week.
After building up so much anticipation for the FT-ST match in a few weeks, there's the risk that the next chapters
will be seen as filler material. To avoid that, he will have to spoil us with plenty of matches and some teasers.

As for the image with the dragons, there's a "white dragon" and a "shadow dragon" and among their other gossip they're wondering if the dragon slayers have surpassed the dragons.

Edit: simultaneous post with pongy! What are the odds...

dragons4life
July 27, 2012, 07:28 AM
At first the only thing I looked (and still looking) forward to this chapter is Ichya fighting for the first time since the Oracion Seis arc. But now I look more forward what this mysterious dragon is talking about:nowei

DEATHBOTT
July 27, 2012, 08:34 AM
why would lamia scale not use jura? and if its still being chosen by the king why would he choose for mermaid heel to use two people who have already fought? kind of silly.

RaveDragon
July 27, 2012, 08:35 AM
To be honest i hope its either igneel or sting/rogues angry parent who wasnt really dead but napping or something xD

REN KOUEN
July 27, 2012, 08:37 AM
i have a feeling when natsu eventually meets igneel again it will be the end or close to the end of the manga

THM Nindo
July 27, 2012, 08:55 AM
I think the two dragons mentioned are Sting's and Rogue's parents.
We will probably learn some stuff about them and how they "killed" their parents, if they really did.

RaveDragon
July 27, 2012, 08:58 AM
i think mashima will take the tournament throught the end and fairy tail might get second place above sabertooth but below someone else (heck probably theyd take first place to get the guild back to what it used to be but let me dream of a cooler end to this arc) and lucy getting kidnapped will lead to the next arc.

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

I think we might meet some dragons in this arcs finale

Rahan
July 27, 2012, 09:03 AM
As I said last week, Igneel will appear in the Dragon King Festival.

http://www.mangareader.net/135-7216-12/fairy-tail/chapter-101.html

Those games are the Dragon King Festival renamed. Igneel will play a role in this arc.

frozen18ice
July 27, 2012, 10:32 AM
MUST READ FAIRY TALE ACKK GAHHHH
wow yeah I m having fairy tale withdrawals even thou i can taste it in the air, or it could be the result of watching game or thrones. the chapter looks very promising like how mashima is not playing i got this feeling the arch has been set up already from the beginning of the arch that igneel talked to grandine. i cant wait to know what type of dragon slayer sting and rouge because it still think that rouge was originaly zeref still but thats just wishfull thinking and sting could be wood but that does not make sense.

Zehahaha
July 27, 2012, 10:59 AM
I still don't believe that Sting & Rogue killed their dragons, unless there's a difference between the power of dragons (for example Acnologia stronger than all of the dragons), then I can somehow accept that. But in no way these two would be able to scratch someone of the level of Acnologia

kkck
July 27, 2012, 11:27 AM
^True enough. Heck, even god damn gildarts could not actually even somewhat begin to scratch the thing. I guess it would be interesting if there were weaker and stronger dragons though. Perhaps acknologia is the makarov of dragons? It would be kinda weird though. With their sheer size, their claws, armor like scales, fangs and the dragons would seem to have powers which are biologically inherent to them. If dragon powers were in some form acquired by dragons then DS magic would not even make sense as they would be mimicking factors which are not quite characteristic of dragons, they would be copying acquired traits of dragons. Of course, there could actually be differences in power between dragons however in this case then most likely they would be limited to merely the amount of magic each dragon has.

Chris38
July 27, 2012, 11:31 AM
It's out: http://www.mangainn.com/manga/chapter/89149_a-perfume-given-to-you

And most of the chapter is about Ichiya, so be warned.

mangastream also has released their version of the chapter: http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/19349560/1

jacke12
July 27, 2012, 11:42 AM
Damn I haven't laughed that hard for long time. Grown up man started puking in disgust little kids were so scared that they started crying, hell if I saw something like that in real life I would cry myself from the horror.

Shadow Limiter
That was a real surprise. I didn't expect the bunny to be Nichiya. But that aside what the hell was the double spread page. I don't have any words to describe it.

Ghan
I'm sorry but I know damn well that I am not the only person who feels trolled here :-_-

THM Nindo
July 27, 2012, 11:57 AM
Woah!
It's too bad that we didn't get a chance to actually see a bit of the fight between the Mermaid and the Lamia.

And I feel like Bacchus was defeated too easily yet again...
Wasn't he supposed to be Erza's level?!

I guess maybe it could be Ichiya that is stronger than he appears.

And the next two weeks will be awesome!
Finally we get to see them fight, and we will get bonus pages!!

I can't wait to see that fight!

Rahan
July 27, 2012, 11:58 AM
Am I the only one who thought the dragon lines may imply Natsu and Gajeel are real dragons ?

Natsu calls himself the son of Igneel and Dragneel is a kinda dragonish name.

Also
Ichiya > you

JunKisaragi
July 27, 2012, 11:58 AM
Erza fainted at the sight of Ichiya + Nichiya. Hahaha!

Hmm...maybe Dragon Slayers were trained by dragons to pit them with other dragons during the said festival. Sort of like they aren't allowed to fight each other, hence they train slayers.

Oh well, Mashima sped things up with this one. I'm thinking their match won't end on next week's chapter. Prolly a week after next week.

Chris38
July 27, 2012, 12:04 PM
Well, what I wonder about is what kind of connection Lucy is going to have with the whole Dragon King Festival that according to Igneel is going to occur soon, and what kind of "action" the dragons are planning to take.

Those two or rather three panels have made me tremendously exited about what is going to happen on the fated day, and made me almost forget about the whole double Ichiya dose that occurred at the beginning of the chapter.

As for the Kagura fight, I think that Mashima purposely made that fight so short, due to the fact that, the Kagura - Jellal subplot is going to once again take the stage, after the current day is over, and I think that Mashima didn't want to tease us, what kind of abilities Kagura might have in a fight, where she won't be 100% serious, and that fight is going to be most likely her fight against Jellal or Erza, which is going to, most likely occur on the 5/7 - the break day, from the tournament games.

Buggy
July 27, 2012, 12:08 PM
I was laughing my ass off when Bunny turned out to be Nichiya. Quatro Puppy's loss was to be expected. They lost the moment they gave up their guild's very name. Not much to say about it expect that it was funny as hell.

From funny we turn to dead serious with Igneel appearing! He calls to Vicelogia and Skyadrum, apparently those are Sting and Rogue's parents. It is not clear if he just recalls them or they are still in the vicinity. His talk about humans exceeding dragons is ambiguous. Clearly Igneel will show up at the festival with some other dragons, but who exactly - will have to wait and see.

Finally the long-awaited ultimate dragon slayer battle is starting - it's destruction time.

Good job Mashima for excellent work.

dragons4life
July 27, 2012, 12:13 PM
OMG!!!!!

First of all: WTF! I had a HUGE WTF moment when the rabbit was Nichiya, I thought it was Kageyama.

But anyways:fangirlat the end Oh My God!!!!! I can't wait for next week even more!!!!!!:nowei:tss:onoz:wtf:blai

SerpentTailedAngel
July 27, 2012, 12:14 PM
Nichiya popped up and I spent 30 seconds silently screaming. There were two of them!

I wonder which dragon went to which slayer, though? I'm just gonna guess Sting got Skyadrum cuzz it sounds like a lighter name, so Vicelogia would be Rogue's.
As for Igneel showing up... kinda cool, but I was already expecting him after the last chapter so I that felt like more of one giant tease than something big to get excited about.

FT has to either tie with ST and them crush them in the final event, or beat them here and score 2 more points than them the last day. If Rogue/Sting win here and Natsu and Gajeel get payback later then Fairy Tail is going to lose.

Ero-Sanji
July 27, 2012, 12:20 PM
Mashima managed to put comedy and great suspense in this chapter. Skyadrum and Vice Logia does seem to be deceased, I mean if that wasn't the case then shouldn't he have addressed Metallicana in that fashion as well, like: "Metallicana let's see what our boys can do!."

Also, we have to remember that Sting and Rouge are DSs to begin with so to them killing a dragon is much easier than for example Gildartz. He even said that to kill a dragon one must be like one. However, it does seem like there's a hierarchy between the dragons, Acnologia is seen more like a deity that represents the end of an era, while Igneel strongly hinted at being above Grandine.

Kuza
July 27, 2012, 12:28 PM
I have a feeling that natsu+gajeel would win but suffer serious injuries, so mira and gelal step in instead of them for last day - that will be how erza vs kagura happen in battle royale

Ifrit
July 27, 2012, 12:28 PM
Skipping Lamia Scal Vs Mermaid Heel, and showing that lame fight....

BACHUUS got trashed...anyhow....won't even give it 1/5 ...looking forward for the Dragon Slayers fight.

I vote BAD for this chapter, but I agree that the 2 pages showing Igneel, and stating that there was actually two dragons who trained Rouge & Sting....could make it Epic.

but 2 pages...from all those pages...I'll stick with BAD

Krono
July 27, 2012, 12:45 PM
I wonder which dragon went to which slayer, though? I'm just gonna guess Sting got Skyadrum cuzz it sounds like a lighter name, so Vicelogia would be Rogue's.

Sting's is Weisslogia. That's the one that was next to the kanji for white dragon.

FT has to either tie with ST and them crush them in the final event, or beat them here and score 2 more points than them the last day. If Rogue/Sting win here and Natsu and Gajeel get payback later then Fairy Tail is going to lose.

Actually, Fairy Tail just needs to gain ten more points than Sabertooth gains. They can do that by either winning here, and drawing on the final day, or drawing here, and winning on the final day. Or a few other possibilities.

RaveDragon
July 27, 2012, 12:59 PM
I HAVE BEEN TROLLED XD ahahahahaha i can't stop laughing but i want to cry as well but this is soo mahsima :lmao

OMG an image collection!! I have been wanting one since forever >< I wonder if it will ever be released in english :wtf I will prey it will be soon enough =] and we are getting colour spreads again next week :woo

Oh goodness hibiki :gwah you playboy you :hurr

I would have prefered the lamia scale vs mermaid heel fight though :soclose
At least it was funny after those acary chapters and the dragon part was good enough for an epic (lol)

Bigfoot187
July 27, 2012, 01:00 PM
OMG:zomg Ichiya was as expected a TRUE MAN!:hip
Laughed my ass of when the bunny took of the mask

Dragonsfest coming up, I'm starting to guess that opening that portal with Lucy will start the dragon kings festival.
Wondering if the dragon festival is smething like this tournament for who is the strongest and will be the dragon king...
and this time the dragonslayers can participate :wtf

now that I saw the other fights and they were over so fast am I glad or do I wanna see Leon's fight now :derp

wooticus
July 27, 2012, 01:01 PM
maybe those two "new" dragons are "lesser dragons", which are less powerful than igneel. Maybe one of them is Igneels child/cousin/relative in any way

crimsonlink310
July 27, 2012, 01:10 PM
Good chapter, perfect set up for the 4 dragon slayer match up.

Sting and Rouge probably have better teamwork than Natsu and Gajeel but Natsu and Gajeel have worked together before.

Looking forward to next week, wish I could skip 7 days lol.

sarutobi_sensei
July 27, 2012, 01:23 PM
My god, what I'm thinking might indeed come true. Natsu, Wendy, Gazeel and others (not sting and rogue) might actually be some sort of personified Dragons. The fact that Igneel pondered if humans could surpass dragons makes me think that Natsu and the other 2 aren't exactly human.

LOL Nychia xD OMG xD It was bound to be someone ridiculous xD

Ichiya is scary... scary STRONG! To take out Bachus and the other guy with one punch!

So, it seems like Erza will be the only one to make Kagura break a sweat right? I sure hope so :D

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

You serious? Natsu and Gajeel combine like Lightning and Water!

They have coordination, no regard for each other, and each know what both can do. I cannot see them losing here.

Lets not forget that Gajeel trained for 3 months under some sort of secret method or something. And that Natsu unlocked his second heart or whatever it's called, and has lighting fire dragon mode. Plus, if he and Gajeel manage to activate Dragon Force, I see them owning the entire ST team.

Sure, Sting and Rogue might have Dragon Force too, but I doubt that they have it.

2 new Dragon names, now we know 6 of them.

And finally the Dragons will take action. It'll probably be during the final moments of this arc that they will appear.

I sure would love for Igneel, Metallicana and Grandine too appear before their students right before they do something reckless.

That or right before something bad is about to happen to them and they stop it with their roars or something :D

However they appear, it's bound to be awesome! :D

Ghan
July 27, 2012, 01:31 PM
Yeah I'm starting to think the heir to the throne theory has some truth behind it. For example, when Igneel said that "can humans exceed dragons" (Im going out on a limb here), did you think the humans maybe are sting and rogue and maybe Natsu and gajeel are some type of Humanoid Dragons. Maybe all of this is just a test?

kkck
July 27, 2012, 01:31 PM
Well, it does not seem like bachus got to drink alcohol here. Still, it does seem like ichiya is an absolute beast in the grand scheme of things. If he is actually strong enough to do that to bachus then he would perhaps be enough to give even jura or gildarts a run for their money. Of course, he does have his personality flaws.

Kinda sad that we did not get to see leon go all out. I guess we kinda have seen him fight twice before so it would be less than ideal to have him reveal what kagura can do. Somehow I wonder when will we get to see what kagura's sword can do.

The bit with igneel was interesting. I found it to have rather evil undertones though. I mean, wouldn't he have raised natsu for the reason of surpassing dragons too? Kinda of a weird entrance.

Thinking about it, what if the eclipse plan is set so that the dragon king will appear? Basically we would have zeref rooting for the dragon king appearing.

SerpentTailedAngel
July 27, 2012, 01:32 PM
Sting's is Weisslogia. That's the one that was next to the kanji for white dragon.

Actually, Fairy Tail just needs to gain ten more points than Sabertooth gains. They can do that by either winning here, and drawing on the final day, or drawing here, and winning on the final day. Or a few other possibilities.

Ah. Thanks. I didn't see a copy with the kanji in it.
Sabertooth is 9 points ahead of FT right now, so if they tie that difference stays the same and Sabertooth has to come in last during the final event while FT comes in first. If Natsu/Gajeel win there they'll be up by 1 point, and they'll just need to make sure Sabertooth doesn't score above them in the final round. I don't think you can draw in the events that all the guilds compete in. They never stated a rule for it.

kkck
July 27, 2012, 01:33 PM
Another thing we have to consider is whether baccus has recuperated completely from his fight with elfman. The guy fought until his body simply gave out, absolute physical exhaustion plus the damage his hands took. His hands even had bandages here. Quatro puppy does not have wendy or polyoshuka so healing for them might not be an overnight thing as for most of the FT guys.

Krono
July 27, 2012, 01:54 PM
Ah. Thanks. I didn't see a copy with the kanji in it.
Sabertooth is 9 points ahead of FT right now, so if they tie that difference stays the same and Sabertooth has to come in last during the final event while FT comes in first. If Natsu/Gajeel win there they'll be up by 1 point, and they'll just need to make sure Sabertooth doesn't score above them in the final round. I don't think you can draw in the events that all the guilds compete in. They never stated a rule for it.

Given that the final day is a complete unknown, the scoring stands a decent chance of being different.

RaveDragon
July 27, 2012, 01:56 PM
so we can take it Lucy is involved with the dragons somehow, Im thinking the dragons as across that gate (maybe layla too) in an incident that happened 14 years ago

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

i think im a bit confused aren't there just 5 days of games? there are also the sixth and seventh?

Chris38
July 27, 2012, 02:10 PM
i think im a bit confused aren't there just 5 days of games? there are also the sixth and seventh?

It has already been confirmed, in the previous chapter that the next day is a day of rest, where most likely no tournament games are going to occur. The day after that, remains a mystery, but I believe that the 5 vs 5 event that was talked about, in chapter 292, is going to occur on the fated 7th day, and most likely interrupted by the whole Dragon King Festival / Eclipse Gate plan - probably, when we are pretty close to it's ending, when, we would be capable of deciding, who the winner of the tournament is going to be.

After all, I can't think about any other scenario, where Arcadios would be capable of kidnapping Lucy, without making Fairy Tail realize that she is missing, and due to Carla's premonition, they would be capable of stopping the Eclipse plan, before Arcadios manages to put it into motion - with most of the Fairy Tail guild being busy, by cheering on their team to win, it should be pretty easy to kidnap Lucy, and the rest of the Guild, wouldn't find out about it, until it would be too late, to stop the Eclipse plan.

In other words, I believe that Lucy's kidnapping might occur on the fated day, and with the Fairy Tail guild being busy with the tournament games, it should be pretty easy to kidnap Lucy, who, most likely wouldn't be capable of putting up a fight, since she would still be recovering, and, due to being busy with the tournament, the rest of the guild, won't find out that Lucy is missing, until, like I said, it's too late.

Krono
July 27, 2012, 02:15 PM

It's been confusing. Originally Polyuschka said the games lasted 7 days. Everything since then said 5 days. The two were reconciled somewhat last chapter when we found out there's apparently supposed to be a break day.

So at the moment it looks like it's set up something like this:

Day 1-4 - various battles and competitions.
Break day
Day "5" - final competitions and such

So that takes six days, and since all the eclipse stuff isn't suppose to occur until 7/7, and we should be on 7/4 at the moment, people are figuring there will be something or another on the seventh day, like closing ceremonies or something.

THM Nindo
July 27, 2012, 02:21 PM
At first, I though that Vice Logia would be the "Black dragon" and that Skyadrum would be the "White dragon" because Wendy's dragon is also a sky dragon and it's white, but then I saw another translation...

It appears that Vice Logia, might actually be Weiss Logia...
Weiss means White, so it's possible that Weiss Logia is that White Dragon, and Skyadrum is the Black one.

Tame
July 27, 2012, 02:21 PM
Mixed feelings about this chapter. I'm glad that Blue Pegasus won their match but this tournament's kind of made them look like a bit of a joke, and this chapter didn't help. I mean, Ichiya's meant to be a comedy relief character, but one of him is enough. It's been bugging me that Pegasus and Lamia Scale, who I always thought of as being on roughly the same level, are so uneven. Lamia Scale has a Wizard Saint and possibly the strongest Mage in the whole tournament, a God Slayer and a rival to one of the main characters. Blue Pegasus have Ichiya, who sucks most of the time, Nichiya, who apparently sucks all of the time, two characters who are there to fill out the numbers and Hibiki, who at least got some character developments in the Oracion Seis arc and was quite useful.

Anyway, enough of my whinging, on with the next chapter!! Dragon Slayer Tag Battle, hell yeeeeeeeaaaaaahhh!!

RaveDragon
July 27, 2012, 02:23 PM
^ Okay i think it's a bit more clear to me now so the day after this is a rest day makes sense since natsu and gajeel are probably going to be very exhausted in the least. Thank you guys.

I think the sixth day would be perfect to kidnap lucy, everyone would be in the games or watching and would motice only at the end when the buzz calms.

Krono
July 27, 2012, 02:26 PM
It appears that Vice Logia, might actually Weiss Logia...
Weiss means White, so it's possible that Weiss Logia is that White Dragon, and Skyadrum is the Black one.

Whether it's Weisslogia or Vicelogia, that one is the White Dragon. Weisslogia was next to the kanji for White Dragon, and Skyadrum was next to the kanji for Shadow Dragon.

matzik1212
July 27, 2012, 02:34 PM
God really the 1st half of this chapter was so disgusting :iik Thank god this wasn't all about Creepichiya and the other battles were showed as well . I'm glad the pace is like this , next chapter is gonna rock :blai ..i wanna read it now dammit :yelling
Natsu vs Sting ...i'm looking forward to this . I so wanna see Natsu beating the hell outta this dude . Rogue didn't seem that screwed up but Sting seriously is missing something up there :arf

And is that dragon we saw Igneel :wtf It looks a lot like him right ?

Sollum
July 27, 2012, 03:04 PM
So it's pretty much obvious that Vice Logia and Skyadrum wheren't killed by those two...

"Can humans exceed dragons, or is it just an empty dream"

Or maybe those two wheren't event Dragons, but rather Whelps...

RaveDragon
July 27, 2012, 03:05 PM
So it's pretty much obvious that Vice Logia and Skyadrum wheren't killed by those two...

"Can humans exceed dragons, or is it just an empty dream"

Or maybe those two wheren't event Dragons, but rather Whelps...

Maybe they just did that parent thing when they make their kids think they managed something but its really them doing it for their sake?

Sollum
July 27, 2012, 03:18 PM
Maybe they just did that parent thing when they make their kids think they managed something but its really them doing it for their sake?

Maybe.

I think that the key point here is the fact that Sting and Rogue have dragon Lachrimas. And i guess those where made from their "parents".

Dragon Slayers can revert Lachrimas back into living things... hmm... You know, it kinda makes sense, that Dragon slayers can make Dragon Lachrimas out of the dragons. You slay a dragon, you make a lachrima to boost your power.

I can totally imagine it. Natsu punching Sting so hard, that Vice Logia pops out like a Chestbuster from Alien franchise.

RaveDragon
July 27, 2012, 03:22 PM
Maybe.

I think that the key point here is the fact that Sting and Rogue have dragon Lachrimas. And i guess those where made from their "parents".

Dragon Slayers can revert Lachrimas back into living things... hmm... You know, it kinda makes sense, that Dragon slayers can make Dragon Lachrimas out of the dragons. You slay a dragon, you make a lachrima to boost your power.

I can totally imagine it. Natsu punching Sting so hard, that Vice Logia pops out like a Chestbuster from Alien franchise.

For some reason i can see that happening xD It does make sense =]

Ero-Sanji
July 27, 2012, 03:44 PM
Maybe.

It's a very nice theory indeed, but then again, shouldn't Natsu and Gajeel have punched hard enough for the apparent dragon inside Laxus to burst out? Or the screams from Natsu should have at least made some awakening occur inside Cobra?

Zehahaha
July 27, 2012, 03:48 PM
hahahahaha best troll ever
Mashima did really a good job, I laughed so hard for once

Anyway we're getting to the main event now... And the way Igneel spoke is intriguing... Somehow, it's as if he imply that these two killed their parents, and at the same time they may be alive. God know what happened.

frozen18ice
July 27, 2012, 04:07 PM
its cool that we finally know the names at least of the other two dragons, now we got igneel, metalicana, grandine, vise logia, skyadrum, arcologia makes me wonder having dragon lacrimal does not assure it coming from a dragon but then again it possible that there are more than seven dragons in existence because of laxus and cobra if they got lacrimal then that only means that there are more than seven dragons but nobody really say that there are only seven to begin with. it could be a plot expansion with natsu meeting igneel again and vise versa with metalicana with gajeel and grandine with wendy. its possible that demons will get out of the eclipse gate and the only way to destroy the darkness is to gain true dragon slayermagic like rouge and sting and the difference with them is that they did not kill their parents but the parents offered their lives to give them a new power. but then again if natsu do gain this power it will be like a sad moment plus it would be 3 vessels in his body unlike sting and rouge got two their lacrimal and normal magic container.

FrostyMouse
July 27, 2012, 04:17 PM
I would've preferred to see Kagura and Leon fight, but we'll have to wait for later for that, I guess. At least Ichiya has some power because I'd always thought he was just a host and couldn't fight at all.

Good reveal on the Vice Logia and Skyadrum. So, they're probably not dead, which is what we all originally assumed. I did find it a little lame that it's light hair vs light hair and dark hair vs dark hair for the final battle of the day. I don't have any problem with Rogue, but I think he still needs to get beaten.

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

All in all, it was a good set up chapter for next week's titanic fight, although I would've preferred less Ichiya.

RaveDragon
July 27, 2012, 04:20 PM
Im guessing he wants to keep kagura and milliana for erza and jellal =D

exacta
July 27, 2012, 04:20 PM
Well, I definitely didn't expect it to be Niichiya.....Mashima is the troll king.:-_- Quatro Puppy sucks. Most of the time they don't even hang in there long enough for us to even learn what magic their team member uses. How the hell is Bacchus on Erza's level, especially after she wiped out all those demons. And he skipped Kagura and Milliana vs Leon and Yuuka.....hopefully the anime will cover that. I have to admit I did laugh a bit when it was Niichiya. Next week we will hopefully finally have a true legit fight though. Looking forward to it.

frozen18ice
July 27, 2012, 04:39 PM
hmm igneel did not mention if viselogia and skyadrum are still alive, just how their children would fair out, in the dragon festival. i did not get that impression

kkck
July 27, 2012, 04:43 PM
Well, there is something a tad off here. Weislogia is supposedly the white dragon and skydrum is the black dragon right. Does this mean there are 2 black dragons? Skydrum would be sting's black dragon and acknologia would be the black dragon of apocalypse. In turn weisslogia has as far as name goes something in common with the name acknologia and interestingly enough one dragon is white and the other is black. Perhaps brothers? Perhaps sting is the son of the shadow dragon though rather than the black one.

Seeing the chapter I am begining to think acknologia is kind of a traitor to dragons or something. For some reason I get the impression that acknologia has overall sided with something entirely not a dragon. Maybe he is on the side of demons or gods bent on destroying humans?

Ifrit
July 27, 2012, 05:19 PM
Perhaps Igneel meant something more than Natsu & Gajeel Vs Sting & Rouge

Maybe just wondering if they can together beat a real dragon....Acknologia maybe. Pretty sure when Zeref appear Acknologia will appear as well.

Acknologia will wipe the floor with every1, and then Igneel show up to save the day I hope to see some real Dragon Vs Dragon action.

Its obvious that Igneel is the stronger of all Dragons. So if there is a dragon that should be equal in power with Acknologia its Igneel

I wish what Igneel meant by real dragon is "Natsu + Gajeel" . They are the first generation , still didn't see the full potential of a 1st generation dragon slayer, and I still didn't forget what Gildartz said to Happy " If Natsu, one day...."

However if I'm gonna predict something...it will be this: This King Festival....is a test for all the dragon slayers....in other words Igneel + Metalicanna + Grandine + those other Dragons, will show up to fight the Dragon Slayers. Doesn't matter if Natsu will like it or not he will have to fight Igneel.

Edelheld
July 27, 2012, 05:20 PM
1 page fight of Lamia Scale and Mermaids Heel is a disappointment. At least Ichiya/Nichiya thing was funny. Quattro Puppy got more screen time - we even were able to see Rocker's magic. It's not a shameful loss - they were shocked after seeing THAT face(THAT weapon of terror must be forbidden!)...
Mashima should have put more effort into those guilds:-_-.
Dragons part was quite scary 'cos is looks like there is some sinister plan in all that. I'm more and more into the idea that they all trained those kids into dragon slayers for a reason. And maybe those kids are called "dragon slayers" 'cos they are actually supposed to kill their dragon parents. I don't trust those dragons =/

Sollum
July 27, 2012, 05:31 PM
It's a very nice theory indeed, but then again, shouldn't Natsu and Gajeel have punched hard enough for the apparent dragon inside Laxus to burst out? Or the screams from Natsu should have at least made some awakening occur inside Cobra?

I think it's related to the fact that Lachrymas are inside the body. DS'es where hitting them directly in Edolas arc.

1337 haxor
July 27, 2012, 06:30 PM
I will sum up everyone's toughts about the chapter:

Pages 1-18: WTF DID I JUST READ? :gwah

Pages 19-20: That was one nice fight wasted, maybe they will show it on anime. :no

Pages 21-24: OH YEAH! FINALLY FUCKING DRAGONS!!! :hip

Frantically, last five chapters were 90% tournament randomness and only 10% of actual plot.

Next arc the dragons are coming and now we freaking know it!

frozen18ice
July 27, 2012, 06:51 PM
it could be also that stings powers are light and rouge is shadow but that makes for hard to eating situation. i got this feeling why there are no dragon slayer of water that would mean juvia being eaten possibly dying that would just be a sad situation with grey. mybe that's how they won from their parent they where attacking with their power and sting and rouge where just eating all of it

meepers4982
July 27, 2012, 06:56 PM
hahaha was not expecting ichiya to get angry and show how buff he is, and that he found and paired up with nichiya. Seriously funny chapter. I cannot wait for next weeks chapter, so much suspense and we finally get to see the dragons again. Seems like lucys heritage and natsus (+dragonslayers) past are closely related hopefully we wont have to wait long for the info.

Uriel
July 27, 2012, 07:11 PM
Mashima doesn't know how to pace his stories. Seriously. The same pages used equally to show both fights would have been more awesome. Less Ichiya stupid fight, more awesome Leon and Kagura and teaser of DS fight. That would have make this chapter EPic even being a tension builder. Like this, it's just a regular chapter.

I can't say I did not fanboyed when Igneel was shown. <3

Impossibility
July 27, 2012, 07:11 PM
Um, I'm sort of overwhelmed by so many emotions after this chapter. Obviously, I'm disappointed by the lack of attention shown to the second tag battle. Kagura is likely to oppose FT soon enough, so she needs to have some mystery surrounding her, but we should've seen at least a quick montage. The first tag battle was......I've yet to determine my feelings on what I witnessed in those first few pages of the chapter, although I would have to say that Nichiya's reveal was master-class trolling. Then, the expected battle seemed to be about to begin, and suddenly Igneel is announcing that the dragons are preparing to take part in the games. It was a completely insane chapter. It was quite the roller coaster. I think that I may have enjoyed the ride. Nichiya....wow.

frozen18ice
July 27, 2012, 07:22 PM
i guess the whole only dragon slayer have a cat don't apply anymore after the ebolas incident or does i had the feeling that was gonna happen was not sure enough from the filler arch dan having a cat also who is lily's supposed brother now nichiya being ichiyas cat and he is not a dragon slayer or is he that would be weird kinda nasty if he was i could only imagine how ugly the ichyadragon it would look like that character in one piece that says HIHA the queen of island sanji got stranded
the kagura lack luster could be that she gets a whole chapter to show what she can do along with the fact that we already know the milliana powers from jellal arch and we already saw a taste of kagura not using her power other than how she will only use it on jellal which plot wise not going to be wasted on leon, my be erza with jellal
it seems like mashima is learning from the failure of other mangas (bl@#ch)
i rather be trolled than get killed by lack of development when mashima wants to show something epic like erza with demon event or get trolled like the celestial arch with losing 3 months.

NAM61
July 27, 2012, 08:30 PM
i think the dragon slayer fight will end with a draw either because time runs out or each side defeats a slayer

frozen18ice
July 27, 2012, 08:37 PM
anybody thinks that rouge's sword might not be a real sword like how fried sword is more like a pen kinda make sense if he does control shadow then the sword creates the shadow along him having a coat giving him a place to eat shadow.

the arrow that sting ate seems like a big question if its the metal arrow tip or the wood shaft or the feather on the back of it damn it i need to know

Krono
July 27, 2012, 08:39 PM
Well, there is something a tad off here. Weislogia is supposedly the white dragon and skydrum is the black dragon right. Does this mean there are 2 black dragons? Skydrum would be sting's black dragon and acknologia would be the black dragon of apocalypse.

No, Weisslogia is the white dragon, Skyadrum is the shadow dragon, and Acnologia is the black dragon.

sarutobi_sensei
July 27, 2012, 09:19 PM
Exactly, Black Dragon and Shadow Dragon are different. Acnologia is the Black Dragon of the Apocalypse, Skyadrum is the Shadow Dragon and Weiss Logia is the White Dragon.

It would indeed be awesome if Weiss Logia and Acnologia are brothers making Rogue and whoever (Zeref xD) is the Black Dragon Slayer are destined to fight or something but Rogue is weak and so Zeref needs to be defeated by Natsu or something like that.

Either way, the last pages got me thinking on what's to come. I'm really hoping for the week to go by fast xD

dark angel KaRamo
July 27, 2012, 10:40 PM
ichiya's fight was funny i'll admit it when Nichiya came out of the bunny i put my head down and laugh so hard, but on the other hand it was kinda dull, kagura's fight should of been shown more over that fight. It looked like it was one epic fight and she still wasn't using her full power. I thing Erza or Jellal will be the one to make her go all out.
Now Finally! Finally! the fight i've bin waiting for Natsu vs Sting this fights going to be one hell of a fight, if the Dragon's Don't interrupt it hope not.
There is a lot of different scenarios going through my mind, for starters
1 The dragon interrupt the fight before there finish,
2 Gajeel Looses leaving Natsu to fight Sting and Rogue By him self (but i don't thing that well happen), i mean Gajeel is stronger now he got sick on transportation now LOL
3 Natsu and Gajeel bout loose, buts that just my mind running a muck.
My real thoughts are this fight is going to be epic some awesome Dragon Slayer magic being unleash, and finally get to see what type of DS magic Sting an Rogue uses, and some more info about the two Dragon Vice Logia and Skyadrum can't wait till Next week

---------- Post added at 03:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 AM ----------

Maybe.

This sound like it could happen for real, all of this has been proven so all we need to see is the punch from natsu to sting face's lol, but this could very well be true Nice idea.

Shadow Limiter
July 28, 2012, 05:55 AM
About Sting and Rogue, i have a feeling that they would end up using 2 types of DS Magic elements. Thats because they are the 3rd generation DS, which means that not only they have learned DS Magic from there Dragons but they also have Dragon Lachrimas inside there body, and we don't know yet if the element of the Dragon Lachrima matches with the element of DS Magic which they learned from there Dragons. So, if the elements are really different from each other then this way they could use 2 elements together.

Note: This is just a theory of my (not sure if anyone else had said the same thing before), so i could be wrong about it.

hoeru
July 28, 2012, 08:11 AM
Just LOL at Elsa's reaction. And she's right. One Ichiya is already hard to bare - now Nichiya is too much (stupid pun btw). And JennyxHibiki is official.

That lines from Igneel made me start to think if Vice Logia and Skyadrum were actually humans - or if Sting and Rogue actually are them at some point.

Shadoguardian
July 28, 2012, 08:42 AM
Personal Prediction for the Grand Magic Games:

Natsu makes Sting and Rogue promise to tell him about the Dragons they met if Fairy Tail wins.
The Dragon Slayers start fighting, and reveal that they all have dual-element Dragon Slayer magic:

Natsu with his Lightning Flame Dragon Mode;
Gajeel with a Metal-Earth (or Metal Ore) Dragon Mode gained through training;
Rogue and Sting also utilize two elements each, one gained from the Dragon lacrima, the other through their Dragon teachers.

The end result is either a draw or a win for Fairy Tail.
For the last days event, I think it is either:

a Battle Royale, in which all the members of the teams fight each other, with the last one standing being declared the winner;
an Elimination Tournament match up, which starts similar to day 4's tag battle, but then the 3 winning teams send the remaining fighters for a Battle Royale, with 9 fighters (3 per team).

Fairy Tail somehow wins the Games, however, during the night 6 or day 7's celebration, Lucy is kidnapped. She is either taken when:

after Yukino manages to escape Arcadios in order to warn Lucy and they are both capturedin the progress, or;
she is silently kidnapped while the rest of the guild is distracted.

Lucy gains Yukino's keys, which Yukino either willingly or is forced to give.
The rest of the guild starts looking for Lucy, but finds her nearly too late.
Fairy Tail starts fighting Arcadios and Fiore Kingdom mages, but the commotion brings the Magic Council and the other guilds, who also fight with Fairy Tail after realizing what Arcadios is doing.

During the commotion, Jellal and Erza encounter Millianna and Kagura, and they fight each other, Millianna and Kagura wanting revenge, with Jellal and Erza trying to get past them in order to save Lucy.
After Millianna is knocked out, Kagura unsheaths her blade forcing Jellal and Erza to get serious.
They managed to defeat Kagura without killing her, though Jellal gains a fatal wound.

Lucy is being used to power a magical weapon, which requires the special magic of Celestial Spirits, but Fairy Tail manages to save her.
In the process of saving her, Lucy is infused with the magic of the weapon, giving her more magic and a new power.

frozen18ice
July 28, 2012, 10:45 AM
YUKINO IS GONNA DIE

the eclipse gate needs a sacrifice of a celestial mage that is most certain. looking back the training arch that took them to the celestial spirit realm with the massive amount of plue could signify the mages lost to zenotopia arch coz i think the church is killing the celestial mages in the churches

Chris38
July 28, 2012, 11:47 AM
YUKINO IS GONNA DIE

the eclipse gate needs a sacrifice of a celestial mage that is most certain. looking back the training arch that took them to the celestial spirit realm with the massive amount of plue could signify the mages lost to zenotopia arch coz i think the church is killing the celestial mages in the churches

Well, I doubt that Yukino is going to die, since everything points out toward the fact that Lucy is going to be the only Celestial Mage used in the Eclipse Gate ritual, and the reason why it's considered a sacrifice is caused by the fact that it apparently requires every one of the 12 Eclipse Zodiac Key's to be opened at the same time, and naturally no "human" mage would be capable of having such a huge amount of magic energy to survive through the opening of 12 celestial zodiac spirits at the same time - we have seen what opening the gates to, 5 celestial spirit's + plue has done to Lucy - after one second, she has been completely drained of her magic energy, so opening all of the 12 Ecliptic Zodiac Spirit's, at the same time, in most cases (since I believe Lucy's is going to be different) would mean an instant death to a summoner, who would be foolish enough to do something like that.

And honestly, why would he introduce us to Yukino's character, and portray her as such an innocent and likable character, if Mashima has actually planned to kill her, later on after all,considering how few character death have happened in the series so far, I doubt that Mashima would do something like that, unless he's going to make Yukino suffer a quite dramatic personality and character change, later in this arc.

@Shadoguardian

Well, that's quite a good prediction, but I disagree on two things:

Even if, Jellal is going to receive a fatal wound, I doubt it's going to kill him, no matter how much you want him to die, I doubt it's going to happen, since Jellal's predecessor Sieg, whose looks has been inherited by Jellal has suffered a pretty dramatic death, but the main point is that Mashima regretted having to do something like that to this character, which is pretty much the reason why I think that Jellal is going to avoid the fate his predecessor had.

The second thing is, well, the fact that Ellie, who is pretty much an expy of Lucy, and the main heroine of Mashima's previous work Rave Master, already had access to a magical weapon called Etherion, and that's the reason why I doubt that Eclipse Gate is actually a magic weapon - since, that would make Lucy's situation too similar to what happened to Elie, and despite the similarities that Fairy Tail and Rave Master have, obviously they are different kinds of manga's, so I doubt he would make such obvious similarities between the heroine of Fairy Tail, Lucy and the herione of Rave master Elie.

In other words, I doubt that the Eclipse gate is going to be a magical weapon, it's going to be something different, most likely related with the "demon" part of the Dragon King Festival, like a gate that leads to the demon realm or a gate that prevents real demons, that haven't been created by Zeref's magic, from entering the realm, where humans live.

frozen18ice
July 28, 2012, 12:39 PM
if you have for gotten to read the part where charlie had a vision of lucy crying and in the castle where wendy suddenly lost consciousness and the chapter that arcodios eye where as big as mira boobs when he realized she was also a celestial mage and how there was a mention of zentopia incident not a lot of celestial mages exist in fiore. one of two things can happen because we all know lucy will be kidnap its just a matter of time and also yukino is in the city still and joined some guard of some form plus she want to give her keys to lucy and the part that trumps you the most is that HER LIFE IS NOT HER OWN IF SHE DIES IT ALL FAIR BECAUSE SHE DIED ALREADY IN THE KAGURA FIGHT mashima was just being nice and it helps the plot and development if you noticed in the anime they have been killing people by orasion sei to purge the world of the followers of some CELESTIAL MAGE fairy tale is growing.
if you say nobody died yet grays master was dead from that monster using ice shell, plus ebolas lissana, two of the dragons weisslogia and skyadrum well according to sting and rouge, zankro died in the hands of zeref and also master hades. zero, lyla hearthafelia and lucy father and ivan from saving erza in jellal arch, cat sheilter guild. all those are dead not all of them might not die from magic but they are in the story along the way so DO NOT SAY THAT NOBODY HAVE DIED YET IN FAIRY TALE IT WAS JUST TASTEFULLY DONE. plus killing one of the members of the guild will not help the story like bl32ch fairy tale has more love in the story and having a character die like lucy will be a sign of a much darker manga mashima could do it but as you said it will be far too similar to his old works fairy tale is a different work of his, i believe that could reach one piece quality because it has the balance of funny, epic, serious TROLLING we all hate and love at the same time. but if he does do a game of thrones in fairy tale its well possible also but i really do hope he does not do it on lucy not when you almost have all the keys of the zodiac. it could even be that because of the incident lucy goes to the celestial world a day in there is 3 months in the real world it also works with levy being the narrator and natsu finding igneel done but searching for lucy opens and more arch and places can be added i think mashima set up this manga for the long run not the quick dash we got a hint of the things to come earlier with the conversation of igneel and grandine and that was along time ago plus the anime is barely doing filler arch but the filler arch is included in the manga unlike other manga's anime (bleach, naruto) that hits you with monkey shit in your face when you go inside a zoo.

(i might be a little bias about lucy rereading my post sounds a little fanboyish) T___T nuuu not lucy= kill= yukino instead

joshua019
July 28, 2012, 12:48 PM
vicelogia thats an interesting name, based on the name could be acnologia's brother or something? which means rouge's dragon master.

Chris38
July 28, 2012, 01:57 PM
@frozen

I didn't say that Lucy is going to die, did I, from what I remember I said that Lucy is going to be used in the Eclipse Gate ritual, since she has got more keys then Yukino, and I think that all the Ecliptic Zodiac Keys have to be contracted with the person, who will be used in the ritual, and at this point I doubt that Lucy is going to lose the spirit's she has already been contracted with.

What I meant to say that Lucy should suppose to die, when she's going to be used for the Eclipse Gate ritual, but, because of some revelation from her past, more exactly, because of the relation that her mother Layla, has with the dragon race, Lucy will survive through the Eclipse Gate's opening no matter how much magical energy it uses, and no matter what, other outrageous requirements this gate has.

The reason why I think that's going to happen, is the fact that Carla's premonition, definitely implies that Lucy is using some kind of magic that we haven't seen her using earlier, and she has to obtain that magic, from some, at the current moment, unknown source.

Not to mention that, if Mashima won't reveal what kind of connection Layla and by extension Lucy has with the dragons, along with the mysteries surrounding Layla's death, that I ask you this, when do you think that is going to happen ?

Since, in my opinion, the perfect opportunity to reveal the mysteries surrounding Layla's death, along with her connection with the dragon race, is in the current arc, and I would be pretty iritated if nothing is going to be mentioned on the topic of Layla and what kind of connection she has, in relation with the dragons disappearance.

Of course, the bet between Yukino and Kagura has some importance, but, in my opinion, it pretty much indicates that Yukino might join Mermaid Heel, after this arc is over, since her life is Kagura's, and considering what we have seen about Kagura's personality, she definitely wouldn't want Yukino to lose her life, to anyone else, but her - at least that's what I think.

frozen18ice
July 28, 2012, 02:19 PM
@Chris38
I said that Lucy is going to be used in the Eclipse Gate ritual= (ohhh let have her hold candle yeah the common guard cant do that job being part of a RITUAL means only a few things and one of them is to the offering/sacrifice for a ritual) might want to check the meaning of words
SACRIFICE = is the offering of food, objects or the lives of animals or people to a higher purpose or to God or the gods as an act of propitiation or worship.
While sacrifice often implies ritual killing, the term offering (Latin oblatio) can be used for bloodless sacrifices of cereal food or artifacts.
the offering of animal, plant, or human life or of some material possession to a deity, as in propitiation or homage.
the person, animal, or thing so offered.
the surrender or destruction of something prized or desirable for the sake of something considered as having a higher or more pressing claim.
the thing so surrendered or devoted.
lets face it opening that gate got some crazy implications unless its the game to rainbow piggy that poops candy something will be taken to open the gate:
1. life of the summoner (lucy or yukino)
2. life of the zodiacs them dying from being part of the ritual
3. magic power taken in exchange of opening the gate
4. could also be the life of celestial king
5. lucy losing the ability to summon any of the zodiac permanently
6. lucy's keys being destroyed closing the gate of the zodiacs forever opening the eclipse gate in exchange
arcadios intends to use lucy or yukino to open the gate if nothing bad will come about opening the gate why go the trouble of kidnapping the person to open it in the first place if you ask me as a logical person if people try to kidnap somebody that means the cost is far too high to even ask the person to agree from asking them nicely.
you might want to reread this whole arch not to be rude
http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/274/21 what do you do to a fruit after you pick it
http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/275/20 lucy not dead but crying why cry if nothing is lost

Chris38
July 28, 2012, 03:48 PM
@Frozen

True, you have kind of got a point, but overall we don't know what kind of loss or sacrifice is going to occur - after we still don't have any clues on what the Eclipse Gate is going to do, and how it's opening is going to look like - the only things that we know is the fact that the gate requires 12 of the Golden Keys and a Celestial Mage to serve as an "sacrifice" - while Yukino losing her life, is a little better then something bad happening to Lucy, in my opinion, but still Lucy crying in Carla's premonition might have many different meaning's - it might have something to do, with whatever happened to Lucy's mother, maybe she sacrificed her life to give Lucy some celestial spirit protection, that will protect her from the negative influence of the Eclipse Gate.

I mean it could be anything, and while I agree that some kind of "loss" might occur, it might not sound as bad as it currently seems to be - after all Mashima is pretty good at trolling, and while I don't think that he would troll us about something like the Eclipse Gate ritual, being prevented from happening, he might troll us, by not making the negative consequences of the Eclipse Gate opening as severe as they currently seem to be.

We will just have to wait and see what is going to happen. :grin

I agree that Yukino is going to have some role in the current arc, and her role might be to sacrifice herself in Lucy's place - after all, I don't think that there are many people who would be pissed about something like this, considering the fact that Yukino has been just recently introduced, but a fan sometimes, thinks in a weird way.

So, thanks for opening my eyes a little bit, it seems I might have gotten a little too attached to Yukino despite the fact that, up till the current point in the manga, she only had some minimal role in it :)

frozen18ice
July 28, 2012, 04:17 PM
nods i totally agree if you ask me i want minerva to be the sheep for slaughter instead but thats just a wish.

i also agree that yukino is such a character that we can fall in love much like lucy looking back she is by far one of the only celestial mage that is not abusive to her keys or was not evil so far. which does make it harder to expect her to die for lucy but we can always be trolled by mashima.

yet in this arch there are several set ups that could equally any direction possible.
both your suggestion and mine. it could also in a whole different all together with mashima
but sometimes when he does charlie premonition is used to make a set point that all events come into collision just like in the tengru island and now with the magic game with lucy. i dont think it works for ebolas because that was her fighting her destiny/premonition.

i think the fact that mashima got charlie ability he can pretty much set up for great trolling and also great story changes or set up for development.

Shadoguardian
July 28, 2012, 08:03 PM
Even if, Jellal is going to receive a fatal wound, I doubt it's going to kill him, no matter how much you want him to die, I doubt it's going to happen, since Jellal's predecessor Sieg, whose looks has been inherited by Jellal has suffered a pretty dramatic death, but the main point is that Mashima regretted having to do something like that to this character, which is pretty much the reason why I think that Jellal is going to avoid the fate his predecessor had.

The second thing is, well, the fact that Ellie, who is pretty much an expy of Lucy, and the main heroine of Mashima's previous work Rave Master, already had access to a magical weapon called Etherion, and that's the reason why I doubt that Eclipse Gate is actually a magic weapon - since, that would make Lucy's situation too similar to what happened to Elie, and despite the similarities that Fairy Tail and Rave Master have, obviously they are different kinds of manga's, so I doubt he would make such obvious similarities between the heroine of Fairy Tail, Lucy and the herione of Rave master Elie.

In other words, I doubt that the Eclipse gate is going to be a magical weapon, it's going to be something different, most likely related with the "demon" part of the Dragon King Festival, like a gate that leads to the demon realm or a gate that prevents real demons, that haven't been created by Zeref's magic, from entering the realm, where humans live.

I only said that he'll recieve a fatal wound, I never said that he will die. I believe that he will survive to live out his guilt.

Jackjoker
July 29, 2012, 03:11 AM
imo Lucy's mother Layla dissappeared/died to/for open/ing or close/ing the eclipse gate, or according to the Igneel, the dragons will counter this festival, so that, maybe Layla sacrificed herself to eliminate/protect dragon(s)/humans :) while she was doing that, she maybe cast a spell "someone mentioned above" to protect human kinds espicially her daughter, and we will see what was the relationship between Layla, dragons and 7 number :)

Ero-Sanji
July 29, 2012, 03:19 AM
The dual DS magic that Shadoguardian theorized about is very interesting, but instead of it being Metal + earth, why not Metal + Poison?

-Ken-
July 29, 2012, 03:58 AM
After seeing the draw in score between Mermaid Heel and Lamia Scale, I'm definitely sticking to my old prediction. This match will be a draw. And Fairy Tail will win tomorrow in the 5th day, making victory 1 point over Sabertooth.

Will there be 7 1st generation DS?

Chris38
July 29, 2012, 04:12 AM
imo Lucy's mother Layla dissappeared/died to/for open/ing or close/ing the eclipse gate, or according to the Igneel, the dragons will counter this festival, so that, maybe Layla sacrificed herself to eliminate/protect dragon(s)/humans :) while she was doing that, she maybe cast a spell "someone mentioned above" to protect human kinds espicially her daughter, and we will see what was the relationship between Layla, dragons and 7 number :)

It's Mashima that we are talking about, so what has happened to Layla could be anything. I mean we still have too little information to theorize what has actually happened to Layla.

One thing that we can discount, is the fact that Layla has had anything to do with Eclipse plan, since the construction of that gate has only began 7 years ago:

http://i4.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/279/fairy-tail-3222239.jpg

and Layla was already "dead" at that time.

I mean the fact that we have so little information about Layla could even lead into a situation, where Layla has been the previous "dragon king" and Lucy is going to inherit that title, which would also explain why the dragons have kept themselves hidden for about 7 years, since their "king" hasn't returned yet and Layla ordered them, before she "died" to wait for about 14 years, until Lucy gets older, and a little wiser before she is going to inherit the "Dragon King" title.

Of course, I don't think that such an theory has much validity, since what kind of reason the "dragon king" would have in mating with a "normal human", but, in all honesty, I could see Mashima doing something like that, or some other revelation of a similar magnitude - after all, he is pretty famous for making surprising revelations in his past work's, so there is nothing suggesting that he won't do something similar, when it comes to Lucy and her past, which apart from the things related to her "daddy problems", we don't know much about.

SerpentTailedAngel
July 29, 2012, 04:53 AM
I only said that he'll recieve a fatal wound, I never said that he will die. I believe that he will survive to live out his guilt.

the definition of fatal is that it causes death.

Shadoguardian
July 29, 2012, 10:14 PM
The dual DS magic that Shadoguardian theorized about is very interesting, but instead of it being Metal + earth, why not Metal + Poison?

I chose earth beacause it is an element closely related to metal, since metal is excavated from the earth, just as lightning is similar to fire as they are both types of energy, only in different forms.

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

the definition of fatal is that it causes death.

Yes, but in a world of magic, a fatal wound may be not as serious as one might think, especially with Sky Dragon and God Slayers around.

REN KOUEN
July 30, 2012, 12:39 PM
im a bit dissapointed in baccus from quatro puppy, there is no reason he should not have put up more of a fight against ichiya, but i think that fight was for more comedy relief than anything else

Marche
July 30, 2012, 01:09 PM
Right now I will write about what I believe will happened in the next chapter, and even about Sting, Rogue and their dragons.
I will even write about Igneel words and about the "Dragon king Festival".

I believe that this tag team match between Dragon Slayers will last only for the next chapter.
In fact after the next chapter we will have a break, so I believe that this fight will not be interrupted, in the next chapter will end this fight and the fourth day of the tournament.
I believe that the match will end in a draw.
To tell the truth at the beginning of this arc I thought that Gazille would have faced Rogue in the battle of the second day, there he would lose, then he would faced him in the fifth day after thanks to Urtear powerup.

Right now just as I said I believe that the match will end in a draw.
I believe this because Sabertooth can’t lose, otherwise Sting will be expelled by the tournament (and I don’t think that Rogue will be the only one who will not be able to withstand after 30 minutes).
I don’t even believe that Fairy Tail will lose, for this reason:
1) If they will lose the gap between Fairy Tail and Sabertooth will be too big, even if perhaps in the last day we will have more points.
2) Natsu can’t lose, Gazille even if he could became more powerfull thanks to Urtear, I don’t think that he will lose either, because seem that in the 3 months of training he was able to became a true dragonslayer (Now even Gazille has motion sickness).
3) The real power of Fairy Tail in the power of their bond, their friendship, is the group that made the difference not just the individual, just as Azuma think immediately before his defeat http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/237/16.
For that reason Gazille and Natsu can’t lose in this tag team, counting that Sting and Rogue fight individually, not as a team.
4) This tag team match is just only a starter of what we will have the fifth day.
5) With a draw Blue Pegasus will be able to close the gap that it has against the other team.

Just as nosebleed said in his post to page 8 of the comments of this thread the dragons are named after the elements that they represent.
So Vicelogia/Weisslogia counting that Weiss means White in german I believe that it came by something that is white, for this reason I believe that it’s snow or ice (if it so then perhaps Sting could create snowstorms.

Rogue’s dragon name is “Skyadrum”.
He could use the sound, if his name came by “drum”.
But in the truth I don’t think so, because every dragons can use the sound, when they shout.
We can see this when Natsu defeat Cobra, when he make dragon’s roar in chapter 150, or even with Acnologia (at the beginning of chapter 252).
Rogue is even know as shadow dragon, he could have that nickname for his appearance, but there is even the chance that he has that nickname thanks to his power, even I don’t think that he ate shadow.
If the name for his dragon don’t came by “drum”, then perhaps it came by “sky”.
Counting that Wendy is called Sky-dragon I don’t think that he can ate the air just like Wendy, put perhaps he can ate the clouds.

But counting that they have even a Lacryima installed there is the possibilities that they can use two elements, just like Natsu.
To tell the truth I hope that it’s not the case, that they have the lacryma because in someway they failed to became real dragonslayer, they were too weak, and for this reason they had to put the lacryma, just like Luxus.

Igneel speak of the two dragons that raised Sting and Rogue, after what I read I have the feeling that they could be really dead, Igneel could speak to them just like Lucy was writing letter to her mother.
But more likely he speak like that because they were not with him but in a different place.
I believe this because Igneel asks if “Human can exceed dragons…”, and if Sting and Rogue would have really killed their partents he would not ask that, because he would already knew that the answer is that they can.
I believe this particularly for Rogue, he is kind, counting that he was worried about Yukino, even if she was a member of Sabertooth only for one year, he would never kill the one who raised him.

For that reason I don’t even believe than the dragons are left to kill, because in fact they (at least for Rogue) would not even wanted to kill them in first place.
The only way that this could happened is if were the dragons who asked to Rogue and Sting to be killed.
They could have done it if after that Sting and Rogue would acquire a new power (perhaps thanks to dragon’s blood).
If this is the case then could happened that after the time Rogue and Sting would have changed their memories, and then they would began to believe that they killed them.
If this would be the case after the tournament, thanks to Natsu and Gazille Sting and Rogue would be able to regain their true memories.

From this chapter (in the truth I already believe that from the chapter which he and Grandine appeared for the first time, immediately after Gerard defeat) that the dragons were not in a different place, because they know what happened to the world, to what happened to Natsu and the others.
For this reason I don’t believe that Lucy’s mother sealed them in a different place and died in that process.
I believe this even because Layla when she died was not anymore a stellar spirit, she had not any stellar spirit (beside she had only 3 gold keys), infact this is what Caprico said to Loki http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/224/15 http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/224/16.
A thing that I don’t know is how the dragons knew that there will be a “dragon king festival”, when 7 year ago (but perhaps they knew that even before of it, perhaps that was the reason why they left their “kid”) there were not any sign that this would happened, even because Zereff was not awaken yet.

kkck
July 30, 2012, 07:29 PM
im a bit dissapointed in baccus from quatro puppy, there is no reason he should not have put up more of a fight against ichiya, but i think that fight was for more comedy relief than anything else

Well, erza did say that ichiya is without doubt the strongest man in blue pegasus. Baccus is the strongest in QP however that is not in itself an indication that the strongest man in the second strongest guild should not be able to do that to him. We do kinda have to consider ichiya is a much older mage who jura seemed to hold in some regard during the O6 arc (at least my impression was that jura treated him like an equal mage although that might have been just my impression). Ultimately, if ichiya was able to do this to baccus then we do kinda have to consider the possibility of ichiya being on the level with the likes of gildarts or jura.

SerpentTailedAngel
July 30, 2012, 07:42 PM
Right now just as I said I believe that the match will end in a draw.
I believe this because Sabertooth can’t lose, otherwise Sting will be expelled by the tournament (and I don’t think that Rogue will be the only one who will not be able to withstand after 30 minutes).
I don’t even believe that Fairy Tail will lose, for this reason:
1) If they will lose the gap between Fairy Tail and Sabertooth will be too big, even if perhaps in the last day we will have more points.
2) Natsu can’t lose, Gazille even if he could became more powerfull thanks to Urtear, I don’t think that he will lose either, because seem that in the 3 months of training he was able to became a true dragonslayer (Now even Gazille has motion sickness).
3) The real power of Fairy Tail in the power of their bond, their friendship, is the group that made the difference not just the individual, just as Azuma think immediately before his defeat http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/237/16.
For that reason Gazille and Natsu can’t lose in this tag team, counting that Sting and Rogue fight individually, not as a team.
4) This tag team match is just only a starter of what we will have the fifth day.
5) With a draw Blue Pegasus will be able to close the gap that it has against the other team.

You forgot to mention that if Fairy Tail loses here then they're out of the running for first place. So far they've done nothing to indicate that a guild is allowed more than one backup member, so it's possible that Sting may be allowed to remain in the guild until the tournament ends, but I'd completely forgotten about his warning.

Just as nosebleed said in his post to page 8 of the comments of this thread the dragons are named after the elements that they represent.
So Vicelogia/Weisslogia counting that Weiss means White in german I believe that it came by something that is white, for this reason I believe that it’s snow or ice (if it so then perhaps Sting could create snowstorms.

I really hope that's not the case. There's already an ice mage on the main cast. Sting would either force Gray out as a stronger ice mage or, more likely, fade into the background because he has a power someone else already has.

For that reason I don’t even believe than the dragons are left to kill, because in fact they (at least for Rogue) would not even wanted to kill them in first place.
The only way that this could happened is if were the dragons who asked to Rogue and Sting to be killed.
They could have done it if after that Sting and Rogue would acquire a new power (perhaps thanks to dragon’s blood).
If this is the case then could happened that after the time Rogue and Sting would have changed their memories, and then they would began to believe that they killed them.
If this would be the case after the tournament, thanks to Natsu and Gazille Sting and Rogue would be able to regain their true memories.

There's also the possibility that the dragons were asking for it in a different way. Not all human parents act all that human so there's no reason all dragon parents should be great either. Dark backstories are pretty common for Fairy Tail. If the two had abusive parents then they may have attacked the dragons in self defense. Or it could have been a mercy kill, but they use it to bolster their reputation.

Schabrak
July 31, 2012, 01:25 PM
Didn't find someone else mentioning it, Nichiya on the chapter 251 cover. I wonder how he was able to get to the normal world without magic. Seems like I forgot that not only a couple of them were pullled into the dimensional rip.

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/329/ichiyaedolas.png (http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/251)

RaveDragon
July 31, 2012, 01:51 PM
Didn't find someone else mentioning it, Nichiya on the chapter 251 cover. I wonder how he was able to get to the normal world without magic.

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/329/ichiyaedolas.png (http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/251)

He does have aera magic, we have seen that cat with wings ^^"

Krono
July 31, 2012, 02:20 PM
Didn't find someone else mentioning it, Nichiya on the chapter 251 cover. I wonder how he was able to get to the normal world without magic.

All the Exceed were sucked into Earthland, including those that had been turned into lacrima (they were reverted first).

http://www.mangareader.net/135-56905-15/fairy-tail/chapter-197.html

REN KOUEN
August 02, 2012, 11:02 AM
i am hoping the battle between the dragon slayers doesnt end in one chapter i would rather see an epic battle that surpases the rest of the tournaments battles , than some lop-sided FT victory that ends in three panels

RaveDragon
August 02, 2012, 11:26 AM
Tommorrow we're getting long chapter right? he might just use the next wo issues (which i think are both long) to make an awesome fight and maybe we get to see the villians not including arcadios or the mysterious figure jellal was following.

REN KOUEN
August 02, 2012, 04:09 PM
i am dying to see who that was that jellal was following, it seems that things are setting up for arcades plan to come to fruition, with the strongest of fairy tail all in battles or in events, the defense of lucy will be more lax and i could see someone kidnapping her for this celestial gate plan or whatever it is

Uriel
August 03, 2012, 08:10 AM
This week there is chapter, right? I'm anxious.

RaveDragon
August 03, 2012, 08:21 AM

yes, but since it is like a colour page issue we might have to wait and be patient
http://i998.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/293/fairy-tail-3482333.jpg

http://i998.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/293/fairy-tail-3482377.jpg

On the other hand it will give this fight more room xD since even next weeks its a long issue with coloued pages and extra pages

dafuq
August 03, 2012, 08:39 AM
extra pages and coloured pages in this epic ds clash it is gonna be awesome. Mashima really raise the expectations can't wait to read the chapter.

ScottH87
August 03, 2012, 09:07 AM
Just noticed that people are talking about what kind of Dragon slayers sting and rogue are.

I remembered this, http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/258/18 and this http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/258/22.

I'm not saying that Sting and Rogue are definately Iron and Fire dragon slayers respectively, but this does look the case to me. No reason why it wont be retconned though.

dragons4life
August 03, 2012, 09:25 AM
man, right now I'm jumping up and down of exitement!!!!:spaz

Kuza
August 03, 2012, 09:27 AM
There were no direct hints about what kind of powers they got, but light and shadow i guess. Also not even raws are out, in this case i'm doubting it airs today :-_-

RaveDragon
August 03, 2012, 09:28 AM
There were no direct hints about what kind of powers they got, but light and shadow i guess. Also not even raws are out, in this case i'm doubting it airs today :-_-

usually a color pages issues comes out a day after on saturday ^^' it takes some time. The fact the raws are not out could imply just that but sometimes the chapter comes out before the raws

Krono
August 03, 2012, 09:30 AM

Yes, there is. If you're uncertain if there's a chapter, you can always check:

http://kc.kodansha.co.jp/magazine/index.php/02065/next

Even if you can't read Japanese, you should be able to pick out the date the next issue officially comes out. After that, all you need to know is that Fairy Tail chapters typically come out a few days before the issue they run in officially comes out.

ScottH87
August 03, 2012, 09:34 AM

Sting ate the arrow. Thats a HUGE hint he's an Iron Dragon slayer. Also the exceed (lector?) says "its the iron and fire dragon and we wont come 2nd to the sky dragon". Theres a very good chance thats just bad translation, but the arrow eating isn't.

kkck
August 03, 2012, 09:38 AM
The issue is that there could have been something else going on with the arrow eating. Its a magical arrow as far as we know after all. More so, the actual breath attack does not actually look like an iron breath, it looks kinda different, more like wendy's breath. The manga has merely hinted at them being white and shadow so far.... in this particular context that could have a lot of implications. It is possible that they do have fire and iron dragon lachrima though.

Kuza
August 03, 2012, 10:19 AM
If u look closely - he just spited the arrow

Sister
August 03, 2012, 10:20 AM
Hello this is my first post here. I too can't wait for the next chapter. However i heard on other forums that maybe Sting and Rogue's power is light and shadow i am not sure if it's true though? What do you think?

Kuza
August 03, 2012, 10:23 AM
Anyways it's kinda useless to debate about it when any minute we can get the chapter and learn the facrs :>
But if it comes about light and shadow, i hardly imagine their abilities and what they eat

Edelheld
August 03, 2012, 10:36 AM
Sting ate the arrow. Thats a HUGE hint he's an Iron Dragon slayer. Also the exceed (lector?) says "its the iron and fire dragon and we wont come 2nd to the sky dragon". Theres a very good chance thats just bad translation, but the arrow eating isn't.
He ate that arrow(something happened with it) and then spat it back.
And Lector said it after he did some "reconnaissance" and meant Natsu, Gajeel and Wendy.

Ero-Sanji
August 03, 2012, 10:40 AM
Well, about sting eating the arrow, we have to remember that he ate the shaft of the arrow as well, and as far as I know that part is made out of wood. Anyhow that's not the important part about it, that instead is the fact that he spit it out. Natsu and Gajeel are always seen swallowing their element whereas Sting spit the arrow out and along came his breath attack. At first I thought that it was the velocity that he ate and that his element was the element of speed, but that isn't exactly an element so therefore I believe that his element is light and that the arrow eating part was just a scare from his part and a mislead from Mashima's.

1337 haxor
August 03, 2012, 10:53 AM
Well, about sting eating the arrow, we have to remember that he ate the shaft of the arrow as well, and as far as I know that part is made out of wood. Anyhow that's not the important part about it, that instead is the fact that he spit it out. Natsu and Gajeel are always seen swallowing their element whereas Sting spit the arrow out and along came his breath attack. At first I thought that it was the velocity that he ate and that his element was the element of speed, but that isn't exactly an element so therefore I believe that his element is light and that the arrow eating part was just a scare from his part and a mislead from Mashima's.

Metal reflects light, I believe Sting feeds on light energy accumulated on things.

Since light is disperse like air but cannot be bent to be eaten easily I suppose Sting has to wait for the radiation of the sun to accumulate on objects before he eats concentrated amounts of it.

Plants absorb a lot of solar energy in their lifetime so it would make sense that the wood of the arrow had considerable amouts of light poured into it.

By that logic Rogue would eat the shadows were light is absent for a long time, his abilities and that of Rogue are complimentary because once Rogue eats the light of things Rogue can eat the shadows.

It like they can produce twice the energy with the same amount of food.

shnugin
August 03, 2012, 11:28 AM
Metal reflects light, I believe Sting feeds on light energy accumulated on things.

Since light is disperse like air but cannot be bent to be eaten easily I suppose Sting has to wait for the radiation of the sun to accumulate on objects before he eats concentrated amounts of it.

Plants absorb a lot of solar energy in their lifetime so it would make sense that the wood of the arrow had considerable amouts of light poured into it.

By that logic Rogue would eat the shadows were light is absent for a long time, his abilities and that of Rogue are complimentary because once Rogue eats the light of things Rogue can eat the shadows.

It like they can produce twice the energy with the same amount of food.

Thats a pretty good theory. I wont be surprised if your dead on. Good job!

kkck
August 03, 2012, 12:58 PM
Well, if metal reflects light then technically there wouldn't be any light absorbed into it. Thats precisely what reflection would imply, no energy absorbed. In this case sting should eat black things which would indeed accumulate white light (well, not technically light but they would kinda absorb all light). If sting and rogue have to do with white and shadow then the issue here is that light and shadow are rather ambiguous and cover a wide spectrum of things. For their respective DSs this would imply they can eat a wide spectrum of things.

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

Wow, not even spoilers yet.... and this is the single most anticipated chapter in the arc lol.

dragons4life
August 03, 2012, 03:35 PM
Come on!!! I mean Mashima is supposed to be really quick when he draws but colored pages and some information about the movie takes forever!

I just want to see Sting getting his ass beat up by Natsu:scry

REN KOUEN
August 03, 2012, 03:39 PM
Come on!!! I mean Mashima is supposed to be really quick when he draws but colored pages and some information about the movie takes forever!

I just want to see Sting getting his ass beat up by Natsu:scry

i cant wait , i am pumped about this chapter ... i am highly anticipating natsu's full power especially after he is pissed because of lucy getting beat up

frozen18ice
August 03, 2012, 04:21 PM
im dying over here i cant wait its affecting my patience i end up buying eggs in dragonvale. damn im dying need the chapter or even a spoiler would kill this anticipation damn you dragon slayers and dragon.

crimsonlink310
August 03, 2012, 04:42 PM
Posting about wanting spoilers isn't helping guys. Stop making me hopeful. I keep coming here to see if someone posted a link to the raws but all I'm reading are wants for the spoilers.

At least discuss what you want in the spoilers.

As for me, I want Natsu to start off strong with a bunch of hits on Sting. Forget Gajeel and Rouge, I want the focus to be on Natsu beating the hell out of Sting.

The bad thing about battles like these is that its almost certain that Natsu and Gajeel will struggle. Which is usually good but it is nice to have a one sided battle once in a while.

sp0nje
August 03, 2012, 04:46 PM
Chapter is out. Here it is: http://eatmanga.com/Manga-Scan/Fairy-Tail/Fairy-Tail-294/page-1

dragons4life
August 03, 2012, 04:47 PM
Yeah, since I think no one has even thought about it (or least i think) I predict that this mysterious Zeref wannabe will appear once again in this chapter.

Schabrak
August 04, 2012, 05:06 AM
You guys are crazy, spoiling the next chapter? oO