PDA

View Full Version : Discussion Aoi Kunieda descendant of Beel's Mother?

FaustXIII
July 24, 2012, 09:25 PM
Aoi Kunieda descendant of Beel's Mother?

Teeba
July 25, 2012, 12:28 PM
It's possible, but we don't have enough info yet. There are several options:

1) Aoi and Beel's mother just look similar, but are not related. Beel's mom's introduction to the story has to do with something else.

2) Aoi and Beel's mother are directly related, and her introduction to the story is related to Aoi's parents disappearance.

3) Beel's mother could have a similarity to Aoi, but for some completely other reason. For example, maybe Beel's mother is related to Aoi's father, which is why he went to go train and left home.

4) Beel's mother could have been a friend of Aoi's mother, father, or even Ikaruga Suiten and Saotome.

I mean, its definitely open for discussion, but its also highly likely we'll find out a good deal more next chapter (chapter 166). :amuse

Black Hawk
July 25, 2012, 02:21 PM
It could be possible also the fact the Aoi was able to see Koma. Could mean that she got low Demonic power in her or she has the Ability from her Mother.
To the Points Teeba also bring in, i find it also interisting that Ikaruga Suiten got the same Art as Aoi. This could really mean that Aoi is really descendante from Royal Demon Familie.

By the Way, my first tought was i shouldn´t post here, when u open a Thread then bring your own Idea and Theorie in. That let it look better then a simple Question. That is my tought about that.

FaustXIII
July 26, 2012, 10:51 PM
It could be possible also the fact the Aoi was able to see Koma. Could mean that she got low Demonic power in her or she has the Ability from her Mother.
To the Points Teeba also bring in, i find it also interisting that Ikaruga Suiten got the same Art as Aoi. This could really mean that Aoi is really descendante from Royal Demon Familie.

By the Way, my first tought was i shouldn´t post here, when u open a Thread then bring your own Idea and Theorie in. That let it look better then a simple Question. That is my tought about that.

The Details about her is Still Not Enough. Also Teeba also said it all.
Hilda told that Iris(Beel's Mother) was like an older sister to her is that the reason why she don't like AOI because she reminds her of Iris? Hmm... She don't want to remember her Master to Aoi?