PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 261 Discussion [Bleach]

bax
January 26, 2007, 02:04 PM
First of all, get chapter 260 here (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=13940.0).

Woot !!! Chad shows his new powers. Right hand as a shield, left hand is used to attack :blink How will the fight ends? What will transpire next? What will become of the others.

Go on. Predict away ^^

sahugani
January 26, 2007, 02:11 PM
well since Chad's already dominating Mosqueda's released form with only the shield, i'm guessing that thefight will end very quickly. we probably wont see the best of the left arms as he is now strong enough for serious Espada fights and we'll see the best then. because it will be done so quickly, the death squad will catch up to Chad. there has to be a reason for introducing them and not letting them arrive on time for Ichigo or Ishida. i think that Renji will show up and take them down. in the following chapters Chad and Renji will travel together

Aladar
January 26, 2007, 03:02 PM
wow.. his left hand looks damn cool - but its a shame that Tite dont show it to us much.. (and still, getting two upgrades.. i think its christmas for Chad :D)

Well, in next chapter, there will be almost end of fight (i think the fight dont end until 262), and hopefully some demonstration of new power.. i want chad to learn cero! :D

kyubisharingan
January 26, 2007, 03:19 PM
Prediction: Chad will finally injure the guy to where he cant fight, then those freaky guys come to kill him...then...we finally see....RENJI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grim jao
January 26, 2007, 05:46 PM
my prediction is chad will fight the afro guy and finish him off and the last two pages will see renji and rukia's fight hopefully rukia will have a bankai power up

Gamabounta
January 26, 2007, 06:06 PM
Or another "dance" ...

EvolutionIX
January 26, 2007, 06:17 PM
Chad has had his arm (before reaching its true power) for a long time. And he just achieved a left arm of the devil. We dont know if what is shown in this chapter is its true form or rather, he didnt have enough time to show it. Im thinking it is not its true form and he will most likely show it against an espada opponent.

Prediction: Chad will finish the fight and KT will change the scene to either Renji or Rukia (maybe glimpse of both!!) unless the arrancar has something else up his sleeve of course.

grim jao
January 26, 2007, 06:29 PM
Chad has had his arm (before reaching its true power) for a long time. And he just achieved a left arm of the devil. We dont know if what is shown in this chapter is its true form or rather, he didnt have enough time to show it. Im thinking it is not its true form and he will most likely show it against an espada opponent.

Prediction: Chad will finish the fight and KT will change the scene to either Renji or Rukia (maybe glimpse of both!!) unless the arrancar has something else up his sleeve of course.
nah i think the afro guy is done for but i agree that kite might show us both rukia and renji

Koen
January 26, 2007, 06:41 PM
Sado will finish this fight in the next chapter I think. And again that dead esquadron will deal with the losing opponent. I hope we'll see a glimpse of rukia or renji. And maybe we'll see aizen saying something like: "interesting". Some news of soul society? and the vaizards?

Silhouette
January 26, 2007, 08:11 PM
May be Sado will totally off Mosquedo...kinda completely obliterate him. I think so because hollow powers that rumble in joy for being in HM won't be so merciful against enemies.
We might get to see Rukia (she hasn't been seen at all) and there might be a twist when we find out what she's been up to.

sblackburn
January 26, 2007, 08:30 PM
Only 3 of the 5 were shown as challenged by enemies, thus giving the author a chance to change scenes in between the next set of fights.

Chad'll own this afro lad (the hollow twin of Rukia's shinigami replacement :amuse), but he wont meet the retrieval squad, because that's not in their job description. They're kickin around to pick up corpses and gain intel, they won't fight chad.

Chad's left arm is to protect, as he's been doing in the manga sofar. But with this new arm he'll be move vicious, like his old self - a balance between the nature of Abuelo and his old self (the one that beat up other kids). Chad has to become a demon too, just like kurosaki-kun.

After this fight - a change. Some comic relief with Renji, or the real world. We won't see the classmates training (or results thereof) until the team return home.

nn all

grim jao
January 26, 2007, 11:42 PM
Only 3 of the 5 were shown as challenged by enemies, thus giving the author a chance to change scenes in between the next set of fights.

Chad'll own this afro lad (the hollow twin of Rukia's shinigami replacement :amuse), but he wont meet the retrieval squad, because that's not in their job description. They're kickin around to pick up corpses and gain intel, they won't fight chad.

Chad's left arm is to protect, as he's been doing in the manga sofar. But with this new arm he'll be move vicious, like his old self - a balance between the nature of Abuelo and his old self (the one that beat up other kids). Chad has to become a demon too, just like kurosaki-kun.

After this fight - a change. Some comic relief with Renji, or the real world. We won't see the classmates training (or results thereof) until the team return home.

nn all
i hope not although i dont think they'll be strong enough for heuco mundo i think they'll be fighting the hollows that appear in the city but im betting there going to get powers up in the winter war arc although thats way into the future

1nfamous
January 26, 2007, 11:50 PM
ommggg...the devils left arm...i wonder what it could do tho.... like call forth a demon hahahha...-.- ne wayz

- Chad kicks the **** out of AFRO MAN.... and Renji might come meet up wit chad afterwards....

Makiyura
January 27, 2007, 12:04 AM
So this whole time, Chad right arm was believed for attacking ( it still can, note that blast he did), but for defense, and his new arm is the attacking arm ( the left arm of the devil)! He has hollow powers, that so freaken; sick, now the team has a good mix of skills ( Vaizard based, Quicy, Shinigami, and so on) ! Awesome chp!

My prediction is the former espade AFRO ( he is pretty good, i like his atk) is going to get smashed by an "El Directo"(Strike of the Giant" or a new atk thats from his left arm! GG!

Vegetoacs
January 27, 2007, 01:53 AM
At this point, poor 'ol gatenbein doesnt stand a chance. By the looks of his released form's attack, it was fairly serious in nature. Due to the fact he released under what one might consider to be desperate circumstances, it feels that he might try to finish quickly given that chad's powers were already giving him hell.

That said, I believe the first 5-7 pages will go to the end of chad's fight, maybe a small bit of reflection on chad's power, and his promise to ichigo and such. Then hopefully we'll see something from Rukia, although it will most likely be Renji up next to deal with someone.

As much as I would like to see what the real world is doing, I cant help but wonder what's been going on within the Espada Ranks. What would their reactions be to their privarion cousin's somewhat speedy demise? I think the lower ranked one such as Yammy and Co might be sweatting a little... ( I really can't wait for Chad to take his revenge out on yammy.) If they dont reflect on the real world or the other two fights, then perhaps we'll hear some reaction to Chad's powers espicially with a somewhat renewed interest.

I'll be interested to see if Tite Kubo goes into the orgins or nature of chad's hollow natured powers.

Its been tough actually establishing the nature of many powers in Bleach. Perhaps we may see more variations on the the currently established variations with the onset of Tatsuki, Mizurio and Kiego. Can anyone actually imagine Kiego with any of the current power groups? Shinigami, no. Quincy, no. I believe if they actually do develop some powers beyond spirtual awareness, then they'll possess entirely unique powers. Although as an interesting point, In the Spirtual Guidebook to Souls, there is a picture inside that of a shinigami that looks remarkably like tatsuki anyway. Might be a bit of a stretch, but considering shinji can be seen on the cover of the first bleach chapter, it wouldnt be an entirely large stretch of belief....Anyway, probably went a bit off topic there ;P

Anyway, yes, chapter, Long story short.

Remaining Chad fight, first 5-7 pages, Reflection, another five. Perhaps Ichigo sensing Chad's reiratsu spike, or aizen & co. making comment about the progress of our team as a whole.

Now I probably should finish there before I go on a rant about their "data collection" and that mystery...maybe ill just take that line of thought to another thread :P

Goji
January 27, 2007, 08:09 AM
Yes, very well said Vegetoacs. :amuse

I, like seemingly everybody else, also think that this fight is going to be over pretty quick! 'Cause whe can stop Chad now with his über-upgrades? ^^ Going to the end of the chapter I would also like to see some more Renji and Rukia or perhaps the reactions of the Espada's.

Anyways; our heros still have a long way to go and we'll be seeing some very interesting chapters/battles in the future!

Shouji
January 27, 2007, 02:04 PM
chad wins and death squad finish the job like always.
want to see some new moves of Renji , he was winning Chad on the trainings

Majincooler
January 27, 2007, 03:35 PM
Ummm guys i would like really to comment and predict at same time , but i want to say that all of you guys here are following your emotions of seeing your favorite characters in action , at the very least wish that rukia and renji meet a real espada not just some weirdo freak ex espada , i mean counting mangas now i see that each fight is similar as if the creator is taking a break for like what 2 months now?
i mean look at it he is just swaping characters and 1 chapter introduction of powers next is owning , he can make renji and rukia fight an espada thus showing their true potential and getting rid of 1 of 10 ESPADAS DO YOU REALISE THIS NUMBER 10 if an ex espada takes 2-3 chapters to die 10 will take 50 each 5 that is 50 weeks of your precious lives dudes . Dont just act that you want see babies fighting >.<

Darkheart608608
January 27, 2007, 03:47 PM
Ummm guys i would like really to comment and predict at same time , but i want to say that all of you guys here are following your emotions of seeing your favorite characters in action , at the very least wish that rukia and renji meet a real espada not just some weirdo freak ex espada , i mean counting mangas now i see that each fight is similar as if the creator is taking a break for like what 2 months now?
i mean look at it he is just swaping characters and 1 chapter introduction of powers next is owning , he can make renji and rukia fight an espada thus showing their true potential and getting rid of 1 of 10 ESPADAS DO YOU REALISE THIS NUMBER 10 if an ex espada takes 2-3 chapters to die 10 will take 50 each 5 that is 50 weeks of your precious lives dudes . Dont just act that you want see babies fighting >.<

If the author keep jumping around like you wish, the series either will end very soon or will become boring to some reader. The reason this author is able to make his series became addictive and last long because he keep it as detail as possible at the same time make it as mysterious as possible to the reader.

sahugani
January 27, 2007, 05:50 PM

first of all realize that the team is not going to kill every single espada. in the Soul Society arc we only saw 5 captains lose and only 2 of those were between captains (Kenpachi/Tousen, Aizen/Hitsugaya). now i think that after Chad we will be done with the ex-espada because Ishida and Chad's fights were hinted at during Ichigo's, and no others.

secondly, the predictions here are not really as emotion-driven as you say. if you want to see that go to One Piece predictions and "Tree of Knowledge." Kubo Tite is much more predictable than Oda and so its easier to find logical routes to predict.

and finally, my prediction...reiterated for the most part. at the rate Chad's going, i'm pretty sure he'll finish this fight rather quickly. i think that we'll see the death squad come after him after that. we've seen them come after both Ichigo and Ishida's fights and so i believe that those were forshadowing an actual encounter. at this point, i believe Renji meets up with Chad and fights the Exequias. I say this because we know that him and Dondo were searching for reiatsu (and i doubt Dondo's smart enough to distiguish one from the other). Also, Renji's bankai would be a good choice against a group of enemies due to its size. since Renji and Chad trained together they would have pretty good cooperation and so by traveling together, they could fight Espada as a pair (i used to think they'd combo one Espada, but after seeing Chad's power i think it will be 2 on 2). since Rukia is the weakest of the group, i think her role will be to sense Orihime's reiatsu. i think at some point, Rukia will eventually fight a minor enemy (like Loly and Menoly) on her way to reach Orihime, but when she gets there, an Espada (most likely the female one as she seems precautious) will block her way. Even though Rukia is completely outmatched, her devotion will get Orihime to fight too and they will go 2 on 1 against this Espada. i have more predictions for later battles in this arc, but i'm alraedy getting too far ahead

qwan3356
January 27, 2007, 08:50 PM
I think its pretty much the end for this ex-espada, With what the sheild released as an attack, i can only imagine that his arm of the devil will just pwn the ex-espada.

taniquetil
January 27, 2007, 11:44 PM
This has already been discussed in great detail on the official release thread.
Next chapter, Chad will unlock the right leg of CHuck NOrris and pwn everyone in Hueco Mundo with it.

genkizen
January 28, 2007, 01:32 AM
Next chapter, Chad will unlock the right leg of CHuck NOrris and pwn everyone in Hueco Mundo with it.

LOL, I laughed at that for a good while.
I too like everyone else think that Chad is going to pwn his opponent really fast. After that hopefully Kubo will handle Renji and Rukia differently than how he's handled the rest so far, cuz if not then it would be much to repetitive.

Goji
January 28, 2007, 06:33 AM

Well I do hope they'll fight Espada's soon, but you can't rush things... they're just starting to break into Espada HQ so it's only logical that the "weaker ones" (ex-espada) come first...
Give it time and you'll see the story evolve nicely :amuse , even if it has to take 50 weeks... so be it.

Pimpolho
January 28, 2007, 06:45 PM
I don,t think the afro guy is finished,Ishida´s fight take more then necessary to end. He has some under that afro that will be intessant and the fight will take another Chapter, because afro power up people

Jack Van Burace
January 28, 2007, 09:03 PM
You know, at first I didn't get Chad's explanation of his powers. It felt like all this time it was his grandpa fighting through his arm, and he was beeing safekept by some sort of powerfull hollow, but no. Sado's power seems to be some sort of bonding with his ancestor's spirit, and it's power grows with the increase of the bonding. The strike he had done onto Shunsui back in Seireitei is proof of it, cuz his strength grew just as he got in touch with his granpa's memories. Thus, I suppose his powers are much like a summoner, or better, a Shaman.

This way, Sado never let anyone fight for him (indeed, he's always been unhumanly resilient, and nobody can take it away from him), but rather used the bonding and channeling of his ancestor's spirit to enable a supernatural power to fight hollows. It does make it much easier to take this way. Seems more in line with the things he said this last chapter. And it would fit him much better to have shamanic powers, a spiritual practice most common amongst native-american cultures.

Thus, I hope he gets to explain his powers a little better, since he's already shown that Gantelbaine can't hurt him anymore. He's got time, so he should use it to either make the right arm explanation more clear, or to give the left arm some reason to be even there. Afterall, either his powers are trully his, or they're partially borrowed through his true skill (summoning). We still lack explanation of why are these 'arms' appearing, and his words this chapter were too vague and confusing...

EDIT: Bottom-line is, I really didn't get what Sado/Kubo meant this chapter, and was merely suggesting an interpretation. I hope next chapter we get to understand what really is going on there. Because it's not nice to cheer for a fighter when we don't understand the fight :notrust

jinsomnia
January 29, 2007, 12:03 AM

hahahah.. lol..

nice one dude.. and to add to that, he will unlock the left leg of bruce lee! and can draw painting wit it...lol

ttxdragon
January 29, 2007, 04:13 AM
guys, after we had a good laugh about chuck norris jokes (that i still don't care to understand),
let's get back to topic. - next chucknorris-joke-quote in here that has no prediction in it or sports another joke will be counted as spam and follow the consequences... this is a prediction thread, not the fun forum ^^
thanks for understanding

as for predictions:
i just hope we will get something different from the fight before >.> maybe early execution squad...
plus not just more upgrades in this extreme-dbz-style fight >.<

Silhouette
January 29, 2007, 08:21 AM
i just hope we will get something different from the fight before >.> maybe early execution squad...

I thought the death squad was dispatched to collect data and that's why they killed the ex espadas rather than engage in the fights.

ttxdragon
January 29, 2007, 08:41 AM
I thought the death squad was dispatched to collect data and that's why they killed the ex espadas rather than engage in the fights.

ichigo vs dorudoni: they were told to dispatch of ichigo and dorudoni
ishida vs chirucchi: no major orders named, just disposing of chirucchi
chad vs afro-man: we don't know, we may get them early, because they didn't try to go after ishida at all.

chad's fight is in many (minor and major) aspects different from the other two fights and that may indicate some changes at the end of the fight or not...
for example that he so vastly overpowers the released afro looks as if he will need that power to go against something different very soon -- if soon means instantly after the fight or when they encounter espada is still in the air, but he will need that vast power very soon.

Jack Van Burace
January 29, 2007, 08:48 AM
Well, assuming that his fight is happening simultaneously with Ishida's, and just shown sequentially, I doubt the Exequias will come anytime soon, because they were already on the Cirucci scene. And they cannot be in two places at the same time. Perhaps someone new will come now, like the group of another Espada, perhaps...?

Electric-Mind
January 31, 2007, 02:48 AM
I think there is a high correlation between Chad's powers and Hollows. In earlier chapters it was said that when a hollow is in Hueco Mundo(check spelling?) their power is increased. Same goes for Shinigami in Soul Society. It was also said that when a hollow was in Soul Society their power would be slightly diminished. And visa versa for Shinigami in Hueco Mundo. Maybe Chad has hollow in him but because he was in the human world and Soul Society his hollow traits were repressed. However when he got to Hueco Mundo he started to feel different. Maybe this was his true power being able to finally flourish. Just a thought ^^

He may even have an Arrancar release form. Slowly each body part is transforming, and as you know an Arrancar's sword doesn't change but instead their physical form evolves.

I guess we will just have to wait and see ^^

EvolutionIX
February 01, 2007, 04:02 AM
I have a prediction in the next few chapters maybe. We have only seen Chad attack by using power. When Chad was training with Urahara and Renji (I think it was Renji) Urahara must have taught him some battle tactics. In soul society, Chad faced low ranked officers and beat them...however, he went up against a captain and lost because obviously charging at a captain and fighting with just power isnt going to beat one. So in the next few chapters we might see Chad progress and show off some of those special things Urahara must have taught him. God Urahara is full of surprises with what he can do :D

anrufen
February 01, 2007, 04:14 PM
I think da left arm of da devil is still underdeveloped :XD...It still has some more to go!!!! As for my Predictions....Chad will incinerate Gantenbein :pwned....and will continue!!!!Chad might be faced with some other challenge...which will be left at dat scene...where renji and Rukia takes over!!! Renji will now be Killer with his Bankai....and Rukia will be a hindrance!!!! :notrust

ichati
February 01, 2007, 05:07 PM
I agree that Chad's arm looks really skinny compared to his new left arm but it definitely has the hollow colors going for it. He was fighting Ban Kai Renji at Uruhara's so he must have loads of power, but enough to win against an espada?

I don't know where the arc is going, maybe chad will die to provide ichigo a jaded part to his soul that lets him become hollow longer.
And rukia might not be such much a hindrance. I bet she has/is close to bankai just because in the flashbacks of their 'youth' in rukongai she seemed to have more potential than renji.

kingfencer
February 01, 2007, 07:53 PM
i was thinking, chad hollow, ichigo shinagami, ishida quincy, inoue bounto?

ANBU4U
February 01, 2007, 10:51 PM

Well her power does manifest in the shape of dolls....but I doubt it. Shes just ::else::

rocklee87
February 02, 2007, 10:46 AM
I agree that Chad's arm looks really skinny compared to his new left arm but it definitely has the hollow colors going for it. He was fighting Ban Kai Renji at Uruhara's so he must have loads of power, but enough to win against an espada?

I don't know where the arc is going, maybe chad will die to provide ichigo a jaded part to his soul that lets him become hollow longer.
And rukia might not be such much a hindrance. I bet she has/is close to bankai just because in the flashbacks of their 'youth' in rukongai she seemed to have more potential than renji.

killing chad would be incredibly stupid since we are just being introduced to his true powers......this isnt yu yu hakusho, a friend doesnt need to die for ichigo to reach his power, he just needs more practice

ttxdragon
February 02, 2007, 10:57 AM
killing chad would be incredibly stupid

i don't think it's that stupid :oh
it would be some kinda nice twist...
and i wouldn't be concerned about anybody dying... remember that in soul society they still have their memories and all?
only souls that already were sent to soul society get their memories removed when they die, so that they can be re-incarnated into a newborn ^^ would be some fun twist to have that >.>

kingfencer
February 02, 2007, 11:00 AM
would never happen... chad is probally the weakest of the 5, but they won't kill off a main char.

rocklee87
February 02, 2007, 11:27 AM
killing off a main character is something i can believe but chad (i still stand by my earlier comment) wont die in this arc......if anyone it will be orihime

Acalia
February 02, 2007, 11:45 AM
Well her power does manifest in the shape of dolls....but I doubt it. Shes just ::else::

I think Inoue powers are very similar to God powers ^^
Even Aizen had recognized that...

Ardus
February 02, 2007, 01:48 PM
My prediction is that the Afro guy joins up with Chad because he has an afro and is amazing. Then they both meet up with Ishida and become an unstoppable force of badasses.

venicia777
February 02, 2007, 01:59 PM

i agree- i have made a similar claim somewhere.

My prediction is that the Afro guy joins up with Chad because he has an afro and is amazing. Then they both meet up with Ishida and become an unstoppable force of badasses.

Afroguy- are talking about Gantebben? Then it aint happening. The guy is trying is to defeat sado-kun. Ahh this was a joke- right!!

vivihaha
February 02, 2007, 04:39 PM
i agree- i have made a similar claim somewhere.

Both of you cannot distinguish between manga and anime. Anime is different, what happened in anime was fillers. There is no such thing as Bounto in the manga. So give it up.

Hermie
February 02, 2007, 06:50 PM
The raw is finally out, go grab it here (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=14341.0)!

sblackburn
February 02, 2007, 07:04 PM
AAaaaa!!! Chado owned! :o

He's got to have the full form of his left arm, else he'll never win against this arrancar dude. Does anyone know where i can ddl some of the new bleach btw?

Killmnky7
February 02, 2007, 07:50 PM
why they gotta do this to my dude chad. right when he seems to be mad strong they make him seem weak right all over agaon. Im not likin that. Total disrespect.

Silhouette
February 02, 2007, 08:47 PM
So after Sado stopped Gan's attack like it was nothing and beat him with one hit...an espada shows up. Chad should have been informed about the Espada's but noooo. How come Ichigo and Urahara didn't tell him?!!!!.

Many are freaking out about the Noitora but what if he isn't no.4 like some assume? what if Noitora turns out to be no.9 or 8? then Sado still has a chance. Besides Sado only landed one hit on Noitora which is absolutely not enough to beat him. Chad still hasn'y shown the full power of his left arm and I am not talking about it developing, no..I am talking about what it can do in it's current stage...I am sure it can do more than just...punching!!!
I don't think it was Sado's blood at the end, it was Gan's becuase with Sado's shield, he won't lose to the "Zanpakotu" of unreleased Noitora

What's up with the sky in HM?

Omi
February 02, 2007, 09:06 PM
For some reason I feel like Sado wasted most of that attack by hitting Noitora's hollow. The hit did show most energy blasting out from his back.

Kansas_Mac
February 02, 2007, 09:49 PM
That just sucks. Chad's my favorite character, and he's been the first one taken out in both the Soul Society arc, and this arc (provided that the blood in the last panel is Chad's and not Afro Guy's ) . I hope Chad is still in this thing.

Am I the only one who noticed that when Chad attacked with his "La Muerte", the impact crater on the wall was in the shape of a skull?

BakaBankai
February 02, 2007, 09:52 PM
will i cant really say that I m surprise that Sado lose against Noitre since he is a Espada after all. like many has said before, Sado's left arm might still be undeveloped and thus it is not at its full potential. he just discovered the power of his left arm so it could be that the left arm is not in it true form or Sado has yet learn how to use it to its fullest potential.

during the last page of chapter 261, it might had been Gan's blood instead of Sados. when Noitre showed up, Gan told him to run which shows his concern for Sado's safety. so it might be possibly that Gan is willing to take the blow for him.

...I hope that Sado's left arm did some damage to Noitre since there was some sort of energy coming from his back when he was hit. it would be hilarious if it was Noitre's blood that was gushing out but was trying to act tough by asking Sado if that was all he got. :smile-big

Silhouette
February 02, 2007, 10:55 PM
It's too early to say that Chad lost, he didn't lose in this chapter and the fight isn't concluded yet. It's just his fight with Shunsui is haunting the readers

La_Muerte
February 03, 2007, 02:51 AM
i knew i chose La_Muerte as my nick for a reason, anyways back to the topic at hand i think from this on its just gonna go downwards for anybody that came to rescue orihime, the arrancars have too much power to be defeated easily i would say they should come up with an exit strategy

Tonton
February 03, 2007, 04:07 AM
Ahhh, what the diablo :) is Kubo doing to us?? First, Orihime's powers are compared to god's. Now, Sado's powers have associations with the devil. Coincidence? I think not! It is starting to make me wonder just who the heck Sado and Orihime are...and whether they are really human...lol I suppose that if a war were coming to upset the state of the world, each would send somebody. Ahh, Kubo is making me crazy. :(

sahugani
February 03, 2007, 04:15 AM
Ahhh, what the diablo :) is Kubo doing to us?? First, Orihime's powers are compared to god's. Now, Sado's powers have associations with the devil. Coincidence? I think not! It is starting to make me wonder just who the heck Sado and Orihime are...and whether they are really human...lol I suppose that if a war were coming to upset the state of the world, each would send somebody. Ahh, Kubo is making me crazy. :(

i think that's just clever symbolism on Kubo's part. Powers that rival God and the Devil but are born from a single person's (Ichigo's) influence shows that the power to shape fate lies not in the hands of the immortals but in the hands of humans. in addition to this, there is the fact that Chad is using his "Devil" powers to destroy evil demons with powers similar to his (arrancar) and Orihime is being forced to use her "Divine" powers to overthrow the gods. its just beautiful

Tonton
February 03, 2007, 04:28 AM
i think that's just clever symbolism on Kubo's part. Powers that rival God and the Devil but are born from a single person's (Ichigo's) influence shows that the power to shape fate lies not in the hands of the immortals but in the hands of humans. in addition to this, there is the fact that Chad is using his "Devil" powers to destroy evil demons with powers similar to his (arrancar) and Orihime is being forced to use her "Divine" powers to overthrow the gods. its just beautiful

The question is whether or not it IS just symbolism. It could be and yes, it is beautifully twisted. However, there still remains the question of if he is implying much more. Iirc, Ichigo merely awakened the powers within each. Think about it--we had a single glimpse of hell early on in the manga but nothing else has been said about it. Is there an equivalent to heaven in Bleach? We don't know but we do know that hell exists. Both Sado and Orihime are unique characters in the manga, not just for their powers, but in their circumstances as well. Both of them are orphans--parentless. Yes, they had families once but their families are long gone. It seems rather strange that the god-like one and the devil-like one are both orphans, too. Let alone living in the same city and are friends, lol.

It's almost a shame that Keigo, Tatsuki and Mizuiro all seem to have powers now as well because it could spoil the symbolism...lol Still want to see what they turn out to be. :)

*edit: I hate laptops. :mad

sahugani
February 03, 2007, 04:42 AM
well i think that it is merely symbolic because of two aspects of their powers (one in each)

for Chad, his powers are similar to hollow powers, but the evil beings from which his powers are derived live in Hueco Mundo not Hell, so i think that there is a bigger connection between him and Hueco Mundo than Hell

for Orihime, the way her powers are described by Hachi and Aizen do not support divine influence, but rather the power to rival the divine directly. Hachi explains her powers as similar to Vaizard and Aizen specifically says that her powers RIVAL the gods

granted the Chad explanation is a bit more solid, but i think i made my point

and btw, i agree that laptops suck. thats why i got a desktop for college

Omi
February 03, 2007, 06:44 AM
You know what would be funny. Sado loses and gets captured, then Aizen uses the Hyogouko or whatever the spelling is on him.

Koen
February 03, 2007, 07:14 AM
I have always thought humans are to weak in bleach to get a main role. And I was true. Arrancar, espada,... it's out of the league for humans. Sado did well with his new powers, but he is still relying on that brute force. I never liked sado his weapon. I think it's the most uncomfortable to fight an opponent. Noitre seems like a psychic fool, maybe we can still give sado the advantage of doubt. and maybe his opponent (to lazy to memorise his name) can help him a bit.

Ever asked yourself, those opponents seem to support ichigo and his gang. Dead easquadron: laugh, now sado run away. Wtf?

phoenixz
February 03, 2007, 07:30 AM
mmmm is it just me or dont u think bleach is getting so repetitive? now that each main characters have powered up they need to fight something 'quite strong' like the ex-espadas to show their power up, but then...... when the 'real deal' - the espadas shows up, they become pitifully weak until they unlock another power, which is then meet with another greater power, until they unlock yet another power and so on... u get my point... = =''

Jack Van Burace
February 03, 2007, 08:42 AM
It isn't ike that. Noitre is Hueco Mundo's Zaraki, and even if it seems impossible, Hueco Mundo's Ichigo, a.k.a. Sado, will learn more during his fight and surpass Noitre. Sado uses himself as a weapon, just like the hollows do, while shinigami use Zanpakuto, so just as Ichigo learned to use his zan properly while fighting Zaraki and not injurying him, Chad will find out a way through this fight, by finding a way to use his powers to injure Noitre.

Also, you must keep in mind that Sado was underestimating Noitre when he attacked. After his impressive victory against Mosqueda, he thought nothing would be able to stop him, and it would be all too easy. Hence, his blow wasn't with all his might. And, as he stated, he didn't care about how the enemy fights. He just wanted to trash him out.

So, I still have high hopes for him, but mainly because there was no clear space to use that huge zampakuto of Noitre's, and the blow on Sado must have been by Noitre's hands/claws/whatever. And that this is Noitre's room, environmented who knows why, and that would be the reason why the sky is morning like.

Anyway, Sado won't die, because it doesn't seem like Kubo would show a charachter of his dieing by beeing devoured.

Deinonychus
February 03, 2007, 08:46 AM
Ever asked yourself, those opponents seem to support ichigo and his gang. Dead easquadron: laugh, now sado run away. Wtf?

From the info that we got from the fights with the former-espadas, the former-espadas, above all, hated the espada, because they took their place. Thats why they try so hard to prove themselves. Either way, its a simple case of the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Dont see the "run away, sado" intervention as that absurd.

War
February 03, 2007, 09:49 AM
You know what would be funny. Sado loses and gets captured, then Aizen uses the Hyogouko or whatever the spelling is on him.

Well, I would really really really hate that. Unless Chad didn't turn evil and just got the power...

Also, you must keep in mind that Sado was underestimating Noitre when he attacked. After his impressive victory against Mosqueda, he thought nothing would be able to stop him, and it would be all too easy. Hence, his blow wasn't with all his might. And, as he stated, he didn't care about how the enemy fights. He just wanted to trash him out.

Well, I thought that Sado was one who fought his best. He didn't look like he was underestimating the enemy though.

--

Anyway, why did Chad have to be the LOSER the chapter he just shone and beat that guy so easily with his new power?!?

Raijatsu
February 03, 2007, 09:50 AM
this was great!
showing us the gap of power between a ciffre and an espada...
my thought "wow ichigo defeated a former espada so easily.... he'll own Grim this time" is gone! this guys are real monsters!

Jack Van Burace
February 03, 2007, 12:39 PM
Ok, changed my mind: Sado really hit Noitre with all his might. But just for the fact that he didn't mind studying the enemy before attacking, and believed his attack to destroy anything it hits, he was kind of underestimating him. Afterall, latex-body-Noitre didn't get hit, and I doubt it was because of his Hierro. It seemed more like a steel than an iron ('hierro' is iron in spanish) to me. I mean, even the great Shunsui waited for Sado to make the first move, and he could have really finished Sado off in one blow back then.

And you're right, Chad is really a monster too, and has just shown to be on the same level as Ichigo (by finishing off a 'privaron' so easily). Too bad he was surprised, and didn't previously know the power extention of an espada either.

But back at Noitre's body, could this really be a new level of Hierro, and instead of iron, Noitre would have a steel-like body?? Afterall, steel really is more resilient and foldable than iron, isn't it? (if there's any sort of engineer around please correct me if I'm mistaken)

Sephy7KillerMech
February 03, 2007, 11:56 PM
Chad on the same level as Ichigo. That's kind of funny. Chad isn't even close to Ichigo right now. Ichigo has already fought an espada (although he is arguably one of the weaker espada). Ichigo when he uses his mask is on a whole other level above Chad that Chad couldn't even touch right now. Now is Chad equal to Ichigo if Ichigo doesn't bring his mask out? hmm... maybe.

Urazz
February 04, 2007, 06:20 AM
Anyway, why did Chad have to be the LOSER the chapter he just shone and beat that guy so easily with his new power?!?

He hasn't necessarily lost yet though. We don't know who's blood that is or even if it is Chad's how serious is the injury? Remember Ichigo bleeds practically 2 human bodies worth of blood each fight practically so we might expect the same with Chad. lol

Jack Van Burace
February 04, 2007, 08:58 AM
Chad on the same level as Ichigo. That's kind of funny. Chad isn't even close to Ichigo right now. Ichigo has already fought an espada (although he is arguably one of the weaker espada). Ichigo when he uses his mask is on a whole other level above Chad that Chad couldn't even touch right now. Now is Chad equal to Ichigo if Ichigo doesn't bring his mask out? hmm... maybe.

Well, Grim isn't one of the weaker Espada, since he's number 6, and some arankaru I don't remember who stated that they're ordered in power/lethality. And Ichigo, even with the mask, lost.

But about the comparison between Ichigo and Sado, check it out: Sado was already owning Gantenbaine Mosqueda without his left arm, remember? So I count the new right arm as bankai level, and the left arm bonus as a mask-level buff, the new level after bankai, even though it's not so good as the mask buff, by the looks of it. That's why I feel Sado is in the same cathegory of Ichigo, as privaron basher, but not cut out to beat an espada yet.

ttxdragon
February 04, 2007, 09:16 AM
And Ichigo, even with the mask, lost.
and please don't forget that he lost because of his time limit and not because of being too weak...

But about the comparison between Ichigo and Sado, check it out: Sado was already owning Gantenbaine Mosqueda without his left arm, remember? So I count the new right arm as bankai level, and the left arm bonus as a mask-level buff, the new level after bankai, even though it's not so good as the mask buff, by the looks of it. That's why I feel Sado is in the same cathegory of Ichigo, as privaron basher, but not cut out to beat an espada yet.

the espada is numbered after power... so were the earlier espada... now judging from that, ichigo got a (likely far) stronger ex-espada than chad got... that's one point.

and from the looks of it, the left arm and the right arm just differ in the way they use chads reiatsu and the surrounding reiatsu, meaning no power or speed upgrades came with the simple left arm. Speed and Power upgrades came with the right arms true form... thus i can't quite compare it to the mask-utilization we see from vaizards...

and lets face it, if ichigo woudn't have forgotten the "mercy comes after the fight" rule and would've utilized Zangetsu in cooperation with shirosaki while in shikai (without mask!) as he did back in the zaraki-fight with the "real" zangetsu, he wouldn't have needed even bankai.
with the "mercy comes after the fight"-rule i mean his resolve as shown back in the fight against renji in SS. Due to the hollow waiting for a chance to take over, he is afraid to fight, cut, be cut and let someone get hurt like back then.

just my 2 cents on that...

jinsomnia
February 05, 2007, 10:33 PM
Afterall, steel really is more resilient and foldable than iron, isn't it? (if there's any sort of engineer around please correct me if I'm mistaken)

yes, stell is more resilient than iron, but that depends on the properties of both materials.... and why not use diamond? hehe then there's no question asked..

Jack Van Burace
February 06, 2007, 06:39 PM
and please don't forget that he lost because of his time limit and not because of being too weak...
the espada is numbered after power... so were the earlier espada... now judging from that, ichigo got a (likely far) stronger ex-espada than chad got... that's one point.

and from the looks of it, the left arm and the right arm just differ in the way they use chads reiatsu and the surrounding reiatsu, meaning no power or speed upgrades came with the simple left arm. Speed and Power upgrades came with the right arms true form... thus i can't quite compare it to the mask-utilization we see from vaizards...

and lets face it, if ichigo woudn't have forgotten the "mercy comes after the fight" rule and would've utilized Zangetsu in cooperation with shirosaki while in shikai (without mask!) as he did back in the zaraki-fight with the "real" zangetsu, he wouldn't have needed even bankai.
with the "mercy comes after the fight"-rule i mean his resolve as shown back in the fight against renji in SS. Due to the hollow waiting for a chance to take over, he is afraid to fight, cut, be cut and let someone get hurt like back then.

just my 2 cents on that...

Good ideas. But I gotta remind you that Ichigo's mask has a time limit. That's why he lost. Yes, that's what you were trying to say, but then again you didn't. If his mask doesn't cut him enough time to win Grimmjow, it can be stronger for a brief period of time, but he still lost because it wasn't enough. Sooo, he would still be in the same cathegory of Sado, which wins a privaron with ease, but not an Espada.

Anyways, you do have a poin when you say his left arm was just a new form of attack, more offensive than his right arm, but very different from the mask, because of the fact that the mask buffs all stats of the user. But perhaps there's a further form of his left arm, which adds a new buff, just like the right arm did. Sado's left arm doesn't have a time limit, but doesn't have a speed/power buff either. Ichigo's mask has them both. Maybe what we're doing wrong, is trying to campare diferent styles... :-|