PDA

View Full Version : Chapter Fairy Tail 298 Discussion/ 299 Predictions

goldb
August 31, 2012, 01:11 PM
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Fairy Tail.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
Spoiler Pics and Translations:
At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
For-Profit Download Links
If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
*.usercash.*
*.linkbucks.*
*.tinyurl.*
*.anonym.to/*
*.xrl.us/*
*.realfiles.net*
*.sharecash.*
*.shorl.com/*
*.lix.in/*
*.pgi-shumen.info/*
*hotfile.com*
*letitbit.net*
*depositfiles.com*
*tiny.cc*
*uploading.com*
*ugotfile.com*
*depositt.blogspot.com*
*cashfiles.blog.com*
*snipurl.com*
*bit.ly*
*rayfile.com*
*storage.to*
*megaupload.com*
*share-links.biz*
*doiop.com*
*filefactory.com*
*missupload.com*
*enterupload.com*
*mangoshare.com*
Formatting:
We ask that proper format is followed to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience.
Example One:

Source: Mangahelpers (http://mangahelpers.com/)
Credits: Ohana

http://img204.imagevenue.com/loc81/th_539054661_01_122_81lo.jpg (http://img204.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=539054661_01_122_81lo.jpg)http://img273.imagevenue.com/loc110/th_539055410_841810_122_110lo.jpg (http://img273.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=539055410_841810_122_110lo.jpg)
http://img265.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=539055332_03_122_77lo.jpg

Example Two:

Source: Mangahelpers (http://mangahelpers.com/)
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

Next 2 chapters of FT will be a side story from the Grand Magic Games, so chapter 300 will return around 21st September( issue 43). In the meantime, enjoy the sidestory~

Chris38
September 07, 2012, 05:05 AM
It's out: http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/298

Well, one thing to say is that they aren't much serious developments in this chapter, except for the fact, that the mysterious girl has apparently made an appearance on the evening of the third day as well.

sofos11
September 07, 2012, 05:20 AM
poor max!!!!Look last page.By the way it wasnt very good

jacke12
September 07, 2012, 05:25 AM
I laughed like crazy in the last page. All from trimen naked and Erza and Jellal. It was funny but it would heve been better as omake and he should have gone to the important things.

Ancy
September 07, 2012, 05:32 AM
To be honest I enjoyed this week's Daimantou Side Story. Besides, I fully agree that after weeks of fighting, the fairies needed a break. The chapter is packed with fan service and is absolutely hilarious...especially the last page :lmao, where Erza's butt is on Jellal's face and there's a broomstick coming out from someone's bottom...

...and Ichiya in swimming trunks :fail

RaveDragon
September 07, 2012, 05:35 AM
ridiculous chapter is hilariously ridiculous...It was good, and it hinted the woman knows fairy tail, she was biting her lip before she turned away. I wonder what we will see next week xD the jerza fans will be pleased... i think...im just sitting here laughing really, voted good, because it was nice to see them relax before the storm. I was surprised though that corona apologized.

Ghan
September 07, 2012, 05:41 AM
It's a very good thing that Bixlow wears a helmet. His face creeps me out :gwah

-Ken-
September 07, 2012, 05:43 AM
It's an ok for filler chapter. The best thing is Flare apologizing to Lucy for me.

El Maco
September 07, 2012, 05:45 AM
That was fun!

I'm surprised it lasted 18 pages before they wrecked the place. Maybe they were tired a bit from the tournament.
Can I adopt Mavis?

John 92
September 07, 2012, 06:01 AM
it was a great side story,really enjoyed it

and flare apologizing was really a surprise

Zehahaha
September 07, 2012, 06:07 AM
Was I reading an ecchi manga ? I swear that's what I was thinking, and the jokes are a bit too cliché but meh I guess

masgrande
September 07, 2012, 06:08 AM
Atleast the joke on the last page with everyone from Blue Pegasus losing their swimsuits didn't include Ichiya. The most surprising part was Elfman and Evergreen going on a date even though they both deny it.

ace17
September 07, 2012, 06:26 AM
that was not a good chapter it was just trolling we left with an amazing cliff hanger last but this we get this come on man i dont like fan service especially a chapter made 100% out of it im disappointed its a filler chapter that takes place in the third day really bro come on now

sarutobi_sensei
September 07, 2012, 06:29 AM
Well and here we were thinking that Dragons would appear... trollmashima xD

This chapter was hilarious, from Elfmanand Eva going out to Gerard also being in the pool. And then Natdu got beaten to a pulp xD

Though I feel kinda sad that we don't progress in the story... Seems like next chapter will be a side story as well.

Oh and Corona saying sorry to Lucy was good.

Kuza
September 07, 2012, 06:29 AM
I can understand fillers in anime, but in manga.. dafuq? Fan service is all this chapter was about. I'd prefer to read about some action or plot development than Gerar squeezing Erza's boobs and Natsu destroying some fail aqua park.

Buggy
September 07, 2012, 06:42 AM
For what it was, a fun chapter, this was a great chapter. Of course, everyone was expecting a further development but, as stated, fairies need a break from fighting sometimes:)

Looks like the great revelation and stuff we are expecting will have to wait for ch.300.

Krono
September 07, 2012, 06:47 AM
Amusing, but pretty pointless. Fits better as an omake chapter than suddenly placed as a normal chapter.

Zsych
September 07, 2012, 06:55 AM
Dang it. Not sure what's wrong with these mangakas wanting to do big things on their round number chapters. Can't he think of something cooler to do in chapter 300 than reveal the girl's face. He could've done that now and had a psychic message sent to Natsu from Igneel in 300.

thefreak
September 07, 2012, 07:05 AM
Hilarious filler. Like there were no fillers in anime so they needed one in the manga. Grrrrrr..

Anyway in last chapter the half face shown looked like poluchka's. But it seems she is different character altogether.

Olho07
September 07, 2012, 07:08 AM
THIS PAGE: http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/298/17

I laughded hard with Juvia

Skyguardian
September 07, 2012, 07:13 AM
That was fun!

I'm surprised it lasted 18 pages before they wrecked the place. Maybe they were tired a bit from the tournament.
Can I adopt Mavis?

I dito that. She was way to cute. :D
I wonder if Mavis alone was the reason for people to join the first Fairy Tail oO
With such a Master... Well... XD

The chapter was hilarious... Can't stop laughing... And lucky Gerard... I suppose any other guy would've gotten his head chopped off... XDD

So and to all the people whining: :no

Impossibility
September 07, 2012, 07:20 AM
It was a fun chapter. But, I wasn't prepared for fun. It was sort of jarring, considering the build up of the last few weeks. Lots of energy, and hiilarity, so there isn't anything to complain about, other than the timing. I guess I can enjoy some light moments before we get back to what seems likely to be some sort of cataclysm.

Thuwa25
September 07, 2012, 07:22 AM
it was a nice break from all the action as nearly everyone was too amped up. but i hope the creator doesn't get too carried away with omakes.

tobeulp
September 07, 2012, 07:26 AM
I guess Chapter 300 before the story goes normal again... I think the chapter is good for a change can't wait this chapter to be animated ^^ too many fanservice Gellal and Erza :) FTW

1337 haxor
September 07, 2012, 07:47 AM
I am not much of a ranting person so I put this on spoilers:
WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST READ?!

Seriously, this chapter was just to show fanservice of those who didn't show up in chapter 261 (http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/261).

I know it's a comedy parody chapter but the naked humor, boob grabing and loliconess went way past funny.

It would have been better if the author just took of two weeks of rest and made some hentai manga to rest down his feelings.

The only thing worth seeing was this:
http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/298/14

You could discart the whole chapter and leave just this page and it would have been better.

I don't criticise Mashima's writing, but when he outright abandons the story for the hecks of lechery he deserves some thumbsdown :no for the matter.

THM Nindo
September 07, 2012, 08:21 AM
Well, I guess this beats a 2 week break from the mangaka.
It was pretty funny, and let's be honest, Fairy Tail is just as much about those guys partying to hard and breaking everything as it is about them fighting bad guys.

NAM61
September 07, 2012, 08:26 AM
good chapter nice fan service nothing is ever wrong with this. nice break from the fighting, something nice i things before the bad things come.

Rarhyx
September 07, 2012, 08:51 AM
I can understand that Mashima wants chapter 300 to be epic (and srew you Mashima if it dont have at least 25 pages and color pages)
but...

WTF WAS THAT?!

this chapter would be better as an omake or ova or whatever but not now, where the real action starts to begin -.-

Next chapter will be the same, no story development at all >.> http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/39082571/24

---------- Post added at 07:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 AM ----------

poor max!!!!Look last page.By the way it wasnt very good

haha thanks, didn't even notice it!

I looked into every detail in the last page now...

I bet Gerard is happy after that day xD

adbanginwar
September 07, 2012, 08:55 AM
well nothing gonna happen till 300 so wasnt expecting much. still mildly boring chapter.

dragons4life
September 07, 2012, 09:10 AM
I almost fell out of my chair lmfao!:lmao:rofl

Great chapter! Especially with Erza and Jellal!:hurr:Haha HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Ah, such a day brightener!:super

Tame
September 07, 2012, 09:12 AM
Meh, a bit annoying, but mostly harmless I'm ashamed to say I enjoyed the fan service. :( But yay, Evergreen and Elfman on a date! And further evidence that Gray is gay. And we learn Warren is a paedophile.

Chris38
September 07, 2012, 10:01 AM
If anyone is intrested manga stream's version of the chapter is also out: http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/55096200/1

Kauia
September 07, 2012, 10:23 AM
I like this version better. BTW, is it just me or did Erza turn Lucy, still I loved the Flare apologizing thing. It was cute. In the explosion, I just couldn't find Lucy in it. I noticed Kinana with Laki. Juvia's comment was so funny. Jellal and Erza was so funny especially with a serious character like him. I love the chapter.

kkck
September 07, 2012, 10:27 AM
Well, plotwise the only interesting aspect of the chapter was seeing the girl who gerard just met. We actually get to see a bit of her expression and it seems just seeing the hotel FT was at made her quite sad. We can't really tell the reason for this though. I do still think that she is a time traveler for the time being and seeing FT caused her some emotions. Not sure who she could be. If she is indeed a time traveller though, it has some pretty grim implications. So far the only magic which could hypothetically do that is arc of time and only if the magical world which zeref wanted to create is complete. In this regard if she is a time traveler then she must be from a future in which zeref won and 90% of the worlds population and perhaps anyone who opposed zeref died.

SerpentTailedAngel
September 07, 2012, 10:29 AM
I would have liked less fluff, but that was still funny. Because of that accidental perv moment Jellal had I approve of this chapter.

exacta
September 07, 2012, 10:37 AM
Fanservice. Fanservice......:epicfacepalm

Why does Fairy Tail need a break from fighting.....Gazille got trolled out of a fight, only Natsu got to end the fight and the other fight was Ichiya vs Quatro Cerberus. Mashima trolls the fight he was building up to for 40 chapters, then throws another fanservice chapter again when we're supposed to see that girl's face? It's probably Lucy, Layla or Edolas Zeref anyway....just reveal it Mashima. You could've at least used that side-story for Day 5 instead of Day 3 goddammit. We're literally moving backwards this week. I think I'll skip next week's "experiment". I'm probably better off not knowing. And Flare apologizing....well there goes yet another FT villain. At least we got a nice shot of dat ass. :hip

kkck
September 07, 2012, 10:43 AM
Actually this page (http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/55096200/24)is rather fun to actually look at.

We got a good look at gerard's face being in erza's special area (as if she didn't want that) and a roughly similar situation with wakaba and macao (gross). Why in the hell are the trimen naked? Was cana in an orgy with cuatro puppy? It does seem like grey and leon are still hugging. Is there actually a chance that those 2 are actually gay as jubia suspects? By now grey is old enough to be leon's boytoy. And is that max with with a broom shoved up his ass?

Kinana is also getting a lot of appearances this chapter. I do wonder if she will ever be plot relevant in the manga specially if we consider the role she had in the anime.

Forsaken6
September 07, 2012, 10:49 AM
I don't get the sense of this chapter...
Ok, I can wait to see the face of the girl, but why stop the story ? O_O

Chris38
September 07, 2012, 11:03 AM
I don't get the sense of this chapter...
Ok, I can wait to see the face of the girl, but why stop the story ? O_O

We don't know, the obvious answer is that he wanted to wait, until chapter 300, before continuing the main story, where I hope some big reveal is going to occur.

He also probably wanted to add some light hearted, comedy chapters, before we will go back to the serious and most likely, some pretty sad / serious events that are going to happen at the conclusion of the current arc.

Anyway, judging from the title of the next chapter "A Solitary Journey", the next chapter might be a little more serious, although, since it's also meant to be a side story chapter, I'm not rising my hopes too much.

Atobe the king
September 07, 2012, 11:10 AM
Lol Mangaka are so good at making their fanbase so angry. He did warn last week that it would be a sidestory or something? He also have a warning again. I was expecting something silly, just not a lot of breasts. I don't really mind......if this was a monthly manga I'd be pretty :V about the whole thing. No sense getting irritated because: He will never read this. Nice seeing people in RT have a soul, and lol@Jellal.

I don't criticise Mashima's writing, but when he outright abandons the story for the hecks of lechery he deserves some thumbsdown :no for the matter.

If he said "the arc wont have a conclusion, fanservice forever!" i could see the point of this..but he didnt really abandon it. He's not the first artist to take a "break" in an arc.

moonster x
September 07, 2012, 11:15 AM
this chapter side story were the night after they beaten RT.. next chapter side story maybe the day off.
hahahaha.. Natsu = Destruction... never care, never learn, anywhere, anyplace, anytime... :teehee

sp0nje
September 07, 2012, 11:21 AM
Well we knew that their was a day off so we could expect something like this.

Had to click my browser away everytime my mom walked by lawl

ghostexiled
September 07, 2012, 11:25 AM
This will be the ONLY warning given by me or any other Mods...

DO NOT start flaming and/or bashing the series or author for this side story or the next!!

YOU WERE ALL WARNED by the author at the end of last week that he was going to be doing 2 side stories!!

You also ALL should know by now that Mashima has a thing for showing off the fairer sex in a very fan service kinda way.

We know that some of you really love fanservice... but try and not make posts/comments that are crude and rude in nature!

You can love it or you can hate it... but you WILL NOT bash or flame it!!

This includes other members as well!

The series you all love or hate will be back to it's glorious normal self with chapter 300!

liductan
September 07, 2012, 12:51 PM
This chapter reminds why I love fairy tail so much, it was an interesting chapter. Still the fanservice was waaaaaaaaaaaayyy too much for me that I couldn't breath.

Tame
September 07, 2012, 12:55 PM
Actually this page (http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/55096200/24)is rather fun to actually look at.

We got a good look at gerard's face being in erza's special area (as if she didn't want that) and a roughly similar situation with wakaba and macao (gross). Why in the hell are the trimen naked? Was cana in an orgy with cuatro puppy? It does seem like grey and leon are still hugging. Is there actually a chance that those 2 are actually gay as jubia suspects? By now grey is old enough to be leon's boytoy. And is that max with with a broom shoved up his ass?

Kinana is also getting a lot of appearances this chapter. I do wonder if she will ever be plot relevant in the manga specially if we consider the role she had in the anime.

Haha, didn't Max had a broom up his arse again! Such a ridiculous chapter, but a fun one.

crimsonlink310
September 07, 2012, 01:25 PM
LMAO Mashima is so funny. The chapter title made it sound like we were getting a side story on the dragons. I fell for it if Mashima planned on that lol.

I loved the chapter for being so hilarious. We saw how different Erza is when Jellal groped her and she didn't mind. :teehee

I'm really glad for the break and light hearted moments after that dark and heavy chapter last week. There will always be later chapters to discuss the dragons.

Now the question is whether or not the next side story will be another humorous one as it is titled "solitary journey"

Fun fact: All members of Blue Pegasus except Ichiya are naked in the last page.

Also Natsu being beaten up by Laxus while Makarov and Mavis were crying over the bill made my day. the fanservice too

Kuzumikun
September 07, 2012, 01:54 PM
It was a funny chapter i liked when Flare apologized to Lucy best part!

khaja_200923
September 07, 2012, 02:33 PM
Suuuper!!! liked the chapter...looks like even jellal can be flimsy and clumsy. he even got smashed by erza'a nice arse.(i was so jealous and had a hard time controlling laughter.)
How the hell did ichiya's followers managed to get themselves naked? and the same can be said for max for getting a broom stuck in his arse...

ndulzky
September 07, 2012, 03:21 PM
I apologize if someone has mentioned this before...but a thought just came to me: what if the mysterious girl is actually Lucy? It sounds like this arc is told by Levi, right? And at the end of it, it seems like Lucy is supposed to be dead. What if she went through a time warp or time travel or something and everybody thought she's dead but she actually is not?

Although now that I have typed it...that idea might seem a little too similar to the most recent arc where some people were thought to be dead for 7 years...

kkck
September 07, 2012, 04:08 PM
I apologize if someone has mentioned this before...but a thought just came to me: what if the mysterious girl is actually Lucy? It sounds like this arc is told by Levi, right? And at the end of it, it seems like Lucy is supposed to be dead. What if she went through a time warp or time travel or something and everybody thought she's dead but she actually is not?

Although now that I have typed it...that idea might seem a little too similar to the most recent arc where some people were thought to be dead for 7 years...
It is definitely not levy. Back when we saw future levi writing the letter she had scars all over her face, none of which is actually seen with the mystery girl.

ndulzky
September 07, 2012, 05:25 PM
It is definitely not levy. Back when we saw future levi writing the letter she had scars all over her face, none of which is actually seen with the mystery girl.

Sorry, I meant to say - could the mysterious girl be LUCY (not Levy)? Usually Lucy is the one telling the stories, but this time, it switches to Levy. They are making it sound like Lucy will be dead by the end of the arc, which got me thinking whether rather than being dead, Lucy actually got warped in time or space...

SerpentTailedAngel
September 07, 2012, 07:07 PM
Ha... First read through I was too fixated on how odd Jellal looked with just his face covered to notice the rest of him. Second time around? Holy cow. How did I forget what that body looked like?

SK-Hao
September 07, 2012, 10:45 PM
:sclap Who cares who that mysterious person with zerefs magic is. Lets have another hundred chapters just like this one.
Jellal is one lucky bastard! :tss

LnDRash
September 07, 2012, 10:46 PM
Cool chapter, sometimes a story needs something like this. It gets a bit anoying if its all just fighting fighting and even more fighting without even some breaks in between... just stops getting believable at some point.

I also think its interesting that Flare came to apologize to Lucy... gives me a little hope that she might end up joining Fairy Tail at some point, since I'am a great fan of her character design, but thats probably just wishful thinking.

SerpentTailedAngel
September 07, 2012, 11:22 PM
I'm not sure I'd want to see Flare in Fairy Tail. My hope is that we'll have a later arc that puts Raven Tail front and center. Since there's always at least 2 changes of heart in any group of villains she could be the one who tells Ivan after he's been defeated that maybe they should reshape their guild for the better.

llamapie
September 08, 2012, 12:50 AM
On a scale of 1 to 10 I rate the chapter:
Nosebleed.

The mira panels, oh my.

SubliminalInsanity
September 08, 2012, 02:19 AM
XD This chapter was a total riot, I loved it. It's a nice little refresher of the comical elements that make Fairy Tail so much fun to watch.

And with where the major arc is heading towards it looks like we'll need two weeks of laughter before we pull out the tissues and buckets for the massive tear-bending that will ensue.

And speaking of the major arc, I just realized 2 possibilities of who the person Jellal is following.

1) Future Lucy. The arc has been building around the suspense of the underlying Eclipse project since the beginning, so it's a very high possibility that it is her.

My theory is that she is successfully apprehended by Arcadios and they go through with the plan of sacrificing her. However she does not necessarily die but takes on the unfortunate role as Zeref's new host.

Which means she can destroy all form of life around her, forcing her to live alone in order to protect who ever had managed to survive the end of the climactic battle.

Perhaps some time later she got her hands on the passages written by Levi (since it's not a given whether she read this a few days or a few years afterwards), and was given the motivation to find a way to fix everything so that everyone would not die because of the project.

There could have been many ways for her to go about time traveling, one of which is pretty obvious; the Anima. While generally the Anima was emphasized as an inter-dimensional gateway to the land of Edolas, there are other similar gateway-like passages; such as the passage used by Celestial Spirits.

Perhaps she finds something like that and uses it to return to this specific point in time, possibly through the help of someone else in the future; maybe by a person of high-magical aptitude like Polyushka or Mavis.

It's a bit farfetched, and maybe to some it would be giving Lucy a little too much credit, but you can't totally rule out the fact that it could happen; especially when you think about Charle's predictions and Lucy being amidst the collap.se of Mercurius castle.

2) Future Wendy. She'd probably be a nice twist to make us back track to the little bits of hints that were dropped in the arcs prior to and after her appearance in the series.
Wendy’s background is still a total mystery other than her being raised by Grandine and Edolas-Jellal (for a time), and Cait Shelter. It's especially true when you consider that one particular scene in Ch. 101, when Grandine and Igneel have that brief conversation about Wendy and Natsu (I think) meeting each other.

She’d said “Perhaps a more friendly relationship could be established this time,” which meant that they not only met before, but the last time Natsu and Wendy had encountered each other something went wrong…At least that’s what Grandine seems to imply.

Although the two of them clearly don’t remember, Natsu did involuntarily say Wendy’s name when she was the last one to enter the meeting. Maybe her appearance briefly triggered a memory of the past for him; which is also a cloud of mystery when you consider the fact that we know nothing about Natsu’s background before meeting Igneel.

These were some subtle hints that were buried under the many arcs that followed, so it’d be an ingenious technique on Mashima’s part as a storyteller. Then again who can ever comprehend the true brilliance of a genius? ^ w ~

He’s been doing one helluva a job with this series so it wouldn’t surprise me if he exceeds anything that I’ve predicted until now. I can’t wait until the week of the arc’s continuation, but until then I will enjoy the delightful antics of Fairy Tail in these heartwarmingly hilarious chapters. ^^

Sal88
September 08, 2012, 03:08 AM
I liked it, but I hope mashima will not turn this into a hentai manga lol

Chris38
September 08, 2012, 03:47 AM
@SubliminalInsanity

I agree that a future Lucy is possible, but her Zeref like aura doesn't mean that she became Zeref's host - I mean, judging from the Tenrou Island, Zeref is perfectly fine, and doesn't necessarily need something like a host.

I mean, it has been mentioned that the girls aura is different then Zeref, which doesn't necessarily mean that she has similar powers as Zeref. It could be simply:

1.) The effect of learning that one magic or obtaining some magic ability that is pretty close to that power, after all, judging from what Hades mentioned, The one magic is ...darkness, while Lucy and her mother think that it's "love" in other words "light". In my opinion both of those statements are correct, since something that is said to be the source of all magic, should have both light and dark elements within it, which exist in some perpetual balance with each other, and having "dark" elements in someone's magic power, should be enough to "darken" someone's aura.

I think that a development like this is less likely, since it doesn't seem very original, but it's still a possibility.

2.) The girls Zeref like aura, could be simply one of the negative effects of undergoing the Eclipse Gate ritual, and Lucy could have obtained something, due to being "the sacrifice" of the ritual, and for some unknown reason - most likely due to her "mysterious" connection with the dragons, she survived through the ritual, but was still "cursed" in someway, due to it, which resulted in her magical aura changing into something that gives a similar "presence" as Zeref.

Now, on the topic of the mysterious girl being Wendy, I think that's less likely, for the simple reason, what could have happened to her, so that she obtained a Zeref like aura.

I doubt it's the effect of the "perfect / ideal magic world" in other words Zeref's world, since we don't even know if Zeref wants to create something like that, we don't know what are his goals, not to mention Wendy didn't have any relation with Zeref or the Eclipse gate plan to begin with.

Of course, it could be one of the effects of the Eclipse gate opening, which apparently unleashed some sort of "cataclysm" on the world, but we still don't have enough details to assume that Wendy survived those events, since she could be one of the people the "future Levy" talks about, or what kind of effect this "cataclysm" is going to have on the people who survived it .

It would be a pretty interesting twist, although I think that it has a lower probability of occurring.

dafuq
September 08, 2012, 03:58 AM
so much fanservice especially that grope part and cana with underwear i was like :nosebleed
poor ichiya someone scold him too and lol at juvia's comment at boys love thing between gray and lyon looks like juvia's new love rival will be lyon.

JunKisaragi
September 08, 2012, 04:49 AM
My eyes still burn at the sight of Ichiya. Why Mashima, WHY?!

Still, that was a good chapter. A nice breath of fresh air especially after all the speculations from last chapter. :))

Marche
September 08, 2012, 05:25 AM
I really like the first page where we see what happened in this arc so far, I particularly appreciated how Mashima drawn the character and what happened.
Anyways in that page I have not understood what the picture in the 7 July represents, what is the meaning of that imagine.
If someone has any idea can say it????

Anyways the title of the next chapter will be “A solitary journey”.
This is what I believe the title could refers to:
1) I think that it could refers to Flare that will leave Raven Tail, also if I don’t think for what he said here http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/272/7, I believed infact the she said it because that is what she thought, I believe that in the truth she does not to stay in that guild, but she can’t leave it because she is too afraid of the consequence (if this will be the case now that she understood that in the truth Ivan and the others member of Raven Tail are weak and pathetic, she would not be afraid anymore, for this reason she could leave them).
Anyways as I will say better in my next post I believe that she will return and help Fairy Tail, and after that she will join the guild.

2) Another possibility is that that chapter refers to the little demon that was on Obra’s shoulder.

3) A third possibilities is than the title will refers to Sting that will be expelled by Sabertooth and that he will start a solitary journey.
Anyways I would not call a chapter like this “a side story”, I think that this will be important.

4) The chapter will be about the mysterious girl with the evil mages similar to that of Zereff.
It’s unlikely, I believe it’s too early for this.

5) The chapter will be about Gazille and his solitary journey on the dragon’s graveyard.
I believe that this is the scenarios that has the more chance to happen.

Anyways I would like to see a chapter where we will see the Fairy Tail mages in the fifth day, I believe that will be a day where they will alternate moments of relaxation but also training.

Darjaille
September 08, 2012, 05:52 AM
I'm disappointed :( Way to kill the tension / I hate the fanservice / the next chapter will be a sidestory as well.

The only highlight for me was seeing Asuka again (little kiddos :zomg)

Well then, in two weeks I guess we'll see how the story continues after that beautiful build-up from a week ago.

kidopitz27
September 08, 2012, 09:31 AM
they voted GOOD because they saw a lot of this (.)(.) and ()) hahahahahah :)

llamapie
September 08, 2012, 11:45 AM
I liked it, but I hope mashima will not turn this into a hentai manga lol

Some of us may not mind. *hides*

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

I'm disappointed :( Way to kill the tension / I hate the fanservice / the next chapter will be a sidestory as well.

The only highlight for me was seeing Asuka again (little kiddos :zomg)

Well then, in two weeks I guess we'll see how the story continues after that beautiful build-up from a week ago.

Its showing how happy everyone is before shit hits the fan. I didn't have a problem with that.

vampire killer
September 08, 2012, 12:22 PM
gerard you lucky bastard!!!

SK-Hao
September 08, 2012, 12:31 PM
so much fanservice especially that grope part and cana with underwear i was like :nosebleed
poor ichiya someone scold him too and lol at juvia's comment at boys love thing between gray and lyon looks like juvia's new love rival will be lyon.

Itsa called a love triangle for a reason. Lyon isnt homosexual.

~~~Gray
Juvia /...\ (Lucy?)
~~~\
Lyon

SerpentTailedAngel
September 08, 2012, 01:59 PM
gerard you lucky bastard!!!

Jellal is one of the least lucky characters in the series. If the fates decided to throw him a bone than good for him.

nanoclarkology
September 08, 2012, 10:21 PM
Ok, the panel that has Natsu laughing "hahahaha" is the best part. There is a broom up someones caboose, also Erza has her down below on Jellal's face. Someone is topless and there are 3 naked people 2 guys and one girl. Man this is craziness.

I guess it is good to be happy before the drama hits the fan.

Marche
September 09, 2012, 07:42 AM
Now I will comments this chapter. I will suddivise it in part:
1) Lucy and Flare:
I think the most important part is about Lucy and Flare interaction.
To begin I will post again what I already wrote some yesterday, when I was writing about the title of the next chapter.
“I think that it could refers to Flare that will leave Raven Tail, also if I don’t think for what he said here http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/272/7, I believed infact the she said it because that is what she thought, I believe that in the truth she does not to stay in that guild, but she can’t leave it because she is too afraid of the consequence (if this will be the case now that she understood that in the truth Ivan and the others member of Raven Tail are weak and pathetic, she would not be afraid anymore, for this reason she could leave them).
Anyways as I will say better in my next post I believe that she will return and help Fairy Tail, and after that she will join the guild.”

To begin I must say that that I really don’t believe that Flare will leave Raven Tail so soon, I think this will happened at the end of this arc, and I don’t even believe that the next chapter will involve Flare.
Anyways as I said above (I thought this immediately after chapter the end of her fight with Lucy) I have always thought that Flare was in the truth gentle, she behaved so only for masks her insecurities, I was even that she was abused (I was sure within Raven Tail since what he said in the pics that I posted above, but perhaps even before of it (at least in Italy, for the other parts of the world I don’t know if even in others part of the world, several time ago the child who had redhair were considered cursed, demon’s child)).

I must admit that after Raven Tail’s disqualification, counting that Flare did not appearead anymore (after their disqualification I thought that Lucy would have gone to see them in prison) I thought that I was wrong, that Flare would have not join Fairy Tail.
After this chapter I am sure that she will help Fairy Tail and then she will join Fairy Tail and the main group (otherwise would be useless her joining).
I don’t know if she will be the only one of Raven Tail to join the guild, or if otherwise even all the others member or only Ivan would join FT.
To tell the truth I hope that only her would join, infact even if Ivan will join he would be useless, after his humiliation against Luxus he is pathetic, there is no way that he would be able to fight their next enemies, he would be only a nuisance (and if he will not be part of the main group that would worse only the things).

Anyways I must say that Flare when she blushes while she says is sorry she is really cute.
Beside she is really sexy in that swimsuit, she is so sexy, her boobs are so big (this was already showed before), it are big just like that of Erza if not even bigger.
I must even say that after this chapter I like even her B’s side (when she was fighting Lucy or even Luxus I did not liked her back).
Anyways if Flare will join FT I hope that she will not lose her crazy look-behavior.

2)Erza and Gerard:
To tell the truth when she scolds the mages of Blue Pegasus, Hibiki (for his pathetic score in the third contest), Ren (because she has already Sherry (about Sherry I must say that I really don’t like how Mashima treated her in this arc, I believe that she could take Tobi’s place) and Eve (for his injures) has reminded me about Erza’s first appearance, when immediately after her return she began to scold everyone.
Anyways I really like the scene when Gerard for save her by Ichiya’s arriving touch her boobs, and then he thinks “so soft” (I must say that I like more this Gerard that that of the first 100 chapters).
I must say that I would like even more if her swimsuit would came out and make her naked, or that Gerard touched her boobs not with his hands but with his face.
I think because this scene is a repletion of that between Gray and Lluvia.
Then after that Natsu destroys everyone Erza’s ass is on Gerard’s face.
Anyways thanks to this chapter we know for sure hat even in the third day the mysterious evil force was the girl, even in the truth I was already sure about this.

I will write about the other things later in another post.

JunKisaragi
September 09, 2012, 08:41 AM
Itsa called a love triangle for a reason. Lyon isnt homosexual.

~~~Gray
Juvia /...\ (Lucy?)
~~~\
Lyon

Why so serious? Haha!

Juvia's paranoia about her "love rivals" knows no bounds, and it was reiterated in this chapter. :teehee

I think she's already thought about "those two" before, just can't recall when and where.

It's a good thing that Wendy and Chelia are there. Max could really use their healing power after literally having a stick up his ass. :XD

Teeba
September 10, 2012, 06:10 AM
THIS PAGE: http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/298/17

I laughded hard with Juvia

Looks like Mashima managed to put it in the manga after all (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/3870-Fairy-Tail-Hangout-Thread?p=2983796&viewfull=1#post2983796). :teehee Troll is gonna troll.

It was a cute chapter. The ecchi parts were too much, but overall it was a good break chapter before the final showdown. :amuse

SerpentTailedAngel
September 10, 2012, 09:31 AM
Too bad it doesn't look as... genuine as it did in his sketches

Marche
September 11, 2012, 02:18 PM
Mira and Jenny:
Fun that Jenny take out at the beginning the upper part of Mira’s costume and then while Mira tried to cover her breast, Jenny take out even the lower part of it, with it Mira uncovers her breast and for this Wakaba and Makao nosebleed by their nose, in a funny scene.
I must say that Mira’s *** in really the best of the series so far, but the breast even if it are surely big can’t match Erza or Flare.
Anyways I would like if after the second strip Mira would be enter in demon form and strip Jenny too (after the swimming contest I believe that Jenny’s breast are bigger), or that Elfman would leave his concealment and punish Jenny of how she treated Mira (even if I already know than that would be impossible, because all the others Fairy Tail mages believe that he is still in the infirmary and even because he would never hit women).
Anyways after that Mira, Lisanna and Jenny stays together, they sit and drink something, for this reason I believe that Jenny is the one that in tblast page, in all that mess up is the one that is between Mira and Lisanna, with at least the lower part of her body completely naked.
Another thing that I would like is that would came Luxus, I hoped this because in the first part of this series there were few hints of their relationship (would be fun if Luxus would nosebleed too).

Gray/Lluvia and Leon:
Lluvia try to ask if Gray will go with her in the “love love slider”, so they can embrace each other, but Gray while he blushes he says that he will never do that.
Then Lyon came immediately and take Lluvia in his arms, then Lluvia is shocked while Gray is only surprised, and wonders why Lyon came there.
I must say that even if perhaps that could seem a repetition of what happened here http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/265/11 I would prefer anyways this to what happened in this chapter (the fact that Gray is only surprised by Lyon’s appearance).
I think this because this chapter happened immediately after Erza and Gray’s conversation about the fact that Gray would say to Lluvia if he love her or not (infact after their return to their hotel they immediately went to this place).
Anyways I believe that is this pics http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/55096200/16 the one that was post on twitter some weeks ago.
Anyways after few pages the 3 of them reach the start point of the “love love slider”, that there is Lluvia that wants to ride with Gray and Lyon that say to do that together and leave Gray alone.
Unfortunetely for both of them Natsu interrups, flying on them and push Gray and Lyon in that slide.
Too funny the reacton of the two, Gray says ask “Why is it with you??” and Lyon that answer than that is his line.
But the most funny thing is that Lluvia thinks that the relationship between Gray and Lyon is of love, because she does not know the truth, just like in these pages before http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/256/9 http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/258/10 http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/265/12.
Anyways after that they froze the pool and for that reason Natsu destroy everything, in the last pics Gray and Lyon are frozen together and Lluvia is under them in joyful because she is under Gray.
Anyways I must say that I believe that Gray loves Lluvia, otherwise he should have said her to stop with her behavior (that she was too stuffy, muggy, overpowering).
But bigger fact is that if he would not have blushed here http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/282/19.

P.S: I will tell about the other things later.

vampire killer
September 12, 2012, 03:40 AM
Jellal is one of the least lucky characters in the series. If the fates decided to throw him a bone than good for him.
the lest lucky? let`s see....
1- He is in a guld with Ultear and Meredy.
2- he have Erza
Wtf??? For me he is the luckyest man in the world!

Rarhyx
September 12, 2012, 07:17 AM
the lest lucky? let`s see....
1- He is in a guld with Ultear and Meredy.
2- he have Erza
Wtf??? For me he is the luckyest man in the world!

and yet he is a searched criminal who can't live normal anymore 'cause he is always has to escape.

let's see if you still want to change places with him.

Marche
September 12, 2012, 01:41 PM
I already wrote before of Mira and Jenny; the love triangle between Lyon, Gray and Lluvia; Erza and Gearard and even of Lucy and Flare; now I will write about of the others.
1) Gazille and Levy: I must say that I don’t like that in this chapter there is not any progress in the love story between Gazille and Levy (I really like this pairing), and anyways I think it’s unrealistic that Gazille, Happy and Lily remain in that place all the time.

2) Elfman and Evergreen: Even if this pairing is the lastest introduced (comparing to Lucy-Natsu, Gray-Lluvia and Gazille-Levy), infact this pairing start only in the lastest arc, 100 chapters ago (even in the truth is already 1/3 of the manga), they are the pairing (except for Gerard-Erza, but they have the problem that Gerard is a fugitive) that have the most chance to happen (infact they missed only the announcement, it’s already clear that they love each other).
I like this pairing, even if I don’t like the outward appearance of Evergreen (even if she has a good body, her face sucks when she wear glasses, but I must admit that when she did not wears it even it is good) is good even in that field without I don’t like her face, infact usually I don’t like the women that have glasses.
Anyways I really liked what Elfman said here http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/55096200/10.
Bixlow and Fried see them and make some comments, and after few pages I believe that Fried say what they saw to Luxus, in this pages http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/55096200/17 (even if counting Fried’s love for Luxus :derp:derp:derp he could only simply tries to invite Luxus to go somewhere with them).

3) Mavis, Luxus and Makarov:
I must say that I don’t like Mavis in swimsuit, she has no boobs like Wendy, I would prefer if she remain in the same clothes.
Anyways even in swimsuit she remains really cute.
At the end she cries but I don’t think that it is for the payment, I believe she cries because her enjoyment has been interrupted.
Anyways I really liked that Luxus and Makarov says that they are only keeping company to Mavis, and even that in the last page Luxus give the right punishment to Natsu.
The only think that I did not like is as I said when I wrote of Mira that Luxus did not saw Mira’s naked and then she did not punished Jenny.

4) Wendy and Chellia: There is not really something to say about them, except that Chellia’s is not “fat as a board” just like Wendy, and that Warren likes them.

5) Cana, Bacchus and Quatro Puppy:
Cana forget her swimsuit and for this reason she wears only her underwears.
Then she goes to the Quatro Puppy’s mages and they all blush (they are really good, I would not be able to resist to my impulses :derp:derp:hurr:hurr:whistle:whistle).
Anyways after Natsu’s mess up Cana stays on Bacchus, which is in enjoyment :charm::charm::charm: (I like his pose with his hands under his head).
Anyways after Fairy Festival I thought that she would be stay together with Fried, but right now I like Cana-Bacchus pairing. I really believe that they could be really end together counting that she had a crush on Makau
http://www.mangareader.net/135-7153-1/fairy-tail/chapter-38.html just because they drank together.
Anyways it’s really fun that Bacchus of men while she uses it http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/55096200/12.
In this chapter we have know Bacchus name, his name is “Geese”.

kaze1028
September 13, 2012, 12:14 AM
Chapter 300「竜の魂 眠る場所」(Lead Color)

SerpentTailedAngel
September 13, 2012, 03:30 AM
???

Where did you get that from?