PDA

View Full Version : Chapter Fairy Tail 302 Discussion

benelori
September 28, 2012, 05:16 AM
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Fairy Tail.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
Spoiler Pics and Translations:
At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
For-Profit Download Links
If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
*.usercash.*
*.linkbucks.*
*.tinyurl.*
*.anonym.to/*
*.xrl.us/*
*.realfiles.net*
*.sharecash.*
*.shorl.com/*
*.lix.in/*
*.pgi-shumen.info/*
*hotfile.com*
*letitbit.net*
*depositfiles.com*
*tiny.cc*
*uploading.com*
*ugotfile.com*
*depositt.blogspot.com*
*cashfiles.blog.com*
*snipurl.com*
*bit.ly*
*rayfile.com*
*storage.to*
*megaupload.com*
*share-links.biz*
*doiop.com*
*filefactory.com*
*missupload.com*
*enterupload.com*
*mangoshare.com*
Formatting:
We ask that proper format is followed to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience.
Example One:

Source: Mangahelpers (http://mangahelpers.com/)
Credits: Ohana

http://img204.imagevenue.com/loc81/th_539054661_01_122_81lo.jpg (http://img204.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=539054661_01_122_81lo.jpg)http://img273.imagevenue.com/loc110/th_539055410_841810_122_110lo.jpg (http://img273.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=539055410_841810_122_110lo.jpg)
http://img265.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=539055332_03_122_77lo.jpg

Example Two:

Source: Mangahelpers (http://mangahelpers.com/)
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

•Sasuke•
October 04, 2012, 03:28 AM
Credits Kaze1028
Source Baidu

Chinese spoiler script

这一话字很多

该男为樱花圣骑士团团长
主角一行人被邀请到一个大宫殿
一伙看到一个巨大装置
太阳月亮交错之时使用"十二の键"就可打开时空之门
日蚀计画就是回到 400 年前讨伐还没有成为不死之身的杰尔夫
而交错之时在三天后的七月七日

突然被王国士兵包围
国防大臣说这行动会改变历史...blah
夏这时攻击
魔力却被那装置吸收了
之后陷入昏迷
士兵抓走了露西和雪乃
而夏、温蒂、铁龙和灰则被挡在了门外

303 二正面作戦

shuha27
October 04, 2012, 05:00 AM
Chapter is out!

http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/302

tobeulp
October 04, 2012, 05:28 AM
Great Chapter things are shaping up IMO I think there will be a huge chaos in the tournament like Acnologia appearing or dragons appearing and lucy being confine will use the time travel machine to go back to try change things just a will guess for me looking forward to the finals of the tournament it will surely be epic!!

Aranilas
October 04, 2012, 05:41 AM
Great chapter!
But I really, really hope, they won't travel back in time - I don't like the tought.
If they travel back, I think not just the thing with Acnologia will change. What will be with the dragon slayers, the incident on Tenrou Island with Fairy Tail - will nothing what happend till now change (but the fact, that Zeref and Acnologia are "dead"?), or what will happen? What will be, if those many dragons whichs bones laying in the graveyard, are alive - whats with the dragonslayers "parents", if they didn't left, no one of them would have ever joined Fairy Tail ...
I don't like the thought of the time travelling and "changinc the past".

Hakufu
October 04, 2012, 05:58 AM
That could be what happens the knight guy goes back in time and things start to vanish like the city.

sarutobi_sensei
October 04, 2012, 06:04 AM
So, the Eclipse plan is to go back in time? Nice!

Lucy just got arrested for doing nothing? What the hell?

Why do I have a feeling that this is also what happened to Layla and she got sent back in time 14 years ago? Could you imagine that she is in the past 400 years ago?

I'm getting a feeling that Lucy and someone else will be sent in time, learn of something, and then be sent back to the present or even farther than that. What we can expect is that things will go excruciatingly wrong for everyone in just 2 or 3 days.

So the king likes Fairy Tail very much? Nice xD

Oh man things are just so interesting, I really can't wait for the next chapter now...

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

Well the going back to the past thing might work if they don't interfere with history and just learn with it. If they get knowledge from the past, they might be able to do something in the future.

But we can't forget that girl and what Gérard said about them not being able to do anything against fate.

Zasz
October 04, 2012, 06:04 AM
Now we know the reason why it took Arcadios 7 years to complete the plan.
He needed a great amount of magic from the partecipants of the tournament in order to activate the Eclipse gate.
Anyway an excellent and interesting chapter, which has finally explained to us the plan of Arcadios.
However I don't know if he is really triyng to save the world. He might have lied to FT and Yukino; after all he always referred to Zeref with a referencial tone....
To conclude, I'm quite impressed by the fact that Lucy always has a role in every arc....I think her and her mother are very important for the whole world's survival.

P.S: Hope that Mashima doesn't repeat himself too much with this story of time-travelling.
With Rave it worked; with FT could be a dangerous solution. Just saying

sarutobi_sensei
October 04, 2012, 06:17 AM
Now we know the reason why it took Arcadios 7 years to complete the plan.
He needed a great amount of magic from the partecipants of the tournament in order to activate the Eclipse gate.
Anyway an excellent and interesting chapter, which has finally explained to us the plan of Arcadios.
However I don't know if he is really triyng to save the world. He might have lied to FT and Yukino; after all he always referred to Zeref with a referencial tone....
To conclude, I'm quite impressed by the fact that Lucy always has a role in every arc....I think her and her mother are very important for the whole world's survival.

P.S: Hope that Mashima doesn't repeat himself too much with this story of time-travelling.
With Rave it worked; with FT could be a dangerous solution. Just saying

Ah yes, with Rave it was magnificent. I honestly hope the same thing doesn't happen to him this time around...

But if I'm not mistaken, they weren't completely able to change the past right? They only gained information about Ellie and then he stayed back to transmit a message correct?

Nike Takeuchi
October 04, 2012, 06:50 AM
from the looks of it the Captain of the Knights seems more and more a "good" charactor, though i still think he's somehow a villian~ (remember him chanting Zeref's name repeatedly inside a room by himself ==)
the Plan was finally revealed, so send back in time to kill Zeref when he isn't immortal yet eh? well if they actually do so hope we get to see Mavis and her past if that's possible :)
Dragons...wonder what' there roll here, can't wait for the "survival match" , getting restless now!!

meepers4982
October 04, 2012, 08:33 AM
what what what!!!!
Did natsu just loose his powers?!
Arghhh it's getting so confusing. I agree with a lot of people and hope they don't travel back in time, I like the mystery of that time period. We know zeref wants to be destroyed and that he plans for natsu to do so...so hopefully mashima will go in that direction instead.

Chris38
October 04, 2012, 08:43 AM
Manga stream has also released their version of the chapter: http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/47938413/1

REN KOUEN
October 04, 2012, 08:45 AM
very intriguing chapter, it leaves one to wonder if arcadius or whatever his name is, is actually a good guy, or if he has his own motives

either way they are approaching lucy in a much different way, i still dont like this idea, i think it is more or less to help zeref i do not trust arcadius at all

---------- Post added at 08:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 AM ----------

what what what!!!!
Did natsu just loose his powers?!
Arghhh it's getting so confusing. I agree with a lot of people and hope they don't travel back in time, I like the mystery of that time period. We know zeref wants to be destroyed and that he plans for natsu to do so...so hopefully mashima will go in that direction instead.

yea that magic draining is nothing to joke around about, i doubt any of the mages other than maybe erza could fight hand to hand very well without their magic

Chris38
October 04, 2012, 09:10 AM
Obviously the plan is going to fail, I don't know the details yet, but Carla's premonition definitely suggests that things won't go the way, those guy plan.

Not to mention, the drafts that have been released, don't suggest that Zeref has been killed, it suggests quite the opposite thing - that he might obtain a new follower.

Well, at least we might know some new information about Zeref and the dragons disappearance, but I doubt those guys plot to travel back 400 years, will be successful.

Impossibility
October 04, 2012, 09:25 AM
Well, that was surprising. There has been so much info revealed in the past two chapters. And it seems as though we are one step closer to discovering the truth about the 7 day. This hasn't played out as expected, but I'm looking forward to see what happens.

Raicrune
October 04, 2012, 09:51 AM
I still dont trust Arcadios. I think he and minister of defence are just acting just to capture Lucy and Yukino. Because now they convinced fairy tail not to go after Lucy and concentrate on the match which makes things easyer for them.

Zasz
October 04, 2012, 10:06 AM
Ah yes, with Rave it was magnificent. I honestly hope the same thing doesn't happen to him this time around...

But if I'm not mistaken, they weren't completely able to change the past right? They only gained information about Ellie and then he stayed back to transmit a message correct?

Yes they didn't go in the past to change it, but to obtain informations from it.
Anyway I hope that Mashima doesn't screw up, and make the trime-travelling interesting also in FT.
But passing on another topic, Natsu now is without magical power? How will he be able to fight the next day?
Oh yeah he can eat flames....:hee

Edelheld
October 04, 2012, 10:19 AM
Zeref knows Natsu from the past, so Natsu will timetravel and fail to kill Zeref. But that will change nothing, 'cos it is already the world in which Natsu was in the past and failed to kill Zeref. That is if there is only one timeline.
If there are many timelines, then change in the past of one timeline will create another timeline in which those actions took place. So that mysterious person with Zeref's aura is possibly from another timeline.
It seems that if Zeref's past is Natsu's future then his timetravel is inevitable. Yet, if that mysterious person is indeed from another timeline, then alternative timelines are also possible and Natsu's choice to use Eclipse or not is not decided already. Possibly, the magic Day 7 is the time when you can break the bond of fate and your choice in that day is totally free. So, they have made the wrong choice and all gone bad and that mysterious person decided to go back in time to change their decision. That bad future with destroyed castle is what might Carla saw in her premonition.
It seems to me the "right" decision is to use the Eclipse and go back in time(that's why Gerard said that "fate is sealed"). If they won't timetravel then bad thing will happen. Supposedly 1) the Eclipse gate will overload(get critical amount of energy) and go boom, destroying the castle, the city and everyone around(7 years of mana gathering is no joke) or 2) the Eclipse gate mana absorbing magic will go wild and it will keep sucking magic nonstop leaving the whole world with no magic, sucking dry all the mages in process. So team Natsu will have no choice but to use the Eclipse gate and discharge it. It is possible that it is what Carla saw in her premonition - the castle is already breaking and Lucy opening the gate.

Ifrit
October 04, 2012, 10:46 AM
I'm starting to cheer for Arcadios little by little, I would still say I don't trust him, but coming clean with the kidnap of Lucy to the others, I think he is the good guy. However this plan is going to turn on him for sure.

and we know that Natsu, Gajeel is more than 80 years old, but not sure they are as old as Zeref. If Zeref to be the father of Natsu which is high likely killing Zeref, will make no Natsu in the present.

Zeref being on Fairy Tail island...not sure its just like this, If they remove Zeref from the picture its gonna effect on Fairy Tail. Damn you Mashima...tell me us about Layla :-_-

I vote EPIC, love a chapter with important information in it.

Prediction: Acknologia will never forget about the place of the Dragon King Festival . He will show up and every1 will bite the dust.

Lucy will use the keys after Yukino die, and use all of them to Travel not for 400 years, but only for the days before the tournament finished. That girl is sure Lucy but not from a far future only several days from the end of the tournament I say.

kkck
October 04, 2012, 10:57 AM
What if.... lucy is her own mother? Naaah, I doubt that is the case but there is diffenitely some weird connection between her mom and the eclipse plan.

I really thought natsu was going to do some traveling in time there lol.

Anyways, Arcadios's position in this seems rather unclear so far. The way he has spoken of zeref is suspicious. If things do take a turn for the worst then perhaps his aim is exactly the opposite of what he says. Rather than destroying zeref before they were a threat they would aim to destroy past natsu, wendy and gajeel. Anyways, the whole time travel thing is extremely risky. It was too much of a plot point in rave, I hope they don't actually do that here.

Now, with the revelation of time travel I think that those reminiscent of zeref gerard was after make more sense now. Perhaps in the future arcadios got his way and not they are traveling back in time to stop him. A reverse eclipse plan lol.

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

Another thing is that the guy who wants to stop the eclipse plan just did something completely absurd. The whole purpose of the tournament is to gather magic to use for the gate. Then why in the hell tell them to continue participating in the tournament? As minister of defense, a pretty high position, couldn't he come up with some bullshit excuse to end the tournament? He basically just sent the guys to do exactly what they need to do to complete the eclipse plan which is beyond absurd. Even then, with the current developments fairy tail would have normally not participated however he did just what they needed to keep them in the tournament. A while back the issue he had with arcadios was that the eclipse plan was going to take place too soon while arcadios wanted it to happen faster. I think everyone is bullshitting us basically lol.

joshua019
October 04, 2012, 11:27 AM
Yes they didn't go in the past to change it, but to obtain informations from it.
Anyway I hope that Mashima doesn't screw up, and make the trime-travelling interesting also in FT.
But passing on another topic, Natsu now is without magical power? How will he be able to fight the next day?
Oh yeah he can eat flames....:hee

wont a good nights sleep be enough?? even if natsu did not participate i bet someone else will his spot, Mirajane perhaps? this tourney is very similar to dragon ball it seems like babidi is trying to revive majinbu again.
With Arcadios now unable to continue the eclipse, wat now? is the disaster from chalie's vission caused by not activating eclipse or is someone else is going to activate it?

SerpentTailedAngel
October 04, 2012, 11:40 AM
There's no reason Natsu needs to be there the final day. He already beat up Sting and Rogue-who probably won't be competing either-so he's go no specific target to go up against. If someone else fills his spot he can either rest in bed complaining that he needs to help Lucy or go Leeroy Jenkins the heck out of actually rescuing her.

joshua019
October 04, 2012, 11:44 AM
^But natsu will be determined to participate considering that they need to win in order for lucy to be released. I always thought that if they win they probably ask the king to absolve jeral, urtear & meredy's crimes.

Zasz
October 04, 2012, 12:10 PM
Well I worried about Natsu's condition because it seemed clear to me that the last day he will fight for sure.
Remember Ichiya saying challenging words to Natsu?

Krono
October 04, 2012, 12:15 PM
^But natsu will be determined to participate considering that they need to win in order for lucy to be released. I always thought that if they win they probably ask the king to absolve jeral, urtear & meredy's crimes.

The king would have no authority to absolve Jellal, Ultear, and Meledy of their crimes. People really need to stop confusing the Kingdom of Fiore with the Council. One is a kingdom. The other is an international body governing wizards.

joshua019
October 04, 2012, 12:26 PM
The king would have no authority to absolve Jellal, Ultear, and Meledy of their crimes. People really need to stop confusing the Kingdom of Fiore with the Council. One is a kingdom. The other is an international body governing wizards.

I always thought that the council is local to fiore, but ur right they have the authority over the 'magic world' but apparently the council disbanded after the etherion incident and only with the personal request of the king of fiore it was reformed then wat does that makes the king? King > council?

Krono
October 04, 2012, 12:43 PM
I always thought that the council is local to fiore, but ur right they have the authority over the 'magic world' but apparently the council disbanded after the etherion incident and only with the personal request of the king of fiore it was reformed then wat does that makes the king? King > council?

The council reformed at the request of the king. Not at his command. The whole reason the council disbanded in the first place was because it was so easily deceived into attacking Fiore which is a neutral country. Naturally if the king of the the country they attacked wanted them back, it would given them to political goodwill to reform. But they did not have to honor his request. Nor could he force them to disband now.

Jorge D. Dragon
October 04, 2012, 12:45 PM
Don't know what to think about the chapter...
I don't like the time travelling thing as it would be just repeating himself in terms of plot and plot devices as he already used it in his Rave Master. I expected this device to be able to open a door to other dimention like a dimention, where possibly Dragons reside.
Still according to the date it really might be connected somehow with the dissapearence of the dragons and Layla, but we might learn about it a bit later.

Still it was interesting to see that it might not ba as solid as we thought among the Kingdom's Army as to how conduct this plan or they might have tricked Fairy Tail as they wanted to get more magical energy...
Still it seems that in several upcoming chapters we might see the last fight and then we will get to the climax of the Arc where everything with this plan will be decided.;)

Razh
October 04, 2012, 01:02 PM
Hmm, I don't like how Natsu being drained was forced. You'd think Arcadious would warn them not to use magic before entering the room. Just a little clumsy writing, that's all I'm saying.
If Natsu won't be able to fight, I'll be really pissed.

Aranilas
October 04, 2012, 01:39 PM
Wéll, if Natsu isn't able to fight on the last day we finally have a reason for Mira to participate. To be honest - I like the thought, that she might have a chance to show what she is able to (because Jenny wasn't a real oponent though).

Atobe the king
October 04, 2012, 01:41 PM
Arcadios gives off a well intentioned extremist vibe...he looked so sinister i didnt think he could actually be sinister if you know what i mean. That said, i didn't see either of those plot twists coming.

alisdfd
October 04, 2012, 02:22 PM
I think Zeref is not a bad guy. I think he was on the island to get help from the first master of the Fairy tail guild to destroy the black dragon. I think the Dark knight will go back in time n kill Zeref and the black dragon in order to gain the true dark magic.

Plus Zeref only became a dark magician in order to gain power to destroy the black dragon if the black dragon n zeref came from around 400 years ago I think both of them were trained dragon slayers. When the other one turned into a black dragon it was Zeref personal mission to destroy him or to change him. I fink Natsu is relates to Zeref

huynhlan
October 04, 2012, 03:48 PM
Oh great natsu lose his magical power, and sting get a power up over his cat and at the final day he started to pow natsu and start to think that he have finally surpass him and everyone will think so too, how lame. Probably will be seein alot of saber tooth's arrogant smile coming up.

MechR
October 04, 2012, 04:26 PM
The council reformed at the request of the king. Not at his command. The whole reason the council disbanded in the first place was because it was so easily deceived into attacking Fiore which is a neutral country. Naturally if the king of the the country they attacked wanted them back, it would given them to political goodwill to reform. But they did not have to honor his request. Nor could he force them to disband now.
They didn't attack Fiore, they attacked Ka Elm (or "Caelum", or however it's spelled). I'm still not sure if the Council is international or Fiore-only.

zerocooldx
October 04, 2012, 06:36 PM
I still dont trust Arcadios. I think he and minister of defence are just acting just to capture Lucy and Yukino. Because now they convinced fairy tail not to go after Lucy and concentrate on the match which makes things easyer for them.

They didn't convince FT of anything. Next chapter we see FT storming the castle. The vision of the castle burning and Lucy crying could easily be what happens either later on tonight or the next day. There is no way FT participates in the tournament in the hopes that if they can win then Lucy's sentence can be altered. When have they ever listened to anyone who has taken or harmed one of their own?

amitnaruto
October 04, 2012, 08:00 PM
hey i have a question and an interesting discussion topic for the next chapter
in the anime and manga when natsu and zeref first met zeref noted how natsu still couldn't beat/break him yet, so that must mean that both natsu and zeref have some past that is seriously related. then if my theory is right the acalogia dragon which is a human, zeref and natsu were all born and in the same time era and may have been the three most dangerous wizards ever known all who could fight par to par. I mean i'm thinking that maybe natsu died when he took on both the dragon acalogia wizard and zeref single handedly, even today he would do something like that so fate is giving him a second chance.
i mean its interesting only natsu amongst any dragon slayer was able to pick up and learn a second ability lightning something no other dragonslayer has done before.
http://www.mangareader.net/135-58363-7/fairy-tail/chapter-209.html
http://www.mangareader.net/135-58363-8/fairy-tail/chapter-209.html

what do you people think i just wanted an interesting discussion? i just hope none of the main characters die and i didn't offense anybody

Dragon slayerr
October 04, 2012, 09:19 PM
Did Natsu lose his magic power for good or will he recover it with some rest?

THM Nindo
October 04, 2012, 10:56 PM
I think that even if they would go back in time, they wouldn't be able to change anything.
I think they would end up being part of the reason why the stuff happened like it happened, since everything is already set.

We saw from Carla's vision that they are always true, even when they know about it in advance.
And there was also the mysterious girl that said that they were all "locked up in a destiny that they can't change".

thefreak
October 05, 2012, 12:18 AM

I dont think so. He is the main character. He wont lose his magic forever. It will be back in a while. Just drained.

Krono
October 05, 2012, 01:27 AM

He's basically in the same state Wendy was in after Obra attacked her. Give him a day or so, and he'll be fine.

SerpentTailedAngel
October 05, 2012, 01:31 AM
I still wish we could go back to Sabertooth for a bit. As thrilled as I am to hear the mystery plan we heard about earlier I'm kind of more interested in the murders.

adbanginwar
October 05, 2012, 01:57 AM
We'll probably get to Sabertooth soon but now is the time when fairy tail gets angry and swear to win the tournament at any cost to save Lucy. Seriously waiting for some nice tie-ups like Erza vs Minerva vs sword-girl-from-heel-mermaid, jura vs laxus, gray vs memory-fake-guy. i assume we'll get flash back of these events when they fight to compare how their guild is compared to FT.

Zeref and Acnologia would have been very powerfull even back 400 years ago. Why not just go 450 or so back and kill the parents. i do not think they'll be able to do anything against those two even after timetravel.

suraj5898
October 05, 2012, 02:44 AM
Arcadios and that other guy just play good cop and bad cop . i mean the way he stop Arcadios and say changing past is very bad why did it take him 7 years and why tournament is still continue if he is against it. they just wanted lucy and they know taking lucy from FT is not easy. also i think its not coincident when that jade dragon was saying something imp he disappear when Arcadios appear

adbanginwar
October 05, 2012, 05:12 AM
i do not think so. few chapters back the other guy was genuienly concerned about the plan and was reluctant on the plan. it might be very bad decision to go back in time, i mean if they killed zeref and acnologia then there would be no need to create natsu/gazeel/wendy DS by their respective dragons to point to the least. There would be no erza too as there would not be any dark mages creating towers. There would not be many other mages at their current level if they change this one fact.

BeastyZoro
October 05, 2012, 10:52 AM
well IMO Zeref knows Natsu because Natsu has already been back in time. I dont see any other way how Zeref would know him. Or maybe Natsu is a dragon who transformed in human but doesnt remember anything.

BonkersLord
October 05, 2012, 11:29 AM
Been following this site for a long time, just registred because i could not belive that so many would not make a theory about this (if someone did i missed it)

They are not changing history by going back to the past, it seems that they already did go to the past, that is the reason of how Zeref knows Natsu, and how he knew Natsu would be able to defeat him some day. because he already lost to Natsu in the past
That's also seems to be how Sting and Rogue knew them, but the 400yrs gap seems to big

SerpentTailedAngel
October 05, 2012, 12:11 PM
It would make a lot of sense for a meeting like that to have happened, but if Zeref met Natsu in the past then why did he tell Natsu-who was several months younger than he is right now and lacking in a few experiences that he's gotten since-that he's "really grown" when they met?

BonkersLord
October 05, 2012, 12:49 PM
It would make a lot of sense for a meeting like that to have happened, but if Zeref met Natsu in the past then why did he tell Natsu-who was several months younger than he is right now and lacking in a few experiences that he's gotten since-that he's "really grown" when they met?
Maybe he looked after Natsu when he was a child? dont know didnt remember him sayng that, good point

Brill
October 05, 2012, 01:29 PM
Obviously, the gate of the Ecilpse will be triggered, intentional or not, and it brings Acnologia (sp?) to the city. Some members of Fairy Tail enter the gate. One of the people is Lucy. Lucy or the Yukino can only open the gate. I'm betting it will be Lucy since she now possesses all 12 keys. I also believe that the girl Jellal encounters is Lucy from the Past. The premonition that Carla had is of the Lucy from the Past. The destruction will occur but the Lucy of the Past will break the cycle so the time loop is shattered-and in someway saves Natsu from perishing in some grizzly way. You know it's heading that direction. :)

kkck
October 05, 2012, 02:03 PM
Lucy does not posses 12 keys yet, yukino still owns her 2 keys.

Natsu meeting zeref for the first time through the gates would perhaps make sense but it does not rule out the possibility of him and the other DS' being born 400 years ago. The manga still has yet to deal with the plot point of natsu and gajeel being over 80 years old. Perhaps a future plot point will be natsu meeting with a younger version of himself or perhaps even his parents. I get the impression the whole thing will be set up to be overly convoluted.

llamapie
October 06, 2012, 12:15 AM
Everything makes sense now with the focus on dates and what not and then the history we just got and the disappearance of Dragons. I think the DS we've seen were actually sent to the future from roughly 400 years ago. Something similar to the eclipse I imagine.

I think the reasoning is they were actually being trained to fight dragons and then the Acnologia event happened and they had a change in plans.

There are big pieces of the story missing but it makes sense. The DS show up as really old etc.. We assumed it was because of ancient magic but that didn't make too much sense, unless they are actually quite old themselves. Then the biggest piece for me is how Natsu recognized Wendy, but couldn't put his finger on it - then of course Zeref as well.

---------- Post added at 05:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 AM ----------

Lucy does not posses 12 keys yet, yukino still owns her 2 keys.

Natsu meeting zeref for the first time through the gates would perhaps make sense but it does not rule out the possibility of him and the other DS' being born 400 years ago. The manga still has yet to deal with the plot point of natsu and gajeel being over 80 years old. Perhaps a future plot point will be natsu meeting with a younger version of himself or perhaps even his parents. I get the impression the whole thing will be set up to be overly convoluted.

I agree with everything you said there but Mashima is pretty careful and methodical in his stories. He actually plans the plots unlike some other shonens. So every hint has been leading up to this. Its possible its an infinite time loop, that needs to be broken. There has been hints to the "real magic world" which tells me the current one is a facade over something extremely sinister (lumen histoire?). But I dunno, I'm actually excited for these questions to be answered for once.

---------- Post added at 05:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 AM ----------

I think Zeref isn't as evil as people are letting off, I get the feeling he used his own body to seal something. His whole introduction was someone who actually couldn't stand death. I get the feeling he and Natsu were great friends, and Zeref was hoping he was strong enough to destroy him and whatever is inside him as well. We will see! Can't wait.

This manga has usurped other shonens in terms of my favorites of late. The story is riveting and its the only one I've been looking forward to. Naruto, Bleach, and even One Piece haven't really had that effect lately. I like this plot continuum Mashima set up. It actually shows he had it planned. Every hint of Natsu's age and everything else is evidence of that.

adbanginwar
October 06, 2012, 03:09 AM
well IMO Zeref knows Natsu because Natsu has already been back in time. I dont see any other way how Zeref would know him. Or maybe Natsu is a dragon who transformed in human but doesnt remember anything.

not true. DS are rare in today's FT world. many interested persons will know natsu. if you remember; natsu knew gajel before his fight with phantom, natsu knew wendy before they were against oracison ses. time travel is not required to know who is DS in current world.

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

Been following this site for a long time, just registred because i could not belive that so many would not make a theory about this (if someone did i missed it)

They are not changing history by going back to the past, it seems that they already did go to the past, that is the reason of how Zeref knows Natsu, and how he knew Natsu would be able to defeat him some day. because he already lost to Natsu in the past
That's also seems to be how Sting and Rogue knew them, but the 400yrs gap seems to big

if so natsu would remember zeref too dont you think?? i mean he didnt recognize him on tenrojima.

Duniak
October 06, 2012, 05:37 AM
not true. DS are rare in today's FT world. many interested persons will know natsu. if you remember; natsu knew gajel before his fight with phantom, natsu knew wendy before they were against oracison ses. time travel is not required to know who is DS in current world.

Zeref said: "Natsu still can't break me". Oh, and he was crying when he said that. Why did he say explicitly, that NATSU can't break him, and he is the ONLY one who can? You say he doesn't know him personally, like, at all? And Natsu's name is just a coincidience, because Zeref doesn't know other DS's that could break him? They didn't meet in the past, but he knows, that Natsu is special?

About Natsu "knowing" Gazeel. Phantom and Fairy were rivals. Erza knew Gazeel as well. But when he met Wendy it was something different. He knew her name, he was sure he heard her name before. With Gazeel it was just "Oh, that punk dragon slayer who is said to be stronger than me..."

http://www.mangareader.net/135-7162-16/fairy-tail/chapter-47.html

kakashidad
October 06, 2012, 08:51 AM
Wow,that was awesome...first thing i'd like to say is.Somebody i don't recall who and i'm a little pressed.As in to
look for who it was,mentioned ''time travelling''.Well done for that.I could not see the manga going that way again.
But this issue made me come to terms with it.And possibly add a little to it...check this?

I'm thinking that history has already been changed.That Anologia (spelling) is actually Natsu.And that Lucy had travelled
back and has recently been seen in the the last couple of issue as the mysterious person some were confusing to be
Lucy mom...that my explanation for lucy having been back in time.

Natsu goes along these lines...the murial of the dragon slayer wearing the same scarf as natsu.Has (to me)made it
possible for that person to be natsu.If he was the DS of that time.It's possible that he in turn evolved into Anologia
And that would tie in with Zeref asking natsu or thinking.If he could FLY yet?(Grimore arc folks)Also with Levy recent
ramblings from what appeared to be from a future outcome.I'm happy to attach my name to this hypothois...plus
AND THIS IS IMPORTANT natsu has a wicked ''blank spot'' in his memories...there i've said it,lol.Agree or disagree?

As for the rest of this issue.I thought it was boss..lol.The Captain switched tack.And in so doing arose suspicion(spelling)
on himself from first natsu and then the defence Advisor.The fact that the king has taken a liking to fairy tail also to me
bodes well,as in he may also be someone we know that went to the past also?

Either way,the advisor was right in saying that you can't mess with history.The consequency would be too devastating.
I'm really looking forward to reading the next issue as soon as possible.But with this been an early release.A long
wait will surely ensue...bummer.Laters...i'll read some comments now,lol.Peace.

Duniak
October 06, 2012, 12:53 PM
I'm thinking that history has already been changed.That Acnologia is actually Natsu.And that Lucy had travelled
back and has recently been seen in the the last couple of issue as the mysterious person some were confusing to be
Lucy mom...that my explanation for lucy having been back in time.

That would explain a lot. Remember how Mashima showed us Acnologia as human? It was the exact image of "Great Demon Lord Dragneel" in Edolas Arc (from another perspective). He named himself Demon Lord Dragneel, that's very suggestive as well. I think either Natsu IS Acnologia and he'll have to fight himself in the end, or he is Demon Lord (lulz). I wonder why he can get use lightning so easily. What's so special about him. Something surely is.

amitnaruto
October 06, 2012, 02:13 PM
since everyone is talking about time travel and stuff, why not then assume the concept of rebirth. I mean imagine, zeref and natsu 400 or so years agoknew each other in the past and fought to the max and natsu won giving zeref the state that he is in now (neither dead nor alive) but ofcourse natsu died as a result of the battle, and somehow he's been reborn. it could also explain everything because natsu is a part of zeref's past, present and future.
though one thing is certain, there will be a change of fate in this part and the dragon igneel will make sure of it that's why he said its time for them to take action. im sure this time whatever bad was to happen will not this time around

http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/293/22

but i am curious if someone can help me i would be very helpful. this line http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/293/21 in this chapter when igneel remarks whether humans can exceed dragons or is it a mere dream makes no sense because a human did exceed all dragons becoming the king of dragons the acalogia one, so what is igneel actually talking about?

joshua019
October 06, 2012, 04:55 PM
to be honest i really dislike the idea of time travel as a plot device as it is very omnipotent tool for the author also it has a potential to screw everything up leaving endless sea of plot holes. as for the idea of natsu, gajeel & wendy sent from the past to beat acnologia (otherwise how could zeref knows natsu + age wise does not fit from the laxus arc) there is loads of ways zeref would know natsu in the chapter 101 gradinie said 'lets believe in the humans and zeref' which could mean that the dragons are actually working with zeref possibly to kill their king. as for the age of dragon slayers, the DS magic transform the user to dragons constitution so in natsu's case igneel which is ancient.

Duniak
October 06, 2012, 06:28 PM
http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/293/22

but i am curious if someone can help me i would be very helpful. this line http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/293/21 in this chapter when igneel remarks whether humans can exceed dragons or is it a mere dream makes no sense because a human did exceed all dragons becoming the king of dragons the acalogia one, so what is igneel actually talking about?

Acnologia didn't fight Igneel, who must be hax dragon like Obito in Naruto, and has broken ability to use other dragon's elements (like Natsu Lightning or Zancrow's God Flame)! Igneel can eat every damn thing in freakin' earth and get power-up! He MUST be special, Natsu surely is and his element being lame is just sooo basic. I mean, dragons are flying lizards that can spew flames. In FT we have Iron, Air, Holy, Shadow, damn Emerald, and just... flames, basic as motherfucker. It doesn't even sound dangerous. I have Iron! I have Shadow! I throw up emerald! Oh, that's cool, I have flames. Oh, and Igneel actually calls himself "One and only Igneel"

Igneel clearly doesn't think Acnologia is stronger than him.

joshua019
October 06, 2012, 07:44 PM
dont think so if look close igneel clearly has tons of scars which could have come from acnologia, and if he is a hax dragon then why would he have to train natsu just kill acnologia by himself

Duniak
October 07, 2012, 05:45 AM
dont think so if look close igneel clearly has tons of scars which could have come from acnologia, and if he is a hax dragon then why would he have to train natsu just kill acnologia by himself

Yet to be explained. xd But he taught Natsu, and he is special, so Igneel must be special too. He knows how to eat other elements, how to eat God Flames ("special way") and I don't think Gajeel/Wendy can do it too. Scars are to show his experience and many fights he has been in. Dragons are waiting to take action, they went to hiding. We know, that in war Dragon Slayers were very important and were as strong as the dragons teaching them. Otherwise they wouldn't be so useful and won't change as much as they have. Igneel is strong, I think the strongest dragon, but currently can't kill Acnologia. Maybe something was done to him so he can't fight at full power, so he taught Natsu so he can achieve level he once had.

Marche
October 07, 2012, 08:23 AM
Now I will write what I believe will happened in the next chapters:
1) The title “battle on two fronts” could be about the tournements, what would happened in the 6th day.
I think that this scenario it’s unlikely because I don’t think that we will skip the 5th day, the day where there are not any battle or contest.

2) Battle on two fronts could be that made of Fairy Tail.
One will be that of the tournament, they will try to win it, the other could be using diplomacy (it is really unlikely, this is not Fairy Tail way to do the things).

3) A front could be Fairy Tail, the other could be another part that is involved in this arc.
One of the team that participates to the tournament, most likely Sabertooth (we will know what happened to Gemma and to Sting (I believe that Minerva will try to brainwashed him, she will try to convince him that Natsu and Fairy Tail are the true responsible for Lector’s death)), in second positions came Mermaid Hell with Minerva.
The second front could even be the mysterious girl, Igneel or other dragons, or even Crime Sorciere (we will know what they decided to do after that Gerard met with the mysterious girl, or perhaps Fairy Tail will ask their help for solve Lucy situations).

4) Not only one as the third point, but all the two fronts will be made by part that are not Fairy Tail.

5) This could be part or the strategy of Arcadias.
He might want to shift the focus of Fairy Tail from Lucy to the tournements, so he could do his plan without inferference by them.
In the truth of what happened in the previous chapters of this arc I don’t think this was decided by Arcadia, even if I still believe that he has evil intentions (I will explain my reason in the next days, if I will have enough time).

P.S: I hope that someone will comments what I wrote.

joshua019
October 07, 2012, 05:42 PM
weren't gunma told sting and rogue to erase their guild emblems? does that mean they are no longer ST and not participate in the last day event?

Nike Takeuchi
October 08, 2012, 09:34 AM
well from what we see Arcadias actually "is" trying to save the world,
the problem is that most people (including myself) still doesn't trust this Captain of the Knights...
and the Defense Minister's intention don't make him a villian, cuz understand the risk when it comes to juggling Time~

Fairy Tail is gonna win the Tournament i think we can all see that (unless if the game is interfered), the highlights we might see are the Kagurya vs. Erza, Minerva vs. Erza, Laxus vs. that black lightening dude, Gray vs. the masked long-hair dude from Sabertooth, Gray vs. Leon, Ichiya vs. Natsu, and don't forget that always Jirya(?)!!

i think it's possible that somehow it'll turnout to be the Dragon King Festival...the Black Dragon Acknologia will come and all the dragon slayers will eventually turn into a actual dragon to fight it~ (but then it turned tagic or something that's why they have to go back in time, and it will sort of be a start of new mission or should i say saga.)

Razh
October 08, 2012, 10:36 AM
weren't gunma told sting and rogue to erase their guild emblems? does that mean they are no longer ST and not participate in the last day event?

Well he's dead so it doesn't matter what he said now.

My guess is Minerva will hide the fact that Gemma isn't among the living so they can continue the contest.

crimsonlink310
October 09, 2012, 01:31 AM
Surprised no one has mentioned the obvious right now as of yet. Arcadios may have just planned the capture of Lucy by taking the group to the Eclipse gate and had his minister buddy come to "stop" him and use that as an excuse to only capture Lucy out of the whole damn group and take Yukino as well for appearances sake.

Also what better way to get energy for the gate then to not mention the draining effect on Natsu who has a HUGE pool of magic and kidnap Lucy as motivation for the FT team to go all out and rescue Lucy and spend more Magic power. Not to mention Arcadios specifically mentioned how Natsu had a "marvelous magical battle" out of everything he could have said as a compliment.

Natsu is not going to mess around when he wakes up I believe. Erza or someone will stop him from rampaging to save Lucy and convince him to fight in the tournament to save her.

In the middle of all this Arcadios will reveal the "true" plot behind the Eclipse gate. I mean how does Arcadios know that Zeref turned immortal exactly 400 years before? Not to mention the Eclipse plan must have been put into effect a long time ago, specifically 14/21 years ago?

The minister guy admitted himself that they use Eclipse gate to steal magic from contestants, but why steal magic if he doesn't want the gate to be used?

The fact is that Arcadios said that the price of a single girl's life is cheap in "The Gateway Hidden In Darkness" chapter pretty mjuch gives away his scumbag personality.

BTW going from Chala's vision, when did Lucy change clothes back to that heart shirt in the Mercurius castle crumbling or is Mashima going to ret-con it out?

Also need to reveal who is behind the hood and what Jellal found out about the hooded person hopefully.

I can't help but think that the Eclipse gate is nothing more than another one of Zeref's evil magic objects like Lullaby and time travel is the least it can do. >.>^

thornofcarrion
October 09, 2012, 07:32 AM
If you haven't, please visit Community Awards 2012 (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php/1037-Community-Awards-2012). Your contribution is valuable to us.

:wub

adbanginwar
October 11, 2012, 02:59 AM
Surprised no one has mentioned the obvious right now as of yet. Arcadios may have just planned the capture of Lucy by taking the group to the Eclipse gate and had his minister buddy come to "stop" him and use that as an excuse to only capture Lucy out of the whole damn group and take Yukino as well for appearances sake.

Also what better way to get energy for the gate then to not mention the draining effect on Natsu who has a HUGE pool of magic and kidnap Lucy as motivation for the FT team to go all out and rescue Lucy and spend more Magic power. Not to mention Arcadios specifically mentioned how Natsu had a "marvelous magical battle" out of everything he could have said as a compliment.

Natsu is not going to mess around when he wakes up I believe. Erza or someone will stop him from rampaging to save Lucy and convince him to fight in the tournament to save her.

In the middle of all this Arcadios will reveal the "true" plot behind the Eclipse gate. I mean how does Arcadios know that Zeref turned immortal exactly 400 years before? Not to mention the Eclipse plan must have been put into effect a long time ago, specifically 14/21 years ago?

The minister guy admitted himself that they use Eclipse gate to steal magic from contestants, but why steal magic if he doesn't want the gate to be used?

The fact is that Arcadios said that the price of a single girl's life is cheap in "The Gateway Hidden In Darkness" chapter pretty mjuch gives away his scumbag personality.

BTW going from Chala's vision, when did Lucy change clothes back to that heart shirt in the Mercurius castle crumbling or is Mashima going to ret-con it out?

Also need to reveal who is behind the hood and what Jellal found out about the hooded person hopefully.

I can't help but think that the Eclipse gate is nothing more than another one of Zeref's evil magic objects like Lullaby and time travel is the least it can do. >.>^

I thought they already had all the magic power they needed and on 7th there would be all out matches between all the teams giving enough chance to steal magical power.

They already have celestial magician with them who is capable of opening more than 2 gates at the time. at max they just lucy's keys and it was not worth showing the original plan to get them.

anything and everything we see is because of the zeref, so either that gate was his creation or his followers.

ElipticIV
October 11, 2012, 12:34 PM
I think the king is zeref and the mysterious lady is lucy from future

-Ken-
October 11, 2012, 01:02 PM
Arcadias can seriously go either way. I means, from the moment he appear, he look like a villain. So turning him into a good guy would already be a twist. But for a villain to remain a villain just means he is where he started. I actually like where he is right now a lot.

Duniak
October 11, 2012, 01:39 PM
I think the king is zeref and the mysterious lady is lucy from future

It was already said, that king is ACNOLOGIA...

vizardichigo
October 11, 2012, 01:50 PM
I think he meant the king of Fiore...Things seems very intriguing ATM...I am indifferent to the whole time travel plot device...I would have liked to see another way of defeating Zeref but i am not against it either. I can't wait to see what is gonna happen...Things are finally starting to add up, Acnologia's past, the origin of dragon slayer magic etc...Still need to know who the hell the mysterious woman is...I see alot of people think that it is Lucy from the future who already traveled to the past and now has come back to maybe stop FT from making the same mistake again....I guess we shall see...FT is probably the best manga out right now IMO...I am so psyched for every chapter lol

lawlett-kun
October 11, 2012, 08:08 PM
It was already said, that king is ACNOLOGIA...

Is that a troll? Why would a thing that hates humans be a king of Human's kingdom?DOnt get it,plz explain=.=

adbanginwar
October 11, 2012, 08:24 PM
Is that a troll? Why would a thing that hates humans be a king of Human's kingdom?DOnt get it,plz explain=.=

http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/301/16

anyone who is king of dragons and slain so many dragons will be king of humans. who is more powerfull than him? and don't go around saying zeref.

lawlett-kun
October 11, 2012, 08:35 PM
http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/301/16

anyone who is king of dragons and slain so many dragons will be king of humans. who is more powerfull than him? and don't go around saying zeref.

Not saying its Zeref. Just weird Zeref said " Acnologia hates humans doesnt see them more than ants" I have hard time thinking it would actually rule over a kingdom, to the point where people in it are living pretty happily.Dunno maybe just me, and my understanding of bad king good king

adbanginwar
October 11, 2012, 08:50 PM
he might have a big ego with god syndrome. can you blame him? he is most powerful in the world. we know atleast 3 dragons are hiding from him and many were slain in dragon's graveyard. probably hate is his thing and he just wants to see everything destroyed like zero.

lawlett-kun
October 11, 2012, 08:54 PM
he might have a big ego with god syndrome. can you blame him? he is most powerful in the world. we know atleast 3 dragons are hiding from him and many were slain in dragon's graveyard. probably hate is his thing and he just wants to see everything destroyed like zero.

Dont really see the current king wanting to destroy everything.The king to me looked more like some lazy butt who can easily be manipulated by his advisers type of king.Well I guess we can say that he is just acting that way.But I really don't believe it to be Acnologia.Well we'll see soon i suppose

R3D
October 11, 2012, 10:24 PM
whoever the human king maybe be , it better not be natsu . i hope it doesnt get twisted until like natsu was from the past and put to sleep cuz acnologia was too powerful and a future seeing dragon asked dragneel to send natsu into the future through the dragon dimension cuz only he is capable of being the dragon king slayer ... or sumthing like that =/

and is chapter coming out today ? im being impatient and checking like every 10 mins lol

NAM61
October 11, 2012, 10:39 PM
whoever the human king maybe be , it better not be natsu . i hope it doesnt get twisted until like natsu was from the past and put to sleep cuz acnologia was too powerful and a future seeing dragon asked dragneel to send natsu into the future through the dragon dimension cuz only he is capable of being the dragon king slayer ... or sumthing like that =/

and is chapter coming out today ? im being impatient and checking like every 10 mins lol

actually it could happen in Rave if i remember right haru was decedent of the Symphonian king , natsu could be the same

SerpentTailedAngel
October 11, 2012, 10:41 PM
Except Symphonia went boom, so if it's heir vanished in only a few generations that wouldn't be a big deal. Fiore's still around. If the king's grandson (or son, maybe, but I got the sense that he was old) was missing then it should have been mentioned by now.

NAM61
October 11, 2012, 11:08 PM
i was thinking more like he was from the past and that is why zeref may now him from then.

ndulzky
October 11, 2012, 11:29 PM
Just thought of something -- what if the dragon slayers (Natsu, Gajeel, Wendy) were actually sent from the past into the future (into year 777)? So the dragons did not disappear - they stayed in the past. Natsu/Gajeel/Wendy met other people in year 777 - so they thought that the dragons disappear that time.
That is probably why during the Laxus arc, when Natsu was trapped in the guild, he could not get out? He is technically a lot older than Makarov.

Edit: Whoops, sorry, looks like somebody already posted a similar idea. I just got really excited and wanted to post my thoughts before I forgot about it. :)

Zsych
October 11, 2012, 11:33 PM
Why hasn't the new chapter happened yet? No spoilers even.

adbanginwar
October 11, 2012, 11:57 PM
this wait is killing me!!!

SQm3
October 12, 2012, 12:20 AM
The release times vary every week. Please be patient wait another 2-3 hours and don't forget to thank the scanlators.
Why hasn't the new chapter happened yet? No spoilers even.