PDA

View Full Version : Chapter Fairy Tail 303 Discussion

ghostexiled
October 04, 2012, 11:45 AM
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Fairy Tail.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
Spoiler Pics and Translations:
At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
For-Profit Download Links
If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
*.usercash.*
*.linkbucks.*
*.tinyurl.*
*.anonym.to/*
*.xrl.us/*
*.realfiles.net*
*.sharecash.*
*.shorl.com/*
*.lix.in/*
*.pgi-shumen.info/*
*hotfile.com*
*letitbit.net*
*depositfiles.com*
*tiny.cc*
*uploading.com*
*ugotfile.com*
*depositt.blogspot.com*
*cashfiles.blog.com*
*snipurl.com*
*bit.ly*
*rayfile.com*
*storage.to*
*megaupload.com*
*share-links.biz*
*doiop.com*
*filefactory.com*
*missupload.com*
*enterupload.com*
*mangoshare.com*
Formatting:
We ask that proper format is followed to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience.
Example One:

Source: Mangahelpers (http://mangahelpers.com/)
Credits: Ohana

http://img204.imagevenue.com/loc81/th_539054661_01_122_81lo.jpg (http://img204.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=539054661_01_122_81lo.jpg)http://img273.imagevenue.com/loc110/th_539055410_841810_122_110lo.jpg (http://img273.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=539055410_841810_122_110lo.jpg)
http://img265.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=539055332_03_122_77lo.jpg

Example Two:

Source: Mangahelpers (http://mangahelpers.com/)
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

eripho
October 12, 2012, 02:24 AM
Chapter 303 raws :

http://www.mangadoom.com/chapter/11-75-read_fairy_tail_303.aspx

SerpentTailedAngel
October 12, 2012, 02:27 AM
Huh. Sting and Rogue are still there.

Aranilas
October 12, 2012, 03:13 AM
Ooooh great - it seems that Mira finally takes (an important?) part in the whole "development" too! =)
Though I would find it better, if she would take part in the competition, than in the save-Lucy-mission - I think she would fit much more than Juvia.

wooticus
October 12, 2012, 03:16 AM
What's with all the new looks? Erza, Gray, Rogue.. I think even without the Scanlation it's mostly about FT discussing a plan to rescue Lucy.
The team battles will probably focus around Erza, Kagura, Minerva, Laxus, Orga, Gray and the Memory Magic guy and this time Gajeel will own Sting and Rogue..
If Erza improved her power as much as Natsu it's gonna be her show.

Ifrit
October 12, 2012, 04:28 AM
Ooooh great - it seems that Mira finally takes (an important?) part in the whole "development" too! =)
Though I would find it better, if she would take part in the competition, than in the save-Lucy-mission - I think she would fit much more than Juvia.

True, I think Mira or Freed would have been better choice, Also we did not see them go all out in battle. However this is more than a fight I think, maybe we will just see random pictures, and the focus will be more on Lucy rescue.

For a moment there I thought Rouge was replaced :S.

On the bright side, we get to see Gajeel and Juvia in action, I hope for a Gajeel show more than any1 else really.

Laxus should totally AOE every1 in the stadium with Fairy Law or Hall of Thunder, and just get it over with. ( Jura gonna be a pain).

R3D
October 12, 2012, 05:08 AM
http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/303

its finally out !!

Jorge D. Dragon
October 12, 2012, 05:15 AM
The chapter is quite interesting.:)
When I started reading the raw I thought they wouldn not try to resque Lucy and then I didn't see Natsu in FT team in the Tournament and I thought it was really strange, but then we were shown Natsu, Mira, Wendy and the Cat Team going after Lucy.:)
So the upcoming chapters seem to be good as well. We will witness all-out fight and resque Lucy mission.:)

If Sting and Rogue are still there, then it's either Gemma is down or he was really impressed by Sting and let him stay... But I didn't get, was it Lector in the stadium or was it Sting's imagination?

Yes, it seems that it was his imagination as the spectators say that there is only one cat...

mstarsup5
October 12, 2012, 05:23 AM
The chapter is quite interesting.:)
When I started reading the raw I thought they wouldn not try to resque Lucy and then I didn't see Natsu in FT team in the Tournament and I thought it was really strange, but then we were shown Natsu, Mira, Wendy and the Cat Team going after Lucy.:)
So the upcoming chapters seem to be good as well. We will witness all-out fight and resque Lucy mission.:)

If Sting and Rogue are still there, then it's either Gemma is down or he was really impressed by Sting and let him stay... But I didn't get, was it Lector in the stadium or was it Sting's imagination?

1 - The title for next chapter indicates that we will be shown the tournament instead of the rescue.
2 - Gemma is down, that is probably why Minerva seemed to be happy. It seems like she was kinda waiting for things to turn out like this. She is probably the unofficial master of sabertooth now.
3 - About Lecter, it was clearly Sting's imagination.

Aranilas
October 12, 2012, 05:29 AM
I think Sting thought about Lector, how he always cheered him up.

Hm, after reading Yukinos story about her sister, I think it could also be possible, that she is the hooded girl.
If she was "captured" by Zeref, it would also be logical, if she had to work in the tower of heaven, so that Jellal knows her.

And I have to say it again - thogh Mira takes part in the mission to save Lucy, I am quiet dissappointed, that she isn't the one who fights in the tournament.
I doubt, that Juvia is able to fight against someone like Sting ... Mira on the other hand would blow them out of the arena, but hey - so the fight gets more interesting (when they cannot be sure to win). Who knows - maybe I unterestimate Juvia - I hope so (though I don't really like her xD).
But I really hope Natsus magic already recovered (though it seems, that Acardios(?) doubts it) - I hope so!

Zasz
October 12, 2012, 05:37 AM
I don't like Sting's words; hope that Mashima didn't give him a super power-up just because Lector "died".
I won't accept Gajeel's lost against him and Rogue.
Genma's status is still unknown; guess we will know something about him during the match.
Anyway interesting chapter and I quite like the two teams of FT.
I think Juvia is quite underestimated here; she's not so weak and in my opinion she fit in the team just right.
About the rescue team well, Makarov couldn't have chosen better. :verily
Now I'm looking forward to the last day of the tournament; too bad we will have to wait for another week. :gwah

Jorge D. Dragon
October 12, 2012, 05:40 AM
mstarsup5
The thing that really bothers me about Genma is that in this manga noone dies due to one-shot attack. The only one was Hades, but he was worn out after the battle against Fairy Tail and he lost his Heart, so he was pretty weak at that point and especially he was against Zeref whose magic seems to be one-shot killer as it seems to erase life in any form. Thus I believe Genma might be unconcious and that's all, but I might be wrong.:)

P.S. The thing I didn't like about the chapter was Yukino's thoughts about Zeref. She blames him for the dissapearence of her sister and death of her parents, but it wasn't his fault, it wasn't his order, he didn't even know not only about her family's existense, he shouldn't even know about the existense of these blind-followers. So I really don't like when someone blames another person for his blind followers. Otherwise half of the World would be in jail.

mstarsup5
October 12, 2012, 05:42 AM
Hm, after reading Yukinos story about her sister, I think it could also be possible, that she is the hooded girl.
If she was "captured" by Zeref, it would also be logical, if she had to work in the tower of heaven, so that Jellal knows her.

That is a good theory, and I also think that that person is her sister... Except that I think that the ones who kidnapped her were working for that stupid "white knight" (remember he is a Zeref fanatic)... She probably has the power to use the keys, just like her sister (same as Lucy and her mother), and she is the one who is going to open the Dragon gate and call the Eclipse... What I actually think is that she came back to this time/dimension to say that this will bring the world to a disaster, and that is why Jellal knows the plan and is trying to stop it now.

El Maco
October 12, 2012, 05:43 AM
I'm actually glad Mira-Jane is given a more prominent role again. Her contribution to the tournament was a bit on the light side. The same with Juvia. I hope we get to see some serious things from her. However, partnering with her big flame, I fear for a silly comedy act.

Any bets on Erza demolishing Minerva after a big nakama powerup?

sarutobi_sensei
October 12, 2012, 05:44 AM
Hmm, nice chapter.

So Sabertooth also changed looks, but props go for Erza and co. They look awesome.

LOLOL Sting is like: we're lucky he's not here. Hahahahah, There's Gajeel bitch. He's gonna curbstomp you both like Natsu did.

So, Gray, Juvia, Leon triangle still up. Rufus will somehow be thrown into the mess.

I'm guessing Erza, Kagura, Minerva will be fighting.

Laxus, Orga have something coming up.

I'm guessing that Quatro Puppy and Blue Pegasus will be taken out in a jiffy. Same with most of mermaid heel and Lamia Scale. Remaining ones should be Shelia, Leon and Jura.

Juvia will be taken out soon I'm guessing.

Sting and Rogue are both for Gajeel.

I'm guessing they'll pair up it next chapter :D

Zasz
October 12, 2012, 05:45 AM
@Aranilas: I doubt that the hooded girl is Yukino.
The girl in question seems to be a core member of FT and proof of that is the fact that when she passed near the inn in which the guild was staying, she made a very sad face.
Another proof is the day in which Natsu fought Sting and Rogue; when she saw Natsu fighting, she burst into tears.
In my opinion this person is Lucy from the future.

ScottH87
October 12, 2012, 05:45 AM
A pretty good chapter, although it was only setting up awesomeness in the next chapter.

I'm glad Natsu went with the rescue team. He settled his grudge with Sabretooth by making Sting and Rogue look like little bitches so it lets someone else into the spotlight for a chapter or 2. For the people that say Mira should have been in the battle, I kind of see your point. She is the demon after all, but she doesn't have any beef with anyone in the tournament anymore. At least Juvia will be able to riff with Leon, while Gray takes out Rufus.

I hope its not a straight up battle, or if it is I hope its a Royal Rumble style fight, where people get eliminated in someway and the last mage standing wins for their team.

Next week I guess will be fairly uneventful, just set up for the next round of tournaments, still can't wait to read it though.

Teeba
October 12, 2012, 05:58 AM
Good chapter. I have to admit, even though I REALLY wanted Mirajane in the final line-up, I think it suits her to be on Team Rescue. She's probably on the team because she has that skill of transforming into other people (remember waaaaay back when she transformed into Lucy to protect her?).

Yukino's backstory wasn't well done for me, but I think that was a huge hint that the mysterious woman Gerrard was chasing after was her sister. I can't imagine it being anyone else now.

I'd like for Lucy and Yukino to have found a way to escape next time we see them, and then there's a commotion and they bump into Team Rescue in the corridor or something. I have a feeling rescuing Lucy won't be the only thing that happens there. :amuse

As for the match-ups, the only one I'm really looking forward to is Minerva vs. Erza. Its going to be epic, but Mashima might save that for last.

Aranilas
October 12, 2012, 06:12 AM
@Aranilas: I doubt that the hooded girl is Yukino.

Not Yukino, I meant her sister.

Unlucky Boy
October 12, 2012, 06:22 AM
Yukino's sister is...

http://uppix.net/7/c/3/5a717681919be772b18a6b4aea3a1.jpg

R3D
October 12, 2012, 06:24 AM
i wanna see a gray and juvia vs leon and that win god slayer girl and than fighthing the memory make guy

laxus vs jura while orca getting knocked out on the way

im hoping for a gajeel to beat the shit out of sting and rouge but i dont think well get it since its almost like a repeat of natsu beating the shit out of em or gajeel vs sting , rouge and orca cuz natsu made beating sting and rouge look too easy

erza vs kagura and minerva

crimsonlink310
October 12, 2012, 06:34 AM
Yukino's sister is...

Whoa nice job catching that. I agree with you but knowing Mashima it might be someone else. Then again Hoteyes was brothers with that one dude Erza knows.

Anyways great chapter. Natsu was going crazy like I expected but Makarov calmed him down.

Who knew that Genma's actions and death would make Sting a likable character? lol.

I mean except Minerva everyone in SB seems less assholish now.

Mashima spoiled it for us that FT won the tournament but I doubt it will finish without some epic matches. Erza vs Minerva or Kaguya is what I'm looking forward to the most after Laxus vs Orga or the 2 SB DS Also I think its easy to guess that Natsu and team will cause the castle to crumble.

Will FT become a rouge guild while some of its members disappear into the Eclipse gate?

Can't wait for the next chapter. October is gonna be a good month for FT IMO if Mashima keeps this up.

sarutobi_sensei
October 12, 2012, 06:53 AM
Well, I'm guessing that what Charle saw was the castle in ruins after Lucy's rescue and Lucy crying because they did something that makes her cry like saying: We'll even go to war with the kingdom if it's for a Nakama or something like that.

Anyway, Angel could be her sister, but the first person I thought was actually Meredy. though it seems unlikely.

Unlucky Boy
October 12, 2012, 06:58 AM
Angel has the same hair color, same magic, was really kidnapped by the Zeref cult and Yukino's sister name Sorano which means "of the sky", all fits.

El Maco
October 12, 2012, 07:01 AM
I don't think Angel is Yukino's sister, she served her purpose and there just aren't many ways of drawing little girls. Yukino herself looks like a mix of Lucy, Lisanna and Levy.

On the other hand (from the fairytail wikia), as a child, Angel was one of the many slaves used to construct the Tower of Heaven, and she's a member of the Reborn Oración Seis who have some dark motives. Curious...

1337 haxor
October 12, 2012, 07:12 AM
Yukino's sister is...

Daim you posted that first!

The only thing that casts me doubt about Angel is the time frame, we are not sure if Yukino was attacked 7 or 14 years ago.

If it was 14 then it's probably Angel.

Also, I don't think the hooded women has anything to do with Yukino's sister, that would be too random to connect with Fairy Tail and the whole crying thing.

The women is someone from FT and probably Levy, if her arms are screwed she can't use her writing magic and hence she is forced to act as information relay instead of taking the logical route of blowing up the Eclipse gate herself.

As for how the teams turned out, that was the most logical outcome for the following reasons:

-Juvia is a wild card, she is completely unpredictable as her love can make her a ditz or turn her into an unstoppable berserker.

-Fried sounds more powerful but he wasn't present on the whole competition and his usual fighting partners (Bixlow and Evergreen) wouldn't be present for his more advanced team tactics, the Raijinshu fight better together.

-As someone pointed out, Mirajane is the most skilled infiltrator FT got, Juvia is simply unfitted for a job requiring concentration and silence.

-Natsu would be a denial of the above but since he is the protagonist Mashima will probably make him OoC if needed.

-Also, Nastu is a good at one hit K.O. and this makes him the bullet of the team.

-Anybody else just couldn't be mobilized because the kingdom would notice if a great amount of FT members didn't showed up.

So far this leaves us with this:

Tournament team:

-Gajeel-

Natsu robbed his fight and it's time for Mashima to show he is up to face two DS on his own.

-Juvia-

She can go from ditz to eva01 if someone hurts Gray so it will be her to massacre Rufus if the later trolls Gray and Lion with treachery.

-Erza-

She will have to face both Minerva and Kagura, only a wacko like her can face of against both a sociopath and a psychotic avenger.

-Laxus-

Laxus will face both Orga and Jura, this will be pure bananas of explosion, Michael bay will rejoyce!

Rescue Team:

-Natsu-

He is reckless but he is a fast and mighty one hit K.O. who can also serve as a noisy distraction.

-Mirajane-

FT's top infiltrator, she is both a powerful one hit K.O. and a classy silent disguise master.

-Wendy-

FT's top combat healer, she is a wise choice in case the kingdom tortured Lucy or the mission goes awry and they have to retreat. This or they needed a medic for the people Natsu will beat up on his heroic charge.

-Exceed-

Small and hard to notice, they are great infiltrators and fairly competent saboteurs. While Happy and Carla are more of token members for Natsu and Wendy, Panterlilly can change to his powerful adult form and hence he is a strong mage who can sneak into cat sized holes.

As for Sting, he is clearly insane, after snapping and sending Jiemma to a painful recovery at best and a shallow grave at worst, he is imagining Lector to confort his painful fractured psyche. I believe Minerva did something to him so that he could remain mentally stable while acessing the power surge that comes with murderous rage.

All in all it was a good chapter.

Impossibility
October 12, 2012, 07:43 AM
Great chapter. Back to the action in the stadium, looking forward to see how the final battle goes down. But more excitingly........Mirajaneeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! It's about time.

Raicrune
October 12, 2012, 07:54 AM
How about the big sister being kagura? I remember her mentioning about her sister being lost because of Jellal (Zerefs doing) as well. Maybe they assumed Zerefs followers kidnapped them.. They just dont recognize eachother yet and they had to fight eachother at the beginning right?

llamapie
October 12, 2012, 08:16 AM
"We should consider ourselves lucky." Still cocky as hell after that ass whooping eh?

I'm more worried about Minerva than anyone else on that team.

But regardless FT will probably beat them, not as easily as Natsu handled them though.

Zasz
October 12, 2012, 08:17 AM
Not Yukino, I meant her sister.

Oops, my bad I've read too fast. XD
But in my opinion is the same thing; I don't think that the hooded girl is her just because she has been mentioned in this chapter.

Chris38
October 12, 2012, 08:21 AM
manga stream's version is out: http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/90501981/1

THM Nindo
October 12, 2012, 08:27 AM
Great!
I like that everyone will get some fights now.

Although, I'm surprised.
I really thought that Marijane would be in the tournament and that Gajeel would go for Lucy.

I was thinking that those 4 (Lucy + the DS) might end up going through the portal, so it would make sense to pair them like that.

The good news about that is that we might finally see Gajeel beat the crap out of Sting and Rogue! :tem

exacta
October 12, 2012, 08:28 AM
Yukino's sister is...

The moment I saw Yukino I immediately thought she looked a lot like Angel. Yup, that Zeref cult didn't kill Yukino's sister, they took her and enslaved her. I'd be surprised if it wasn't Angel, but Yukino's sister is definitely alive.

Gemma better be alive, Sting should NOT be able to oneshot the guildmaster for pete's sake. Even if he was mad. I would like Sting to get a powerup and then have a proper rematch with Natsu though. He needs to be redeemed. And Mashima powers up characters with emotions, so I might as well embrace it if it means Sting can properly play his role as a rival. Ehh Mira get's screwed out of doing something awesome in the tournament again. She better get a real fight in this rescue mission.

crimsonlink310
October 12, 2012, 08:46 AM
"We should consider ourselves lucky." Still cocky as hell after that ass whooping eh?

I'm more worried about Minerva than anyone else on that team.

But regardless FT will probably beat them, not as easily as Natsu handled them though.

What? You know that Sting was respecting Natsu's power by saying that. I have no idea how you can see it as being "cocky as hell".

Newkerzy
October 12, 2012, 08:57 AM
Yukino's sister is...

Agreed. Not only that, their affinity for celestial magic is a big hint too. Now my only question is whether this will be hinted in the anime. Gah, I need to catch up to it.....

zahnskye
October 12, 2012, 09:14 AM
Great chap, IMO. I'm thankful we had that break from the action to see what was really going on behind the scenes. I like everything about this chapter, actually, because of the following reasons;

The rescue team is obviously well-thought out. These have been the members who with the power of their feelings (I know some people have problem with that, but y'know what, when the most likely power to have given birth to The One Magic is "love" I don't think people can say shit about the power of feelings) have been able to fend off threats 1000x times their level (okay, that's an exaggeration, but you guys get the idea).

Natsu's power of feelings, toward the guild (and probably Lucy since they've pretty much been partners and hanging around together since the series began) are VERY strong.

Mira's power of feelings allowed her to snap out of depression, regain her lost mode of ultimate badassery and kick numerous threats to the curb with relative ease.

Wendy's power of feelings allowed her to naturally fight a GOD SLAYER to a draw. She didn't have to even eat her opponent's powers. She just fought ON PAR with the God Slayer like she had not a care in the world. So she's friggin' awesome too.

Charla has some issues, but definitely the power of feelings after hanging around with Fairy Tail for some time.

Lily has the power of feelings which helped him survive a freakin' hole in the chest. >_>

And even Happy (a word meaning to FEEL good) gets in on that POF thing sometimes. Like saving Charla and or standing up to Edo-Erza. Yeah, this IS the right team for the job no questions asked. Meanwhile, in the stadium we have badasses that have shown they are badasses time and time again. So, yeah, GO TEAM FAIRY TAIL! Also, I actually think the people who think Angel might be the sister could be correct. Celestial Spiriting seems to be a family-oriented thing. Plus, most of the series has tied into the Tower of Heaven in some way.

But yeah, awesome chapter. Now, let's get the battle started so I can see Minerva get shanked by Erza. In the throat. Go for the throat. That way, she'll not only die from choking on her own blood, but she won't be able to open her bitch mouth to speak in the meantime.

Shadoguardian
October 12, 2012, 09:53 AM
Personal Prediction
* I was wondering, what do you think the chances are that Minerva is Ultear ver. 2.0? I have a feeling that she is a Dark Mage, working for Tartaros undercover. Just as Fairy Tail disappeared, I think she used Memory Magic on Jiemma (just like Doranbolt on Fairy Tail) right before he became Guild Master to convince him that she was his daughter, and maintained it all this time.
* I don't know what her goal is, but it probably has to do with corrupting, framing or recruiting Sabertooth for her own schemes.

zahnskye
October 12, 2012, 10:05 AM
... I guess that would makes sense, though I don't think I *EVER* disliked Ultear as much as I ABSOLUTELY HATE Minerva. The difference being Ultear more or less just had mommy issues and went crazy because the badguys told her BLATANT LIES!!!!!! ... whereas Minerva is just a bitch, pure and simple. Until they give her a sympathetic backstory and I continue to lose interest because I don't believe for a second that bitch Minerva ever had anything bad happen to her and telling me otherwise is BS. I'm not going to feel sorry for her no matter what. With Ultear... I actually did. In her FIRST appearance she uses her Time magic to do something nice, and fixes an entire village. Sure, it wasn't REALLY that important but we saw she could be likeable/agreeable at least.

UNLIKE MINERVA WHO HAS BEEN WIELDING HER BITCH-FU WITH SINFUL ARROGANCE ever since showed up. I guess she could be a Dark Mage though, seeing as how she's batshit crazy.

exacta
October 12, 2012, 10:28 AM
Personal Prediction
* I was wondering, what do you think the chances are that Minerva is Ultear ver. 2.0? I have a feeling that she is a Dark Mage, working for Tartaros undercover. Just as Fairy Tail disappeared, I think she used Memory Magic on Jiemma (just like Doranbolt on Fairy Tail) right before he became Guild Master to convince him that she was his daughter, and maintained it all this time.
* I don't know what her goal is, but it probably has to do with corrupting, framing or recruiting Sabertooth for her own schemes.

I was just about to post something about Minerva being a spy for a dark guild lol. Tartaros would make sense since they've yet to do anything in this manga and even Raven Tail has made it's move. And I just can't see Minerva caring about winning the tournament that much....she's got to have some other motive. She's too evil to simply want to just win.

Ifrit
October 12, 2012, 10:31 AM
mmm, Like the idea of Angel being Yukino sister, but I don't think it will be true.

Any1 noticed Happy on silent mode this chapter :P , hehehe I think he was only shown on the last page of the chapter that is odd.

I don't know about Sting n Rouge getting too much credits again....There is more frightening people on the battle field way more than Natsu

Jura, Laxus, Erza, and I assume Kagura is not full of it. ( They both did not learn anything yet, Always respect your opponent ).

llamapie
October 12, 2012, 10:43 AM
What? You know that Sting was respecting Natsu's power by saying that. I have no idea how you can see it as being "cocky as hell".

It came off as Natsu is the only one who could beat them. I guarantee this is not the case.

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

Personal Prediction

Very likely. Its possible she's trying to corrupt Sting and Rogue with hate, hence the dark-side "good. *grin*" she did when Sting 1 shot Genma out of rage. I get the feeling that a DS' power is tied directly to their strongest emotions. IE friendship and the desire to protect and revenge. So if Sting and Rogue are turned to the dark side they could be controlled? Would be my guess if it does turn out she is a dark mage.

REN KOUEN
October 12, 2012, 11:03 AM
what an interesting team!!! i am excited to see the choice was natsu, mira and wendy

and i love that all three cats are also part of the team , still not sure why yukino belives that the eclipse project is to stop or defeat zeref, i think it is exactly the opposite....

---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

Agreed. Not only that, their affinity for celestial magic is a big hint too. Now my only question is whether this will be hinted in the anime. Gah, I need to catch up to it.....

yes this does make perfect sense now that i look back on it

this is all paving the way for lucy to control all 12 zodiac keys

joshua019
October 12, 2012, 11:35 AM
Huh. Sting and Rogue are still there.

How come only rouge seems injured? I am really curious about Minerva and wat the masashima intends to do with her, looking at her with her boss like furs, one cant help to think a female luxus, obviously(hopefully) she is not as strong.

shnugin
October 12, 2012, 12:30 PM
I freaking loved the chapter!!

Yukino's elder sister? It has to be Chelia. The ribbon pig tails was a hint with the flashback shot and when they announced Lamia Scale Chelia was right at the foreground displaying the same ribbon pig tails. It also connects with the fact that when Zeref worshippers kidnapped the elder sister and Jellal had mixed feelings with Chelia's magic, even Erza felt it.

I love that they changed the line up! Laxus needs to own Orga and Juvia needs to redeem herself from the last event. I want some creepy crazy battle from Juvia again like in the Tenrou Island Arc.

I seriously jumped out of my seat when I saw Mirajane part of the rescue team! :zomg Her time on the spotlight has been long overdue! Both plot wise and big battles! If she can kick ass during fillers, why not on the main story? Wendy was bad ass during the tournament so to see her go nuts outside the rules should be fun!

Great chapter! And lastly, I like how Sting has a different and calmer persona. I like the new look for both him and Rogue :hee

SerpentTailedAngel
October 12, 2012, 01:14 PM
The Zeref-like magic Jellal sense happened to start up at the same time as Chelia's. Jellal later realized it wasn't her. Also, I don't know how you can tell the ribbons are holding up pigtails and aren't just in her hair to look cute-plus there's the whole issue of Yukino and Chelia having different last names. I think the Angel theory is more likely.

I have nothing against Sting's new outfit, but I liked his old one more. Rogue's... I guess I'll get used to it. Eventually.

Cat Snipe
October 12, 2012, 01:16 PM
Personal Prediction

If she did you memory make magic, then maybe she also altered the memories of the other top 4 guild members making the 2DS think they killed their dragons and causing the sudden rise in sabertooth members when the guild master suddenly added 5 very capable mages.

syx
October 12, 2012, 01:25 PM
Nice chapter! I'm glad that Fairy Tail doesn't go the direct confrontation route with rampage mode on.
The tactical way is always the way I support more, even though we all know that this isn't going to last long with Natsu.

Still don't like the fact that Genmas status remains unknown. This manga really lacks long term interesting antagonists. Nearly everyone who appeared to be a promising was defeated/killed in a pathetic way imo.

Fairy Tails entrance on the other side was epic as always. Laxus, Erza, Gajeel, Gray, Juvia, what do you want more (since I don't like Natsu that much)? Sting surely lost his sense of reality, if he thinks they got lucky while facing the likes of Laxus, Erza and Gajeel. Can't see anyone giving Laxus a run for his money at this point.

It's a shame that Gildarts is literally forced to stay out of these affairs, otherwise... you know what I mean...

shikadeidara
October 12, 2012, 01:33 PM
Just my thoughts;
I agree with most people saying it's Angel, though it looks almost too obvious it's her. It may be her because Lucy is stuck with the younger one, when previously she fought the older one. A bit of irony? That and the point raised that Sora = Sky and Angel was most likely a codename like the rest of OS guild. Angel would fit perfectly if her real name was Sorano.
But other than that, I actually like Juvia in the team. I think she might be underestimated for a lot of people because she's usually the ditz that fails because of simple things...but hardly ever do you see her fight seriously. She WAS an S-class in her previous guild (though that entire guild was basically smashed by FT)...but I think she can be better than just a ditz. She's pretty unpredictable and I'm hoping that they replaced Natsu with her for a good reason. That, and she was nominated for the S-class trials so she did get recognized by Makarov himself.

I really hate Minerva right now. :l But I fear that she actually might be one of those strong antagonists working for the dark guilds that take a while to defeat. (That, or she gets utterly defeated by Erza or something. Which I'm hoping. xD)

...AndMira is finally get action, and I think everyone is loving that!

shnugin
October 12, 2012, 01:36 PM
The Zeref-like magic Jellal sense happened to start up at the same time as Chelia's. Jellal later realized it wasn't her. Also, I don't know how you can tell the ribbons are holding up pigtails and aren't just in her hair to look cute-plus there's the whole issue of Yukino and Chelia having different last names. I think the Angel theory is more likely.

I have nothing against Sting's new outfit, but I liked his old one more. Rogue's... I guess I'll get used to it. Eventually.

Her magic was still feared when she did the secret art spell that almost killed Wendy by both Erza and Jellal. The ribbon pigtails falls under the same theory when the hooded girl from Mermaid Heel was introduced and all we can see was the bottom face paint which clearly hinted it to be Millania.

The last name is not a problem, she is supposedly a cousin of Sherry which can easily be manipulated with memory magic and the fact that the Guild Master even mentioned that Sherry is far from no where near her Chelia's level.

Also the fact that the last time we saw God Slayer Magic, it was from the dark guild that also worshipped Zeref. RIP Zancrow

Anything is possible

zerocooldx
October 12, 2012, 01:42 PM
Was it really necessary for Mashima to draw Ichiya's nose in the shape of a d*** with a a smiley face on it?:notamused

Aside from that that most interesting part of the chapter were probably all of the new outfits. Everything else was kind of predictable to a certain extent.

Cat Snipe
October 12, 2012, 01:43 PM
I just thought of something.
laxus=lightning
gajeel=metal
gray=Ice
juvia=water

Ice and water work well together and metal ,water and, Ice are all very concuctive with lightning. So I forsee a 4 way elemetal combo with Erza doing her own thing or somehow joining in like with the thunder emporess armor. All together, it seems like a perfect team once the fire(natsu) is gone.

Rarhyx
October 12, 2012, 02:18 PM
I like Rogue's new outfit. Sting on the other hand looks like a mix of Lyon and that memory make dude.

As the master I would have added Fried to Natsu's team (and maybe Elfman).

NaLuMoment
October 12, 2012, 03:47 PM
http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/90501981/19

T__T This page broke my heart... seriously... ;(
I hate Sabertooth but whoa... poor Frosch... Q__Q

I still can't believe Lector is dead, Mashima! >__< Minerva "saved" him... it has to be...

/EMOTIONAL POST OVER, sorry. :D

Darjaille
October 12, 2012, 03:47 PM
Yukino's sister is either Angel or Kagura. Angel.. we know why; Kagura's hair looks similar only different color, ribbon in her hair, and she wants to take revenge on Jellal. Yukino and Kagura don't recognize each other it seems, but I'm not completely damning that possibility.

iloveonepiece
October 12, 2012, 04:01 PM
pretty obvious who the girl in the hood is.

either lucy or that other FT girl or yukino that came from the future.

Aranilas
October 12, 2012, 04:29 PM
Ah - I KNEW I've seen the hair of Yukinos sister before, but I couldn't remember, but your right! Its Angel!!!
I defenitly think, she's Yukinos sister, so my theory with the hooded girl is totaly illogical. xD
I hope we finde out soon engough who this hooded girl is - it's making me crazy not knowing that!

dark angel KaRamo
October 12, 2012, 06:29 PM
This chapter was really good, but what i don't get is why Sting and Rogue are still in Sabertooth after what happened maybe Minerva talk to them into saying cause she might have a plan that needs there help. the final day of the tournament is here and i must say Sabertooth looks like there rearing to go and got lucky that Natsu isn't there said by Sting himself, but he has other matter to attend to lol.
Everyone has someone to go for in the final day, lets see what Gray can do know, i just love the way how there all came in with there new outfits also i was wondering why Juvia and not Mirajane was sub for Natsu, then i see she helping Natsu with the rescue of Lucy. But all and all i can't wait to see this final day damn it's going to be one epic game.

Why can't they show the Mysterious girl yet we all know it's Lucy or Levy
Just one thing i wonder if Yukino's sister is Angel of oracion seis the hair look so close well let just see

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

Yukino's sister is either Angel or Kagura. Angel.. we know why; Kagura's hair looks similar only different color, ribbon in her hair, and she wants to take revenge on Jellal. Yukino and Kagura don't recognize each other it seems, but I'm not completely damning that possibility.

If this theory turn out to be true Kagura would be anger at herself for attacking her Little sister but that would mean she change her name or the group that took her brain washed her and so on but it's a good theory ...

Kuza
October 12, 2012, 07:06 PM
All I want to say is that Gellal would do better than Juvia, more skills, more drama with mermaid heel.. And yet he hasn't been shown at all, he could also be good as rescue team leader, but I guess he'll have some other good role, since he've met the hooded girl

fizban
October 12, 2012, 10:05 PM
Substituting in Juvia makes a lot of sense. She has fought against Grey's magic before, so she knows what to expect from Leon. It also allows those two to work together as a combo to produce even bigger attacks. Her water attacks can also be boosted from our favorite Lightning Dragon. Spread out a pond and he'll zap a whole team away with no effort. She was already close to Gazille from their days in Phantom together, and Erza's respect for her has grown steadily sine the Tower of Paradise. She saw how serious Juvia can be when they were in the S-Class test and Meredy said she was going to kill Grey (wait, was here name Meredy? I am blanking on everybody tonight)

Oh. And I guess she is still considered a super powerful mage in her own right. I guess that shouldn't be overlooked. She was one of the people who was up to join the ranks of the S-Classes in the guild.

If anything, I'm upset that Lucy's rescue team was so small. Of course Natsu is going, Wendy can be there to heal, and Mira provides somebody who can be a powerhouse and a stealth ninja. Panther will probably also get a battle in. I'd actually love it if all three cats teamed up to beat an opponent. Charle needs a win under her belt. But what about the rest of the guild? It would have been a great twist if somebody outside the Tenrou Island group was included. Maybe Gerard, Ultear, and Meredy will join in on that fight now that they've identified the strange power.

Senju
October 12, 2012, 11:17 PM
i think yukino's sister is angel, they look very similar o_o

chess4
October 13, 2012, 02:23 AM
eldolas version of the other dragons have not been shown yet, so maybe the pumpkin head guy is one of them

Shadoguardian
October 13, 2012, 03:40 AM
Personal Prediction
I just realized something. The Eclipse Gate sends a person 400 years into the past, right? Maybe that's how Zeref got to learn about Natsu! Natsu was sent back in time through the Eclipse Gate and met Zeref!!! That is how Zeref knew Natsu when they first met!

At first intent on defeating Zeref, but then finding out that he was an innocent kid, decides to save him instead, and makes a promise to defeat him in the future if he turns out to be to evil or something.

shnugin
October 13, 2012, 04:39 AM
Personal Prediction
I just realized something. The Eclipse Gate sends a person 400 years into the past, right? Maybe that's how Zeref got to learn about Natsu! Natsu was sent back in time through the Eclipse Gate and met Zeref!!! That is how Zeref knew Natsu when they first met!

At first intent on defeating Zeref, but then finding out that he was an innocent kid, decides to save him instead, and makes a promise to defeat him in the future if he turns out to be to evil or something.

Thats a good theory! Maybe the Dragon Slayers all went back in time and thats why their age is weird during Freed's runes

Ero-Sanji
October 13, 2012, 07:32 AM
So why isn't Fried a part of the rescue team? I don't remember him being absent in any way nor injured. A shame that he isn't used more, although I have to admit that anytime Mirajane is shown fighting it's epic, hope we'll see another great fight with her.

dafuq
October 13, 2012, 12:19 PM
good transition chapter mashima really know how to excite us about next chapters.
mirajane on rescue team that was really good i cant wait to see her in action.
yukino's sister looks like to me is angel i mean look at that ribbons hanging from sides of her head its identical to angel's.
still no info about gemma but i dont think he's dead unlike lector and sting looks like more confident and serious apparently loss of lector strengthen him this is gonna be really interesting.

thousandIN1
October 13, 2012, 12:31 PM
anyone else liking the new team natsu?
so my brother and i were discussing how the battle/tournament will go, he thinks it'll be a battle royal with every mage aiming for each other
i think they're gonna let one team member from each guild go at a time (still in battle royal form)
personal prediction
jura vs laxus vs orga
minerva vs erza vs kagura and milliana
chelia vs jenny vs juvia
gray vs rufus vs leon
sting and rouge vs gajeel
ichiya vs bachus rematch
trimen vs toby and some qp
some qp vs mh vs eyebrows

1337 haxor
October 13, 2012, 05:54 PM
So why isn't Fried a part of the rescue team? I don't remember him being absent in any way nor injured. A shame that he isn't used more, although I have to admit that anytime Mirajane is shown fighting it's epic, hope we'll see another great fight with her.

They had to avoid raising suspicion, so the rescue team needed to be made of as few people as possible and people who could be unaccounted for in the final match's audience.

Natsu was considered out of action by the kingdom's army, Wendy is just a child so Mirajane would account for just one person missing from the audience.

If Fried or another powerhouse didn't showed up in the audience, the kingdom would catch up that FT was trying something behind their backs and things would get awry.

Not only that but Fried is a rune caster, his magic is better used on defensive operations than sneak ones.

As for the tournament, I can say that Fried wasn't chosen because he didn't take part on the previous days.

It would be easier for the audience to sympathize with participants who had fought on the previous days.

Besides that, it's all a question of sub plots that need to be adressed like Gray's rivalry with Lion and Rufus.

Ifrit
October 13, 2012, 09:47 PM
They had to avoid raising suspicion, so the rescue team needed to be made of as few people as possible and people who could be unaccounted for in the final match's audience.

I agree, but Freed magic actually might be very helpful in a rescue mission or in a royal battle field, I have no idea what Freed. Bixlow, and Evergreen were used in this Arc, They took down 90 % of Fairy Tail mages.

Just Imagine Fairy Team giving Freed time to draw runes all over the arena forcing all other members to fight each other, just like he did in the festival arc. With the training that Laxus and his bodyguards took, I thought Freed would be able to create his magic faster than before.

But this is an advantage and disadvantage for Fairy Tail series at the same time, Having too much capable mages and characters, that you can't possibly have the time to include them all

SerpentTailedAngel
October 14, 2012, 01:05 AM
They didn't take down 90% of FT's mages. Freed's traps made 90% of their mages take down one another, and those take time to set up. Bisckslow could have been good for spying though, considering he has all of that remote control magic. I guess those three probably would have rather let the girl who can transform into anyone else handle it so they could cheer Laxus on.

Marche
October 14, 2012, 04:58 AM
Now I will write what I believe will happened in the next chapter:
To begin I must say that I believe that the next few chapters will be completely focused on the tournements, for few chapters we will not return to Lucy (I would like it, I think she is boring) and the rescue’s team.
As I already wrote since the start of this arc I believe that the last day (until some chapters ago I thought this would happened the 7th july, so that we would have two days of hiatus) we would have a mix between the contest and the battle.

Infact I thought that we would have a battle (that is the part about the battle that is similar to the battle) where the participant would have been decided by the various team (guild), the one who would battle will be decided by the partecipants, not by the king, Arcadias or others characters (the fact the partecipants will be decided by the team).
Anwyays there will be only this event in this day, infact look here http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/269/5.

The thing that I don’t know is if all the 30 members of each time will fight in the same time and place or if they will fight in different time or at the same time but in different places.
At the beginning I thought that we would have 5 battles of 30 minutes, since the time would be the same of the others days.
But now (in the truth it’s already some weeks) I thought that they would fight all at the same time but in different place.
I thought that they would fight for 1 hour and 30 minutes/2 hours, then the remaining time the one who can still fight after the time would be all assembled and fight there.

Until this chapter I thought that we would have 5 places, but now that Lluvia will fight in this day I changed my mind.
Infact now I believe that we will have only 2 or 3 places of battles.
I thinks this because I believe that we will have some interactions between Lluvia, Gray and Lyon, for that reason I believe thay would be fight together.
Anyways there is the possibility that they would fight at the same time only for a little time.
Infact there is the possibilities that they would fight in 5 different places that they will be sealed, but if one will defeat all his/her enemies that place will be unlocked, and the winner would be able to go in another battlefield (he/she will decide which battlefield to enter).
In a similar way just like what happened in the battle for became mages of class S between Wendy/Doranbolt and Gray/Loki, or the the battle between Lucy and Cana against Bixlow and Fried http://www.mangareader.net/135-57972-13/fairy-tail/chapter-204.html.
If this wil be the case Lluvia could defeat all her oppontents and then go in the place where fights Gray.

Another option is that even if they will have 5 different battlefield they could change it.
Infact there is the possibilities that this war game will be similar to that of the first contest, infact if you will be hitted (or this time could happened to the one who hit) you will be tranfered to another locations.
To tell the truth I really don’t believe that will happened this, it’s unlikely.
Anyways if this will be the case I believe that the one who will have the best score will get 30 points, the second 29 and so this will continue until the lastest that will get only 1 points (perhaps there will be more than 1 points between the various wizard (for example the winner could get 60 points, the second 58, the third 56 etc…).
I believe that these scores will be added to the general classification, while in the contest the various points were needed for make the classifications of the contest (for example Erza took all the 100 monsters, but that 100 points did not counted in the general classification, that 100 points make her first in the classification of that contest).

Unfortunetely there is another option (and that option is even the most likely to happen) and that all the 30 partecipants will be on the same battlefield at the same time.
In the truth I don’ like this because I am afraid that in the manga we would not really understand very well what would happened.
Infact this would be similar to the war in One Piece.
Infact in that war we had all the battle in the same battlefield, so at least for me was really too chaotic, messy, this happened because the author can chose only one or two imagines to represent what happened.
I prefer to have different battlefields (or even only 1 battlefield but with only 1 member for each time) because we could understand better what would happened (just like in Naruto’s war).
Obiviously this in only for the manga, in the anime thanks to the animation we will be undertand well even if all the partecipants will fight together.
I was forgetting to say that even in this case we would the ranking system would be same of the one that I said immediately above.

P.S: I really hope that someone will write what they think of what I wrote here, of how will be this war game for them.
Anwyays I will write about the partecipants, particularly for Sting and the two groups of Fairy Tail (particularly about Lluvia) later.

NAM61
October 14, 2012, 05:02 PM
i think while the tournament is happening natsu and his team will save lucy and while everyone is watching the tournament the guy who wants to open the gate cant remember his name will trick or have lucy open the gate and natsu and his current team will go to the past.

Marche
October 15, 2012, 01:58 PM
I must say that before of this chapter I did not thought that they would tried to rescue him with force, at least not until the end of the tournament.
But I immediately changed my mind after having read what Makarov says http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/90501981/10.
Anyways I really like Mashima's choice, because so even Lluvia and Mira can have an important role.
I must confess that after than the 2 team became 1 I thought that the arc would have been worsened, the quality of it would have decreased.
I thought this because with Luxus and Gazille exception the one that would have shined would be always the same (with the exception of Wendy and Lucy (but Lucy role would remain important), and that is one of the thing that I don’t like of this series (and infact it’s not a coincidence that 2 of 3 of my favourite arcs are Fairy Tail Festival (Luxus’s riot) and Tenrou Island arc, two arcs where participate if not all the characters at least all the secondary character, not only the main group).

Anyways now I will comment about the composition of the two team, I will write with a reader view but even as if I will be a member of Fairy Tail (my view in this case will be within the manga).
With a reader view:
As a reader I must say that I really liked that Natsu is out by the tournament, because He has already shined in the fourth day, and at the same time I am really happy that Lluvia is back, because probably we will see more of her interaction between Gray and Lyon (and perhaps even Chellia, since here she seem a little bit jealousy http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/90501981/22).
In the truth counting the name of the tournament “Dragon king festival” I would like that if Natsu would remain in the torunement, I would prefer if the one that will be out of the team would be Erza.
I hoped this because I would have preferred that the confrontation between her and Kagura would be out of the tournament, beside I believe that Lluvia would be a more difficult opponents than Erza for Minerva (while she could even fight Kagura if in someway she will speak about Meldy).

As if I was a Fairy Tail mages:
I would put Natsu in the team of the tournements, even if he has an excuse to not being there, just like the said the minister.
Infact his power is not really suited for an infiltration, his power is too destructive.
Regarding Mira she is really suited for the rescue team, she can transform her body in everyone, beside she really don’t like to fight, just like Wendy.
Even the Exceed are good in the recovery team.
In that team I would put even Levy (so we will be able to see her powerup) and Evergreen (Elfman could have remained in the sickbay, so the absence of Evergreen could have that excuse), since she could transform in stones her opponents.
Just like I said Natsu is not good in that team, so I would have switched him with Lluvia, since she could even fly.
I really hope that Meldy, Urtear and Gerard will help them, but this could really be dangerous for Fairy Tail, since they are criminal, they could have problem with the Magical Council or anyways with Kagura (she really think that they protected Gerard).

Anyways now I want to speak about Lluvia in the tournements:
As I said I believe she will have some interaction with Gray, and even Lyon (I said how I believe this could happened in my lastest post).
Now I will write what could happened to her in this tournements:
1) They could do an unisor raid, if this will happened then this page http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/283 could have been really a hint.
After this we could have even one between the second and third points.
2) If Gray will be badly injured, or even only in danger, she might get upset and defeat his opponents, just like against Meldy.
I would be really happy if this will happened, but only if Gray will see it.

3) She could sacrifice herself for Gray.
Infact she could transform herself in water and protect Gray by an attack.
If this will happened, if she will be knocking out I believe that will happen because he would took a lighting attack.
She could protect Gray by one of Rufus attack (Rufus could have copied Orga attack),
If this will happened I believe that after it Rufus will be defeated by Gray and Lyon together.
Infact I believe this since this page http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/286/10 (another option is that Rufus will offend the Ice magic).
After that then there will be the battle between Gray and Lyon.

Anyways Rufus is not the only option.
Infact if all the 30 wizard will fight together at the same time and at the same battlefield there is even the possibilities that they could be hitted by attacks of other mages, not their direct enemy (in a similar way as in the One Piece war Buggy was involved in the clash between Crocodile and Do Flamingo).
In this case Luxus or Orga (most likely Luxus) could evade an attack made by of the other, then that attack could be go against Gray, but Lluvia could protect her.
In the truth if everything will happened at the same time and place this could be made by Minerva.
Infact just like Urtear could send the things in another time, Minerva could send the things in another location.
I don’t know if she could do that only with the things near her or even with the things that are away form her (I don’t think that is the case, infact when she teletransport Lucy near her, Lucy was going out by the bubble).
If this will be the case I really think that Minerva is the most dangerous opponents, infact she could transport attack (Orga’s attack) immediately near to the Fairy Tail wizard (but not only them, even against other wizard).

If this will happened they will not have (or at least only few seconds to evade the attack).
Anyways I don’t think that Erza will be able to defeat Minerva alone.
Infact Minerva with an hand could stop her attacks (She could create a shield), then with the other she could attack herself (just like she did against Lucy http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/291/16, http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/291/19).
Perhaps Kagura could defeat her, if infact Minerva will insult Yukino (saying that she is a weakling, that she is a trash…) Kagura will unleash her sword, if this will happened I believe that her slash will be able to cut Minerva shield.

In the truth there is the possibilities that the one who will defeat Minerva will be Lluvia.
Infact she could see Minerva’s action, then she will not use herself as a shield, but she will just throw on the ground Gray, in a similar way at this http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/264/11 http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/264/12 (if this will happened I will be really happy if both Gray and Lluvia will blushed (then at the same time I really wanted Lyon full of anger)).
Then Gray could fight Lyon (if Rufus will be already knocking out), while Lluvia could go to fight Minerva, for punish her.
Infact I wanted to see this fight since Minerva’s first appearance (immediately after the chapter where she stopped Natsu punch), so I am really happy that this possibilies resurfaced.
Anyways if this will not happened and Lluvia will knocking out I really hope to see some reactiom by Gray, particularly if as I believe Lluvia rather that worry for herself will ask him if he is alright (then after Gray’s answer she will smile and then she will lose consciousness (I really think that Lluvia’s face will be really similar to this http://www.mangareader.net/135-7231-18/fairy-tail/chapter-116.html; http://www.mangareader.net/135-7231-19/fairy-tail/chapter-116.html).

P.S: I will comment about Lucy and Yukino, Sting and the fact that the pumpkin is the third judge in another my next post.
Anyways I really hope that some will comment my post, particularly about that I wrote in my third point about Lluvia, that I wrote immediately above here.

Razh
October 16, 2012, 07:09 PM
eldolas version of the other dragons have not been shown yet, so maybe the pumpkin head guy is one of them

Haven't really discussed about Pumpkin before, but I got the impression it was the king. We saw that the king is also a little dude. Plus, Pumpkin had a day off on the same day king was among the spectators - http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/277/15

It's hardly a coincidence.

SerpentTailedAngel
October 17, 2012, 01:38 AM
Or it totally is a coincidence, but I do like the idea of him being the king.

zerocooldx
October 17, 2012, 01:57 AM
If Pumpkin dude is the king then why would he need to be asking Arcadios to set up the matches? Surely Arcadios isn't the one in charge of that, if anything the Pumpkin dude would be the one that decides the match ups and events that take place. Especially when taking into account his remark after the MPF event about FT. And on top of that i believe he is also the only Grand Magic Games official that we've seen in the entire tournament.

Razh
October 17, 2012, 08:40 AM
Because Pumpkin maybe doesn't decide who fights, but is just a host? Or because the king has a hidden dream of being a gameshow host. The fuck should I know? If he is a king than he can't be a "mascot" of the tournament, now can he?

Fact is, we have the only day when king was watching the battle out among the audience - http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/277/15,

and the only day when Pumkin was away - http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/278/14.

So you can't write like it would make no sense because Matt-kun being the king is the most likely option at this point.

cleodux
October 18, 2012, 01:17 AM
I thought Pumpkin is a girl, I think i saw this chapter where everybody is taking a rest (non fighting day) and there is this panel pumpkin head costume and a girl (of course showing the back only). Can't remember which chapter.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

SerpentTailedAngel
October 18, 2012, 02:33 AM
If Pumpkin dude is the king then why would he need to be asking Arcadios to set up the matches? Surely Arcadios isn't the one in charge of that, if anything the Pumpkin dude would be the one that decides the match ups and events that take place. Especially when taking into account his remark after the MPF event about FT. And on top of that i believe he is also the only Grand Magic Games official that we've seen in the entire tournament.

Well, they said the tournament was a cover to power to door, and that's his big project. I'd be shocked if he was completely in charge of the event, but it may be that he has the authority to step in an set up matches that he thinks will produce the best results.

Razh
October 18, 2012, 02:59 AM
I thought Pumpkin is a girl, I think i saw this chapter where everybody is taking a rest (non fighting day) and there is this panel pumpkin head costume and a girl (of course showing the back only). Can't remember which chapter.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Nope, just showed the legs. Can't discern whether they belong to a man or a woman,

http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/290/19

thornofcarrion
October 18, 2012, 01:10 PM
MH Community Awards 2012 (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php/1037-Community-Awards-2012) are back with Voting Round 1 :turtle. In this round, you get to vote for the nominations from the first phase. Being a part of this wonderful community, we expect maximum participation from your end.

Thanks.