PDA

View Full Version : Chapter Fairy Tail 305 Discussion

3c
October 19, 2012, 07:01 AM
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Fairy Tail.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
Spoiler Pics and Translations:
At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
For-Profit Download Links
If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
*.usercash.*
*.linkbucks.*
*.tinyurl.*
*.anonym.to/*
*.xrl.us/*
*.realfiles.net*
*.sharecash.*
*.shorl.com/*
*.lix.in/*
*.pgi-shumen.info/*
*hotfile.com*
*letitbit.net*
*depositfiles.com*
*tiny.cc*
*uploading.com*
*ugotfile.com*
*depositt.blogspot.com*
*cashfiles.blog.com*
*snipurl.com*
*bit.ly*
*rayfile.com*
*storage.to*
*megaupload.com*
*share-links.biz*
*doiop.com*
*filefactory.com*
*missupload.com*
*enterupload.com*
*mangoshare.com*
Formatting:
We ask that proper format is followed to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience.
Example One:

Source: Mangahelpers (http://mangahelpers.com/)
Credits: Ohana

http://img204.imagevenue.com/loc81/th_539054661_01_122_81lo.jpg (http://img204.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=539054661_01_122_81lo.jpg)http://img273.imagevenue.com/loc110/th_539055410_841810_122_110lo.jpg (http://img273.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=539055410_841810_122_110lo.jpg)
http://img265.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=539055332_03_122_77lo.jpg

Example Two:

Source: Mangahelpers (http://mangahelpers.com/)
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

kazerua
October 26, 2012, 01:29 AM
初代的外号是妖精军师梅比斯
蓝色天马被淘汰
妖尾又暂时跃居第一位
夏救出了牢笼里的露西他们
但是却掉落到菲奥雷公主设置的陷阱里
灰对上了剑咬之虎的路法斯

306 ダレイ vs. ルーファス
from APD

I cant understand a thing since its chinese..the only thing i can read is chapter 306's title (though they write it wrong-.-) which means Gray vs. Rufus.
Someone plz translate the chinese part

DarkIcarusX
October 26, 2012, 01:49 AM
First's codename is Fairy Tail's Commander Mavis (lol)
Blue Pegasus is out
Fairy Tail is first again
Natsu and co saved Lucy
But fell into the trap of the princess
Gray face off with Sabertooth's Rufus

That's all about it.

Astral_Shive
October 26, 2012, 03:18 AM
http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/305/3

Chapter is out ;)

SerpentTailedAngel
October 26, 2012, 03:44 AM
I feel kinda bad for saying it, but the thing I was most thrilled to see was the ice canon that Gray cosplayer had. There weren't any huge battles or big reveals in the chapter so... good transition... I guess.

Also, more interested in what Natsu's team is gonna do then Gray's fight, so hopefully the next chapter will be impressive enough for me not to care that it wasn't what I wanted.

Ifrit
October 26, 2012, 03:58 AM
mmm, I don't think with Natsu n Mirajane on Lucy side there will be a problem, no way a trap can keep them there.

This is it Gray, freeze that nerd ass damn he irritate me. I wish Laxus reflect it on his ass instead of blocking it.

Gray did not get his spotlight up until now, so this is pretty much his show no way he is losing this. Mostly he will be able to freeze some1 memory with Ultear new power up.

I don't really know who can take on Jura...probably Minerva from Sabertooth or Laxus, but again there is Orga, so I don't think it will be Laxus.

this might sound weird, but I can't wait for a Juvia Vs Leon battle...hehehe.. It is going to happen I'm sure.

shnugin
October 26, 2012, 04:01 AM
I very much enjoyed the chapter. I like the fact that even though Fairy Tail is all about crush now--talk later kind of guild, Mavis is showing a different side in battle strategy. Makes it even more interesting that their actually being smart about this and not just wreck everything.

I think that either the princess actually saved them and has a hidden nice agenda, or is being manipulated to act accordingly and doesn't really enjoy what she's doing.

Rufus seems o-kay. I bet when he loses his hat will fly off and his mask will rip revealing a wounded child who tries to hide from all the bad memories he faced growing up. LOL

ScottH87
October 26, 2012, 04:02 AM
I think I might be the only person who cares more about the results of the Grand Magic Games than the whole Eclipse project outcome.

So for me, I liked this chapter.

Mavis is a kick ass tactician! I love how she's guiding the guild again and using everyones abilities to their fullest.

I'm really looking forward to Gray vs Rufus.

And still so many potential matches! Luxus Vs Ogra. Minerva Vs Erza, Gajeel Vs Rogue and Sting. And not to forget Juvia! Yeah. Juvia. My guess is she'll be fairy tails only loss taken out by either Jura or Minvera (my money is on Minerva).

crimsonlink310
October 26, 2012, 05:00 AM
The first thing I noticed is how Mashima was kinda lazy in using Natsu's old clothes instead of his new sleeved one. >.>^

Uriel
October 26, 2012, 05:26 AM
See? The only thing this arc left to me were how awesome Mavis is and Memory Make is the magic I would want. She has become quickly one of my fave characters.
Anyway, cool chapter.

Chris38
October 26, 2012, 05:31 AM
I knew that it would be too easy for the Lucy team to manage to rescue her.

Anyway it was a good chapter. I liked how Mavis skill has been portrayed.

It seems like the princess is evil after all. I can't wait to see how all of this is going to lead to the premonition that Carla saw - after all, I doubt that vision has been prevented yet.

El Maco
October 26, 2012, 05:55 AM
The rescue could never have been that easy, because Lucy and Yukino would have been freed 1 day too early.

Interesting that no one in Fairy Tail saw SaberTooth as the biggest threat and immediately asked Mavis about Jura even though Mavis spent most of her time worrying about Rufus. Mavis admitting defeat on how to deal with Jura creates necessary suspense.

That Gray cosplayer! I thought it was 'shopped at first, jeezes, he looks like Bruce Lee. Erza was very nicely done.

adbanginwar
October 26, 2012, 06:03 AM
i like the chapter, however i feel FT is cheating. I mean battle strategy developed by Mavis before start of game is different thing but to guide each and everyone to win the fight is cheating IMO. its like FT is 6 person team while others are 5.

On the other hand Mavis' tact are awesome and the way she predicted is much much better than probabilities calculated by Archive magic.

ugur_tatli
October 26, 2012, 06:53 AM
I am glad Laxus will fight Jura without any tricks.

Impossibility
October 26, 2012, 07:00 AM
The battle strategy was awesome, but Blue Pegasus was dismissed a bit too casually. But, at least there was some quick action. There's no way that FT is going to get trapped in that jail, maybe it's going to offer some side entertainment. Looking forward to the battle between Rufus and Gray, and to see how Jura is brought down. Mavis is inspiring as usual.

THM Nindo
October 26, 2012, 07:58 AM
Great chapter! Mavis is awesome!!
I was hoping we would get all of the pairing by the end of the chapter, but at least we got one (Gray vs Rufus).

So, to summarize, here's who's left:

Fairy Tail
Laxus
Erza
Gajeel
Gray
Juvia

Sabertooth
Minerva
Sting
Rogue
Rufus
Orga

Lamia Scale
Jura
Lyon
Chelia

Mermaid Heel
Kagura
Milliannia

How do you think they will be paired up?

meepers4982
October 26, 2012, 08:08 AM
Mavis' strategy was awesome. I forgot a chapter was coming out today so I was pleasantly surprised. I wonder what the princess' role in this chapter is. I doubt even that prison can hold natsu and mira in i mean she can fly and has a lot of destructive power and natsu is also very destructive they can probably destroy the trap door and get out somehow.

R3D
October 26, 2012, 08:33 AM
Lucy seriously needs some other power cuz without her keys she seems pretty useless , and when they were jail breaking from the prison and fell into the hell palace , the princess called them thieves... is trying to rescue lucy from prison considered stealing her ? o.0

Zasz
October 26, 2012, 10:41 AM
There sure are a lot of things under that fucking castle. XD
Anyway nice chapter; Mavis in her Fairy Tactician mood is quite terrifying but cool at the same time.
It's obvious that thanks to her strategies (naturally when possible) FT will win.
Laxus taking head on the thunder rather than avoiding it was priceless. :hip
I hope that now Gray will give a good beat up to that Rustyrose 2.0.
The princess is really misterious, but I don't think that she is "evil".

Cat Snipe
October 26, 2012, 11:16 AM
I was hoping we would get all of the pairing by the end of the chapter, but at least we got one (Gray vs Rufus).

Fairy Tail
Laxus
Erza
Gajeel
Gray
Juvia

Sabertooth
Minerva
Sting
Rogue
Rufus
Orga

Lamia Scale
Jura
Lyon
Chelia

Mermaid Heel
Kagura
Milliannia

there are 5 FT members left and 10 other contestens left, that leaves a 2 vs 1 FT so
Laxus vs Jura vs Orga
Erza vs Kagura and Milliannia
Gray vs Rufus vs Lyon
Gajeel vs Rogue and Sting
Juvia vs Minerva vs Chelia

thats my best guess

Chris38
October 26, 2012, 11:34 AM
manga stream released their version of the chapter: http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/61451772/1

THM Nindo
October 26, 2012, 12:22 PM
there are 5 FT members left and 10 other contestens left, that leaves a 2 vs 1 FT so
Laxus vs Jura vs Orga
Erza vs Kagura and Milliannia
Gray vs Rufus vs Lyon
Gajeel vs Rogue and Sting
Juvia vs Minerva vs Chelia

thats my best guess

If it really goes like you said, Juvia as close to 0% of winning!

Actually, I would say that out of the 15 contestant left, she's likely the weakest.
I guess Millianna is weaker than her, but that's pretty much it.

(I guess it depends of the time... Juvia can be so awesome some time...!)

Uriel
October 26, 2012, 12:32 PM
Well, that is considering that after the first fight they will be again in 1 on 1...Which I honestly doubt. Remember what Mavis said about how to handle Jura? Well, I assume she started to considerate alternative matches.

Duniak
October 26, 2012, 12:36 PM
If it really goes like you said, Juvia as close to 0% of winning!

Actually, I would say that out of the 15 contestant left, she's likely the weakest.
I guess Millianna is weaker than her, but that's pretty much it.

(I guess it depends of the time... Juvia can be so awesome some time...!)

Juvia was S-class mage during Phantom Arc. She was moping the floor with Gray easily, but she fell in love and couldn't finish him off. xD

Snipe's match-ups are probable and reasonable. Only Laxus can handle Jura, Gajeel needs to show how strong he got against Rogue and Sting, Makers all against each other. But come on... Erza vs Kagura and Milliana? Not a chance. Erza vs Kagura vs Minerva, and Juvia vs Chelia vs Miliana (the weakest links)

zerocooldx
October 26, 2012, 12:45 PM
Well its good to know that Gray isn't actually wearing a dress, hes just got some interestingly baggy pants apparently. Not sure how seriously his battle would have been taken otherwise.

KingOfNight
October 26, 2012, 12:49 PM
So... did Mishima forget about Eve-kun ? you know the guy with Hibiki and Ren ?

kkck
October 26, 2012, 12:50 PM
As far as I am concerned this has been the worst manga week I have ever had. This is the first time I outright dislike naruto, bleach, OP, and FT releases in the week. Anyways, the chapter had a few points worth comenting on.

First is mavis. While I don't mind her being a strategist I do think that this is outright not strategy and it is indeed plain divination or something. Even memorizing what she has seen from the start of the tournament none of this makes sense at all. More so, we have mashima using a "strategy" as a device for fights which have been set up and are at large expected by us. Did we need a plot divice like this for grey vs rufus, erza vs minerva and laxus vs orga? The characters outright wanted those specific battles to happen, we as readers had no need of this plot device... I don't mind in itself that she is a strategist but making it seem like strategies are basically math calculations is not precisely a good move.

The dungeon thing was a bit interesting though. Not sure where mashima is going with that however being under the castle of the capital of the city could have some interesting plot indications. There should be a way to eclipse which is also under the castle and perhaps they can even find out something about the dragons or something.

Grey vs rufus was obviously expected. I do wonder just how strong rufus is. Overall we have generally seen grey as just a tad weaker than natsu (without lightning flame) so should we expect grey to still have his relative position in power against natsu? Natsu was strong enough to handle 2 DF DSs.... Should we expect rufus to be that strong or stronger? Doesn't it make sense grey should get a pretty easy victory here too? I guess rufus could easily lose in power but make up for it in versatility though.

Kokuryuu
October 26, 2012, 01:00 PM
So... did Mishima forget about Eve-kun ? you know the guy with Hibiki and Ren ?

Nope, he was beated, together with Ren, by Gajeel.

Fairy Tail
Laxus
Erza
Gajeel
Gray
Juvia

Sabertooth
Minerva
Sting
Rogue
Rufus
Orga

Lamia Scale
Jura
Lyon
Chelia

Mermaid Heel
Kagura
Milliannia

These are my pairs:
Gray-Rufus (obviously)
Laxus-Orga
Juvia-Lyon:teehee (or Chelia)
Erza-Kagura (or Milliana)
Jura-Minerva:zomg
Gajeel-Rogue (+Sting?)

El Maco
October 26, 2012, 01:17 PM
Juvia-Lyon seems likely, actually. Juvia has been under-used throughout and I would really like to see her return to her former status. Quattro Puppy and Blue Pegasus were the joke teams in this final, so maybe Juvia is hopefully no longer the comic relief, just for once.
My guess is she'll clean Chelia and get beaten by Lyon.

Erza simply *has* to take on Minerva. That and Gray-Rufus should take more than a few seconds. Then, Laxus+Erza+Gray against Jura.

Aranilas
October 26, 2012, 01:17 PM
I doubt, that Erza will fight Milliana, i rather believe, that Juvia will fight against Milliana and Cheila.
So Erza will fight against Minerva & Kagura.
Milliana isnt't in Erzas leauge and so Juvia isn't in Minervas.
The battles would be boring/over too early, if strong opponents fight against weak ones.

Kokuryuu
October 26, 2012, 01:25 PM
I doubt, that Erza will fight Milliana, i rather believe, that Juvia will fight against Milliana and Cheila.
So Erza will fight against Minerva & Kagura.
Milliana isnt't in Erzas leauge and so Juvia isn't in Minervas.
The battles would be boring/over too early, if strong opponents fight against weak ones.

Maybe I am misunderstanding you (if that's the case I apologize), but I said Jura against Minerva, not Juvia.

Morlun
October 26, 2012, 01:38 PM
My guess (as close as I suppose it will be the order of the match-ups):

Gray beats Rufus.

Minerva beats Milliana.

Juvia beats Lyon.

Orga beats Chelia.

Laxus beats Orga.

Erza beats Minerva.

Jura beats Sting and Rogue.

Gajeel beats Jura (because there's no point in having Gajeel repeat Natsu's fight).

Erza beats Kagura.

-----

Though I believe there will be a few more unexpected pairings - maybe Gajeel or Laxus beat Minerva instead, or maybe Juvia has a chance to redeem herself for her loss.

I do think Kagura will be Erza's final adversary, because her story is related to the main Fairy Tail storyarc, while Minerva is simply a villain for this arc.

Anyway, expect the unexpected. We've been trolled enough in this arc. :)

Edit: Oh, and following that line of thought, Fairy Tail's team leader is Juvia. :)

Gats
October 26, 2012, 01:41 PM
Kagura might be part of Mavis's miscalculation since she doesn't know her possible motives, I mean she doesn't know that Kagura is aware of Gerard/Jellal while having a serious grudge against him and might interfere with Erza for that.

FaustXIII
October 26, 2012, 01:48 PM
Laxus uses Fairy Law and then... you know what I mean!

:victory

Morlun
October 26, 2012, 01:52 PM
Laxus uses Fairy Law and then... you know what I mean!

Then the guys who took Lucy fall down, maybe Minerva falls down, and the members of Raven Tail still in the vicinity are owned by Laxus a second time.

Everyone else is fine.

Fairy Law destroys enemies, not adversaries. There's a big difference.

FaustXIII
October 26, 2012, 01:59 PM
Still Fairy Law is a big help

I'm more concern on what will happen to Natsu and the others...
and what will happen after the tournament though...
The tournament is just a Show Off for the Fairy Tail Guild.

Kokuryuu
October 26, 2012, 02:37 PM
My guess (as close as I suppose it will be the order of the match-ups):

Gray beats Rufus.

Minerva beats Milliana.

Juvia beats Lyon.

Orga beats Chelia.

Laxus beats Orga.

Erza beats Minerva.

Jura beats Sting and Rogue.

Gajeel beats Jura (because there's no point in having Gajeel repeat Natsu's fight).

Erza beats Kagura.

-----

Though I believe there will be a few more unexpected pairings - maybe Gajeel or Laxus beat Minerva instead, or maybe Juvia has a chance to redeem herself for her loss.

I do think Kagura will be Erza's final adversary, because her story is related to the main Fairy Tail storyarc, while Minerva is simply a villain for this arc.

Anyway, expect the unexpected. We've been trolled enough in this arc. :)

Edit: Oh, and following that line of thought, Fairy Tail's team leader is Juvia. :)

I really don't see Gajeel defeating Jura; that guy only can be defeated by people like Erza or Laxus.

And I think that final enemies are going to be Sabertooths; Minerva surely have an ace up her sleeve IMO.

Krono
October 26, 2012, 02:40 PM
Still Fairy Law is a big help

I'm more concern on what will happen to Natsu and the others...
and what will happen after the tournament though...
The tournament is just a Show Off for the Fairy Tail Guild.

It's a big help in a genuine battle. In a friendly tournament like this one, it's largely useless. As said, it's not even guaranteed to take out any of Sabertooth, much less all of it, with the most likely being it only takes out one of them. With the possibility of hitting enemies that are watching the tournament but not participating. It's a huge waste of power to use to take out just one or two enemies Laxus could take out much more cheaply as long as he actually encounters them.

FaustXIII
October 26, 2012, 02:53 PM
I would like to see a triple threat match:

Erza vs Kagura vs Minerva

zerocooldx
October 26, 2012, 03:39 PM
Hmm i really don't like Mashima utilizing the "Naruto Character Effect" in FT. I know i lot of people had pretty high hopes to see other characters be showcased, arc antagonists obviously not included. I saw way too many squandered opportunities. We saw Bacchus get a pretty nice build up and then bam...the dude kept getting one shotted. And now the same happened to Ichiya, yes he is a wacky character but he is the best of Blue Pegasus and was shown a ton of respect by Erza for being strong. Yet he too just gets taken out by...a chop? I mean come no give me a break.

Even Jura who has been showcased primarily receives such attention because of his Wizard Saint title, hell practically every time he is shown someone comments on his title. And i'm not even going to touch on what happened to Raven Tail and how pathetic that display was. Basically this entire tournament just turned into FT vs ST with Jura and Kagura sprinkled on the side while everyone else acts as window dressing. I'm not liking this very much, especially after a time-skip too which is an ideal plot tool to showcase character growth and give "supporting cast" characters some relevant development and not make it seem as if the world only revolves around the main core of characters.

Aranilas
October 26, 2012, 04:18 PM
@Kokuryuu: I meant the post from Cat Snipe. =)

But there is one thing, I don't get ... why is the princess looking so sad/dissappointed here http://www.mangasky.com/Fairy_Tail/305/23/
Maybe she didn't want to capture the FT mebmbers, but had to. Maybe she has to follow a plan, she doesn't like by her self.
Or maybe she is a captive (by her father), too and hoped they could possibly free her or she hoped they were "better" in opposing her ... who knows ...

Ifrit
October 26, 2012, 04:32 PM
When it comes to Gajeel I think he will face Rouge only. I predict Sting to turn on Minereva , when he suddenly knows that she is hiding Lector from him, I think Sting will be taken out by Minerva her self.

Juvia is sure gonna fight against Lyon...Juvia Vs Lyon is the perfect match.

Laxus Vs Jura, depends about the gap of strength between Orga n Laxus, If Laxus can beat Orga without making an effort I say he has a pretty much good chance against Jura than any1 out there, but still we have no idea how strong Minerva is.

exacta
October 26, 2012, 04:47 PM
Ugh......it's just so...boring. And lame. I don't like looking at panels of FT characters "humorously" one-shotting characters from other guilds. Is it so wrong to actually want to see some cool action in a free-for-all between 5 guilds? There's no sense of tension or threat in anything now in FT. The only people who aren't members of FT that don't look like complete trash right now is Jura, Kagura and Minerva. Rufus and Orga have high chances of getting curbstomped, but we'll see.

And I'm sorry but isn't what their doing right now with Mavis technically CHEATING? FT has cut so many corners in retaking their spot as number 1. It doesn't feel like they deserve it when Mashima keeps handing them all these ridiculous advantages. None of the other guilds are getting help from ghosts that can determine how to dodge the other guilds attacks and where their positions will be.

Uriel
October 26, 2012, 05:01 PM
Why everyone says it's cheating? It's just a strategy according to calculations, She's not saying in the moment how it is. She TOLD them how it would be.

Krono
October 26, 2012, 05:37 PM
Why everyone says it's cheating? It's just a strategy according to calculations, She's not saying in the moment how it is. She TOLD them how it would be.

Many people saying that seem to be operating under the mistaken belief that Mavis's dialogue explaining her strategy, is her telling Fairy Tail's team what to do based on what she'd observing on the screen.

They don't realize that Fairy Tail's team is merely executing a strategy she explained to them the day before.

Kuza
October 26, 2012, 07:31 PM
I liked the idea of Minerva taking out Sting cause Lector thing. Also I'm not Mavis, but I got a pretty nice idea for FT team - Juvia cast rain, rain=thunder, thunder=Laxus infinite power :victory

Sry but I can't see Gajeel solo handling Jura after Jura's fight vs Gellal, Also I doubt that Laxus has got it to do the job, only maybe by eating black lightning and Juvia's rain lightning zomg strike :D

All in all I liked the chapter and in next one Gray is finally gets some spotlight, I hope it wont be 1-2 shot victory

frozen18ice
October 26, 2012, 08:46 PM
i think the pumpkin guy is the king of fiore being the majesty is not present in the palace also in the previews chapter arcodios was not even in the same jail place of where lucy and yukino is being caged in, aside from may be they know that fairy tale will do a rescue action. it possible that because raven tail was not part of the contest they need more power to fill the door to open it. mavis is really cool i wonder what other power does she have but that pretty good already being so good at using the members the best way possible

THM Nindo
October 26, 2012, 10:41 PM
Juvia was S-class mage during Phantom Arc. She was moping the floor with Gray easily, but she fell in love and couldn't finish him off. xD

Snipe's match-ups are probable and reasonable. Only Laxus can handle Jura, Gajeel needs to show how strong he got against Rogue and Sting, Makers all against each other. But come on... Erza vs Kagura and Milliana? Not a chance. Erza vs Kagura vs Minerva, and Juvia vs Chelia vs Miliana (the weakest links)

Yeah, I agree too.

It should be Erza vs Kagura and Minerva.
And Juvia vs Chelia and Millianna.

Although, should we expect some Fairy Tail to lose?
Seeing how they have been so epic so far, I'd say that they might end up the 5 last standing in the end.

But, we could be surprised...

Morlun
October 27, 2012, 03:07 AM
Sry but I can't see Gajeel solo handling Jura after Jura's fight vs Gellal, Also I doubt that Laxus has got it to do the job, only maybe by eating black lightning and Juvia's rain lightning zomg strike :D

Maybe Gajeel + Gray - not only would it be a team we hadn't seen before, but it would be two guys who need a boost after being neglected by Mashima in the tournament.

But still, Gajeel was with Natsu when they beat both Laxus and Faust's Dorma Anim. I have no doubt Natsu would beat Jura (if for nothing else, because Natsu always wins), so I think this will expand to every Fairy Tail member in his absence.

Also, I think we'll see something original. One to three chapters of Fairy Tail's #2 Dragon Slayer beating Sabertooth's Twin Dragons is redundant, and it may even be disappointing if he gets significantly more trouble than Natsu, or conversely, if they get blasted in a page or two.

I can't shake the feeling Mashima will try something new.

Jura is very strong, yes, but he'll go down. Laxus already had an epic moment of win in this arc, and will probably have another against Orga. Erza already has two strong opponents in waiting. Gray, Gajeel and Juvia have been underused. I don't see Juvia going against Jura, but maybe the other two.

They were never much weaker than Natsu (though Gajeel is still a single-element Dragon Slayer), so with second origin they should both be monsters. Even Juvia, with second origin, should be a force to be reckoned with and may actually play the part of Fairy Tail's avenger against Minerva.

ish3
October 27, 2012, 03:13 AM
I felt like being an ass and saying this saga reminds me a bit of the Majin Buu saga. Where some of the good guys regularly fight in the tournament while the other characters go off in a mission that ties together with the subplots.

Shadoguardian
October 27, 2012, 03:35 AM
Personal Prediction:

Eclipse Plan 2 :-

The Eclipse Plan 2 is, in the event that the CS mages refuse to cooperate, or are unable to do so, they will be imprisoned, and somehow break the contract between the mage and the spirits (like with Everlue and Angel).
Then the princess becomes the new bearer of the keys and carry out the eclipse plan herself.

The Games:

Gray vs. Rufus vs. Lyon- Gray and Rufus are on even footing, thanks to Mavis's plan. However, Lyon appears and complicates the match. Gray in the end wins somehow, but is exhausted and is taken out by a surprise attack from Minerva.
Juvia vs. Chelia vs. Millianna - The three fight, but Juvia wins in the end. However, again, the Fairy Tail memberis exhausted and is taken out by Minerva.
Gajeel vs. Sting and Rogue - It starts of with Gajeel against Rogue, but then Sting joins in when it looks like Sting is about to be beaten. Gajeel then reveals a trump card that he gained through his training and wins. He is then, however, cut down by Kagura.
Erza vs. Kagura vs. Minerva - Erza finds Kagura just as Gajeel is defeated. Kagura unsheathes her sword against Erza because she wants to know about Jellal. After a tough match, Erza wins, but then Mierva appears to defeat the winner. Erza senses Minerva and counter attacks, and another battle starts. Erza manages to win again, and then, though heavily wounded, goes to find Laxus.
Laxus vs. Obra vs. Jura - Obra finds Jura and starts fighting him in revenge for the MPF. Laxus then joins in and starts battling the two as well. Obra is eventually defeated, but Laxus is barely standing. However Erza joins in and they manage to defeat Jura together.

The Castle :-

Hisui thinks she has Fairy Tail cornered but didn't count on Mirajane, who uses Satan Soul and easily breaks the out, with the others flying with the Exceeds.
Some powerful looking magical knights appear to block their way, and it ends up with Mirajane, Natsu, Wendy and Pantherlily vs. the knights, while the CS mages look for the keys.
They find their keys, but are found by a suboordinate of Arcadios who wishes for them to activate the Eclipse.
The Eclipse Gate is opened, but Yukino dies, saddening Lucy who starts singing an old funeral song.
As the gates open, the castle crumbles, and Lucy is sucked through, with Natsu and Happy behind her, sending them back in time. The doors then close.

Others :-

I believe that Minerva is an Ultear V.2, having penetrated Sabertooth for the sake of Tataros, the Dark Guild.
Minerva saved Lector right before the blast, in order to blackmail Sting to either fight for her sake, or to act as a double-agent for her.

gegehare
October 27, 2012, 06:14 AM
@shadoguardian

good prediction :)

but i disagree about one of fairy tail magician will defeated (by minerva or kagura) in the grand magic games final day ,
i think fairy tail will win perfectly without anyone get lose (like TMH nindo said maybe all of them will be last standing in the end) :^_^
if one of them must lose , i think they will defeated by jura

Marche
October 27, 2012, 06:35 AM
Here I post my comment of this lastest chapter of Fairy Tail.
This is only the first part, where I will write about what happened in the castle:
Natsu group arrive to the castle, then Natsu free Lucy and Yukino with brute force.
Lucy change her clothes (or at least she tried, since before of finishing it they fall on the trap), it are that of Charle vision.
Anyways just as we thought Lucy has not the keys with her.
I liked the floor’s trap
Anyways the princess appears to them as an hologram and says than that place is the “pitfall palace”.
Even if the best choice would be that of breaking the ceiling of that palace and return to the prison where they were, I don’t believe this will be the case.
Infact they will chose to search for another exit, but doing that they will activate several traps.
For this reason they will come out be from the palace the next day, the 7 july or at least after the toshurnament has already finished (they could end in a free place, out of the palace or where the eclipse gate is there).

Anyways I don’t think that the princess is a bad woman, I believe that she really does not like what she did, infact I think that in this page http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/61451772/23 I believe she is sad and she is concerned for them (infact I believe that she did that only for trick the guard).
If this will be the case there is the possibilities that when she will have the opportunity she will go to meet them secretly and will guide them out of that palace (in this case she will give them back even the keys).
It this will not happened, there is the possibilities that they will be helped by Gerard, Urtear and Meldy.

I was forgetting to write that there is the possibility that the misterious girl is the princess.
Infact that woman's face (at least the part that we saw) is really similar to that of Lucy, and the princess face is similar to that of Lucy (even if I believe her face is better than that of Lucy).
Beside that woman does not seem to have big boobs (even if perhaps are covered by the clothes), just like the princess (at least her boobs are smaller than that of Lucy).

P.S:Shadowguardian even if there is really the possibilities that Minerva belongs to Tartaros guild, I don't think that she will blackmail Sting.
In the truth before of see Sting in this last day I thought that she would have manipulated him, brainwashes him just like Urtear with Gerard (I thought She convinced him that Natsu was the real responsable for Lector's death).

Buggy
October 27, 2012, 06:58 AM
Many people saying that seem to be operating under the mistaken belief that Mavis's dialogue explaining her strategy, is her telling Fairy Tail's team what to do based on what she'd observing on the screen.

They don't realize that Fairy Tail's team is merely executing a strategy she explained to them the day before.

Exactly this. It truly seemed as she was instructing them on spot, but on closer inspection it is obvious that was a strategy prepared before. She doesn't have magic to communicate with them and guy who has (Warren was it?) is right there with everyone.

I hope the Jura issue will be executed well. We get the confirmation of his strength in every chapter. It is stupid to think that someone could beat him without going all out. In that case Jura would go all out himself and it can get really dangerous, especially for the reason he and Fairy Tail are not enemies. They couldn't care less about ST but Jura is a well respected mage and an extremely valuable ally. He needs to be defeated for FT to win, but in what way for it all to make sense and everyone save face - I have no idea. Maybe they will gang up on him, but I'm sure everyone wants to test their strength in a 1-on-1 battle.

Princess is becoming more and more important for the Eclipse plot. She is definitely not evil, it is clear that she was acting on hologram, showing a sad face right after it. There is a strong possibility that she is the hooded girl.

THM Nindo
October 27, 2012, 07:39 AM
Personal Prediction:

Eclipse Plan 2 :-

The Eclipse Plan 2 is, in the event that the CS mages refuse to cooperate, or are unable to do so, they will be imprisoned, and somehow break the contract between the mage and the spirits (like with Everlue and Angel).
Then the princess becomes the new bearer of the keys and carry out the eclipse plan herself.

The Games:

Gray vs. Rufus vs. Lyon- Gray and Rufus are on even footing, thanks to Mavis's plan. However, Lyon appears and complicates the match. Gray in the end wins somehow, but is exhausted and is taken out by a surprise attack from Minerva.
Juvia vs. Chelia vs. Millianna - The three fight, but Juvia wins in the end. However, again, the Fairy Tail memberis exhausted and is taken out by Minerva.
Gajeel vs. Sting and Rogue - It starts of with Gajeel against Rogue, but then Sting joins in when it looks like Sting is about to be beaten. Gajeel then reveals a trump card that he gained through his training and wins. He is then, however, cut down by Kagura.
Erza vs. Kagura vs. Minerva - Erza finds Kagura just as Gajeel is defeated. Kagura unsheathes her sword against Erza because she wants to know about Jellal. After a tough match, Erza wins, but then Mierva appears to defeat the winner. Erza senses Minerva and counter attacks, and another battle starts. Erza manages to win again, and then, though heavily wounded, goes to find Laxus.
Laxus vs. Obra vs. Jura - Obra finds Jura and starts fighting him in revenge for the MPF. Laxus then joins in and starts battling the two as well. Obra is eventually defeated, but Laxus is barely standing. However Erza joins in and they manage to defeat Jura together.

The Castle :-

Hisui thinks she has Fairy Tail cornered but didn't count on Mirajane, who uses Satan Soul and easily breaks the out, with the others flying with the Exceeds.
Some powerful looking magical knights appear to block their way, and it ends up with Mirajane, Natsu, Wendy and Pantherlily vs. the knights, while the CS mages look for the keys.
They find their keys, but are found by a suboordinate of Arcadios who wishes for them to activate the Eclipse.
The Eclipse Gate is opened, but Yukino dies, saddening Lucy who starts singing an old funeral song.
As the gates open, the castle crumbles, and Lucy is sucked through, with Natsu and Happy behind her, sending them back in time. The doors then close.

Others :-

I believe that Minerva is an Ultear V.2, having penetrated Sabertooth for the sake of Tataros, the Dark Guild.
Minerva saved Lector right before the blast, in order to blackmail Sting to either fight for her sake, or to act as a double-agent for her.

Great prediction!
If the Fairy Tail don't end up all standing in the end, those match-ups seems like perfection to me!

Although, I feel that you might be asking a lot of Erza, to defeat Kagura, Minerva and Jura (with Laxus's help) in a row...
I know that it's Erza we are talking about, but still... that's a lot to expect, even from her.

R3D
October 27, 2012, 08:43 AM
http://i39.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/100/fairy-tail-161864.jpg

i hope erza at least gets a draw against jura and gets to claim to be one of the 10 saints since there are two empty slots

exacta
October 27, 2012, 10:38 AM

It's vague as to whether or not she's communicating with them in the middle of battle or not, but either way Fairy Tail has a ghost only they can see, that recorded all the other guild members movements so she could determine where they would move and how they could dodge their attacks. Having probabilities for every situation is impossible, especially considering there's no way she should've known the starting point of each team. If some of this is not being communicated right at the moment to FT, then that's either a plot hole or Mavis knew where the guilds were going to start before everyone else did.

Also,if everything was completely foretold beforehand, why did FT have to wait a few moments with their eyes closed? They could've just went straight to the areas then. Mavis must've transferred it to them. It's cheap as hell. I want to see FT reclaim their position as number 1 by themselves, not with all this outside help. It sound's like cheating to me.

Uriel
October 27, 2012, 11:03 AM
Actually no. It's easy to predict behavior if you have one variable. I believe that magic can overcome the rest and the ability of being one of the best tactician probably allows her to reduce the chances down to a lesser chance. If you force one of those variables (For example, staying at the starting point for a while allowing the other actors their moves) you can reduce those chances once again.

And this is not a race, so it's easier. According to preferences one may imagine where another person will go.

Krono
October 27, 2012, 01:34 PM
It's vague as to whether or not she's communicating with them in the middle of battle or not, but either way Fairy Tail has a ghost only they can see, that recorded all the other guild members movements so she could determine where they would move and how they could dodge their attacks. Having probabilities for every situation is impossible, especially considering there's no way she should've known the starting point of each team. If some of this is not being communicated right at the moment to FT, then that's either a plot hole or Mavis knew where the guilds were going to start before everyone else did.

Also,if everything was completely foretold beforehand, why did FT have to wait a few moments with their eyes closed? They could've just went straight to the areas then. Mavis must've transferred it to them. It's cheap as hell. I want to see FT reclaim their position as number 1 by themselves, not with all this outside help. It sound's like cheating to me.

If knowing the starting point is vital, Cana level fortune telling should be able to tell her that. Otherwise, she just needs to know the battleground, and she can run simulations on what she's learned. Any guild master can theoretically do that, and advise their team on strategy before hand. Waiting around at the start serves to reduce the variables, and help determine which strategy to use, or confirm that their strategy will work and they don't have to go to a contingency plan. It also allows the not very detection oriented Fairy Tail to focus all their attention on sensing who's using magic where.

Furthermore "I already conveyed the plan to them"/"I already told them the strategy" (depending on you preferred translation), is not phrasing that you use for something you finished just seconds ago while you were already talking explaining that you'd been running simulations. It's phrasing for when you told them a while ago, like the day before when you ran all the simulations. And all of Mavis's dialogue after "move to your designated points" was her explaining to Mavis and the guild what Fairy Tail's team was doing. Stuff like "Gajeel will take on the enemies in the south, obliterate." is not phrased as a command addressed to Gajeel, and is occurring concurrent with Gajeel having already encountered them.

FaustXIII
October 27, 2012, 04:31 PM
So the other guilds went to the last day's tournament unprepared?

Fairy Tail was the only one that have a strategy that is planned very well?

Morlun
October 27, 2012, 04:58 PM
Hibiki: "Fairy Tail has someone who's better at [tactics, whatever] than my archive magic?"

Minerva: "Retreat. Let's avoid Kagura and Jura for now, we'll only lose members."

Rufus: "Fairy Tail is not moving."

Rufus: "Fairy Tail is on the move. I'll take them all out at once."

Seems to me other people are using this "strategy" thing people are complaining about. I know Fairy Tail usually does things the Natsu way (barge in and beat everyone in their path), but hey, there had to be someone smart in the Guild at some point, no? :)

FaustXIII
October 28, 2012, 12:01 AM
Strategy by themselves only, their Guild Master didn't planned anything I think. He just always wants Sabretooth to win but he really don't care about the members of his guild. A heartless guild master.

It was Mavis who really planned the stratey of FT, although she is not the current guild master.

Morlun
October 28, 2012, 02:44 AM
Strategy by themselves only, their Guild Master didn't planned anything I think. He just always wants Sabretooth to win but he really don't care about the members of his guild. A heartless guild master.

It was Mavis who really planned the stratey of FT, although she is not the current guild master.

For all we know, Minerva is the Guild Master now. Jiemma seemed pretty much fired, if not dead.

Regardless, I don't see a problem with it. Mavis is smart enough to know where people will be. That's the plot device that Mashima came up with to have everyone find their designed foe. I don't have a problem with it. If Gray found Rufus, Laxus found Orga, Erza found Minerva and Gajeel found the Twin Dragons all by coincidence, I would have a problem with that. Like this, Gray asked where to find Rufus. The others probably asked for their designed foes. No coincidences, plans - they go after the ones they want to beat.

I like it.

Marche
October 28, 2012, 03:42 AM
In this post I will write about the strategy of Mavis and how I believe Jura will be defeated:
Mavis strategy:
Mavis says F8, S5, and even Grays says B4.
I believe this means some locataion within the city.
Infact just like some City Plans do, I believe that Mavis split the capital in some areas, and each area is codes with a number and an alphabet number (since there is the letter S I believe that she uses all the letter of the alphabet).
F8 and S5 are the location in which are Erza and Luxus, while B4 is the location where there is Rufus.

Anyways just like Mavis herself said in chapter 304 she explained the tatic to Luxus, Erza and the others the evening of the 5th day, in this chapter she explain that to us reader and to the others mages of Fairy Tail.
I liked what Macao and Wakaba said about the fact that she is not only cute http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/61451772/14.
Anyways Makarov says that Mavis nickname is “Fairy Strategist Mavis”, and that she guided her faction to many victories.
This image http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/61451772/13 is very similar to this page http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/301/13 .
The wizard completely in white are really similar to the wizard that became a dragonslayer, so perhaps Mavis could have encounter Zereff.

Jura:
Regarding Jura I don’t think he will be defeated by Luxus alone, I believe that if he would lose he will be defeated by Luxus and other two wizard, one of this will be probably Lluvia.
I would like if Lluvia would trapped him in her water, she will create a giant sphere of water or she will capture her with her body of water (just like she did in the anime filler episode with the strange monster of Zentopia (sorry I don’t remember well his name), then Luxus would attack with the lighting, then Jura will be defeated because Lluvia water body would increase the lighting power (if this will happened the person who will suggest this plan will be Lluvia herself, and Luxus will have few seconds of hesitation before of launch the attack).

P.S: I want to know if you agree with me, particularly on how Jura will be defeated.

chess4
October 28, 2012, 08:20 AM
i think the guy with the pumpkin head is the King. I think he wanted to observe the Grand Magic Games

FaustXIII
October 28, 2012, 10:32 AM
Do you think that Fairy Tail will win without any member eliminated?

The five of them will survive?

Morlun
October 28, 2012, 12:00 PM
Do you think that Fairy Tail will win without any member eliminated?

The five of them will survive?

Without a doubt. If any of them is eliminated, it's by Jura or Kagura. After the power-up, they'll have little trouble with Sabertooth. But I believe the 5 will be left standing.

Senju
October 28, 2012, 03:18 PM
if fairy tail can see ghosts (Mavis) why is it impossible to hear voices about strategy? o_o surely if they are talking to mavis in front of other people who are not in the guild then technically to those non members, it looks like the fairy tail members are responding to a voice in their head. i dont know if thats how it works im not a ghost expert so i dont know, im just throwing it out there.

but yeah since Mavis is called a strategist, im assuming that to come up with a strategy then MOST times (not all the time) it is planned before and discussed before any event so my guess is Mavis told the team about her strategy the day before the event

FaustXIII
October 29, 2012, 02:34 AM
It will be TOO MUCH TAKEN FOR GRANTED VICTORY if Fairy Tail wins and none from the 5 of Fairy Tail is eliminated.

No matter how good a strategy is, it will still not happened 100% as planned.

Morlun is a very big fan of Fairy Tail Guild I think.

I'm more fan of the underdogs, Quatro Cerberus (last place HAHA)

What I think will happen is that Jura will be the one left standing the rest are eliminated.

But Fairy Tail will win by points

Best Part of the Daimatou Enbu Arc for me is
Bacchus and Elfman's Fight

Morlun
October 29, 2012, 03:09 AM
It will be TOO MUCH TAKEN FOR GRANTED VICTORY if Fairy Tail wins and none from the 5 of Fairy Tail is eliminated.

No matter how good a strategy is, it will still not happened 100% as planned.

Morlun is a very big fan of Fairy Tail Guild I think.

I'm more fan of the underdogs, Quatro Cerberus (last place HAHA)

What I think will happen is that Jura will be the one left standing the rest are eliminated.

But Fairy Tail will win by points

Best Part of the Daimatou Enbu Arc for me is
Bacchus and Elfman's Fight

It's not a matter of being a fan. It's a matter trying to predict what the author will do.

Natsu and Gajeel dominated Sting and Rogue - to the point of Natsu single-handedly beating both of them without breaking a sweat, without going into Fire-Lightning mode, without eating Etherion or Golden Flames.

Should we now expect Laxus, Erza, Gajeel and Gray to lose? I mean, even Juvia, who is not a main character, was already a force to be reckoned with before the second origin power-up.

I expect "main character status" will be applied to all Fairy Tail members in the competition. Though I do see Jura and Kagura being the last adversaries standing, Erza and Laxus, at the very least, will not be eliminated.

FaustXIII
October 29, 2012, 09:43 AM
I'm still thinking who is the leader from Fairy Tail is it Laxus or Erza

Most probably Erza

zerocooldx
October 29, 2012, 12:40 PM
I'm still thinking who is the leader from Fairy Tail is it Laxus or Erza

Most probably Erza

Or its someone completely unexpected like Gray. That could be the case just so that the other guilds would have more incentive to go after like Laxus or Erza thinking that they are the leaders and that beating them would allow their guild to win.

Morlun
October 29, 2012, 02:13 PM
Or its someone completely unexpected like Gray. That could be the case just so that the other guilds would have more incentive to go after like Laxus or Erza thinking that they are the leaders and that beating them would allow their guild to win.

Lily should be in the competition, and should be the leader.

The face of someone expecting to kick a small kitten and finding a huge man-panther with a gigantic broadsword would be priceless. =)

FaustXIII
October 29, 2012, 10:29 PM
Lily is more appropriate in the rescue lucy team

Marche
October 30, 2012, 12:59 PM
This is what I believe will happened in the fight between Rufus and Gray:
At the beginning I must say two things.
The first is that even if in chapter 304 Gray seem to wear a kilt, in this chapter is showed that in the truth it are pantaloons, but that are shorts because he has the boots.
The second thing is that I thought that before of this fight we would get others important fights, I don’t thought that the first important match would be “Gray vs Rufus”.

Anyways Rufus is in a library, I believe it’s the same library where Urtear met Hades http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/241/9, the same library that has been showed in the filler arc.
Rufus went there for increase the number of magic that he could use, since thanks to his type of magic he will be able to save and use all the type of magic that are contained in the books of the library (at least in the books that he was able to read, infact I don't think he was able to read all the books of the library).
For this reason I believe that We will see some new magic, magic that we never saw, nor in the tournament and not even in the previous arcs of the manga.

I believe that in the next chapter Rufus wil use easy magic and at the beginning He will remain in that chair, because he will underestimate Gray.
I believe that Gray will be able to fend and attack pretty easily, and at the end of the next chapter (or at the end of the chapter 307 if Mashima will decide to slow down the things) Gray will force Rufus to move by the chair (infact I believe He will launch a very powerfull attack, that would be too dangerous for Rufus stay there).
After that Rufus will stop to consider this fight a joke, he will fight seriously.

I believe than this fight could last for 4/5 chapter, if Gray will fight alone.
Anyways I believe that in the end the winner will be Gray, or at least they will draw, anyways it's unlikely that Gray will lose (even if in the truth Mashima could make Gray lose just for this reason, because no one will believe in his defeat, so he could decide to surprise us).
The reason that make me believe that Gray will not lose is that if he will lose he will be the only member of FT that will not shine, infact he would gain only 1 point for FT (the one who he gained in this chapter when he defeated Hibiki).
Anyways I believe that even if he will win, he will be seriously injured, for this reason perhaps he will lose his next match.

In the truth there is the possibilities that Gray will defeat Rufus with the help of someone.
I would not like this because even if Gray would win, if he would defeat Rufus in a fight 2 vs 1 he would lose his confrontation with Natsu (even if I believe that Rufus is stronger than Sting and Rogue, and beside that at the end of the serie Natsu would surely be stronger than him, since Natsu power would be at the same level of a dragon).
But Gray could be helped if Rufus will have memorized a magic that will allows him to create some clones of himself, just like a Kage Bushin.

Anyways Gray could be helped by Lyon, since both of them are Ice Magic, and beside that there is this page that hint this http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/286/10.
They could merge their magic for create a single attack for defeating the various clones of Rufus.
The other that could help him would be Lluvia, because even without counting that she love him, there is what Mavis says here http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/61451772/13 (Lluvia will stay as support while scouting for the enemies).
For this reason she could go there, in this case I would really like if they will do an unison raid and defeat all the clones (and even the original) of Rufus.

P.S: Even if I wrote a long post (even if in the truth I wrote even longer post), I hope that someone will read it and will give me his/her opinion of what I wrote.

REN KOUEN
October 30, 2012, 08:02 PM
i know ifirit will be dissapointed in me.....

but i just read the chapter today, it was pretty awesome! im a big fan of mavis, gray seems a bit outmatched by rufus, but i know he will find a way somehow

natsu was pretty badass melting and bending the prison bars

im still trying to figure out the princesses role in all this....

Morlun
October 31, 2012, 02:53 AM
but i just read the chapter today, it was pretty awesome! im a big fan of mavis, gray seems a bit outmatched by rufus, but i know he will find a way somehow

I predict a cliche ending. Rufus, who memorized the Dragon Slayer match, will decide to finish Gray with Crimson Lotus: Exploding Flame Blade.

Gray will survive mostly unscathed, say something like "Natsu can crap better fire magic than this," and finish Rufus.

R3D
October 31, 2012, 08:59 AM
Juvia should learn how to create rain , make a giant water bomb than make it explode in the sky , and when the rain falls , she can detect the enemies location when the droplets lands on them , that way she can go support her allies when she feels that they would need assistance , would be cool if she did unison raid with laxus and gray causing rain , lightning and hail storm lol

REN KOUEN
October 31, 2012, 11:13 AM
Juvia should learn how to create rain , make a giant water bomb than make it explode in the sky , and when the rain falls , she can detect the enemies location when the droplets lands on them , that way she can go support her allies when she feels that they would need assistance , would be cool if she did unison raid with laxus and gray causing rain , lightning and hail storm lol

channeling her inner pain/konan in the rain village being able to keep the village under surveilence with rain drops :)

shnugin
October 31, 2012, 12:27 PM

I seriously want to see Juvia rage and just wreck someone!! She needs another Meldy fight craziness :zomg

Jorge D. Dragon
October 31, 2012, 01:39 PM
Well, I believe as Mavis is a great tactition, she knows the way to fight every of the opponents on the battlefield. Thus she will explain how to fight all the guys. The only exeptions might be Minerva and Jura, but anyways, the only one from FT team who can currently fight on Jura's level is Luxus. Others aren't there. Also it would be better for Luxus to have some help from the same Gajeel, but it seems that he will have quite some time fighting Dragonslayers, so don't think he will have more fights in this battle.:)

Ifrit
October 31, 2012, 04:24 PM
i know ifirit will be dissapointed in me.....

:guns Erza fan....,

hehe, no seriously why would I ?

I have no big interest in Grays fight, because the end is kinda predictable. I still say he is gonna end up freezing Rufus memories.

On another hand, I'm much interested in Juvia & Gajeel fighting, more than Laxus & Erza, Althiough it seems that those last two will be competing for the spot light.