PDA

View Full Version : Chapter Fairy Tail 308 Discussion

thornofcarrion
November 09, 2012, 04:12 AM
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Fairy Tail.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
Spoiler Pics and Translations:
At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
For-Profit Download Links
If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
*.usercash.*
*.linkbucks.*
*.tinyurl.*
*.anonym.to/*
*.xrl.us/*
*.realfiles.net*
*.sharecash.*
*.shorl.com/*
*.lix.in/*
*.pgi-shumen.info/*
*hotfile.com*
*letitbit.net*
*depositfiles.com*
*tiny.cc*
*uploading.com*
*ugotfile.com*
*depositt.blogspot.com*
*cashfiles.blog.com*
*snipurl.com*
*bit.ly*
*rayfile.com*
*storage.to*
*megaupload.com*
*share-links.biz*
*doiop.com*
*filefactory.com*
*missupload.com*
*enterupload.com*
*mangoshare.com*
Formatting:
We ask that proper format is followed to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience.
Example One:

Source: Mangahelpers (http://mangahelpers.com/)
Credits: Ohana

http://img204.imagevenue.com/loc81/th_539054661_01_122_81lo.jpg (http://img204.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=539054661_01_122_81lo.jpg)http://img273.imagevenue.com/loc110/th_539055410_841810_122_110lo.jpg (http://img273.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=539055410_841810_122_110lo.jpg)
http://img265.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=539055332_03_122_77lo.jpg

Example Two:

Source: Mangahelpers (http://mangahelpers.com/)
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

kazerua
November 16, 2012, 01:57 AM
http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/308
chapter's out

-Ken-
November 16, 2012, 01:59 AM
I hope that none of the matches are skip. Like... seriously. Some of those characters need serious screen time.

kuroSaki_Ichi
November 16, 2012, 02:03 AM
I thought the chapter was meh, didn't move forward that much. I'm more interested in seeing sabertooth getting trashed

Ifrit
November 16, 2012, 02:29 AM
mmm, oh man... I liked the chapter, it is not that bad. I did vote bad for it tho, because the interesting story of the tournament and all the good matching ahead of us got postponed.

If every1 else took a chapter or half chapter to win their fights...I hope every1 will take his opponent fast enough to go back to the main point.

I guess the princess sent them down there to rescue that knight Arcadios or whatever his name is, I think he will attempt to fight that guy. He seems to like stellar spirit mages and he has two now. Those 3 or at least Yukino n Lucy could combine their strength in one attack.

Anyhow chapter was not that great, and looking forward for Lily n Mira fights.

nitin
November 16, 2012, 02:45 AM
the garou knights look strong and their magic is nice one god flame, binding magic along with plant magic is cool. the match ups are good one and hope lucy and co survive fishman

Zasz
November 16, 2012, 02:52 AM
I too didn't like too much this chapter; nearly nothing happened and I hoped to see something about the tournament....
Oh well, at least the action in this chapter was pretty good and the match-ups seem interesting.
Natsu and Mira should easily trash their respective opponents, while Wendy, Lily, Lucy and Yukino will have an hard fight, but obviously they will win, considering that the story must progress.
Seems like the Princess and Arcadios share the same plan, but I wonder if Arcadios' intentions are really that good.

SerpentTailedAngel
November 16, 2012, 03:10 AM
Not much happened, which is a let down. Paper girl seems a little over the top, but baldy is probably overhyped. I like the flower girl though. She seems... like a likable sort of odd, maybe.

Still would much rather be watching the tournament than seeing these random matchups with 5 people who came more or less out of nowhere. This whole prison thing could have gone more like the Sky Labyrinth event, with a bit of exploring and a battle montage, and been done with. And if they couldn't finish until after the tournament ends or something like that, then they could have started exploring and had the montage chapter after the tournament ended.

I'm just not too interested in what Natsu's group is up to at the moment, I guess.

Chris38
November 16, 2012, 06:13 AM
Well, I have to say that, after reading the chapter, I'm even more strongly convinced that Mashima is slowly setting up the events toward the vision from chapter 275.

After all, everyone from the Rescue team has been separated, and coincidentally Lucy and Yukino ended up in the same place as Arcadios (The white Knight).

I mean it hasn't been mentioned that all of the events that Carla saw in chapter 275, are going to occur in the same day, so some of them, might occur earlier, culminating with the destruction of the Royal Palace.

After all, something is definitely going to occur, considering the fact that both Lucy and Yukino have been put against an apparently strong enemy pretty much without any means to defend themselves, since after all, they don't have their keys.

Of course, considering the author anything is possible, but still, that doesn't change what I think, after I read the chapter.

Impossibility
November 16, 2012, 06:32 AM
The Executors look as though they might set up some interesting battles. Most excited to see Mira stomp her opponent, that is the only logical conclusion to that battle. Although her paper magic seems a bit over the top, she has showed the most impressive abilities so far. Curious to see how the battles play out.

Uriel
November 16, 2012, 08:20 AM
Oh well, now three chapters more to end with these characters.

Can't wait to get back to the tournament :O

sarutobi_sensei
November 16, 2012, 08:28 AM
Well, their abilities seem interesting. As it should be, Natsu ends up with the leader.

It's interesting the abilities of that paper girl.

So could the princess want to send FT rescue team to save Arcadios as well or is something wrong?

Either way, these are going to be some interesting fights. But I want to get back to the tournament. I wanna see Erza stomping Minerva and Laxus Orga. Gajeel also needs to stomp Sting and Rogue.

And Jura, well, he'll probably end up helping FT win something. But I'm positive that FT will not win this tournament. But they'll gain their fame back.

Chris38
November 16, 2012, 08:43 AM
manga stream's translation is out: http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/51788203/1

Zasz
November 16, 2012, 09:36 AM
LOL, I just noticed a pantyshot: http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/51788203/13 :teehee

Ok, having said this (:derp), I wonder what the title of the next chapter mean...
We will see Natsu burning everything to ashes or another event will occurr?

R3D
November 16, 2012, 10:03 AM
this chapter felt super slow ... i dont think that these executioners will be defeated so easily , they were just introduced and probably affect the story somehow , and i hope paper girl joins fairy tail after this arc is over cuz fairy tail needs more girls =D

Kuzumikun
November 16, 2012, 11:46 AM
"All the useless ones would end up in the same group" HAHA I DIED! Chapter was enjoyable! Hopefully Lucy and Yukino got this! And I'm not worried for Mira one bit ;]

THM Nindo
November 16, 2012, 12:08 PM
Well, I was about to comment how it was nice to have a battle royale instead of multiple 1 vs 1 fight, how this was a refreshing change from the usual Shonen battles...
But then, for some stupid plot reason, everyone got scattered and ended up in 1 vs 1 fight... -_-;

Anyway, we can now expect a LOT of fighting for the next months, as there will be around 10 or more 1 vs 1 fights.
And I'm not expecting him to skip any of those fights. :tem

Ifrit
November 16, 2012, 01:19 PM
But I'm positive that FT will not win this tournament. But they'll gain their fame back.

Same here. I really think it will be Lamia Scale for the # 1, or it will be SABERTOOTH but they will lose something more important which basically what you said. People will start to love Fairy Tail the most.

I read the chapter twice, did I miss something why every1 is giving that paper girl so much credit about her magic. It looks stupid to me. Paper Vs Mira ? that girl is going down very hard.

Any1 is looking forward to see if Lily can stay more in his fighting form? after 3 months of training with Gajeel. I really hope he can.

REN KOUEN
November 16, 2012, 01:43 PM
great chapter, i loved all the action, ft is just better when mira is in action :)

it seems there is something significant between arcadios and the princess....

dex
November 16, 2012, 02:22 PM
not a good time to begin with some other fights when last round of tournament is going on...it reduces the impact of ongoing last round...

dark angel KaRamo
November 16, 2012, 02:24 PM
This chapter was good but i wanted to see Erza kicked Minerva ass very much so but damn have to wait again!.......
The good thing about the chapter was i got to see Mira in action even tho it was short, and to see what the Garou knights can do i like the Paper and plant magic the most. The Garou knights look strong but hope one or at least two fights can end in one chapter and then they can make it longer in the anime.

To me it seems that the Princess didn't want to hurt the Fairy tail members that came to save Lucy she sent then to pitfall to save Arcadeus that what i'm getting from this chapter. But can't wait to see some sweet fights scenes.

Razh
November 16, 2012, 04:27 PM
Well, this chapter was pretty lame for me. Especially when the explosion conveniently scattered with their opponents on separated places. It's like reading Rave Master again. Wait... no! It also happens in each arc of Fairy Tail too! :O

As for these opponents, they hardly deserve to be in an anime filler, let alone stalling the important part of the plot - a culmination of the tournament and dragon festival. Sorry for the rambling. I suppose you can get the feeling that I hate seeing good plot being slowed by some filler bad guys.

hoeru
November 16, 2012, 05:07 PM
Seriously, some people need to decide: Do they want the plot evolving around the Fiore Kingdom (starting from Arcadios' eclipse project/the Princess' plan, Levy's "dark future") to continue or only the tournament with zero plot development just for Elsa kicking some butts?

exacta
November 16, 2012, 05:18 PM
The executioners being introduced now is kind of a dumb and weird move on Mashima's part, but honestly.....these knights look more powerful than 95% of FT's competition in the tournament. These fights might actually be really decent, which speaks volumes about the fights and strength of characters in this tournament. Kinda sad, but I think I'm more interested in these fights. Mashima still should have had Mirajane just one-shot everyone. She's the only one who really needs screentime, and desperately, desperately needs a fight.

Mashima spoils Fairy Tail, it doesn't matter whether I can see them winning the tournament or not, I just doubt Mashima would make them lose when he can't even have Acnologia blow up one of their islands. Even if they do though, they're clearly leagues ahead of all the other guilds.

Marche
November 16, 2012, 05:21 PM
I believe we will see a fight of "Fairy Tail vs Executors", then a fight of the tournement, and after that we will see another fight of "Fairy Tail vs Executors".
And this until all the fight have ended.
Anyways I don't think that Fairy Tail will win all his fight, I believe that some executors will win, or otherwise the match will end with a draw.

zerocooldx
November 16, 2012, 05:39 PM
Idk why, but this chapter just gave me big time deja vu back to Rave Master and the battle against the Palace Guardians. Aside from that the only interesting thing was seeing another form of "god magic" being used.

Leonsagara
November 16, 2012, 09:36 PM
The Hungry Wolves can't beat the Fairy Tail members, unless you think Mashima's planning to kill someone off. That's just not going to happen. The worst that will happen is someone has a tough fight and starts to lose, but ends up getting saved by one of the members who finished their fight early. Don't forget these guys are executioners; they plan to kill everyone that fell into the princess's trap.

SerpentTailedAngel
November 17, 2012, 12:33 AM
Idk why, but this chapter just gave me big time deja vu back to Rave Master and the battle against the Palace Guardians. Aside from that the only interesting thing was seeing another form of "god magic" being used.

Oh! I know why! It was the heroes getting sent pretty much to the bottom of a 'king' containing complex where they were assaulted by five people working for said king who split them up, and all the people who can't fight at all got bunched into one group and will have to find a creative way to beat their opponent. Now what do I win?

Well, I guess it doesn't always hurt to reuse ideas, since it will be kind of nice to see Wendy and Mira shine on their own a little more.

EMS
November 17, 2012, 07:01 PM
i watched all the chapter and i'm ready to discuss and i love fairy tail..

THM Nindo
November 18, 2012, 08:21 AM
i watched all the chapter and i'm ready to discuss and i love fairy tail..

Discuss away!
I love talking about Fairy Tail! :tem

EMS
November 18, 2012, 08:54 AM
I wonder why all the dragons run away and what are they planning to do?. Getting prepared for acnologia?...i wonder how many type of dragon there are??

P.S wow fairly tail have so many beautiful women:zomg

Shadoguardian
November 18, 2012, 10:43 AM
Personal Prediction:

In the CS Mages + Exceed vs. Uosuke fight, I think the girls will be badly trashed, while flying around with the Exceed.
Just as Lucy seems like she's going to be killed, she will either:

summon the keys to her;
summon the Celestial Spirits without the keys, reaffirming their bond.

She'll defeat Uosuke with either a spirit combo attack x2 or x3, or with Uranometria.
In Pantherlilly vs. big guy fight, we'll see a new technique.
Wendy vs. Cosmos, Wendy will make up a new move in desperation.
In Mirajane vs. Kamika, Mirajane shows some new Satan Souls.
With Natsu vs. Garou leader, we'll get to see Lightning Flame Dragon Mode again.

EMS
November 18, 2012, 11:26 AM
The tournament is getting at the end but sabertooth member are trouble and special minerva but sting gotta win to get lecter back..
The 7th day, i doubt they going to use the door to go back when zerf was a moral and defeat him that way acnologia won't be in the present but i preferred fairy tail defending both ot them, probably all the dragon slayer will have to fight together to defeat acnologia

Zasz
November 18, 2012, 11:29 AM
Personal Prediction:

In the CS Mages + Exceed vs. Uosuke fight, I think the girls will be badly trashed, while flying around with the Exceed.
Just as Lucy seems like she's going to be killed, she will either:

summon the keys to her;
summon the Celestial Spirits without the keys, reaffirming their bond.

She'll defeat Uosuke with either a spirit combo attack x2 or x3, or with Uranometria.
In Pantherlilly vs. big guy fight, we'll see a new technique.
Wendy vs. Cosmos, Wendy will make up a new move in desperation.
In Mirajane vs. Kamika, Mirajane shows some new Satan Souls.
With Natsu vs. Garou leader, we'll get to see Lightning Flame Dragon Mode again.

I agree with you.
I really hope that Mirajane and Natsu will defeat their opponents effortlessly.
It's obvious that Lily (with his handicap of the time-limited transformation),Lucy and Yukino along with Charle and Happy will have an hard time, but eventually will win.

Marche
November 18, 2012, 02:32 PM
In this post I will write only about what the title for the next chapter could refers to, while in my next post, if I will have enough to write about it I will write about the various power of the exutors and how I believe the match will end.
I will write even about the princess, and her words in this chapter.
The title of the next chapter is burning earth.
I really don’t think that is something related to the tournament, the only partecipant that has something to with the words burning or the earth is Jura, but I don’t think that the next chapter will involve him, beside I believe that we will remain to Natsu group for a bit, at least we will see a fight of Natsu’s group, then we will return to the tournament just for another fight, and after that another battle of Natsu group.

Infact I believe we will see a fight for each battlefield (as battlefield I means Natsu's group in the pitfall palace and the tournament), and then we will switch to the other battlefield (in the truth if there will be match in the tournement that will not involve Fairy Tail wizard (for example I believe we will see Orga vs Chellia) I believe we will see two fight of the tournament consecutively).

As I said I believe that for the next chapter we will remain on Natsu’s group, for this reason the title will refer to some fight in that group.
Even if Natsu use the fire and Mira in Sitri form is able to burn the earth, just like happened in her fight against Jenny, I don’t think that we will see them fight immediately, their fight will be the last two that we will see, even if in the truth I hope that someone will came to help them, perhaps the “Thunder God Tribe” with perhaps even Levy (even it is unlikely, since they are watching the tournament), or Crime Sorciere, if the mysterious girl is really Lucy from the future, she could have told them about it (or perhaps Urtear will see it thank to her cristall ball).

Anyways Wendy or Cosmos can’t be, since at least for what we saw until now neither Wendy Cosmos use fire or something like that.
Perhaps could be refered to the man that uses the acid, the one who will fight Phanter Lily, even if I think more than burn I would call it “melt the earth”.
For this reason, and even because I think that is the last battlefield that Mashima showed us (so most likely that will be first fight that we will see) will be something about the power that have Uosuke.

EMS
November 19, 2012, 05:06 PM
I'm hoping we get to see natsu using another level of dragon slayer besides his fire/lighting technique... i'm looking forward to see acnologia and the other dragon that disappeared from their humans kids..

marshall313
November 19, 2012, 06:12 PM
I agree to someone. The fairy tail will disqualified for this tournament.

Natsu is fighting a stronger mage. And because of that, he can't control his power and end up for destroying everything. Yeah, the kingdom of foire would be destroy.:teehee

EMS
November 19, 2012, 10:11 PM
I agree to someone. The fairy tail will disqualified for this tournament.

Natsu is fighting a stronger mage. And because of that, he can't control his power and end up for destroying everything. Yeah, the kingdom of foire would be destroy.:teehee
That's the reputation of Fairy Tail:derp they get to save the day and defeat someone strong but half of the town destroyed :teehee
Special Natsu..

SerpentTailedAngel
November 20, 2012, 12:43 AM
Well, Natsu isn't competing, so that's the main problem out of the way, and at least for now no one seems concerned that Gray trashed a library...

cleodux
November 20, 2012, 06:51 AM
I like this chapter. The part where Natsu trying to protect Lucy and his words saying something like it defeats the purpose of him coming there if he ended up loosing sight of Lucy again lol.

EMS
November 20, 2012, 04:47 PM
Lucy is close to get the 12 zodiac keys, she has 10 and the other chick got 2 keys and she already offered to lucy.
I got a feeling is going to open a huge strong summoned...