PDA

View Full Version : Chapter Fairy Tail 310 Discussion

thornofcarrion
November 22, 2012, 02:44 AM
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Fairy Tail.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
Spoiler Pics and Translations:
At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
For-Profit Download Links
If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
*.usercash.*
*.linkbucks.*
*.tinyurl.*
*.anonym.to/*
*.xrl.us/*
*.realfiles.net*
*.sharecash.*
*.shorl.com/*
*.lix.in/*
*.pgi-shumen.info/*
*hotfile.com*
*letitbit.net*
*depositfiles.com*
*tiny.cc*
*uploading.com*
*ugotfile.com*
*depositt.blogspot.com*
*cashfiles.blog.com*
*snipurl.com*
*bit.ly*
*rayfile.com*
*storage.to*
*megaupload.com*
*share-links.biz*
*doiop.com*
*filefactory.com*
*missupload.com*
*enterupload.com*
*mangoshare.com*
Formatting:
We ask that proper format is followed to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience.
Example One:

Source: Mangahelpers (http://mangahelpers.com/)
Credits: Ohana

http://img204.imagevenue.com/loc81/th_539054661_01_122_81lo.jpg (http://img204.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=539054661_01_122_81lo.jpg)http://img273.imagevenue.com/loc110/th_539055410_841810_122_110lo.jpg (http://img273.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=539055410_841810_122_110lo.jpg)
http://img265.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=539055332_03_122_77lo.jpg

Example Two:

Source: Mangahelpers (http://mangahelpers.com/)
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

•Sasuke•
November 30, 2012, 02:29 AM
Some pics
http://t.imgbox.com/addglKK5.jpg (http://imgbox.com/addglKK5) http://t.imgbox.com/abikDcG9.jpg (http://imgbox.com/abikDcG9) http://t.imgbox.com/adm51xHl.jpg (http://imgbox.com/adm51xHl)
more at
http://animeprodestiny.forumcommunity.net/?t=47951505 lastpost

Chris38
November 30, 2012, 02:50 AM
It seems like the Gurou Knights where weak after all, since it seems like they where defeated in just two chapters.

Don't know what is going to happen to keep the Natsu team from escaping the Palace until the fated day, but we will see what Mashima has in mind.

JunKisaragi
November 30, 2012, 03:00 AM
Maybe they aren't weak, it's just that they were unfortunate enough to face some of Fairy Tail's main members. :D

Was hoping it would come out a day earlier like last week. Anyhow, only a few more hours of wait to go. Really excited for the scanlated ones to come out.

I'm curious as to who those two are on the first scan. Are they supposed to be Pisces?

EDIT: Looked up the sign on the staff and yup, they're the paired fish, Pisces. XD

R3D
November 30, 2012, 03:05 AM
Maybe they aren't weak, it's just that they were unfortunate enough to face some of Fairy Tail's main members. :D

Was hoping it would come out a day earlier like last week. Anyhow, only a few more hours of wait to go. Really excited for the scanlated ones to come out.

I'm curious as to who those two are on the first scan. Are they supposed to be Pisces?

the guy had the weapon with the pisces sign , so they could be or somehow related to pisces , and maybe its just me but its like they are the opposite of each other , gender , skin colour , hair colour , the clothes guy wearing pants with scales and girl wearing top with scales

JunKisaragi
November 30, 2012, 03:11 AM
Yeah. Although last time we saw them, they were both huge floating/flying fish. Would really like to know what prompted the change in appearance. XD

Ifrit
November 30, 2012, 03:41 AM
hehehe damn...Mira and her scary looks nothing can beat that. I'm a little bit greedy tho, I wanna see more from Mira., The first panel is a little bit confusing to me, did we see a new stellar spirits, or they combined strength.

last week we witnessed some1 swimming in lava, I think this week we're about to witness Lucy summoning Aquarius from the Lava :teehee

oddlucks
November 30, 2012, 04:34 AM
Its out http://eatmanga.com/Manga-Scan/Fairy-Tail/Fairy-Tail-310/

Uriel
November 30, 2012, 04:41 AM
Well, even if I hated the enemies this time they wont drag the story for long so I'm happy this ends here. Not an epic battle, almost the same speech as always about Fairy Tail against the <insert something> and the hilarious quote from Natsu in the end.

But you know what? I buy that. I like that. Shame on me.

PD: Loved the design of the Pisces in mother and son form.

Impossibility
November 30, 2012, 04:56 AM
Pisces were cool. Otherwise, the results of the battles were unsurprising, although I did expect them to last a bit longer, or for the members of FT to have to get a bit serious.

Lozmaster
November 30, 2012, 05:19 AM
"You realise by doing this you're going aginst the kingdom?"

Ugh. What did the executioner expect natsu to say? "Oh, My bad, I'll let you brutally murder me and my friends that came down here then!"

Thank god this executioner crap is done with at least. Hopefully we can get back to the tournament.

Zasz
November 30, 2012, 06:01 AM
Nice Pisces true forms (especially the MILF. :teehee).
A predictable chapter, but I liked it anyway; it is always good to see FT kick some ass.
About the Garou knights, I don't think they're weak, it's just that Natsu and the others were too strong for them.
Anyway the story now will finally progress and I hope that we will see how the tournament is going.
To conclude, is it just me or Yukino in the last page blushed seeing Natsu being badass. :cheez

hirou
November 30, 2012, 06:14 AM
Sooo predictable. Now, can anyone tell me, what was the reason for this execution squad to exist in the first place?
And, while I'm on it, what was 'special' about squad leader? Palm-clapping axes? Cool mask?

Uriel
November 30, 2012, 06:38 AM
Sooo predictable. Now, can anyone tell me, what was the reason for this execution squad to exist in the first place?
And, while I'm on it, what was 'special' about squad leader? Palm-clapping axes? Cool mask?
Probably to set up the whole thing with Arcadios.

liductan
November 30, 2012, 07:15 AM
Chapter is Okay. I really wanted to see more mira, I love her facial expressions when she is about to beat somebody up.I wish she would stop getting fodders to fight instead of a real challenge. oh well..Anyway..
NOW, that this is over...I hope we can get back to the tournament.

Chris38
November 30, 2012, 07:42 AM
There's no way I will believe that Natsu's team escape is going to be so easy.

I still think that something is going to occur, which will prolong their stay near the Royal Palace.

As for the tournament, honestly I don't care that much about it, anyway - and I believe that the resolution of the games might be rushed (or interrupted), due to the fact that Mashima is still working under some deadline's, due to the anime production (which has already started to air the current arc), and there is still the entire 7th day ahead of us, and whatever occurs in it,is definitely going to take some chapters to resolve.

But well, let's wait until the MS version comes out, to see what is going to happen now.

Kuza
November 30, 2012, 09:03 AM
Mirajane...
http://files.sharenator.com/must_not_fap_Gamers-s400x300-33304-535.jpg

I don't get why these weak guys even appeared in this manga? Looks like 3 chapters just wasted, I've seen some people don't care about games, but for me the tournament is far more entertaining than beating some hobos in some dungeon. I agree that main plot is important, but tournament had such a nice build up, so I wonder how things turn out with Jura, Kagura and st

Chris38
November 30, 2012, 09:07 AM
manga stream's version is out: http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/70036145/1

... and it looks like the next chapter is still going to be about something related with the Kingdom / Royal Palace, rather then the tournament, since it's title is apparently "The Country, until tomorrow"

exacta
November 30, 2012, 09:24 AM
Thank you Mashima, for wasting three weeks worth of chapters, and for reminding me "what it truly means to be fairy tail". The first 34 times I heard that speech just never sunk in....you better include one every 5 chapters just to make sure I don't forget again.

Sad thing is, those executioners really do look stronger than most of the people in the tournament, even now.....why couldn't he have Mirajane just mop the floor with them all? Why can't her fights be epic, even when there that short? I mean come on. She's a freaking demon with all these different take over forms and crazy spells, and your best idea for a finishing blow is a generic kick Mashima? :facepalm

On a side note, the masked guy's face is Lukan from Rave, the guy who had the Acid Rule Dark Bring. Yay.

Razh
November 30, 2012, 09:47 AM
On a side note, the masked guy's face is Lukan from Rave, the guy who had the Acid Rule Dark Bring. Yay.

And he borrowed his mask from Fried.

Well, as was predicted/able, these guys are just filler. I guess it's at least good they didn't take up even more chapters.

exacta
November 30, 2012, 10:35 AM
And he borrowed his mask from Fried.

Well, as was predicted/able, these guys are just filler. I guess it's at least good they didn't take up even more chapters.

Your right.....he borrowed Fried's mask and Hardners obsession with using his weapon to cut off heads, and Ezio's cloak from Assasin's Creed lol. At least his axes looked cool. Apparently that's all he could do.....

El Maco
November 30, 2012, 11:14 AM
Maybe if Wendy heals Arcadios, he'll divulge a bit more about his mission. I'm sure he also knows where the exit is, and some other castle secrets.

I get the impression the latest chapters were done on automatic pilot. It would have been more interesting to interleave the 2 storylines so that we can see what's happening on the surface as well.

dex
November 30, 2012, 11:19 AM
whyyyyyyyyyyy? why do you have to hype characters so much just be declared fodder by fairy tail...

Heriko
November 30, 2012, 11:32 AM
i don't think that arcadios knew he would be safed. He really wants to change something. But still, i don't really like him...
I wanted to see the Lion in action again, but... oh well. Not really a fan of Aquarius. But Picses was/were nice in the true form, Mother and Son. Mirajane was epic, eating poison... wait, dessert. Pantherlili, don't know, his fight could have been better. For Natsu, i don't really like his mouth so wide open in the lpanel, where he punches his enemy, but his last sentence was still nice :D So Wendy. yeah. the Sky-Dragon!

"You realise by doing this you're going aginst the kingdom?"

Ugh. What did the executioner expect natsu to say? "Oh, My bad, I'll let you brutally murder me and my friends that came down here then!"

Well said! xD

So, i really don't think they were weak, they just got the wrong opponent (like Wendy and Mirajane). Pantherlili was and exception i think. He just sliced through the acid.. Yeah. 1 chapter ago it was said the acid would affect the sword. (or something like that)

whyyyyyyyyyyy? why do you have to hype characters so much just be declared fodder by fairy tail...
Because he can.

Chris38
November 30, 2012, 11:54 AM
Looking back, I see two reasons for Mashima developing this whole encounter with the Fiore Executioners.

1.) To provide some more characterization to Arcadios and provide some information on which side he might be.

2.) To provide some information on how Lucy and Yukino managed to recover their Celestial Spirit Keys, which will probably be needed for the whole Eclipse plan events later on.

At least those are the two events that have occurred, since those guys have been introduced, and might have some meaning in the future events of this arc.

Of course, Mashima could do those events in a different way, but since it's his story, I'm not going to complain that much about it - what's important is the fact that Lucy and Yukino have regained their keys, and we learned that Arcadios might actually be a good guy, so it's time to proceed toward with this arc's plot, so that we could finally reach it's climax, and learn who the mysterious girl is, and what is actually going to happen on the 7th day.

Which is still going to take some time, unless... like I said earlier the tournament events are going to be interrupted in some way or quickly resolved in just a few chapters, like what happened with the fights against the executioners.

nitin
November 30, 2012, 11:58 AM
in the end executioners did not pull any tricks and got beat down. the executioners magic is like jack of all trades and not perfect in like the paper with god flames and poison and terrinial magic with lava, gravity, whirlpool. i liked the expression of natsu on the last page and the roles reversing part. mostly after reaching the princess they get tricked again and put to sleep until 7 july.

REN KOUEN
November 30, 2012, 11:59 AM
the only problem i have had with this manga lately is that it seems pretty predictable, i am hoping mashima sensei will make the end of this tournament/celestial arc more epic and less predictable

dex
November 30, 2012, 12:00 PM
Because he can.

very good reply...you solved all the fairy tail universe problems with such a simple statement...are you mashima in disguise ?

R3D
November 30, 2012, 12:10 PM
very good reply...you solved all the fairy tail universe problems with such a simple statement...are you mashima in disguise ?

damn , if he is , he might make the manga more predictable cuz we are getting annoyed and enjoying his works for free and still complaining :gwah

KingOfNight
November 30, 2012, 12:33 PM
Again with this "Fairy tail Madoshi!!!!!!!"

Like I've heard that so many times i actually predicted what Natsu gonna say exactly before i saw the full page. Right when he said "making it my enemy ?" up tell the end of the chapter i expected every word he said.

Only thing i liked is Mira & Wendy the rest i didn't care about.
And apparently Loki is just there to show us his new haircut and to check for chicks.

EDIT: lets hope we'll see the tournament now.

Razh
November 30, 2012, 12:57 PM
Your right.....he borrowed Fried's mask and Hardners obsession with using his weapon to cut off heads, and Ezio's cloak from Assasin's Creed lol. At least his axes looked cool. Apparently that's all he could do.....

Yeah, I completely forgot lol. Wasn't he supposed to be a mage? That would at least require some kind of magic.

Unless he's the user of "axe head-cutting magic".

Makes you wonder how much space there is in creating new magic types there is. I think it would be best if Mashima stops introducing new characters with new magics and starts slowly wrapping up the plot towards the finale. Well, it kinda looks like he's doing that anyway.

TauCarlos
November 30, 2012, 12:57 PM
At this point I'm rooting for anyone but fairy tail, cause I simply do not care about your feelings for your guild. Which is inevitable if you're going to shove it down my throat every week

EMS
November 30, 2012, 01:06 PM
actually, it was a good chapter and i'm glad the got rid of them and now back to the good story..

Krono
November 30, 2012, 01:39 PM
Probably to set up the whole thing with Arcadios.

Probably. Acradios gets thrown into the deathtrap area. The princess drops them down there on the pretext of them being "thieves" in hopes that they'll help and rescue Arcadios. But relying on starvation and death traps to deal with half a dozen or so people, one of whom is quite possibly familiar with the area they're in is pretty stupid, so we get the executioners going down to kill them. Arcadios gets to demonstrate his conviction and win trust, whether or not he's actually really a villain, and now that the executioners are defeated, we can get a quick way out instead of aimless wandering.

So, i really don't think they were weak, they just got the wrong opponent (like Wendy and Mirajane). Pantherlili was and exception i think. He just sliced through the acid.. Yeah. 1 chapter ago it was said the acid would affect the sword. (or something like that)

They weren't weak, Fairy Tail and Yukino were just strong. It's not really a matter of wrong opponent either. Wendy would have done well versus the plant or the paper women, acid guy she could probably blow his acid back at him, axe guy and fish guy are the ones that might give her trouble. Natsu, knowing the paper woman's red paper won't burn, and not having allies to protect would stomp her one on one. I don't see him having much trouble with the fish guy, or the acid guy, or the plant woman either. Mirajane's more or less the same as Natsu. Pantherlily might have trouble against either of the women as they're more status affect oriented than combat oriented, but he'd still do fine versus the other three. Axe guy might be problematic for Lucy and Yukino, but they both have combat spirits, they'd just have to last until Loki showed up.

Bottom line is that the Wolves weren't weak, and weren't fodder seeing as they served as a minor road block. But the Fairy Tail characters there are simply stronger than them.

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

Yeah, I completely forgot lol. Wasn't he supposed to be a mage? That would at least require some kind of magic.

Unless he's the user of "axe head-cutting magic".

Technically speaking, no he was never said to be a mage. Just an executioner. The other four members were winners of a Fairy Tail wizard character design contest, but I don't think he was. It's entirely possible he's the first "non-wizard" fighter since the vanish brothers.

Makes you wonder how much space there is in creating new magic types there is. I think it would be best if Mashima stops introducing new characters with new magics and starts slowly wrapping up the plot towards the finale. Well, it kinda looks like he's doing that anyway.

Nope. Here's the Volume 35 afterword as translated by ChaosKnight over at the Fairy Tail wiki:

This arc sure is long. Every arc that I drew ends in about three volumes. While I do plan my stories out very vaguely, I have been continuing to draw very long arcs recently. Still, I wonder if I should draw shorter stories after Grand Magic Game ends. I should also be more careful not to draw so many characters. When I counted how many characters there are in this arc, there were over 80 (TT^TT). It really wears me out every week drawing so many. While it's pretty much impossible for 80+ characters to show up all normal in one chapter, but seems like there will be even more characters added in around next volume or so. Just what's going on with this series....?

This arc originally started out as "it's a festival" kind of thing, with the story right now feeling like it’s a compilation of everything up to now. But because it's getting towards a major climax feeling, there has been lots of rumors like "Fairy Tail might be coming to an end". Fairy Tail is not coming to an end yet. While I know that it will end someday, there are at least three more arcs I want to do. Maybe around 15-20 more volumes? there are at minimum of three arcs I want to do after this. Maybe they'll be around 15-20 volumes? Of course it can end earlier than that, and it might continue beyond that. I have yet to think about how I will end the series.

Anyways, this is the 35th volume. I have written it last time, but this volume matched the amount of volumes of my last major work. Starting from volume 36 will be a "new" territory for me. Please do continue to support my work from here on out.

dark angel KaRamo
November 30, 2012, 01:39 PM
The Garou Knights were all talk or is it just because they were facing the main force anyway fairy tail wiped there ass, but i guess you need lame villains now and again. as for Yukino using pieces, i didn't see that coming turning in to that new form, and i LOL when Happy and Tai were like (FISHYYYYY). For me Mirajane and Wendy was my highlight for this chapter love seeing Mirajane fighting and just kicking ass and as for Wendy a little cutie kicking butt come on!!! Now on to the GMG i need some Erza action NOW!!!!!!

dex
November 30, 2012, 01:46 PM
damn , if he is , he might make the manga more predictable cuz we are getting annoyed and enjoying his works for free and still complaining :gwah

well its not about enjoying his works for free...if they sell bleach,naruto,OP,FT and other mangas in my region i would very well buy them and keep them as personal collection ...there are so many books which inspite of being available online people buy from the book stores...i have a large collection of books myself although i can get them for free online...
any complaint about how his story progresses has nothing to do with it...critical analysis is only based on what readers feel when they read some author's or mangaka's work... if he does good we appreciate him and if he trolls us then we complain about it...its the freedom given to the readers by default inspite of all the other factors present...

EMS
November 30, 2012, 02:09 PM
i like pisces true form, it looks that the mom and son are really strong, i can't wait two have the 12 zodiac keys together.

Zasz
November 30, 2012, 02:17 PM
Nope. Here's the Volume 35 afterword as translated by ChaosKnight over at the Fairy Tail wiki:

This arc sure is long. Every arc that I drew ends in about three volumes. While I do plan my stories out very vaguely, I have been continuing to draw very long arcs recently. Still, I wonder if I should draw shorter stories after Grand Magic Game ends. I should also be more careful not to draw so many characters. When I counted how many characters there are in this arc, there were over 80 (TT^TT). It really wears me out every week drawing so many. While it's pretty much impossible for 80+ characters to show up all normal in one chapter, but seems like there will be even more characters added in around next volume or so. Just what's going on with this series....?

This arc originally started out as "it's a festival" kind of thing, with the story right now feeling like it’s a compilation of everything up to now. But because it's getting towards a major climax feeling, there has been lots of rumors like "Fairy Tail might be coming to an end". Fairy Tail is not coming to an end yet. While I know that it will end someday, there are at least three more arcs I want to do. Maybe around 15-20 more volumes? there are at minimum of three arcs I want to do after this. Maybe they'll be around 15-20 volumes? Of course it can end earlier than that, and it might continue beyond that. I have yet to think about how I will end the series.

Anyways, this is the 35th volume. I have written it last time, but this volume matched the amount of volumes of my last major work. Starting from volume 36 will be a "new" territory for me. Please do continue to support my work from here on out.

Thanks for the info dude, but I hope that Hiro will do at least 30 volumes or even more, because I don't think that in just 20 volumes he would end in a good way the manga.
Having said this I hope that he will concentrate on the main character and on the next major villains in order to work without worries.

Anyway I too read the MS translation and I was wondering what could mean the title of the next chapter....
Any ideas?

SerpentTailedAngel
November 30, 2012, 02:20 PM

Aw, that's not fair. I buy the stuff when it comes out in the US. I wouldn't even bother to go online if the localized volumes could stay within at least a few month of the Japanese release.

Anyway, glad that's done with. I'm still much more interested in the tournament than the mess at the castle, but seeing Pieces not looking like freaky fish made up for this little detour, and maybe he'll have more come out of it, like what somebody said about it building Arcadios up. After running through lava and telling the girls to decided for themselves if they wanted to go ahead with the eclipse plan, its pretty much a sure thing now that he's really not a villain who's just putting on a decent person act to draw Lucy in. The only possible exception I could think of is if he figured that changing history will prevent him from being born so what's he got to lose, or something like that. But then he still told them they didn't have too...

Eh. Whatever. I liked seeing Pieces, and I liked Natsu making that threat at the end. It just made me grin.

THM Nindo
November 30, 2012, 02:33 PM
Well, that was fast!
Although, it was to be expected.

I wonder if Natsu will ever be an underdog again... :tem

shnugin
November 30, 2012, 03:23 PM
Exactly how I predicted. I knew it would end in this chapter and it cut to each fight of them owning these lame knights one by one.

Zehahaha
November 30, 2012, 04:51 PM
Why introduce some enemies only to be beaten two chapters after ? I don't get it... Pure waste of chapters, and it's just a repeat of BS we knew already " Don't mess with FT bla bla bla bla "

exacta
November 30, 2012, 04:53 PM
Technically speaking, no he was never said to be a mage. Just an executioner. The other four members were winners of a Fairy Tail wizard character design contest, but I don't think he was. It's entirely possible he's the first "non-wizard" fighter since the vanish brothers.

That's actually pretty cool that Mashima used fanmade designs. Other mangaka should do that, thats a pretty good idea for a contest. They were still an utter waste of time though, unless your one of the four people that designed them.

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

Well, that was fast!
Although, it was to be expected.

I wonder if Natsu will ever be an underdog again... :tem

Was there ever a point where he was? :cheez

zerocooldx
November 30, 2012, 11:42 PM
Mashima back to the Grand Magic Games pls. :gwah

shnugin
December 01, 2012, 12:02 AM
I just realized that Yukino's sister could be the Princess. Just a random thought... Why not yea?

llamapie
December 01, 2012, 12:05 AM
At this point I'm rooting for anyone but fairy tail, cause I simply do not care about your feelings for your guild. Which is inevitable if you're going to shove it down my throat every week

Don't take offense, but if there is any one theme to this manga its the fairy tail bonds machina. :X If you expect different, you're reading the wrong manga. I'm fine with it. Its Mashima's world. He gave Emotions actual tangible power, I see no problem with it.

---------- Post added at 05:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 AM ----------

I just realized that Yukino's sister could be the Princess. Just a random thought... Why not yea?

Pretty sure its obvious its Angel now, just by what Yukino said and how they're both celestial mages.

KingOfNight
December 01, 2012, 02:52 AM
Don't take offense, but if there is any one theme to this manga its the fairy tail bonds machina. :X If you expect different, you're reading the wrong manga. I'm fine with it. Its Mashima's world. He gave Emotions actual tangible power, I see no problem with it.

That's not the problem. I don't mind them beating someone up easily and using their emotions to power them up, but, they don't have to spam the "Fairy Tail Madooshii!!" speech every damn time they fight. If they just shut up about their emotions, this manga will be a lot better.

EMS
December 01, 2012, 03:15 AM
now that i being re-watching the manga, serf was so crazy to meet natsu because he thought that natsu will be the one that will stop him before he awaken from his sleep mode and serf summoned and control acnologia...
i believe serf knows that the only one that can stop him is the son of the most powerful dragon natsu..

Ifrit
December 01, 2012, 03:46 AM
Good chapter not bad, mostly its good because those so called executioners are finished. What I liked most is Natsu knocking some sense into their leader by giving the best reply ever "You should ask your self if you're ready to make Fairy Tail your enemy".

I hoped to see more than a kick from Mira, I thought it was Lucy specialty {Flying Kicks}, but apparently every1 in FT knows Karate.

Not sure why Loke appeared in the first place, just to hand the keys, mmmm...well... ( First time Aquarius did not flush Lucy along with the enemy that was a little bit weird).

About the next chapter: I think they all gonna meet with the princess with explanation of the plan. None of them will return to FT after the rescue mission was successful they will all stick around to finish the job.

From the title next chapter for sure related to the rescue team, it will be the last day before a new Era starts.

SerpentTailedAngel
December 01, 2012, 04:33 AM
Obviously, Loke appeared to get his fangirls worked up over nothing. To be honest I'm glad we got human Pieces instead of him, but maybe he could have finished Tai dude off rather than Aquarius. We wouldn't get the weak in water joke, but it didn't have to come just then. Gemini wasn't fully explained until an arc after they appeared, after all.

now that i being re-watching the manga, serf was so crazy to meet natsu because he thought that natsu will be the one that will stop him before he awaken from his sleep mode and serf summoned and control acnologia...
i believe serf knows that the only one that can stop him is the son of the most powerful dragon natsu..

I think the most powerful dragon at the moment is the one who killed all the other dragons. And that you mean Zeref, and not serf, because there are no serfs in Fairy Tail, and also that Zeref stated that he was never in a sleep mode in the first place, and that he accused Hades of having been the one to summon Acnologia...

Lozmaster
December 01, 2012, 08:18 AM
Pretty sure its obvious its Angel now, just by what Yukino said and how they're both celestial mages.

What? Angel wasn't in a cult of Zeref. She was with oracion seis. If it's anyone we've already met, Meredy is Yukinos sister,since we know for a fact she was kidnapped by a "cult of zeref" that destroyed her village (and probably her parents, else Ultear wouldn't have needed to adopt her)

Being related doesn't guarantee you have similar magics. Yes Elfman-Lisana- Mirajane have all used takeover magic, but there are exmaples of mages that are related, but don't have the same magic. For example, Makarov- Luxus- Ivan, or Gildarts- Cana, as wellas unrelated people who share the same magic, for example, Ul-Grey Lyon.

llamapie
December 01, 2012, 12:41 PM
What? Angel wasn't in a cult of Zeref. She was with oracion seis. If it's anyone we've already met, Meredy is Yukinos sister,since we know for a fact she was kidnapped by a "cult of zeref" that destroyed her village (and probably her parents, else Ultear wouldn't have needed to adopt her)

Being related doesn't guarantee you have similar magics. Yes Elfman-Lisana- Mirajane have all used takeover magic, but there are exmaples of mages that are related, but don't have the same magic. For example, Makarov- Luxus- Ivan, or Gildarts- Cana, as wellas unrelated people who share the same magic, for example, Ul-Grey Lyon.

Do you not remember Angel's flash back where she was on the same island as Gerard and Erza as kids? That much seemed pretty obvious a connection to me.

SerpentTailedAngel
December 01, 2012, 01:49 PM
Yeah. All members of the Oracion Six (aside from Brain and the stick) had come from the Tower of Heaven. Also, from what you could see of her sister's face, it looked like she had the same type of ribbon decoration in her hair that Angel does. Someone also mentioned them having the same odd speech pattern in Japanese, but I'd be taking their word for it on that one.

amitnaruto
December 01, 2012, 03:45 PM
Excellent chapter fast and furious as it should be. Natsu is a bad ass villain especially when he fights and wants what he wants. Loved to see lucy fighting at least she's not as weak as we think she is.
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/images/smilies/wiseguy.png
and by the way:

Quote Originally Posted by TauCarlos View Post

remeber this much dude, that people only get stronger when they fight for their loved ones. The most amazing thing about these characters are they fight for others and aren't selfish and are strong because they want to protect each other. Caring for others is not weak its a trait only the strong and the mightiest have and can even do. Wanting to save your friends and loved ones but not having enough power means nothing you won't succeed. Look at today's world, how many guys do you think can even stand up for other people and fight their problems rather their own

sory i don't know how to post other people's comments properly

SerpentTailedAngel
December 01, 2012, 07:58 PM
There's an option at the bottom of their post that says "Reply With Quote"
Just click that and a text box will open up with their comments already in there.

I think a better argument would just be "You're choosing to read Fairy Tail. Get over it."

llamapie
December 02, 2012, 01:37 AM
There's an option at the bottom of their post that says "Reply With Quote"
Just click that and a text box will open up with their comments already in there.

I think a better argument would just be "You're choosing to read Fairy Tail. Get over it."

Yes yes indeed. Why would you complain so harshly about the manga's theme? That's like saying you're sick of kishi shoving ninja's down your throat. Makes no sense, if you dislike it, stop reading. And don't tell us you dislike it, that's just obnoxious and really off topic anyways.

Anyways I think there will be a contingency plan and yukino dies some how and lucy uses her keys to open the gateway. Just a hunch here. Lucy has to get all 12 keys and yukino already tried giving them to her. So my guess is Yukino does something to save everyone and dies in the process giving Lucy the opportunity to open the gateway. There is more to whats going on. Arcadios is no good guy, so I'm curious what the real plan is.

SerpentTailedAngel
December 02, 2012, 03:41 AM
I dunno. Arcadios seemed to think that having all the keys between two people was enough.

hoeru
December 02, 2012, 08:25 AM
Good chapter, Mashima pulled the option to finish the enemies quickly. But with this little distraction in some catacombs without any panel for the tournament, I somehow start to expect some shocker at the end of next chapter as introduction for Sting's development...

llamapie
December 02, 2012, 10:31 AM
I dunno. Arcadios seemed to think that having all the keys between two people was enough.

I meant for the story, not necessarily this plot device. One way or another Lucy will end up with Yukino's keys.

SerpentTailedAngel
December 02, 2012, 08:37 PM
True. He death could be the reason Lucy cried in Carla's vision, but... I dunno. Until now Lucy's gotten her keys all in pretty much the same way. Virgo, Aries, Gemini, and Scorpio all came to her because their masters were arrested. Loke and Sagi-something were both more or less gifts for a job well done too. I guess Capricorn was maybe obtained by his old holder dying, but he was technically already Lucy's and the S-Class arc was just kinda darker in general than this one has been. Plus, Zoldeo was a bad guy. It's easier to kill a bad guy who's been around in a few chapters than a good guy who's been getting snippets of attention here and there for a while. It could happen, but I'd be surprised if it did. I think it's more likely that there will be some situation where Yukino feels Lucy will need the keys, but can't go along, and will force Lucy to take them with the idea that they'll be returned later. Or something like that with less death and more friendship.

JunKisaragi
December 05, 2012, 03:54 AM
Hmm...so Sorano Aguria is Angel (the bow and how it is worn by both is indeed similar). Nice to know.

Anyhow, I do hope we'd catch a glimpse of what's going on currently in the games. Mercurius is making things a little gloomy for me.

Marche
December 05, 2012, 03:11 PM
In this post I will post my comment of the last chapter, but even my prediction for the next chapter:
My comment:
Regarding the last chapter even if I really hoped that this would not happened as I said in the previous thread I have got the feeling that the executors would be defeated in one chapter.
In the truth I really don’t know if they are really strong or not.
For the girls I believe that Cosmos and Kamika’s are strong, they have been unlucky because they fought against someone with powers that could neutralize their power (the poison for Kamika and the abnormal conditions for Cosmos).
Regarding Uosuke she was unlucky that his opponents had a numerical advantage, infact he would surely defeat Yukino, while his winner against Lucy was not sure, I believe that they would end in a draw.
Even for the acid men Lily was a bad opponents, even if I believe he would lose against all the others opponents, except perhaps for Lucy and Yukino.
For the knight in armour, I believe that he would lose even against Mira, but I believe that against Wendy, Lucy and Yukino would win (he would kill them before that they could summon their stellar spirit of for Wendy attack with the “Sky Dragon Roar”).
Regarding Lily I believe that their fight would end with a draw.
I must admit that the page in which all the executors were defeated http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/310/18 was great, at the same time the page where the executors were showed that they were defeated http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/310/20, I would prefer if even if they could not move anymore, they would be still all awake (just like the leader of the executors), or otherwise if their facial expression, particularly for the girls and the acid man.

My prediction:
The next chapter title will be “The country, until tomorrow”.
If it so then the chapter could be about Crime Sorciere or the mysterious girl that will speak about the future, or that Charle will have another vision of the future.
Another possiblity is that finally we will know why the princess and Arcadeus want to change the past so much.
Even if I would really like to see Zereff, Igneel or others dragons, but I don’t this will happened, we will only see them when they will make their appearance.
But in the truth I don’t think that we will have this, I think that we will see Wendy heal Arcadias, and perhaps the reactions of the princess and of the guards to the defeat of the executors (I believe that the princess will be happy while the guards will be worried).
After that we will return to the tournament.
Infact I read “The country, until tomorrow” as the “country today”, the “country at the present time”, and obiviously that is the tournament.