PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 341 Discussions [Naruto]

Pages : [1] 2

WinterLion
February 01, 2007, 03:30 AM
Get all your chap 340 goodies here (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=14235.0).

In this chapter we saw that Naruto jutsu failed, and Kakashi and Yamato had to save him. Chouji and Ino want to do a joint battle with everyone helping, but Naruto wants to fight Kakuzu on his own. Kakashi said to Naruto during his training that he believed Naruto was the only one that could surpass Yondaime. And Naruto says this is a bridge he has to cross on his own. This week ends with Kakashi saying "Then it's decided." So what is the decision? Make your predictions here, and have fun, but no spamming.

Now... the discussion starts at here:
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=14238.msg313855#msg313855

matsyes
February 01, 2007, 03:46 AM
Aha the first post ...after the moderator of course :) ... so his jutsu fizzles out ...and right after naruto was looking so cool though i guess that is vintage naruto but i thought he had changed ... so i predict the next chapter will be identical to the predictions for this one that naruto will try to destroy kakazu again (the story really didnt move did it ) though i dont get how kakashi had the energy for that slice :)

venicia777
February 01, 2007, 03:53 AM
Aha the first post ...after the moderator of course :) ... so his jutsu fizzles out ...and right after naruto was looking so cool though i guess that is vintage naruto but i thought he had changed ... so i predict the next chapter will be identical to the predictions for this one that naruto will try to destroy kakazu again (the story really didnt move did it ) though i dont get how kakashi had the energy for that slice :)

yeah. it looks like as many predicted Kakashi's stamina and chakra reserves have increased. Maybe now his limit is 6 raikiri's.

Vintage naruto for sure. Kishimoto got us again. i was hoping that for once Naruto will be made to look cool. i guess that was too much. as such i also predict that Naruto will try what he was trying to do again in this chapter.

soarz
February 01, 2007, 04:29 AM
naruto will destroy kakuzu inn the next chapter with a new technique :)

thanks for the raw :tem

Kaddel
February 01, 2007, 05:02 AM
That wasn't a full chidori. Kakashi just channeled some lighting formed chakra in order to cut the threads (since he doesn't have any sort of bladed weapon on him).

As far as next chapter, Naruto will probably make a crap load of clones and give them fake wind rasengans. It looks like the akatsuki guy can only spread out his tendrills in so many directions. The hit will tear the guy apart and destroy both hearts at the same time. Then shikamaru will show up acting all B.A.

juUnior
February 01, 2007, 05:51 AM
In chapter 340 there wasn't any big fight moments, it was probably to show how or what needs to be done to be hit by new jutsu of Naruto, and in the last pages, how he wants to be more "mature" i think. So next chapter will defiently show us how Naruto will destroy one or two hearts! And I think, or would like to see that in one chapter, because lately is seems very looong ranging :D So I'm with that Naruto will destroy on or two hearts, thats all.

VincentV
February 01, 2007, 06:09 AM
This chapter (to me) was a bit disappointing. Naruto fails to perform his new jutsu and is being bawled out by Ino and Chouji. BUT, now that Kakuzu knows how the Rasenshuriken works and what its limits are the fight will become even tougher. And I think we musn't forget that Naruto (or one of his clones) can still perform the regular Rasengan which is a powerful jutsu too. Basically.... Kakuzu will get his "immortal" ass kicked :)

kyubisharingan
February 01, 2007, 06:10 AM
finally, we will see sakura and sai get to shikamaru. then...we will...finally see....the new naruto that yamato talked about

PredatorNar
February 01, 2007, 06:27 AM
I guess we can never get rid of the comical Naruto. It would be boring if we didn't see Naruto being a lameass I guess. Imagine if Hidan was all serious all the time. He would be boring hehe

But I think in this fight Naruto IS gonna cross that bridge. Unfortunately for Kakuzu, he's the shinobi that's is the bridge so bye bye Kakuzu.

mars0103
February 01, 2007, 06:32 AM
In the tranlastion of the side text of winterlion it looks like that the jutus will be pulled off. I predict that in the second to last page the jutus will be unleached to it full devistation and on the last page will hopfully see Zetus (that fly trap guy) will show his face, due to the last arc ending he seems to appear.

matsyes
February 01, 2007, 06:41 AM
That wasn't a full chidori. Kakashi just channeled some lighting formed chakra in order to cut the threads (since he doesn't have any sort of bladed weapon on him).

what i dont get is if kakashi had the energy too do all that then why didnt he do it when kakazu had his tendrils curled up around his heart !!!.... Though yeah his reserves have definitely increased and if he opens up his chakra gates it should make things interesting :P

In chapter 340 there wasn't any big fight moments, it was probably to show how or what needs to be done to be hit by new jutsu of Naruto, and in the last pages, how he wants to be more "mature" i think. So next chapter will defiently show us how Naruto will destroy one or two hearts! And I think, or would like to see that in one chapter, because lately is seems very looong ranging :D So I'm with that Naruto will destroy on or two hearts, thats all.

I hope ur prediction comes true and the next chapter is an action oriented one though after the fizzle in this one u never know what kishimoto has lined up.Naruto always seems to mess up in the beginning of a fight at any rate, gets jacked up and then fights better (it's almost like he needs to be on the verge of collapse to be good :D )

Raine_Joybringer
February 01, 2007, 07:11 AM
^_^ I'm hoping we'll see Naruto take another step forward in his growth. He didn't let this moment of error get him disheartened, so next time he'll have to try even harder!

razor
February 01, 2007, 07:19 AM
Yeah,a powerful hit from naruto and i really hope a battle between kakuzu is end.or maybe he has some more secret jutsu(kakuzu)?lol.

bennibb
February 01, 2007, 07:22 AM
Wel, No matter how much Naruto has grown hes still far away from The 4. And im glad to see that Kakashi is still in the picture.

:offtopic I was hoping Kakashi became the 6. hokage :smile-big before Naruto became the cool nr 7
(I like reading fanfictions where Kakashi is the 6th... they're interesting at least.)~Raine

Wel, as posted the comical in Naruto remains and for Naruto to kill Kakuzu that easy was never any options. He cant trick a ??100 year old Aka member with just that. Think Naruto vil struggle on his own, and eventually the others vil see an opening and finish him off, or that he escapes

Rokudaime Hokage
February 01, 2007, 07:30 AM
Naruto will do an awesome battle-tactic to hit Kakuzu again... even Shikamaru would be impressed...
something impressing like when he freed Kakashi from Zabusa's water prison.

bennibb
February 01, 2007, 07:33 AM
Naruto will do an awesome battle-tactic to hit Kakuzu again... even Shikamaru would be impressed...
something impressing like when he freed Kakashi from Zabusa's water prison.
That was team work with Sasuke, this seems to be solo

Rokudaime Hokage
February 01, 2007, 07:37 AM
yeah but it was Narto's idea
Sasuke was impressed at that moment...and so the plan tricked a Jounin

boyakist4649
February 01, 2007, 07:39 AM
I have high expectations for the next chap: "The results of Naruto's training"

I was rolling on the floor laughing my heart out on this chapter.
Kakuzu says - "I'm going to take your heart" to Naruto. TO NARUTO the jinchuuriki. Did I miss something? I thought they needed to capture the Jinchuuriki, not kill them... or maybe that is something Kakuzu says to everybody. Anyways, point is... I found that statement really funny.

bennibb
February 01, 2007, 07:42 AM

Kakuzu says - "I'm going to take your heart" to Naruto. TO NARUTO the jinchuuriki. Did I miss something? I thought they needed to capture the Jinchuuriki, not kill them... or maybe that is something Kakuzu says to everybody. Anyways, point is... I found that statement really funny.

Hehe agree but if he has the heart he can just imply it to a mask and they can extract it from there i guess.

And lets not forget, Kakuzu himself claims he kills all when he is pushed. So maybe hes more pushed then he claims

Koen
February 01, 2007, 08:04 AM
Next chapter will be a bigger dissapointment. I predict we will see another 18 pages of shika talking to sai and sakura. Last page will be a page where naruto will tighten his headband being ready to fight.

boyakist4649
February 01, 2007, 08:12 AM
Next chapter will be a bigger dissapointment. I predict we will see another 18 pages of shika talking to sai and sakura. Last page will be a page where naruto will tighten his headband being ready to fight.

actually - I think nexy week should be good. It's going to be in color/top of the issue (sorry I was off by one week). IF there are any cool progressions in the story line, I would assume it would be next week. Also the title for next week's chapter tells us it's going to be about Naruto. Personally, I hope he uses "that jutsu" (and I hope it's Shunshin no Jyutsu) Now that Naruto seems to have the Kyuubi chakura in control (his eyes). Now that he can harness the Kyuubi, I am hoping we see more than just a really powerful technique. But I could be completely wrong :p

Egoboo
February 01, 2007, 08:14 AM

You´re actually right, AL would most likely be a bit displeased if Kakuzu came to the hideout with a shy smile and a dead Naruto.....
Prediction: Kakashi will allow Naruto to cross his bridge to "Sasuke-gonna-get-saved-land", Ino and Chouji will show their uncertainty about that decision (Ino more than Chouji), Naruto will attack Kakuzu and this time will actually manage to hit him with his jutsu by putting his experience from the failed attempt beforehand to good use. Before showing the result of his successful hit....i guess we´ll see a bit about Sakura and Sai...most likely Sakura thinking about Naruto and that she believes in him. That thought will be matched with another shot of Naruto and Kakuzu falling after Naruto used his jutsu. (Maybe even some kind of badass grin on Naruto´s face?)
either that or....:
more talking, more cool-looking Shikamaru....
The first is more likely though.

FishCake
February 01, 2007, 08:17 AM
I'm thinking Kishi's up to something. I mean why bother mentioning that the Rasenshurikan seems more like an attack that would be thrown if it's not going to be? Maybe it's just wishful thinking, but I reckon it'd be really cool if it turned out that Naruto had tricked Kakuzu and that when he charges in for his second go he actually throws the Rasenshurikan and catches Kakuzu really off guard.

Like I said, probably just wishful thinking, but here's hoping anyway. At the very least I hope we get to see Naruto doing some pretty impressive damage to Kakuzu (if not killing him) and earning himself some respect.

cerventus
February 01, 2007, 08:41 AM
CAnt believe Naruto got looked down by Ino again. :(
Such a disappointing chapther.
I know Naruto is supposed to be the underdog but pls let him do stupid stuff like during the chunin exams. not screw up an attack.

When can we see the 4th like Naruto?

Hope this next chapther will be better....
Back to perdiction.

I think we will see shika telling Hidan who is the King.
Also we will see Kakashi giving a Go to Naruto but Naruto didnt let his capture be in vain as he plant explosive tags in Kakuzu.
Which is good as let Kakuzu rethink how he should handle Naruto.

sheep
February 01, 2007, 08:52 AM
am real disappointed with naruto this chapter
i was hyped for him the take out kakuzu
only to see the same old naruto we know and love/hate

yamato said we'll see the change next chapter i dont think theres much changing to do

hrseber
February 01, 2007, 09:20 AM
LOL, sorry, its just that I guessed that this was going to happen in the last chapter. this being that naruto still sucks and kishi has lost his touch..... My prediction.... Naruto goes off alone as they say and loses and Akatsuki will capture him. The only way he is ever goign to cross that monstrous bridge is at the cost of his life.

jackwallis
February 01, 2007, 09:48 AM
i was trying to spot if naruto put a seal or something on kakuzu.... just in case the new jutsu was the 4ths thunder flash technique thing(name?)... but couldnt see it :( and the cam shots were quite good quality. if it was there i'm pretty sure there would be a small explosion caused by all the narutards in the world :P

oh well can dream. hopefully it will be an even more original jutsu next time

Kaddel
February 01, 2007, 10:23 AM
there's no way that Naruto won't defeat him. The next chapter is the end of the arc and it has been a long time since Naruto has truly shown his colors

Vegitto
February 01, 2007, 10:34 AM
Well, I hope it's something good.. We'll see :).

donkeyhigh
February 01, 2007, 10:35 AM
Hahaha, I love reading all your messages "Ooh I'm so dissapointed" ..

I think it's great it didn't go as planned, that'd just be dumb. A 15-year old boy, trains for 3 days or so, and suddenly he can take out Akatsuki, just because he learned one new fighting technique.
Please, Kakuzu is probably like 5426 years old due to his heart-changing technique and being imortal and all that, so it should atleast take SOME effort to kill this guy.

I mean, I know how to snap a guys neck, but that doesn't neccesairilly mean I win every fight I'm in, because you see, first I have to get a hold of the opponents neck (not that I would litterary kill my opponents when fighting in tournaments for Hapkido), and in order to get there, I have to wear him out or distract or outsmart him with other techniques.
It's not about having one super technique, it's about having allot of good techniques, fighting experience and stamina, and Kakuzu seems to have allot of techniques, and figuering as he's old, and is in Akatsuki, he probably has allot more experience than 15-year old Naruto.. Also, he has/had 5 nature-elements for pete's sake :p

Anyways, it would be weird if Naruto came and saved the day in 3 secounds. Good chapter :)

matsyes
February 01, 2007, 10:39 AM
^_^ I'm hoping we'll see Naruto take another step forward in his growth. He didn't let this moment of error get him disheartened, so next time he'll have to try even harder!

well not much ever got naruto down ...he was always the kinda guy who never lost his confidence and kept thinking of the next move

ITACHIWIFE
February 01, 2007, 10:45 AM
Next week is going to be good between the chicago bears to the super bowl and whats happening in naruto i can't wait

my predit naruto is going to :pwned kakuzu

Uchiha Slayer
February 01, 2007, 10:52 AM
Well like Yamoto said, we havnt seen the new Naruto. So I think Naruto got a little to cocky at first. Now, for the next chapter, we'll see a more settled down Naruto and more emotional battle with Sasuke on his mind. We can also see a cut seen with Shikamaru,Sai,and Sakura. But, expect Naruto to take a more smarter aproach next showdown with Kakuzu.

Froggles
February 01, 2007, 11:17 AM
I'm with boyakist4649 on this.

Given all the mentioning of Yondaime Hokage and the pretty little overlay of Yondy over Naruto in recent chapters, i think its within reason that the jutsu mentioned by Ero-senin is the 'Body Flicker Technique'. I mean after forming this new shuri-rasenagn thing he needs to get very close to his opponent in a very quick manner. Whether thats by distracting him with shadow clones of teleporting his ass right up in there.

Atleast thats what ive been thinking since i read the chapter. :)

Marq
February 01, 2007, 11:29 AM
Still miffed at the chapter. Naruto probablys ends up landing the jutsu (even though Kakuzu clearly knows what naruto is trying to do, so I don't know how he'll pull it off)

bloodrage
February 01, 2007, 11:40 AM
are all of you oblivious to the little details in this chapter, in all kazkuz lost two hearts. kakashi hasn't been able to touch kazkuz again, he only got in that first chidori because kazkuz did not know he was there. he hasn't got close to hittim again he has been running ever since .

naruto goes in all alone, kazkuz knowing that he is there. and if kazkuz didn't have that flexible thing body he would have been hit.

of course naruto was not gonna hit kazkuz the first time

[predictions} next chapter naruto will hit kazkuz with the wind rasengan and kazkuz will die.
ps: ino din do shit in this battle at all so i don't know why she is talking crap about naruto either that is like the pot calling the kettle black.

DeCarlo
February 01, 2007, 11:56 AM
THANKYOU! ino...shut up and go pick some flowers or whatever it is you do...

I'm betting on a detailed battle next chapter with many counters to amazing moves and naruto using some of his tactics in way we cant even predict ^.^

caco
February 01, 2007, 12:23 PM
i think naruto will do it fine this time an destroy one of the 3 masks but the kakuzo will be more offensive an the others will have to help out naruto

damagichour
February 01, 2007, 12:24 PM
440 was a on point Naruto right where he should be........Kakuza is in the akatsuki, S-rank criminal, hes gonna hurt Naruto.

Kakashi lets him doit one on one(i really think theirs on other choice)

Kakuza pulls out his trump card injuring Naruto

Naruto on the verge of dying but somehow pulls out his new jutsu.
:)

Rokudaime Hokage
February 01, 2007, 12:29 PM
@ caco
If Naruto kills only one heart with his FRS then I will kill Kishimoto...

wtf he could kill one heart with the much easier to do Rasengan... so why bother with FRS ?

FRS will kill two hearts and make Kakuzu himself really badly injured... I hope...

after that Naruto will fart and Ino says "bäh where is that stench comming from?"

And Naruto will say "it wasn't me... äh... it was Kishimoto..."

laughing@you
February 01, 2007, 12:47 PM
The more I read 340 of kakuzu saying he just needs to protect himself from the original one, the more I think kishimoto is setting us for multiple rasengan by multiple kage-bunshins

Skeith
February 01, 2007, 01:03 PM
Laughing... that is exactly what i was thinking... whenever naruto gets into a serious battle thats what he does (most of the time anyway) he'll pull out a bunch of clones and start throwing them to their death ^.^ so i do hope to see him pulling off his new jutsu but i expect it to involve more clones....

i don't know how many hearts he'll kill but kakuzu will get stronger with each heart lost, or at the very least angrier and more cautious (iffy) i also predict some shika sakura and sai just cuz kishi will prolong the fight for as long as possible or just torture us with useless chit chat that could be meaningful...

bennibb
February 01, 2007, 01:31 PM

Given all the mentioning of Yondaime Hokage and the pretty little overlay of Yondy over Naruto in recent chapters, i think its within reason that the jutsu mentioned by Ero-senin is the 'Body Flicker Technique'. I mean after forming this new shuri-rasenagn thing he needs to get very close to his opponent in a very quick manner. Whether thats by distracting him with shadow clones of teleporting his ass right up in there.

Hmmm then why is he told to never use it??? The body flicker doesnt seem like a Kinjutsu [br]Posted on: February 01, 2007, 01:27:47 PM_________________________________________________

@ caco
If Naruto kills only one heart with his FRS then I will kill Kishimoto...

wtf he could kill one heart with the much easier to do Rasengan... so why bother with FRS ?

FRS will kill two hearts and make Kakuzu himself really badly injured... I hope...

after that Naruto will fart and Ino says "bäh where is that stench comming from?"

And Naruto will say "it wasn't me... äh... it was Kishimoto..."

hahahhahah i totaly agree he can kill a heart with a sharp stick if he only hits it right. The only way hes not killing kakuzu with that jutzu is if he lures a heart away

dimska
February 01, 2007, 01:48 PM
Kishimoto right now knows that he pis**d plenty of fans off with this new chapter: not only did Naruto completely screw up but it happens the chapter after Naruto is compared to Yondaime and about to use a jutsu that took one year to develop in the real world -ours, I mean-.

I don't think he would have done that if he didn't have a brilliant plan in mind for Naruto in next chapter, one for trickster Naruto who hasn't been seen since Bell test#2 I'd say.

Naruto isn't about raw power, on the contrary to bleach for example so Naruto can't just hit Kakuzu after lots of dodging and a few clones. Kakuzu must be made a fool of (and then be teared apart by a mean new jutsu) and I expect Kishimoto to show us exactly that next week.

Athena
February 01, 2007, 02:40 PM
Chapter 241, Title: The real, Jutsu (no shiting around this time)

everybody’s staring at Naruto:

Kakashi: "wow, you..."
Yamato: "Naruto...my god..."
Ino: "Is this really...wow"
Chouji: "wow...WEOW...I can’t believe it!"
Sakura just arrives: "ah...wow"
Sai: "jesus, Naruto is strong...wow"
Flashback of Yondaime...
More blah blah blah...

Continue to chapter 242 while everybody’s still staring at Naruto...

And this trend will go on for another 3 chapters at least.

Elros
February 01, 2007, 02:48 PM
i agree with Skeith and laughing, but i realy think just tons of bushins wont work to destract kakuzu, he already show us that his elemental justsu can reach a very big area, will be simple to kill those bushins... and he knows naruto will have to distract him to use his jutsu, he wont be fooled so easily.

Like dimska said, i predict the bushins will be part of a better and bigger strategy, and i do belive that naruto ll not kill kakuzu but probably kill the two ghosts ...

Askia
February 01, 2007, 02:49 PM
It would be tight to see Naruto use more of the training with Jaraiya. It would be tight to see Naruto use different jutsus besides KageBunshin to set up for the big move. I like the Kage Bunshins, but I want to see Naruto use different Jutsus with it. Honestly it feels like the same old thing. Use bunshins over and over again till you land the perfect Rasengan on them. Now it looks like use bunshins over and over again till you land the wind spiral shunriken. Its getting old.

My prediction is that Naruto starts using a couple more jutsus to set up for the kill. In the training, after completing step 2, Kakashi said that he can now use wind in battle. I would like to see Naruto do creative things with this. Naruto probably sees now that he is going to have to mix up the bunshins a little bit to to catch Kakuzu off guard. I think Naruto will now force Kakuzu off guard. Naruto will probably destroy two hearts at once with some different jutsu, and kill the last heart, beserk Kakuzu with his wind spiral shuriken.

DanTheGreat
February 01, 2007, 02:55 PM
I liked this chapter a lot. I won't step on anybody's shoes and say why, since most of my opinion has already been expressed.

Anyway, next chapter will start with Naruto thinking... about what I don't know. I don't think he's gonna have the Yondaime's token technique. He's probably just gonna use his clones in an ingenius way(Ultimately, they will be a distraction, but this time they will hopefully be "smart" distractions, instead of just rushing head-on), and I think he's gonna kill Kakuzu one shot with his technique. Why? Because Kakuzu said that if he got hit with the technique, it would be the end of him(something along those lines).

The Bottom Line? Naruto is the freaking man. Oh, and Ino sucks, because A) she sucks, and B) she gets proven wrong(hopefully) by naruto and his awesomeness.

anrufen
February 01, 2007, 03:12 PM
I really Lyked dis Chapter....Original Kishimoto.....just when fans think its sth..its da other...well, tht said, i guess its time for da predictions..badabadabadabadabadabadbadba(Drum roll)
Naruot devises a plan, where he is going to use kage bunshins...and some basic techniques Jirya taught him...maybe a Rasengan even....dis will be used to Lure away one of da hearts...one which actually has a elemental advantage over his...once past one heart (which is now trying to get bak, but da others are prolly trying to hold it bak) Naruto creats a rasengan and charges towards kakuzu.....with this...when all sides are taken and most of da bunshins are done for along with da rasengans....An ariel attack from naruto...with his FRS plummeting down on Kakuzu...Killing him (or 2 hearts) once and for all.....Dats how da Chapter ends...Sakura Sia may not b shown at all!!!!

marmota
February 01, 2007, 03:15 PM
The more I read 340 of kakuzu saying he just needs to protect himself from the original one, the more I think kishimoto is setting us for multiple rasengan by multiple kage-bunshins

Well I was thinking the same thing but i think that the real naruto will come like many times from the floor or even better from the top of Kakuzu. I also think that with that Naruto will not beat Kakuzu but will break maybe two of the hearts left.

laughing@you
February 01, 2007, 03:20 PM
Well I was thinking the same thing but i think that the real naruto will come like many times from the floor or even better from the top of Kakuzu. I also think that withy that Naruto will not beat Kakuzu but will breal maybe two of the hearts left.

It may be a good approach from naruto.

Sounds like a good idea in order to change the strategy now that kakuzu saw naruto's tecniq for diversion. And he knows the main threat is the original user.

I also think that naruto's jutsu will take at least 2 hearts of kakuzu if not all of'em. Cuz kakuzu might be a step ahead and send a heart underground in order to keep himself alive!!

godofthesunn
February 01, 2007, 03:31 PM
Well, this chapter to me seemed to me a little bit disappointing. Yet I was happy just to get a chapter upon waking rather than waiting till Friday like recent week's.

Anyways Naruto created his new jutsu that supposedly should be this all powerful instant kill technique. However upon attempting to hit kazaku he got close and actually seemed to make contact yet it didn't quite work.

I personally don't know why it didn't work. But i do know why it should have worked .

lastly I predict that naruto will reattempt the technique, land it but this time in a twist someone will save kazaku and he will live for another day. Also this means that naruto's technique will be learned about by akustuki.

My other prediction is that the story will shift to the recovery of shikamaru, thus upsetting millions of fans who await kazaku's demise

anrufen
February 01, 2007, 03:37 PM
lastly I predict that naruto will reattempt the technique, land it but this time in a twist someone will save kazaku and he will live for another day. Also this means that naruto's technique will be learned about by akustuki.

I think Kakuzu will Die in this arc....and dat tooo by Naruto...Unless...Sasuke dicides to join..lolz!! No...Naruto's ariel attack....and he might use some other futton variant!!!

darkstar7
February 01, 2007, 03:50 PM
everyone is sayin they are disappointed in naruto....

I'M DISAPPOINTED WITH KAKUZU!!!

So far, all he's done is REACT to one thing after the other...when's he gonna show some initiative and go on the offensive again???

Hopefully, we'll see kakuzu actually ACT and do some attacking to force team konoha's hand, and especially naruto.

otherwise, the dynamics of this fight (let's team huddle and figure something out over and over again while the villain waits patiently) are just

boring!

ANBU4U
February 01, 2007, 04:20 PM
Wel, No matter how much Naruto has grown hes still far away from The 4. And im glad to see that Kakashi is still in the picture.

:offtopic I was hoping Kakashi became the 6. hokage :smile-big before Naruto became the cool nr 7
(I like reading fanfictions where Kakashi is the 6th... they're interesting at least.)~Raine

Wel, as posted the comical in Naruto remains and for Naruto to kill Kakuzu that easy was never any options. He cant trick a ??100 year old Aka member with just that. Think Naruto vil struggle on his own, and eventually the others vil see an opening and finish him off, or that he escapes

Well I mean.......he did trick him. He had him beat. The only reason kakuzu's alive is because Naruto couldnt properly judge the limits of a technique that HE invented...[br]Posted on: February 01, 2007, 03:59:45 PM_________________________________________________

Yea thats what I imagined. That he'd just use the Flying Thunder God and teleport his ass right to where he's attacking. It'd finish his jutsu like the Sharingan finished Kakashi's.

darkstar7
February 01, 2007, 04:25 PM
very true, and it's gonna be interesting to see what naruto will do to fix that problem.

for the next chapter, honestly i wonder if yamato and kakashi are really just gonna stand there and let naruto fight kakuzu one-on-one.

i also don't think naruto will hit the rasenshuriken next chapter, but on the last page, i'm fairly confident it'll show him just about to hit

kakuzu with it, because it's kishi's nature to end the chapter at the very part we fans are most excited about.

so basically....i can't wait til chapter 342!

wojo
February 01, 2007, 04:38 PM
Ok, so i'm new to this site, but i have to say something here...
Many people are saying Naruto's new jutsu might be/could be the flicker/transport jutsu.
That's gotta be close to impossible. If you remember, for Yondaime to be able to teleport, he had special kunai which he had to throw to a specific spot to be able to teleport, which i highly doubt Naruto all of a sudden has. The only way i see this being able to happen is if Jiraiya somehow taught Naruto or gave him these special kunais, but then again why hasn't Jiraiya used it...so therefore i think Yondaime was the only person able to do that.

AestheticHyro
February 01, 2007, 04:59 PM
All this talk about Body Flicker makes me think that he'll just use his wind element to speed himself to Kakuzu.

atal
February 01, 2007, 07:08 PM
heiheihei the prediction is that....um ohh men Kisihimoto call me this chapter is a fake what???? Yes a fake but.... This is not the Kishimoto sytle of write and ummm the raw come in thursday not friday???? HEi YO Winterlion are you sure this is the right chapter 340. Its you answer yes please predict the hole story. Inthis chapter we saw only the Winter lion style of writing

ANBU4U
February 01, 2007, 07:23 PM
Ok, so i'm new to this site, but i have to say something here...
Many people are saying Naruto's new jutsu might be/could be the flicker/transport jutsu.
That's gotta be close to impossible. If you remember, for Yondaime to be able to teleport, he had special kunai which he had to throw to a specific spot to be able to teleport, which i highly doubt Naruto all of a sudden has. The only way i see this being able to happen is if Jiraiya somehow taught Naruto or gave him these special kunais, but then again why hasn't Jiraiya used it...so therefore i think Yondaime was the only person able to do that.

It was a jutsu formula, that was wrapped around a Kunai, the 4th could put the JF on w/e the hell he wanted tho. Sometimes he just slapped it on people or trees. The formula itself is just a special seal which I find highly doubtfull someone like Jiraiya didnt at least know how to write.

There's probably some trick to using the jutsu, or perhaps he simply didnt like it. We didnt know Kakashi could do a Resengan untill we saw it. We didnt know the 3ed could do the 4ths sealing jutsu, but he could (suggesting at least that the 4th was in the habit of sharing his jutsu). So yea, I thinks its perfectly feasable naruto could have picked it up somewhere. I certainly cant say for sure he'll use it...but it's at least possible, even plausable.[br]Posted on: February 01, 2007, 07:19:27 PM_________________________________________________

heiheihei the prediction is that....um ohh men Kisihimoto call me this chapter is a fake what???? Yes a fake but.... This is not the Kishimoto sytle of write and ummm the raw come in thursday not friday???? HEi YO Winterlion are you sure this is the right chapter 340. Its you answer yes please predict the hole story. Inthis chapter we saw only the Winter lion style of writing

Are you serious? I cant tell...

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

kingfencer
February 01, 2007, 07:52 PM
now its almost guaranteed that naruto will kill at least one heart, they won't make 2 chapters where naruto does nothing... i sense kakuzu will flee after losing another heart.

khel11
February 01, 2007, 08:08 PM
i think even though naruto failed to hit kis rasenshuriken, he indeed showed some maturity in battle. naruto has created the diversion, and successfully executed it in an S-clas akatsuki member. as yamato implies, naruto may have just observed how kakuzu will react to his attack. so for the next chapter, i think naruto will come up with another strategy to hit kakuzu with the rasenshuriken.

how? i really dont know..im thinking that naruto will use more of his fuuton techniques. he may use a technique (a rasengan perhaps?)and smash into the ground and use the explosion to propel/speed him forward. or he may involved more of his clones as kagebunshin is naruto's signature jutsu.

as for kakuzu not moving an inch..he is facing 5 shinobis and even if he is an akatsuki member, he cant be careless enough to attack the 5 of them. also, he has 2 hearts left. that explains why he is extra cautious in his actions.

Toad Sage
February 01, 2007, 08:24 PM
I predict we'll see Kakuzu take the initiative this time, fiercely attacking Naruto before he has time to create a new jutsu. Naruto will be caught off balance and seem to be in danger, which will provoke Yamato to go to aid Naruto, only for Kakashi to stop him. Naruto will have some interior monolouge to the effect that he must defeat Kakuzu on his own, and then at the end of the chapter come up with an idea, which we won't see until the following week.

I think in between these events we'll see Shikamaru meet up with Sai and Sakura, where something suggestive will happen to keep that story line compelling. Perhaps the king piece sitting behind the defeated rook (Hidan) will arrive either in person or send a messenger (Zetsu, of course.)

Askia
February 01, 2007, 08:55 PM
Toad sage, I agree. I think that at the end of this next chapter, Al will make his appearance. Naruto will defeat kakuzu this chapter. Shikamaru, Sai and Sakura will arrive to the scene. I dont think they will show them helping Shikamaru, since he has no injuries, and it would be a waste of time(unless Al appears to them like Toad Sage said). Someone said that this chapter is the last of the arc. Can somebody confirm that.

playbychris
February 01, 2007, 09:01 PM
well the name of the next chapter is "Result of training" so well definetly see the rasengan hit

Toad Sage
February 01, 2007, 09:11 PM
I wouldn't underestimate Kishimoto's ability to drag things out. This fight with Kakuzu is just warming up. Unless Naruto does something completely unexpected, like explode Kakuzu into a zillion pieces, you can rest assured this fight will be at least as long as Sakura's battle with Sasori. I don't know where you heard this is the end of the arc, but I would be highly suspicious of that claim if I were you.

mageofdeath
February 01, 2007, 09:14 PM
I predict no more filler chapters for next week, hopefully...
btw I still don't understand how naruto can change in a split second, someone needs to explain that to me, because we were supposed to see a different naruto this week, but wether or not he lands a jutsu on an enemy shouldn't be what makes him "changed"...
and lately the rate at which the manga is progressing the anime will be in fillers by summertime...
my most hopeful prediction at this point for next weeks chapter is that, naruto will have a different jutsu up his sleeve or create something at the last minute, to keep on surprising...

Marq
February 01, 2007, 09:47 PM
I wouldn't underestimate Kishimoto's ability to drag things out. This fight with Kakuzu is just warming up. Unless Naruto does something completely unexpected, like explode Kakuzu into a zillion pieces, you can rest assured this fight will be at least as long as Sakura's battle with Sasori. I don't know where you heard this is the end of the arc, but I would be highly suspicious of that claim if I were you.

True he does love dragging fights. But nonetheless, I'll predict this.. Naruto does kagebushin.. but.. he doesn't make three, he at least makes 5 to 7. I know it might seem a bit too much, but as toadsage says, I think Kakuzu goes all out and nearly all the bushins are destroyed, right when he destroys the last one, right before the poof, the real naruto comes out and connects with the jutsu.

dimska
February 01, 2007, 10:21 PM
True he does love dragging fights. But nonetheless, I'll predict this.. Naruto does kagebushin.. but.. he doesn't make three, he at least makes 5 to 7. I know it might seem a bit too much, but as toadsage says, I think Kakuzu goes all out and nearly all the bushins are destroyed, right when he destroys the last one, right before the poof, the real naruto comes out and connects with the jutsu.

I could see something like that, with Naruto passing as a bunshin and going straight towards the fuuton mask:
take the damage or disperse it with the rasenshuriken while Kakuzu thinks he has dealt with this particular bunshin and then baaa!! In the bollo**s!!

Gigga
February 01, 2007, 10:28 PM
My prediction is that when the rasen shuriken hits, its game over. That technique basically takes the effect of the rasengan and is multiplied by the power of wind chakra. The rasengan itself does its damage by grinding dense swirling chakra into someone, which does high damage even if its not hiting a vital area. Putting wind chakra into that will make that powerful chakra spin so violently that it made a crater so large that yamato had to slide in a gigantic crater to catch up to naruto....

if that thing hits kakuzu he is going to be vaporized! no heart will escape!

jairdan6
February 01, 2007, 10:38 PM
he's not going to be vaporized. that would make no sense. at best he'd be torn to shreds, but not vaporized.

kingfencer
February 01, 2007, 10:48 PM
man.... how pathetic would they be if they got owned so easilly. Lets not gropu kakuzu with hidan. Hidan is clearly the weakest one of all the ones we seen so far.

evil_alien
February 01, 2007, 11:02 PM
sorry, i wasn't in the mood to read all five pages, so i don't know if the idea was posted, but what if it's still ranged. I know yamato said it was melee, but we've seen worse trickery by the mangaka. what if he went in to hit, and just threw it while a few feet away... that would surprise kakuzu... that would give him the chance to hit. that would be great, it would give me a good laugh, an the story could go on.

kakashi_317
February 01, 2007, 11:44 PM
I predict Naruto creates multiple rasen-shurikens ( because he learnt to group his clones and then create the shuriken) and charge at kakuzu.

ANother alternative ( more plausible) is that he does a fake attack with the rasen, and then hit kakuzu by surprise( using a normal shurkien with the embedded wind element), using his wind cutting capapcity chops off kakuzu's main mask into pieces

net
February 02, 2007, 02:36 AM
I was dissapointed in this chapter because i thought there was going to be more action, the new jutsu was going to be a long range attack and watch more of naruto because kishimoto is making this very long. I didn't like the fact that kakuzu was impressed in 339 of the new justsu's chakra and said to himself that he couldnt get hit by it and that he should dodge it but when the time came, the naruto that was holding the jutsu was the least of his worries he focused on the other ones, being fooled with clones.

For next chapter i hope naruto does more than just try to hit its jutsu to kakuzu, a more intelligent fight by naruto and he being a faster fighter.

joedoebell
February 02, 2007, 04:17 AM

My vote is with this guy. The main focus of this chapter is going to be Shika, Sai and Sakura. If we're lucky we might learn a bit more about the power of the jutsu in flashbacks from Sakura from when Tsunade told her to check on Naruto, or from flashbacks by Yamato. But it'll be nothing overt. Shikamaru might express some concern, but he'll be too exhausted to go back, and Sakura will reassure him that everything will be fine. At the end of the chapter Naruto will make one of his speeches probably to Kazuku at this time. If we're really lucky Naruto will be rushing Kazuku on the last page.

Even if it connects with Kazuku on the following chapter, it won't kill him in a single hit. Although, knowing Kishi, Kazuku will probably lay in a steaming heap for a few pages while Naruto gloats and everyone looks shocked. Then he'll get back up again and say it's time for him to get serious. The following chapter he'll pull out some trump card that goes against what we previously knew about canon (ala Sasori), like the ability to create a new element without a bloodline.

If Kishimoto's preview says, "The result of the training" then I can only remember the Rescue Gaara arc and believe that we might not see the results of the training for several chapters and certainly not the conclusion to the fight.

On the other hand.. I'm really bad at predicting. But hey, if Naruto actually fights in the next chapter and hits Kakuzu with the technique, I'll be more happy than if I was right about this prediction.

Silver_Archer
February 02, 2007, 05:49 AM
What I want to see is an exploding kagebunshin. Load up a bunshin with a shitload of exploding tags, have him run up close to kazaku and BAM. Instant, replicative suicide bomber.

Oh, and then finish him up with a RasenShuriken when he's still recovering from the shock.

donkeyhigh
February 02, 2007, 05:56 AM
What I want to see is an exploding kagebunshin. Load up a bunshin with a shitload of exploding tags, have him run up close to kazaku and BAM. Instant, replicative suicide bomber.

Oh, and then finish him up with a RasenShuriken when he's still recovering from the shock.

Actually, that's not a bad idea!
I can see it now, hah! Great technique :D

PredatorNar
February 02, 2007, 06:10 AM
At first, I thought this chapter was disappointing. However, I noticed 2 things:

1. Kakuzu got extremely lucky and it doesn't take much to distract him. If it wasn't for the fact that Naruto's jutsu crapped out at literally the last second, Kakuzu would probably be dead right now because his three remaining hearts were clumped in one area/body so most likely, all three of the hearts would have taken that blow head on. Kakuzu is one lucky SOB.

2. Naruto's jutsu, or what he's developed so far, is an action-NOW jutsu. It cannot be held on for long which means Naruto's jutsu is far from FULLY developed, but as we can see this jutsu is still lethal to an impressive fighter like Kakuzu so it kind of gives you an idea of how strong the fully developed jutsu will be.

Sarenji
February 02, 2007, 08:27 AM
If I'm expected to see a new Naruto, I better see something like this!

Naruto creates a lot of smoke (Perhaps Rasengan the ground?). As the smoke is just disappearing, many kunai are thrown towards Kakuzu, who easily dodges it. Some kunai are thrown towards possible routes of escape. The smoke clears and four Narutos are standing...
Three rush towards Kakuzu, all weilding Rasengans (not Wind). One goes from the left, one right, one in the front.

The two on the sides are killed by Kakuzu's masks. The one in the front die from Kakuzu's tendrils, but not after actually dodging them, forcing all the tendrils to attack Naruto.

"That old trick again?" Kakuzu says.

As the bunshin disappears, Kakuzu is hit from the behind by a powerful attack. Probably the Rasen-Shuriken. How? Three of the kunais were the real Naruto and two bunshins, thrown into the cliff rock behind Kakuzu.

I'll acknowledge Naruto is a changed man if he does something smart(er?) like this. And if he doesn't laugh or cry afterwards.

dimska
February 02, 2007, 10:43 AM
In order to hit Kakuzu, Naruto has to both be original and seem as if he's yet again attacking with bunshins. One main problem however is the piercing noise made by the Fuuton RasenShuriken (and the fact that he has to announce it loudly and yell dattebayo as soon as he gets less than ten yards away from any bad guy).

The solution my friends is dead simple: he summons a flock of toads to sing and praise him: come on, don't tell me you don't believe the self-obsessed Jirayia trained an army of toads to sing his praise during battles! Naruto trained for 2 and a half years to complete this jutsu because he's a planner: what's the point in accomplishing great feats if you aren't acclaimed for them?

After this summoning, all the elements for victory are finally in place:
-the drama: His new jutsu failed him and he had to be saved from the mouths of death by his two most beloved jounins
-the audience: the hundreds of screaming and quacking toads are here to make sure everyone realizes it's not just a random drunken brawl in the middle of the forest
-the diversion: the hundred of quacking (yeah, I know they are quacking but hey, it IS a Naruto summoning, what did you expect?) toads are making enough noise to mask both naruto's rasenshuriken and screaming BUT ALSO the other summoning, Naruto's original,
Hypno-toad!

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w298/dimska/hypnotoad.gif
Thus is kakuzu beaten: paralyzed by this summoning and ridiculed by the quacks, he gets shreded by Naruto's Fuuton Rasenshuriken.
Thus begin the quacking hypno ninja chronicles...

sh0jin
February 02, 2007, 12:02 PM

Nicely said but lets add some kunais in each bunshin, and we got a some nasty firery high powered shrapnel. The enemy will have difficultly escaping without getting injuried, but everyone else is going to get hurt aswell. Bummer.
Personally i preferred some strategy then head on attacks, next chapter should have some clever plan devised by naruto.

darkwater
February 02, 2007, 12:45 PM
As far as i recall Naruto has never 'Killed" anyone.... he fought and won.... but never 'Killed'..... wasn't it a big deal that a ninja should kill.... or something like tht......

Which is why I predict that, Naruto will probably end up beating kakazu after struggling extremely due to his clumsy nature...... nd in the end will beat kakazu.... but won't be able to kill him....

ANBU4U
February 02, 2007, 01:07 PM
As far as i recall Naruto has never 'Killed" anyone.... he fought and won.... but never 'Killed'..... wasn't it a big deal that a ninja should kill.... or something like tht......

Which is why I predict that, Naruto will probably end up beating kakazu after struggling extremely due to his clumsy nature...... nd in the end will beat kakazu.... but won't be able to kill him....

You know thats funny, because other members of the rookie 9 and just about every other ninja have killed an opponent. kakashi, Temari, Garra, Chouji, Neji, Kankuro, Well.......actually so did naruto.

Now that I think on it he killed that Itachi Clone. He had intended on killing Itachi, but it ended up not being him. But either way he's dead and Naruto did it all alone.

Kishi has no problem with ninja killing other ninja, and naruto's no exception.

anrufen
February 02, 2007, 04:24 PM
NAruto is gonna do something....something not really impressive in da beginning...but once one get to thinking...its gonna be one hell of a jutsu/plan...whtever he does!!!!!

Gulio
February 02, 2007, 06:52 PM
I honestly think Naruto will make 100-300 kagebunshins and make 100 of those destructo-discs. Kakazu will find it hard to beat all of them.

BRIONICMAN
February 02, 2007, 09:27 PM
I think in between these events we'll see Shikamaru meet up with Sai and Sakura, where something suggestive will happen to keep that story line compelling. Perhaps the king piece sitting behind the defeated rook (Hidan) will arrive either in person or send a messenger (Zetsu, of course.)

this chapter wil be about naruto and his jutsu and a little bit on shikamaru. Also shogi has played a big part in this arc,( Bishop and Rook)and another name for Tobi's ring is the King in shogi.

shachi
February 02, 2007, 10:08 PM
Naruto will summon a toad. He will ask the toad to lay a fart. Naruto will combine the fart with his wind element and create the devastating Wind Release: Flatulence of the Wicked Toad jutsu.

I keed I keed. Naruto will manage to take away 2 hearts but Kakuzu will manage to escape.

ophidial
February 03, 2007, 01:21 AM
how about something in the lines of naruto creating around 6 clones and
does the jutsu again, they and he quickly surround kakazu charge at him.
while kakazu sends minor attacks at the kb's he launches his jutsu at the one wielding the rasenshuriken and then suddenly one of the clones preform a
kawarimi on the real naruto, changing his attack path

sirlipton
February 03, 2007, 04:26 AM
so this is the new naruto? not impressed, infact i think its rediculus that they made him once again look like a stupid clown that never gets to be the badass showoff. now the only way i see to show his "unbelievible growth" would be if he did something along the lines of using his clones to launch multiple rasengan attacks and him with rasenshuriken. that would be an amazing display of power but no, what will we get? ill tell u, naruto will probably try the same shit he just did thinking it will work twice and will find out otherwise... oh then after getting saved again he will finannly do something good, but to make naruto look so stupid this far in the manga is rediculous...

PredatorNar
February 03, 2007, 05:40 AM
You know what's annoying? You guys DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT HAPPENED IN THE CHAPTER!

Naruto DID NOT act goofy! The only mistake was that his NEWLY CREATE jutsu (which didn't have much testing) did not hold up long enough.

If you didn't notice he ACCURATELY predicted Kakuzu's speed and the number of Kage Bunshins he needed. With those three, he SUCCESSFULLY got up in Kakuzu's face to put the RasenShuriken RIGHT ON KAKUZU'S CHEST! The only thing is that it fizzled a bit early. If it didn't fizzled, KAKUZU WOULD BE DEAD!

Stop saying he hasn't grown because he friggin would of killed this experienced Akatsuki member if his jutsu didn't fizzle a few seconds early. Like a true shinobi, he predicted what he needed to do to get in and he did exactly what he planned.

From what I see, Naruto has GROWN A LOT! What he learns now from this experience is that he has to be a little quicker with his jutsu.

yemsta
February 03, 2007, 05:46 AM
Last chapter was about naruto's stupidity I know but as he said he wants to cross that bridge so guys let him cross it. I think this will see the end of naruto's stupidity in battles. This doesnt mean that he will use shikamaru-esque strategies when fighting but I think he will not just run at opponents with kage bushin and kunai and think he is going to win.

This next chapter spells a new beggining for Naruto the AK are moving now and so are oro and sasuke so it requires naruto to get smart which I thnk he will. But naruto will still be stupid in town(hopefully).

Prediction: Kakuzu laughs and underestimates naruto. Naruto starts off with his normal kage bushin and they all go poof. Naruto figures something out maybe something to do with the hearts,m the attack pattern etc. Then naruto exploits it and takes out one heart and if im correct that leaves 2 (not too sure here) then the fight contines naruto insisting they leave him to fight him alone even though he is struggling a bit. Then that cool naruto smile from the side of his mouth crops up followed by "hehe". Flashback to jiraiya training then he says something like sorry but I have to use it now. He will probably perform some hand seals which will shock everyone as they havent seen naruto do this often. Kakashi says it cant be!! Then chapter ends.

The chapter after that will include fuuton rasengan and maybe THAT JUTSU.

EvolutionIX
February 03, 2007, 05:50 AM
sirlipton...i think you should consider how kakashi couldnt develop a special jutsu even if he was a genius...and you are expecting naruto to do it in less than a week? just be patient...it gets annoying sometimes...but he will end up doing it
and i hope one day he doesnt stutter and i hope he leaves his immaturity behind
Maybe another time-skip but longer? 5 years?

EDIT: yemsta, I LOVE YOUR IDEAS!!

yemsta
February 03, 2007, 05:51 AM
You know what's annoying? You guys DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT HAPPENED IN THE CHAPTER!

Naruto DID NOT act goofy! The only mistake was that his NEWLY CREATE jutsu (which didn't have much testing) did not hold up long enough.

If you didn't notice he ACCURATELY predicted Kakuzu's speed and the number of Kage Bunshins he needed. With those three, he SUCCESSFULLY got up in Kakuzu's face to put the RasenShuriken RIGHT ON KAKUZU'S CHEST! The only thing is that it fizzled a bit early. If it didn't fizzled, KAKUZU WOULD BE DEAD!

Stop saying he hasn't grown because he friggin would of killed this experienced Akatsuki member if his jutsu didn't fizzle a few seconds early. Like a true shinobi, he predicted what he needed to do to get in and he did exactly what he planned.

From what I see, Naruto has GROWN A LOT! What he learns now from this experience is that he has to be a little quicker with his jutsu.

Thank you for goodness sake people naruto is capable of scaring an AK member with just the sight of his 50 % jutsu. Then using decoys get close enough to execute it. The poor guy has been training non-stop for 24 hours with the added pressure of coming up with something how many other shinobi's do you know who can handle this and still fight up to jounin level (YES I SAID IT) not to speak of performing a S-Class or higher justs give the guy some credit. I really cant standn it when people excessively go on about naruto being stupid. When has it ever failed him in the past.

PredatorNar
February 03, 2007, 06:11 AM
I still don't see any instance of Naruto being stupid. The only thing that happened is that he didn't quite know how long his jutsu would hold up. He probably wouldn't know because I doubt during training Yamato told him to create the jutsu and hold it there to see how long it stays in form (lol)

Please, anyone, tell me the exact instance where Naruto is being stupid and I'll gladly make a rebuttal.

Omi
February 03, 2007, 07:46 AM
The stupidity part was that he over committed himself. Basically, he knew the limits of his jutsu but still chose to use his real body in the attack (or least what we think is his real body). That left him vulnerable at the end (if the opponent escaped his attack or hist attack failed he didn't have a backup plan). But he is fighting better than before in his use of strategy not that he sucked at that before (except in the anime or fighting kimimaro).

PredatorNar
February 03, 2007, 07:50 AM
The stupidity part was that he over committed himself. Basically, he knew the limits of his jutsu but still chose to use his real body in the attack (or least what we think is his real body). That left him vulnerable at the end (if the opponent escaped his attack or hist attack failed he didn't have a backup plan). But he is fighting better than before in his use of strategy not that he sucked at that before (except in the anime or fighting kimimaro).

It's obvious he didn't know the jutsu would end so fast because of the surprised expression on his face (but Kakuzu looked even more scared; I'm pretty sure Kakuzu pissed his pants on that one). Also, wouldn't it be MORE stupid to rely on a CLONE to use the RasenShuriken. All Kakuzu has to do is smack the clone and the clone disappears along with the RasenShuriken.

Still, I don't see where he's being stupid.

foxeal
February 03, 2007, 08:37 AM
kishi is out of ideas. that i think i could conclude about chapter 340.

anyone of you could give me the difference between kakashi gaiden where kakashi was saved by yondaime and naruto being saved by kakashi and yamato. the way yondaime draged kakashi is identical as how kakashi draged naruto and both were at the same danger degree. *sigh*

another thing about naruto's jutsu. my first impression was: hell, this can't be another dragonball Z. please god, no. my prayers were heard and it was the same-old rasengan with 4 blades resembling a shuriken. what a 'surprise'.

on to prediction.
naruto creates another team of naruto-bunshin for a decoy kazegansince since the old type of deception doesn't work twice on this kind of combatant. he has done this before in his training awhile back so i don't think it will be impossible in this situation.

so ... as usual, naruto-bunshins attacks, kakuzu dodges like a flie on fire thinking that the last attack will be definate. with naruto's no.1 unpredictable ability he succeeds in making kakusu think that his first kazeganshu was a faint, then ... kapow. kakuzu goes back to akatsuki in pieces.

bloodrage
February 03, 2007, 10:32 AM

im glad im not alone with this terminology most ppl here are just going with what other ppl said naruto did not do anything stupid he got up close to attack kazkuz kakashi hasn't done it from the time kazkuz known he was there.

tricel
February 03, 2007, 11:23 AM
my predictions are: kishimoto will regain naruto's coolness and will show some of his abilities this chapter,probably striking 1 or 2 hearts simultaneously.shikamaru together w/sai and sakura will return to the group,zetsu will appear to find hidan trap in that forest and helps him/or eat him,it depends w/his mood.
then the next chapter kishimoto will again make naruto look like a dumb ass and maybe make naruto another fart jutsu to make a diversion before the final attack to kakuzu's heart.

PredatorNar
February 03, 2007, 11:29 AM
Also, if you relook at the chapter nad just look at Kakuzu's reaction when he just realized Naruto was behind him. He was scared. And he tried to back Naruto off with his hand but Naruto dodged it and got an open shot at his chest but sadly it fizzled.

With the Hidan thing, since Kakuzu is the only one who can fix people up (I'm assuming he was the one who reattached Deidara's arms), there will be no one to put Hidan back together and thus he's useless.

Btw, is it just me or can Yamato's Mokuton do like ANYTHING? lol I understand it's versatile but it's like he can do anything with it. He's like Green Lantern except with wood.

Toad Sage
February 03, 2007, 11:40 AM
If you guys want to discuss chapter 340, 340 Discussions [Naruto] (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=13910.0) here is the thread for that.

Otherwise, has anyone brought up Hidan using his psychic rapport with the leader to call for rescue? If the king does arrive like on the shougi board, I'm trying to figure out how he would find the location.

mars0103
February 03, 2007, 11:41 AM

On the button I think that naruto's speeds needs to be increase even more to make that jutus work in that state. Like naruto learns thoughs to speed jutus,s of the 4th's. Hey put thats not the point. I do think that naruto in using that jutus was stupid but naruto has a ability that even shikmura does not have to analize the sitation and fight at the same time. Naruto can do this in the fight in the spider guy nejis and now kakuzu.

i have a idea that we will see hidan again and not kukuzu

PredatorNar
February 03, 2007, 12:00 PM
Otherwise, has anyone brought up Hidan using his psychic rapport with the leader to call for rescue? If the king does arrive like on the shougi board, I'm trying to figure out how he would find the location.

I think the leader is the only one who can contact them telepathically. I do not believe the members can contact the leader on their own because everytime I've seen the telepathic connection happen, it's the leader making it.

I think first, Kakuzu will be killed, THEN we will go back to Hidan's burial and have Zetsu find him:

Hidan: "Hey Zetsu, help me out a bit"
Zetsu: "If I do, what will you do? You're in pieces"
Hidan: "Just have Kakuzu stitch me back up"
Zetsu: "That's a good plan.. just one problem.."
Hidan: "What?"
Zetsu: "Kakuzu is dead"
Hidan: "WTF!?!?!"

*Zetsu prepares knife, fork, and bib

bennibb
February 03, 2007, 12:42 PM
You all seem to forget that Hidan has pierced himself over and over in the battle with Asuma. And he could move just as fine. And you would be pretty short minded if you think that the only one in the world that can patch Hidan back together is Kakuzu. I agree that Hidan may be Zetzu food. But i think Akautzuki can line up another medic ninja to stitch someone back one even if Kakuzu dies. Its not like hes holding the whole team on his shoulders.

I think Hidan has his own regen, but Kakuzu's tentacles can speed it up. And it was not that they teamed up becouse he needed to patch him up. It was couse he couldnt kill him when he became Frenzy mode.

And we all know Naruto is dumb. Hes gonna stay dumb in the next 100 chapters. But he's not combat dumb anymore it seems. I agree that the move against Kakuzu was nice. But remember some chapters earlyer. He didnt even understand that water puts out fire. And wind feeds it. And THATS dumb :P

PredatorNar
February 03, 2007, 12:53 PM
Errr, I don't think the reattaching has to do with Kakuzu being a medical ninja. He has a special ability to stitch people up. I doubt many others can do that. My guess is Kakuzu is the only one with this ability. If there are others, they probably have some connection with Kakuzu.

Anyway, I doubt Akatsuki plans on losing limbs in the future. Hidan is the only one who can have his body blown to pieces and still live. I doubt Itachi would still be alive if his body was blown to pieces. Btw, stabbing yourself and having your body parts seperated isn't the same thing lol

thejackass98
February 03, 2007, 01:14 PM
alright my prediction is that naruto's jutsu fails again and he will try to use some different tactics for the next few chapters then mabey will be able to hit kakuzu with Rasenshuriken

bennibb
February 03, 2007, 01:19 PM
Errr, I don't think the reattaching has to do with Kakuzu being a medical ninja. He has a special ability to stitch people up. I doubt many others can do that. My guess is Kakuzu is the only one with this ability. If there are others, they probably have some connection with Kakuzu.

Anyway, I doubt Akatsuki plans on losing limbs in the future. Hidan is the only one who can have his body blown to pieces and still live. I doubt Itachi would still be alive if his body was blown to pieces. Btw, stabbing yourself and having your body parts seperated isn't the same thing lol

Like i dont know that. But if hes tissue never dies, he can heal no matter how its reattached. That was my point. If its a common tread iron wires or black mystic tentacles. As long as he can heal, and are not dead he dont need Kakuzu. But ofc... It may be that Kishimoto desided that this was his chance to kill off Hidan. Who knows with that guy :blink

ANBU4U
February 03, 2007, 01:44 PM

hahaha, I had blocked that out of my memory....naruto fight with Kimimaro was by far the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

Naruto: CLONES!
::Clones killed easily::
Naruto: MORE CLONES "SAUSKEEEE!!!"
::Clones killed easily::
Naruto: MOREEEEEEE CLONEEEEEES!!!!

I mean isnt that the clinical deffininition of Insanity? Trying the same thing over and over and yet expecting different results? He's really annoying <strike>sometimes</strike>...most of the time.

Fortisdiablos
February 03, 2007, 02:03 PM
Well, I hope he is able to do something that will shock and amaze us...or at least amaze us. Sure, he'll probably end up finding a new way to make an opening for his jutsu, but that's boring. I would love to see something up his sleeve besides his usual KB usage.

PredatorNar
February 03, 2007, 02:16 PM
I just hope he starts to do the Rasengan with one hand. Everytime he uses a clone to do it, it makes me think he's done nothing in the training and it makes him look mediocre :P

Then again he does have more than enough chakra to waste on a clone to make the Rasengan

Fortisdiablos
February 03, 2007, 02:31 PM
I just hope he starts to do the Rasengan with one hand. Everytime he uses a clone to do it, it makes me think he's done nothing in the training and it makes him look mediocre :P

Then again he does have more than enough chakra to waste on a clone to make the Rasengan

I guess if it took the 4th 3 years to master the rasengan, it's only fair that Naruto, who mastered it in a couple of months, needs a KB to make his.

neomaster121
February 03, 2007, 02:53 PM
i don't think that was the jutsu, They he talks about it after he fails seems like it wasn't the real main jutsu. I think he's gonna make something up on the spot for his new jutsu

Omi
February 03, 2007, 04:04 PM
It's obvious he didn't know the jutsu would end so fast because of the surprised expression on his face (but Kakuzu looked even more scared; I'm pretty sure Kakuzu pissed his pants on that one). Also, wouldn't it be MORE stupid to rely on a CLONE to use the RasenShuriken. All Kakuzu has to do is smack the clone and the clone disappears along with the RasenShuriken.

Still, I don't see where he's being stupid.

In regards to his knowing the limits of his jutsu or not. (whether I'm believing way too much in Naruto or not but) he is smart enough to actually test his jutsu out before taking it into a battle situation (if he isn't he did have Yamato supervising his training at the time).

In terms of a prediction, I predict that Naruto will hit Kakazu within the colored pages. Then Kakazu attempts to flee only to be finished off by Kakashi or Yamato. Scratch the last part ... which was based on my view that he so far hasn't killed anyone but then again he did kill Itachi even if it was a substitute.

I too believe the rasen shuriken is a failed attempt ... a dead end in his search for his jutsu. Kind of like what some said about kyuubi mode 4 tails being similar to one of the Super Saiyan levels. It is powerful but not too useful in battle.

hermallorn
February 03, 2007, 06:34 PM
And we all know Naruto is dumb. Hes gonna stay dumb in the next 100 chapters. But he's not combat dumb anymore it seems. I agree that the move against Kakuzu was nice. But remember some chapters earlyer. He didnt even understand that water puts out fire. And wind feeds it. And THATS dumb :P

We did not either:p[br]Posted on: February 03, 2007, 06:26:05 PM_________________________________________________New naruto's volume right? so we have at least 7 battle chapters. Assuming that there will be no back up, and that hidan is done for good, that there will be at least 1 chapter about sai sakura and shikamaru, that let us with 6 chapters and 3 hearts to kill: so 1 heart every 2 chapters.
I think the wind heart will be done for during next chapter with naruto's rasenshuriken, and most of kakuzu's body too.
Then... maybe some controlled kyubbi skills. I would like to see the chakra shroud without any tails!

sirlipton
February 03, 2007, 07:58 PM
You all seem to forget that Hidan has pierced himself over and over in the battle with Asuma. And he could move just as fine. And you would be pretty short minded if you think that the only one in the world that can patch Hidan back together is Kakuzu. I agree that Hidan may be Zetzu food. But i think Akautzuki can line up another medic ninja to stitch someone back one even if Kakuzu dies. Its not like hes holding the whole team on his shoulders.

I think Hidan has his own regen, but Kakuzu's tentacles can speed it up. And it was not that they teamed up becouse he needed to patch him up. It was couse he couldnt kill him when he became Frenzy mode.

This gave me an idea, but its unlikely to happen... what if ocochimaru and kabuto (or just kabuto) comes after the battle is over and collects hidan? but we arent shown a reason why untill way later in the manga? just a crazy theory... cause kabuto could put him back together, but for what purpose?

ANBU4U
February 03, 2007, 08:00 PM
I guess if it took the 4th 3 years to master the rasengan, it's only fair that Naruto, who mastered it in a couple of months, needs a KB to make his.

Ill give you that excuse in part one. But not after 3 years of usage. And mind you the 4th had to create it from scratch.

If you factor in all his KB training then it's even more incriminating.

yellowblue
February 03, 2007, 10:52 PM
My guess is Naruto will create more than 1 F-Rasengan to compensate its limitation. It would be fun watching kakazu dodge all those.

Fortisdiablos
February 03, 2007, 11:54 PM
Ill give you that excuse in part one. But not after 3 years of usage. And mind you the 4th had to create it from scratch.

If you factor in all his KB training then it's even more incriminating.

I keep forgetting the time skip. Yea, you're right, he should be able to do it by now.

What I wish Kishimoto would do is show some flashbacks of Naruto's 2.5 year training. I mean, what was he doing for sooooo long.

DarkManSharingan32
February 04, 2007, 04:51 AM
My prediction:
We might get a quick shot of Sakura Sai, and Pakkun...as they close in, Pakkun notices three/four smells coming. Letting the reader know...Shikamaru is NOT alone.

We come back to Naruto... who will probably use another KB attack combination to get to Kakuzu. But honestly...to make this time a little different, I believe Naruto and his KB will bust out some new tool type weapons. Your large shurikens...maybe even a windmill blade. Either way, this attack will force Kakuzu to the momentary defensive.

Hopefully Kakuzu will show why he should be respected in the end of this chapter...creating some kind of Cliffhanger ending where it looks like Naruto is about to the dual-pwnd by Kakuzu's elementals.

sahugani
February 04, 2007, 04:58 AM
My prediction:
We might get a quick shot of Sakura Sai, and Pakkun...as they close in, Pakkun notices three/four smells coming. Letting the reader know...Shikamaru is NOT alone.

We come back to Naruto... who will probably use another KB attack combination to get to Kakuzu. But honestly...to make this time a little different, I believe Naruto and his KB will bust out some new tool type weapons. Your large shurikens...maybe even a windmill blade. Either way, this attack will force Kakuzu to the momentary defensive.

Hopefully Kakuzu will show why he should be respected in the end of this chapter...creating some kind of Cliffhanger ending where it looks like Naruto is about to the dual-pwnd by Kakuzu's elementals.

i like it and i agree that we'll see Shikamaru's reinforcement group for a little bit, but have some issues with the details. The coming chapters will be all about the Naruto/Kakuzu fight, so i doubt anything will happen to detract from that. it will be more just Shikamaru giving an update on Hidan and getting one on Naruto

as for what we'll see from the Naruto/Kakuzu fight, i think well see the use of some direct wind manipulation in combatas well as (you guessed it) more KB fighting. at some point, Ino and Chouji may be tempted to move in and help, but will be held back by Yamato and Kakashi

Vegitto
February 04, 2007, 06:51 AM
Man, I honestly haven't got a clue as to what will happen next..

DarkManSharingan32
February 04, 2007, 12:01 PM
Man, I honestly haven't got a clue as to what will happen next..

Well, just co-sign on my prediction.
It's pretty good... I think.

lol

Shouji
February 04, 2007, 01:04 PM
He should get the head and take for the interogation squad, they could get useful information

Fortisdiablos
February 04, 2007, 01:31 PM
He should get the head and take for the interogation squad, they could get useful information

How would they get it from him? Torture? At this point, I think it's safe to say Hidan is immune. Maybe some high level genjutsu would work.

ANBU4U
February 04, 2007, 03:43 PM
Hidan gets stabbed in the vitals by two people at the same time, got his head chopped off and got blown to bits (I'm not counting the stuff he did when he was doing the ritual) and all he has to say is "Ouch" or "It stings."

So, I'm pretty sure torture won't do much to him lol

Well, all of Ibiki's torture is psychological...and Hidan's a week minded fool, so this isnt really much of a problem.

I doubt it will happen tho because I just dont see Shikamaru digging into the DEEP hole just to get Hidan's head. If he wanted it he wouldnt have kicked in the hole in the first place. He'd have just barried the rest of him.

Saifi
February 04, 2007, 03:52 PM
Well, all of Ibiki's torture is psychological...and Hidan's a week minded fool, so this isnt really much of a problem.

I doubt it will happen tho because I just dont see Shikamaru digging into the DEEP hole just to get Hidan's head. If he wanted it he wouldnt have kicked in the hole in the first place. He'd have just barried the rest of him.

really ? it is? golly i must have missed that part , can u refresh my memory where that was said?

Yondaime Uzumaki
February 04, 2007, 03:57 PM
Alright, first of all I was a little pissed when Naruto techniques didn't work but now I realize that Kishi did that on purpose. As I stated in a previous thread, he does what ur not expecting or changes our expectaions and then he does what we originally thought was going to happen. He's a tricky guy, I think Naruto will destroy Kakuzu like most of us originally thought but that maybe a chapter or two ahead.

Lego_las
February 04, 2007, 04:18 PM
After next chapter there will be two types of Naruto. Normal one (comic Naruto) and Kicking ass Naruto with Kyuubi eyes

Saifi
February 04, 2007, 04:23 PM
well since this is a predictions thread ill make one more

naruto fails again !!!!!!

and then all supporters of this chap sit down and try to give justification for why naruto failed because there was some more character development in the naru sasu inspiration saga and then maybe with shippuden starting well actually see naruto land a blow on kakuzu (lethal or otherwise)

edit: also i am not gonna bash naruto that he didnt grow up much , because naruto doing sth cool next chapter and him doing sth cool this chapter is the same thing for me , unless having an image of sauske makes him any more stronger or smarter than he was last chapter ...which would be well......gay !

no my problem has been with this being basically a filler chapter , because the set up for next chapter is exactly the same as last one ! he didnt improve in the last chapter and showing his growth in this chap only spells out what everyone who likes naruto already knew/were hoping for. It wasnt Necessary to show!

and i am not saying naruto should have killed kakuzu this chap but least taken out a heart or wounded him (basically just looked kool)

ps: some of the above can be considered ranting !

GPZrag
February 04, 2007, 05:26 PM
for the next chapter we will see AL arriving.. :)

Yondaime Uzumaki
February 04, 2007, 10:31 PM
well since this is a predictions thread ill make one more

naruto fails again !!!!!!

and then all supporters of this chap sit down and try to give justification for why naruto failed because there was some more character development in the naru sasu inspiration saga and then maybe with shippuden starting well actually see naruto land a blow on kakuzu (lethal or otherwise)

edit: also i am not gonna bash naruto that he didnt grow up much , because naruto doing sth cool next chapter and him doing sth cool this chapter is the same thing for me , unless having an image of sauske makes him any more stronger or smarter than he was last chapter ...which would be well......gay !

no my problem has been with this being basically a filler chapter , because the set up for next chapter is exactly the same as last one ! he didnt improve in the last chapter and showing his growth in this chap only spells out what everyone who likes naruto already knew/were hoping for. It wasnt Necessary to show!

and i am not saying naruto should have killed kakuzu this chap but least taken out a heart or wounded him (basically just looked kool)

ps: some of the above can be considered ranting !

Trust me, I agree with on so many levels but u have to realize that Kishi had to foresee this before doing that chapter. I think that he made Naruto fail just for the element of suprise. No one, including myself, thought Naruto was going to look that corny in the last chapter. The question is why would he purposely make the main character of the manga look so corny and make someone like Sasuke or Shikamaru look cool. The answer for that is that this isn't Dragonball Z, where everything is predictable. It seems like Kishi is going out of his way to be unpredictable, which separate Naruto from every other manga.

Saifi
February 04, 2007, 11:52 PM
so what ur saying is " As expected from Jump's # 1 surprising author" ? lol

edit: btw thx i needed that laugh !

Yondaime Uzumaki
February 05, 2007, 12:16 AM
so what ur saying is " As expected from Jump's # 1 surprising author" ? lol

edit: btw thx i needed that laugh !

Glad to be of help.
It's true though.

ANBU4U
February 05, 2007, 12:21 AM
really ? it is? golly i must have missed that part , can u refresh my memory where that was said?

If you insist.

Naruto Chapter 43: Pages 3-15. Though it's clarified further in the Anime.

I'll remember to site myself from now on...

carpethead
February 05, 2007, 12:36 AM
When They Say "The Results of Training" for the next chapter are they talking this training or the training with Jiraiya I know I mean Kyubi training mostly seemed the focus of Jiraiya's training and Wind Manipulation and kage bunshin seemed to be the only training that was done with Yamato and Kakashi thats why I say this is going to be something new that we cant really make a predition on but I hope it's at least has the new gamakichi from the insert. But what's obvious is Yamato obviously saw something in those few hrs that we didn't so I'm quite curious to what that something is.

zakaien
February 05, 2007, 05:01 AM
Naruto is going to utilize his failures (the first 'simulation' and his second trial by fire) and come up with a new strategy. He will distract Kakuzu with his new jutsu (his new Fuuton Rasengan Shuriken) while another shadow clone will take him from behind and perform a 'Thousand Years of Pain.' The thing is that somehow, Naruto will have found out he's the bloodline of the Yondaime and realize he can use the flash teleportation: which he will use to teleport his shadow clone directly behind Kakuzu to perform Kakashi's signature move. Kazuku will then be launched forward into Naruto's new Rasengan jutsu and it'll be over.

Raine_Joybringer
February 05, 2007, 06:11 AM
He will distract Kakuzu with his new jutsu (his new Fuuton Rasengan Shuriken) while another shadow clone will take him from behind and perform a 'Thousand Years of Pain.'

Um...

That is awesome.

I'm just hoping we'll finally see what's happened with Sakura and Sai. At the moment, it feels like they just disappeared into thin air >_>

neer
February 05, 2007, 09:13 AM
Vintage kishi Making Naruto scream for attention and crossing the bridge before he does something absolutely amazing...

Remembering though how he beat Neji And Gaara there will certainly be one if not two twists before Naruto finally beats Kakuzu... I believe it will span atleast three chapters...
Well though I might be wrong too... this is the first Naruto is going to try to kill someone... Apart from Orochimaru

Donils
February 05, 2007, 10:48 AM
I'm just hoping we'll finally see what's happened with Sakura and Sai. At the moment, it feels like they just disappeared into thin air >_>

That magical Nara forest must be HUGE. Convenient when you want to get a couple of characters out of the plot for a few chapters.

That sort of went out the window when he buried and probably crushed it under tons of rock.

bennibb
February 05, 2007, 12:04 PM
Its SOOO :loool funny when ppl claims this and that is not possible becouse of that and this. Let me remind you that this is a CARTOON haha and it has ppl summoning HUGE talking frogs and magic like abilities. I remember Orochimaru got hit 10-100 times by Tsunade, who can crush The Chinese wall with her hands. And at the end he was all :smile-big

Anything is possible...

sage
February 05, 2007, 01:01 PM
I see multiple Fuuton: Rasenshurikens coming, probably around three or so, two of which are actually fakes created by the kage bunshins. Who knows, maybe they might be real? I mean, what better way to show off Naruto's chakra reserve, right?

Anyway...

Combine this with a few more kage bunshin distractions, and Naruto's battle tactic now leaves Kakuzu to try and guess which one is real. Kakuzu fails to do so and the Rasenshuriken hits, but due to some clever adjustment in his defense, only one of the masks are destroyed. End chapter.

Khaybrother86
February 05, 2007, 01:10 PM
Its SOOO :loool funny when ppl claims this and that is not possible becouse of that and this. Let me remind you that this is a CARTOON haha and it has ppl summoning HUGE talking frogs and magic like abilities. I remember Orochimaru got hit 10-100 times by Tsunade, who can crush The Chinese wall with her hands. And at the end he was all :smile-big

Anything is possible...

Acutally this is a manga, not a cartoon. And in the manga Oro got punched once by Tsunade and then high tailed it outta there with his tail stuck firmly between his legs.

You must remember, the anime should not be taken as a source of "end all be all" Naruto knowledge base. They extend things, and change things as they might see fit. Watch the fillers and you know this to be true

Yes sometimes it is sometimes silly to say that such and such is not possible. But really, if you read the manga and pay close enough attention you can logically argu for, or against, certain outcomes or possibilities.

ANBU4U
February 05, 2007, 01:51 PM
Vintage kishi Making Naruto scream for attention and crossing the bridge before he does something absolutely amazing...

Remembering though how he beat Neji And Gaara there will certainly be one if not two twists before Naruto finally beats Kakuzu... I believe it will span atleast three chapters...
Well though I might be wrong too... this is the first Naruto is going to try to kill someone... Apart from Orochimaru

Why does everyone forget about the Itachi Clone?

noblue4u
February 05, 2007, 03:42 PM
Prediction 1:

Naruto's battle with Kakuzu will carry on for a few chapters. Somewhere along the line, we'll see Sakura and Sai catch up with Shikamaru. When they make it back to Naruto, Shikamaru will toss him one or both of Asuma's trench-knives. Ass-kickery will ensue.

Prediction 2:

Naruto will summon an older (and larger) Gamakichi who specializes in water and earth jutsu. Water will be the principal element Naruto will take advantage of, stopping Kakuzu's fire element... maybe it'll be strong enough to defeat the fire element despite being augmented by Kakuzu's wind element. Again, ass-kickery will ensue.

mars0103
February 05, 2007, 05:13 PM
Prediction 1:

Naruto's battle with Kakuzu will carry on for a few chapters. Somewhere along the line, we'll see Sakura and Sai catch up with Shikamaru. When they make it back to Naruto, Shikamaru will toss him one or both of Asuma's trench-knives. Ass-kickery will ensue.

this battle is going for one or two chapter because it says that this week will be colour due to it is almost the end of the arc.

i think a conversation with sai sakura and shikmaru also a convesation with zetus and hidan

hermallorn
February 05, 2007, 06:15 PM
I think that the parallele with kakashi gaiden is interesting. Kakashi was saved by the fourth after failing a chidori attack, then gained power (sharingan) after loosing a friend. Power almost never come for free. Is naruto going to loose something before the end of this fight?

Omi
February 05, 2007, 06:26 PM
I think that the parallele with kakashi gaiden is interesting. Kakashi was saved by the fourth after failing a chidori attack, then gained power (sharingan) after loosing a friend. Power almost never come for free. Is naruto going to loose something before the end of this fight?

Yup, his title of being a clumsy Ninja.

Yondaime Uzumaki
February 05, 2007, 09:47 PM
Yup, his title of being a clumsy Ninja.

I don't think he will lose that title anytime soon.

cerventus
February 05, 2007, 10:49 PM

Maybe loose his bunshin but interesting obsevation...........
Just maybe loose his reputation from Ino.

Kaddel
February 05, 2007, 11:36 PM
Naruto will always be clumsy. But maybe he will lose his immaturity. Those are two different things of course.

OR!!!!

He will use the Uber-Pervert move that he told Sakura about. We have to see that eventually right?

shamoo
February 06, 2007, 12:29 AM
this is kind of a more long-range type prediction, but...

did anyone notice that when sasuke was about to perform his uber-move (and was stopped by oro), he raised his hand above his head very similar to how naruto is doing for his shuriken? foreshadowing anyone?

also, it seems to me too coincidental that naruto's fuuton's nemesis is fire, and itachi has his wierd amaterasu black fire thing of who knows how much power... it seems possible that the fuuton will go head-to-head with amaterasu and lose, and then either naruto will evolve or itachi will escape or sasuke will step in.

as for 341, it will be a semi-filler episode in which we will see naruto setting up the kill with clever use of bunshin and perhaps flicker like speed, at the very end, naruto will have the upper hand, and 342 will probably go back to shika and naruto and naruto will be about to strike the final blow, and then 343 it'll be the naruto chapter we've been waiting for.

ashlan95
February 06, 2007, 04:16 AM
Naruto will failed again his Jutsu and and Kakuzu will retreat coz of order from their leader (another prediction)

FatalFlaw
February 06, 2007, 06:43 PM
I don't see why people think Naruto is stupid, frankly. I mean, he was able to predict the amount of clones he needed to pull off a successful hit, and almost hit, but his Jutsu crapped out. What he didn't do, was summon a million of them.

The guy usually summons, oh, 40 or 50 at least, but they all suck, because the chakra is too thinly spread out between them. So, they just make a lot of smoke, which is what he wants. But he only summoned 3 after a careful analysis of his fighting techniques. Though it is less hands to fight with, those clones will have more chakra than the 50 that he would have summoned.

That's just not Naruto-esque. He's not the same.

I also don't think that he should be expected to know the timespan of his jutsu. I mean, it's not even done yet. It's experimental. He used it because he was confident in his ability to land the hit, and that it would end the fight really fast. I also bet that the strain of fighting against a real opponent as opposed to just sitting there and hitting the ground made it harder to handle. And he would have hit too, but the jutsu crapped out. It's just a mixture of strain and the experimental nature of the new jutsu.

I've already seen the new Naruto. It's too bad that he didn't hit, but I mean, how lame would that have been? Kid trains for three days, and goes uber. At least Goku had five. =P

If he does anymore than what I've seen, then I will be impressed to no end.

harpo_marx
February 06, 2007, 07:37 PM
I agree with FatalFlaw

shamoo
February 06, 2007, 08:58 PM
well this isn't reality, its a manga, which is entertainment. what most people want to see is something entertaining develop.. while it's interesting to see naruto's shortcomings, having the same shortcomings over and over gets a bit tiring.. but hey, maybe this is a revolution and the last time we ever see naruto being an idiot (idiot compared to most other heroes.. i mean, can we imagine any other great manga/comic hero bumbling around as much as naruto does?). one can only hope.

Rezack
February 07, 2007, 10:24 AM
i dont think narutos new technique is just a stronger rasengan.
i predict that its turning to be a midrange attack which will suck in its opponent...just like a tornado

just like blackbeards black hole (one piece^^) but hey that stupid chackra type test was also plagiarism...now its just bad timing^^

Elldar
February 07, 2007, 12:55 PM
and don't care what happeneds next chapter, so my predictions is: LE----------------T IT BE CRA-----------------------------ZEY!!!

Toad Sage
February 07, 2007, 01:03 PM
THE WEEKLY VERY OBVIOUS REMINDER:

Hello all, just your friendly neighborhood Toad Sage stopping by to remind you that I am not a total idiot-just a partial one. Luckily my idiocy isn't so severe that I am unable to recognize when you are pretending to make a prediction that is actually a spoiler. I can do this for two reasons: I read the spoilers, so I am immediately suspicious when I see an "out of blue most accurate prediction on Earth" post. To confirm my suspicions, the next step (and this is the tricky part for us idiots) is to check the spoiler thread to see if you've been posting there. Combining these two facts is the final step that leads to a warning from me or possible ban from the higher powers.

So do yourself a favor and resist the urge to appear to be psychic. It's a fun discussion forum and no one is being graded on the accuracy of their predictions, so competing to such a degree that you are willing to risk being allowed to post on these forums in the future is just foolish. Be patient and wait for the actual chapter to arrive so you can start anew predicting the next week's material :) We all love the routine of predicting content, so don't spoil it-pun intended-for people who want to wait for genuine article to arrive.

Toad Sage

yemsta
February 07, 2007, 01:57 PM
Well said

Darkheart608608
February 07, 2007, 02:42 PM
the raw is out, and this topic will become chapter 341 discussion, so i am going to post my discussion here, hope no one mind.

First, i like to say, HOLY MOLY F/S. The Futton RasenShuriken is increadible, awsome, and this is only 50%? I really wonder what happen if Naruto complete it. Honestly, i begin to doubt if Sasuke really able to take this Jutsu even with his "That Jutsu". This Futton RasenShuriken is definitely a SS+ level ninjutsu because Kakashi's chidori and Kakuzu's ninjutsu are all S class ninjutsu but they are no where near comparation of this Futton RasenShuriken ninjutsu.

As of this chapter, base on my understanding, Naruto create total of 2 Futton RasenShuriken. The first one, Naruto let his clone have it, so it can act as a decoy and lure Kakuzu into attacking it. The real Naruto and his other 2 clones, then get behind Kakuzu and make another Futton Rasenshuriken and finish Kakuzu with it. Awsome strategy combine with SS+ class ninjutsu equal easy win. Congratulation Naruto, he realy grows.

Raijatsu
February 07, 2007, 02:44 PM
we saw it but we still dont know what is´t does.....
only a huge explosion and thats all?

hermallorn
February 07, 2007, 02:48 PM
DID IT!! Naruto is a man now!

bax
February 07, 2007, 02:49 PM
The new Chapter is out. Get it here (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=14572.0). And for now, this thread is the official discussion for Chapter 341 ^^

Toad Sage
February 07, 2007, 03:10 PM
What an incredible chapter. After months of awaiting the conclusion of Naruto's jutsu we see it in all in one awesome chapter! The only problem I can forsee is how this chapter will read in conjunction with chapter 340. Kishimoto is the master of the "drag out" yet he chose to feature the battle in two short issues. I'm afraid reading them in succession might give the impression this fight was a bit of a wash. Still, against that monsterous jutsu, it's no surprise the fight concluded so abruptly.

The cover art was another aspect of how wonderful this chapter was. I think featuring Sasuke on the cover is definitely meant to indicate to us what the next arc shall be. Besides the cover art, the interiors also made this issue special, as there was little in the way of dialouge. Focusing on the total domination of Naruto's atom bomb attack was a nice release for me after the many expository chapters.

Well, anyway, it's official-Naruto's a total badass. It's a landmark moment in the series. Naruto, along with Sakura and Shikamaru, is in the Akatsuki killer club. He created a jutsu even the fourth was incapable of creating and avenged the death of Asuma along with Shikamaru. Given the patience we've had with some of the slower chapters over the months, this is a fitting reward XD

TechnoMagus
February 07, 2007, 03:45 PM
TTHHHE BESSSSTTT!!! :kkthumbs :pwned :beer :party :clap :occa

WE LOVE YOU KISHI!!!! :hug :hearts :squish :gorgy

Seeing the justsu makes me think it is already at full power. This reminds me of Kakashi in the gaiden, when Yondaime said to Kakashi that his jutsu (chidori) was incomplete. Maybe its the same thing as the Fuuton: RasenShuriken; the thing that makes it incomplete is the DELIVERY!

In the gaiden, we see a deux ex machina element when suddenly, Kakashi acquires sharingan at the end. Maybe that's the concentration of the next arc...a setup for...(presenting...tantaranan!)...

...Hiraishin no Jutsu! :kkthumbs

Since this technique needs to be executed point-blank, it makes perfect sense and a necessar plot element for Naruto to learn/acquire it!

Seeing kakuzu get hit primarily in his body (which hopefully :wtf took out the heart he uses) and seeing the two masks shattered should make him...well...

DEAD!
:pwned :guns :modsmack :chair :laser :toilet :fry :bash ;bash

Unless...
...he can survive without a heart by some magically written bloodline limit or other plot twists Kishi can think of. Then I'll take back about what I said about you Kishi!

ibra87
February 07, 2007, 04:06 PM
Oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The new colors of Sasuke! I love how it's different from the Orochimaru and co. ones!!!!

And on the splash page, the left one over Sasuke has the same things as Enel did! woot <333

Saifi
February 07, 2007, 04:08 PM
ok i know i wasnt happy with the last chappie but this chappie and HOW naruto got the opening made me respect the last chap more....

if his jutsu hadnt fizzled out last time kazuzu MIght have thought to take the consideration there might be a second FRS possible , he only went for the naruto holding the shuriken and that was a clone

i mean imagine his surprise at A) a clone keeping the FRS stable (which got fizzled by the origional) and B) that after fizzing out once the kid had chakra to pull 2 more out !

kadodo
February 07, 2007, 04:08 PM
Don't all of you guys regret hating Kishimoto last week? I loved this chapter like A LOOOOOOOOOOOt! Kishi made my day, Naruto really finished that guy up. I mean all three hearts are gone in just one blow. Imagine if he was there at the beginning of the fight

boyakist4649
February 07, 2007, 04:13 PM
I dunno about all three hearts.
We know that one mask was killed FOR SURE, but we actually don't know the status of the other mask and Kakuzu himself.

Perhaps he's still alive (ALA Deidara) and show up later in the storyline.

CopyNinjaKakashi
February 07, 2007, 04:26 PM
Actually, I think it has been shown the wind and fire masks were both destroyed. I am not sure if Naruto got the other heart or not. Either way he pwned Kakuzu and I loved every page of it!!!!

conan
February 07, 2007, 04:28 PM
I dunno about all three hearts.
We know that one mask was killed FOR SURE, but we actually don't know the status of the other mask and Kakuzu himself.

Perhaps he's still alive (ALA Deidara) and show up later in the storyline.

actually I think you might be right somehow, kakuzu is smart and mostly has a backup plan, I wouldnt be surprised if on of the masks hid itsself in the mess of his tendrils and naruto going after him, he might have lost his heart and one of the masks, and then his hidden mask comes and he takes its heart, but I think he will actually runaway with only one heart and wouldnt sacrifice losing it, especially with so many opponents against him.

SilveryShadows
February 07, 2007, 04:37 PM
<3s
Awesome chapter it was! So happy about it!

Kakuzu probably survived, with one heart(or two..). Flee Kakuzu, flee! He can't die for the sake of the money management in Akatsuki.
we never seen a proper Kakuzu vs. Yamato fight yet.

conan
February 07, 2007, 04:43 PM
actually I think you might be right somehow, kakuzu is smart and mostly has a backup plan, I wouldnt be surprised if on of the masks hid itsself in the mess of his tendrils and naruto going after him, he might have lost his heart and one of the masks, and then his hidden mask comes and he takes its heart, but I think he will actually runaway with only one heart and wouldnt sacrifice losing it, especially with so many opponents against him.

I reread it, nope, no mask survived, both masks were shown and drawn out clearly destroyed, hmmm, what happened to kakuzu, is he dead, or is he not, we cant tell yet tottally, but he is in no shape to fight even if he is alive so the fights over anyway.

Saifi
February 07, 2007, 04:46 PM
i donno someone in the spoiler thread made a comparison b/w the two masks and the broken mask peices , it seemed preety likely that both masks are destroyed , and his real heart well thats what Naruto aimed for and where FRS started if by epanding it got the other 2 hearts too . i am thinking he got all 3
edit: beat me to it :-s

TechnoMagus
February 07, 2007, 04:50 PM
Here it is....for the masks are NOT ALL destroyed fanatics...hope this helps...

Nope, Naruto destroyed both masks with FRS. Here's a comparison pic with parts of the mask color coordinated:

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/954/masks01uw9.jpg

So it's not unbelievable that Naruto killed Kakuzu completely. I for one am happy he did.

DarkManSharingan32
February 07, 2007, 04:52 PM
Hmm. Thats nothing like what I expected. I really did expect to see some elemental jutsu from Kakuzu... whats more long-ranged than firing elementals at him?

Anyways, it was a decent chapter... well drawn, but i guess it just ended too fast for me. I wanted to see more of a build up to the Rasen-Shuriken, and Kishi kind of put the brakes on for me.

Honestly i wasnt surprised at all by Naruto's move...Probably because Naruto preformed a very similar maneuver in my Fan-fic (in the last chapter i wrote btw..lol).
But yeah... That's all really. Slightly disappointed, but overall a good chap.

godofthesunn
February 07, 2007, 04:53 PM
Wow, I'm almost speechless. Naruto's ultimate technique is probably the baddest assault we have seen in any anime in quite some time. The shere size of the attack sphere created by the attack is ridiculous. The fact that its 50 percent complete makes it Uber scary.

Although I had a few problems with this chapter. 1. Kakashi didn't notice the brunshin behind kazaku, he acted suprised. I thought that was funny. Secondly kazaku still had remains after the attack. I was hoping that the technique would leave nothing but miniscule peices. Oh well

I just hope that kazaku doesnt come back to life. At the very least I know that hidan cant be fixed anymore even though someone will find him eventually. The next arc of this story has promise. However the title page was misleading. god of wind vs god of lightning. I laugh at that mostly because the god of ligthing has the advantage.

Any Uchiha will totaly destroy naruto, Bottom line. They can supress the kyubbi, and read his movments. While Naruto could take out Orochmaru though. But i digress

DarkManSharingan32
February 07, 2007, 04:53 PM
I guess it also helps if you notice that both right eye holes are being shown when the masks are shattered.

ANBU4U
February 07, 2007, 04:54 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong.....but did the Rasenshuriken go THROUGH Kakuzu then hit the ground and create the crater b4 he even landed? :-O

owned.

toin7
February 07, 2007, 04:58 PM
Kazuku's chest cavity was definitely pierced through looking at page 14 as you can see the white through his chest from the explosion, so that accounts for all 3 hearts. I don't believe that any Uchiha will destroy Naruto. This new style of training outclasses the sharingan in learning jutsus in certain aspects. The Sharingan can copy many jutsus, from easy to difficult, quickly, but naruto's KB training allows him to master extremely difficult jutsus that the sharingan has no hope of copying.

DarkManSharingan32
February 07, 2007, 05:00 PM
Kazuku's chest cavity was definitely pierced through looking at page 14 as you can see the white through his chest from the explosion, so that accounts for all 3 hearts. I don't believe that any Uchiha will destroy Naruto. This new style of training outclasses the sharingan in learning jutsus in certain aspects. The Sharingan can copy many jutsus, from easy to difficult, quickly, but naruto's KB training allows him to master extremely difficult jutsus that the sharingan has no hope of copying.

Thats great, but it doesn't help him get any faster or smarter.

toin7
February 07, 2007, 05:05 PM
It can help get him smarter through books IF he used them that way. Speed he has to work for just as anyone else through training. Sharingan doesn't make Sasuke smarter or faster either.

DarkManSharingan32
February 07, 2007, 05:05 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong.....but did the Rasenshuriken go THROUGH Kakuzu then hit the ground and create the crater b4 he even landed? :-O

owned.

Well, it's wind...
It doesn't have to necessarily go THROUGH Kakuzu to create that effect...

ANBU4U
February 07, 2007, 05:08 PM
Well, it's wind...
It doesn't have to necessarily go THROUGH Kakuzu to create that effect...

It does when its concentrated into a sphere.

Regardless, the illustration seems to depict it drilling through kakuzu the hitting the ground infront/ below of him and creating the crater...which he then lands in.

DarkManSharingan32
February 07, 2007, 05:08 PM
It can help get him smarter through books IF he used them that way. Speed he has to work for just as anyone else through training. Sharingan doesn't make Sasuke smarter or faster either.

Your right, but he's worked hard to achieve amazing speed, and has already been labeled a genius.
What i'm saying is, the mere fact that Naruto can learn S ranked-jutsu wont really help him if he doesn't bring up those other aspects of his game.

This is Sasuke afterall. The character in the manga who has fought with Naruto the most intensely...and has a good idea of what is coming.

Saifi
February 07, 2007, 05:12 PM
i am preety sure kakuzu will disagree with you if u told him that the ninja who went past his tenticles that caught kakashi and co earlier is slow !
or i should say he would if he wasnt dead/ knocked out

kunai-knight
February 07, 2007, 05:18 PM
I dont think it has gone right through him and drilled the hole maen. I think thats just the wind effect. see as soon as it starts to hit him it goes in him and then we see the wind vortex appears that nearly even blows chouji away :amuse but yeah it would be cool if it went through him and hit the ground and created the crater. that would own :tem

Raijatsu
February 07, 2007, 05:26 PM
I thought a bout the windsickels running through the air cutting him multible time... it looks like he's torn into shreds in middair

Glowstuff
February 07, 2007, 05:28 PM
Wow, I'm almost speechless. Naruto's ultimate technique is probably the baddest assault we have seen in any anime in quite some time. The shere size of the attack sphere created by the attack is ridiculous. The fact that its 50 percent complete makes it Uber scary.

Although I had a few problems with this chapter. 1. Kakashi didn't notice the brunshin behind kazaku, he acted suprised. I thought that was funny. Secondly kazaku still had remains after the attack. I was hoping that the technique would leave nothing but miniscule peices. Oh well

I just hope that kazaku doesnt come back to life. At the very least I know that hidan cant be fixed anymore even though someone will find him eventually. The next arc of this story has promise. However the title page was misleading. god of wind vs god of lightning. I laugh at that mostly because the god of ligthing has the advantage.

Any Uchiha will totaly destroy naruto, Bottom line. They can supress the kyubbi, and read his movments. While Naruto could take out Orochmaru though. But i digress

It's Wind > Lightning Fire > Wind

It's not only Naruto's new jutsu, but like Yamato said, his a whole new Naruto, you can assume that meant he has improved in all areas during the training.

caliboy
February 07, 2007, 05:37 PM
i am loving the spalsh page with the two of them.

would it be cheesy if naruto had a weapon of his own? something different from a sword but just as cool

kunai-knight
February 07, 2007, 06:00 PM
i am loving the spalsh page with the two of them.

would it be cheesy if naruto had a weapon of his own? something different from a sword but just as cool

is hidan's scythe cheesy? i think not :amuse

Donils
February 07, 2007, 06:04 PM
is hidan's scythe cheesy? i think not :amuse

Well it's not like he's going to be using it anytime soon.

Koen
February 07, 2007, 06:18 PM
okay, first of all I LIKED THIS CHAPTER. but still I ask myself why that stupid previous chapter. If I compare this one with previous, my feelings of previous are not fullfilled and previous failure of naruto wasn't necessary at all...

but on topic: naruto pwned an akatsuki so easily, cool. This is making him stronger than ever and more prepared than ever. BUT we can't neglect he fought an akatsuki member ALONE, while jinchuuriki are attacked by TWO. Thereby he did an incomplete attack making him paralysed (it's like kakashi who used his MS).
I am still sceptic and looking forward to other chaps. For me this chapter has made naruto stronger and wiser for A MOMENT, but not for a constant time

naru_naru
February 07, 2007, 06:34 PM
for ppl like DarkManSharingan32 who are playing down the wind elemental effect in conjunction with the rasengen.
if we go back to narutos training kakashi explains that wind is best for close combat as it allows slicing like damage. this is why asuma used them with his charka blades. to put wind chakra in a rasengan and then attack someone at point-blank is a simple KO because if the normal chakra wasnt enough the wind will slice everything it connects, hence the crater.

its funny how naruto haters are coming out now, not long ago i read alot of ppl moaning about how naruto is useless, now he takes down an akatsuki and ppl trying to play it down :notrust. i am sorry if i sound rude but i dont understand why ppl trying to make less of naruto when he, at last, has made some progress.

naruto just owned and the potential of the Rasen-Shuriken is pretty awesome. the problem always was the delivery; however he seems to have got that sorted so it seems that naruto might have a uber tech in his arsenal at last :smile-big

Yondy
February 07, 2007, 06:35 PM
What a supreme pawnage chapter. I've loved it. And the poster with Sasuke and Naruto was just too much for my eyes.

Kishimoto is getting better and better at battle scenes, indeed.

Robotic Red
February 07, 2007, 06:39 PM
Nice chapter. Check out my commentary on it in Naruto Reviews.

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=14607.0

KeRaD
February 07, 2007, 06:56 PM
Well, Kakuzu was tricked like a child. And this only proves how unbelievely good Naruto has become in kage bunshin no jutsu! Probably only Hyuuga could tell the difference between clones and the original:)

Great chapter! reminds me of goku....

Marq
February 07, 2007, 07:02 PM
for ppl like DarkManSharingan32 who are playing down the wind elemental effect in conjunction with the rasengen.
if we go back to narutos training kakashi explains that wind is best for close combat as it allows slicing like damage. this is why asuma used them with his charka blades. to put wind chakra in a rasengan and then attack someone at point-blank is a simple KO because if the normal chakra wasnt enough the wind will slice everything it connects, hence the crater.

its funny how naruto haters are coming out now, not long ago i read alot of ppl moaning about how naruto is useless, now he takes down an akatsuki and ppl trying to play it down :notrust. i am sorry if i sound rude but i dont understand why ppl trying to make less of naruto when he, at last, has made some progress.

naruto just owned and the potential of the Rasen-Shuriken is pretty awesome. the problem always was the delivery; however he seems to have got that sorted so it seems that naruto might have a uber tech in his arsenal at last :smile-big

To some degree, I can see the complains have merit..Naruto creates a jutsu that annihaliates an akatsuki, and Kakuzu falls for the kagebushin trick. But at the same time. Uh.. Naruto.. Jinchurkii. He has the freaking nine tails inside him. If he can't take on an Akatsuki member, he's pretty much screwed. How can the story develop if naruto can't take on the akatsuki? He'll end up like all the other jinchurkiis. Dead. And some of the haters (not just here) are probably Sasuke fanboys. I feel it's stupid. OMG Sasuke is gonna be stronger blah, blah, blah. Of course he is, he's the damn rival. Would be completely boring if one character was strong, while the other stays weak.

neomaster121
February 07, 2007, 07:06 PM
Hyuuga can't if my memory serves me correct but yeah kakuzu let his guard down. Naruto gambled since if Kakuzu was careful and attempted to destry him with his clones then naruto most likly would be dead.

Omi
February 07, 2007, 07:08 PM
The jutsu should be forbidden. It is evil scary awesome.

DarkManSharingan32
February 07, 2007, 07:17 PM

I wasn't doing any such thing.
I was just remarking that the wind chakra doesn't have to tear through Kakuzu in order to create a crator.

I mean, the crator ITSELF is a testament to it's power.
---

And I'm not dissing Naruto either... I like the fact that Naruto is growing in this way, i mean... he used a move i made up for him in my fanfic (allowing his KB to use a Rasengan in order to trick his oppoent).

I just wanted to see more from Kakuzu... Kishi just made him roll over... especially changing him into "long-range mode"... then having him jump into the air destroying any chance he had for a counter. If Kak wanted to play it safe, hucking elemental attacks seems smarter.

ibblows
February 07, 2007, 07:17 PM
anyone think its only 50% complete because he has to be in the blast radius? you see him on the ground where he got flung outwards after the explosion.

DarkManSharingan32
February 07, 2007, 07:22 PM
anyone think its only 50% complete because he has to be in the blast radius? you see him on the ground where he got flung outwards after the explosion.

I think it's 50% complete because it's a shuriken that cant be thrown.
That and the fact that Naruto can't control it 100% of the time.

What you guys are looking at is the most power the Rasen-shuriken can deal out... but more consistency and methods of delivery will make it complete.

Majincooler
February 07, 2007, 07:23 PM
Uh.. Naruto.. Jinchurkii. He has the freaking nine tails inside him. If he can't take on an Akatsuki member, he's pretty much screwed. How can the story develop if naruto can't take on the akatsuki? He'll end up like all the other jinchurkiis. Dead. And some of the haters (not just here) are probably Sasuke fanboys. I feel it's stupid. OMG Sasuke is gonna be stronger blah, blah, blah. Of course he is, he's the damn rival. Would be completely boring if one character was strong, while the other stays weak.

Ok i really need all of naruto fans attention , this is the best time to evaluate naruto and naruto anime/manga.

Story development.(6-7/10)
Reasons , ok in manga there is the thing called arcs where everything is expressed on different turns and i got really say that my 6 goes to gaara rescure arc for many reasons , please attention i need it , first of all as we know gaara was and still is our favorite character , the way he controls sand , his character , his design and most important rivaly , so why do you think we loved naruto manga at that time , it is simple because we couldnt lose our gaara and believe it or no , all of us including me where waiting for naruto to show his super pwnage moves , ok chapter after chapter went on and on and on , it feels like yesterday since 245 started and naruto still acts as if he didnt see any cool justu , so all that distracted us and gave us hope is Narutos That justu , then we were even more happy when sakura defeated sasori , so we ignored naruto a lil bit , sasuke arc came but guess what orochimaru made us angry by keeping for sasuke another that justu , which leads us to conclusion that narutos justu cancels sauske justu , so as if naruto didnt leanr anything , so we had to see hsi kakshi training , being intoduced to elements , and since noone fell for kagebunshin trick well excuse me naruto peeps please dont just stare at this sentence , it really fooled a 100+ experienced man and most important an aka member , ofc i can go on and on about how shika defeated hidan.

I am now proud to call akatsuki as S ranked babies , my brother once said a wise thing , we r really kids we luv akatsuki because they can make water gun or fire like vvvvvv , so we clap and dance like crazy , in another words they are for show off.

I think most of people will now say dont read naruto well sure ok you are right but come on be with me for a sec and compare how part 1 was absolute beauty , is it me or since naruto began to be popular anime kishi became full of himself , i am now realizing they will go to tsunade for another 2 chapters ...

Characters (dont know you say)

a question is always in my mind , WHERE IS shino last time i saw him was in umm chuunin exam? what about the others if you think with me , we liked naruto because there were alot of characters , apart from narutos must win battles , each and every character in chuunin exam was cool making you feel super , but now let me ask a naruto manga fan who is your man , so he will be like bro it is naruto , kakshi , yamato , gai , oro , sasuke ( thast 70% of naruto fans) but 2 years before if you asked then they will be like shino , hinata , ino etc . so we need really to think of this manga as matures please a 1 line comment isnt fair for other people who dont naruto as good as some people

ibra87
February 07, 2007, 07:26 PM
I think it's 50% complete because it's a shuriken that cant be thrown.
That and the fact that Naruto can't control it 100% of the time.

What you guys are looking at is the most power the Rasen-shuriken can deal out... but more consistency and methods of delivery will make it complete.
I really don't think it will be thrown. Kishi is probably trying to avoid copying from DBZ, and even if this RasenShuriken does not have the same effect as Krillin's destructive disc (that one cuts, this one is more like a huge impact), it'll still look the same.

But yeah, he still needs to be able to control his jutsu better and not pull off anything stupid like he did against Kakuzu the first time.

4ghost
February 07, 2007, 07:28 PM
Notice how far that new jutsu took Kakuzu. If it wasn't for the fact that it has to connect at close range the Futon Rasenshuriken could be a medium range jutsu. Once it caught Kakuzu it sent him flying over Yamato's tree, over the rest of the team, and then some distance away it created that huge crater where Kakuzu lays defeated. Looking at the last frame of the next to last page you can see Naruto laying on the ground some distance away from his team who are between him and Kakuzu's resting place.

In a sense the jutsu still lives up to it's name as a Shuriken because of how far the technique took the opponent. While a normal Shuriken's momentumn will stop once it hits the target this one will take the target and likely anything in it's path out.

http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/7418/flyinkt5.jpg

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/6008/donedi1.jpg

DarkManSharingan32
February 07, 2007, 07:32 PM
I really don't think it will be thrown. Kishi is probably trying to avoid copying from DBZ, and even if this RasenShuriken does not have the same effect as Krillin's destructive disc (that one cuts, this one is more like a huge impact), it'll still look the same.

But yeah, he still needs to be able to control his jutsu better and not pull off anything stupid like he did against Kakuzu the first time.

Well, I'm looking for Kishi to take that aspect and run as far away from DBZ as possible.
Naruto has a KB advantage.... imagine if he wer to throw the thing, and his opponent dodges, but he or his KB CATCHES it behind his opponent, and finished the job?

And also.. a thrown Rasen-Shiriken would probably tear up the ground...which would eliminate it's look alike effect.

Navid.
February 07, 2007, 07:43 PM
I guess it's true what they say about good things come to those who wait...

Last week we saw Narutos Jutsu fail only to see it in its full glory today, and wow what a jutsu... I dont think Kakuzu will be getting up from that one any time soon... ;) :)

As for the chapter it self, well there really wasnt much going on except for the attack on Kakuzu, I think most of us had predicted that naruto would use a Bushin with the RasenShuriken to draw Kakuzu's attention before hitting him with the real attack... so not really any big suprise or development as far as the chapter itself.

Oh and as for the superb double spread of Sauske vs Naruto... :love :nuts :nosebleed

Black/Light
February 07, 2007, 07:59 PM
. . . .I wish people would stop saying Naruto is slow. He isn't the fastest lil speed demon but he does have speed. Remember his fight with Sauske? He out ran Sasuke's eyes. . . the eyes that where able to pick up some on Haku's mirror jumping. Hell, he pwned Sasuke before he even went one tails just by being juiced up on nine tail's "share" power. It took Sasuke going up a level in his SG to see Naruto's movements.

Just look at this chap, he got him self and his clones past those. . . ewww looking things.

Like I said, speed isn't his greatest area but he aint slow :notrust.

But on topic. . . .I LOVED THIS ONE! He has showed even more growth from what I expected :amuse

full_metel_ff
February 07, 2007, 08:15 PM
i liked the chapter not the best one in the world but good end the battle. BUT what i really want to know is how is this new move going to help him against sauske... its not, but i think we still havent seen all the benifits of the training he did for it he did what 30 000 days training in a month, which is ten years he will of had to gotten stronger phiscaly aswell

aldabest
February 07, 2007, 08:29 PM
. . . .I wish people would stop saying Naruto is slow. He isn't the fastest lil speed demon but he does have speed. Remember his fight with Sauske? He out ran Sasuke's eyes. . . the eyes that where able to pick up some on Haku's mirror jumping. Hell, he pwned Sasuke before he even went one tails just by being juiced up on nine tail's "share" power. It took Sasuke going up a level in his SG to see Naruto's movements.

Your comment refers only to Naruto before Sasuke trained with Orochimaru for 3 years and took speed enhancing drugs. He made it past Sai, Sakura and Tenzou (a jounin anbu) before they could even flinch back at Oro's base. This means, without increasing his speed, Naruto's going to hit nothing but air with his new jutsu, while Sasuke runs circles around him drawing "S" into his clothes with his new sword.

I love Naruto, but I'd have to agree with Majincooler on the current state of things. I can't love any of the characters, because they have had no development. After 3 years, they are still exactly the same, and quite frankly, Naruto is just a big pile of stupid even after he's been training with the most powerful shinobi the Leafs had to offer. He's been using his Kagebunshins for years, and he's recently noticed that they can acquire knowledge for him. This is his main jutsu, people, then one he always uses in every battle. You would literally have to be retarded not to notice something like this. *poof* "Oh, I know something I didn't a few seconds ago, that's odd.... meh." x300

I don't know how much more of the pointless meandering and lack-lustre plot I can endure from Naruto :(

enzomars
February 07, 2007, 08:48 PM
Just saw the last chapter and ... wooooW!
The story sucked but the new jutsu just wooowed me.
Holly molly it's so well drawn ( i mean how it works ). I just can't understand how the heck kakuzu's body is still in one piece?
That's so far the most powerfull jutsu i've ever seen.
Childish ending but, wow wow to rasenshuriken.
Anyway ,good thing it's finally over but those 2 ( Hidiot and Quasidiot ) just went from cool to zero in my eyes.

GPZrag
February 07, 2007, 08:48 PM
okay, first of all I LIKED THIS CHAPTER. but still I ask myself why that stupid previous chapter. If I compare this one with previous, my feelings of previous are not fullfilled and previous failure of naruto wasn't necessary at all...

but on topic: naruto pwned an akatsuki so easily, cool. This is making him stronger than ever and more prepared than ever. BUT we can't neglect he fought an akatsuki member ALONE, while jinchuuriki are attacked by TWO. Thereby he did an incomplete attack making him paralysed (it's like kakashi who used his MS).
I am still sceptic and looking forward to other chaps. For me this chapter has made naruto stronger and wiser for A MOMENT, but not for a constant time

maybe you have forgoten that the jutsu its in the BETA VERSION :) i mean is 50% so i imagine that whenever its in 100% naruto will be walking out of the jutsu :)

kenu
February 07, 2007, 08:50 PM
Some info if not already posted:

The colour double page spread with Sasuke & Naruto.

The demon on same side as Sasuke has a Lightning Tattoo and is holding nunchuks? Behind the demon are lightning.

The demon on same side as Naruto has a Wind Tattooo and is holding a windbag (wtf?) Behind the demon are clouds of air. On his ear is a wind chime.

jinsomnia
February 07, 2007, 08:54 PM
i would love the destructive force of the jutsu, but yeah, the speed of naruto is very debatable. he really need to learn body flicker... hope kakashi knows how the fourth does it. afterall, he is the student of fourth right?

GPZrag
February 07, 2007, 08:58 PM
uhhmm, there hundreds of ways to defeat an uber speedy enemy... :s

DarkManSharingan32
February 07, 2007, 08:58 PM
Some info if not already posted:

The colour double page spread with Sasuke & Naruto.

The demon on same side as Sasuke has a Lightning Tattoo and is holding nunchuks? Behind the demon are lightning.

The demon on same side as Naruto has a Wind Tattooo and is holding a windbag (wtf?) Behind the demon are clouds of air. On his ear is a wind chime.

I know people are probably already saying this...
But Naruto and Sasuke are going to become the embodiment of Raijin and Fuujin.
It's just a shame that the filler used these names for two idiotic monsters.
lol

"AN-CHAN IM HUNGRY!!"
LOL

One Eyed Sharingan
February 07, 2007, 09:05 PM
dunno if someone had said this, but the cover was interesting, Sasuke (background image=Raijin, thunder god) vs Naruto (background image: Fuujin, Wind God).... interesting indeed

enzomars
February 07, 2007, 09:11 PM
i would love the destructive force of the jutsu, but yeah, the speed of naruto is very debatable. he really need to learn body flicker... hope kakashi knows how the fourth does it. afterall, he is the student of fourth right?

That's it! That's it!
Marking the enemy and reappearing just behind him to give him the final blow.
Hiraishin no Jutsu + Rasenshuriken. The ultimate ninja is born.
Thx for remembering me that. Hoo gosh Naruto is so gonna own now.
I guess kakashi has already noticed that.

ophidial
February 07, 2007, 09:46 PM
dunno if someone had said this, but the cover was interesting, Sasuke (background image=Raijin, thunder god) vs Naruto (background image: Fuujin, Wind God).... interesting indeed

now imagine if the thunder god was on narutos side, that would of been
like a guarentee that naruto would learn the hiraishin technique but
i still don't think he would learn it any time soon, that jutsu is just too powerful.
anyways i think narutos speed has improved somewhat as he
got around kakazu pretty damn easily, while on the other
hand kakazu is definately faster than kakashi, if that means anything.

zutto06
February 07, 2007, 10:03 PM
=.=

Naruto rasengan look exactly like the one that appear in PS2 Battle Stadium Don.

neer
February 07, 2007, 10:04 PM
Hmm.. all about this growth et al.... Please look at the arcs carefully.... first up Naruto in the Gaara rescue arc.. and dont use that jutsu by Jiraiya....

Then naruto here... what more do you want kishi to show... at one point people complain that the fights too long and then suddenly everybody is like what a waste of a chapter naruto got it over in one hit .. blah blah blah...

All this just shows his growth.... he has become stronger than any of the others in his class the rookie 9..... Also for the rookie 9 ... give kishi time to bring out thier potential and growth.. he is going into the more serious part of the anime with the Akatsuki attacking and fights to death being insued.... He can get on with the story if he just keeps miandering around the rookie 9......

Guys read carefully and you would see an unshown fight between Naruto and Orochimaru where he did not even convert to kyubi...

wait and watch the manga !!!!!

Oglethorpe
February 07, 2007, 10:09 PM
... while on the other
hand kakazu is definately faster than kakashi, if that means anything.

eh ... says who ... ?

enlightened monkey
February 07, 2007, 10:52 PM
Naruto with godly speed and that jutsu = end of the manga.

Live with it. He just fooled and owned an Akatsuki member. Be happy. Gosh.

FFz
February 07, 2007, 10:58 PM
I found it to be anti-climactic. One jutsu and its the end. I guess it's sort of realistic, i mean we really can't expect a jutsu thats been that hyped up to not one hit kill, but still... Akatsuki just got owned by a chunin and a genin

enlightened monkey
February 07, 2007, 11:03 PM
Okay for goodness sakes, Naruto's a genin yes but he's also probably the strongest of the Rookie 9, which consist of two jounin and the rest chuunin. So when put in proper perspective, the Akatsuki weren't just beaten by low-class ninja but....you know what? I'm not even going to finish.

Anyways, as I said, be happy for what we've got. That being perhaps the strongest and most destructive jutsu to date and Naruto finally defeating a member of a nine-man group capable of threatening the world's stability and peace.

No OnE
February 07, 2007, 11:06 PM
Genin and Chuunin are just labels/titles, they aren't actual skill levels. Naruto and Shikamaru both proved that in the last few chapters.

Anyways, I've studied these latest 2 chapters hard, and I've come to my conclusion - Kakuzu did not make any mistakes, Kishimoto didn't make Kakuzu do anything out of ordinary to lose, and Naruto used everything that happened to his advantage.

--In round 1, Kakuzu naturally attacked the bunshins first since they were attacking him, but he almost got annihilated by the FRS. As a result, he switched his attention to the one carrying the FRS to avoid letting that happen again.

Round 2 comes around, and the three bunshins charge in first just like round 1. Kakuzu decides not to meddle with the bunshins, and instead changes to an aerial form and jumps to the sky.

He fires his tentacles at the Naruto holding the FRS, but to his suprise, the Naruto goes *POP* and another Naruto with an FRS appears behind him. This is the point where Kakuzu regets leaving the bunshins alone, as he didn't expect them to serve any purpose other than the distraction. But could he do anything at this point? Nope. Nothing but get blasted. Game over, Kakuzu.

--Now for the analysis of Naruto's performance. In round 1, he sent out three bunshins in order to distract Kakuzu so he could run around and smack Kakuzu from behind with the FRS. Result? Failure. Why? The FRS became unstable and fell apart, due to the delay from creation to landing the hit. Yamato and Kakashi pull him back to avoid being blasted by Kakuzu.

Round 2, Naruto sends the three bunshins out like round 1. Kakuzu dodges. However in preparation for round 2, Naruto actually made a Bunshin be the FRS runner, and he sent himself off as a Bunshin because he fully expected Kakuzu to avoid the Bunshins and go straight for the FRS runner. The Bunshin with the FRS was attacked as planned, and that left Kakuzu with a HUGE vulnerable blind spot behind him.

Meanwhile, the real Naruto was coordinating with the other two Bunshins and creating another FRS. To make contact with Kakuzu as soon as possible to avoid letting this FRS fail like round 1, he immediately jumped into Kakuzu's blind spot and blasted him.

--Overall, a very savvy performance by Naruto, as he turned a failed round 1 into just another pass of information gathering, and used the information to take advantage of Kakuzu twice in round 2.
------ Made a Bunshin hold the first FRS, as he knew Kakuzu would go straight for it like a worm on a hook.
------ Left Kakuzu wide open with the feint so he could connect the FRS immediately after it was prepared.

Was Yamato correct in saying "New Naruto"? I think yes.

fakemoonlandings
February 07, 2007, 11:11 PM
i second the motion.
a new naruto indeed.

kingfencer
February 07, 2007, 11:32 PM
i guess the heading for the next chapter sums it up. But i wonder in hidan or kazaku is really dead. hidan has a head, and kazaku might have a hidden heart somewhere else. but in my opinion, its dissapointing to see how weak the atkasuki are... to lose one on one battles. I hope of the remaining ones we haven't seen yet, someone has some sort of power that will require more then one ninja to defeat. Ochimaru is good, but he is no longer on that team.

Toad Sage
February 07, 2007, 11:32 PM
Anyways, I've studied these latest 2 chapters hard, and I've come to my conclusion - Kakuzu did not make any mistakes, Kishimoto didn't make Kakuzu do anything out of ordinary to lose, and Naruto used everything that happened to his advantage.

I loved this chapter, so I am reluctant to point out flaws in it, but I have to object to this statement. Pretend for a moment you're a highly trained warrior and you find yourself in a situation where: you are seperated from your strike team (Hidan), severely wounded (Kakuzu admitted he hadn't lost so many hearts in ages), and out numbered by a mixture of highly skilled and mid-level fighters. Oh, and I forgot, one of your opponents reveals he is capable of performing a devastating feat that can kill you instantly.

I'm going to bet you'd probably leave if you were in that situation. Now you might say, "but where could he go?" Besides their ability to teleport (or whatever they hell they do when they sink into the earth or vanish into a puff of smoke) you must recall he's also an amorphous at times mass of super chakara immortal death jelly that can, for example, burrow deep in the earth, or turn into a spider and leap over mountains. The point is, given his abilities and his experience, Kakuzu could have escaped.

You could chalk this up to a tactical error on his part, but my point here (at last) in regard to your comment is whether Kakuzu's actions made sense. I think given his experience, abilities, and greedy nature, the thing that "really" would have happened is that Kakuzu would have fleed. By hanging around to battle Naruto, the jinchuuriki of Konohoa no less, alone, just smacks of being contrived. That's not even mentioning how in a world where we've seen "red shirt" ninjas notice small little twigs cracked on trees a 100 yards away, this super ninja somehow fails to notice three ninjas leaping at him from behind with a giant ball of deadly chakara that can be felt by the bystanders.

Like I said, I love this chapter, but I think it's real strength was finally seeing the fruits of Naruto's work, in addition to his psychological transformation. The logical nature of encounter, however, is a bit hollow...

jinsomnia
February 07, 2007, 11:42 PM
That's it! That's it!
Marking the enemy and reappearing just behind him to give him the final blow.
Hiraishin no Jutsu + Rasenshuriken. The ultimate ninja is born.
Thx for remembering me that. Hoo gosh Naruto is so gonna own now.
I guess kakashi has already noticed that.

yepp dude! since kakashi is sooo very observance of others weakness (like he had with itachi) its very easy for him to tell naruto's weakness...... that he got no chance against sasuke. Afterall, if they got the same speed, sasuke has sharingan to predict movement. body flicker is the only choice laft.

No OnE
February 07, 2007, 11:45 PM
Ah, makes sense. I suppose not fleeing when Team 7 showed up was Kakuzu's only mistake. He was probably overconfident and had Akatsuki pride on the line (not to mention he didn't know Naruto's abilities).

I hope Naruto doesn't learn body flicker, he'd be "too" Yondaime if that happened. If he learns it, cool, but he'd be pretty much invincible.

mrcongojack
February 07, 2007, 11:51 PM
Didn't Kakuzu mention way back at the beginning of the arc that once he started fighting there's no stopping him? That was the reason Hidan was the perfect partner for him: Kakuzu would kill anything in sight when angry, and Hidan was basically immortal. So I don't think Kakuzu was out of character when he didn't run away.

venicia777
February 07, 2007, 11:59 PM
yeah. Over confidence got him. And my prediction came true. Kakuzu was the perfect target practice for Narutos elemental jutsu.

newbi
February 08, 2007, 12:03 AM
Was expecting the fight to take 3 - 4 chapters, something like the sakura/sasori fight, boy was i wrong.

Wery pleased whit this, finaly he is one off the "cool" characters, i just hope and prays that kishimito doesen't "degrade" him now after he had his moment in the spotlight.

jinsomnia
February 08, 2007, 12:06 AM
Was Yamato correct in saying "New Naruto"? I think yes.

dude, i dun really think so.. why? because naruto already displayed it again and again against kiba (chuunin exam), that zabuza (he team up with sasuke by trans to a shuriken).. meaning, he already had that kind of manipulation already.

there are 2 things that he learns with kakashi:
1. how to absorb info using KB
2. create new jutsu

for other discussion, i think that what naruto learns from jiraiya is quite debatable.. its kinda weird really to not have something ummph to begin with.

The point is, given his abilities and his experience, Kakuzu could have escaped.

You could chalk this up to a tactical error on his part, but my point here (at last) in regard to your comment is whether Kakuzu's actions made sense. I think given his experience, abilities, and greedy nature, the thing that "really" would have happened is that Kakuzu would have fleed.

The logical nature of encounter, however, is a bit hollow...

well,. i think that kakuzu is too proud and greedy to run away. He did say that he wants to replace some of the missing heart is it? nevertheless, he should run like deidara though..

GPZrag
February 08, 2007, 12:12 AM
I loved this chapter, so I am reluctant to point out flaws in it, but I have to object to this statement. Pretend for a moment you're a highly trained warrior and you find yourself in a situation where: you are seperated from your strike team (Hidan), severely wounded (Kakuzu admitted he hadn't lost so many hearts in ages), and out numbered by a mixture of highly skilled and mid-level fighters. Oh, and I forgot, one of your opponents reveals he is capable of performing a devastating feat that can kill you instantly.

I'm going to bet you'd probably leave if you were in that situation. Now you might say, "but where could he go?" Besides their ability to teleport (or whatever they hell they do when they sink into the earth or vanish into a puff of smoke) you must recall he's also an amorphous at times mass of super chakara immortal death jelly that can, for example, burrow deep in the earth, or turn into a spider and leap over mountains. The point is, given his abilities and his experience, Kakuzu could have escaped.

You could chalk this up to a tactical error on his part, but my point here (at last) in regard to your comment is whether Kakuzu's actions made sense. I think given his experience, abilities, and greedy nature, the thing that "really" would have happened is that Kakuzu would have fleed. By hanging around to battle Naruto, the jinchuuriki of Konohoa no less, alone, just smacks of being contrived. That's not even mentioning how in a world where we've seen "red shirt" ninjas notice small little twigs cracked on trees a 100 yards away, this super ninja somehow fails to notice three ninjas leaping at him from behind with a giant ball of deadly chakara that can be felt by the bystanders.

Like I said, I love this chapter, but I think it's real strength was finally seeing the fruits of Naruto's work, in addition to his psychological transformation. The logical nature of encounter, however, is a bit hollow...

i have to say that your comments are always pretty good... however you forgot to see the fact that kakuzu didn't know that hidan was defeated so in someway i think he was expecting for hidan to apear on the other hand as others say he was overconfident, but i most of all i think he never thought that naruto's jutsu will vanquish from existence... :)

kickrox
February 08, 2007, 12:13 AM
Don't forget that Kakuzu was in the air when Naruto attacked, not muc he could have done even if he noticed Naruto coming at him from behind. Unless he could have materialized one of Orochimaru's gates, and I don't even think would have stopped it.

Also, the thing about people feeling let down with this chapter has more to do with the nature of manga, well weekly manga, rather then just a bad ending. When this arc is read in it's entirety, or watched in the anime, i'm certain it will seem a lot more fulfilling.

MasterOdin
February 08, 2007, 12:22 AM
Can't Naruto catch a break? Yamato himself said that it was too much when Naruto was practicing the jutsu. Do you really want to reveal all of the results of Naruto's training in one or a couple of chapters? Something has to be left for later on.

Overall, a terrific chapter, but most of all, I am glad to see this arc conclude. It wasn't bad, but it did feel a bit dragged out at times.

kickrox
February 08, 2007, 12:31 AM
also, I don't actually think it's a new Naruto, just a more sensible one. Naruto really shouldn't have changed much after the KB training, well in the way of Chakra and Elemental manipulation yes, but it wouldn't have served to make him more combat savvy. I mean the nature of the training wasn't actual combat, so it's impossible for him to have learned anything new about reading opponents or strategic advantages. So I don't thing it was the actual training that changed him, but instead the realization that the Kage Bunshins retained every single experience they'd ever had. Naruto's had alot of bunshins completely wiped out by a number of strong shinobi. Every time a strong taijutsu user like Lee, Sasuke, Neji or Kakashi would destroy his bunshins, they remembered why and how they got taken. I think because Naruto only just realized this, he already had tons of information in his head to compute. He isn't new in the sense that he's completely changed, but rather that he's become much more experienced.

Darrenj
February 08, 2007, 01:09 AM
If you have a new attitude, you are a "new man"
really cant see why people are so anal over the word "new"

King
February 08, 2007, 01:09 AM
wow.... and this new jutsu that tore up Kakuzu is only at 50% power? monstrous lol

jinsomnia
February 08, 2007, 01:21 AM
wow.... and this new jutsu that tore up Kakuzu is only at 50% power? monstrous lol

when does it says 50% power?

destinator
February 08, 2007, 01:26 AM
when does it says 50% power?

IN the chapters before it was said that Naruto finished this jutsu just up to 50%

jinsomnia
February 08, 2007, 01:56 AM
IN the chapters before it was said that Naruto finished this jutsu just up to 50%

owh dat.. does it mean power / technique / chakra manipulation or delivery? cos it could mean alot of things.....

scarletcrimson
February 08, 2007, 02:00 AM
i just read the chapter and i have to say omfg, i think its more like a tornado than a hurricane, i knew it would hurt but damn, trapped him in the cyclone hurricane tornado and wow, whew this chapter really makes it worth it with all the pain and the waiting and the dragging out and all the training and asuma's death and sauske pwning naruto, damn good job naruto damn good job.....its like he learned rasengan all over again hahaha....and remember folks this is only 50% hell need the other 50% if he is going to pwn sauske like that but man kakazu's masks both broke if im not mistaken, looks like thats the end of him hopefully but really though that was impressive

ninetailfox
February 08, 2007, 02:55 AM
WTF!!! this super COOL chapter!! kakuzu is dead meat, or should i say dead tentakles :p
i bet kakuzu is finished, there's no way he could be alive after that hit! and is so cool, he tricked kakuzu likes he's an eight year old villain. the only downside is kakuzu seems to be tricked way to easily by naruto.

or maybe naruto speed has increased? or kakuzu underestimate naruto? but the next chapter must be RAMEN!! and Iruka sensei, i miss him.

mars0103
February 08, 2007, 05:08 AM
i think its more like a tornado than a hurricane

He has not put water in the mix yet put if you think naruto can put any type of element with the rasengan that his body will allow in any percentage when this happens well we have to went and see.

TechnoMagus
February 08, 2007, 05:16 AM
Finally, somebody agrees with my way of thinking about the FRS being full powered, lacking and incomplete only in delivery a few posts back. and also the need for hiraishin to maybe bring out its full potential...

btw, has anybody noticed what happened to....

THE RING!

Kakuzu's Akatsuki ring! I sure hope Kishi resolves this plothole regarding Hidan and Kakuzu's rings...It'd be a shame if Kishi FORGETS that!