PDA

View Full Version : Chapter Fairy Tail 312 Discussion / 313 Predictions

ghostexiled
December 07, 2012, 01:53 AM
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Fairy Tail.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
Spoiler Pics and Translations:
At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
For-Profit Download Links
If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
*.usercash.*
*.linkbucks.*
*.tinyurl.*
*.anonym.to/*
*.xrl.us/*
*.realfiles.net*
*.sharecash.*
*.shorl.com/*
*.lix.in/*
*.pgi-shumen.info/*
*hotfile.com*
*letitbit.net*
*depositfiles.com*
*tiny.cc*
*uploading.com*
*ugotfile.com*
*depositt.blogspot.com*
*cashfiles.blog.com*
*snipurl.com*
*bit.ly*
*rayfile.com*
*storage.to*
*megaupload.com*
*share-links.biz*
*doiop.com*
*filefactory.com*
*missupload.com*
*enterupload.com*
*mangoshare.com*
Formatting:
We ask that proper format is followed to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience.
Example One:

Source: Mangahelpers (http://mangahelpers.com/)
Credits: Ohana

http://img204.imagevenue.com/loc81/th_539054661_01_122_81lo.jpg (http://img204.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=539054661_01_122_81lo.jpg)http://img273.imagevenue.com/loc110/th_539055410_841810_122_110lo.jpg (http://img273.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=539055410_841810_122_110lo.jpg)
http://img265.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=539055332_03_122_77lo.jpg

Example Two:

Source: Mangahelpers (http://mangahelpers.com/)
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

1337 haxor
December 14, 2012, 03:16 AM
credits kaze

the schedule is this
chapter 312 this or more likely next week (21-12)

chapter 313 from 27 december to 4 jenuary

chapter 314 11-01-2013

programma per le vacanze
capitolo 312 questa o molto più probabilmente settimana prossima (21 dicembre)

Capitolo 313 dal 27 dicembre al 4 gennaio

Capitolo 314 11 gennaio 2013.

Aparently there will be no FT chapter this week.

Fairy Tail will resume on 21/12.

taisy
December 14, 2012, 05:09 AM
Aparently there will be no FT chapter this week.

Fairy Tail will resume on 21/12.

Just a correction: I'm quite sure there is a chapter this week.
Yesterday on his twitter Mashima thanked his followers for their comments on this week's chapter (his normal routine), and goes on to state that there will not be an issue next week. After this week's issue, FT will resume in two weeks time with a colour intro.

(source (https://twitter.com/hiro_mashima/status/278839251142057984))

KingOfNight
December 14, 2012, 05:29 AM
Just a correction: I'm quite sure there is a chapter this week.
Yesterday on his twitter Mashima thanked his followers for their comments on this week's chapter (his normal routine), and goes on to state that there will not be an issue next week. After this week's issue, FT will resume in two weeks time with a colour intro.

(source (https://twitter.com/hiro_mashima/status/278839251142057984))

You went through the trouble of making an account just to give us hope:x3

kazerua
December 14, 2012, 05:39 AM
that's because he was talking about the official release on the magazine in Japan, we always read the chapters one week before the official release you know:)
so there's no hope for this week's chapter for you after all:)

taisy
December 14, 2012, 06:11 AM
that's because he was talking about the official release on the magazine in Japan, we always read the chapters one week before the official release you know:)
so there's no hope for this week's chapter for you after all:)

Ooooohhh I'm sorry - I had no idea :facepalm
Sorry if I gave anyone false hope!

Zasz
December 14, 2012, 08:18 AM
So, no chapter this week? It really sucks, FT is the only manga I look forward to reading every week.
Oh well, guess we will have to wait for the Erza-Kagura-Minerva threesome. :teehee

Thuwa25
December 14, 2012, 09:10 AM
oh well let the predictions keep on flowing....

Krono
December 14, 2012, 09:27 AM
To attempt to clarify for anyone still confused, chapter 311 officially was released on 12/12 in issue #2-3 (http://kc.kodansha.co.jp/magazine/index.php/02065/newest). It's a double issue which means that they put two issue numbers on a single issue, so that they can take a week off without disrupting their count.

Chapter 312 officially comes with issue #4-5, which will be released on 12/26 (http://kc.kodansha.co.jp/magazine/index.php/02065/next).

Due to the way that the industry printing and distribution system works, copies of a magazine can be available up to 5 days before the official street date. Those early copies are what scanlations usually get made from. That's why we got "this weeks chapter" last Friday.

When there's a double issue, the distribution time tables tend to change. As such we could get a chapter today, in which case there would be no chapter next week, or we could not get a chapter until next friday. Or any time in between.

REN KOUEN
December 14, 2012, 10:00 AM
i was really looking forward to the threeway catfight to determine the strongest women in fiore :(

i bet the first, mavis could have whooped any one of them in her hayday though :)

sarutobi_sensei
December 20, 2012, 10:50 PM
I told ya it was Lucy from the future :D

---------- Post added at 03:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 AM ----------

Spank that bitch girls!

SerpentTailedAngel
December 20, 2012, 11:03 PM
Then if future Lucy is still there, why did Levy take over narrations?

liductan
December 20, 2012, 11:19 PM
This what I understand from the images the most. Minerva is the most cowardice bitch ever! Erza please take her ass out!

adbanginwar
December 20, 2012, 11:27 PM
Minerva's strategy will definitely backfire. Erza's friend and Kagura's guild-mate. This will just make both of them angry and attack her instead. I want these two to ripe Minerva apart. I do not like her. :-_-

edit : Wow future-Lucy :hearts

FrostyMouse
December 21, 2012, 12:19 AM

Well, if Future Lucy left the future, perhaps they all think that she's dead, and therefore Levy started narrating. I don't know, it is a bit confusing, although the mysterious girl being Future Lucy has been foreshadowed for quite a long time.

Chris38
December 21, 2012, 12:34 AM
Well, to me it's not that surprising that it's Lucy from the future, since like someone else mentioned, this really was foreshadowed a long time ago.

The more important question is...

... what caused Lucy to acquire a Zeref like aura and will the same thing happen to the current day Lucy (which, considering the premonition from chapter 275, has a very high chance of occurring) or will the current time line events enter an alternate time line route, where the things that the current day Lucy is going to experience will be different then what happened to her future self.

In my opinion, if the future Lucy acquired some pretty amazing powers, then I think the current day Lucy is going to obtain them as well - after all, it would be pretty cruel of Mashima to show the future Lucy with some pretty amazing power, and not allow the current Lucy to obtain them in the future - it's just that the things that she will do with this power are going to be different then what her future self has done.

At least that's how I look on this matter, and I can't wait for the next chapter to appear already.

SerpentTailedAngel
December 21, 2012, 01:41 AM
Now what? Is she gonna make the two of them fight?
Uwaaa... everything Minerva does just makes me hate her more.

Kauia
December 21, 2012, 01:48 AM
I just love future Lucy's look of anguish.

Mashima's so good at making readers hate villains like the way Minerva is being right now. Minerva really needs to go down.

dark angel KaRamo
December 21, 2012, 01:56 AM
I knew it i fuc*ing knew it future Lucy wow... Now on to the battle i say it before and i'm going to say it again i hate that bitch Minerva this is all going to backfire just you wait bitch you have a very close friend of Erza that not a good equation, also this chapter gave away that Fairy tail is going to win the Grand magic games even tho we all knew they were going to win anyway

frozen18ice
December 21, 2012, 02:15 AM
wait are we getting another chapter because of double issue or was that last last week

tobeulp
December 21, 2012, 02:17 AM
What an epic chapter love how the three are evenly match Minerva having a hostage is definitely a plus for here because she might make erza vs kagura first and the winner she will take on.... Well Future lucy is not that hard to predict because only celestial mage can open the gate.... I hope it will continue with the girls fight first before switching to another one but who cares all of the remaining fights should be epic I hope the fight will not be interupted well the future lucy said there will be a winner so ^^...
Anyone know if it is a 2 or 3 week wait until the next chapter?

liductan
December 21, 2012, 02:31 AM
I honestly did not expect minerva to be this strong. AAwww man, now she has the advantage. All I wanted to see was see her ass get beat.

Buggy
December 21, 2012, 02:38 AM
Minerva, can you please try harder to be a cliche villain? It's never enough.

So many, much more powerful, have tried and utterly failed... could you just die, plz?

Lucy of the future, finally a revelation - very nice.

JunKisaragi
December 21, 2012, 02:51 AM
My guess for that "Special, Unbelievable Outcome" is that Sting will beat / kill Minerva. One can wish. :teehee

Anyhow, why am I not surprised that Minerva would stoop that low? Sure hope the two wouldn't fall for that one and attack Minerva instead.

Unison Raid with two sword-wielding beauts would be quite awesome. :3

Ifrit
December 21, 2012, 02:52 AM
mmm, not just a nice entrance to the fight that Minerva got some skills she ain't all talk apparently.

Loved the way Erza knocked Kagura despite she was pushed back by Minerva, this cancel the 2 on 1 prediction. I was falling for Minerva power before she reminded why every one refer to her as " That Bitch "

Lucy from the future not so shocking as every1 predicted this. That princess made me worry actually about the outcome, perhaps Mashima is planning on making the biggest ass pull was ever done :p

overall loved the chapter I vote Epic.

Did Erza stab her own leg here ? :P

http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/312/10

justf0rnow
December 21, 2012, 02:55 AM
I told ya it was Lucy from the future :D

---------- Post added at 03:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 AM ----------

Spank that bitch girls!

I think we all know from the beginning that girl is lucy from the future... So no need to bash it on our faces :-_- no offense though
And LOL, i love your 2nd comment, id love to see that :teehee

Oh yeah, minerva is the strongest bitch in the guild! And those eyebrows... Is it me or she has the same eyebrow as jura?
And all we need is unison raid of those two, straight into minerva's ass!
I want to see more about juvia and chelia's cat fight! :mono
Btw, why natsu couldnt just smell her on last chapter, instead of saying who are you... I mean, he can smell ultear from far away back in tenrou island. And where the heck are those crime sorcerie!?

wait are we getting another chapter because of double issue or was that last last week

If im not mistaken, FT will have another break next week ~>.<~
Source. From the FT312 spoiler of last week.

Zasz
December 21, 2012, 03:09 AM
The girl with the cape being Lucy was predictable, but I'm still happy that it went this way.
Minerva is strong, but also a great bitch; hope that Erza and Kagura will just tear her apart.
So an excellent chapter overall and about the unpredictable outcome, well, I think it is without a doubt FT winning the tournament.
Damn, I want to see already the next chapter; too bad we will have it two weeks from today.

P.S: Juvia and Celia's cat fight was nice. :derp

Morlun
December 21, 2012, 03:30 AM
Minerva just got herself killed.

---------- Post added at 08:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 AM ----------

Double issue does not mean we get two chapters. It means one chapter is good for two weeks. This one is for this week and the last.

And there's another double issue coming next.

---------- Post added at 08:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 AM ----------

Because by the time future Levy is narrating, future Lucy is supposed to be dead (but actually in the past, lol).

nitin
December 21, 2012, 03:32 AM
lucy coming from future did not surprise me but it turned out to be like how trunks came to ask help in DBZ . so now may be present timeline will change or by 12 zodiac keys they go to special time space and train and come back . the looks on erza and kagura rocks the show.

khaja_200923
December 21, 2012, 04:04 AM
looks like minerva change of plans is a cheap trick in which she is going to ask kagura & erza to take each out and then she will take on the exhausted winner.
the unexpected winner is going to be Fairy Tail, since the start nobody expected them to be strong enough to participate in the daimatou enbu much less win it.

gaston42
December 21, 2012, 04:21 AM
looks like minerva change of plans is a cheap trick in which she is going to ask kagura & erza to take each out and then she will take on the exhausted winner.

I'm not sure it's the reason why she's doning this. Erza and Kagura were already fighting each other before Minerva appeared, it's not like if they were from the same team. I think the reasons for her to take Milliana hostage are :
- she thinks that getting them angry will affect their judgement, having them to make mistakes that will cost them the fight
- she's a sadistic bitch that wants to takes revenge by breaking tormenting them (like the did with Lucy)

Ifrit
December 21, 2012, 05:01 AM
I'm not sure it's the reason why she's doning this. Erza and Kagura were already fighting each other before Minerva appeared, it's not like if they were from the same team. I think the reasons for her to take Milliana hostage are :
- she thinks that getting them angry will affect their judgement, having them to make mistakes that will cost them the fight
- she's a sadistic bitch that wants to takes revenge by breaking tormenting them (like the did with Lucy)

I agree, Not sure why people thinks she will ask them to fight each other. That just doesn't make any sense, She already said she doesn't want them to surrender which make her win 10 points if Erza is the leader of Fairy Tail team, but no she wanted that look in other words want both of them to go all out maybe.

Just another Azuma villain if you ask me. You're about to see a mage with great potential like Azuma like Minerva, but the outcome might be different.

There is no way Erza is winning this fight just think about it.... 10 points ? no way.

Most likely Kagura beats Minerva which gives her 5 points, and then Erza beat Kagura and that gives her 5 points also. But what I'm hoping is Kagura n Erza both get trolled because Minerva is not the leader, the leader is Sting.

Impossibility
December 21, 2012, 05:18 AM
The girl fight is as awesome as expected. Although, the introduction of Milliana was a but disappointing. I'd hoped that we would see just pure raging battle, this is a distraction. It's not as though we could dislike Minerva anymore at this point. The reveal of future Lucy significant, and it looks like the next chapter is going to have quite a few significant details revealed. Looking forward to it.

crimsonlink310
December 21, 2012, 05:39 AM
I'm guessing there was a huge cost in coming to the past as Lucy can't seem to use her right arm I believe. Also dat reaction from Natsu and Lucy was worth the wait for the chapter. I just hope there is one more before the New Year but that is unlikely. Oh well best way to start off the new years is to with a bang.

The question is what Mashima will focus on next, the King, Future Lucy and Team Natsu or the battle in the tournament. I hope its a bit of everything or finish the battle first to reveal what happens in the future.

Uriel
December 21, 2012, 05:45 AM
I loved this chapter. Seriously, loved it.

Top Ten in Fairy Tail.

Heriko
December 21, 2012, 05:49 AM
maybe fairy tail wins but jura is the last man standing. (by defeating or fairy tail "giving up", cause they don't want to fight. could be... :D

Thuwa25
December 21, 2012, 06:15 AM
i like it how its lucy from the future ...and she told the princess that fairy tail will win this fight thanks to "something mysterious"... and here we all thought it was lucy's mom or some other character. i think that the future lucy will say that fairy tail must lose the tournament as if fairy tail won a lot of people will die according to levy mcgarden in the future.

1337 haxor
December 21, 2012, 06:22 AM
An excellent chapter, Mashima did a very well paced fight and didn't waste any time with fan service that would fell out of place given the seriousness of the situation.

Also, they finally revealed that the hooded person was Lucy from the future and she most likely used eclipse after it was too late to matter.

I know Mashima has experience with time travel plots, I suppose he will do a great conclusion for this arc and carry on with the rest of the series.

The thing that bugs me is the part of changing fate and what kind of crazy stuff it entails, if the future you know it's actually the best outcome then it gets freaking scary what will happen once the causality of time travel kicks in.

bskbob
December 21, 2012, 07:09 AM
not many options in the first place so no real suprise with future Lucy and at this point we don't even have to mention Minerva anymore she just asking forit.

Heriko
December 21, 2012, 08:11 AM
somehow it dosn't make sense (yet). i mean, lucy was sent back in time (probably by eclipse). and she knows the future. and if the princess believes her story, then she will open the gate. for what? a loop hole? oO

but maybe we should just wait :D

and after thinking again about the outcome, maybe jura last man standig and fairy tail winning isn't that special. there must be something really big.

damn, i am really excited, i can't wait!

And for the enemies, mashima really knows, how to make them being hated by fairy tail AND the viewers.

Ifrit
December 21, 2012, 08:24 AM
The eclipse plan could do a parallel universe to prevent the destruction of the world they're living in. Its not the real world, but at least like this no1 dies.

I hope they will travel to the past to kill or prevent Zeref from creating Acknologia, that would be awesome for Natsu n co to reach the Dragons World, where perhaps Natsu could finally meet Igneel, but Igneel still doesn't know Natsu that time.

This chapter is great, but still no1 think it was a little bit silly for Erza n Kagura to defend against a magic this magnitude by Minerva by just putting their swords in-front of them ?

I would like if Erza used that kick ass looking armors the same one she used to defend against jupitor or what ever it was called in Phantom Arc.

Loved Erza magic for changing armors, but as the manga progress she is leaning toward this Samurai looking thing. I hope she start using her armors again in fights might take more magic from her tho, perhaps this is why.

alisdfd
December 21, 2012, 08:46 AM
The eclipse plan could do a parallel universe to prevent the destruction of the world they're living in. Its not the real world, but at least like this no1 dies.

I hope they will travel to the past to kill or prevent Zeref from creating Acknologia, that would be awesome for Natsu n co to reach the Dragons World, where perhaps Natsu could finally meet Igneel, but Igneel still doesn't know Natsu that time.

This chapter is great, but still no1 think it was a little bit silly for Erza n Kagura to defend against a magic this magnitude by Minerva by just putting their swords in-front of them ?

I would like if Erza used that kick ass looking armors the same one she used to defend against jupitor or what ever it was called in Phantom Arc.

Loved Erza magic for changing armors, but as the manga progress she is leaning toward this Samurai looking thing. I hope she start using her armors again in fights might take more magic from her tho, perhaps this is why.

maybe the real problem is the Acknologia not zeref everybody thinks zerefs the problem but i think he is the only one who can help natsu defeat the dragon

lucy was the one under the hood very predictable

joshua019
December 21, 2012, 09:31 AM
wat a bitch, kagura and erza sud just KILL her!

THM Nindo
December 21, 2012, 10:13 AM
Unpredictable outcome?

I'd say, a dragon appears...
Or something happens with the Dragon Slayers that nobody could have predicted.

As for Lucy being the mysterious girl, this was a nice revelation.
We pretty much all guessed it, but I'm happy that he showed it before the christmas vacation.

If it was any other mangaka, they would have left it a cliffhanger for the vacation, and that would have sucked balls!

shnugin
December 21, 2012, 10:18 AM
I love Juvia! I think her character always gets along with a young mage like Meredy and now Chelia. Its so cute! Its not even a real fight anymore, just playful comedy LOL

R3D
December 21, 2012, 10:24 AM
I love Juvia! I think her character always gets along with a young mage like Meredy and now Chelia. Its so cute! Its not even a real fight anymore, just playful comedy LOL

Im starting to like juvia more and more , she looks so cute here , that i dont know why and how gray can resist her , he must have something wrong with him

http://i997.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/312/fairy-tail-3765841.jpg

Krono
December 21, 2012, 10:27 AM
Double issue does not mean we get two chapters. It means one chapter is good for two weeks. This one is for this week and the last.

And there's another double issue coming next.

Umm, not quite. Chapter 311 came in issue number 2-3, which officially came out on 12/12/12. Chapter 312 comes in issue number 4-5, which officially comes out on 12/26/12. So this chapter is for this week and next week.

REN KOUEN
December 21, 2012, 10:42 AM
best ft chapter in a long time, minerva is a great villian

great job by mashima keeping the action and suspense at an epic level

Chris38
December 21, 2012, 11:02 AM
manga stream has also released their version of the chapter http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/83389009/1

darkprince0521
December 21, 2012, 11:07 AM
very good chapter. about Future Lucy, i think it was predicted by most of the readers. and about Minerva taking hostage, i think it was made very clear at the end, the purpose for her taking the hostage was to get her opponents being serious and get them to fight seriously without wasting time.

exacta
December 21, 2012, 11:17 AM
Lucy is the hooded figure? Lame. That was everyone's first choice. Why make us wait this long for that......and also this "special" outcome of the tournament better be the real deal. It better not be Fairy Tail if it truly is "special" and apparently surprising.....

And Minerva's spell was impressive, but "even stronger than the other two dragons?" You mean the two dudes who were by far the weakest and most disappointing and overhyped dragonslayers and maybe even most overrhyped characters by far in this whole series? Really Rufus? They can't do shit. -_-

Thankfully she really does look strong though. Can't really tell what her magic is....I think her plan was a stupid one though, now Erza and Kagura will probably team up against her.

Some people said she might make them fight each other first, thats a good point, but honestly I think they'll just figure out a way to outsmart her and then own her if that happens.

amizou
December 21, 2012, 11:31 AM
Well I was just thinking and realised that Gageel and Natsu are not from this time, they came from the past, if you remember the arc of the fight against Luxus, they were the only one besides the master who couldn't leave the building because it says "if you are a man older than 80years you cant leave" and we didnt get any explanation for that, so the truth is not that the Dragons had disappeared but its the opposite, they have disappeared and travelled to the future, and it explains how Zeref knew about Natsu.

Some people said she might make them fight each other first, thats a good point, but honestly I think they'll just figure out a way to outsmart her and then own her if that happens.

it cannot be to make them fight each other, if it was the case she could have waited untill they finish their fight then show herself and fight the winner, i think its more about fighting with a time limit before the catgirl dies.

adbanginwar
December 21, 2012, 11:42 AM
did you notice? Future-Lucy is only using her left hand while she is right handed. i wonder what made her lose her right hand or is she the future danzou.

exacta
December 21, 2012, 11:44 AM
it cannot be to make them fight each other, if it was the case she could have waited untill they finish their fight then show herself and fight the winner, i think its more about fighting with a time limit before the catgirl dies.

So just like what Azuma did? I don't know, I think Minerva is screwed now lol. That will make them fight seriously, but how does that help her win....

REN KOUEN
December 21, 2012, 11:47 AM
That spell that minerva casted was awesome, it definitely got the attention of mavis

im wondering if this is some type of ancient magic she was using, and i wonder how she got so powerful

amizou
December 21, 2012, 12:02 PM
So just like what Azuma did? I don't know, I think Minerva is screwed now lol. That will make them fight seriously, but how does that help her win....

I can't figure it out too, but remenber she said, "i have no intention to take her as a hostage i just want to make things more interesting" so...

Marche
December 21, 2012, 12:17 PM
Before to comment of this chapter I ask two thing:
1) Can someone tell me which language is used when Minerva say the spell (perhaps greek???).
I ask because I want to translate it in italian language.
2) Mangareader/Mangapanda translate this page http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/83389009/25 as "unbelievable outcome" while mangastream version http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/83389009/25 translate it as "outragenous fashion".
I want to know which would be the best translation, because for the first translation can be interpreted as in "amazing way", while the second can be interpreted in "a scandalous way", if it so that could be for Fairy Tail but most likely for Sabertooth, for the fact that Minerva kidnapped Milliana.

Uriel
December 21, 2012, 12:21 PM
Well, to me it's not that surprising that it's Lucy from the future, since like someone else mentioned, this really was foreshadowed a long time ago.

The more important question is...

... what caused Lucy to acquire a Zeref like aura and will the same thing happen to the current day Lucy (which, considering the premonition from chapter 275, has a very high chance of occurring) or will the current time line events enter an alternate time line route, where the things that the current day Lucy is going to experience will be different then what happened to her future self.

In my opinion, if the future Lucy acquired some pretty amazing powers, then I think the current day Lucy is going to obtain them as well - after all, it would be pretty cruel of Mashima to show the future Lucy with some pretty amazing power, and not allow the current Lucy to obtain them in the future - it's just that the things that she will do with this power are going to be different then what her future self has done.

At least that's how I look on this matter, and I can't wait for the next chapter to appear already.
Zeref aura could be for the time travelling and then we discover that his magic is related to time. It could explain why Ultear defeated him easily.

KingOfNight
December 21, 2012, 12:23 PM
Am I the only one who completely doesn't care about the future Lucy or the Eclipse Plan ? Like really, i don't give a flying Efff about it.

The fight was really good but felt really empty. Both Erza and Kagura are just holding their swords to look awesome (and here i thought it was just Rouge...) and don't really use it. All they do is kick each other :-_-. The only thing that made this chapter for me was Minerva with her awesome i don't know anything about language and that really REALLY awesome Tower burst like attack (Yeah I'm not even gonna bother to pronounce that). Overall it's a pretty good chapter and I hope next one will continue the fight cause i really don't care about Lucy. Didn't care about 1 Lucy, certainly won't care about 2.

Chris38
December 21, 2012, 01:05 PM
Zeref aura could be for the time travelling and then we discover that his magic is related to time. It could explain why Ultear defeated him easily.

It has already been explained, in the previous arc, why Ultear defeated Zeref so easily - it was, because, at that time he was still remembering the value of human life.

As for Zeref's magic - I think that it's more related with death, rather then time, considering how quickly he managed to kill someone, like Hades for example, or the moments, when Zeref was still unable to control his magic.

As for the future Lucy having a Zeref like aura - you are partially right that it might be the effect of time traveling - more specifically due to using and going through the Eclipse gate, or as another option, it's due to obtaining the one magic (since, it seems that her mother knows something about it) or some kind of magic that is pretty close to the "source of magic".

Considering that Mashima likes to reuse his previous work's plot points, I'm more leaning toward the first option, but we will see, what is going to be the case, when the future Lucy starts... explaining, the reason, why she traveled back in time.

Ifrit
December 21, 2012, 02:05 PM
Am I the only one who completely doesn't care about the future Lucy or the Eclipse Plan ? Like really, i don't give a flying Efff about it.

The fight was really good but felt really empty. Both Erza and Kagura are just holding their swords to look awesome (and here i thought it was just Rouge...) and don't really use it. All they do is kick each other :-_-. The only thing that made this chapter for me was Minerva with her awesome i don't know anything about language and that really REALLY awesome Tower burst like attack (Yeah I'm not even gonna bother to pronounce that). Overall it's a pretty good chapter and I hope next one will continue the fight cause i really don't care about Lucy. Didn't care about 1 Lucy, certainly won't care about 2.

Yesh. I'm here to see magic not swords swinging n flying kicks, I enjoyed what Minerva did in this chapter more than Erza n Kagura she definitely took the spot light in the first round, but what make me worries is Erza didn't do anything yet, so you should keep an eye on Erza fighting seriously next chapter.

I guess same for Kagura, with all this she never use her sword.

About the Eclipse Plan I'm sure you will change your mind once you see dragons flying around or Acknologia appears again.

kakashidad
December 21, 2012, 02:23 PM
Outstanding issue!!! well worth the wait.The pace of fight,the tension and humor that builds as the fight
continues..no really,an absolutely epic piece of battle choreography(spelling).Did i say i loved this issue?
lol.

Where do you start at the begining i suppose,but i'll start with Minevra first.What a deliciously wicked woman.
I'm in love,lmao.No,seriously she is what you want in an arch enemy or villian as the case maybe.Have we
seen the limits of her strenght...maybe but have we seen the limits of her depravity hell no! i don't think so.
That's why she will forever more be known as ''that bitch'' lol.

She's like a succubus or a vampire,she sucks/feeds off of others magical energies.By the sounds of it?She has
without question been pushed further than what she had imagined.And the scale of her attack had nearly every
one have a look of ''awe'' on their faces...note (laxus was like so so lol)The annoucers the 1st even Jura was like
hmm WTF!!. But still after the 18 gods attack yakumo or w/e Ezra and kagura were still standing...my first of
many lol & wtf alike.

Now,Ezra...ezra is just amazing.She says her piece and attacks both or attacks and defends against both.Straight
from the off!For a moment i thought she stabbed herself in her right leg.When Minerva fended off the intial assault.
But it was an SFX upon closer inspection or ''flare'' from the discharge...Every move she made had meaning,i mean
there was no wasted movement.Her response was instantatious..bang! Kagura gets kicked in the face,bang
kagura gets stepped on from a great height...i thought hang on is she doing this on purpose?lol.But as the fight
progresses you see that kagura is gaining her own success.With Minevra and seems to hit her whenever she felt like
it..

Hence we comeback to that woman known as 'that bitch'...HEY PRESTO here's a cat i caught eariler.I'm not gonna
leverage her.I just want to see your ugly face..so i can suck,on all of your combined magical powers later on(opps
i've ad libbed there abit sry)lol.Can you see,why i think this woman is worthy of more than scorn?Mashima has
succeeded in introducing and developing a charactor that all can identify with and hate in equal measure...that sounds
werid but you know what i mean right?

I've mentioned kagura in passing but that's doing her a dis service.The woman is scary.''Less of the chat and come
show me..ahh sweet words indeed,ahem.One of these three will be known as the new titania or recrowned?Even
though what the princess has revealed off panel and on..will maybe be contary to what i'm about to say.Ezra for the
win for me folks...although like i eluded to a moment ago.The chances are that future lucy has said or told of a different
outcome?

Now,congrats to everyone that said that the woman in the hooded cloak was actually lucy from the future.I was
not one of them,as i could not see mashima revisting a timeskip scenario again.So soon after the ''tenrou island''
one...boy was i blind,i'm not sure if i should be worried by the potential lack of vision or just a missed opportunity
to go in a different direction.Anyways this is turning out to be quite long...so i'll call time on this summary.Laters.

Oh,The 1st prediction going awry with Ezra..has just been explained.With ''future lucy'' messing up this current
timeline..how'd you like that?not to shabby if i do say so myself bye lol.As always these comments are just imo.

And lastly,Juuvia fight looked quite funny..she was fighting ''that cat'' Milliania right?Well is it a possibilty that she
too could of been taken for leverage as well..but produced at later date..hmm.Dispicable...she wouldn't dare.Would
she?

mr.danly
December 21, 2012, 02:25 PM
manga stream has also released their version of the chapter http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/83389009/1

LOL'd at the first line being "WE HAVE A THREESOME!!!"

Internet, what have you done to me

justf0rnow
December 21, 2012, 03:29 PM
I just reread the previous chapters, anyone else thinks that minerva is an epic fail villain?
I mean she told sting those the power of feeling BS when she rape his ass, and now shes giving erka a reason for "power of feeling/nakama" crap by showing them that annoying milliana...

And since milliana loves cat, could she be the one who save the other annoying cat? You know, while shes inside minerva uterus.

Gats
December 21, 2012, 04:06 PM
I didn't like the fight very much. It failed to show how skilled they truly are. For example, the explanation of Minerva last strike was non existant that I just don't know if I should find it impressive despite the crowd's reaction. And seeing Kagura and Erza tanking the explosion just like that doesn't help at all. Minerva being impressed by that isn't even a reliable hint since Sabertooth has been totally overestimated since the beginning.

Zasz
December 21, 2012, 04:18 PM
Anyway Minerva sure dug her own grave; perhaps she just want to have some fun against strong mages.
About her magic, I think it is air oriented; the fact that she can exhaust other people's magic and teleport away people, it's proof of that IMHO.
And besides you just have to think about Kuma of OP.

Kuza
December 21, 2012, 04:25 PM
That Minerva spell looks totally like Elfman takeover, wtf?
Also Lucy from future, pretty much expected. Also story will focus on tournament now so i liked it.

exacta
December 21, 2012, 04:48 PM
The only thing good about the fight was Minerva's rape spell. I still have no idea what her powers are, but it's not very interesting when all they do is just kick and punch each other.....Minerva did an energy blast on Kagura at one point too, but mehhh thats kinda boring....show off what her real magic is already!

SK-Hao
December 21, 2012, 07:53 PM
Well I was just thinking and realised that Gageel and Natsu are not from this time, they came from the past, if you remember the arc of the fight against Luxus, they were the only one besides the master who couldn't leave the building because it says "if you are a man older than 80years you cant leave" and we didnt get any explanation for that, so the truth is not that the Dragons had disappeared but its the opposite, they have disappeared and travelled to the future, and it explains how Zeref knew about Natsu.

Yea that proves that they (natsu and Gajeel) are TT. Although that rule should still not applied to them yet since they have yet to travel into the future or past (and age ~70 years).
That means they have already traveled in time at some point.

I'm in agreement that dragons will show up at some point. But I dont think that is necessarily what causes the unbelievable outcome.

I think lucy fought with and lost an arm to Zeref in the past and his magic is consuming her, that is why she has his aura.

Kuzumikun
December 21, 2012, 09:05 PM
Minerva you bitch! Should of known she would play dirty! As for Lucy, i knew it! Can't wait for next chapter

kakashidad
December 21, 2012, 09:40 PM
Actually that's why i think she's a epic success.She said what she had too.To motivate Sting and
to bring out his true potential(maybe)as well as eliminating/uspering her father position and influence.
But really she's like her old man,and don't give a shit about ''feelings'' i mean how could she?She
attempted to or succeeded to kill her dad right?...they do say the apple does not fall too far from the tree'
and she really believes his teaching that strenght is all that matters?just my opinion,mind.

AandWguy
December 21, 2012, 10:45 PM
I hate to say it but I saw the lucy being the hooded girl. There was too many hints, charle sight of the future, the eclipse plan to go to the past and that the country would die and only stellar mages could use it. I thought it could either be lucy or yukino and it was more likely to be lucy.

noname1178
December 21, 2012, 11:00 PM
Let me take a wild guess. This future lucy came from exactly seven years in the future.

Ifrit
December 21, 2012, 11:06 PM
Let me take a wild guess. This future lucy came from exactly seven years in the future.

I doubt it, because the letter Levy was writing to Lucy was several days after the tournament ended.

http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/274/21

KingOfNight
December 21, 2012, 11:38 PM
Minerva you bitch! Should of known she would play dirty! As for Lucy, i knew it! Can't wait for next chapter

How is this dirty ? She's just trying to get Erza and Kagura fired up, what's dirty about that ? Being awesome ? As for now i'm actually cheering for her.

.................................................................................................................................

Ifrit

Yesh. I'm here to see magic not swords swinging n flying kicks, I enjoyed what Minerva did in this chapter more than Erza n Kagura she definitely took the spot light in the first round, but what make me worries is Erza didn't do anything yet, so you should keep an eye on Erza fighting seriously next chapter.

I guess same for Kagura, with all this she never use her sword.

About the Eclipse Plan I'm sure you will change your mind once you see dragons flying around or Acknologia appears again.

Reminds me of Bacchus's non-magical magic.

I don't care what it is, as long as Acnologia or dragons are involved, I love it.

P.S I can't get over Minerva's badass stance here in the last panel ! (http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/83389009/14)

It's like damn, i haven't seen a stance as awesome as this since Piccolo.

SerpentTailedAngel
December 22, 2012, 01:10 AM
Her head could have been turned a little more to the right, IMO. It looks to me like she's not even paying attention to what she was doing.

Also, to back up Ifrit, Mashima made sure to show signs of age for pretty much the entire FT guild, as well as some change in a number of other supporting cast members. If Lucy came from seven years in the future I don't think she'd look exactly the same sans maybe an arm.

Morlun
December 22, 2012, 03:07 AM
Umm, not quite. Chapter 311 came in issue number 2-3, which officially came out on 12/12/12. Chapter 312 comes in issue number 4-5, which officially comes out on 12/26/12. So this chapter is for this week and next week.

Oh, ok, thanks. We still get no chapter next week, but my dates were off. :)

BTW, Minerva must be a dog person. This is the third time she takes a cat hostage since Daimatou Enbu began. :p

Sollum
December 22, 2012, 04:53 AM
As i said once before... i don't like to repeat myself... but... Minerva, DAT EYEBROW!

Unbelievable outcome, eh?
Erza owning Kagura and Minerva (BUT... DAT SEXY EYEBROW!)
Laxus owning Ogra
Gajeel owning Sting + Rogue
Juvia and Grey (Unison raid baby!) owning Shelby (or whatever her name is, Sky God Slayer) + Jura

Kuza
December 22, 2012, 06:09 AM
Unbelievable outcome is Kagura draw her sword, kill everybody and win tournament :3c
Actually for more drama and tension i'd make it this way:
Kagura > Erza and Minerva
Laxus > Ogra
Gajeel > Rogue
Sting > Gajeel
Jura > Sting
Juvia > Shelia
Lion > Gray
Juvia >(draw, both out)< Lion

And for the epic ending Laxus vs Jura vs Kagura - all 3 are captains of their teams, and scores are more or less even. Thats what i call unbelievable outcome :D

Morlun
December 22, 2012, 06:31 AM
Juvia and Grey (Unison raid baby!) owning Shelby (or whatever her name is, Sky God Slayer) + Jura

If Juvia and Gray Unison Raid, Juvia will die of orgasm.

Possible outrageous outcomes:

- Fairy Tail wins by a landslide, all 5 members left standing.

- Laxus beats Orga, fights to a standstill with Jura, but ends up marginally losing. Lyon, Jura and Kagura manage to win some points so that despite there are 4 remaining Fairies, Lamia Scale has the lead - or is close enough. Battered and bruised, the 4 remaining Fairies Unison Raid Jura and win. I have Laxus being defeated here because Laxus + Erza + Gajeel + Gray + Juvia against Jura would not be fair or close under any circumstances. :)

- Fairy Tail win, denounce Fiore for kidnapping Lucy, and refuse the title.

- Kagura draws the sword and defeats everyone (kudos to the previous poster for the idea =D).

- Sting destroys everyone with the power of his love for Lector.

Nah. :) It's pretty obvious that the "outrageous, unbelievable result" is Fairy Tail winning. Now it'll either be close, or by a landslide, but it is inevitable.

Ifrit
December 22, 2012, 09:10 AM
Possible outrageous outcomes:

- Sting destroys everyone with the power of his love for Lector.

http://i.imgur.com/n8ndK.jpg?1

Newkerzy
December 22, 2012, 10:46 AM
- Fairy Tail win, denounce Fiore for kidnapping Lucy, and refuse the title.

Nah. :) It's pretty obvious that the "outrageous, unbelievable result" is Fairy Tail winning. Now it'll either be close, or by a landslide, but it is inevitable.

This is the most plausible.

kazerua
December 22, 2012, 01:21 PM
well now we know that the hooded girl is future Lucy
but thing is 'why da hell does she have something that reminds Jellal, Ultear and Remedy of Zeref????'
and they have been sensing Zeref from her for 7years!!!
how??????
seriously i just cant think of any reason:<

Sollum
December 22, 2012, 02:32 PM
well now we know that the hooded girl is future Lucy
but thing is 'why da hell does she have something that reminds Jellal, Ultear and Remedy of Zeref????'
and they have been sensing Zeref from her for 7years!!!
how??????
seriously i just cant think of any reason:<

a) Zeref cut off her right arm with very very very very dark magic, that has left a lot of "Zeref Residue" on her
b) Zeref helped future Lucy to open Eclipse Gate

EMS
December 22, 2012, 06:29 PM
i guess lucy is like trunk going back to prevent the destruction of the fairy world while lucy from the future might be one of the only survivors from her time.. in the batle royal between minerva, Erza & Kagura , i think they will knock out each other and it will be a draw, those 3 are so powerful and it is hard to pick a winner that's why i think they will knock out if other at the end of the fight..

KingOfNight
December 23, 2012, 12:43 AM
So it just came into my mind. But, since Minerva is the strongest in Sabertooth by far. And she is bound to be defeated by Erza, doesn't that mean it's obvious Laxus will curbstomp Orga ?

Morlun
December 23, 2012, 03:25 AM
So it just came into my mind. But, since Minerva is the strongest in Sabertooth by far. And she is bound to be defeated by Erza, doesn't that mean it's obvious Laxus will curbstomp Orga ?

It's situational. First, the God Slayers were superior to Dragon Slayers, and the fire GS could eat DS' fire and the reverse wasn't possible. Then the fire DS ate GS fire and kicked his ass, and the Twin Dragons were the best thing ever. Then the fire DS kicked their ass, and suddenly Rufus, Orga and Minerva were the real threats.

Now Rufus is down, Minerva will be down, and suddenly Orga will be built up as the best thing ever. And then Laxus curbstomps him.

KingOfNight
December 23, 2012, 03:37 AM
It's situational. First, the God Slayers were superior to Dragon Slayers, and the fire GS could eat DS' fire and the reverse wasn't possible. Then the fire DS ate GS fire and kicked his ass, and the Twin Dragons were the best thing ever. Then the fire DS kicked their ass, and suddenly Rufus, Orga and Minerva were the real threats.

Now Rufus is down, Minerva will be down, and suddenly Orga will be built up as the best thing ever. And then Laxus curbstomps him.

About that, why didn't Chelia eat Wendy's wind ?

About the rest, it's very possible.

jcanime
December 23, 2012, 11:25 AM
Now. I don't know. Im just excited about how the story would turn out, i collected several data and tried to analyze the situation. So here's what i think.
1. According to the princess, GMG was created for the eclipse project. GMG is just a front of eclipse project since year 1.
2. 'Future Lucy' is the mind behind the eclipse project, she persuaded the princess of that by foretelling the outcome of the present event which will lead to the destruction of the kingdom.
3. GMG was created a year after the tenrou arc. (not so sure)
4. 'Future Lucy' is the mind of GMG since year 1 of the event since she's the one behind the eclipse project.
5. 'Future Lucy' been travelling back in time to GMG year 1 till the current event.
6. Jellal has been sensing her magic yearly during the event which he referred as similar to Zeref.
7. The purpose of the eclipse project is for the 'present Lucy' to travel back 400 years to defeat zeref and change the future.
8. Levy is narrating because 'future lucy' travelled to the present.
9. I wonder what 'really' happened after the tenrou arc that made 'future lucy' travel back in time to persuade the princess to create GMG as front of eclipse project.
10. If 'future lucy' did not travel back in time there will be no GMG. (there might still be, just minus the eclipse project). Maybe it was mainly created as to determine who's the strongest guild. And the same thing happened. A certain guild won. The victory was epic that the kingdom crumbled. Or since it's July 7 and 7 years after tenrou incident, acnologia appeared again and wiped out the country and left levy and lucy alive because they were save by holorogium (lol). With the help of the celestial spirits, 'future Lucy' travelled back in time (to year 1 after they disappeared in tenrou island) and prepared the eclipse project and activate it when everybody is still alive. And maybe she wants her present self and the rest of fairytail to travel 400 years ago to defeat zeref and prevent him from turning the dragon slayer into real dragon which is acnologia.
11. Maybe at the time where the 'future Lucy' came from, everybody's dead except for levy.

Morlun
December 24, 2012, 04:07 AM
About that, why didn't Chelia eat Wendy's wind ?

Uh... good point. If I had to guess, it would have to be because Wendy couldn't lose. :p

---------- Post added December 24, 2012 at 09:07 AM ---------- Previous post was December 23, 2012 at 12:26 PM ----------

Anyway, do we know yet what made Natsu gain and keep lighting DS powers? It would have to have been by Mashima's mouth, so I'm guessing not.

I'm thinking that those shadow DS powers would fit Gajeel to a T... :)

llamapie
December 24, 2012, 07:25 PM
Uh... good point. If I had to guess, it would have to be because Wendy couldn't lose. :p

---------- Post added December 24, 2012 at 09:07 AM ---------- Previous post was December 23, 2012 at 12:26 PM ----------

Anyway, do we know yet what made Natsu gain and keep lighting DS powers? It would have to have been by Mashima's mouth, so I'm guessing not.

I'm thinking that those shadow DS powers would fit Gajeel to a T... :)

A lot of why Natsu is keeping the lightning DS powers is because I think laxus transferred a portion of his lachrima (educated guess, please no nerd rage) to Natsu. Otherwise it should have faded when he used all the power. So Natsu is a 3rd gen DS in his own right as well.

Ifrit
December 24, 2012, 11:47 PM
A lot of why Natsu is keeping the lightning DS powers is because I think laxus transferred a portion of his lachrima (educated guess, please no nerd rage) to Natsu. Otherwise it should have faded when he used all the power. So Natsu is a 3rd gen DS in his own right as well.

I agree, but I think Natsu is something more than just a Dragon Slayer with a Lachrima inside of him, because the Lachrima is for a different Element. No Dragon Slayer was presented up until now with more than one element.

He did not even use his Lightning against the other 3rd generation dragon slayers. Make you wonder how strong he is now compare to the 1 shot Natsu by Erza n Laxus, Gildarts, Makarov...

Morlun
December 25, 2012, 04:39 AM
Hmm... maybe. There's also something about being "a true Dragon Slayer", some transition Gajeel experienced that Sting knows about. Before, he didn't get travel-sick, now he does. And something about Natsu and Gajeel (and maybe Wendy, Sting and Rogue) being over 80 years old.

We won't know until Mashima explains it to us, but there's a lot more under the surface that could hypothetically explain Natsu being "special."

Kuza
December 25, 2012, 07:25 AM
Well its a bit weird about this true DS thing, remember Natsu motion sickness from 1st episode? His power level was definetly lower than Gajeel's when he was presented, so either it is some special ritual or action that leads to "evolving" or it is not kinda relevant to story line in my opinion. Might be Natsu encountered Zeref in past before appearing in 1st episode, so he was already powerfull and possibly "forgot" all his past in some way, that makes some sense atleast.

amizou
December 25, 2012, 11:24 AM
Hmm... maybe. There's also something about being "a true Dragon Slayer", some transition Gajeel experienced that Sting knows about. Before, he didn't get travel-sick, now he does. And something about Natsu and Gajeel (and maybe Wendy, Sting and Rogue) being over 80 years old.

We won't know until Mashima explains it to us, but there's a lot more under the surface that could hypothetically explain Natsu being "special."

Morlun
December 25, 2012, 01:57 PM
I think Zeref remembers about Natsu because of the Eclipse plan we are about to see unfold. :)

SerpentTailedAngel
December 25, 2012, 03:03 PM

Wendy was actually stated to be 12 on her guild card, so I doubt she's over 80. Rogue and Sting haven't been given ages yet, but they also haven't gotten ???s like Natsu and Gajeel.

I think the most likely explanation for the "true Dragon Slayer motion sickness" thing is that Mashima wanted to have a scene with three motion sick dragon slayers and threw in a quick line to hand wave why Gajeel hadn't had any trouble with vehicles before that chapter. If he comes up with a deeper meaning for it, it won't be because he planned that all along.

Marche
December 25, 2012, 03:53 PM
In this post I will write only about my thought about the eclipse plan, later if I will have time I will write about the tournement:
I think that was almost sure that the mysterious girl was Lucy from the future, infact I was not the only one that predicted that.
The question that still need an answer are how she make the time travel and how she could have a magic similar to Zereff.
For the first question I don’t think that she travel back thanks to the Gateway of darkness, infact I believe that it was created by princess Hisui only thanks to what Lucy told her when they met (most likely immediately after she returned to this time).
The thing that I am not sure of how Lucy knew how the gateway of darkness could be created (in the truth I have got a theory for that.
Perhaps it was Lucy that give to the princess that “jade medallion”.

I think it’s more likely thanks to Lumen Histoire thanks Mavis, thanks to Urtear time magic, or Zereff himself.
Infact I believe that the tournament that happened in the time of Lucy most likely was made only for fun, but after that tournament Acnologia appeared (infact I don’t think that the other dragon would destroy the country (infact I don’t think it’s a case that Acnologia is called the dragon of destruction or that in the book about him is mentioned that he destroyed a whole country), even if perhaps the destruction happened for the war between Acnologia and the other dragons) and killed almost the audience and several wizard.
I think this because I think that the dragon already decided that they would reunite when another “dragon king festival” would be held, infact in was mentioned from the conversation between Igneel and Grandine http://www.mangareader.net/135-7216-12/fairy-tail/chapter-101.html.

Anyways I believe that Lucy was taken in the Stellar spirit reign for save her, while I believe that Minerva transported the wizard that survived (one of them has been Levy) http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/297/15 http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/297/16.
Then after a bit, after that Acnologia left the place (after that he destroyed everything) Lucy was taken back.
Then she met with Crime Sorciere, Zereff (they went to check the situations) and perhaps even Igneel and the others dragons (even if I am not sure about this).
If even Igneel was present I believe that she witnessed a conversation between Igneel and Zereff, in which (obviously if I am right) was mentioned that the one who make Zereff understand the value of life was Natsu, and than after that Zereff give him to Igneel, which would have given his powers to Natsu who would later defeated Zereff.
Then Zereff gave to Lucy his power and then he, Urtear or Mavis thanks to Lumien Histoire sent Lucy back several years ago because so she would have alerted Crime Sorciere (or in a better way she would put them on alert), and would have make them contact Fairy Tail and awaken them the second origin, giving them more powers (obviously as I said above Lucy said to princess Hisui the truth about the future and has make her create the gateway of darkness).

I think than Zereff helped her for Natsu, because so he would met Natsu again.
The only problem of it is that Charle saw Arcadias in her sight, and I don’t know how this may connect with the future.
Anyways I think that in the next chapter we could learn something by the future.
I fear than in the next chapter we will already know who will win the tournament.

Morlun
December 25, 2012, 06:08 PM
Wendy was actually stated to be 12 on her guild card, so I doubt she's over 80. Rogue and Sting haven't been given ages yet, but they also haven't gotten ???s like Natsu and Igneel.

I think the most likely explanation for the "true Dragon Slayer motion sickness" thing is that Mashima wanted to have a scene with three motion sick dragon slayers and threw in a quick line to hand wave why Gajeel hadn't had any trouble with vehicles before that chapter. If he comes up with a deeper meaning for it, it won't be because he planned that all along.

Hmm, I didn't remember that about Wendy. I thought it would be a common trait between every Dragon Slayer with a dragon parent. As for the "true Dragon Slayer" thing, you could be right, but I think it's way too specific for it to be a throw-away line.

At that moment, it was acknowledged that: Gajeel didn't have motion sickness before, and does now, so something in him changed; Sting knows about it and referred to it as Gajeel becoming a "true Dragon Slayer."

The term "true Dragon Slayer" is too... strong (for the lack of a better word) for it to be meaningless. There has to be something else.

KingOfNight
December 25, 2012, 11:11 PM
SerpentTailedAngel

Natsu was also stated to be 17...

EDIT: my bad, his age was actually "unknown"

Ifrit
December 26, 2012, 09:23 AM
SerpentTailedAngel

Natsu was also stated to be 17...

EDIT: my bad, his age was actually "unknown"

Yeah, I think the only age given was for Wendy right ?

Both Natsu n Gajeel age was unknown.

I predict for the coming chapter for Minerva to beat Kagura and gets 5 points, Erza will defeat Minerva and get 1 point, because Sting is the leader.

Although Sting been sitting in that alley for a while now, he gave zero ***** with sound or Aura Minerva cast on Kagura n Erza.

He might actually turn on Minerva who knows. I would love that to happen.

KingOfNight
December 26, 2012, 10:19 AM
Yeah, I think the only age given was for Wendy right ?

Both Natsu n Gajeel age was unknown.

I predict for the coming chapter for Minerva to beat Kagura and gets 5 points, Erza will defeat Minerva and get 1 point, because Sting is the leader.

Although Sting been sitting in that alley for a while now, he gave zero ***** with sound or Aura Minerva cast on Kagura n Erza.

He might actually turn on Minerva who knows. I would love that to happen.

Yes, among the DS only Wendy was given an actual age. (http://www.mangareader.net/135-21280-1/fairy-tail/chapter-144.html)

About the rest, i really will be pissed if Minerva beats Kagura only to be beaten by Erza. No, no, Kagura shouldn't lose to anyone. If Erza defeats her i wouldn't like it but i will accept it, but Minerva ? Hell no, she should leave with some dignity at least. Although if she doesn't draw her sword i wouldn't mind her being defeated by either of those two.

Marche
December 26, 2012, 11:10 AM
In my previous post I wrote about the Eclipse plan and the future, instead in this post I think will happenend in this tournement (I really want to know your opinion):
Anyways after seeing that both Erza and Kagura are still able to fight, Minerva show them that she captured Milliana.
To tell you the truth I thought that this would have happened, but I believed that this would happened later.
Infact I thought that for some reason Erza and Kagura would have fight Minerva together, then Minerva would retreat, then whipped, humiliated and maybe even wound she would have targeted Milliana, since she is the only person that is connected with Erza and Milliana at the same time.
Anyways Minerva does not desire to make surrender them, and neither make them fight against each other, even because for that she could just wait and then while both of them were tired she could appears and knocking out both of them.
In the truth Minerva desire that both Kagura and Erza fights seriously immediately, and from what she says here http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/83389009/21 I have got the impression that she is sure that she is able to defeat both of them at the same time.

Anyways I believe that in the next chapters Erza and Kagura will join the force and will be able to rescue Milliana.
Most likely Kagura will take out her sword, if this will happened counting what has been said here http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/280/18 I think that her attack could cut an arm of Minerva (I really would like that, I want to see that ugly bitch in pain), but perhaps that will cut only her clothes (perhaps because in someway she will be able to evade the attack).
I even think that Kagura’s attack could be soo powerfull that would cut in two the battlefield, and perhaps her attack will hit even other opponents that are quite distant, infact I believe that the attack of Kagura after drawing her sword would be similar to that of Mihwawk in One Piece here http://www.mangareader.net/103-22774-13/one-piece/chapter-553.html.

Anyways the princess says than the Lucy of the future has already told her of how the tournament will end, and it will end in an unbelievable outcome http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/312/23.
The only thing that I think is that Fairy Tail without losing any member, or that Kagura or Juura will defeat alone several member (infact I believe that even Lyon and Chellia will be defeated).
In the truth I don’t think that in the time that Lucy came by the member of Natsu’s team awakened the second origin, since I don’t think that they met Crime Sorciere.
I think that anyways the result of the previous days have not changed too much compared to the results obtained by the team of Lucy's future, but perhaps something could change regarding the result of the last day.
Obiviously there is that Gray would had not participated in the fifth day or anyways he would have lost against Rufus.

Regarding Kagura I believe that after having rescued Milliana, she will withdraw from the tournament because she will decide to take care of Milliana (in the truth I really would like if even Erza would do the same, so they could speak about Gerard), or perhaps because after extract her sword she will faint because she will have consumed all her magic power.
But if I am wrong then she could decide to eliminate all the member of Sabertooth, as a punishment for what Minerva did to Milliana.

SerpentTailedAngel
December 26, 2012, 10:45 PM
TL;DR

Really, it would be a bit bad if any of those girls lost. Erza is Erza, and both Kagura and Minerva have been built up as really tough. No matter how it happens, someone will be really upset over who lost. Personally, I'd like to see Kagura either lose unfairly (maybe duck out of the competition for Milia's sake) or win, and I'd prefer the first. I'd be surprised if Mashima settled her beef with Jellal while there were so many witnesses, and if she's going to come back later, be it 5 or 50 chapters later, to try and get back at him then she'd seem like a more valid threat if she didn't get creamed in this match.

JunKisaragi
December 27, 2012, 11:54 AM
Kagura was actually thinking as to why Erza (and the rest of FT for that matter) was hiding Jellal, knowing from Milliana that she was also hurt by him. Given this, I'm seeing a fight between the two orchestrated by that bitch Minerva.

Kagura would then come into terms with her hatred (after Erza pours her heart out, and of course, the sword-clashing babe fest) and would do any of the following: 1.) lose willingly, 2.) drop out of the competition, or my personal favorite 3.) Join Erza in saving Milliana and tag-team Minerva's sorry ass.

In case of the first two, all that's left for Erza to do is to scratch Minerva's bitch-ass face with all of her swords; so bad that she either dies from blood loss or from humiliation (I prefer the former). In case of the third one, Minerva would lose and it would be revealed that Lector is really dead, which would lead to Sting killing Minerva (join your father in heaven!)

These are more of wishes rather than guesses though, except for the three-fold Kagura decision, which is actually my guess (educated or uneducated as it may seem). :teehee

Ahh, my imagination has run wild again. :3

Morlun
December 27, 2012, 01:39 PM
Erza and Kagura cannot debate Jellal and his status as fake-Mystogan on live national television. :)

JunKisaragi
December 27, 2012, 08:51 PM
Erza and Kagura cannot debate Jellal and his status as fake-Mystogan on live national television.

They can, if they don't mention his name and only refer to Jellal as "him" or some other form of identification. Of course, only the people who are aware of the situation would know what (or who) they're talking about.

Besides, Doranbolt and Lahar already know that he is Earthland Jellal. It'd also be good if they'd be given some light on the situation, especially for Doranbolt who seems to have developed a personal connection to Fairy Tail. :3

frozen18ice
December 28, 2012, 03:56 AM
yeah, so we getting a chapter this week i dont see why we should not but thats just me wanting to read fairy tale. ohh and kill that bi@#ch Minerva she needs to get flogged

adbanginwar
December 28, 2012, 05:16 AM
yeah, so we getting a chapter this week i dont see why we should not but thats just me wanting to read fairy tale. ohh and kill that bi@#ch Minerva she needs to get flogged

don't see that happening soon. atleast not in one chapter.

Kuza
December 28, 2012, 05:34 AM
I'm sorry for offtop but is there a chapter this week?

sarutobi_sensei
December 28, 2012, 08:26 AM
recently I read something about Mashima posting on his twitter that Natsu, Erza, Gajeel and Makarov will die on this battle, that Acnologia will be fighting the other guilds and that Zeref will save Lucy.

Maybe this is what Lucy is trying to avoid, the death of them.

llamapie
December 28, 2012, 08:42 AM
recently I read something about Mashima posting on his twitter that Natsu, Erza, Gajeel and Makarov will die on this battle, that Acnologia will be fighting the other guilds and that Zeref will save Lucy.

Maybe this is what Lucy is trying to avoid, the death of them.

That seems way too specific to me. Probably fake, would be my guess.

But ya I imagine the shit will hit the fan right as they're announcing FT as the winner. Then boom, end of the world.

joshua019
December 28, 2012, 09:32 AM
That seems way too specific to me. Probably fake, would be my guess.

But ya I imagine the shit will hit the fan right as they're announcing FT as the winner. Then boom, end of the world.

He said its from Mashima's twitter how can it be fake, unless its from a secondary source. But, I would be very awesome if it was the case. Makarov and Erza dying would be a great turning point of the story, but I don't think that mashima has the balls to do that.

BTW is there a chapter coming out this week??

Zasz
December 28, 2012, 09:36 AM
He said its from Mashima's twitter how can it be fake, unless its from a secondary source. But, I would be very awesome if it was the case. Makarov and Erza dying would be a great turning point of the story, but I don't think that mashima has the balls to do that.

The Big three came out this week, but since FT is published on a different magazine, I don't know if we will have the chapter.
It would be awesome though; this battle is beyond everything we have seen so far.

Morlun
December 28, 2012, 09:55 AM
He said its from Mashima's twitter how can it be fake

No, he said "recently I read something about Mashima posting on his twitter that (...)"

Which is more than likely an internet rumour. I mean, yeah, the author will spoil the biggest plot twist ever in his work on Twitter. And I have a bridge I'd like to sell... :)

IIRC, there's no chapter this week. If it does show up this week, it comes early - and then there's no chapter next week.

llamapie
December 28, 2012, 11:04 AM

Makarove I can see. But Erza? No way, that would piss off his fan base too much. And I assumed he saw a repost by someone saying it was Mashima's twitter. I just don't see him giving that much information.

sarutobi_sensei
December 28, 2012, 12:20 PM
Yep, I didn't read it on his twitter account, rather someone posted stating that it was in his twitter.

I wouldn't be surprised actually, he tends to give some spoilers from time to time, like that image of Lucy kneeling in front of Zeref and her singing on top of mercurius and other things on his twitter page.

But I agree, saying that he'd kill them would be a big big spoiler.

Krono
December 28, 2012, 01:48 PM
Yep, I didn't read it on his twitter account, rather someone posted stating that it was in his twitter.

I wouldn't be surprised actually, he tends to give some spoilers from time to time, like that image of Lucy kneeling in front of Zeref and her singing on top of mercurius and other things on his twitter page.

But I agree, saying that he'd kill them would be a big big spoiler.

Those weren't on his twitter. The one in volume 32 where they put some of his sketches, and occasionally some of his notes for the arc. It wasn't specifically Lucy kneeling in from of Zeref, just someone kneeling in front of someone who looked like Zeref. The other was only in the various visions of Charle we've seen.

And Mashima, nor any other author would post such specific, and such huge spoilers on their twitter.

Razh
December 28, 2012, 02:26 PM
Well it's not much of a surprise considering how we've seen Levy from the future listing the death of at least 4 people. (http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/297/16) But seeing how time travel was introduced, it's no biggie. Even if Erza, Gajeel, Natsu and Makarov die, they won't stay dead for long.

llamapie
December 28, 2012, 08:32 PM
So definitely no chapter this week eh?

Damn it, too many breaks lately.

Anyways I think Minerva is about to have her ass handed to her.

Krono
December 28, 2012, 09:37 PM
So definitely no chapter this week eh?

Probably. Basically, the same thing I said a couple weeks ago applies this week, with just a few numbers being changed:

To attempt to clarify for anyone still confused, chapter 312 officially was released on 12/26 in issue #4-5 (http://kc.kodansha.co.jp/magazine/index.php/02065/newest). It's a double issue which means that they put two issue numbers on a single issue, so that they can take a week off without disrupting their count.

Chapter 313 officially comes with issue #6, which will be released on 1/9/13 (http://kc.kodansha.co.jp/magazine/index.php/02065/next).

Due to the way that the industry printing and distribution system works, copies of a magazine can be available up to 5 days before the official street date. Those early copies are what scanlations usually get made from. That's why we got "this weeks chapter" last Friday.

When there's a double issue, the distribution time tables tend to change. As such we could get a chapter today, in which case there would be no chapter next week, or we could not get a chapter until next friday. Or any time in between.

In general, any time you're curious as to when scans are most likely to show up for a new chapter, just go to http://kc.kodansha.co.jp/magazine/index.php/02065/next check the date of the next issue (it's in year/month/day format and should be fairly easy to pick out even if you don't know Japanese) and subtract 5 days.

DR.DOOM
December 29, 2012, 12:49 AM
i want minerva to win and kick erza's ass.

adbanginwar
December 29, 2012, 06:38 AM

lol!! and you want kagura to just standby and let that happen? anyways kicking erza's butt is not so easy.

joshua019
December 29, 2012, 07:35 AM
Well it's not much of a surprise considering how we've seen Levy from the future listing the death of at least 4 people. (http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/297/16) But seeing how time travel was introduced, it's no biggie. Even if Erza, Gajeel, Natsu and Makarov die, they won't stay dead for long.

isnt she writing a letter to lucy??

Erza will win this, like she always do. Wat the past few chapters thought us is that Sabertooth is a guild of mediocre cunts and douche bags, Minerva might the strongest of them but she is also the biggest cunt.

EMS
December 29, 2012, 08:26 AM
hell not, minerva won't kich erza ass, minera could push erza to her limits but at the end erza will win..

Razh
December 29, 2012, 08:40 AM
isnt she writing a letter to lucy??

Yes. I don't understand the question. Especially since you put 2 question marks. Is there something wrong?

Giga_Gaia
December 29, 2012, 11:33 AM
When future Lucy said they'd win with an outcome so awesome no one would believe it, I think Fairy tail will defeat everyone still left standing without losing a single member.

Zehahaha
December 29, 2012, 03:26 PM
I want to see Erza summoning a strap-on and... I'll let you guys figure the rest
But seriously, I really want to see that Minerva getting her ass kicked by both Kagura and Erza, and after that they can fight without interruption, that would be sweet

joshua019
December 29, 2012, 05:33 PM
Yes. I don't understand the question. Especially since you put 2 question marks. Is there something wrong?

its a reluctant statement!!

Erza will use some ultra godlike armor, then minerva will beg just like Evergreen did.

P.S. I got some extra dota 2 invites if anyone wants just ask.

littleangel
December 30, 2012, 02:57 AM
I think its about time for Erza to wear her fairy armor as it is the only way to achieve a fast victory in this case unless something is kept as a last resort card. And who knows maybe this will provoke Kagura to draw her sword for real this time.

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

Another thing is that Minerva has that cat with her so at least I suppose for Erza to win, Sting has to at least finish his battle or else there is no need for using the cat trick that has been introduced. Or that even in defeat she uses the cat as a card to drive Sting to achieve victory no matter what.

EMS
December 30, 2012, 07:37 AM
without a doubt fairy tail have the hottest chicks and erza is going to have a hard time vs minerva and well kagura is pissed off that erza helped out her lover

nitsthegame
December 31, 2012, 04:59 AM
if i read correctly...it says a guild shall win in an outrageous manner (i guess on mangastream).....

so i wouldnt be surprised that sting actually starts the dragon festival....

Marche
December 31, 2012, 07:35 AM
Even if it's off topic I ask it here.
I think that we should make a thread with all our judment for the 2012, in a similar way how this thread of One Piece http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/80760-The-Best-and-the-Worst-of-One-Piece-in-2012, and even one with our expectations and hope for the 2013,
What you think about this????

Giga_Gaia
December 31, 2012, 02:10 PM
if i read correctly...it says a guild shall win in an outrageous manner (i guess on mangastream).....

I think it's fairly obvious already that Fairy Tail is gonne win.

As for Sting, he is weak. Both he and Rogue will lose to Gajeel this time. Also, his stupid little cat is really dead, since Minerva is a lying b****. I only find it sad the master didn't kill the other cat too.

nichendrix
December 31, 2012, 06:30 PM

It would be really hard to see this, Erza just have to Fairy Law or Fairy Glitter her and she will be done? Since all S-Class FT mages receive one of the Three big 3 Fairy Magics when they pass through the trials, Erza being one of them, certainly have hers, the only mystery is which one.

Ifrit
December 31, 2012, 11:30 PM
It would be really hard to see this, Erza just have to Fairy Law or Fairy Glitter her and she will be done? Since all S-Class FT mages receive one of the Three big 3 Fairy Magics when they pass through the trials, Erza being one of them, certainly have hers, the only mystery is which one.

It was never said that the person who passes will receive one of the Three great magics of Fairy Tail, but if this the case I think hers would be the Fairy Armor, which is not related to any of the 3 spells.

KingOfNight
January 01, 2013, 12:32 AM

Come again ? :blink

shnugin
January 01, 2013, 03:24 AM
Come again ? :blink

Hahaha I seriously said the same thing and saw you beat me to it :teehee

EMS
January 01, 2013, 09:18 AM

i don't remember reading that..:gwah

SerpentTailedAngel
January 02, 2013, 03:24 AM
Laxus could use Fairy Law...
Gildartz could... do his own thing...
Erza has never done anything that wasn't using hammer space...
and Mystogan could wave sticks around.

But Cana used Glitter a few times.

I think nichendrix just made an assumption at some point. That's never been stated. Ever. Or even hinted at.

amizou
January 02, 2013, 12:26 PM

it says a guild will win in an outrageous manner and also that it is a guild than no one thought they could win and we know from the start that no one beleived in fairy tail and everyone was betting on sabertooth so it has to be fairy tail to be a surprise because Lucy told the princess about this from the start and not before the last day started.

shuha27
January 02, 2013, 06:45 PM
Will there be a chapter this week or do we have to wait till next week?

EMS
January 02, 2013, 09:45 PM
Will there be a chapter this week or do we have to wait till next week?
Hopefully we might have a chapter this week...

exacta
January 04, 2013, 10:10 AM
Hopefully we might have a chapter this week...

The chapter is out, does this mean no chapter next week or are things back to normal?

Zasz
January 04, 2013, 10:19 AM
The chapter is out, does this mean no chapter next week or are things back to normal?

Probably next week we won't have a chapter. :(

jues
January 04, 2013, 10:26 AM
313 was sort of a "build up" chapter, so I have to admit that it wasn't one of the greatest. I understand that sometimes we have to get something of low quality to get something amazing in return.

Recap, comments and predictions (http://allmangareviews.blogspot.fi/2013/01/fairy-tail-313-premonition-to-something.html) of 313

DR.DOOM
January 04, 2013, 11:18 AM
well then mashima has to make this happen. Enough of erza winning all the time. She needs a beat down pretty bad. She was beaten down by that tree guy and all of a sudden the power of friendship took over and she one hit ko the tree guy. I don't want this to happen again. Minerva should win this by beaten down those two. Also I want the twin dragons to win against their opponent this time. Please mashima lol.