PDA

View Full Version : Chapter Fairy Tail 313 Discussion/ 314 Predictions

goldb
December 21, 2012, 02:39 AM
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Fairy Tail.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
Spoiler Pics and Translations:
At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
For-Profit Download Links
If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
*.usercash.*
*.linkbucks.*
*.tinyurl.*
*.anonym.to/*
*.xrl.us/*
*.realfiles.net*
*.sharecash.*
*.shorl.com/*
*.lix.in/*
*.pgi-shumen.info/*
*hotfile.com*
*letitbit.net*
*depositfiles.com*
*tiny.cc*
*uploading.com*
*ugotfile.com*
*depositt.blogspot.com*
*cashfiles.blog.com*
*snipurl.com*
*bit.ly*
*rayfile.com*
*storage.to*
*megaupload.com*
*share-links.biz*
*doiop.com*
*filefactory.com*
*missupload.com*
*enterupload.com*
*mangoshare.com*
Formatting:
We ask that proper format is followed to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience.
Example One:

Source: Mangahelpers (http://mangahelpers.com/)
Credits: Ohana

http://img204.imagevenue.com/loc81/th_539054661_01_122_81lo.jpg (http://img204.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=539054661_01_122_81lo.jpg)http://img273.imagevenue.com/loc110/th_539055410_841810_122_110lo.jpg (http://img273.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=539055410_841810_122_110lo.jpg)
http://img265.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=539055332_03_122_77lo.jpg

Example Two:

Source: Mangahelpers (http://mangahelpers.com/)
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

Krono
January 04, 2013, 12:03 AM
So, from the looks of the spoilers:

Future Lucy passes out, probably without explaining too much, Minerva is pitting Kagura against Erza, Orga meets Laxus and confirms himself as a Godslayer, and Sting is sitting around. Next chapter title is Erza vs Kagura

~no need for spoiler tags cause this is a spoiler thread. Ghostexiled

MAX_COLA_POWER!
January 04, 2013, 12:36 AM
Is Minerva finally biting the dust?

SerpentTailedAngel
January 04, 2013, 12:48 AM
Man, Sting is still just sitting there. Move it!

And Natsu... it looks like he's grabbing future Lucy's butt.

pongy
January 04, 2013, 01:02 AM
Quick translation from those pages (sorry if there is any mistake):

- Real Lucy says she's got a bad feeling about this. Natsu decides to carry the passed out Lucy along with them.
- From the look Minerva makes Erza fights Kagura. Kagura tells Erza to stop pretending about Nakama.
- Laxus finally meets Orga. Orga is revealed to be a god slayer (as everyone expected). Laxus said something lkie "you can kill god, but I wonder if can you kill fairy?"
- Sting asks Lector to watch him as his plan is going to bring the team to victory.

llamapie
January 04, 2013, 01:12 AM
Glad to know FT is back, with just about everything else on break.

adbanginwar
January 04, 2013, 01:38 AM
so it seems like minerva retreated and let erza and kagura fight it out. and then maybe jump in to eliminate the remaining one.

we have seen one dragon slayer defeating god slayer(natsu) , one god slayer defeating dragon slayer(wendy). i wonder what will happen to this one. i seriously do not want laxus to lose though.

MAX_COLA_POWER!
January 04, 2013, 01:44 AM
so it seems like minerva retreated and let erza and kagura fight it out. and then maybe jump in to eliminate the remaining one.

we have seen one dragon slayer defeating god slayer(natsu) , one god slayer defeating dragon slayer(wendy). i wonder what will happen to this one. i seriously do not want laxus to lose though.Actually, Wendy vs. Chelia was actually a tie.

EMS
January 04, 2013, 02:46 AM
I can't wait for the whole chapter!!! Fairly tail is saving the week..

adbanginwar
January 04, 2013, 03:15 AM
Actually, Wendy vs. Chelia was actually a tie.

oh. thanks for reminding.

I can't wait for the whole chapter!!! Fairly tail is saving the week..

This double issue double week is real pain, can't wait for FT and bleach. *Naruto is trolling anyways*

SerpentTailedAngel
January 04, 2013, 03:59 AM
Chapters out!
http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/313

Chris38
January 04, 2013, 03:59 AM
It's out: http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/313

Looks like the Kingdom, dosen't even need Lucy and Yukino anymore to open the gate.

adbanginwar
January 04, 2013, 04:26 AM
Erza Vs Kagura
Laxus Vs Orga

It doesn't get better than this. Next week's gap will be very painful. :wtf

ps. loving juvia's and chellia's cat fight. lol

wooticus
January 04, 2013, 05:05 AM
The chapter was quite nice to read, but on the other hand it felt like it gave no new information at all. Every matchup we got now was overshadowed long ago.

There might be a few "draws" or "double kos" in this. Maybe Sting just waits for every matchup to end and then clear the weakened ones. However, it would be much more fun if Jura runs into him

kidopitz27
January 04, 2013, 05:19 AM
i just really want to see Laxus trash Orga!

Ninja_Pirate
January 04, 2013, 05:21 AM
I liked it that how Mashima san is trying to build the suspense here ... and by far he is successful since things are getting confusing...

2 lucy & Natsu (The last chapter title for threesome wasn’t for the three ladies fighting I guess) :p

For opening the gates only the keys are needed and not the celestial spirit.. thats an interesting twist.. and match ups all are set as it has been guessed by all...
But about the princess talking.. it is obvious right now that FT will win.. since they have the max number of players left... and the way it is being told now... I mean if she is not believing what future Lucy is telling and want to confirm it with the results.. then I guess its something surprising... What could it be .. I guess most surprising would have been the win of Quatros Puppies :p ... and for now it is Mermaid Heel... But after their long return FT should win... or even after seeing the performance of FT till now people still will get surprised if FT wins this ??????

A Lurker
January 04, 2013, 09:43 AM
Last chapter's reference to an umpredictable, special outcome left me thinking about the hypothesis of Quatro Puppy winning (due to disqualification of all other guilds, perhaps?). This chapter further supports this idea. So, let's make this official:

Quattro Puppy will win.

(From the same person who told you that the mysterious boy at the shore was obviously Romeo.)

THM Nindo
January 04, 2013, 09:48 AM
It all depends when this "incredible outcome" was told to the princess.
If she was told, before the start of the competition that Fairy Tail would win, of course she would believe it to be an impossible outcome.

But, if she was told now, she would certainly believe it...

Ifrit
January 04, 2013, 09:52 AM
Damn , every time I see Juvia n Cherry fight I laugh heheehhe. Juvia is truly the best Gray is totally an idiot.

Seriously I want Laxus to trash Orga, and by trash i mean the fight won't last 2 pages, this might give a huge chance of Laxus Vs Jura, because Jura is probably searching for Laxus. Laxus Vs Jura should be interesting. It might also finally shows how strong Laxus is.

Now Erza Vs Kagura ...damn can't wait. Kagura here is also fighting for one of her comrades n friends, so a power up friend speech won't work here. Both have enough in heart to go all out. I hope the best Wins, personally I want Erza. I don't like watching her lose not now, not before she kicks Minerva ass.

Chris38
January 04, 2013, 09:53 AM
manga stream's version is out: http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/99581377/1

Kuza
January 04, 2013, 10:07 AM
Now I have a feeling that Sting might interfere several 1on1 battles, and Jura might make him stop

Zasz
January 04, 2013, 10:18 AM
Yeah, the chapter didn't give any new information, but it was really enjoyable to read.
The matchups are pretty good (and predictable. XD) and all the build-up around Kagura-Erza-Minerva is excellent.
Minerva retreating was an obvious choice, but now I want Erza to kick her ass more (I'm sorry for Kagura, but I'm sure that Erza will be the victor).
I'm tired of seeing Sting around; hope that someone will beat him up.
Having said this, I hope to see some good fights, especially from Gajeel and Laxus (thrash'em all) and also some more information about the future Lucy came from and also the Eclipse plan itself.

KingOfNight
January 04, 2013, 12:04 PM
Ah man ! No matter how much I try, I just don't seem to care about the future Lucy :-_-

But you know what ? I don't care. Why ? Because Laxus...

And like most people, I want him take out Orga quick and then have an awesome fight with Jura-san.

And was I the only one who noticed the fat guy wearing the same outfit as Natsu Here at the top left panel ? (http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/99581377/15) Good for Natsu ! He has a cute Fangirl.

Oh and and of course Aizen Sting (http://www4.0zz0.com/2013/01/04/17/351299531.jpg)

DarkIcarusX
January 04, 2013, 12:13 PM
Why do I sense Minerva is gonna be "Friendly Fire"-ed by Sting? :teehee

Buggy
January 04, 2013, 12:30 PM
What could be the "Impossible Outcome" I wonder.

By everything seen so far, Laxus should stomp Orga, since he is not empowered by friendship. Rogue is empowered by friendship, but if Gajeel gets serious it shouldn't be problem for him.

Of course, there is Sting, who appears to have his own plan, and Jura who is apparently unbeatable, and those considered able to defeat him (Erza) are going to be severely weakened. Erza is in a pinch, even if she defeats Kagura (likely) she then has to take on full powered Minerva.

Gray is taking a break, he might soon rejoin the action and help where needed.

Mavis' face on p19 http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/99581377/19 - just plain fun:)

stevens41
January 04, 2013, 01:04 PM
I liked the chapter. I really expected Minerva to make the other two fight each other so no surprise there. I am slightly surprised that she complimented them by saying that if she took on both of them at the same time, not even she would come out without an injury (which is not to say that she would not win still).

I am wondering what Sting is planning. Gajeel will/should beat Rogue without much trouble as we have yet to see how "second origin" boosted him with any new techniques. Laxus should troll Orga and "laugh off" his black lighting attacks (I am hoping here). Hopefully he dispose of Orga quickly and moves to Jura with which he will most likely need help although I am having a hard time coming up with who will help him since I doubt it would be Erza as she will most likely have her hands full with Minerva (assuming Kagura doesn't defeat her OR she allows herself to be defeated/gives up in order to help Milliana as long as Kagura promises to rescue her. In which case I will put in doubt Erza being the leader of the FT group since this would give Mermaid Heel too many points I think).

I had hoped the comedy relief from Sheila and Juvia would be done in this chapter and for them to fight seriously now but I guess that will not happen. Minerva's power is problematic to say the least but I am sure someone (hoping for Erza) will find a weakness. The thing is that her power (Minerva) makes her a bad opponent to pretty much any mage, melee or long rage but I feel it is specially bad for melee mages since she can not only teleport herself away but she can also teleport the fighter that gets close to her not to mention that she can also trap them inside her concentrated magic and blast them from afar. Troublesome indeed. Can't wait to see how she is defeated.

The whole "winning in an outrageous manner" COULD refer to Fairy Tail winning due to Sting betraying/killing Minerva just as she is ready to finish off her opponent which I imagine will be Erza. What would be more unbelievable or outrageous than Sabertooth handing Fairy Tail the victory willingly?

gaston42
January 04, 2013, 01:06 PM
I wonder where Lyon has gone. He's the only remaining contestant that hasn't been shown in the last two chapters.

Did Mashima forgot him or will he have a major role in the event ?

EMS
January 04, 2013, 01:12 PM
laxus beating the hell of orga is going to be a great fight for the beggining of 2013..while erza will defeat kagura to proctect milliana.

EPIC

Even if you can kill a gods, it doesn't mean you can kill a faries too.

SK-Hao
January 04, 2013, 02:11 PM
What makes no sense to me is why Minerva even showed up to make it a 3 way fight when the other two were ALREADY fighting. If Erza does't want to be a pawn she should run to fight Minerva again or try to meet up with a teammate.

EMS
January 04, 2013, 02:31 PM
when the princess said that the impossible outcome of the tournament of daimatou enbu will decided everything, the two dragon slayers might betrayed minerva and that could be a unpredictable outcome while i don't see fairy tail loosing this tournament..
acnogolia might make his appearing again at the end of the tournament but natsu and gael and wendy dragon might make their apparent to their children and will explain why they left without a traits..

Sollum
January 04, 2013, 02:48 PM
I am getting the vibe that Gajeel wasn't mean to fight Rogue. Dunno why tho.

Well, Sting says "Brings US ultimate victory". Somehow i doubt he will friendly fire DAT EYEBROW.

exacta
January 04, 2013, 04:53 PM
So much for this fight being a threesome. Erza better not beat Kagura....well I say this, but it's honestly what I expect at this point. Chapter is just a transition/set up chapter. Meh.

And Future Lucy collapsing before she can say anything.....ugh. Stop drawing it out Mashima. And stop making Lucy so pathetic. If you're going to make us look at two Lucy's at least make one of them useful.

zerocooldx
January 04, 2013, 08:49 PM
Meh...i don't get it nor do i like it at all. Mashima is using Sting and Rogue as if they didn't get their asses handed to them by Natsu like two days ago manga time. Sure Natsu is probably stronger then Gajeel but at the same time Natsu held back a decent chunk of power against Sting and Rouge, yet had no issue taking them out. So don't tell me Sting's new found power of "feelings" combined with Rogue's personal "vendetta" against Gajeel is suddenly going to make each of them strong enough to be relevant.

THM Nindo
January 04, 2013, 09:40 PM
So, Gray is all alone, and it seems like Lyon isn't fighting either.
I wonder if we'll get another fight between them?!

Or, maybe they will somehow get involved in the fight between Juvia and Chelia!!
That would be even funnier! :tem

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

And Future Lucy collapsing before she can say anything.....ugh. Stop drawing it out Mashima. And stop making Lucy so pathetic. If you're going to make us look at two Lucy's at least make one of them useful.

That made me laugh!! :tem

I kinda agree with you.
I can't wait for Lucy to actually become really powerful/useful.

We can't forget that SHE is the main character of this manga, not Natsu...
Right now, she really doesn't deserve her main character spot! -_-;

kuroSaki_Ichi
January 04, 2013, 09:56 PM
Meh...i don't get it nor do i like it at all. Mashima is using Sting and Rogue as if they didn't get their asses handed to them by Natsu like two days ago manga time. Sure Natsu is probably stronger then Gajeel but at the same time Natsu held back a decent chunk of power against Sting and Rouge, yet had no issue taking them out. So don't tell me Sting's new found power of "feelings" combined with Rogue's personal "vendetta" against Gajeel is suddenly going to make each of them strong enough to be relevant.

It's not even a personal vendetta in my opinion, it's just blind rivarly....rogue should show us some cool techs before the eventual defeat.

EMS
January 04, 2013, 10:18 PM
I agree, it was bullshit to build up a 3 some fight for this and what I'm waiting for is laxus fighting orga.

Leonsagara
January 04, 2013, 11:56 PM
I was hoping for some more Double Lucy humor. Like Lucy yelling about where Natsu's hands are or something.

EMS
January 05, 2013, 12:37 AM
I was hoping for some more Double Lucy humor. Like Lucy yelling about where Natsu's hands are or something.
II though
I. Though The same that I, Lucy will say : get your hands out my future self ass..

exacta
January 05, 2013, 12:57 AM
That made me laugh!! :tem

I kinda agree with you.
I can't wait for Lucy to actually become really powerful/useful.

We can't forget that SHE is the main character of this manga, not Natsu...
Right now, she really doesn't deserve her main character spot! -_-;

The sad thing is she kinda is powerful, but Mashima just keeps giving her this role again and again where she needs to be saved or avenged or needs to cry in order to make some scene "emotional". I mean, okay yes take away the spirits and she truly is useless I guess, but still....her Celestial Spirits make her strong. Mashima just keeps making her the damsel in distress. :3c

---------- Post added at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

This whole entire arc Mashima has been ignoring the fact that after the 1st round Sabertooth has been getting pooped on. Mostly wtf faces from Sting and other members getting shown up by people from other guilds, until finally Sting and Rogue were humiliated and now Rufus has been owned, and Orga will surely suffer the same fate. Only Minerva has been able to do anything. Even Jiemma was all bark no bite. I don't get how these guys are #1 and not Lamia Scale.

dark angel KaRamo
January 05, 2013, 01:11 AM
Kagura is really pissed at Erza because she thinks Erza's not a real friend of Miliana because she's helping jallal which is not true Erza love Miliana like a Sister but this fight with them is going to be Epic, but i wonder if saber tooth is the one that's going to win the GMG and not fairy tail i'm going mad trying to know which team is going to win in a awesome way
Laxus vs Orga
Gajeel vs rogue
Erza vs Kagura
All Epic match up

MechR
January 05, 2013, 02:18 AM
This whole entire arc Mashima has been ignoring the fact that after the 1st round Sabertooth has been getting pooped on. Mostly wtf faces from Sting and other members getting shown up by people from other guilds, until finally Sting and Rogue were humiliated and now Rufus has been owned, and Orga will surely suffer the same fate. Only Minerva has been able to do anything. Even Jiemma was all bark no bite. I don't get how these guys are #1 and not Lamia Scale.
Lamia Scale never sent Jura to the games till this year. Plus Toby is in their Top 5.

EMS
January 05, 2013, 03:19 AM
The best part comes after the tournament is done when the real fight will begging...

suraj5898
January 05, 2013, 06:32 AM
impossible outcome of the tournament can be all ft member will be undefeated in end of game

El Maco
January 05, 2013, 08:06 AM

I laughed out loud when Natsu said they set out to rescue Lucy "and now we have two". Most efficient rescue attempt ever!

I also couldn't help but notice where Natsu laid his hands to carry Lucy2. How convenient that she was unconscious and Lucy1 was too shocked to complain (or her subconscious didn't mind).

Poor Mavis and her poor sob when the troops complain behind her back.

The keys already being used was a big anti-climax, though. I was really looking forward to that scene. No wonder Lucy got her keys back so casually.

Megadoomer
January 05, 2013, 09:33 AM
What makes no sense to me is why Minerva even showed up to make it a 3 way fight when the other two were ALREADY fighting. If Erza does't want to be a pawn she should run to fight Minerva again or try to meet up with a teammate.

She arrogantly assumed that she could defeat both of them and get more points for Sabretooth, though she took the cowardly way out when it was clear that she couldn't beat both of them. If there's one thing that Sabretooth is defined by, it's ludicrous amounts of arrogance.

THM Nindo
January 05, 2013, 11:42 AM
We are missing an option in the poll.
Where is the "Natsu grabbing future Lucy's ass" option!?

I would have totally voted for that! :tem

Marche
January 05, 2013, 11:45 AM
Now I post my comment to the first part of the chapter, that about the eclipse plan (about Lucy and what the princess Hisui says) and what happened between Minerva, Erza and Kagura (I will post my comment about the other parts of the chapter in my next post, because otherwise this post would became too long).
After this introduction now my comment:
I liked that in this the problem of the damage building has been mentioned.
As expected we saw all the reactions of the team to the appearance of the new Lucy.
The future Lucy mentioned about the Eclipse Gate (in the truth we already knew that she was aware of it), but to tell you the truth I am still not so sure of the fact that she used it for her time travel, there is the possibilities (even if it is unlikely) that she will say only that she was the one that proposed to the princess to create it (because she will explain that she told the princess about the future).
I think this because from what Hisui says seem that she wants to do the time travel only because the country could be destroyed the 7 july.

Anyways I think that the Lucy of the future will be remain uncounscious until the end of the tournament, or at least when it is near the end, then she will explain everything, I would like if she will explain it to everyone, not only to Fairy Tail (then Charle could told everyone of her visions).
Anyways I have not understand why she falls to the ground, perhaps because what happened to her was too stressful.
I was really surprised to know that what was needed were only the keys, not the stellar spirit mages, and that Hisui already unlocked the key, so in case they can open the gate with only the human power, as if it would be a normal door.

I really liked that Minerva switched herself with Erza, I thought that something like this would have happened.
Infact I thought that Erza and Kagura would have attack her together, but Minerva thanks to her power would be able to switch the direction of their swords (in a similar way to what she did with the attack of Natsu directed to Gemma), she would have make that Erza’s sword would be directed to Kagura, and at the opposite Kagura sword would be directed against Erza.
I liked that Minerva leaves the battlefield saying that she will wait for the winner of the fight (for this reason I don’t think that she will wait that the winner will reach her, she will not do any sneaky attack).
I am happy that Minerva leaves because I don’t want any interference in the fight between Kagura and Erza.
I even think it was great the speech between Erza and Minerva about the king’s role, and even that between Kagura and Minerva regarding the “eat of the tiger”.
But what I liked the most of this chapter has been the expression of Kagura (and even her reaction) to when she hears that Erza order to Kagura to give Milliana back.

Razh
January 05, 2013, 01:23 PM
Mashima trying to scare us with Sting's "plan". I don't see Sting becoming a brilliant tactician all of a sudden. His best tactical feats so far are "use strong attack", "use stronger attack", "power up" and "power up more".

And boy did Kagura turn out to be stupid. The kind of person that you think is smart because of how discliplined and silent she is, but then it turns out there's not much under it :p

Ifrit
January 05, 2013, 02:12 PM

I think she underestimated both of them, but when the fight started both of them blocked one of her biggest spell, and Kagura successfully laid a couple of hits on her.

I totally agree with the others. All this 3 fight build up and now back to 1 vs 1, this is why I never had big hopes for Erza fighting name one good fight for her in this manga...I still can't over come Azuma fight.

I know Laxus Vs Orga gonna be one hell of a fight, so I vote Laxus finally meet Orga to be the best page. Also this might lead to Laxus Vs Jura

If Laxus trash Orga fast. I predict some1 voice saying " As Expected form Makarov Grandson " Laxus turns and there he is Jura with a little smile on his face. EPIIIIIIIIIIIIIC

EMS
January 05, 2013, 02:48 PM
:tata2i think what minerva needs is to get laid:tata3,

SK-Hao
January 05, 2013, 03:52 PM
:tata2i think what minerva needs is to get laid:tata3,

Or maybe just cut her head off.

Erza and Kagura double sword execution. :laser

Marche
January 05, 2013, 04:51 PM
As I said above, this is my second part of my comment about this chapter:
Anyways I believe that the comment of Gazille about the fact that the strategy of Mavis ended up in a mess is not directed to him, but to the fact that Erza encounter Kagura instead of Minerva.
Infact I really can’t imagine that Mavis miscalculated with the fact that Gazille would have encounter Rogue, since Rogue clearly affirmed that he wanted to fight only Gazille http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/296/4.
And I think it is the same for Luxus and Orga, since both of them thought that they wanted to fight each other (and even if Mavis could not know about the intentions of Orga, Luxus surely said about his intentions, so I believe that Mavis told him what he should do for fight against Orga, just like he did with Gray for Rufus).
Anyways I truly liked when Orga confirms that he is the lighting god slayer, and then Luxus answer that even if he can kills “God”, that does not means that he is able to kills fairies.
Anyways I believe that Orga is not able to eat the lighting, he is the “lighting god slayer” only because he has a lacrima within his body, just like Luxus.

Sting can’t be detected by the lacrima vision camera, he is hidden, for this reason and for what he said I think that he could wait until all the fighters are tired, and then attack them and finishing them, taking all the points (I will write what I think will happened in my next fights).
I really liked the frame where all the partecipants are taken, in particularly that about Wendy vs Chellia, it’s a funny picture, and that of Gray.
What it’s particularly interessant is Gray, he is looking He is looking at something in front of him at the top,
He could see to the signal that Natsu team shoot (I think it’s unlikely, because in the best scenario this will happened at the end of the next chapter or at the beginning of the chapter 315), to an enemies or most likely to the lacrima, to what the others partecipants are doing.

1337 haxor
January 05, 2013, 05:34 PM
I think this chapter just wasted time.

Lucy is revealed to be the time traveller then she just falls down like Kakashi when he has something important to do.

What really bugs me is that Mashima made the whole MinervaxKaguraxErza completely redundant because Minerva's plan was to use Milliana to force them to fight when they were already fighting before she arrived.

I mean, what's the point of revealing yourself and creating conflict if the guys you were waiting to defeat each other to finish off the winner were already doing it in the first place?
:derp

The only positive side of this chapter was setting up Gajeel vs Rogue and Laxus vs Orga, it's just a shame that Mashima aborted a three way fight with a emotionaly redundant excuse.

zerocooldx
January 05, 2013, 06:07 PM
impossible outcome of the tournament can be all ft member will be undefeated in end of game

Thats not really an impossible outcome, if anything thats a very likely outcome. Honestly i'de love it if Jura, who is walking around unopposed because no one wants to go near him, ends up taking out all of the other guild members after their individual battles have ended and after they think the hardest part is over. But since Mashima loves FT way too much no ones going to beat them...ever.

Junior
January 05, 2013, 09:48 PM
So Gray is kinda just...standing in place looking up at the sky?

Couldn't he, you know, go help Erza? Just a thought.

Leonsagara
January 05, 2013, 10:13 PM
I'd like Jura to bump into Minerva and take her down. Since they lost their tracker(Rufus), there's no way she can deliberately avoid anyone anymore. It would also make it a little more fair when he finally finds Laxus, since they'll both be a little worn down. It could also make it more plausible for Laxus to defeat him, depending on how tough their fights are.

ghostexiled
January 06, 2013, 04:22 AM
I believe that Sting will end up being the "human" that opens the gates to the Eclipse.

I think that Minerva underestimated being able to take on Erza and Kagura at the same time... so she took the typical villain exit out of that fight.

suraj5898
January 06, 2013, 05:28 AM
Thats not really an impossible outcome, if anything thats a very likely outcome. Honestly i'de love it if Jura, who is walking around unopposed because no one wants to go near him, ends up taking out all of the other guild members after their individual battles have ended and after they think the hardest part is over. But since Mashima loves FT way too much no ones going to beat them...ever.

bro for us is its possible outcome but for princesses and others it's impossible outcome

just think about it
if there is football world cup going to start and before that someone told u there is 1 team who always came last is going to win world cup very easily will u think that will possible (bro plss tell truth) and here FT is team who come last so for princesses and others it's impossible outcome

EMS
January 06, 2013, 02:53 PM
i hope lucy 2.0, explain what happen in the future than she have to travel back to the past to stop that event..

zerocooldx
January 06, 2013, 04:38 PM
bro for us is its possible outcome but for princesses and others it's impossible outcome

just think about it
if there is football world cup going to start and before that someone told u there is 1 team who always came last is going to win world cup very easily will u think that will possible (bro plss tell truth) and here FT is team who come last so for princesses and others it's impossible outcome

There is no point to bring up the fact that for the past 7 years FT has come in last place because none of those members are competing. And its not an impossible outcome for the princess either. I'm assuming that shes been keeping a very close eye on the tournament, which means that shes seen FT basically dominate everyone else leading up to the last day. And on the 7th day shes seen them roll out their strategy and as a result be the only guild with all of their members still standing. At this point there would be nothing surprising about FT winning this with everyone left standing.

EMS
January 06, 2013, 05:16 PM
i think acnologia will show up at the end of this tournament and Igneel,metalicana and Grandine, it will be the beggining of a dragon war while the dragon slayer will be important..

NAM61
January 06, 2013, 06:47 PM
i think laxus will end up winning easy and he will go on to face jura and erza will find a way to take out kagura and then minerva. also i think gajeel will have trouble with rogue.

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

also ST plan is probably to hide sting and have him attack the other opponents by surprised after they are tired from their previous fight.

exacta
January 06, 2013, 11:27 PM
Why would Gajeel have trouble with Rogue? That would make little sense based on their previous fight, I mean I could see Sting since apparently he is going to harvest "the power of feelings" but Rogue's cat is still alive. I hope Gajeel just kicks his ass again and they explain why Rogue has such a mancrush on Gajeel.

SerpentTailedAngel
January 07, 2013, 04:37 AM
Rogue and Sting only stand more than ten feet apart when a challenge requires they split up. Maybe his power of feelings would be to help Sting? Also, he could handle Rogue in Shadow Drive, but we haven't seen him taking on someone in Dragon Force mode yet. His training might not have equaled the boost Natsu got from Second Origin.

(which isn't to say Rogue will win, just that it could be justified if Gajeel doesn't win without breaking a sweat)

Marche
January 07, 2013, 07:58 AM
Mashima trying to scare us with Sting's "plan". I don't see Sting becoming a brilliant tactician all of a sudden. His best tactical feats so far are "use strong attack", "use stronger attack", "power up" and "power up more".

And boy did Kagura turn out to be stupid. The kind of person that you think is smart because of how discliplined and silent she is, but then it turns out there's not much under it :pAfter the first time that I read the chapter I thought the same, I did not liked Kagura's reaction.
But to tell you the truth after reading the chapter few time I think that she could not have another reaction.
Infact she thinks that Erza is covering her mortal enemy, and Milliana is in danger, she is suffering for Minerva's action, counting that I believe that Gerard killed or at least she is responsible for the death of the former master of Mermaid Hell (I think this because Mermaid Hell is the only master that was not showed), I believe that now she is very protective with the members of her guild, in a similar to how Meldy was protective/obsessive with Urtear (I think this since this moment http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/280/21).

Anyways this is what I think will happened between Erza and Kagura:
The next chapter title is “Kagura vs Erza”.
Counting that Milliana’s life is in danger I believe that Kagura will be serious, and for the first time in the tournament she will pulls her sword.
If this will happened then I believe that Kagura will win, otherwise she will lose all credibility.
To tell you the truth I would like if their match will be similar to that between Erza and Ikaruga, with only the end different.
Infact I would like if Kagura without pulling out the sword would be able to destroy every armour of Erza, then Erza would use Fairy Tail sword (the armour that she used to defeat Ikaruga and Azuma), then he will be able to repell any attack from Kagura, and for this reason for win Kagura will pulls out her sword and with it she will destoy with a single swipe She will destroy Erza’s sword.

In the truth counting that Milliana life is in danger, I believe that both of them will be serious, so Kagura will pulls out immediately her sword while Erza will use Fairy Tail’s sword.
Even if since Edolas arc I really liked Erza always more (infact now she is my top 5) I really hope that she will lose, because she always win even when she should lose.
Anyways counting that Milliana during the fight against Yukino said that if Kagura would draws her sword, there would be a cataclysm http://www.mangareader.net/fairy-tail/280/18, I believe than in that case the power of the slash would be similar to this http://www.mangareader.net/103-22774-13/one-piece/chapter-553.html.
In this case I think that in the truth a slash of her sword would not only destroy Erza sword, but perhaps even Erza, she could lose an arm in the best scenario.
For this reason I really don’t think that Kagura will undrawn her sword against Erza.

In this case there is the possibility that at the end of the next chapter or at the beginning of the chapter 315 the group of Natsu will shoot the signal that means that they rescue Lucy.
If this will happen Erza counting that she will understand that the fight would not end quickly (and this would meaning that Milliana would suffer for more time) could decide to give up, will give the victory to Kagura and would eliminate Erza from the tournament (obviously Erza will explain the situation of Lucy, and perhaps she will speak about Yukino, with even the fact she was expelled from Sabertooth).
Before that Erza leaves the tournament there is the possibility that Kagura will ask about Gerard, why Fairy Tail are covering for him.
I don’t think that she will mention his name, I think that she will say something that will make Erza understand the situations.
In this case I bet that Erza will answer that she is different, that the situation is not how it seem, and then she will add that after saving Milliana/at the end of the tournament she will explain to her the situations. Infact I don’t think that she will try to cover Gerard.
I really would like this scenario even because I don’t think that Gerard situations will be dealt during their fight or after the victory of Kagura (infact as I said above I don’t think that Erza will win, because this would crush Kagura’s character).
P.S: I put emy prediction for their fight under spoiler tag even if the truth the post is not too long (anyways I am really curious to what you think of what I wrote at the end, about the fact that Erza could retire from the tournement).
I was forgetting to write that Minerva was used for make fight both Erza and Kagura seriously immediately, since they can't wast time.
Anyways I believe that Minerva at the beginning she believes that she could have defeated both of them at the same time, but then she realized that they were stronger of what the she thought.

Syphin
January 07, 2013, 11:09 AM
Sting's dialog at the end of the chapter almost makes it sound like he is preparing to sacrifice himself...especially with him saying "watch me shine, Lector" complimented by the "how bright will their spirits burn?!" statement.

http://12dimension.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/fairytail31320-edit.jpg

It has become apparent that Sting cares a great deal for Lector as shown by his flashback and his reaction after he thought Lector was killed so much so that it can be said that Sting doesn't care what happens to himself as long as Lector is safe and free from unhappiness (Sting was driven by his promise to Lector to show everyone how strong he is i.e. defeat Natsu, and prove that Lector wasn't lying).

Will Sting pushed to the edge of despair with the supposed death of Lector and now with the belief that Minerva saved him and will ONLY release him upon the victory of Sabertooth, will Sting resort to maxing out his Dragon Slayer powers consequently turning him into an actual dragon or some dragon hybrid void of any consciousness and control (Oh Minerva, did you really save Lector…)? Will Sting feeling there is no other way for Sabertooth to attain victory (and thus save Lector) push himself passed the thresholds of humanity and completely delve into the powers of dragons with mind, body and soul? Will Sting be the one to beckon the dragons into motion and signal the destruction of the Kingdom of Fiore?

We already know that a human can turn into a dragon and it has already been shown that Sting and Rogue possess a more established ability at utlising their dragon slayer powers then other Dragon Slayers (though the actual level of power is not of the same level as Natsu and Gajeel), so it is possible that Sting and/or Rogue are capable of utilising their attunement with their Dragon Slayer powers to the extent of actually invoking a more substantial change in their being (something which their dragons thought them).

Sting turning into a dragon would also compliment the prediction Princess Hisui was talking about and establish a way for Fairy Tail to win regardless of all members standing or just one at the end consistent with the prediction. In the flashback of Sting and Lector's when Lector was telling people that Sting beat a Dragon, no one believed him (chapter 295). No one believed Lector because it was such a spectacular outcome that no one in their wildest dreams could have imagined/predicted such a thing to actually happen, a human defeating a dragon.

http://12dimension.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/fairytail29521.png

This spectacular outcome which no one can predict to happen for the end of tournament, could it be Fairy Tail defeating a dragon (Sting transformed)? Defeating a dragon to win the Grand Magic Games would be considered something outrageous and surprising=/.

In the scenes with Levi narrating about what happened in July 7th, she did state that "they lost to fate"(chapter 297). Dragons ruled the world before and for some unknown reason(s) they disappeared on July 7 X777, it does seem like "Fate" includes having the dragons return.

EMS
January 07, 2013, 12:46 PM
@Syphin.
i agree with you, sting is planning out something, how to win the tournament or how to take minerva out and bring lector back while i see lector and rogue becoming friends with natsu and fairy tail and may be enjoy the guild....3 diferent generations of dragon slayers..

hoeru
January 07, 2013, 02:10 PM
Hm, I somehow start to think that the Eclipse gate might be used to send Natsu and the Tenrou Gang back in time - for seven years... So they'll prepare for the next years to fight Acnologia. :/

EMS
January 07, 2013, 06:31 PM
Hm, I somehow start to think that the Eclipse gate might be used to send Natsu and the Tenrou Gang back in time - for seven years... So they'll prepare for the next years to fight Acnologia. :/
you know this is not hard to believe, i think that could really happen.

adbanginwar
January 08, 2013, 04:42 AM
you know this is not hard to believe, i think that could really happen.

the eclipse gate was created to go back in time when acnologia would be easily defeated or before he was dragon king. the princess has used the key and gate has to be opened by human hands. i do not think FT team can travel just 7 years back when the gate is set to go about 400-415 years back in time.

Ninja_Pirate
January 08, 2013, 05:41 AM
I was really surprised to know that what was needed were only the keys, not the stellar spirit mages, and that Hisui already unlocked the key, so in case they can open the gate with only the human power, as if it would be a normal door.

I believe that Sting will end up being the "human" that opens the gates to the Eclipse.

I think it more like.. The gate “has” to be opened by human hands and not a mage (sting is a mage) .. as the gate sucks magical energy ... near the gate when natsu used his magical power w ehave seen what happened and i guess if a mage will touch it.. that would be bad...

One of the reason for Lucy 2.0 to fell unconscious could be that she passed through the door and thus left with less power ... but why the fuck was she roaming around like that and didn’t make a contact before ,,, I guess the reason is .. about the timing .. whatever to be done should be on the last day of the tournament... But then again she should have travelled back in time to this vary day rather came 3 days back.. spenet 3 days roaming around.. got weak in the process and on the dooms day fell unconscious :p

EMS
January 08, 2013, 11:29 AM
it looks that fairy tail is going to have a wonderful arc coming up with this gate door to the past and lucy 2.0,may be going back to the past when acnologia was in his prime as a human.

bighawke5
January 08, 2013, 04:44 PM
The impossible outcome of the fight and the "bad event" that will happen I feel are tied together. Now if they're not then I can believe the two god slayers betraying minerva.

Acnologia appearing after wouldn't surprise me either...

justforkicks
January 09, 2013, 02:54 AM
@Syphin.
i agree with you, sting is planning out something, how to win the tournament or how to take minerva out and bring lector back while i see lector and rogue becoming friends with natsu and fairy tail and may be enjoy the guild....3 diferent generations of dragon slayers..

I think the same thing. Not so sure about Sting because he took pleasure in the beating that Lucy got from Minerva, but it seems like Rogue will join Fairy Tail (though Gajeel beat up Levi and her group, so anything can happen). I think Mashima is setting Fairy Tail up to be the guild with all of the "real" Dragon Slayers(raised by dragons).

KingOfNight
January 09, 2013, 03:38 AM
I think the same thing. Not so sure about Sting because he took pleasure in the beating that Lucy got from Minerva, but it seems like Rogue will join Fairy Tail (though Gajeel beat up Levi and her group, so anything can happen). I think Mashima is setting Fairy Tail up to be the guild with all of the "real" Dragon Slayers(raised by dragons).

Gajeel took more pleasure in torturing Lucy and almost killing her...

EMS
January 10, 2013, 12:39 AM
We got to remember that the old man, he helped out gajeel to not fallen into darkness and gave gajeel an opportunity to joined fairy tail...