PDA

View Full Version : Ongoing [Webtoon] Lessa by POGO

zelllogan
December 23, 2012, 02:41 PM
I m a little surprised that there is no thread concerning lessa. There are 27 chapters available already.

The story takes place in a world similar to ours ... but demons attacked the world and people are now leaving in fear. The first protagonist is a young man fighting those demons while looking for his lost sister. The second protagonist is lessa: he is quiet, powerful, mysterious, kind and doesn t know much about the current world... and with this description, you should easily be able to link him to the main character of a very famous manwha involving vampires...

Of course, it is not as good as noblesse but it s really worth reading

Jammin
January 25, 2013, 11:54 PM
This one flew completely under my radar it looks like a promising series. I read the first ten chapters and I'm impressed so far; especially by the artwork. I'll probably catch up on the rest of it tomorrow and add some more thoughts after I do.

shaheer
January 27, 2013, 12:36 AM
Read up top chapter 32. Not exactly sure i ll like it or not but so far i dun see it to be disappointing but the plot is weird and dun find it as imersive as noblesse or TOG or breaker.
Lately started another webtoon called Ability its more immersive
any way what do you guys think will turn out? i mean i dun think its all about hunting demans otherwise it will be pretty linear

Charlie
January 27, 2013, 03:34 AM
Thanks for the rec zell. Will take a look at it later today.

Jammin
January 27, 2013, 10:19 AM
Read up top chapter 32. Not exactly sure i ll like it or not but so far i dun see it to be disappointing but the plot is weird and dun find it as imersive as noblesse or TOG or breaker.
Lately started another webtoon called Ability its more immersive
any way what do you guys think will turn out? i mean i dun think its all about hunting demans otherwise it will be pretty linearNow I've read up to 32 as well. I'm enjoying it but it definitely has it's flaws.

The artwork is phenomenal but the characters seem to be hit and miss; and, unfortunately, Lessa feels like a miss. He's just too emo for me. In contrast I really like the human cast. Pretty much all of them seem like winners. Which is more than enough to keep me reading.

2bst2d
December 05, 2013, 04:52 PM
http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=603159&no=1

Just bumping this to say that season 2 chapter 1 raws are now up, and it looks like another winner. I LOVE the quality of the artwork, and I also like the unpredictability and mystery of the story.